PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends 2v2 Tournament, July 27th

Pages : 1 [2]

TuMadreee
07-27-2013, 06:17 PM
As you can see from the video...

Noisy took about 30% of my health at least. You can also note that such blow would have killed pockiie to his circumstances.

Give a hand to pockiie and pivot for understanding and moving on!

inkredible
07-27-2013, 06:17 PM
Come onnnnnn! Finals rm because she pierced! Cero didn't noticed as ink said! It wouldn't make any difference! She came full health! She continued fight! Would u ask for rm if u won? No. Its just an excuse cause u didn't win. Camera got it all

yeah she wouldnt ask for remake if they won..

who would? LOL if she pierced thru tuma and they won still.. would she say hey sorry unfaired match cuz i pierced thru tuma...................................

Zeus
07-27-2013, 06:18 PM
Come onnnnnn! Finals rm because she pierced! Cero didn't noticed as ink said! It wouldn't make any difference! She came full health! She continued fight! Would u ask for rm if u won? No. Its just an excuse cause u didn't win. Camera got it all

Noisy pierced where she shouldn't have pierced. If Tumaa was standing away like what should've happened, instead of filming, the match would have carried on. Technically, the only people within range of the fight should be the ones fighting, no? Pierce is an unpredictable skill. Honestly, Tumaa should not have been there period, as an equal view could've been obtained by stepping out of range.

People are being extremely sore losers right now. Simply, congratulate the winners and move on. Drama like this is why STS/G stops hosting tournaments and stops giving out wonderful prizes like mythic rings and platinum. Man up, accept the results of the match and work harder towards winning the next one.

Soundlesskill
07-27-2013, 06:18 PM
Obviously not, but then they would've pointed it out. Think think think

inkredible
07-27-2013, 06:19 PM

Noisy took about 30% of my health at least. You can also note that such blow would have killed pockiie to his circumstances.

but also take a note.. she couldve hit pivot and.. the game goes on and they still lose ..

edited :

we could go on and on and on, if anything liek this were to happen again

- remake ALL OF IT LMFAO not just one fight LOL, we can go back n forth saying what couldve happened

anyways Congratz to all
yall deserve it.................

Soundlesskill
07-27-2013, 06:22 PM
Will you stop telling people how much i fcking suck.
"They would lose if noisy wasn't such a bi*^^ about it"
Just suck it up!"
Will you look at carmanys fight. Not one fair thing to said. That redo was NOTHING compared to it, and if pockie and pic is that awesome they should've win 2 fight too. DON'T YOU THINK?

Hinataa
07-27-2013, 06:24 PM

She could have hit pivot, she probably would. Also what were u wearing tumaa? Same gear as pockiie? Hmm im not sure.

ipredator
07-27-2013, 06:24 PM

with that gear you possibly have 600- armor.

TuMadreee
07-27-2013, 06:25 PM
The very first match darkko and I had was againt dinuss, and we won 2-0. After that, it was some mistake and we were taken to some whole new opponent, starting anew.

Accidents happened. It's over, lets move on.

Zeus
07-27-2013, 06:26 PM
but also take a note.. she couldve hit pivot and.. the game goes on and they still lose ..

edited :

we could go on and on and on, if anything liek this were to happen again

- remake ALL OF IT LMFAO not just one fight LOL, we can go back n forth saying what couldve happened

anyways Congratz to all
yall deserve it.................

That specific match was made up, the others were won fair and square. Ink, think logically, please! You are being extremely partial right now in light of this tournament. Also, spreading rumors about Soundlesskill in game? How pathetic & lowly is that? I know for a fact that you aren't innocent on this because you've tried this on me as well, which you are lucky I didn't report you for physical threats. Do you remember, "You see this skyward smash? This is what I'm going to do to your face if I was there."

You like to belittle players and have even said it yourself in game that you don't care about the players but you care for your friends and will defend them no matter the cost.

Ink, it's time to grow up and act like the 20+ man that you are. This match does not even concern you. To many, it was judged fairly. Please, just end the drama.

inkredible
07-27-2013, 06:27 PM
Will you stop telling people how much i fcking suck.
"They would lose if noisy wasn't such a bi*^^ about it"
Just suck it up!"
Will you look at carmanys fight. Not one fair thing to said. That redo was NOTHING compared to it, and if pockie and pic is that awesome they should've win 2 fight too. DON'T YOU THINK?

i never said u suck, stop luring out other words here .. point is, if u hit pivot or pockiie and noone died.. the fight went on - and u guys still lost
the remake was unnecessary -

Delphina
07-27-2013, 06:43 PM
The rules stated that it was best of 3 until semi-finals. When I said it was best of 5 I was referring to the team on my side not Hardek/Ipredator vs Addictz/Carmany. I understand there was some miscommunication between me and the other teams. Carmany and Addictz left after the they won 2-0. In the end I have to go by the rules. Carmany and Addictz advanced.

Now to the final round. The person did pierce towards us and that hit could have done serious damage and killed or done serious damage to a member of the other team. We were to close. In that case I said a rematch would be needed.

Thank you all for your participation.