Quote Originally Posted by JackOak View Post
Nowadays, I see a lot of bullying taking place in PvP. I do rush..a lot...BUT, never players that are new to PvP. I am starting to realize that our PvP community is slowly declining in players. I rush people that stand a chance against me, and no, I am not bragging about my skills, just saying I fight people that have more expensive gear, positive KDR's etc. People that look like they can put up a fight. It really does make me sad though when a "noob" joins a PvP match and everyone jumps on him for easy kills. These are people that have no clue what they're doing, a lot of the new players I see can barely speak English and are wearing Common, Uncommon, or Rare armor sets and pumping skills points into what they think looks the coolest. They are just trying to have fun and we turn them away from Pvp'ing because we are so mean to them. I just think it would make a lot of people feel good if they helped these people out, whether it be gold, skill allocation help, or help in finding the right gear. Please take what I have just said into consideration and think about it next time you see someone like this.
I read it the first time. You presented the following: 1. That you rush people who you know that stand against you, 2. That there are newbies who are just looking for fun, 3. That PVP players is slowly declining in players, and 4. That there are people who are mean to the newbies. If I have to assume that you created your post with coherence in mind, then you must be saying that: PVP is declining because there are mean people who rush newbies (who can't speak English?). If I have to base it to your thread title, I would assume by mean people, you are referring to bullies. That being said, please refer to my initial reaction. This is how I understood your post and reacted accordingly, If I incorrectly misinterpreted it, then disregard it. Thank you.

PS: I said in my post "with all politeness", because I did not attempt to rebutt your statements even though I disagree in every word completely. I simply presented a different way of looking at it.