Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apostel View Post
    I do play this game to hang around with frieds and not to fk up people like you do. Don't think the whole community cares just about you. I ain't big but you are just a small fish.
    Huh? The whole point of twinking is to gain an unfair advantage in a non-competitive level of play specifically to fk people up.

All I talk about about is balancing specs and making the acquisition of gear a merit based system rather than a pay-to-win, in hopes of fostering a competive enviornment with an equal playing field.

I don't intentionally team stack (I often switch sides to get games started, even if it means going against a dominant force) and I bought plat gear to make be viable in pvp, I didn't go nuts to get a full legendary set.

I certainly think you are projecting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquehaaart View Post
    Huh? The whole point of twinking is to gain an unfair advantage in a non-competitive level of play specifically to fk people up.
    You sure have no clue of the whole thing. You have no clue about what you are talking because you get the whole thing wrong.

Twinking is not to get an advantage in a non-competitive level of play. Twinks are models for new players to fire them up to keep the game playing so that they create a twink themself and to keep the whole thing going. Twink pvp is as much fun as endgame pvp and you can raise a twink in less time but you can experience same fun you would in endgame pvp.

There are plenty of ways to create a powerful twink with C H E A P gear with a good guide. I did actually tryd out a L12 twink with green gear and did pwn. Its not about gear, its about a clear guide how to play your char.
    Apostel L76 Ursan | Diamantarrow L56 Avian_.
    Immortalcry L61 Elite-Undead | Pleasedontcry L32 Avian n' more..