Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Breeze - Freeze Intended to Work in PvP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    Look like they have so many issues with pet to fix.. Sns too op, new pet too op, nekro too up .. What is the CD of this new pet's AA?
    SnS...SnS...SnS....This pet was Introduced as an OP pet and is supposed to be OP. Nekro lost itself. it was a bad idea to introduce him right after SnS had come in. Trust me Nekro is like totally trashed nowadays. he's not even worth it now. Breeze's CD is too fast. That pet is a destroyer, his ability outcomes samael, samael doesnt auto-target he has a range if your in the range ur stunned, but breeze does something else which is too crazy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jexetta View Post
    I believe I'm the first person to have this pet and also have the pet at level 41.

The CD is 28 seconds long & the 'Pool' is a little bigger than the size of a person, it's exactly the center of the blue circle.

To be clear on this - the blue circle is not a freeze zone but a buff zone that doesn't even increase damage for allies as the AA says it does. The only area that gets a long freeze from the almost 30 second AA is the exact center of blue circle which lasts exactly 5 seconds, and again, it's the size of a individual character, the above video is a chain of ice stuns not a single AA - a Samael can terrify with passive attacks and then you can AA afterwards to aoe terrify again. Mages, tanks, rogues, do this every day in pvp - stun with a skill and then use a panic when you come out of the stun.

Yes they can. However, a Samael has a small range and is also a melee based attack. Breeze is a long range attack that can hit multiple targets. On top of the auto targeting AA, it has a high chance to freeze via passive as well.

Samael hits are almost twice as fast as breeze or almost any other pet Using Samael it takes 25 seconds to solo an elite goblin in elite forest, taking breeze at the same level to solo an elite goblin in brakenridge forest it takes 55 seconds. I've been saying it for almost a year now... Samael and Abaddon's attack speed is faster than any other pet, and Samael has a Arcane damage stat. The buff stats on Breeze are pathetic; wrathjaw, deary, MEEP-MOP, gives just about as good or better stats. The ice stun is more visible as an stun, but it's very similar. Just switching to a pet like breeze you lose a huge amount of damage per second, more than twice as much coupled with the loss in damage from your attacks and skills because of the awful base stats.

I personally look at how a effective a pet makes your character - not how fast a pet is without your character. If we're judging on kill speed - Singe & Grimm would be considered pretty pathetic pets.

While we're at comparing arcane pets.... Do you know how long it takes Glacian to solo an elite goblin in elite forest? 125 seconds A samael can kill FIVE elite goblins by himself before glacian even kills a single one. This is how arcane pets used to be, huge stats, higher damage, but way slower attack speed.

The reason ice stuns were disallowed for mages... is because the CD on ice is 3 seconds. Yes, perhaps the passive should not freeze in pvp at the rate it does, but it should not be adjusted in PvE. Farming that egg at 10 minute runs during the 1 fragment a run era took almost 25 hours to farm. I don't recall farming malison for 25 hours just to get 1 egg.

There's no CD on passive attack - it can chain stun. Therefore, it should be disallowed too, right? Furthermore, one can just implement a stun immunity for ice and still allow ice to freeze. Adjust it for PvP but no PvE, I'll agree with you on that.

Runs take 7 minutes though. Also, people earn 2 fragments a run now, meaning this will be a faster problem than it was before.

If STG wants to make money, just make Misty actually worth something. It's the most worthless pet in the universe. Like Hali said above, Zeus said above, and I've said in the past, Misty resets your stun immunity and is basically worthless - just change the skill to a 7 second stun / panic / freeze immunity for the team, any PvP player worth their salt will spend the 90 plat to buy it.

I agree - it should also free you from any stuns while activated. That way, there is a true counter. If there was some sort of counter for Breeze, I would not be so furious. However, the way it currently is - there is no counter for breeze.

The reason why chess and other games of tactics are fun... is because there are counter moves to everything. When you create pets and aa's without counters it's just annoying for everyone.

Agreed.

To conclude... FIX MISTY.
    Agreed, but also nerf the passive freeze for PvP ONLY.
    Replies are in bold.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Grimm kills fast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I think z main point is Tht breeze is too op ?! Well I think it's S&s is z one Tht still too op ,maybe another pet Tht creat pools Tht r relatively op is a good idea ..
    Pools workes better in clashes .. So tht pet would make some balance back to z game IMO
    About sorcerers it's another story .. Maybe it was too much for a player vs player .. Without putting pets in z equation ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raselph View Post
    S&S Does'nt auto-target at all, i doubt this breeze got AWACS systems, this more of a homing missile when i play Ace Combat infinity and assault horizon. Also, why do you have to make a new PET in the form of a sorc? You could've just returned/given the freeze power in forst bolt for the sorcerer class. Already other classes have gained sorcerer abilities like:

