Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New extreme secret buffs/excruciating number of new bugs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    while we're at it, also please check the difficulty of normal tindirin and normal rengol mobs

compared to last season when i can easily carry a party with just crate legendaries, this season's normal maps is way too hard,
    and the fact that normal tindirin bosses are slightly easier to be handled than last season, while the mobs are harder compared to last season
    except that it is intended to be like that...

thank you
    The same curious boss-mobs inconsistency is to be observed in the newly buffed/glitched elite maps: mobs are extremely hard, where as the bosses are the same difficulty as they were before.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    The same curious boss-mobs inconsistency is to be observed in the newly buffed/glitched elite maps: mobs are extremely hard, where as the bosses are the same difficulty as they were before.
    Yeah we're looking into all zones and will have it fixed shortly.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G-M For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    Yeah we're looking into all zones and will have it fixed shortly.
    Thanks for that! Is mmy assumption right that you are also looking into the normal maps? They have been feeling quite off since the beginning of the season. Thanks again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

hmmm, i've been ranting about strange boss-mobs relative difficulty since forever... but only now it got responded? haha

anyway, elite nordr, elite shuyal, and normal shuyal should also be checked, but probably no one cares anymore though

as an example: try getting hit by the blue pig's redzone attack in elite nordr, and then also try getting hit by elite frostr (in elite nordr) while he's enraged at the maximum
    Last edited by extrapayah; 10-13-2015 at 01:36 PM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Hello Dear Sts,

I have only tested Ren'gol elite and elite Tindirin and they both are extremely and sadly again secretly buffed!?! A solo run in elite wilds used to take me between 4:45-5:05 mins, depending luck with banish. Now it takes 7:15-7:40 mins-->150% of the time. All mobs hit much harder Absolutely the same applies to all other Elite Tindirin and Elite Ren'gol maps. Unfortunately, same as with last Ren'gol difficulty buff and the secret planar tombs buff absolutely no rewardswere added!!! In elite Ren'gol many mobs can 1 hit my rogue with 5400 health (with nekro) when in full pt. Enough. Really STS enough! Either revert the changes immediately or add new and much better rewards immediately. Elite Tindirin is still dropping lvl 40 gear?!?

Further the amount of additional, partially game breaking bugs, introduced with the new client is excruciating. Sadly with your speed and success rate of bug squashing in the past (I have closely watched this for over an year) you will need many months to fix them. Please do not forget that there were many other, partially game breaking bugs, before the new "better" client.

Please fix those things asap, as the game is practically unplayable atm and the frustration has reached a new peak!
    Lol my rogue has 3.8k hp and still can survive hits by mobs lol if ur dieng it means ur just sitting there using your skills lol you have to MOVE AROUND LOL OR NOT YOU DIE

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Hey guys. Just wanted to say thanks for helping to surface the bugs in the new client. We know it can be stressful, but a lot of new stuff went into this latest client, and in an ever evolving game like this that often means that some bugs will slip through. A hotfix went out today to fix some of the most urgent ones and we will fix another batch in Thursday's update. Please understand that we never make "secret" game changes. You guys are way too perceptive and we value our transparency! So, if you see something that was not announced, it's more than likely a bug. Just let us know and (like today) we'll fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey guys. Just wanted to say thanks for helping to surface the bugs in the new client. We know it can be stressful, but a lot of new stuff went into this latest client, and in an ever evolving game like this that often means that some bugs will slip through. A hotfix went out today to fix some of the most urgent ones and we will fix another batch in Thursday's update. Please understand that we never make "secret" game changes. You guys are way too perceptive and we value our transparency! So, if you see something that was not announced, it's more than likely a bug. Just let us know and (like today) we'll fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks!
    Hello Remiem,

I do understand that bugs in new clients happen. In fact I had to recently partake in the roll-out of a company wide new revised version of a tool. It did have a huge amount of bugs initially (during the testing phase), although it was done by a giant company with over 50 years of experience. In this regards I personally and many others do have understanding for that part. Thanks a lot for the swift replies and fixing the most urgent bugs immediately. There are still quite a few left and I am sure everyone hopes that they get squashed soon

As for the the "secret" game changes and the doubts people have about it. You have brought this upon yourselves with the obvious and unannounced (aka secret) change in the planar tombs, which happened a about 4 weeks ago. It took 10 days for someone (Carapace) to even answer to the questions about it. Unfortunately the answer was very vague and parts of it were in a contradiction with other parts of it. To this day we still do not know what really happened and what the reasoning behind that buff in difficulty was. This change was never reverted as well. Please refer to this thread for more info: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...n-buffed/page3

Thank you for your patience and swift fixes again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

Thanks!
    So what about that (I believe) secret nerf on cs not canceling boss red zones? I hear people say it was a secret nerf hmm.