Quote Originally Posted by Blaquehaaart View Post
Twinks are uncompetitive. You park your toon at a low level with the maximum full pvp spec and max gear, with the intent of competing with people with lvling gear and specs, and no experience.

Especially at lvl 5-7. I mean most of the people are brand new to the game, don't understand it, and/or have no intent streamlining their toon for that level of play. It's like a grown man playing basketball with a bunch of 10 year-olds and feeling like a champ because you can beat them in a 1 on 5 in half court match.

Most especially for a game this early in it's infancy, it's not like there is a huge leveling hump. I mean, it's not like there is an overwhelming number of 21s right now. The vast majority are still 20.

It's the same in every MMO. Twinks are for people that don't want to compete in endgame, because they want that discernible advantage of always out gearing, having the best pvp spec for that lvl, and being the most experienced person pvp in that bracket of play.

Come on man, stop picking on the noobs and get to the end game and play with the rest of the serious pvpers, where there is real competition.
So wrong...
Twinking is in every mmo games very competitive. If you think it doesn't take skill to be best of each level then you better try twinking yourself. Different builds, skills and combos makes pvp fresh after smashing head on wall at endgame. Killing new players, not problem in my opinion because it's pvp and players know it when they join because screen say it when you walk trough the portal.

I would say there never twinks without endgame character. Twinking is just whole other scene if you don't like it, least let us twinkers be and do what we do.