PDA

View Full Version : ***Calling All Arms!***

CrimsonTider
06-12-2013, 05:30 PM
PL Community,

Recently, we have seen a rise in scamming, rudeness, PvP spawning and teaming, and lack of "community" in game. Many have stated their distaste in these issues with little, to no, solution/suggestion on how to attempt to fix this. I bring you a solution: A calling of arms where the educated, close-nit forum community comes to together to attempt to end the ignorance, uneducated, idiocy found in game today. I joined PL at a time where people enjoyed helping. Individuals educated those in need. Respect was given even though a player may not always have been liked. It is time for this community to decide to either make a stand, or completely fold. I choose to take a stand and make that stand now.

Many of you will say, "But Crim, there are a few of us and a ton of new players. This will never work." My response to you:

http://youtu.be/IJ_R-G_i4Xk

When PL began, the community was much smaller than it is now, but those players set a standard. That standard was set high and followed for quite a while. When some of the players who set this standard began to stop playing, few took the initiative to continue the legacy. Many of us became complacent and fended for ourselves (or a few close friends) and let the new players begin to dictate the direction PL has recently taken. It is time for us to take PL back and bring it back to the type of community we once had.

Will it be easy? No. As with all changes, people WILL reject. However, there will be those who will embrace it. As with Martin Luther King, Jr. and others like him, it only takes a few to begin a movement. I am tired of the in game rudeness. I am tired of the "cliques." I am especially tired of the ego's and hiding behind "names" to fulfill alternate needs. There are those of us who have the knowledge and respect to make a change. It is, however, a choice. You can either choose to join this "movement" or choose to continue to complain about the problems described above and do nothing about it. I choose change.

With that said, allow me to introduce my toons. They are in order of level. I am openly inviting anyone who needs assistance in-game, for whatever reason, to add these toons. If you need help with a build, I'm there. If you need advice on an issue, I'm there. When available, I can help farm. When APPROPRIATE, I will help in PvP (meaning, I will help if you are being spawned or teamed unnecessarily. You cause a problem, you deal with it.)

Without further a due, here are the many faces of Crimsontider:

Notice, I included my PvE and PvP stats with each toon. I did this to show others numbers don't matter. Some of my characters have better stats than others. Those toons also came after I learned some hard lessons early in my PL career. KDR absolutely means nothing. BUT, I improved because others took the time to teach. Others took the time to show respect. It is time we become those "others".

So, the question is simple: Who will join me and who will continue to sit back and complain? Who will put their petty ego's and disagreements aside and learn to exist as one? Who will make that change?

Isn't THAT what a community truly is?

Thank you for your time.

-Crim

P.S. My toon "army" is still growing. I will update with new toons as they are set in place.

Suentous PO
06-12-2013, 06:10 PM
I'm about it, props Crim.
That's the main reason I keep my mains names visible on my sig. That alone has led a lot of people I know and didnt know to hit me up, and they do.
I should give a shout to Siejo and ARG for giving me that mentality years ago.
Cheers

Caiahar
06-12-2013, 06:17 PM
I really don't know what to say, I liked this thread very much, but If you are asking us to complain, or begin movement, then im with the movement.
This thread alone convinced me to put chars in sig, ill do it now.
Great job Crimsontider.

Noodleleg
06-12-2013, 06:23 PM
Let's do this!

Oldcoot
06-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Count me in
Edit: we need some guide lines on how to handle some situations. Report the scamer can't be the only option

Caiahar
06-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Ugh, and just met someone in pvp saying someone has his name and pretending to be him, told him countlessly to report, never listened.
So do we leave ppl who keep complaining and whining even when we give out advice?

Sryyoulose
06-12-2013, 06:45 PM
I always try reasoning with people before reporting. Occasionally I just give them cash and tell them no more scamming.

Also I will list my characters in sig ;)

programmed
06-12-2013, 06:51 PM
Yes, attempting a movement like this is a good idea to improve the community. I have seen players bullied, or called a noob (nub and narb aren't any better), and seen people just "hanging out" in balefort talking trash. When I started 2 years ago the community was nice and helpful to any question I asked. I never talk trash and help whenever I can to try to improve the way new players learn the way of the game but with all the other people doing the complete opposite, it makes more of an influence than just me alone. When I get to playing PL again maybe I will help with your movement because like you said. Just like with Martin Luther King Jr and the many people who were influenced by him such as movements for women's freedom and so on, it only takes a few to do a big difference.

CrimsonTider
06-12-2013, 06:54 PM
Count me in
Edit: we need some guide lines on how to handle some situations. Report the scamer can't be the only option

As far as guidelines, I say keep it simple: Follow the rules, teach the rules. Lead by example. If you need help remembering something, we are a team and we just call upon each other when needed. If you are getting teamed/spawned, send a shout out. If you keep getting booted while trying to farm and no guildies around, ask around. Also, we should use this "movement" to refocus/reinvent our guilds. Look at the Community Guild as an example. But we need guilds like this in PvP as well. (The well known guilds would be perfect for this.)

Ugh, and just met someone in pvp saying someone has his name and pretending to be him, told him countlessly to report, never listened.
So do we leave ppl who keep complaining and whining even when we give out advice?

All you can do is help. If they refuse to listen, you did your part. That is all I am asking.

Remember guys, if you are having fun, others will too. There will always be bad apples but the greater the movement, the easier it will be to weed through the muck.

Sryyoulose
06-12-2013, 06:55 PM
I hang out in bale sayin all kinds of weird stuff. Half the time I'm selling people for negative gold :)

Or selling torches for 9.9m :/

Meta Morph
06-12-2013, 07:02 PM
Best post these forums have seen in awhile...

ThePvpTwink
06-12-2013, 07:13 PM
1:1000

Against all odds. Let's do this.;)

Argyros
06-12-2013, 07:15 PM
So true. So true.

Sryyoulose
06-12-2013, 07:19 PM
Crim make a forum group called:
"The movement"
Or something awesome :)

Caiahar
06-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Count me in

As far as guidelines, I say keep it simple: Follow the rules, teach the rules. Lead by example. If you need help remembering something, we are a team and we just call upon each other when needed. If you are getting teamed/spawned, send a shout out. If you keep getting booted while trying to farm and no guildies around, ask around. Also, we should use this "movement" to refocus/reinvent our guilds. Look at the Community Guild as an example. But we need guilds like this in PvP as well. (The well known guilds would be perfect for this.)

All you can do is help. If they refuse to listen, you did your part. That is all I am asking.

Remember guys, if you are having fun, others will too. There will always be bad apples but the greater the movement, the easier it will be to weed through the muck.
Will do!
@srry: sounds good to me :)

CrimsonTider
06-12-2013, 07:36 PM
"The movement"

Done.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=823

NotYoCookiez
06-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Count me in! I know many have tried and failed to do this but I have a feeling this will succeed other attempts!

xcainnblecterx
06-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Thanks crim, glad to know some peeps want to keep pl alive. So help me if i hear another sex joke or some kids being immature ima go on a muting rampage. And no kdr doesn't matter as long as you're having fun then keep doing what you do. Count me in on this as im beyond tired of hearing things that is so ridiculous that i can't explain

Oldcoot
06-12-2013, 08:24 PM
"The movement"
I have one of those every morning,
Don't call it that

Cheenivie
06-12-2013, 08:24 PM
wow good to know there are ppl out there that care:) a few of my very close friends have gotten scammed and some lost their accounts lately and havent gotten much support and i see so many people that i am sure are nice ppl that we inclluding myself treat like poop. So i'm in!! Was a good read btw.

xcainnblecterx
06-12-2013, 08:30 PM
Done.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=823

How do you join that? Start a guild for it crim. Ill help as much as i can cause pl is turning to a huge dump sight and this is what started all legends games, i cant let that happen without a fight

Meta Morph
06-12-2013, 08:39 PM
I'm a long lost PL player recently joined back to the game restarted all my character basically a brand new account. Decided to join forums this time around. After leveling and pvping here and there this last month... The community has disintegrated. There's no harmony among players. Everyone watches their own back no one else's. The friendship among players has changed drastically. As Grandi once said "Be the change you wish to see in the world" by taking this quote seriously and a large amount of followers in this "movement" we could redirect PL back into a friendly world for all players. I'd gladly join this group to see PL as it used to be.

Oldcoot
06-12-2013, 08:52 PM
I can't get to the group thing using phone, even tried safari . So I can't see what's going on, but ill do what I can in game.

Kraze
06-12-2013, 08:55 PM
LE sigh old buddy shame this is for the wrong game best of luck

Caiahar
06-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Joined The Movement Group!

billybob1
06-12-2013, 09:51 PM
y are all ur names so hard to spell?

ill join ya crim..great post!

