Quote Originally Posted by JemNI View Post
Ok, like Junside, I was overwhelmed by your actions and couldn't always tell what exactly you were doing with regard to mob control and skill selection. I think I'll rewatch it a few times. But I did notice one thing I was confused about. You seem to hammer on the targeting button. I do this too, accidentally. Which brings up my question? What purpose does it serve if you are already targetting something to keep hitting the button? Doesn't that turn off your autotarget or are you watching it for how fast you kill a mob and reset it? Or can you explain how that works?
When I'm running in the front about the clash with 5-10 enemies, I don't think about "hmm which skill combo should I do first" at all. The single-target attacks can be spammed without any regard - just spam whenever they are available. You do have to watch out for Thorn Wall placement and Cruel Blast placement, as these are the only AoE attacks an archer has. So just keep that in mind - spam away with everything else, and use Thorn Wall and Cruel Blast with a little thought.

And Moog is right - I do occasionally spam the Auto-Attack because once an enemy dies, you have to tap it again to lock to the next enemy. Spamming auto-attack ensures that an enemy is always locked. Staring at an enemy's health until it falls to zero and then tapping it again detracts attention from the other mobs, at least for me. It's also annoying to be running around attacking and realizing that the enemy you auto'd is already dead, and I am not auto-attacking anyone while I'm thinking I am.