Thread: Curse mages and aimed shot rogues are overpowered.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiritobozz View Post
    Wow, so even warriors get one-shotted?
    Yes we do.
    Warriors have dot on Ss, Windmil and axe. Once you hit one of these on curse, you are pretty much dead instantly on M4.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I will say it again, best pet to use for players on a budget is nilbog. Atm he is very affordable 45k in cs. Save his aa for
    those curse mages, use aa just before you attack, you got 5 seconds of immunity from curse. Nilbog also removes cocoons (thanks for the tip Ravagerx). If you want a baby glowstik, use vlad as host pet, nilbog's aa and nightshades HB.

Without a pet who's aa that provides immunity to DoT damage, easiest way to avoid curse is to stay out of range and use bow and aimed shot on mages (if you can see them, they hide in maus maps).

I dont mind the difficulties of these maps, but, I do mind getting one hitted without any notice, one hits happening way out of red zones, getting notice that you have been cursed as you die.

I thought about nilbog but didn't try it because I thought I would die even before I remove curse. I should try it. Thanks for the advice.

Only way I can protect my pt is covering them with my heal, that 2 sec shield saves my pt even with curse. And using breeze to just freeze them for now. But good mages works better lol

I deeply agree with your comments.
    Hope we could have some notice before it comes.

BTW. Those mages seems not have skill CD too. XD
    Last edited by Excuses; 12-09-2016 at 11:50 AM.