PDA

View Full Version : Nicest players in AL

Pages : 1 [2] 3

mistiquexmen
08-19-2013, 08:19 AM
I would really wanna thanks to Phoebehottie and Stonephysique (my cool philiphines friends) for giving me Malison, eggs, weapon, armor, etc etc and helped me leveled up my toons. Helped me powered my stats. N thanks for teaching me some tagalog language. Love u guys

Rare
08-19-2013, 08:34 AM
I would really wanna thanks to Phoebehottie and Stonephysique (my cool philiphines friends) for giving me Malison, eggs, weapon, armor, etc etc and helped me leveled up my toons. Helped me powered my stats. N thanks for teaching me some tagalog language. Love u guys

Interesting

rishpro
08-20-2013, 03:46 AM
In AL, there are TONS of people i respect, these are just a few. Big hug to all my friends below :)).

Firstly i would sincerely like to thank: Asherslasher, Narutoxin, Rohanpro, Rpro, Enifiaral, Sailingcookie and Warrenman for everything you guys did for me in the past! If any of you are reading this, PLEASE COME BACK ON AL!

And below are my dearest friends of all! :D

Temarichan

Ahani

Lethaljade

Leeelooo

Potatodog

Scarlettblade

Oedid

Alooy

Pottter

Alexandrosak

LadyJM

Iekearil

Snazzah

Zafiina

Starwarsgurrl

There r MANY more i havent mentioned here but these r many of the ppl that really stand out to me! :D

Injeborge
08-20-2013, 09:20 PM
There are so many nice players! Why choose just one!

Omg bat u didn't say me I'm so disappointed :3
Your bfflamo
Inje :moon:

Saribeau
08-20-2013, 10:04 PM
I would like to thank beatriixx for being super nice to me and pretty much everyone. Thank u

bhutkeyur
08-21-2013, 04:47 AM
i thank all people who party with me and make me 3 lvl 31. due to my high(1000-100k) ,they helped me a lot.
thanks all of u

Kycus
08-21-2013, 09:07 AM
K...here it goes,

Bendiana, Dumbledoree- for being the first best friends ever
Phillipines pride- guys i shared moments with being a twink
immaculate- first pro guild and current guild
Osaleasa- for um...how can i say this? For saying ____ at my face
Daaragrv- miss u bud
Conantheba- u too

And finnaly.....
Aziyabada- for taking my juggernaut and asking for 150k for it, THANKS!!!!
Oh.. And
Azishaube!!! For taking my locked

Buriedalive
08-21-2013, 02:24 PM
Aedenos aka Rare/Common/Mythic.

For what reason?
Meh.

NotBleeps
08-22-2013, 12:38 AM
I gave out a WHOLE bunch of legendary armor simply because it looked "ugly" and after seeing all these gear posts I regret it when I sleep

Perroncel
08-23-2013, 09:58 AM
girl players

1. Mira - prettiest player in al after me :p and orso very nice
2. Ane - mami #1, so wise and understand what i want
3. Kja - nicest player, help everyone even noobs :3

- ifly - mami #2, love hear her story, thi rak
- Bella - beautiful player and nice to me
- Carman - my sis
- Sandy - funny friend
- Ceo - mami #3, always help me
- Leo - funny mami, ppl chilling in pier but she chilling in pvp :DD
- Limsy - beautiful player, i adore her
- Azi - everyone love her, so i do
- Noisy - best rogue, thi rak
- Hinata - bff
- Laven - thi rak
- Tesa
- Xaru
- Jexy - thi rak
- Vaf
- Meli

boy players

1. Uich - best guy in this game :D
2. Ici - very soft to me >< iciii come back pliss
3. Ford - good guy lol thi rak

- Ink - my real mom said ink is handsome guy but i dont think so, well call him now "heyy handsome"
- Blak - good leader
- Pred- best rogue
- Hard - best warrior
- Fry - good friend
- Prior
- Zef
- Tuma
- Des - good merchant
- Ryu - top player atm xD yayy gratz

all member in judgement guild <3

inkredible
08-23-2013, 10:35 PM
girl players

1. Mira - prettiest player in al after me :p and orso very nice
2. Ane - mami #1, so wise and understand what i want
3. Kja - nicest player, help everyone even noobs :3

- ifly - mami #2, love hear her story, thi rak
- Bella - beautiful player and nice to me
- Carman - my sis
- Sandy - funny friend
- Ceo - mami #3, always help me
- Leo - funny mami, ppl chilling in pier but she chilling in pvp :DD
- Limsy - beautiful player, i adore her
- Azi - everyone love her, so i do
- Noisy - best rogue, thi rak
- Hinata - bff
- Laven - thi rak
- Tesa
- Xaru
- Jexy - thi rak
- Vaf
- Meli

boy players

1. Uich - best guy in this game :D
2. Ici - very soft to me >< iciii come back pliss
3. Ford - good guy lol thi rak

- Ink - my real mom said ink is handsome guy but i dont think so, well call him now "heyy handsome"
- Blak - good leader
- Pred- best rogue
- Hard - best warrior
- Fry - good friend
- Prior
- Zef
- Tuma
- Des - good merchant
- Ryu - top player atm xD yayy gratz

all member in judgement guild <3

so u sya hey handsome to me every single time.. bec ur mom said so -.- gee thanks

Soundlesskill
08-24-2013, 10:04 AM
Divinehawkz - miss ya :(

Sinarea - :Dddd

ipredator
09-12-2013, 02:11 PM
So many people to thank here, I hope I won't miss anyone.

This list is not in order.

Ipredator - My man, he's like a brother to me, and my idol as well. Such a good player with a very healthy playing mindset. He's always there to listen and have pleasant conversations with. He's the only guy in game I know that's from my country, and we have very similar backgrounds. He also always willing to help you improve your build and give advices.

Blakkadder - I've been a gamer for 8 years and I've seen all sort of guild/alliance leaders or masters. Almost none of them come close to this guy in terms of how to run a guild. I'm unbelievably thankful for him for making DM such a cool guild. He always ready to answer my questions. Great leader, player and chatter. He's wickedly funny, always makes me laugh. I love this guy.

Slappityslap - Haha slaps, he's probably the funniest guy I know. I was recently really touched by how kind and trustworthy he is behind his cocky-funny personality. I'd love to consider him a friend of mine.

Dblspell - Dbl.. probably the most laid back guy I've seen in game haha. He's a decent and aggressive mage. I'm very thankfu for him for inspiring me to push to impossible limits with trade. Very trustworthy also.

Missydynamic - Lovely missy dissy hissy. She's a great friend of mine. He has a miraculous sense of humor, very very funny, although no every body understand her humor like me. Very fun to chat with.

Azepeiete - Yes aze you're nice! Ha! It's impossible to describe how much this guy impress me with his achievements. We're very much alike. He's always pushing the limits, breaking records, always about being efficient. His helps a lot of people and has incredible sense of helping other players. One of the best players I've met in any game!

Hinataaaaaa - Anaaaa.. Ms.Hilfiger lol. One of my best friends in game, we always chat and gossip. She's very kind to me and I try to be kind to her as well. Always always fun to chat with and always make guild chat a pleasant chatty environment. Everyone I know loves this girl. Definitely one of the most social players I've ever met.

Vaffy/Vuffy - Sis! It impossible to describe how kind this girl is. Always always there to help, no matter who you are, she's willing to help you. I always feel protective of her because her kind heart can be used by a lot of douchebags. Thank you for inspiring me to be a kinder and better person. She's definitely the most person in game that I'd like to meet in real life.

Youdie - Took me totally by surprise. I started pvp and doing well against rogues and tanks but had no clue how to fight mages, out of nowhere he pms me and explain mages skills in pvp to me and how to counter them. He even was kind enough to show me how the casts look like. I'll be forever grateful for this.

Doraemon + Suraaw - Pussies!!!!! hahaha. I love those two, they are brothers and always playing together, I definitely would like to be the third brother. I used to run with them a lot. Suraaw still always invites me to krunch/bael and I'm always grateful for him.

Haligali - great player. And like me, always wanna farm. Very fun and good to run with. I always learn from her when it comes to doing maps fast. She broke many many timed runs.

Elmare - great mage. We play together a lot, he's my running buddy and now we're playing pvp together. Hopefully we'll slaughter everyone in pvp in the future.

Bboikl - Very cheerful guy, although I don't know him well, he always make guild chat better with his happy attitude.

Chillicrush - Naughty! haha. I love this girl, she's a badass and fun to chat with.

Remind - The guy who invited me to DM. THanks man! I'm very happy to be here.

Defatsu - One of the best players I've met in my entire life. He's one of these great guys who changes and adapts himself to maximize efficiency. I'm incredibly sad he quit the game, coz I didnt get much time to run with him. He gave me the most valuable advices I've ever had. Really inspiring guy.

Vreez - A friend of mine since start, we always chat and say what's going with us. He always compliment me on my achievements.

Inkredible - Ink! This guy always makes guild chat active and always spices things up. Although he doesn't log in that much these day, I hope he will stay around. I love to argue with him haha.

And most of all:
Deviant Misfits, my wonderful guild. If it wasn't for this guild this game would have been very boring. Thank you for having me.

thank you bro .. you're one of my closest and trust worthy friends .. and only iraqi's here .. lol

itsfredagain
09-14-2013, 02:00 PM
Where are all you nice ppl?!? Everyone I've played with just ignore me when I try to chat while farming... it sucks... I think I'm the nicest player I've met... I've given money and items to players that need it for nothing in return :)

bhutkeyur
09-14-2013, 06:13 PM
Where are all you nice ppl?!? Everyone I've played with just ignore me when I try to chat while farming... it sucks... I think I'm the nicest player I've met... I've given money and items to players that need it for nothing in return :)
add me as friend ign - sceuetas

Hinataa
09-14-2013, 06:21 PM
Awww cute lol
My list needs update lol

Pockiie... my pockiie he quit but still person I admire the most...
Jexetta, Rutherford, Rasi, Vietwar ppl who I admire most in game
Ruthien <33
Bless&Lethalkill my silly boys... misss u sooooo much honeyboooooos
Liltrix- we gonnnaaa live together kkkekek lol
asty omg so nice person!
Blaka&azemeazed pusa za ove momke
Luzzac beba moja
Ipred my fav arab
Defatsu omg... so nice person miss u azz
Arrypotta :D
Slappityslap the hoff!
Ujiolo love of my life ahhahhahhhah
Defamed meh
Pongy aka acquaintance my bestie
Azepeite too slow guy
Cayla very nice person!
Paulsebi <33
Orangekahel silly kahel
Woeh pft!!
Beelzzebob sign creator ftw!
Defatsu
Exportedjunk
Emmacheese
joncheese
Eeknoh
Spell
Zephyruh

GoodSyntax
09-14-2013, 07:00 PM
:sorrow: I'm not on your list anymore....still love you though

bhutkeyur
09-14-2013, 07:16 PM
damm...mostly 5-6 guild players using forums lol
keep going guys

Hinataa
09-20-2013, 09:30 AM
Omg kal! U always have been special friend sweetie!! I miss u with us here... ure the nicest player ever don't think ure not on my list hon I missed way too many ppl.
Vaffy,aziii, yukien,ink, bless, lethalkill, Iflybynight, uic, ruthien! !!!
Soo many ppl lol I cant make short list..

keikali
09-20-2013, 09:34 AM
Yashdiablo, nicest player I have ever met. Cool guy.

Vystirch
09-20-2013, 10:48 AM
Sooooo glad this thread was made!

