PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends 2v2 Tournament, July 27th

Pages : [1] 2

Delphina
07-10-2013, 09:35 PM
2v2 Tournament, July 27th
Level 30/31

This is a two vs two single elimination tournament with best-of-three matches. The winner of the matches will proceed to the next round. Brackets will be posted in this thread at the start of the event.

Organizers: Delphette and Bilaxman

Link to Bracket: http://challonge.com/AL2v2
*Keep in mind this could change depending on who checks in on the day of the tournament.

How?
I will help lock a ctf lobby and all matches will be concluded there. When is it time for your match an organizer will party invite each team member. After a match is complete, players should only leave if they are told to, this will avoid random joining of the game. If you do win a match please stay available. This will insure that the event runs smooth and fast.

When?
July 27th at 11am cst. All contestants must be available at that time. The event will run as long as it is necessary for the tournament to finish. Will probably last a few hours. If you do not have that much time please don't sign up. Thanks!
Time left until the event (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130727T11&p0=24&msg=Arcane+Lengeds+2v2+Tournament).

How to enter?
Exactly 2 weeks before the tournament, Saturday, July 13th at 11am cst I will post a sign up thread. In the sign up thread you will post both your ign and your partners ign. Only one person for each team should reply. We will take the first 16 teams. If we get 32 teams I will consider allowing that many people to compete. The next 6 entries will be held as reserves. First come, first serve basis applies.
Time left until sign up thread is posted. (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130713T11&p0=24)

Matches:

Teams must consist of mixed classes.
All matches will be best of 3, so you will have to beat each opponent twice in order to progress to the next round
All matches are to be played at one of the spawn areas of the ctf map
Matches will start after a countdown by the organizer: “rdy, 3, 2, 1, go”
Both teams must be at full hp and mana, as well as having all their skills ready to use before the battle starts
Players may only use any attack or skill after the organizer said “go”, no skills (vengeful blood, combat medic, arcane shield, etc) may be used prior to “go”
Players can charge their attacks before go (but not use)
If the organizers decide one of the players attacked too early, that one battle has to be replayed, no matter the outcome
No arcane pets allowed
Pet skills may only be used after “go” as well
No switching of pets during a match
Ties will be replayed and considered to be no-win for both players.

Additional Rules:

If either player from a team is unresponsive or unavailable, that team will be replaced by a reserve team. If there are more than 6 unresponsive players, those who are active and available will be allowed to form new teams. This second option only applies if no more reserves are left.
Arcane weapons are banned from the tournament.
You may change gear/pets in between fights.
No additional fighting and NO FLAG CARRYING during the event!
Semi-Finals and Finals will be best-of-five to reduce luck
DO NOT message organizers unless they message you first
While in the 2v2 zone avoid talking and chatter right before and during matches
Players who are not responding to pm's by organizers will be removed from the event and considered to forfeit
Players who do not abide rules and distract the running of the event will be removed and banned from further events
If you know that your partner cannot make the tournament prior to Friday, July 26th (24 hours before the tournament) at 11am cst please pm me. If your partner has to leave during the tournament the team is out.

Change of rules:

Respec's are allowed in between each match. Read these rules carefully.
Once we ask you to join us you have 2 minutes to join. If you take longer than 2 minutes you will be disqualified.
Once you are in the arena you are not allowed to leave to respec. There is one exception to this rule. If you complete a match and I ask you to stay for the next round you are allowed to ask use to leave and respec. You will have 2 minutes.
Do not message me or Bilaxman and ask who you are against next. It will be your responsibility to keep up with the bracket.

Check in:
One player from each team will be required to check in the day of tournament. As early as 30 minutes before the event you will /t delphette checking in. You must check in no later than 15 minutes before the tournament. If you are party of the tournament please accept/add delphette as a friend.

Prizes the best part!
1st: 250 Platinum plus a mythic ring for each team member
2nd: 100 Platinum
3rd: 65 Platinum
4th: 35 Platinum
*Platinum amount is for each player individually

Important Updates:

Teams have been added
Added link to bracket
Change or rules to allow respecs
We now have 6 reserve teams

Teams:

Shadikiller(W) and (S)Haligali
Linkincena (S) and (W)Chiyuk
Serancha (R) and (W)Ravagerx
Defamed (W) and (R)Killzonee
Skydagger (R) and (S)Taozusaf
Apollo (R) and Energizeric (S)
Comradeeno (S) & (W)Natrich
Erill (W) and (R)Haizea
Tumaa (R) and (W)Darkko
Theanarchy (W) and (S)Beatriixx
Cero (W) and (R)Vxy
Ardbeg(W) and (R)Iluvataris
jexetta (R) and (W)ironlung
uziscata (R) and (W)inkredble
Pockiie (R) and (W)pivot
Limsyoker (R) and (W)Ramyunstyle
Tunglamczz (W) and (R)dinuss
Iacito (S) and (W)Ucupduyeh
Hinataaaaaaa (R) and (W)iaser
Azepeiete (R) and (W)zeferoth
zaolo (R) and (W)zegost
Juaki (W) and (S)oseeo
Paulsebi (W) and (S)Smoller
Mrchoox (W) and (S)Babychoox
ikoom (W) and (R)xkillmachinex
Moonway (S) and (R)kharmel
Spartcusss (W) and (R)phoebehottie
Lyduc and (S) xzanhthanhzx
Pinkroses (R) and (W)Kzbone
Ballistixx (S) and (R)Love
NastySkills (R) and (W)Uicheusa

8 Reserve teams:

Lordnesh (W) and kalimiish
Addictz and (R)Carmany
Safiras (R)and Asterox(S)
Sprtcuz (W) and tintiny (S)
Instanthumor (W) and (R)clairedus
Hakudemon(S) and (W)Joserizalhw
CalmedFear (R) and NinjaSmurf (S)
Babydanmei (R) & Gravescar (W)

gundamsone
07-10-2013, 09:58 PM
I'm in!

iacito
07-10-2013, 09:59 PM
A mythic ring...sounds nice.

Zeus
07-10-2013, 10:15 PM
Does anyone want to pair up with me? Apollo, L31 Full Mythic Rogue.

Actually, Delphina, I noticed that this event is catered towards the other side of the world, judging by the time zone. With all due respect, that is completely unfair considering that this is a US based game and most of your consumers will be cut off from this.

Example: The entire east coast will be forced to stay up from roughly midnight to 3AM. Correct me if I'm wrong, but many players are east coast players. I think that a time zone should be picked that is not centered towards the Northern/Southern Hemisphere.

Delphina
07-10-2013, 10:23 PM
It's at 11 am cst/9 am pst. The other tournaments that have been held were about this same time and it worked for most people. It will start at about midnight for players who live in Singapore (if I am not mistaken).

Alhuntrazeck
07-10-2013, 10:26 PM
Nice! Timings might be a little bad for me though, I'll get a converter. Who wants to pair up with me, lvl 31 mage without mythics?

Sent using scattered leaves on a windy day.

Zeus
07-10-2013, 10:27 PM
It's at 11 am cst/9 am pst. The other tournaments that have been held were about this same time and it worked for most people. It will start at about midnight for players who live in Singapore (if I am not mistaken).

Lol, I must have used a glitchy time converter app. Sorry!

Spyce
07-10-2013, 10:28 PM
Nice! Timings might be a little bad for me though, I'll get a converter. Who wants to pair up with me, lvl 32 rogue without mythics?

32?

Delphina
07-10-2013, 10:31 PM
Lol, I must have used a glitchy time converter app. Sorry!
No problem. That's is why I am posting the thread exactly 2 weeks before the tournament so everyone can look at that thread and know what time is starts where they live.

Gameplay
07-10-2013, 10:38 PM
No problem. That's is why I am posting the thread exactly 2 weeks before the tournament so everyone can look at that thread and know what time is starts where they live.

Will you be my partner Delphi?

SkullCrusher
07-10-2013, 10:41 PM
Anybody wanna team up with me? I'm a rogue level 30 but grinding my way to 31 so by the time the tourney is here I'll be level 31. :) Pm here on forums or pm CalmedFear In-Game. Thanks. :)

Sryyoulose
07-10-2013, 10:43 PM
Anybody want to enter with me L1 AL player all commons!

Spyce
07-10-2013, 10:47 PM
Anybody want to enter with me L1 AL player all commons!

Pick me!

Kaytar
07-10-2013, 11:03 PM
Nice. Mythic users have the upper hand again. Smh. GL to those that actually have skills! :)

Alhuntrazeck
07-10-2013, 11:34 PM
32?

STUPID MOBILE. edited.

birdmasta
07-10-2013, 11:36 PM
i doubt any sorceror is gonna be paired with anybody... the most common team would probably be rogue and warrior.

Zeus
07-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Personally, I think that mythic gear in general should be banned. Why? Like developers said, not many have it. This shouldn't be a tournament for the rich to get richer.

Everybody can afford elite pinks!

SkyDagger
07-11-2013, 12:23 AM
personally, i think that mythic gear in general should be banned. Why? Like developers said, not many have it. This shouldn't be a tournament for the rich to get richer.

Everybody can afford elite pinks!

100% agreed!!

Alhuntrazeck
07-11-2013, 01:49 AM
Ha, agreed Apollo, but not many would like to buy gear other than their mythic sets (I'm talking about full mythics here) for a contest they may not win.
@birdmasta, sure people would like to pair up with mages, they're useful in 2v2s beause of their AoE and stuns.
who wants to pair up with me? Second time of asking -.-

Haligali
07-11-2013, 05:08 AM
'Teams must consist of mixed classes.'

why? :(

Soundlesskill
07-11-2013, 06:32 AM
'Teams must consist of mixed classes.'

why? :(

Who can beat two full mythic warriors -.-

Edit#1
& rouges can buff ribbit & crit out 1 warrior just like that...

juaki
07-11-2013, 07:49 AM
One question: Why don't u allow 2 main players team and one in reserve? Sometimes one player is lagging or have a personal problem at that moment that don't allow playing.

Think about it, easy to manage if people fails in that appointment.

At last a contest that warriors can be resolutive.

Thanks a lot

Delphina
07-11-2013, 08:35 AM
One question: Why don't u allow 2 main players team and one in reserve? Sometimes one player is lagging or have a personal problem at that moment that don't allow playing.

Think about it, easy to manage if people fails in that appointment.

At last a contest that warriors can be resolutive.

Thanks a lot
It makes it less confusing. Pick your partner wisely.

If you know that your partner cannot make the tournament prior to Friday, July 26th (24 hours before the tournament) at 11am cst please let me know and you can pick another partner. If your partner has to leave during the tournament the team is out.

SkyDagger
07-11-2013, 10:02 AM
It makes it less confusing. Pick your partner wisely.

If you know that your partner cannot make the tournament prior to Friday, July 26th at 11am cst please let me know and you can pick another partner. If your partner has to leave during the tournament the team is out.

I thought it was july 27th ? or just a typographical error .

Zeus
07-11-2013, 10:28 AM
Ha, agreed Apollo, but not many would like to buy gear other than their mythic sets (I'm talking about full mythics here) for a contest they may not win.
@birdmasta, sure people would like to pair up with mages, they're useful in 2v2s beause of their AoE and stuns.

Yes, but those that can afford mythics can typically afford elite pinks as well. Also, it's not like they won't be resellable.

I say this as a full mythic user.

Zeus
07-11-2013, 10:33 AM
Also, to add on, a trickle down economy does not work. Here, let me explain.

Most of the players that have been winning the tournament are the top 1% of the players in AL, in terms of wealth. Now, I do realize that often times, if you give the rich money, it should make its way down to the less fortunate 99%. Unfortunately, this is not the case in AL. It also shows in the economy. Why? Let me explain.

Example:
AH being slow. Now, who is buying the gear that the top 1% are listing? The other 99%. However, what happens when the rich get richer (in terms of obtaining a mythic ring)? Nothing. Why? The other 99% of players do not have the money to start off with in the first place.

However, if mythic/über gear was banned and players that have been the underdogs come forth, the 99% of players have a chance of winning the tournament and putting 20M (which can make a noticeable impact) back into the economy to bubble up towards the top 1%.

Just food for thought,

Apollo

Delphina
07-11-2013, 10:59 AM
I thought it was july 27th ? or just a typographical error .

I edited my post to be more clear.

ipredator
07-11-2013, 11:05 AM
This isn't about the economy, its a tournment.. try your best to win it.. we have all trained and farmed to be the best and we were working all this for the tournment to win it. So just play it !

Zeus
07-11-2013, 11:14 AM
This isn't about the economy, its a tournment.. try your best to win it.. we have all trained and farmed to be the best and we were working all this for the tournment to win it. So just play it !

Truly, I think that skill should dominate over gear in a tournament. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but if people are pros, they will win regardless of gear, no?

Food for thought,

~Apollo

blakadder
07-11-2013, 11:16 AM
i agree! skill should dominate and we should all play without any gear at all! let the true skill shine through!

Zeus
07-11-2013, 11:21 AM
i agree! skill should dominate and we should all play without any gear at all! let the true skill shine through!

Haha, you know what I mean though, Blak. For example, vs. a Non-Mythic'd rogue, it's usually pretty simple to kill him.

Meh, I digress. I guess I enjoy being one to stick up for the underdogs at times, you know?

Roberto077
07-11-2013, 11:23 AM
I didn't know bien did Al stuff too

ipredator
07-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Haha, you know what I mean though, Blak. For example, vs. a Non-Mythic'd rogue, it's usually pretty simple to kill him.

Meh, I digress. I guess I enjoy being one to stick up for the underdogs at times, you know?

Wrong again apollo.. you can never guess, 1 rogue crit can be fatal regarding of having mythics.. so its about luck, skills.. and little on gear

ipredator
07-11-2013, 11:33 AM
I had a kdr of 24k / 9k at ctf and 4k / 1.3k tdm.. without having a single mythic and i was able to kill players with full mythic without any troubles with legendary gear.

Zeus
07-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Wrong again apollo.. you can never guess, 1 rogue crit can be fatal regarding of having mythics.. so its about luck, skills.. and little on gear

Pred, 1v1, I have yet to face a non mythic rogue that I had difficulty in killing. I am just stating what I see. Also, these are PvP frequenters (again, from what I see).

However, I do not wish to derail the thread, so if mythics remain, that's fine. It isn't really affecting me, just giving me an edge. :)

Yuri Ramos
07-11-2013, 11:48 AM
nice. looking for a teammate, just pm me.
ballistixx / resbakk
mage.

SkullCrusher
07-11-2013, 11:59 AM
I had a kdr of 24k / 9k at ctf and 4k / 1.3k tdm.. without having a single mythic and i was able to kill players with full mythic without any troubles with legendary gear.
You're one funny guy aren't you? :)

inkredible
07-11-2013, 12:16 PM
Here's my comment about people fussing about gears.

First of all .. Top players didn't get top for reasons . We worked hard for our gears and our wealth and for those people who are complaining.. Maybe if you weren't so busy complaining but also working hard like we did , you'd have the gear by now. This is a tournament , "best of the best" the rich people got it easier now that most bec hard work pays off.. We were all ones noobs and had no gear what so ever. And I made most of my fortune on drops, and most of my fortune now doesn't go to me but to help out other people who once I was.. With pots with decent gears to start them with.. I think mythic gears shouldn't be banned .. When it comes down to it.. It doesn't come down to gears.. It comes down to skill NO MATTER WHAT. a level 30 can beat a level 31 with gear no problem if that 31 with gear doesn't have strategic play.

And I heard some people were complaining how there's only two mythic rings given out? You should all be thankful there's even mythic ring given out. The last few tournaments were just plats.. That was just a bonus.. And the winner deserves it. Work hard. Complaining doesn't get you no where.

P.s just like ipred said.. GEARS won't matter much , when u look at the big picture gear has little effect on it, helps but won't make u win

inkredible
07-11-2013, 12:22 PM

That's truth he's not being funny, ipred is one of the top rogues that's not a question

Delphina
07-11-2013, 12:24 PM
The only reason I banned Arcane items is because they are very rare in the game.

Mythic items are a little more common but still rare. The people who have mythic items have earned them and mythics are allowed in this tournament. Thanks for understanding

ipredator
07-11-2013, 12:28 PM

There is nothing funny.. if you want to try me, im always around. :)

inkredible
07-11-2013, 12:32 PM
i doubt any sorceror is gonna be paired with anybody... the most common team would probably be rogue and warrior.

Rogue and a Mage , works well now I'm at work I CNT read rules right now but Mage and Mage partnered for pretty goo chance to, same with Mage and warrior , comes down to team work skills and strategy..

I've noticed some people comment these things negatively, mostly the ones who hasn't 2v2 with diff classes :) or 2v2 in general - mythic gears help but once again.. Won't make u win, plus mythic bow and bone chill aren't much diff , some noble for warriors give better health and armor than mythic armor etc. .. And mythic helms?? They're lvl 26 they're not much diff , I'd prefer noble of will helm than mythic warrior helm

inkredible
07-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Does anyone want to pair up with me? Apollo, L31 Full Mythic Rogue.

Actually, Delphina, I noticed that this event is catered towards the other side of the world, judging by the time zone. With all due respect, that is completely unfair considering that this is a US based game and most of your consumers will be cut off from this.

Example: The entire east coast will be forced to stay up from roughly midnight to 3AM. Correct me if I'm wrong, but many players are east coast players. I think that a time zone should be picked that is not centered towards the Northern/Southern Hemisphere.

Yeah they might stay up late.. But DONT THEY ALREADY MOST of them stay up late with or without tourny hahah

Anyways one way or the other someone time zone will be affected .. Either one zone wake up early as 4-6 am or some stay up till 3am.. If u wanna e on this tourny bad then u take that consequences

Zeus
07-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Rogue and a Mage , works well now I'm at work I CNT read rules right now but Mage and Mage partnered for pretty goo chance to, same with Mage and warrior , comes down to team work skills and strategy..

I've noticed some people comment these things negatively, mostly the ones who hasn't 2v2 with diff classes :) or 2v2 in general - mythic gears help but once again.. Won't make u win, plus mythic bow and bone chill aren't much diff , some noble for warriors give better health and armor than mythic armor etc. .. And mythic helms?? They're lvl 26 they're not much diff , I'd prefer noble of will helm than mythic warrior helm

Rogue and Mage would actually do quite well considering the DPS factor and unlimited mana for Rogue so that he/she can spam skills.

Cero
07-11-2013, 02:02 PM
Rogue and Mage would actually do quite well considering the DPS factor and unlimited mana for Rogue so that he/she can spam skills.

any class can get mana from warriors' vengefull:)

FluffNStuff
07-11-2013, 02:24 PM
The only reason I banned Arcane items is because they are very rare in the game.

Mythic items are a little more common but still rare. The people who have mythic items have earned them and mythics are allowed in this tournament. Thanks for understanding

First, I want to say how AWESOME it is that you are putting the time to organize this and have set up a block of time. Mine, and I am sure so many others frustration with the old PL tournaments was A) Each round lasted for weeks, because B) 16 Sets of people, all from different time zones tried negotiating a time to meet in game, which was a disaster.

That being said, I have to question the banning of the Arcane Items on principle. Now, I won't be entering and I DON'T HAVE ONE, and I understand they are ... overpowered ... but isn't that the point? The entire game is based around the idea of obtaining these items, and players spend hundreds^x of hours and dollars trying to get them, which is encouraged and of course, extremely profitable. To say, these are the Gawdly Weapons, go get em ... but you can't use em in an official StS(G) event ... well sounds puzzling.

TuMadreee
07-11-2013, 02:29 PM
I need a partnerrrrr

SkullCrusher
07-11-2013, 02:55 PM
There is nothing funny.. if you want to try me, im always around. :)
If you're level 30 then sure. :) Add me - CalmedFear.

blakadder
07-11-2013, 02:57 PM
I need a partnerrrrr

i'd be your mate but it is forbidden :(

inkredible
07-11-2013, 02:57 PM
First, I want to say how AWESOME it is that you are putting the time to organize this and have set up a block of time. Mine, and I am sure so many others frustration with the old PL tournaments was A) Each round lasted for weeks, because B) 16 Sets of people, all from different time zones tried negotiating a time to meet in game, which was a disaster.

That being said, I have to question the banning of the Arcane Items on principle. Now, I won't be entering and I DON'T HAVE ONE, and I understand they are ... overpowered ... but isn't that the point? The entire game is based around the idea of obtaining these items, and players spend hundreds^x of hours and dollars trying to get them, which is encouraged and of course, extremely profitable. To say, these are the Gawdly Weapons, go get em ... but you can't use em in an official StS(G) event ... well sounds puzzling.

It's easy

1. Arcane are I overly rare roughly around 10 people have the weapon for both rogues and warrior, while mythics.. There's 100s!!
2. Sorcerer doesn't have arcane weapon , unfair for them
3. If you're not playing, why are you fussing over arcane?
I'm pretty sure 9/10 people will agree no arcane , for the matter it's super super duper rare, hence majority agrees
As for mythic , there's really only Apollo fussing over the 80% of people who doesn't have mythics .. Which idont understand why because his got one and those who doesn't have mythics aren't complaining
4. They're too OP , it would be totally unfair , and trust me if arcane wasn't banned? You'd hear more people fuss. And I bet you majority of the 32 teams will have mythics one way or the other so it's pretty fair to have mythic.. And since they're not that OP comparing to high end pinks

Edited : and oh arcane can only be obtained from crates .. Therefore involves plats and more likely real life golds.. While mythics can be farmed and worked hard for.. Opening crates isn't hard work.. That's just a gamble between the player and the game.. And the game isn't all about obtaining arcane as u stated

psychoscream
07-11-2013, 02:58 PM
If you're level 30 then sure. :) Add me - CalmedFear.

1st of all ipredator is lev 31

second of all you dont want to 1vs that guy... take my advice

Trenton
07-11-2013, 04:38 PM

second of all you dont want to 1vs that guy... take my advice Is Pred gonna scam him if he 1v1's him? If not, I don't believe that's advice, that's just called being scared of someone over a game.

FluffNStuff
07-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Edited : and oh arcane can only be obtained from crates .. Therefore involves plats and more likely real life golds.. While mythics can be farmed and worked hard for.. Opening crates isn't hard work.. That's just a gamble between the player and the game.. And the game isn't all about obtaining arcane as u stated

Both Mythics and Arcanes come from the same places, Locked Crates and Elite Chests.

Zeus
07-11-2013, 04:50 PM
It's easy

1. Arcane are I overly rare roughly around 10 people have the weapon for both rogues and warrior, while mythics.. There's 100s!!
2. Sorcerer doesn't have arcane weapon , unfair for them
3. If you're not playing, why are you fussing over arcane?
I'm pretty sure 9/10 people will agree no arcane , for the matter it's super super duper rare, hence majority agrees
As for mythic , there's really only Apollo fussing over the 80% of people who doesn't have mythics .. Which idont understand why because his got one and those who doesn't have mythics aren't complaining
4. They're too OP , it would be totally unfair , and trust me if arcane wasn't banned? You'd hear more people fuss. And I bet you majority of the 32 teams will have mythics one way or the other so it's pretty fair to have mythic.. And since they're not that OP comparing to high end pinks

If you're going by the concept, "we earned it, so we can use it" then it is only fair to allow Arcanes as well. I know people who have worked for their Arcane pets, Hammers, Hooks, etc without opening locked crates.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, IMO. If mythics are allowed, so should arcanes. If arcanes aren't allowed, mythics should not be either.

Natrich
07-11-2013, 04:55 PM
The reason arcane weapons aren't allowed is because SORCERERS DON'T HAVE THEM YET. Nothing more, nothing less.

ipredator
07-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Is Pred gonna scam him if he 1v1's him? If not, I don't believe that's advice, that's just called being scared of someone over a game.

Scam in a 1v1 ? Oh thats common.

birdmasta
07-11-2013, 05:52 PM
what exactly are sorcerors "stuns" now? fire is one. but that lasts like a second. their gun is the second but it is luck on charges. also, 2v2 is not in dire need of AOE. maybe if it was 5v5 it would be a different story. anyways each of the classes have AOE.

SkullCrusher
07-11-2013, 06:11 PM
Scam in a 1v1 ? Oh thats common.
1) I grind to your level and we 1v1 OR..
2) Make a level 30 account and 1v1 me. :)

SkullCrusher
07-11-2013, 06:12 PM

second of all you dont want to 1vs that guy... take my advice
I'd rather not take advice from a psycho, thanks anyways. :)

inkredible
07-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Both Mythics and Arcanes come from the same places, Locked Crates and Elite Chests.
Arcane only crates - require plats

inkredible
07-11-2013, 06:56 PM
If you're going by the concept, "we earned it, so we can use it" then it is only fair to allow Arcanes as well. I know people who have worked for their Arcane pets, Hammers, Hooks, etc without opening locked crates.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, IMO. If mythics are allowed, so should arcanes. If arcanes aren't allowed, mythics should not be either.

Bro there's more factors why arcane isn't allowed. Don't focus on this one and think its okay, it's too OP, mythics aren't - like I said before bonechill bow nt much diff to mythic bow etc for warriors mythic etc Etc i hate repeating myself , as for arcane - again it's way too rare - around 10 ppl have it . READ AGAIN. :)

inkredible
07-11-2013, 06:58 PM

It's not only because they might not win, I think it's more of a factor wasting money to downgrade.. Better to "waste" money to upgrade.

SkullCrusher
07-11-2013, 07:14 PM
The difference between mythic bow and bonechill is so small it doesn't matter. The massive difference comes in when you compare the average rogue player who has the usual crate gear against a fully geared mythic player.
The average rogue player = 260 damage.
The fully geared mythic player = 310+ damage.
There is definently a noticeable difference. ( 50 damage ) Which also leads to higher skill damage and rogues are the main skill spammers which just makes the situation worse.

Soundlesskill
07-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Hi people :)
I consinder myself a decent rouge, but I couldn't take down a full mythic rouge named xkillerjoyx or something with xxkiller-somethingxx whatever -.-
& I was using mythic helm & bow.
I dont know, I probably suck, but umm well umm okay nvm i probably suck lmao @_@
GREAT event.. :D yall will be cero'd lolz :D EDIT #1 JKKKKKJKJKJKJ

- Fejl

Uziscata
07-11-2013, 08:22 PM
Apolo i dont think you can really complain seeing that in Australia thats 2am in the morning.

inkredible
07-11-2013, 09:06 PM
The difference between mythic bow and bonechill is so small it doesn't matter. The massive difference comes in when you compare the average rogue player who has the usual crate gear against a fully geared mythic player.
The average rogue player = 260 damage.
The fully geared mythic player = 310+ damage.
There is definently a noticeable difference. ( 50 damage ) Which also leads to higher skill damage and rogues are the main skill spammers which just makes the situation worse.

this isnt 1v1, 2v2 -is a huge difference , 50 dmg difference wont matter much if you have good strategy with ur partner

Delphina
07-11-2013, 09:14 PM
Arcane items are not allowed due to extreme rarity and unavailability for use by sorcerers.

Alhuntrazeck
07-11-2013, 09:20 PM
Those who have no mythics have almost no chance of winning the tournament, its all very well if you rich dudes get richer but whet about the poorer among us? (Like yours truly.) I agree that you mythic users have worked hard for them, but what about the general population who cant even hope of matching you? Cant even hope of winning that glorious mythic ring?

And Apollo or any other rogue, id pair up with you if you like.

hardek
07-11-2013, 09:58 PM
Apollo are you tryna be a hero for those players doesnt have mythic? , i found it funny cuz u kept insisting mythic is unfair either way i can fight 2v1 - hardek

hardek
07-11-2013, 10:05 PM
1 more thing guys please stop crying about the mythic items delp banned arcane already arent u guys happy about it? And you guys think ur not gonna be able to have myhic why dont u guys just farm and quit forum!!! U guys still have alot of time to farm!!!! U wanna be fait guys? Farm hard like how we farmed !! Thats it

Azepeiete
07-11-2013, 10:11 PM
Why should we farm and merch hard to work for our mythics when we don't get to use them?

Delphina
07-11-2013, 10:12 PM
Ok guys... no need to argue on the forums. Battle it out in pvp.

I will say it one more time. Arcane items are not allowed. Mythic items are allowed.

No need to continue to debate it.

Uziscata
07-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Yeah they might stay up late.. But DONT THEY ALREADY MOST of them stay up late with or without tourny hahah

Anyways one way or the other someone time zone will be affected .. Either one zone wake up early as 4-6 am or some stay up till 3am.. If u wanna e on this tourny bad then u take that consequences
Ink im in partner !

Energizeric
07-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Arcane only crates - require plats

I have a hammerjaw pet (arcane item) and I got it without spending plat. All of the plat items can also be traded, so you can buy from other players. This is much better than other STS games such as PL where you needed to spend plat to get a dragon pet in order to get the dragon set bonus.

Zeus
07-11-2013, 11:07 PM
Apolo i dont think you can really complain seeing that in Australia thats 2am in the morning.

It was a misunderstanding that was cleared up. I used a glitchy time converter. The reason why I was perplexed was initially I thought that a US based game was hosting the tournament in a completely different time zone. My apologies!

@Hardek

I'm not trying to be a hero, so ceasing of the insuations would be greatly appreciated.

Secondly, like Delphina said, none of us are arguing in an aggressive manner so I do not see why you are. As this is a PvP tournament, settle your grudges in PvP! :)

Alhuntrazeck
07-11-2013, 11:20 PM
I'm completely fine with mythicz in the tournament, I was just stating my opinion! you don't need to go all police officer on me, hardek, I agree you're good at AL, but that doesn't mean you can insult others so freely.

Looking forward to the tourney, gl all who participate!

Roberto077
07-11-2013, 11:52 PM

Yep. Maul = auto gg

Smoller
07-12-2013, 12:12 AM
Why again fighting in CTF? We have more better place for fight 2v2 - TDM. More free space for tactic fight. 2v2 in spawn it a crap.

psychoscream
07-12-2013, 04:12 AM
Is Pred gonna scam him if he 1v1's him? If not, I don't believe that's advice, that's just called being scared of someone over a game.

scam him in 1vs1 ? cant even imagine how that could happen

inkredible
07-12-2013, 06:45 AM
I'm completely fine with mythicz in the tournament, I was just stating my opinion! you don't need to go all police officer on me, hardek, I agree you're good at AL, but that doesn't mean you can insult others so freely.

Looking forward to the tourney, gl all who participate!

You stating those facts was unnecessary and for other people,
Please let the other people speak for them selves (which I don't see none).. Hence the general population and who actually have a problem with mythic
Because all I see here are guys with mythics or guys without problem with mythics yet they are constantly fussing over
Why mythic should be banned or why its unfair.. As already explained many times.. Mythics aren't affordable by many
But mythics also aren't that OP comparing to pinks.

Edited good luck to all!

inkredible
07-12-2013, 06:49 AM
I have a hammerjaw pet (arcane item) and I got it without spending plat. All of the plat items can also be traded, so you can buy from other players. This is much better than other STS games such as PL where you needed to spend plat to get a dragon pet in order to get the dragon set bonus.

Lol yes you can also buy those... Still falls back to ONLY get if it from crates originally. That my point no need to get smart haha

Cero
07-12-2013, 07:43 AM
player`s skills > class skills > gears.

Haligali
07-12-2013, 08:20 AM
"Respecs are not allowed."

Ok, but are we allowed to use 5 active skill, then swap between matches?

Alhuntrazeck
07-12-2013, 09:51 AM
You stating those facts was unnecessary and for other people,
Please let the other people speak for them selves (which I don't see none).. Hence the general population and who actually have a problem with mythic
Because all I see here are guys with mythics or guys without problem with mythics yet they are constantly fussing over
Why mythic should be banned or why its unfair.. As already explained many times.. Mythics aren't affordable by many
But mythics also aren't that OP comparing to pinks.

Edited good luck to all!

I don't have mythics! I'm one of those 'other people'.

I just don't mind people using mythics...my 2 cents are completely my business, my opinions are all my own.

I dont want to flame any more tho, love y'all, gl for the competition!

Reunegade
07-12-2013, 03:11 PM
Dang, that's midnight my time. Ah well, best of luck to everyone!

Darko
07-12-2013, 03:52 PM
I understand logic for arcane but why's it called arcane legends than if you can't even use the items....if you watch pvp a good full mythic rogue can beat a full mythic/arcane hammer warrior....hands down...inunderstand the disadvantage to mages but not understanding the no arcane pets thing, as all classes can have arcane pets....I'd you want to even pkaying field might as well say no mythic as not everybody has mythic, or better yet give everybody the same exact pets and gear
Me being a glacian user spexifixally spec for pvp around his strengths and weakness....my partners pet compliments glacian well....hammerjaw is basivally like ripmaw yet can't be used....malison is better than glacian overall and he can be used.....the pet usage makes no sense....as its availble to everyone....you don't ban arcane in pvps rooms now, so this shouldn't be any different....I'm just venting, but most od the plauers who will sign up have arcane, either pet or weapon ......, so why not.....I ask to reconsider pets.....

inkredible
07-12-2013, 09:12 PM
I understand logic for arcane but why's it called arcane legends than if you can't even use the items....if you watch pvp a good full mythic rogue can beat a full mythic/arcane hammer warrior....hands down...inunderstand the disadvantage to mages but not understanding the no arcane pets thing, as all classes can have arcane pets....I'd you want to even pkaying field might as well say no mythic as not everybody has mythic, or better yet give everybody the same exact pets and gear
Me being a glacian user spexifixally spec for pvp around his strengths and weakness....my partners pet compliments glacian well....hammerjaw is basivally like ripmaw yet can't be used....malison is better than glacian overall and he can be used.....the pet usage makes no sense....as its availble to everyone....you don't ban arcane in pvps rooms now, so this shouldn't be any different....I'm just venting, but most od the plauers who will sign up have arcane, either pet or weapon ......, so why not.....I ask to reconsider pets.....

there comes how its too rare and) u could win with an original pet np. ur depending on ur pet too much lol!
u wont evn fight me without it! , anyways delph stated, shes not gonna change her mind, either respect it and play, or dont play

Darko
07-13-2013, 12:38 AM
Ill fight With rip :)

Linkincena
07-13-2013, 01:43 AM
Those who have no mythics have almost no chance of winning the tournament, its all very well if you rich dudes get richer but whet about the poorer among us? (Like yours truly.) I agree that you mythic users have worked hard for them, but what about the general population who cant even hope of matching you? Cant even hope of winning that glorious mythic ring?

And Apollo or any other rogue, id pair up with you if you like.

You can borrow my mythic set if u get selected 1st alhun :)

Alhuntrazeck
07-13-2013, 03:26 AM
You can borrow my mythic set if u get selected 1st alhun :)

Wow really

Linkincena
07-13-2013, 04:24 AM
Wow really

Yep :)

jazaajaba
07-13-2013, 04:31 AM
Cant this contest be held on saturday because in my country the contest timing would be about 10:pm it would be very good for everyone if the contest is on saturday. Then we can play late night and wake up late in the morning.

Delphina
07-13-2013, 08:09 AM
"Respecs are not allowed."

Ok, but are we allowed to use 5 active skill, then swap between matches?
That is fine to swap skills.

Delphina
07-13-2013, 08:10 AM
A little less than 2 hours until the sign up thread is posted!

iluvataris
07-13-2013, 10:04 AM
Excited : )
GL
Hf
All

Delphina
07-13-2013, 10:06 AM
1 hour until sign ups!!!

Linkincena
07-13-2013, 10:13 AM
1 hour until sign ups!!!

Yap yap ... my hand on button delphi .. lols

Alhuntrazeck
07-13-2013, 10:16 AM
Cmon guys
WHO WANTS TO TEAM UP WITH ME
Lvl 31 Mage, decent HP and DMG, team player, non-mythic
Who am I kidding this ain't a matrimonial site. Gl all.

Linkincena
07-13-2013, 10:20 AM
Cmon guys
WHO WANTS TO TEAM UP WITH ME
Lvl 31 Mage, decent HP and DMG, team player, non-mythic
Who am I kidding this ain't a matrimonial site. Gl all.
LOL Alhun ... keep silent ... u get ban lol

SkyDagger
07-13-2013, 10:37 AM
Are we allowed to switch pet in the middle of the fight or after round ends?

Haligali
07-13-2013, 10:42 AM
Are we allowed to switch pet in the middle of the fight or after round ends?

"No switching of pets during a match"

"Also you may change gear/pets whenever you wish"

You can change pets, but no summon-dismiss trick allowed in the middle of the battle.

Soundlesskill
07-13-2013, 10:53 AM
So can we change to Jack in the middle of a fight or not...

Haligali
07-13-2013, 10:55 AM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d158/Cheatstopper/2074yu4sw2_zps9614efa1.gif

Delphina
07-13-2013, 10:58 AM
So can we change to Jack in the middle of a fight or not...
No....

Delphina
07-13-2013, 10:58 AM
1 minutes!

Soundlesskill
07-13-2013, 10:59 AM
No....

I see... I suck at saving mana ._.

Natrich
07-13-2013, 11:03 AM
16 teams already signed up

32 wont be a problem lol

Cero
07-13-2013, 01:43 PM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d158/Cheatstopper/2074yu4sw2_zps9614efa1.gif

rofl

iluvataris
07-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Lol dem some dirty keys right dare.

Delphina
07-13-2013, 02:52 PM
I added teams let me know if I missed anyone from this thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?106420

moonway03
07-13-2013, 02:59 PM
Level 30/31

This is a two vs two single elimination tournament with best-of-three matches. The winner of the matches will proceed to the next round. Brackets will be posted in this thread at the start of the event.

Organizers: Delphette and Bilaxman

How?
I will help lock a ctf lobby and all matches will be concluded there. When is it time for your match an organizer will party invite each team member. After a match is complete, players should only leave if they are told to, this will avoid random joining of the game. If you do win a match please stay available. This will insure that the event runs smooth and fast.

When?
July 27th at 11am cst. All contestants must be available at that time. The event will run as long as it is necessary for the tournament to finish. Will probably last a few hours. If you do not have that much time please don't sign up. Thanks!
Time left until the event (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130727T11&p0=24&msg=Arcane+Lengeds+2v2+Tournament).

How to enter?
Exactly 2 weeks before the tournament, Saturday, July 13th at 11am cst I will post a sign up thread. In the sign up thread you will post both your ign and your partners ign. Only one person for each team should reply. We will take the first 16 teams. If we get 32 teams I will consider allowing that many people to compete. The next 6 entries will be held as reserves. First come, first serve basis applies.
Time left until sign up thread is posted. (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130713T11&p0=24)

Matches:

Teams must consist of mixed classes.
All matches will be best of 3, so you will have to beat each opponent twice in order to progress to the next round
All matches are to be played at one of the spawn areas of the ctf map
Matches will start after a countdown by the organizer: “rdy, 3, 2, 1, go”
Both teams must be at full hp and mana, as well as having all their skills ready to use before the battle starts
Players may only use any attack or skill after the organizer said “go”, no skills (vengeful blood, combat medic, arcane shield, etc) may be used prior to “go”
Players can charge their attacks before go (but not use)
If the organizers decide one of the players attacked too early, that one battle has to be replayed, no matter the outcome
No arcane pets allowed, but pet skills may only be used after “go” as well
No switching of pets during a match
Ties will be replayed and considered to be no-win for both players.

Additional Rules:

If either player from a team is unresponsive or unavailable, that team will be replaced by a reserve team. If there are more than 6 unresponsive players, those who are active and available will be allowed to form new teams. This second option only applies if no more reserves are left.
Arcane weapons are banned from the tournament.
Respecs are not allowed. Also you may change gear/pets whenever you wish
No additional fighting and NO FLAG CARRYING during the event!
Semi-Finals and Finals will be best-of-five to reduce luck
DO NOT message organizers unless they message you first
While in the 2v2 zone avoid talking and chatter right before and during matches
Players who are not responding to pm's by organizers will be removed from the event and considered to forfeit
Players who do not abide rules and distract the running of the event will be removed and banned from further events

Check in:
One player from each team will be required to check in the day of tournament. As early as 30 minutes before the event you will /t delphette checking in. You must check in no later than 15 minutes before the tournament. If you are party of the tournament please accept/add delphette as a friend.

Prizes the best part!
1st: 250 Platinum plus a mythic ring for each team member
2nd: 100 Platinum
3rd: 65 Platinum
4th: 35 Platinum
*Platinum amount is for each player individually

Important Updates:
Teams have been added.

Teams:

Cookietimee and Haligali
Linkincena and Chiyuk
Serancha and Ravagerx
Defamed and Acquaintance
Skydagger and Taozusaf
Apollo and Energizeric
Comradeeno & Natrich
Erill and Haizea
Lordstephrei and Phoebehottie
Tumaa and Darkko
Theanarchy and Dingle
Cero & Profanities
Ardbeg & Iluvataris
jexetta and ironlung
uziscata and inkredble
Pockiie and pivot
Limsyoker and Ramyunstyle
bjckdjck and dinuss
Hardek and ipredator
Iacito and Ucupduyeh
Hinataaaaaaa and Mjolniir
Azepeiete and zeferoth
zaolo and zegost
Juaki and oseeo
Paulsebi and Smoller
Mrchoox and Babychoox
ikoom and misspell
Moonway and kharmel
Spartcusss and phoebehottie
Lyduc and xzanhthanhzx
Pinkroses and Kzbone

I can see 9 and 29. Two phoebehottie

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Delphina
07-13-2013, 03:00 PM
Good catch...

Natrich
07-13-2013, 04:15 PM
Respecs are not allowed.

Just wondering, how do you check that nobody does this?

psychoscream
07-13-2013, 04:18 PM
Just wondering, how do you check that nobody does this?

anyway you can not re-spec your skills in the pvp arena ...

Natrich
07-13-2013, 04:20 PM
anyway you can not re-spec your skills in the pvp arena ...

I think she means during the whole tourney

StephenRei
07-13-2013, 06:07 PM
Delph, may I just ask, when can we see the brackets? ^_^

Cero
07-13-2013, 06:43 PM
"*may also switch gears/pets whenever you wish"
gears can be switch during the match?

Delphina
07-13-2013, 07:16 PM
Delph, may I just ask, when can we see the brackets? ^_^

Here is the link:
http://challonge.com/AL2v2
I will update the bracket the day of the tournament. So you will not know who you are playing until the day of.

"*may also switch gears/pets whenever you wish"
gears can be switch during the match?
You can't switch during a match. Once a game has been played if you feel you need a different gear on you are free to switch.

inkredible
07-13-2013, 07:25 PM
edited: nvm

inkredible
07-13-2013, 07:28 PM
count down

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130727T12&p0=250&msg=Arcane+Legends+2v2+Countdown

Cero
07-13-2013, 07:41 PM
cool saturday, 12noon:)
good for me

Ty Delphina, realy needs to make it clear cos its says "whenever you wish" lol

Natrich
07-13-2013, 08:01 PM
What about respecs during the tourney? that needs some clearing up

Delphina
07-13-2013, 08:14 PM
cool saturday, 12noon:)
good for me

Ty Delphina, realy needs to make it clear cos its says "whenever you wish" lol
I think it would be kind of hard to switch gear in the middle of a match without dying.

Delphina
07-13-2013, 08:15 PM
What about respecs during the tourney? that needs some clearing up

Cero
07-13-2013, 10:55 PM

delph, i think what he means is,
if a TeamRespec wins the 1st round and is on waiting for the 2nd round match.
possible that TeamRespec will respec skills for the next match.

solution would be is, dont tell the 1st match winners whom theyre facing for the 2nd round while theyre on standby.

Natrich
07-13-2013, 11:22 PM
Yeah that's what I was wondering. How will that be monitored?

Temarichan
07-13-2013, 11:37 PM
1) I grind to your level and we 1v1 OR..
2) Make a level 30 account and 1v1 me. :)

You wouldn't want to do that unless you have an Entangled Bow lolz.

I've done Trulle Forest a couple of times with ipredator. I agree with inkredible, no doubt he/she is one of the best rogues out there. I wish you luck in this tornament iPredator! :)

Delphina
07-14-2013, 10:12 AM
Change of rules:

Respec's are allowed in between each match. Read these rules carefully.
Once we ask you to join us you have 2 minutes to join. If you take longer than 2 minutes you will be disqualified.
Once you are in the arena you are not allowed to leave to respec. There is one exception to this rule. If you complete a match and I ask you to stay for the next round you are allowed to ask use to leave and respec. You will have 2 minutes.
Do not message me or Bilaxman and ask who you are against next. It will be your responsibility to keep up with the bracket.

Soundlesskill
07-14-2013, 01:18 PM
Profanities (Me) change name to Noisykillar

Energizeric
07-14-2013, 03:51 PM
Here is the link:
http://challonge.com/AL2v2
I will update the bracket the day of the tournament. So you will not know who you are playing until the day of.

When you update the bracket on the day of the tournament, is it possible for you to list the class of each player next to their names? So that way we know the team makeup of who we are up against? I know some of the players listed, but others I'm not familiar with and I would plan different pets and strategy against different team classes. I'm sure others would do the same.

Delphina
07-14-2013, 05:01 PM
When you update the bracket on the day of the tournament, is it possible for you to list the class of each player next to their names? So that way we know the team makeup of who we are up against? I know some of the players listed, but others I'm not familiar with and I would plan different pets and strategy against different team classes. I'm sure others would do the same.

I will try to do this for you.

hardek
07-14-2013, 08:40 PM
Put me against ikoom :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) first fight :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Delphina
07-14-2013, 09:32 PM
I added some character classes. If anyone knows some that I left black feel free to post them in this thread.
http://challonge.com/AL2v2/

Linkincena
07-15-2013, 12:04 AM
I practiced some 2vs2 matches...
Don't you think we will need a bigger arena such as big as shuyal arena instead of CTF arena which is comparatively small...?

Daddyblu
07-15-2013, 12:48 AM
sprtcuz and tintiny count as in!

ZeroGh
07-15-2013, 01:16 AM
i have a problem with heal packs ... while practicing 2vs2 matches ...it failed many times .. any suggestions ?
and i agree with Linkincena ,the room is too small for 4 players to compete!

inkredible
07-15-2013, 01:24 AM
Don't you think we will need a bigger arena such as big as shuyal arena instead of CTF arena which is comparatively small...?

lol i think its just right size,

anyways. nice signature :) ..

Yuri Ramos
07-15-2013, 01:33 AM
Since the matches are held in a small room, would there be rules in accidentally hitting a non participant? This usually happens in duels.

inkredible
07-15-2013, 01:39 AM
Since the matches are held in a small room, would there be rules in accidentally hitting a non participant? This usually happens in duels.

there shouldnt be a non participant. and the host would be far enough

Linkincena
07-15-2013, 02:29 AM
I think Shuyal Arena will be best for 2vs2 ...
Gates can be locked and people can watch from outside the gates...
What do u say guys? Delphina .. ur opinion on this plz?

Cero
07-15-2013, 02:55 AM
yea. making a room spicify for 2v2 or more and then having a spectators sit would be nice:D

Haligali
07-15-2013, 03:11 AM
I added some character classes. If anyone knows some that I left black feel free to post them in this thread.
http://challonge.com/AL2v2/

Ballistixx (S)
Babychoox (S)
Phoebehottie (R)
Ardberg (W)
Natrich (W)
Oseeo (S)
Kzbone (W)
Iacito (S)
Profanities/Noisykillar (R)
Zegost (W)

gundamsone
07-15-2013, 04:23 AM
Ballistixx (S)
Babychoox (S)
Phoebehottie (R)
Ardberg (W)
Natrich (W)
Oseeo (S)
Kzbone (W)
Iacito (S)
Profanities/Noisykillar (R)

GL Hali, seems like we're placed in a tough bracket:P

yuriramos
07-15-2013, 04:29 AM

Very tough bracket for ABCD.

Cero
07-15-2013, 04:45 AM
lol those arent final. delphina said she will ipdate it on the day of the tournament.

ZeroGh
07-15-2013, 08:25 AM

"I will help lock a ctf lobby and all matches will be concluded there. This will insure that the event runs smooth and fast."

inkredible
07-15-2013, 11:07 AM

How can u 2v2 in arena... U can't kill other players.. Unless ur suggesting sts to make that room... Not happening

Delphina
07-15-2013, 11:37 AM

I have thought about this. The shuyal arean is much larger however we would have to reset after 20 kill for one team. Plus with only 4 players being allowed there wouldn't be enough room for 2 teams (4 players) and 2 hosts. The even will still take place in the CTF map.

i have a problem with heal packs ... while practicing 2vs2 matches ...it failed many times .. any suggestions ?
and i agree with Linkincena ,the room is too small for 4 players to compete!
Check out this thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?96826-Known-Issue-Abilities-Sometimes-Don-t-Go-Off-When-Almost-Fully-Charged). It might help you.

There will not be anyone watching. There will be two teams fighting. The organizers will be back far enough not to get hit.

Wowsome
07-15-2013, 11:56 AM
Is someone gonna stream it? I remember I had fun watching one of the tournaments that Genuinous hosted and streamed :).

Delphina
07-15-2013, 12:35 PM
Is someone gonna stream it? I remember I had fun watching one of the tournaments that Genuinous hosted and streamed :).

I will look into this. I can't promise anything.

Skaunared
07-15-2013, 12:52 PM

better!

and with vortex crystal added just for fun :3

Wowsome
07-15-2013, 03:16 PM

Thanks.. Hope it happens.

SkyDagger
07-15-2013, 11:18 PM

Better if the host are invisible in the map name & toon so we players dont confuse on attacking :)

Linkincena
07-16-2013, 01:50 AM
I have thought about this. The shuyal arean is much larger however we would have to reset after 20 kill for one team.

I think 20 kill reset system is in Team deathmatch arena...

Haligali
07-16-2013, 03:17 AM

I hope its not the final, however some brackets will be hard, some are easy.

edit:

hm

"*Keep in mind this could change depending on who checks in on the day of the tournament. "

or maybe final, lol

Soundlesskill
07-16-2013, 08:14 AM
Ah, no streaming please. I would hate to reveal my strategy

Cero
07-16-2013, 08:19 AM
Ah, no streaming please. I would hate to reveal my strategy

Noooo. let there be live stream.
It is fun to watch a pvp match.

Soundlesskill
07-16-2013, 08:27 AM
Noooo. let there be live stream.
It is fun to watch a pvp match.

You're not being cooperative, Partner.

iluvataris
07-16-2013, 10:25 AM
Lmao at cero/noisy <3

juaki
07-16-2013, 10:36 AM
I've seen a warrior with ign Cero... it has disconcerted me.

Soundlesskill
07-16-2013, 01:50 PM
Cero is a warr. Now it's cleared :D he changed his name

Delphina
07-16-2013, 02:47 PM
I mixed of the brackets :) Enjoy! Keep in mind they may change again.

Darko
07-16-2013, 03:00 PM
Lol the randomness, I think it would be good we don't know till maybe 30 mins prior to much time to prepare for Match up

Cero
07-16-2013, 03:34 PM
I've seen a warrior with ign Cero... it has disconcerted me.

im done with support/stun/mana
now im playing as a tank.

Darko
07-16-2013, 04:26 PM

And he's a damn good tank too

Energizeric
07-16-2013, 04:40 PM

It would be lots of fun watching the whole tournament, but this presents a problem....

If the hosts are too far back so as not to get hit, then it would seem they would be too far back to actually see the action. And if so, how would they broadcast it. STS would need some sort of invisible camera that stays centered over the spawn room to film the entire tournament. I'm sure it could be done, but do they have that capability currently built into their software?

Daddyblu
07-17-2013, 01:08 AM
sprtcuz and tintiny count as in!

Is it full?? or Delphina just ignore us... hmmmm

Wowsome
07-17-2013, 03:54 AM

Welcome back! I spotted you a couple of days ago hanging around in Windmoore with your Mythic sword, Pirate vanity, and Slag :).

It would be lots of fun watching the whole tournament, but this presents a problem....

If the hosts are too far back so as not to get hit, then it would seem they would be too far back to actually see the action. And if so, how would they broadcast it. STS would need some sort of invisible camera that stays centered over the spawn room to film the entire tournament. I'm sure it could be done, but do they have that capability currently built into their software?

Wouldn't the organizers need to be able to see the fight in order to ensure that it is fair play and there are no violations? I believe they can't stand so far back that they don't have a decent view.

This wasn't an issue with the earlier streamed tourney, but that was 1v1. In the initial eliminations, there were 2 fights going on at 2 opposing spawn areas at the same time, 1 organizer overlooking 1 area (and streaming).

The only possible problem I see here is that this is a 2v2. Perhaps 2 organizers are needed to overlook 4 players fighting at once. So, I don't know if streaming is feasible with the current setup.

I still hope it is streamed though. It'd be late night for my time but I'll be up anyways :).

Daddyblu
07-17-2013, 05:12 AM

i hope next time it will have different time zones.. its 9 hrs gap from us in dubai

Robhawk
07-17-2013, 05:55 AM
My favs are Hardek/IPred and Paulsebi/Smoller. Its a shame they meet in round2! Ballistixx/Love also good... Cookie/Hali also chances. Im to weak for this, perhaps the season after the next! :D ;)

roguebp
07-17-2013, 08:23 AM
hi !
my character is Bjckdjck, but i rename to Tunglamczz because my name was changed automatiuc yesterday because it was inappropriate, can you repair list?
Thank you !

Haligali
07-17-2013, 08:46 AM
lol tung

Darko
07-17-2013, 10:12 AM
My favs are Hardek/IPred and Paulsebi/Smoller. Its a shame they meet in round2! Ballistixx/Love also good... Cookie/Hali also chances. Im to weak for this, perhaps the season after the next! :D ;)

No love for ur own guild :p. , I say hardek/ipred, balistikk/love, cookie hali, zef/azpetitie, darkko/tumma, apollo,/energezeric ram/lymskoyer, jexetta/ironlung, serancha/ravengrrx, I think any can take the whole thing (sorry If i forgot anybody)I think darkhorse is dingle/theanarchy don't underestimate that tank ability. ..

Theholyangel
07-17-2013, 12:51 PM
No love for ur own guild :p. , I say hardek/ipred, balistikk/love, cookie hali, zef/azpetitie, darkko/tumma, apollo,/energezeric ram/lymskoyer, jexetta/ironlung, serancha/ravengrrx, I think any can take the whole thing (sorry If i forgot anybody)I think darkhorse is dingle/theanarchy don't underestimate that tank ability. ..

Hah dark, your the man :-)

Hinataa
07-17-2013, 04:19 PM
i miss u as smurfieeeeee :))))

Linkincena
07-17-2013, 11:09 PM
Can we have a system of betting somewhere here or in game ? :rapture:
Like my bets on paul/smoller XD .. n I get a pink card named paul/smoller .. which I can cash from auction ))
Gold can be used...
What do u say?...
I see auction as a place to bet ...

Hinataa
07-18-2013, 10:40 AM
LOOOOL that would be awesome! N make it possible for tournament players to bet! Or just make thread with bets n see % on who is favourite n stuff like that. It would be cool:))

Skaunared
07-19-2013, 03:03 AM
Can we have a system of betting somewhere here or in game ? :rapture:
Like my bets on paul/smoller XD .. n I get a pink card named paul/smoller .. which I can cash from auction ))
Gold can be used...
What do u say?...
I see auction as a place to bet ... LOL first locked crates, then now online betting?? Arcane Casino LOL!

Linkincena
07-19-2013, 03:46 AM
LOL first locked crates, then now online betting?? Arcane Casino LOL!

Arcane Casino .. a Fun city .. another great idea ^_^

matanofx
07-19-2013, 04:27 AM
Best of luck to all 2v2 tournament members =]

Ill pretand i wasnted offended that no one asked to partner up with me eh

Linkincena
07-19-2013, 09:59 AM
Best of luck to all 2v2 tournament members =]

Ill pretand i wasnted offended that no one asked to partner up with me eh
Lol

TuMadreee
07-19-2013, 01:16 PM
I will be filming My matches and putting them all on my youtube channel ( Tuma Arcane ). Too bad I can't film every match in the tourny, but good luck all!

Hinataa
07-19-2013, 04:34 PM
btw u doin nice job there, m like ur channel :)

Soundlesskill
07-25-2013, 06:13 PM
NoisyKillar changed name to Vxy

Delphina
07-26-2013, 10:57 AM
NoisyKillar changed name to Vxy
I'll change this tonight.

24 HOURS UNTIL THE TOURNAMENT!!! Who is excited!?!

Darko
07-26-2013, 11:05 AM
Veryb excited. ..hey delph, is new myrhic pet allowed in tourney? ?

Delphina
07-26-2013, 11:08 AM
Yes it is. I am sorry I didn't reply to your pm.

Soundlesskill
07-26-2013, 12:32 PM
I'll change this tonight.

24 HOURS UNTIL THE TOURNAMENT!!! Who is excited!?!

Thank you! I'm so sorry I changed so close to the contest

Darko
07-26-2013, 12:34 PM
Thank you! I'm so sorry I changed so close to the contest

She will change it again tonight :)

Soundlesskill
07-26-2013, 12:44 PM
She will change it again tonight :)

Har har har -.-

TuMadreee
07-26-2013, 12:45 PM
Sorc shield still bugged?

Please fix it before tourny starts x.x ( arcane shield doesn't have to be charged for full effect, simply just tap)

Delphina
07-26-2013, 10:42 PM
You have about 12 hours until check in!

Just a few reminders....

No switching or pets or skills once a fight has started. Example: Team A and Team B have both said they are ready... once you say ready no switching of pets or gears until the next match. Team A wins the first match and team wants to switch pets. That is fine.
Do not leave the arena. If you DC during a match it will be counted as a death. So try to make sure your connection is good before you say ready.
NO arcane pets or arcane weapons.
Make sure you check in 30 minutes prior to the event and no later than 15 minutes.
Do not switch pets once you say ready.
Do not user skills or arcane prior to us saying go. You are allowed to charge them.

Good luck everyone!

Linkincena
07-27-2013, 12:15 AM

You may change gear/pets in between fights.

[/LIST]
[CENTER]Sign up in this thread. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?106420)

Confused .. saw it on 1st page...

Energizeric
07-27-2013, 01:48 AM
Are the brackets final or still going to be changed?

Darko
07-27-2013, 02:25 AM
Are the brackets final or still going to be changed?

As far as I know we won't know till it starts

Robhawk
07-27-2013, 02:53 AM
Good luck all and HF! ;)

Linkincena
07-27-2013, 03:24 AM
All de best to all.. ^_^

Delphina
07-27-2013, 07:56 AM
Confused .. saw it on 1st page...

In between fights you can. But once I say go for a match no switching.

Delphina
07-27-2013, 07:57 AM
3 hours until it starts!!!! 2.5 until check in!

Theholyangel
07-27-2013, 08:32 AM
Are we allowed to swap weps mid-fight?

Delphina
07-27-2013, 08:33 AM
Are we allowed to swap weps mid-fight?
Nothing can be swapped mid-fight.

Delphina
07-27-2013, 09:03 AM
2 hours until tournament! Make sure you check in at 1.5 hours beforehand...

Y O L O
07-27-2013, 09:19 AM
Improve and blighty be on of the reserve teams? Or is 8 the max?

Energizeric
07-27-2013, 09:55 AM
I see the brackets got removed. When do we get to see the brackets? I hope at least a few minutes before the fights. It's nice to have some team discussion about strategy depending on who you are fighting.

Delphina
07-27-2013, 10:18 AM
You can start checking in now.

Delphina
07-27-2013, 10:23 AM
I am updating them as teams check in.

SkyDagger
07-27-2013, 11:58 AM
Good fight zaolo & zeogost :) although we lost XD

Thank you sts for the wonderful tournament :D nxt time please !!!

Haligali
07-27-2013, 12:18 PM
can we see the result of the matches? 2-0 or 2-1?

iluvataris
07-27-2013, 03:35 PM
Good game all!
Cheering on noisy/cero : )

iluvataris
07-27-2013, 03:41 PM
can we see the result of the matches? 2-0 or 2-1?
i would like this also : )

Frday
07-27-2013, 03:53 PM
I don't know if Delphina or Bilax were recording scores...Maybe we should self-organize and report our own scores to help out.

Natrich and Comradeeno (me) def. Iluvataris and Ardbeg 2-1 in Round 1 and then
Cero & Vxy def. Comradeeno and Natrich 2-1 in Round 2

Delphina
07-27-2013, 04:03 PM
Congrats:
1st: Cero (W) and (R)Vxy
2nd: Pockiie (R) and (W) Pivot
3rd: Adductz and Carmany
4th: Zaolo and Zegost

Venom
07-27-2013, 04:07 PM
Congrats:
2nd: Oicjuue (R) and (W) Pivot

Its Pockiie and Pivot.. Oicjuue ROFL

Many thanks Delphina for this interesting tournament :)

Paulsebi
07-27-2013, 04:10 PM
CONGRATZ TO THE WINNERS OF THE TOURNEY : 1st: Cero (W) and (R)Vxy

AND CONGRATZ TO THE 2nd / 3rd / 4th place :

2nd:Pockiie (R) and (W) Pivot

Good fight to all!

Puntus
07-27-2013, 04:13 PM
Congrats:
2nd: Oicjuue (R) and (W) Pivot

Congrats winners! U deserve it good fights and nice tournment!

Darko
07-27-2013, 04:13 PM
Man when I played talk I knew yall were tough, congrats cero and noisy!!!!

Paulsebi
07-27-2013, 04:19 PM
Man when I played talk I knew yall were tough, congrats cero and noisy!!!!

They deserve all respect :) And fought very well!

inkredible
07-27-2013, 04:19 PM
vxy is noisy?

wlsgh15
07-27-2013, 04:20 PM
omg my time converter didnt work grrrrrrr. hate to miss tour -.-

Soundlesskill
07-27-2013, 04:30 PM
vxy is noisy?

Check my sig.

Thankyou all so much, been gfs and drama to the max hehe :)

inkredible
07-27-2013, 04:53 PM
Check my sig.

Thankyou all so much, been gfs and drama to the max hehe :)

You have about 12 hours until check in!

Just a few reminders....

No switching or pets or skills once a fight has started. Example: Team A and Team B have both said they are ready... once you say ready no switching of pets or gears until the next match. Team A wins the first match and team wants to switch pets. That is fine.
Do not leave the arena. If you DC during a match it will be counted as a death. So try to make sure your connection is good before you say ready.
NO arcane pets or arcane weapons.
Make sure you check in 30 minutes prior to the event and no later than 15 minutes.
Do not switch pets once you say ready.
Do not user skills or arcane prior to us saying go. You are allowed to charge them.

Good luck everyone!

onlybecause two rules were broken

1. accidental best of 5 between hardek and ipredator vs carmany and addictz
2. carmany and addictz leaving before delphina tell them they could leave - should be an instant disqualification right here

- but rather.. hardek and ipred got dumped ... and she went for best of 3
- shoulve been a rematch best of 3. no question

ipredator
07-27-2013, 05:21 PM
onlybecause two rules were broken

1. accidental best of 5 between hardek and ipredator vs carmany and addictz
2. carmany and addictz leaving before delphina tell them they could leave - should be an instant disqualification right here

- but rather.. hardek and ipred got dumped ... and she went for best of 3
- shoulve been a rematch best of 3. no question

and they didnt accept to end the tie, nor have a rematch.. they just left, we thought its a best of five.. and they didnt argue till it reach 2-2 and they felt they were about to lose. i find this totally unfair.. rules has been split and hasnt used properly

Chili
" Do not leave the arena. If you DC during a match it will be counted as a death. So try to make sure your connection is good before you say ready."

From what I understand, regardless of what was said in the beginning... A team left at 2 and not the full match.

The tourney needs to be corrected with that team being forfeited and the matches thereafter redone. What example are we showing if this isn't corrected? That any team can leave at will?

inkredible
Ink.....they left map... cause the rule was not respected.... I mean best of 3... thats all...

And i agree it should have been sorted out before all this too happen....

Not fair for any of them ( Carmany / Addictz / Ipredator / Hardek) but at the end... we just do enemy cause of a rule which was not respected :)

I'm going to sleep... was a busy day.

Good fight again to all participants and to the winners!

You all deserve this!

"Do not leave" is separated from the DC

the DC is during fights

"Do not leave.'" period . the other part is just an explanation IF you got dc

TuMadreee
07-27-2013, 05:23 PM
Want to see how the finals for the 2 v 2 tournament was like? Check out my channel! Video still uploading.

inkredible
07-27-2013, 05:26 PM
" Do not leave the arena. If you DC during a match it will be counted as a death. So try to make sure your connection is good before you say ready."

From what I understand, regardless of what was said in the beginning... A team left at 2 and not the full match.

The tourney needs to be corrected with that team being forfeited and the matches thereafter redone. What example are we showing if this isn't corrected? That any team can leave at will?

right they can leave when the discussion or fight is over, but the fight was not considered over because it was in the middle of sorting things out.. they just left

CrimsonTider
07-27-2013, 05:29 PM
This is exactly why STS/G do not participate in/host/reward tournaments in the other 3 games because there is always some kind of drama and there is ALWAYS someone who doesn't read ALL of the rules.

Welcome to the tournament world, AL.

inkredible
07-27-2013, 05:30 PM
Want to see how the finals for the 2 v 2 tournament was like? Check out my channel! Video still uploading.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KrypticOrder/videos
?

SkullCrusher
07-27-2013, 05:30 PM
Who won....? :O

inkredible
07-27-2013, 05:32 PM
This is exactly why STS/G do not participate in/host/reward tournaments in the other 3 games because there is always some kind of drama and there is ALWAYS someone who doesn't read ALL of the rules.

Welcome to the tournament world, AL.

well hardek and ipredator followed all rules from my view

carmany and addictz didnt - for leaving

- the other part was Mod's mistake for mistakenly thinking its semi finals..
and CARMANY/addicts continuing to for fighting for best of 5 then complaining when they lost n left

all was dealt wrong

TuMadreee
07-27-2013, 05:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/KrypticOrder/videos
?

That's referring to the channel...

inkredible
07-27-2013, 05:36 PM
Ink... we can argue on this... but was 2-0... and as said If I was them I should have done the same.. 2-0 game ended... thats all.. and when it turns to best of 5... then rematch.. why to stay?

Anyway this is my opinion.... who wanna respect it respect it who doesn't that's it.....

And again : if you get best of 5 we should get best of five.... same rule for anyone? Or am I wrong? Each game should have different rule?..

I'll stop here.. cause someone messed up and we now forget this and argue.....

Right, it shouldve ended at 2-0 ...but reality bro.. it didnt. They were both told best of 5..
Carmany and Addictz continued on - which also was their mistake and didnt ask the mod why it was best of 5.

its not that the rule changed.. it didnt. it was a mistake from mod to say its best of 5..
but u also gotta consider.. they left before things were settled. rules are rules.. if u gonna follow the best of 3 rule

why wont u follow the rule do not leave? they left before things were settled

CrimsonTider
07-27-2013, 05:37 PM
well hardek and ipredator followed all rules from my view

carmany and addictz didnt - for leaving

- the other part was Mod's mistake for mistakenly thinking its semi finals..
and CARMANY/addicts continuing to for fighting for best of 5 then complaining when they lost n left

all was dealt wrong

You didn't read the most important word in my statement: Drama. Doesn't matter who causes it, it is always there.

ipredator
07-27-2013, 05:38 PM
Ink... we can argue on this... but was 2-0... and as said If I was them I should have done the same.. 2-0 game ended... thats all.. and when it turns to best of 5... then rematch.. why to stay?

Anyway this is my opinion.... who wanna respect it respect it who doesn't that's it.....

And again : if you get best of 5 we should get best of five.... same rule for anyone? Or am I wrong? Each game should have different rule?..

I'll stop here.. cause someone messed up and we now forget this and argue.....

paul, we wanted to see their tactics because its a best of five. and then to prove that we pulled it back to 2-2 , and then they didnt want to continue and started the argument and ended up with leaving..

inkredible
07-27-2013, 05:41 PM
paul, we wanted to see their tactics because its a best of five. and then to prove that we pulled it back to 2-2 , and then they didnt want to continue and started the argument and ended up with leaving..

right exactly. if they didnt want to fight best of 5 in the first place.. why didnt they stop at 2-0?

ipredator
07-27-2013, 05:44 PM
right exactly. if they didnt want to fight best of 5 in the first place.. why didnt they stop at 2-0?

its a tie for us.. we wanted to end it, but they ended it with leaving.. and we got disqualified .. i dunno how thats possible.

TuMadreee
07-27-2013, 05:45 PM
VIDEO IS UP! Go watch it.

Remember to type in: '&nomobile=1' at the end of the URL If you aren't watching the 2 v 2 tournament video on the computer. Enjoy.

Zorlone
07-27-2013, 05:51 PM
VIDEO IS UP! Go watch it.

Going to... Congratulations again to the winners and the participants

inkredible
07-27-2013, 05:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpx1Lf6uAlE

wow thats messed up

- Pivot and pockiie shouldve won at 3-2
- Vxy pierced to tuma and went back , and kept fighting,.. had packs.. so she had heal and everything.. fight goes on

man this is messed up lmao, if ur gonna ask for rematch cuz u pierced thru someone else u shouldve just ended the fight n said..

remake and dont go on- thats how we usually do it.. bec tech vxy went back as full health

- would make more sense to remake if cero died first LOL cuz he was left there alone for good 3 s

Soundlesskill
07-27-2013, 06:00 PM
Oh wow ty for ruining my mood.

You want me to stand still like a little child "UNFOAR GAMEPLAY! I PIERCED AWAY REMATCH UNTIL I WIN"ha, but that would've been unfair too right

Just for the sake of it, lets turn tables. You accidetally smashed someone else, wouldn't you go back in the fight and lose with pride, then demand rematch cause, lets face it, it was unfair.

inkredible
07-27-2013, 06:01 PM
sorry but now i think more of this tourny as a joke , great fights to all and good job for all the efforts :)
better luck next time

inkredible
07-27-2013, 06:02 PM
Oh wow ty for ruining my mood.

You want me to stand still like a little child "UNFOAR GAMEPLAY! I PIERCED AWAY REMATCH UNTIL I WIN"ha, but that would've been unfair too right

they would stop the game if u didnt come back, u wont need to act like a little child - it would make sense to remake at that point, cero didnt even have any clue what happend as if u never pierced at someone.. the fight went on..

now if cero died right away, then okay remake
but u guys were fighting, and were at it for good 30 seconds so.. as if it was regular match
piercin thru tuma wouldnt make a diff
nothin against you but its caught on cam, i say how i saw it

Soundlesskill
07-27-2013, 06:03 PM
close the damn thread already

inkredible
07-27-2013, 06:06 PM
See what happens when peoples read between lines? Same for all 4 of you...You, hardek , carmy and addi didn't checked rules...thats all! Next time read the rules...

We can look and I'm sure there were mistake and complains in almost each game....why?

I don't wanna be in this crap anymore... not that I can't continue.. but the winners doesn't deserve all this crap...

Congratz again to the winners!

Let Delphina / Sam or whoever to clear this up...

We don't do nothing with these posts... just a chat between us :)

Over and out... to tired....

they knew it was best of 3.. but puzzled when delph said its best of 5.. they continued on.. noone questioned - which was the problem
carmany and them only questioned it when they were losing. and left

Zeus
07-27-2013, 06:07 PM
Is it really just too much to congratulate the winners and move on...?

Congrats Cero and Noisy, y'all deserved it!

Chili
07-27-2013, 06:07 PM
they knew it was best of 3.. but puzzled when delph said its best of 5.. they continued on.. noone questioned - which was the problem
carmany and them only questioned it when they were losing.

But this isnt even the real issue. They left the arena before the game was done. That is a clear cut violation and forfeiture.

inkredible
07-27-2013, 06:09 PM
Is it really just too much to congratulate the winners and move on...?

Congrats Cero and Noisy, y'all deserved it!

never bro, never too much to congratulate accidental winners, or won by unfaired matches yup

Soundlesskill
07-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Buzzkill

Hinataa
07-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Come onnnnnn! Finals rm because she pierced! Cero didn't noticed as ink said! It wouldn't make any difference! She came full health! She continued fight! Would u ask for rm if u won? No. Its just an excuse cause u didn't win. Camera got it all

Extrememight
07-27-2013, 06:14 PM
.-.