Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Class Balance in CTF PvP Feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    .and since update sme mages are bad *** with right pets like loki who heal... the ones who don't know how to spec get killed...agan that's not class balance, that's learn to use ur class properly...
    Another day another warrior telling us that it's our fault we get trashed in pvp
    A warrior whining about sorcerers being too powerful is absurd. Funny thing is that STS seems to have bowed to rants like these making us a total joke in pvp. I wish they did k/d ratio lb to show how pathetic mages are.
    Oh well, at least I voted with my wallet and I stopped buying plat

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uzidredar View Post
    I wish they did k/d ratio lb to show how pathetic mages are.
    I'm still a solid 2:1 K/D However I get trashed in fashion in 1v1 situations vs good rogues and even average warriors... I know I could respec to be better vs wars, but then I would not be as good in group fights... Nonetheless I find it really annoying, that I can only survive hiding behind others...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Talk to cero he took off his heal and is a killing machine now...yes he uses his teamates, but 20-40 kills per game is pretty awesome...im going to test with mage to...my whole point is pets bring too many variables to accurately compare classes...I destroyed a rouge yesterday using same pet as me... mine is 21 there's is 14... I have the Advantage. .. doesn't mean my warrior needs to be nerfed, means they need to level their pet...unless we all have end game gear and are speced right, and have the right pets we can't compare. ..to be fair to mages, they have a awesome new monkey coming out...the toucan four rouges is amazing though, combine that with arcane weapon, unstoppable
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Genuinous:977456
    Quote Originally Posted by uzidredar View Post
    I wish they did k/d ratio lb to show how pathetic mages are.
    I'm still a solid 2:1 K/D However I get trashed in fashion in 1v1 situations vs good rogues and even average warriors... I know I could respec to be better vs wars, but then I would not be as good in group fights... Nonetheless I find it really annoying, that I can only survive hiding behind others...

thats exactly what is happening to me. i hide behind from a good group and cannot survive alone. yes, CTF is a teamplay but it would be better if we have an option like other class to humt solo. in other words KS is my only chance to gain kills.

im just hoping that with this kraken update that the new gears will boost our stats better or else i migh just revive my warrior.
    Last edited by Cero; 02-22-2013 at 04:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Talk to cero he took off his heal and is a killing machine now...yes he uses his teamates, but 20-40 kills per game is pretty awesome...im going to test with mage to...my whole point is pets bring too many variables to accurately compare classes...I destroyed a rouge yesterday using same pet as me... mine is 21 there's is 14... I have the Advantage. .. doesn't mean my warrior needs to be nerfed, means they need to level their pet...unless we all have end game gear and are speced right, and have the right pets we can't compare. ..to be fair to mages, they have a awesome new monkey coming out...the toucan four rouges is amazing though, combine that with arcane weapon, unstoppable
    Please show us your unstoppable mage.
    BUT! If mages need to hide behind teammates to get kill, how can mages be unstoppable?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "unstopable, killling machine=mages? LOL?!" i've got 36kills in one game but do u know how many death i got? and how long did it take?
    Killing machine??? u wars will call mages steal machine for cry out loud......

mages are weak not because of pets.......
    so stop saying mages are ok with current set up, ppl need to know how to play their toons and ects........., its just annoying.........
    I dont think wars and rouges are op, i just want to survive longer as a mage....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I was an unstoppable mage when my lvl21 sorcerer ended up in a lvl15/16 twink PvP game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

His k/d ratio is 4:1, that's crazy. ..also I hope the whining stops in here cause clyde is ridiculous for mage...u completely stop your advisary and a little mage will be able to escape.. again the pvp tournament was won by a mage... the final four had zero warriors..weve been nerfed so bad we suck in pve now...last night me, another warrior and a rouge did elite for new maps...last battle was utterly ridiculous. ..our rouge died, me and the other warrior are hitting w ith ribbit crit, skyward smash, whirlqind etc.. the boss has regan and his lifebar is increasing more rapidly than our damage we are inflicting...our rouge comes back and blasts him and the bar nosedives... that's not balance at all ...keep in mind my warrioe has 180 dps and 160 damage and did nothing...I was crit at rangea od 60-225 with all my skills, thw rouge was criting at 1000-1700 every hit and has faster cd. You would think simce we work together in pve you'd want us stronger but now we have no strengths as if we take on damage and taunt im juat not stop puahing health pots...also I saw three level 25 warriors get oblierated by level 22-24 rouges in pvp...
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

His k/d ratio is 4:1, that's crazy. ..also I hope the whining stops in here cause clyde is ridiculous for mage...u completely stop your advisary and a little mage will be able to escape.. again the pvp tournament was won by a mage... the final four had zero warriors..weve been nerfed so bad we suck in pve now...last night me, another warrior and a rouge did elite for new maps...last battle was utterly ridiculous. ..our rouge died, me and the other warrior are hitting w ith ribbit crit, skyward smash, whirlqind etc.. the boss has regan and his lifebar is increasing more rapidly than our damage we are inflicting...our rouge comes back and blasts him and the bar nosedives... that's not balance at all ...keep in mind my warrioe has 180 dps and 160 damage and did nothing...I was crit at rangea od 60-225 with all my skills, thw rouge was criting at 1000-1700 every hit and has faster cd. You would think simce we work together in pve you'd want us stronger but now we have no strengths as if we take on damage and taunt im juat not stop puahing health pots...also I saw three level 25 warriors get oblierated by level 22-24 rouges in pvp...

yeah i am whining about mages are too weak, but i didnt say anything about other class, as i said " dont think wars and rouges are op"
    mages just want to survive longer when we r alone.
    and u think ONE pet is gonna make mages unstopable??!!! have u even test on ur mage or u just guessed??????????????

sorry i dont know anything about "pvp tournament" please tell me whats that? is it leaderboard?

u r not only whining wars are too weak(huh?) but also saying other classes r too strong, even mages.......
    this is a "Class Balance in CTF PvP Feedback" thread not PVE, all we talk about is PVP,
    plus when wars crit hit mages, definitely not 60-225 damage.......

oh by the way in PVE u r a TANK not damage dealer, why r u complaining bout wars doing less damage than rouges???
    If wars can tank and DO great damage, what's the need of 2 other classes?

yeah i hope whining stops too........... but whos whining now?

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

fyi: The tournament happened before the most recent update. It was when mages were still able to stunlock players, hence beating warriors was really easy if you didn't get caught in a stun+windmill. However since loss of stun it has changed. Also 1st mage, 2nd rogue, 3rd war were the results, I don't know how you could want a more balanced outcome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Agreed that mages need to last longer, I believe since update they have ive had a tougher time killing a mage personally. ... as far as pve, I agree with taking on damage, but that has been nerfed so bad cause of the complaining that we can't be killed... so now im constantly using pots cause the heal does nothing.... I agree rouges should do more damage, more in the dps aspect, however it shouldnt take three warriors to equal one rouges output...I never said mages are too strong, just if u learn how to use it u can dominate in ctf atmosphere...we have to remember that we have to thibk of pve as well since tanks are supposed to take on damage and be around it makes since theyd have a strong heal since theyd be still alive...I used to hate sl when id tank and have to rely on engineer to heal and not have control over it...anything that's changed in pvp affects pve and Idon't think that's being thought out very well... offensively warriors should be higher damage, rouges hig her dps, mages a balance of both...defensively, warriors have higher health, rouges highest armor and mages a balance of both...warriors are slow in attack (sword strike, dps rate should be slower) bit the damage output should be higher, just longer cd rate, rouge since they are quick ahould have fastest cd rate in game but each blow a hould be lower damage to balance the faster cd rate) for example if warrior in ten seconds can deal two hits at 1000 , a rouge can deal 1000 in four hits in samw time frame....mages ahould be inbetween the two....also I know a lot of warriors that use shiloh and passives in agility, and use horn blast, combined that's 27% speed increase....that's why they can easily catch u as most are s et up to run flags.... base model warriors are slowest...mages atill need sometime of speed skill like skyward smash and piercer where they gain ground quickly. .. like a quick teleport or something...that I feel is un fair to mage. .....in pl my bear could deal ridiculous damage because I duel speced it. .. I love that abd wish some arcane or mythix weapons could be used by all classes.....this would take more strategy in skills than every class putting points in same category...would make strategy even bettter..i still frel the worst class is warrior for tje average player equip is so expensive for warrior and the average player runs ar o und with crap equip....i blane that on the rich players like me for jacking up prices so much...in sl and pl i never saw prices this high...i remember buying the rare gurgox hammer when 55 was cap at like 25k....that in al would be 550000.......I saw a lvl 21 warrior a week ago with 45 damage and 60 dps....said he can't afford platinum and only gold is from quests...I spend 89.99 I now have 1.7 million in gold and can rule.. thos needa to be taken into consoderation when talking about class balance...the average player will alwats feel as if they are nerfed...darkko is always dressed at santa clause...u see me in game I will hook u average player up with some gear....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko:980479
    Agreed that mages need to last longer, I believe since update they have ive had a tougher time killing a mage personally. ... as far as pve, I agree with taking on damage, but that has been nerfed so bad cause of the complaining that we can't be killed... so now im constantly using pots cause the heal does nothing.... I agree rouges should do more damage, more in the dps aspect, however it shouldnt take three warriors to equal one rouges output...I never said mages are too strong, just if u learn how to use it u can dominate in ctf atmosphere...we have to remember that we have to thibk of pve as well since tanks are supposed to take on damage and be around it makes since theyd have a strong heal since theyd be still alive...I used to hate sl when id tank and have to rely on engineer to heal and not have control over it...anything that's changed in pvp affects pve and Idon't think that's being thought out very well... offensively warriors should be higher damage, rouges hig her dps, mages a balance of both...defensively, warriors have higher health, rouges highest armor and mages a balance of both...warriors are slow in attack (sword strike, dps rate should be slower) bit the damage output should be higher, just longer cd rate, rouge since they are quick ahould have fastest cd rate in game but each blow a hould be lower damage to balance the faster cd rate) for example if warrior in ten seconds can deal two hits at 1000 , a rouge can deal 1000 in four hits in samw time frame....mages ahould be inbetween the two....also I know a lot of warriors that use shiloh and passives in agility, and use horn blast, combined that's 27% speed increase....that's why they can easily catch u as most are s et up to run flags.... base model warriors are slowest...mages atill need sometime of speed skill like skyward smash and piercer where they gain ground quickly. .. like a quick teleport or something...that I feel is un fair to mage. .....in pl my bear could deal ridiculous damage because I duel speced it. .. I love that abd wish some arcane or mythix weapons could be used by all classes.....this would take more strategy in skills than every class putting points in same category...would make strategy even bettter..i still frel the worst class is warrior for tje average player equip is so expensive for warrior and the average player runs ar o und with crap equip....i blane that on the rich players like me for jacking up prices so much...in sl and pl i never saw prices this high...i remember buying the rare gurgox hammer when 55 was cap at like 25k....that in al would be 550000.......I saw a lvl 21 warrior a week ago with 45 damage and 60 dps....said he can't afford platinum and only gold is from quests...I spend 89.99 I now have 1.7 million in gold and can rule.. thos needa to be taken into consoderation when talking about class balance...the average player will alwats feel as if they are nerfed...darkko is always dressed at santa clause...u see me in game I will hook u average player up with some gear....
    i think u talk to much
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mafiainc42 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mafiainc42 View Post
    i think u talk to much
    not talk but write too much.
    Omg brotha do you think I gonna read that all?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Everybody Knows warriors are way to much op, ppl defending here warriors its because they play that role and dont wanna lose that feeling of being superior without doing nothing, you dont even need a good strategy playing a warrior, without stunlock mages are nothing possibilities killing a warriors as a mage as literally .01% and im being generous, i can throw all ur attack skills 7-8 rounds and the warrior will be still there, just turn combo and mage dead , also warriors kill rogues easy way, that windmill crits 1600 but is aoe, rogues crits 2.5 k or more but just on target, lets put things clear.
    Last edited by Decrpito; 02-24-2013 at 02:57 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Decrpito For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

"I believe since update they have ive had a tougher time killing a mage personally"
    What update??????????????????????????????? what?????

"I never said mages are too strong"
    well, u said mages are unstopable.......................

"just if u learn how to use it u can dominate in ctf atmosphere..."
    dude this game is simple not hard, stop telling ppl to learn how to play..................

"warriors that use shiloh and passives in agility, and use horn blast, combined that's 27% speed increase"
    wars ONLY need skyward smash to catch mages..................

"base model warriors are slowest"
    really???? i dont think so.......... I believe every class has same base speed...

"I saw a lvl 21 warrior a week ago with 45 damage and 60 dps....said he can't afford platinum and only gold is from quests"
    THAT GUYS IS JUST LAZY!!!!!!!! I dont pay for platinum, I just did the free platinum. Thats more than enough to get average gear
    Also if u do jar run or other elite map like i did, there is no way u cant get enough gold for average gear..........

"the average player will alwats feel as if they are nerfed"
    Is this the reason that u keeping saying wars are nerfed?

Post ur comment on pve somewhere else and I dont really care ur experience in other game.............

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mafiainc42 View Post
    i think u talk to much

agree
    I might be the only one who read it. LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Yall are a trip lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I have screen shots of rouges and mages getting 50-70 kills in a match when most warriors get10-20 if they are good... you can say 1 vs 1 all u want if tank runs into a rouge that has razor already on, that tank is dead.... plain and simple...and p, ive seen ur mage, ive killed u before, you've also k killed me all by yourself, cause u know how to kite....my rouges and mages are great, my warrior sucks...my mage is on lb for pvp..my warrior is m achievement guy and I don't see them as op...only people that complain have never used a warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Some warriors are op and can hit for over 2k( 1900+ health and 800+ armour ). As for them not killing lol i've seen many get 30-90+ kills in a game. In one game a warrior teamate and i had 92 kills each.

Rogues are supposed to be damage dealers and the killshots are not automatic and my not happen to many times.
    Last edited by Asahetek; 02-27-2013 at 05:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I did actually come acroos a warrior last night that his skyward smash did 2700 damage on me... that is not normal and something sts needs to look at it. I have 199.1 dps and can't do 1000 on crit...I think people are cheating and if effects how we are viewed...no reason I have 4000 health and 1050 armor and a warrior kills me with three hits, yet im dullu equiped mythic and everythi bc and I co uld only do 300-400 damage on him in return

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

mages more worthless ty
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"