Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bug, hack or kill farm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hebron03 View Post
    , lol its from 5K kills yesterday to 12k kills today , not 10 - 12 ,

Attachment 23405
    Lol maybe u can't count 24 hours..lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Duflie View Post
    Everyone turning against each other n accusing shts haha.
    Btw if he doesn't hack and farm ( himself not others) he must have like 6 devices to get pvp started and then 10 device to lock the room. Plus he would have to be fast as Fwck to get in a single room, then spawn kills. Takes a lot of work! PRO!
    Yea guess that's what he would need to do..lol but 10 lvl 20 or 21s..lol he must hv spent much time doing it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csyui View Post
    Saw this langzi went from 5k to 9k in couple hours, and get to over 10k kills in one day. Obviously, everyone can imagine what he was doing in that crypt.
    Lol another that can't count... Couple hours lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Or he's just low level and spawn kills all newbies, like Noobsway does.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taxxor View Post
    Lol another that can't count... Couple hours lol.
    If only me, maybe I count incorrect. But so far its only you said he get these kills by days instead of hours.
    Maybe you should go back tell langzi, his behavior ruins the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If only me, maybe I count incorrect. But so far its only you said he get these kills by days instead of hours.
    Maybe you should go back tell langzi, his behavior ruins the game.
    Erm..don't know who he is..but if u r not plain d u ** .. And follow the leader board u wouldn't come up with such statement...if really 2-3 hours.. Upon reading this thread..everyone would just say hack instead of farm kill or bug...so pls have a little more sense and don't follow the crowd... If u don't know..then dont post..not post noob statements..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Erm..don't know who he is..but if u r not plain d u ** .. And follow the leader board u wouldn't come up with such statement...if really 2-3 hours.. Upon reading this thread..everyone would just say hack instead of farm kill or bug...so pls have a little more sense and don't follow the crowd... If u don't know..then dont post..not post noob statements..
    Most replier of this thread are on LB, including me. We check LB frequently to monitor the position we hold.
    And please see the two different images Miracle post. Although there is no time shown on it, but we can tell from others players kills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Like u said no time on them...could be days between them...if u hv no prove of 2-3 hours don't spit them out like its the truth...

I can even take one showing langzi or apple or whoever at no place in leader board and suddenly jump to 1. I just find this whole thread funny..

But I'm definitely following to see if this guy stops at 12k...so let's have facts going forward..as of this post he has like 12.5k..hasn't move abit for pass 5 hours...see how much he farms a days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

The problem isn't his number of kills.. It's his kdr. It's too godlike lol.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ruejade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WarTornBird View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd:940907
    Pvp lb=ppl will farm kills.
    Ooooh ooooh you are so lucky im on mobile, I'd thank you soooo hard right now.
    I would too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Like u said no time on them...could be days between them...if u hv no prove of 2-3 hours don't spit them out like its the truth...

I can even take one showing langzi or apple or whoever at no place in leader board and suddenly jump to 1. I just find this whole thread funny..

But I'm definitely following to see if this guy stops at 12k...so let's have facts going forward..as of this post he has like 12.5k..hasn't move abit for pass 5 hours...see how much he farms a days.
    I know you will say no time on images, so I mentioned see the kills made from other players. Your points is other players, like acshow and lovedita, didn't get any kills for 2-3 days. Just wait Langzi kills from 5k to over 10k. Ask yourself, is that what you really want to defend?

And if you dont know Langzi, how can you know such details about his or her kills? Totally contradiction.

This is my last reply to this thread. I am sure everyone already see who make more sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

close discussion
    Last edited by csyui; 01-26-2013 at 12:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I know you will say no time on images, so I mentioned see the kills made from other players. Your points is other players, like acshow and lovedita, didn't get any kills for 2-3 days. Just wait Langzi kills from 5k to over 10k. Ask yourself, is that what you really want to defend?

And if you dont know Langzi, how can you know such details about his or her kills? Totally contradiction.

This is my last reply to this thread. I am sure everyone already see who make more sense.
    No 1. Ppl can be away from the game or can't be bothered anymore...I ve seen limsyoker top the chart for a few hours before applejaqs cut him back..and limsyoker just stopped increasing skills after like 3-4 days... So ur point not valid..it's not total contradiction...ppl tend to have life. Unless of course u can validate their lives ie partner or wife...u can't say that...

I've even seen langzi at like no. 15-20 on like second or third day...Before he disappeared and move back to top 10 again...

Well if u want the post to be ur last..u r always welcomed...and if mod hasn't close the thread...I guess ppl can continue posting...

I guess I'm more interested in intellectual post on how they did it..of course no one is going to mention it..but I guess a few post above..someone did make an intellectual comment of how it would be possible..but I guess doesn't fit ur intellectual capacity or curiosity. Someone did something better than u or ur friend and u call them cheat the first thing? Lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i'm not siding on both side, i just want to share my comment . .

i know it will be very pissing for apple to be beaten within few days, while he works very hard for many days .
    i know langzi is very weird, suddenly come out suddenly be the first rank for pvp kill .
    but one thing for sure is, he's not cheating, hacking etc, bcos he's still online and not being banned by developer .
    so my opinion here is, he must be very genius to be able to fly to the first place quickly, although maybe (just maybe langzi) apple and other player have done much more hard work and hard training to earn their position now than langzi, but we must admit that langzi is much more genius than other player (included me) to find a way to be on the first place .
    so no need to be jealous to langzi, bcos thing like this also happened at real world .

ex = a labour work very hard to earn (no intention to offense) few bucks, but people like donald trump just need to speak into a seminar or any other event to earn so much money, why cos donald trump is much more genius to make himself to be paid with so much money just by speaking than a labour have to work very hard .
    same thing with happened to this thread, isn't it ?

so be mature guys, don't say it's unfair, get jealous, threat developer to quit game, do mocking to langzi or apple, or do any other action that can provoke each other .
    bcos this is LIFE !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by just comment View Post
    i'm not siding on both side, i just want to share my comment . .

i know it will be very pissing for apple to be beaten within few days, while he works very hard for many days .
    i know langzi is very weird, suddenly come out suddenly be the first rank for pvp kill .
    but one thing for sure is, he's not cheating, hacking etc, bcos he's still online and not being banned by developer .
    so my opinion here is, he must be very genius to be able to fly to the first place quickly, although maybe (just maybe langzi) apple and other player have done much more hard work and hard training to earn their position now than langzi, but we must admit that langzi is much more genius than other player (included me) to find a way to be on the first place .
    so no need to be jealous to langzi, bcos thing like this also happened at real world .

ex = a labour work very hard to earn (no intention to offense) few bucks, but people like donald trump just need to speak into a seminar or any other event to earn so much money, why cos donald trump is much more genius to make himself to be paid with so much money just by speaking than a labour have to work very hard .
    same thing with happened to this thread, isn't it ?

so be mature guys, don't say it's unfair, get jealous, threat developer to quit game, do mocking to langzi or apple, or do any other action that can provoke each other .
    bcos this is LIFE !!!
    Singaporean? Looks like you're using singlish. Are you in the same guild as Langzi? The suspicious thing about Langzi is that his k/d is impossible, 10k kills and 1k death for a lv21 rogue? Well, you can say that he is a pro, but after playing with him yesterday, his play style doesn't suit his kdr. I mean, rushing into 5 people alone? For about 5 times? And he is not exceptionally good based on what I observed compared to other rogues on leaderboards. I might believe that's he did not kill farm if his kdr is at least acceptable, but now.... No.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

"are you singaporean ? "looks like" (so you're not sure either) you're using singlish. are you langzi's guild friend ? fishy thing about langzi is his impossible k/d, 10k kills with only 1k death for lv21 rogue (sorry lvl cap hasn't been raised, so we can't expect more than lvl 21) ? well you can say he is pro (when do i say about pro thing -..- ? ), but i played with him yesterday, his play style couldn't reflect his kdr. i mean, he rushed into 5 people alone ? and he did it about 5 times ? and he is not exceptionally good based on what i have observed compare to other rogues on leaderboard. i can believe that he doesn't do kill farm if his kdr is rational, but the fact..... no."

i'm not singaporean and i'm not his guild mate, i have no intention to start english war, i'm not english expert either, but you should look at yourself before saying singlish, bad english etc to the other lollll ...

by the way, do i say "langzi is pro" ? ?
    no, do i ?
    i just say he is genius to achieve first rank for pvp killing within few days, no matter how does he do this (and i don't care how does he do this) . .
    just as i said before at my example . .
    some people need to do hard work to earn money, but some people do (i don't know how to say) easy work or even just sit down and do something that doesn't require them to do hard work, but they can earn much more money than the hard worker.
    yes indeed it looks unfair, it can trigger jealousy too, but that is LIFE . .
    so accept it, or if you refuse it, think and do genius thing like donald trump has done . .

that's what i want to say, i'm not on langzi's side just like you had suspected to me . .
    and before other peole suspect me to side on apple and other player, i say "i'm not on their side either"
    so i hope i won't get complain from langzi's side loll ..
    i just "just comment"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

That's all kill farming. He farmed his guild to get those kills. I hope he is deleted off of lb for that. Not fair, i say applejaqs remains #1 legit pvp killer.
    <[HoF]> Hall of Fame. Our goal is to be the best and be #1

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

20. The Following User Says Thank You to razerfingers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SweetieCakes View Post
    That's all kill farming. He farmed his guild to get those kills. I hope he is deleted off of lb for that. Not fair, i say applejaqs remains #1 legit pvp killer.
    LMAO..another one jumping to conclusion... not fair? how is pvp fair? 4 warriors can just party up enter pvp and run the flag all day long.. applejaqs is always in the game with? priority, uninstallgame, ermm u name it.. same bunch.. Laizen is always with his clique, excessassult and others....guess naivety runs a long way....

So many commentors on this page states applejaqs is bad in pvp.. she just puts in time into the game to get the kills... So this Lang guy came up with a way to polish it up and get the kills faster and u guys all jumped the gun..lol .... so yea if you just want to go by number of kills, too bad lang is top now.. if you go by quality.. i guess to have rank rooms and stuff.. which AL currently doesnt have...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

ok i might get flammed for this but reading through this discussion and have come to the conclusion that it is all pointless. the guy has a god like kdr whatever he can still be beat, he farm killed memeber of his guild, ok and? if he convinced of bunch of noobs to stand there and take a beating good for him. and the last and biggest point is who really cares that much about ONE player? I say just find him in PVP and fight him heads up, win lose or draw squash it in PVP and leave it be.