Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Juggernaut Change Discussion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by geeman75 View Post
    I thonk this whole thread is a joke tbh.
    To think fixing jug will stop the imbalances as it has been presented won't do it.
    Unless juggernaut is changed to represent it's name it won't make us much of a threat.

When I ask people who don't play this game what they think when I say juggernaut they all respond unstoppable.

We will still be plagued with low dps low damage.
    If runs are still faster with out a warrior and even if I'm last man standing in pvp if I can't inact enouhh dps or damage to kill before respawn or cool down what good is it???

I have a better Idea change Arcane Legends to Arcane Rogue and do away with all other classes (sarcasm) this is what most who is not a warrior or mage wants anyhow.

Let's be honest very few want balance including STS from what I can see proof I can't give, but look at armor on a rogue these days.

Be honest the thought of losing to a tank is unthinkable nobody wants to loose.
    If tanks are equal how on earth will op classes raise there kdr (more sarcasm)?

The thought of being no more significant in an elite run than a tank is also unthinkable.

Now I know this doesn't apply to all but I venture to say more think this way than do not thats if they would be honest.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    -Only class with no representation on timed run on any lvl
    -Only class never invited to a elite
    -Only class tht isn't a 'vs class'
    -Only class tht isn't able to solo content
    -Only class tht has two different weapons almost every other season making them choose whether to pvp or pve
    -Only class whose ctf and tdm lb is almost completly filled with lvl 7 dummy farmer
    -Only class whose jugg skill has been faulty at endgame for 2 seasons and only now is there is any mention by devs and considering the interest in this thread from original poster not much of that.

And they thinking juggernaut is the problem..as if fixing jugg solves the tank class issues and as soon as this happens people will start wanting tanks to run elites with them. The whole tank class and the pve system in this game has to be looked at for that to happen and I have very little hope of that happening. I suggest tanks just make rogues and actually enjoy the game. And if you do play warrior refuse to heal ur party and use venge and 3 attack skills..what will they do? Not take us to elite?
    Last edited by Hustle; 12-08-2015 at 01:14 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hustle For This Useful Post: