Thread: Kronos Divine PVP Videos 13-14

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

A taste of Guild Battleground against NVM - 15 guild.

Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epicrrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post

U will see i was not in the video also many non nvm members in the video who joined guild jusy to have some fun didnt knew u gonna take that on forums or i would manage a good team.

RESULTS OF NVM VS KRONOS 9V9

Wrekt ur guild so easy hope u guys wont quit al for another 6 months result is something else if i am in the lineup.

-SATTYROCKS

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Indent; 01-27-2017 at 11:37 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Indent View Post
    U will see i was not in the video also many non nvm members in the video who joined guild jusy to have some fun didnt knew u gonna take that on forums or i would manage a good team.

RESULTS OF NVM VS KRONOS 9V9

Wrekt ur guild so easy hope u guys wont quit al for another 6 months result is something else if i am in the lineup.

-SATTYROCKS

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    We welcome any match, just dont trashtalk us like we are on the same pvp level/bracket and what not just post vid not screenshot as this is a vid thread.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post

˜”*°•.˜”*°• ????? •°*”˜.•°*”˜
    Last edited by Futurereal; 12-15-2017 at 01:20 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Futurereal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    Nice! It shows how weak those noobs are as lvl 15 players, neither we let them run at lvl 16-19 all they do is cry, whine and complain about lvl and we won't "STOP" piling up their deaths.
    Youre probably one of those foods in ASU who gang on 3v4's and still loses. Why dont you come clash or BG us (nvm) other than running from tdm maps when there are even number of players on each team. Better get your facts straight before you comment something non sense.

IGN: Josh

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fapdu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fapdu View Post
    Youre probably one of those foods in ASU who gang on 3v4's and still loses. Why dont you come clash or BG us (nvm) other than running from tdm maps when there are even number of players on each team. Better get your facts straight before you comment something non sense.

IGN: Josh

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  51.2 KB

Last edited by Futurereal; 12-15-2017 at 01:24 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Futurereal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Kronos Divine PVP Videos 13-14

Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    Maybe you forgot that you and your friends have gone to lvl 14? Because you had to run from lvl 17 players as you have a short-term memory, apparently i have more facts than you here on the table because scared chickens like "YOU" are talking only verbally in private chat, and now you'll say on the forums " one of Those foods at ASU who walk on 3V4, and still loses. Why dont you come clash or BG us " how many times we have you, satty and thaze beaten up in pvp so many times that you had to swear like a parrot that 20 times says the same swear words on repeat mode, pathetic! Listen up we are not the ones that run from Tdm to lvl 14, hypocrite asf! Do me a favor and run off to lvl 14 back (if you haven't been on there anymore), Oh and in game chat you come across as a "Psychopath" as you respond to criticism and frustration, not to mention the violence, insults or threats (dearth of behavior) lack of empathy? Little respect for the rights and feelings of others. Maybe it's time you give people back the stolen goods instead of to hide in many forums accounts, which happens unfortunately.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  51.2 KB

Cheers from us lvl 17 players pilling up your deaths each and every time, because there's no place for tt around here we don't need inappropriate players like you here thinking he's savage behind his keyboard.
    First of all, get some legit proof for your false accusations. Those screenshots of yours doesn't prove anything, why don't you un blur the names of those forumer's, so we can see if your actually proving something true. I can guarantee you and your false accusations that I don't have nothing to do with it. Secondly, we didn't move to lvl13-15 for you people. It was the Xpyscho leaving the bracket. As a result, 16-18 became dead after Xpyscho left and before the arcane weapons were released, so there's no reason to stay to a dead bracket. We found 13-15 more active and it was actually our original pvp bracket. Now, tell me who's the real hypocrite here lmao
    Last edited by Fapdu; 02-10-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Kronos Divine PVP Videos 13-14

Quote Originally Posted by Ipooponfifteens View Post
    Stubborn or what? His evidence is more than the truth, people like you can talk a tone lower, or should I ask a friend about your scam activities? Apparently, you're the one who talks False and why he needs to show forum names? So you can still say False accusations and that you clean as you say you are? Man you're really triggered because someone has exposed you and I often see you running from us and then say in pm *you suck, paper, useless and that we have low lifes??? Or whatever you say. I have you even on my ignore list as the only player because of all the garbage you're screaming to us you do realize kids from between the age of 10-15 also playing this game? Is it that hard to admit that you can't take any lose? Idk what happened to the polite and humble players.
    His evidence are legit about what, exposing? lol I don't even know whats the exact point you're trying to prove. If you're crying about getting farmed and using "You're a scammer" as a reason to dodge the fact that you were once my food, fine by me. Lmao if you had me on ignore list, that means you were one of those sore losers that I came across that had been farmed savagely. Could you show me some legit proof that I am that person that you were talking about and lets get to the real deal.

PS: I aint bragging anything, but lets get real here. Come clash and lets talk business, instead of spreading false accusations without any supportive evidence.

Sincerely,
    We need more food on 15-17
    Last edited by Fapdu; 02-10-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Last edited by Futurereal; 12-15-2017 at 01:26 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Futurereal For This Useful Post: