With all politeness, PVP, in my own simple understanding, is where players can engage other players in combat. If you have experienced other games, you will agree with me that the atmosphere in a PVP environment is dictated not by players but by the mechanic of the map dungeon, which explains maps such as ctf, deathmatches, tournmants, etc. That being said, nobody can blame the mode of players in a map if the map doesn't provide other means to victory. Closing in on the non-ctf pvp maps in PL, the said maps are unstructured at this point to say the least, there are no conditions to victory other than kill each other. Which brings me to my point, the map leaves the players their own interpretion to victory, hence, rushing, hence, 1on1, hence, bullying, etc., it's not their fault, the game allows these things to happen provided no violation in TOS are made. Nobody can say 1on1 is better than rushing, who gives them the right to judge when the map itself is unstructured? to end my post, there are numerous threads similar to this and I think this is addressed not to the players but the devs, because by creating a structures pvp map, you address this, and not by pleading, ranting, or negotiating with fellow players. I hope, I brought in a different angle on this matter. Thank you.