Thread: In-Depth Guide to Farming Balefort Sewers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Just to make my cost-efficient set even cheaper, you can replace the Royal Pinks with Plungers pieces instead. Not as good, but if you're looking to stay cheap, definitely best option.

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drewcapu View Post
    In Roach, if you're gonna skip the toxic birds, you don't have to do a ccw circle in that room. Just go diagonally from SE to NW.
    Yeah I completely forgot a middle grate exists in Roach (was thinking about Stronghold), will fix that

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    By the way, awesome post, P-dawg. Hopefully it gets awarded a Sticky of Justice.
    Thanks Moogs! Don't really care for stickys, as long as info gets around like cheap beer on pint nights. My tl;dr paragraphs may also scare off a lot of people...

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Just to make my cost-efficient set even cheaper, you can replace the Royal Pinks with Plungers pieces instead. Not as good, but if you're looking to stay cheap, definitely best option.
    I'll add that in, thanks Elly!

Quote Originally Posted by drewcapu View Post
    Your usage of death train is basically just a rush (full rush, as opposed to rush bait). I've seen death train more to describe a round up (as the mobs train behind the lurer).
    With that said, I kinda like the differentiation between the two. But I do think people will understand rush a bit easier.
    I don't like using the word 'rush' when it comes to Sewer games because it is notoriously synonymous with "rushing past all enemies to get to the boss," as it was commonly used before the Alien Oasis nerf