Bulwark- Curse

Twin razors- Shield

magma dags- fireball procs

and now pets- breeze- freeze (breeze=freeze a new math equation??)

going back to our skills, our clock is supposed to ROOT, ice is supposed to FREEZE? where can you guys see that in PvP these upgrades in skills actually get implemented? it would have been a 10000% better to have returned the skill upgrade
    than make a new pet. This auto-target is just weird, wow AL is just becoming a flight game now, a pet having a homing missile AA. mages are supposed to the best class ever, our stuns allow us to takedown the other classes but now we cant do anything and we are helpless, other classes are gaining stun immunity, getting OP(ier) and OP(ier) and we no more stand a chance against rogues now. We are weak in the view of stats but we dont have our skills getting implemented, our fireball stuns, but never stuns to bosses in elites. it looks like sorcerers are no more worth it in AL, this class has hopes. Just think when our skills get implemented.
    Yes. And rogues are supposed to have 700 damage in pvp, yet we have our 10% damage nerf.

A mage buff should be given, but NOT in ANY form of stuns/freeze/terrify/[insert synonym for the same stun].

We all know how OP that'd be.
    Credits to Iady

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Deciding if I should tell your mother I sent you to an army school.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

:d ice ice ice ice ice ice ice!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    Yes. And rogues are supposed to have 700 damage in pvp, yet we have our 10% damage nerf.
    20%*

Don't forget it cancels your pet's dmg buff previous to actually nerfing you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    20%*

Don't forget it cancels your pet's dmg buff previous to actually nerfing you.
    Of course!

Fricken fix that pet bs
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Idc what happens so long as it works the same way in PvE as it does in Pvp, at least make the pet worth the effort in that respect.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I think a lot of people that are commenting haven't seen it in action yet.

I'm using it on a daily basis and I can chain bow stun, followed by breeze, followed by passive (& perhaps a panic too, if a teammate is helping). Without the panic, it's still a 15+ second stun.

Cool downs of skills are 15 seconds. Heal is 15 seconds. Why can a pet stun you for 15 seconds and then have the chance to do it yet again?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Ice Fireball Shield Curse is all now on Pets and Weapons
    Sts truely hates mage's.
    Mind as well call it a gg for the mage class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remarked View Post
    Sts truely hates mage's.
    I love mage tho ;-;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remarked View Post
    Sts truely hates mage's.
    So what? I have Gale. Eat it.

:3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

... well now at least im saving 20m for a sam and now should just get a breeze for a nice 3-5m or just farm for it :3

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Zeus u fought for sns not to be nerferd right? But because now every person will be able to have an op pet you want to Nerf it? Because sns was far more op that's the only difference the 1% won't have control over this pet. I'm not saying your wrong it should be needed a little you should just be more consistent on your arguments or else they seem like you have an agenda. I'm sure you don't have a agenda but it comes of that way.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    So what? I have Gale. Eat it.

:3
    thats cool lmfao

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zerofort View Post
    Zeus u fought for sns not to be nerferd right? But because now every person will be able to have an op pet you want to Nerf it? Because sns was far more op that's the only difference the 1% won't have control over this pet. I'm not saying your wrong it should be needed a little you should just be more consistent on your arguments or else they seem like you have an agenda. I'm sure you don't have a agenda but it comes of that way.
    The real problem is we shouldnt even be needing to compare sns (arcane), samael (arcane), with breeze (legendary). Just the classes alone says it all. And we arent even taking into account cost or rarity into this discussion. 45 or so total pets in game vs an arcane rarity pet vs a pet which can be purchased with 125 frags. Anyone who says this isnt a little lopsided is a little nutty. Just my 2c
    Last edited by Samaeldavisjr; 12-01-2014 at 11:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

You missed the point there Sam I said it needed to b nerfed idk if you missed that or just ignored it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Needed=nerfed aut- correct

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

LMAO, sts killed PvP (Plaver vs Player) and made it PvP(Pet vs Pet), i just had the unfortunate encounter with Breezy and this pet is the GOD of all the pets, all my skills and pvp set counts for nothing in front of this pet, you should just sell your full set (if you don't have this pet) and play as a noob, it wont make any difference cuz you gonna die anyways. the freeze is just so long and on top of that all skills freeze too.
    i mean seriously why spend gold on buying best gears and then work tirelessly to make them full grand ? just buy this pet and u are good to go, 2-3 breezy per team and other team will spend most of the their time looking for the heavens and busy re-spawning.
    Last edited by warrx; 12-01-2014 at 11:45 PM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warrx For This Useful Post: