Quote Originally Posted by ucaflaeba View Post
Mage are OP, thank you STS for removing their stuns, they had a good fight before against my warrior and rouge, I mean they shouldt have a chance right?
My warrior and rogue can now kill them more easily. I can even kill 2-3mages at once now..LoL.

Im so happy when i see a lot of mage on the opposing team now, that means i will get a lot of kill. They were made for support anyways, they shouldnt have the ability to kill. Maybe its better if you reduce their damage a bit, not that they could kill me 1vs1 or 2vs1, but once i got killed when facing 3 mages, pls nerf.

Thank you for nerfing their shield ability, i can now kill mages faster, also could you please nerf their 2s invul so that we can kill them in 1second with aimed shot? Or just remove it completely but give them more HP, like 2000++hp, that way I will still kill them in 1second in 1shot anyway.

Also they have a lot of nukes, please reduce the nukes, its not like they can kill me now but its just annoying..the nuke.

Please add mage's passive movement speed so that they can run away faster, it will add the challenge for us rogues and warrior to chase them, Also please add skyward smash range to 30m and rogues to 30m also.

Please add my warrior heal ability, once a mage nuked me till my health is half. I almost dead to a mage WTH?? They were made for support, how can those blue things got my health to 50% anyways, pls nerf. Well this is a game/fight between rogues and warriors right? Mages is support, PERIOD.

THIS IS A CONSTRUCTING COMMENT, I JUST HAVE TO MADE IT LIKE THAT SO YOU COULD UNDERSTAND.

Thank you STS for giving us this awesome free game..cheers
lmao, i like it

add: pls just make all mages die if they try to cast a spell.