Thread: Current status of SL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillaSkillz View Post
    First off this is a discussion thread, I will post where I please on topics that I feel I can add something useful or helpful to. I really don't care of your "opinion" on whether or not I have been around long enough to "have a clue". Changing and updating at the whim of a user because of a complaint leads to catering to a select few instead of the masses, and a game that is a monster to maintain. It is STS's game and they should try to accomodate the users of their product when possible.

2nd of all even powerered up, the classes in pvp are not equal. They serve a specific purpose. Engineer should pvp against engineers of a similar level. And commandos shoud pvp commandos. Next complaint will be "my level 10 engineer can't beat a level 41 commando, we need sts to powerup skills to make it fair" or some such foolishness. It's not the system it is how it is used by the community. Perhaps sts could add more filters to pvp so players could be more selective on who enters a game for fairness (a class filter)

it's not ignorance when someone doesn't share your point of view, it's a difference of opinion. Healthy debates solve issues.
    Good day to you sir.
    This is a different topic entirely, but just gonna point out that the reason PVP is so one sided is because the skills aren't working the way they should. Engineer skills heal the person they're attacking...some of them dont work at all...if the skills were fixed, the engineer could technically win every single battle hands down if played with correctly.

All the classes seem balanced enough should the skills be fixed. Just have to use the right skills, and unfortunately for the engineers, those 'right skills' are the broken skills.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kahlua For This Useful Post: