Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
Well as a tank we are supposed to obsorb damage right. .. I can use koko and still be killed by a rouge in 1-2 seconds... the rouge crying needs to stop.. they are fastest and strongest toons... that's completely unbalanced and their heal. Is nice too, full life each cross...a warrior has crit with windmill at 600 tops, a saw rouge crit 1300, why yall complaining. ...ur damage obliterates warriors health, and mages are null and void now (except in groups) they stand back and shoot....think about this sts, every weapon armor or skill update has hurt the warrior (reduction in damage in all weapons, reduce windmill crit, reduce proc of dark sword, redection of health and armor on newer items) rouges got damagr and dps increase, pets that rule, skills that are ubmatched....mages get stun taken away and got damage dps increase.... it ahould be like this... warriors are slow can take damage and deal damage.. (attacks are slower more daamage though) rouges should have high dps (faster speed for dps) but not as high as damage skill wise as warrior....maybe have a speed skill like flash.... mages should have spells (slow freeze, haste etc) and they should have balace of dps and damage and more health than rouge....so damage is warrior dps is rogue mage is balance of both....thats my opinion...and btw the classes will never be balanced....otherwise wed all have same skills weapons and stats...lol u take want that? But the 1 hit rouges is absolutely ridiculous
The ONLY REASON u r playing as war is because u can get more kill than when u play as rouge and mage.
Dont tell me u just enjoy tanking and taking damage thats bs, since u care a lot about ppl steal ur kill.
I dont blame u, if I were u, i would have done the same thing, play as war. Pvp is all about killing and winning.

what i dont understand is why u keeping saying other class is better than war? how imbalance it is to a war.
maybe sts should just delete mages and rouges so u will have nothing to complain.

WARs have the best heal skill, is't it? and now u r saying rouges' heal is better than war?

"war has crit with windmill at 600" thats nearly mages' 45%hp and rouges' 40%hp. rouges crit hit war 1300 is about wars' 40%hp. not fair?
and remember, one rouges' crit hit on mage=death. i dont know why u are crying about this, War can stun too...

"every weapon armor or skill update has hurt war" same as other class.........

"mages get stun taken away and got damage dps increase" take away stun will make mage a ture support class. Support other class to get better K/D......

"rouges should have high dps (faster speed for dps) but not as high as damage skill wise as warrior" WOW this will make WAR have the best Damage, Hp, Armor.