CrimsonTider
06-12-2013, 10:22 PM
How do you join that? Start a guild for it crim. Ill help as much as i can cause pl is turning to a huge dump sight and this is what started all legends games, i cant let that happen without a fight

Should be a join button somewhere on the screen. Not sure since I created. And as for the guild, I do not want to split up any current guilds. My vision is for ALL guilds to take on the task and pay it forward.

Anything is possible, bro. Time to prove it.

Thanks Billy! And, I got bored and decided I hated having a bunch of toons with derivations of "Crim." Wait til you see some of the bears I am working on. ;)

Caiahar
06-12-2013, 10:27 PM

Should be a join button somewhere on the screen. Not sure since I created. And as for the guild, I do not want to split up any current guilds. My vision is for ALL guilds to take on the task and pay it forward.

Thanks Billy! And, I got bored and decided I hated having a bunch of toons with derivations of "Crim." Wait til you see some of the bears I am working on. ;)
:D something with tide or tider?

Roberto077
06-12-2013, 10:43 PM
I've been at it for 2 years.

Mogunsforme
06-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Im in :P add me my ign is Mogunsforme
;D

Ks_Leon
06-12-2013, 10:54 PM
great spoke but will the dev see it or read it or care about PL?we never know :)...iam in xP add komodex

Schnitzel
06-13-2013, 12:17 AM
Been watching pl community for hacker attempts/scammers/ profanity users for years now
And still am
Ign:Ruizhe

Schnitzel
06-13-2013, 12:26 AM

Sorry for double post.
But wouldn't it just be easier if everone made another alt that has a name simular to their forum name or their main character IGN then have them join the new guild?

wandroid
06-13-2013, 02:03 AM
Nice but the problems will happen since like the %80-90 of the community is under 18

Dreuefesie
06-13-2013, 03:33 AM
Crim is never wrong. I'm up for it.

The Happiness
06-13-2013, 06:00 AM
I am all for leading by example. I would like to believe I already do this. Happy to help The Community always. Just don't ask me anything about pvp ;P

Wendellism
06-13-2013, 06:13 AM
I am all for leading by example. I would like to believe I already do this. Happy to help The Community always. Just don't ask me anything about pvp ;P

Great post Happiness. I'll be leading by example in PvE and farming. =)

JaytB
06-13-2013, 06:35 AM
I don't know how much I can be on but count me in!

Caiahar
06-13-2013, 07:10 AM
I don't know how much I can be on but count me in!
Looks like crim even attracted you from AL!

CrimsonTider
06-13-2013, 07:44 AM
great spoke but will the dev see it or read it or care about PL?we never know :)...iam in xP add komodex

I am not worried if the devs see this nor respond to it. The game began to succeed because of the players and it can happen again.

Sorry for double post.
But wouldn't it just be easier if everone made another alt that has a name simular to their forum name or their main character IGN then have them join the new guild?

I don't expect players to make new toons. Simply use the ones you already have to set your example. I am not looking for another Ambassador program. I am looking for everyone to do their part on each character they have. Many players have "secret" alts so they can act out without being known. I am asking everyone to put an end to that. Is your kdr so important that you can't show a little sportsmanship? Is that next dragon vanity really needed that you have to boot a 61 farmer because "they slow you down?" If people had treated me in the same manner I have been treated on some of my alts recently, I would have never played.

Nice but the problems will happen since like the %80-90 of the community is under 18

And some of the better community members are under this age. What's your point? Many GoA's and AoA's are under 18. A lot of the most respected PvPer's are under 18. I am also aware issues will always exist, doesn't mean we stop trying.

Crim is never wrong. I'm up for it.

Wisdom is understanding when you are wrong and willing to learn from it. I am wrong a lot, and I am open to learn. ;)

People are needed from all angles of the game: Merching, PvE, PvP, Guild management, and so on. All help is appreciated and only strengthens the movement.

Looks like crim even attracted you from AL!

He loves me and can't stay away. We are bound by a common thread: Seniority. ;)

Tyranno-
06-13-2013, 08:22 AM
I'm in; I'm a newcomer to the forums but I've tried to help others for a long while. And since I don't pvp I now feel like a clone of The Happness... Lol

CrimsonTider
06-13-2013, 08:25 AM
I'm in; I'm a newcomer to the forums but I've tried to help others for a long while. And since I don't pvp I now feel like a clone of The Happness... Lol

You booted my main bear a few weeks back in Blacksmoke because "most bears scatter." ;) Glad to see you are jumping in and welcome to the forums!

Spyce
06-13-2013, 08:26 AM
Pro twinks Crim!

wandroid
06-13-2013, 08:35 AM
And some of the better community members are under this age. What's your point? Many GoA's and AoA's are under 18. A lot of the most respected PvPer's are under 18. I am also aware issues will always exist, doesn't mean we stop trying.

Yeah,im not telling anything bad or being kid is bad also dont need to take this personal(like wendelism did) What im trying to say is like u said,''Recently, we have seen a rise in scamming, rudeness, PvP spawning and teaming, and lack of "community" in game.'' The game dont have the community like before now most players are at low age and lots of 10-15 year old playing so when age drops there will be more problems like u said..So im trying to explain why community is like this today.im in the same view as you..

Ks_Leon
06-13-2013, 08:59 AM
[QUOTE=CrimsonTider;1135379]I am not worried if the devs see this nor respond to it. The game began to succeed because of the players and it can happen again.

I hope what do u said will become true.....:)

Multibird
06-13-2013, 09:00 AM
For those who might not know, I MERCH, I PVP, I FARM, I GIVE ADVISE, I BE POLITE, ETC.

I help anyone and try to solve any problems occasionally. Why do I help? Well the same community once helped me when I was new to game, new to pvp, new to merching. I was 1.5k negative during fang cap in pvp, since then I've met many great friends that helped me become better, I stand with 8k positive in both ctf and pvp today. I would like to thank my friends: Tripphazzard, Tankkar, Bless, Devious, Flawless, PVP, FFA, Bless, Nun, Shiloo, Ice, Nicca :3, and others.

I would also like to thank blacknwild and Bjourd, I met Bj during nuris, he would help me lvl. At the start of fang I met black, he and I became great friends, He made his guild, and me being the proud officer.He would help me with farming, merching and sets. thank you black, you and Chris are the BEST!

@Crim, props on the post, will thank you once I get home.

Tyranno-
06-13-2013, 09:00 AM
Sorry bout that Crim; believe it or not I really dislike bootin anybody.

I just went thru an anti-bear phase for a while there - out of frustration at how the art of bear play seems almost gone from PL. I mean scatter bears are an absolute party-killer (and the vast majority of bears are scatterers now) - and I just got tired of asking tons of bears to quit scattering and being ignored; all the while my thrasher is tick-tickin away due to their sheer stupidity.

Anyway, I've since quit bootin bears like that and have happily come across a few really good bears (and endured an onslaught of crap bears). At the end of the day I guess I just thought about how I'd have liked it if my bears had been booted simply for bein bears...

So, consider me reformed :)

programmed
06-13-2013, 09:07 AM
Sorry bout that Crim; believe it or not I really dislike bootin anybody.

I just went thru an anti-bear phase for a while there - out of frustration at how the art of bear play seems almost gone from PL. I mean scatter bears are an absolute party-killer (and the vast majority of bears are scatterers now) - and I just got tired of asking tons of bears to quit scattering and being ignored; all the while my thrasher is tick-tickin away due to their sheer stupidity.

Anyway, I've since quit bootin bears like that and have happily come across a few really good bears (and endured an onslaught of crap bears). At the end of the day I guess I just thought about how I'd have liked it if my bears had been booted simply for bein bears...

So, consider me reformed :)

They cant stop the scattering if there isn't a wall or corner to pull into. Don't blame them for not knowing how to not scatter or unable to prevent it.

Tyranno-
06-13-2013, 09:26 AM
I dont wanna dilute the noble aim of the topic, but its more than using walls and corners... These bears will yank bunched enemies away from thrashered birds and mages who are whaling on them, sending them flying all over minus a tiny sliver of health - simply because they know how to stomp-combo... Even back in my early days I knew not to do that; common sense u know?

Anyway, nuff said; I offer pointers and dont boot any more - which I think is more in keeping with the aim we all share - to help PL players and lead by example.

CrimsonTider
06-13-2013, 09:37 AM
They cant stop the scattering if there isn't a wall or corner to pull into. Don't blame them for not knowing how to not scatter or unable to prevent it.

To he honest, the art of crowd control does not need walls/barriers. Pulling and grouping can occur in all maps. It is simply a case of studying each map and knowing where the ideal spots are. I would be more than happy to show you if there is a map that gives you trouble.

@Tyranno - No worries. If you noticed, I didn't get mad. And I absolutely agree the art of crowd control is disappearing. What I do is I try to explain when I run across a scatter-bear. If they don't listen or are rude, I do boot because I also believe in run efficiency. However, if they are trying and just completely grasp the concept, I will grab one of my bears and lead by example. It can be tedious, but as a teacher, I find it rewarding. :)

Rot
06-13-2013, 09:43 AM
Count me in! But before that, this is awkward, I don't quite get what we're going to do..

PS - Anti-scam guide coming soon! :)

CrimsonTider
06-13-2013, 09:53 AM
Count me in! But before that, this is awkward, I don't quite get what we're going to do..

Go back and read my responses to some of the similar posts. It's all about going above and beyond to make this game enjoyable for all and lead the new players to a more friendly, enjoyable atmosphere.

Rot
06-13-2013, 09:56 AM
Go back and read my responses to some of the similar posts. It's all about going above and beyond to make this game enjoyable for all and lead the new players to a more friendly, enjoyable atmosphere.

I think I get it now, thanks!

xbabybugszx
06-13-2013, 10:20 AM
I'm in, anyone need tips or help on builds? I have great builds for levels 17(mage), 20(bird), 26(mage, bird, bear), 31(bird), 35(mage), 51(bird), 55(bear), 56(bear, mage), 61(mage, bird), 71(bear). At levels 26, 31, and 35 I did a lot of PvP here before the forg event. So I can give pre-forg builds to bring back that good old PvP :-)

MightyMicah
06-13-2013, 10:46 AM
Great thread, Crim! I'm glad to see someone taking initiative in fixing this game. If enough people stick with this, the game WILL change for the better. That, I can guarantee.

PatsoeGamer
06-13-2013, 10:57 AM
I believe

Count me in

xcainnblecterx
06-13-2013, 11:10 AM
Alright i figured it out. As not liking scatter bear, teach them how not to scatter. If they keep scatterin you did your part at least. Should do it for any class. Only way a player will learn his/her role in game is to help teach them how to play, not boot because you dont like what they're doing

XghostzX
06-13-2013, 12:46 PM
Hey Crim,

I'm here as always in order to help out. I like what you're doing here, and I know it means a lot to the community. Thank you, sir, for this!

Xbuddyjosh
06-13-2013, 01:48 PM
U should make a guild for everyone who says yes to this thread

Yes

My chars: (or u can click the link in my sig)

Buddyjosh L72
Eatscookie L56
Thebuddyness L43
Buddyje L39
Buddyjr L30
Forgottenbear L30
Deemedninja L23
Battletactics L20
Budddyjosh L18 (fail int bear only works on str bears)

CrimsonTider
06-13-2013, 01:50 PM
U should make a guild for everyone who says yes to this thread

Yes

Read back on page. I have answered this. Thanks for the support.

Xbuddyjosh
06-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Ah k I must've missed it

NECROREAPER
06-13-2013, 02:20 PM
1:1000

Against all odds. Let's do this.;)

Those are the best odds :pirate:

MightyMicah
06-13-2013, 02:45 PM
Those are the best odds :pirate:

Never tell me the odds!

Sryyoulose
06-13-2013, 02:54 PM
One second though, we need players to become active in forums. Honestly, a lot of forumers are not sinking to such low levels. We need to reach out to the community.

And all of a sudden I feel like a pastor speaking about a community outreach project.

Oldcoot
06-13-2013, 03:07 PM
Maybe we should spread the word about joining the forums, it was the best learning tool when I started.

McBain
06-13-2013, 03:36 PM
I like to think I do this kind of thing already. I'll generally lend a hand to anyone who needs help with something, and educating lower level players on effective playing techniques. I haven't been playing much lately, but my IGNs are Seucheky (main) and Spamtonio (alt).

I agree that bringing more attention to the forums in-game is good thing.

Suentous PO
06-13-2013, 03:39 PM
Respectfully that has already been made a few times by players and devs.

Samhayne
06-13-2013, 03:42 PM
Been watching pl community for hacker attempts/scammers/ profanity users for years now
And still am

Ruizhe regularly gives me the head's up on scammers/profanity. While I tell him to go to support he keeps at it. It's fine, support is sometimes really slammed. If you see someone doing something really poopy in game, feel free to PM me about it.

CrimsonTider
06-13-2013, 03:48 PM
If everyone will look at the group we started on forums, I have started a thread in it for reporting certain things. We can funnel specific problems through there and report things as needed once we compile enough evidence.

Thanks Alex for the post and reassurance. I know you guys are busy with four games now, but it is always good to see we are being heard.

Z
06-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Ruizhe regularly gives me the head's up on scammers/profanity. While I tell him to go to support he keeps at it. It's fine, support is sometimes really slammed. If you see someone doing something really poopy in game, feel free to PM me about it.

Hey sam isnt poopy supposed to look like this ****y?

Z
06-13-2013, 04:46 PM
But crim im with ya on this as well im tired of all the disrespectful activities and attitude.

Oldcoot
06-13-2013, 06:04 PM
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q781/oldcootxx/null_zpseecceebd.png

Whirlzap
06-13-2013, 06:06 PM
Maybe we should spread the word about joining the forums, it was the best learning tool when I started.
Yes, joining the players definitely makes players a lot more experienced, mature, and social.
However, while there is the positive addition of many new opinions, there is also the rather annoying influx of random "newbies" or players that will be clueless about forum ethics.
Nevertheless, it is well worth the price- PL forums could use a lot more activity throughout the day.

I see that STS has been openly promoting joining the forums with these "Platinum" contests, but I suggest they take it a step further and actually do some in game announcements or something to join the forums.
As of right now, I predict less than 5% of all PL players have even posted once on the forums...

Caiahar
06-13-2013, 07:34 PM
Crim, your post moved us, including me, and even looks like it went to the devs.
And yes, we should spread around forums a bit.
One day in pvp:
Me: Hey, you ever get builds from forums?
Person: forums?
Me: you dont know the forumz? StS forums?
Person: whats dat...

Its kinda mean but I always wonder ppl without forums account or never looked at forumz nor know what it is, how they ever get builds for pvp, and know the stuff about PL.
When I was newbie, didnt know anything, and was full str bird. I looks up archer pocket legends brought me to physiologics guide on bird.
Later, joined forums, and lo and behold, a huge wave of things I never knew about PL.

Xbuddyjosh
06-13-2013, 07:41 PM
Silly shadow.

Zeus
06-13-2013, 09:00 PM
I'm in.

Crim, just saying, if a hungry troll ventured into this thread. Jeez, he would have a feast...or a crucification, LOL!

XghostzX
06-13-2013, 09:33 PM
I'm in.

Crim, just saying, if a hungry troll ventured into this thread. Jeez, he would have a feast...or a crucification, LOL!

Something about Crim's structure to this thread that makes me think any troll won't be too successful :D

CrimsonTider
06-13-2013, 10:30 PM
I'm in.

Red triangle, my friend. Red triangle. ;)

Reunegade
06-13-2013, 10:39 PM
Crim, can I see what that red triangle does on your post? ;)

Just kidding.

Voh
06-13-2013, 10:54 PM
Seems a lot like Kony 2012

Seminole
06-13-2013, 10:59 PM
-Enter the troll-

Just kidding, it took me like 5 years to gain this two bars by my name i dont want to lose it lol.(can i lose rep?)

Anyways, Nice post... On that note i was really needing help on a level 71 mage build and level 71 bird build. If anyone can pm details on this i will greatly appreciate it. I agree with your thread, and i think its on us to make a difference. Leggo...

Spyce
06-13-2013, 11:01 PM
-Enter the troll-

Just kidding, it took me like 5 years to gain this two bars by my name i dont want to lose it lol.(can i lose rep?)

Anyways, Nice post... On that note i was really needing help on a level 71 mage build and level 71 bird build. If anyone can pm details on this i will greatly appreciate it. I agree with your thread, and i think its on us to make a difference. Leggo...

5 years?
STS has only been around since 2011..

Seminole
06-13-2013, 11:05 PM
5 years?

I was exagerrating aka being sarcastic because it really felt like forever.

CrimsonTider
06-13-2013, 11:06 PM
5 years?

He was making a joke and STS has been around since 2010. FYI.

Thanks guys for the continued support. It is really great seeing veterans and new members coming together. The response in game has been truly amazing. But this is just day two, we still have a long road ahead. Good things will come if we continue to keep our heads held high.

BTW, I PvP'ed almost all day and most fun I have had in a long time. ;)

Rot
06-13-2013, 11:46 PM
Respectfully that has already been made a few times by players and devs.

Maybe I'll make some other guides then.. Some PvP-related ones? ;)

wammm
06-14-2013, 03:15 AM
Meow. Im in.

Cheenivie
06-14-2013, 05:31 AM

Thanks guys for the continued support. It is really great seeing veterans and new members coming together. The response in game has been truly amazing. But this is just day two, we still have a long road ahead. Good things will come if we continue to keep our heads held high.

Woot, yesterday I played a ctf match and its the first one without trash-talking in a while now was really fun!!

Waug
06-14-2013, 08:23 AM
lol ur toon army is growing but the person behind that, I.e ur same anyway..

a leader alone can't do anything, but a leader can do everything.

Extreme
06-14-2013, 08:55 AM
I Can't Thank more, Uncle Crim... Joined the group earlier,Another good Job Ya did :)
Count Me In.

Your Nephew,
Soul

Ape
06-14-2013, 12:53 PM
If you guys need my help with anything about this I can always help.
Jus lemme know.

CrimsonTider
06-14-2013, 01:39 PM
I like what I am seeing in game. Positive attitudes, ignoring negative behavior/comments. Laughter. Fun is contagious and will continue to spread. It is up to us to continue.

Thank you all for your support and kind words.

joshtheboss
06-14-2013, 02:07 PM

2005 actually.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime_Studios

Xbuddyjosh
06-14-2013, 02:25 PM
How do I join the group?

joshtheboss
06-14-2013, 03:52 PM
How do I join the group?

The same way you join all other forum groups.

C o k e
06-14-2013, 04:21 PM
I'd give anything for Pocket Legends to go back old school :(

Schnitzel
06-14-2013, 04:23 PM
And still am

Sorry...

Oldcoot
06-14-2013, 05:03 PM
How do I join the group?

The same way you join all other forum groups.
Unless you only use phone, then your S.O.L.

CrimsonTider
06-14-2013, 05:24 PM
Unless you only use phone, then your S.O.L.

Don' use the app. Use the desktop sight from you internet browser on your phone. Can do a lot more than the app allows.

joshtheboss
06-14-2013, 05:31 PM
Ignore this.

EDIT: I mean this post not the thread.

Oldcoot
06-14-2013, 06:02 PM
Ignore this.

EDIT: I mean this post not the thread.
I think your missing the point of the movement, but ok ignore me
Edit: tried safari didn't work either, might be a old man don't know what he's doing problem.

joshtheboss
06-14-2013, 06:10 PM
I think your missing the point of the movement, but ok ignore me
Edit: tried safari didn't work either, might be a old man don't know what he's doing problem.

I'm slightly confused. Why do you think I'm missing the point of this?

Oldcoot
06-14-2013, 06:13 PM
Why do you think I need to be ignored?
Never mind , I'm out

Suentous PO
06-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Coot, I believe he ment ignore this post meaning his own. I assume he accidentally posted, then went back to edit and put "ignore this", not referring to anyone else.
I may be wrong

billybob1
06-14-2013, 07:15 PM
call me crazy....but isnt there a delete post button thingy?

Oldcoot
06-14-2013, 07:22 PM
I apologize , sometimes I get bent out of shape to easy.

billybob1
06-14-2013, 07:31 PM
I apologize , sometimes I get bent out of shape to easy.

those young whippersnappers! i tell ya ole coot back in our hayday we woulda paddled them!

CrimsonTider
06-15-2013, 12:03 PM
those young whippersnappers! i tell ya ole coot back in our hayday we woulda paddled them!

Forget the paddle, my parents/grandparents/aunts/uncles/authority figures used hickory branches. And if they broke while you got a spanking, you had to go get another and they started over. I promise you, we learned QUICKLY! :)

Oldcoot
06-15-2013, 12:23 PM
I need to go find my "like" button!
Pain is the best teacher in the world.

McBain
06-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Forget the paddle, my parents/grandparents/aunts/uncles/authority figures used hickory branches. And if they broke while you got a spanking, you had to go get another and they started over. I promise you, we learned QUICKLY! :)

Haha, having to go cut your own switch...that's the worst part. Like digging your own grave. Such genius punishment.

purplesyrup
06-16-2013, 01:53 AM

My grandmother would say go get me a switch if you came back witha twig she went and foumd one and you didnt want that!!!!

purplesyrup
06-16-2013, 01:56 AM
Meow. Im in.

Woof I'll give it a try!!

Z
06-16-2013, 02:37 AM
My grandmother would say go get me a switch if you came back witha twig she went and foumd one and you didnt want that!!!!

Yeah u think the small ones would be better, lol still sting like a mofo

CrimsonTider
06-16-2013, 08:47 AM
Continuing to see great effort in game and on forums ladies and gentlemen! Remember to got to our group and sign up as there is additional information posted within.

Thanks and Happy Father's Day!

Zeus
06-16-2013, 01:21 PM
Continuing to see great effort in game and on forums ladies and gentlemen! Remember to got to our group and sign up as there is additional information posted within.

Thanks and Happy Father's Day!

Pretty soon, it'll be happy Grandpa's day for you! Just teasing ya, old man! ;)

TheBeastXD
06-16-2013, 10:04 PM
Count me in crime I have pvp with your toon :) even tho I'm not old player but I can count myself as More mature player

-J.C

Oldcoot
06-17-2013, 06:12 PM
Ha! Old man finally figured it out!

Reunegade
06-18-2013, 06:01 AM
^^^ lol

No matter how old u r, u will always be young in my mind (ew).

angeldawn
08-21-2013, 08:41 AM
Wow I missed such a great post!!

Crims you really suck sometime :) I've been being trolled and harrassed a lot. I was dumb enough to allow it to start to get to me and have started to show a lot of negativity in these situations. Reading your posts just makes me feel like crap for allowing others to push me over the edge.

Even though I may have allowed things to get to me. I still help players. Give sets, teach them their toons, the basics of pvp, help with quest and so on. I do this, not because someone told me to but because this is genuinely who I am.

Thanks for making this post. It is much appreciated. It has made me revaluate my past actions.

CrimsonTider
08-21-2013, 03:48 PM
Wow I missed such a great post!!

Crims you really suck sometime :) I've been being trolled and harrassed a lot. I was dumb enough to allow it to start to get to me and have started to show a lot of negativity in these situations. Reading your posts just makes me feel like crap for allowing others to push me over the edge.

Even though I may have allowed things to get to me. I still help players. Give sets, teach them their toons, the basics of pvp, help with quest and so on. I do this, not because someone told me to but because this is genuinely who I am.

Thanks for making this post. It is much appreciated. It has made me revaluate my past actions.

You're welcome and thank you for the kind words.

I understand where you are coming from. I quit PvP at end of Sewers/beginning of Nuri's because, as an adult, teacher, and parent, I felt the need to correct the ignorant behavior I saw constantly. After taking a long break, I came back realizing I cannot change people, only hope to educate them. If it doesn't work, report and move on. (Although my reporting skills are much more advanced now. :)) This is why you don't see me talk a lot in PvP/CTF. I do not use the drop down box for chat because I know someone is going to be ignorant at some point. If I am in a game full of friends, I chat away.

I think we all get a little frustrated at some point. It is those of us who realize the need to change which allows this community to survive.

Thrall Wire
08-22-2013, 03:02 PM
Wow u really are taking this rly srsly!

Twinklaser
08-23-2013, 01:53 PM
Wow u really are taking this rly srsly!

It's something that needs to be taken seriously.

Ceyrinn
08-26-2013, 07:36 AM
This would be my first post on these forums. I was, for a while, content to simply read posts and not say anything, but everything said in this thread resonated with me. I haven't been playing as long as I would like (since late 2011, early 2012) but would like to offer help in any way I can: PvE, guild help...
But my PvP skills rival those of an uncooked potato so not sure if you want that kind of help. :D

Characters:
-Ceyrinn
-Alicandar
-Lorekine

Oldcoot
08-26-2013, 08:10 AM
This would be my first post on these forums. I was, for a while, content to simply read posts and not say anything, but everything said in this thread resonated with me. I haven't been playing as long as I would like (since late 2011, early 2012) but would like to offer help in any way I can: PvE, guild help...
But my PvP skills rival those of an uncooked potato so not sure if you want that kind of help. :D

Characters:
-Ceyrinn
-Alicandar
-Lorekine

Welcome ceyrinn , I have almost as much fun here as in game.

Caiahar
08-26-2013, 08:40 AM
I don't see OldCoot and CrimsonTider as friends, I see them as fatherly figures in the PL community :)

Cheenivie
08-26-2013, 09:36 AM
I don't see OldCoot and CrimsonTider as friends, I see them as fatherly figures in the PL community :)

Coot is the grand-fatherly figure ;P

Kingzila
08-27-2013, 09:44 AM
Uncooked potato? With your toons you would reck in pvp.

killinclaw
10-10-2013, 03:03 PM
Count me in, crim, I love the idea. I always try to help others and do what I can for people, especially lower lvl ones. Ive done what i can by myself, but as a group, as a community, itll pass the message quicker. I'll also pass this along to my frnds and my guild as well.
My toons are Killinclaw lvl 76, Killanhawk lvl 76, Killinmage lvl 75, Dizziesmurf lvl 76 and Narutoscousin lvl 66, add me folks, I'm always willing to lend a hand.

DocDoBig
10-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Started a new "discussion" in the group.

LadyAnee
10-10-2013, 09:38 PM
I'm always helping with quest and opening maps, I actually enjoying do it,.. So count me...