Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Maybe A Little More Easier?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    we are keeping an eye on elites in this context, and presently it is too soon to make a call on dealing with any issues here. It's only been a few days, and players are devising clever builds and play styles to cater to the new difficulty effectively, as well as acquiring new elite gear which should help as well. We are noting the times it takes to complete the content however, and are aware of drops rates and things of that nature. I would not expect any sudden changes to happen, but want you to know that we are watching and reading threads like these and discussing them actively at the office.
    I agree, but,

I see many people farming, and getting rare items such as Mythic helmets, or Arcane weapon. Other gets items 500k - 1 million. 75% of the time, it's the SAME players who sells them.

I don't know what's up with your luck system in this game, but after farming for days and only receiving worthless greens, I feel like it's pointless for me to even take the time to farm, and waste my stuff and time in that.

Same thing for when I wasted 1000 platinum, and didn't even see that HammerJaw egg.

I just feel like luck is NOT in my account.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mysticaleagle For This Useful Post: