Quote Originally Posted by Trollee View Post
Could you please explain what you mean in further depth? I realize that the drops for each mission are listed when you select the mission, but I didn't think that they would correspond to the rows in my table. I will look into it.
There are 38 different missions in the game, each mission has a boss who drops a pink item with a 2.3% chance, that gives us 38 different pinks, those items are always the same for each mission, what suffix you get depends on your level, suffix changes every 3 levels, you cannot get a pink of lower level than yourself, but you can get higher! Also the pink will always have the same dominant stat on them.

For example you can get Midnight Twins of Aggression (lvl 10) from the last mission in the first campaign if you farm that missions at level 8-10, if you get level 11 it starts to drop Midnight Twins of Striking (lvl 13), and if you return to that mission at level 20 it will only drop Midnight Twins of Assault(20). You cannot get Midnight Twins from any other mission, and only Midnight Twins drop in that one. You can get a Ghost or Rare Achievement Boss spawn in that mission, but even they will have a chance to drop same Midnight Twins.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollee View Post
Dusk Cleavers of Vitality/Protection/Assault?
Skull Trimmers of Vitality/Protection/Assault?
Now that you know how it works you can probably guess yourself :P Just look at what other suffixes exist for said item.