Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: An incentive to play Arcane legends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I like it. The biggest thing keeping me from playing is simply that I don't have the time to invest in raising gold, leveling characters, farming, etc. If I could somehow get my hands on a free end game set and easier leveling, I'd take it. With these solutions you mentioned, I'd be able to get that, essentially. I don't see the devs ever doing it though. But I suppose they might if it meant more content customers, more AL players, and probably more cash in the end. But I don't know.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    I like it. The biggest thing keeping me from playing is simply that I don't have the time to invest in raising gold, leveling characters, farming, etc. If I could somehow get my hands on a free end game set and easier leveling, I'd take it. With these solutions you mentioned, I'd be able to get that, essentially. I don't see the devs ever doing it though. But I suppose they might if it meant more content customers, more AL players, and probably more cash in the end. But I don't know.
    So you're saying you never want to put time into a different MMO because you'd have to level up and do MMO things, but if they gave you everything that people in the game have spent money and time to get, then you'd play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    So you're saying you never want to put time into a different MMO because you'd have to level up and do MMO things, but if they gave you everything that people in the game have spent money and time to get, then you'd play
    Stop picking on me. It's really annoying.

And yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. I've invested hundreds of hours into PL and I'll never have that time to invest again. I actually have a life. I work a job, I do college, and I'm about to move out and live on my own. I'm not whining, I'm not begging, I'm not demanding. I'm merely making the statement that if I could transfer my time and effort from PL to AL I would gladly do it.

Thank you very much, now leave me alone.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    Stop picking on me. It's really annoying.

And yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. I've invested hundreds of hours into PL and I'll never have that time to invest again. I actually have a life. I work a job, I do college, and I'm about to move out and live on my own. I'm not whining, I'm not begging, I'm not demanding. I'm merely making the statement that if I could transfer my time and effort from PL to AL I would gladly do it.

Thank you very much, now leave me alone.
    Was just making sure I correctly read that, considering previous apparent misunderstandings. What are you even talking about..? Also, when do people that play AL, or me, not actually have a life?