Thread: Official SL PVP Contest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trollee View Post

Yeah, you beat me 5-3 about 1 week ago. But as that was just a casual unofficial game I would obviously like to have another chance to officially complete our match for the tourney because I think I might do a bit better than that match (and there is 300 plat at stake! =0).

I do admit, you have some skills haha, so if we're unable to complete the match within whatever deadline I'd be happy to use our previous result. But because we are both online fairly regularly I presume we should be able to.

I'm in no rush to get my plat and would like the chance to try and beat you, even though I predict a loss :P.

I honestly thought it was 5-4 until you posted it was 5-3, I had to go look at the picture lolol xD.

You're very good as well, now I need to make an appointment.

Well luckily I can check the forums on my moms phone, but I can't reply. Currently I'm at my uncles house, and I'll see if I can stay here this weekend to do the match.

If I'm not able to, give me a day you can fight and I'll do my best to get to a wifi location.

I'll be on for the next 3-4 hours if I'm lucky. If you read this, please get on and try to find me as soon as possible so we can knock it out today if we can.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    I honestly thought it was 5-4 until you posted it was 5-3, I had to go look at the picture lolol xD.

You're very good as well, now I need to make an appointment.

Well luckily I can check the forums on my moms phone, but I can't reply. Currently I'm at my uncles house, and I'll see if I can stay here this weekend to do the match.

If I'm not able to, give me a day you can fight and I'll do my best to get to a wifi location.

I'll be on for the next 3-4 hours if I'm lucky. If you read this, please get on and try to find me as soon as possible so we can knock it out today if we can.
    Lol sorry I've been busy all weekend, my timezone here in Australia is GMT+10 I think, I assume you live somewhere in the USA, which means I would be anywhere between 16 and 20 hours ahead of you lol XD.

I'm sure we will find a time, I tend t see you online fairly often so there is probably no need to arrange a specific time to do our match.
    Trollee [41] Trollix [40] Trollex [40]
    Trolley [25] Trolli [20] Trolly [15] Trolle [10]

<Fashion Police> <Twink Inc.>