Melodicdeath - Best Friend ever!
Mavninja - Was the first person to teach me how to play my rogue and merch. Was also quite generous to me. (he quit, #verysad)
Raxin - The best officer a guild could have had! missed him as soon as he quit.
Drgrimmy - THee best officer to AF along side Rax. Good friend through troubling times.
Bless - Awesome guy to have known ig and on the forums.
Wiress - Wonderful lady, great collector.
Delirium - Taught me allot about rogues early on.
csyui - Awesome steady guy, very loyal to AF and a good friend. Told me he was quiting a couple times so far, he never has :)
Smurfina - great great rogue!
alhuntrazech - Wow... he simple is a wonderful guy.
Alizera - Wonderful friend and officer.
Alienxkush - First pro warrior i ever met, funny guy too.
Applejaqs - taught me a ton about pvp!
Aphrodite - For being so persistent in offering me 15mil for crier armor.
Bullfrog - Awesome awesome rogue... quit early on.
DocDoBig - Ive enjoyed foruming with this guy on more than one occasion :)
easterfan - Dont know why you changed your name i liked this one.
exportedjunk - For teaching me more about rogue in pvp.
Fearza - For bringing AF closer together... because of your moves.
Wowdah - Haha, i love this guy! so fun a helpful!
Ialarie - Along with Drgrim he is one of the best smurfs knew. He was also a great friend and officer.
Energizeric - Great smurf, forumer and guy.
ilovebeer - Fun, and generous guy to play with in OaC and AL.
Jaqualina - Awesome Pl and AL player!
Leeniskibac - Awesome guy to chat with, good Pl player.
Lwmark - For selling me his extra super rare discontinued items, and explaining to me there origins.
Mondim - Awesome support from him and artwork for AF!
Nagaah - The guy in a barrel :) funny french guy.
Pandamoni - Cool chat box guy, and more :)
Ruejade - Awesome, Awesome rogue and good friend to me and melo.
Slenderman - For being a huge pain in guild chat ;)
Jonakana - Most loyal player that was truely a pro rogue in AF. Wonderful officer also.
Theurgist Fun mage and man to play with.
xbuddyjoshx - Cool friend.
Inkcredible - An incredible warrior! offered me 30mil to come back ;0
Patrick - Lerrrrrroy Jenkinnnnnnnss!
Delphina - For being a huge support and wonderful open person in forums and ig.
Samhayne - For keeping the community on the forums quite simply AWESOME, and clean.
Apolo - Thee most inspiring forumer ive known. If only i could be a steady, patient, and kind as he is every day.

Im sure there are many more i forgot...

-Vys

Deadroth
09-21-2013, 08:20 AM
Hoki Doki :)

Now my turn... Hmm (random order)

- Chiyuk - Big bro. Someone who suppourt me by his powerful and wise words. He never said bad word to me and we always stay in the same front line. I miss you bro. If you wanna know, apart from that Chi is one of the best AL players, he is also great buddy :)

- Pizzasalad - My 'psychologist' man for free :) He always served me wid warm, encouargin words and made me feeling better in my bad days. Good person to chat and trust. I belive our bond will remains for eternity :)

- Cassadeepope - I miss You my bestfriend... That girl was.. just.. was lol what i am sain.. she is one of persons who helped me after my heart was totally broken. If not her... I am afraid of that mind.. But i thank the dev that they invent AL and let the girl called aka Cassadeepope change my life for better one :)
She is very empatic, and calmed person.

- Ladydice - My first 'art' mind :) She one of the top-bestfriends i eva had :) Always comments my 'artworks' and bein good to me. She is like... The bird, which has crystal feathers... If you wanna know the wise, funny and beautiful person Ladydice is the best choice :) Ofc her dark side can crush your bones but why you should to make enemy from that killmachine :)

- Demonassa - Ahhhhhhh... Nothin to say... Just... amazing :) if the miner dig to the most warm earth places and found the biggest diamond ever, that is Demonassa for sure.

- Abrai and Marshi - I've met them both six months ago when we were expin in wt4... We will bestfriends for much longer :) Both smart, beautiful, and deadly :) Their sigs are supa dupa :) They are one of the most creative players in AL, no doubt.

- Guitardude - My good bestfriend, everytime i got mad he works for me like a cup of cola (yumyy). This man doing his best for more than 5300 ppl in ROM guild. That describes best his heart and soul...

Ahh if we start talking bout soul..

- Ghost - First, chilled bestfriend i met in AL. His sacrifice and hard everyday-guildwork made rom one of the most ancient (with tradition) AL guilds :) This man shows that game, that even a ghost can be a good man :)

- Asterox - That lady is still enigmatic to me... She shows her kind to others without waiting for repay... She can be described as the "healing source of water" for those, who really needs help

- Estherfan - Shy but funny friend of mine :) There r no day to not see smile on her sunny face :) 'TAP MADL' of AL :) When she is goin to be offline she changes her suit to "bed" one :) She is like... Blue rose without thorns :)

- Bloodcoatface - Great, kind, funny and wise friend of mine :) What i should to say... XD

- Smoller - My great buddy :) Always help me in pvp :) He is a kind man :) His wise, and heroic nature can be described in many books :)

The other friends i MUST!!! to add here (if not i would be a stupid dumb XD):

Linkincena, Alhuntrazeck, Meecach, Falmear, Igameplayl, Inkredble, Sheener, Carmany, Davidlee, Harmagedon, Aziiii, Jetsett, Trustysnow, Afrobug, Orangekahel, Leyskettle, Ucasaci, Samdegreat, Dejayzz, Deserted, Jamesthelord, Blakadder, Ipredator, Drakko, Jeckt, Paulsebi, Leoakre, Callisters, Miniopopopop, Onestrikedead, Poopingpee, Thren, Trokor, Vaffy, Vorenusnpullo, Uziscata, Xeapon, Zeus

Now my list needs to be updated on first place by two greatest pepole i have met in AL:

~ Joncheese & Emmacheese - They are a synonime of a word "kindness", "wisdom", "trust", "greatness", and "friendship". They are two bestfriends i have met.. and over that, they are ultimate, even when they are tired as hell they can serve You with help, words can't describe their hearts as much, as many heroic deeds they do all days to others. If there was a weight, which weighted other pepole good and bad actions, Emma and Jon would have 10/9 in kindness scale. I don't need to tell You all, how valuable in all good features that two awesome friends of mine are. They are truly best sort of players in AL :)

~ Eeknoh - Veery honest, truthful and kind player. He can serve You wid his strong arm and help. One of few players in Al, who is worth my trust :)

~ Alrisaia - Great GM, friend, and player. He is calmed, funny, kind and truthful player. He always want to help, and chat :) His guides are epic, cause he really know what he is doing :)

~ Crowsfoot - Very nice, wise, funny and cool person. He is great tank, farmer, and player :) If You have any questions bout tanking, leave them to him :)

Alhuntrazeck
09-23-2013, 10:35 AM

Mavninja - Was the first person to teach me how to play my rogue and merch. Was also quite generous to me. (he quit, #verysad)
Drgrimmy - THee best officer to AF along side Rax. Good friend through troubling times.
csyui - Awesome steady guy, very loyal to AF and a good friend. Told me he was quiting a couple times so far, he never has :)
Ialarie - Along with Drgrim he is one of the best smurfs knew. He was also a great friend and officer.
Lwmark - For selling me his extra super rare discontinued items, and explaining to me there origins.
Jonakana - Most loyal player that was truely a pro rogue in AF. Wonderful officer also.
Samhayne - For keeping the community on the forums quite simply AWESOME, and clean.
Apolo - Thee most inspiring forumer ive known. If only i could be a steady, patient, and kind as he is every day.

-Vys

I got a bit misty eyed when reading this one. I miss AF so bad! Thanks for the ccompliments vys! :)

Wonder where the AF members have got to...? Energi n grimmy are the only ones I see still active.

Psykopathic28
09-23-2013, 10:54 AM
I got a bit misty eyed when reading this one. I miss AF so bad! Thanks for the ccompliments vys! :)

Wonder where the AF members have got to...? Energi n grimmy are the only ones I see still active.

Um hello? I'm right in judgement with grim and ener. Hehe. We see each other like 5 times a day Alhunt? Lolz :)

Bless
09-23-2013, 11:55 AM

lets see....

vys quit
raxin quit
Melo quit
smurfina quit I think, though i saw him a month ago
jona still plays
avshow quit
nagaaaaaaaaah quitt
I quit / banned / whatever :apthy::playful:
priority plays
mav quit/retired
csyui is back
applejaqs plays
aliz quit I believe

forgot other officers

Lumirayne
09-23-2013, 01:48 PM
I'm new! I'm also nice, but oblivious at times, lol. I will say, though, that I hate getting friend and guild requests without having chatted with the person first...or having them open trade without talking about the trade first. The only friend I have is my husband, lol! :-) Eventually we will run into some friendly people to run with in game! :-)

Azepeiete
09-23-2013, 01:58 PM
lets see....

vys quit
raxin quit
Melo quit
jona still plays
avshow quit
nagaaaaaaaaah quitt
priority plays
mav quit/retired
csyui is back
applejaqs plays
aliz quit I believe

forgot other officers

Smurfina is back.
Aliz pops in occasionally

Alrisaia
09-23-2013, 02:00 PM
I haven't seen Alizera in over a month and he's still lv 31. I'm going with quit. :)

csyui
09-23-2013, 02:11 PM
Most former AF members have quited the game. However among those who still play now, I believe some are in DM, some are in judgement.

=========================================

Lots of nicest players in my mind. It's too hard for me to list all of them. I will name few special friends who has quit, or at least not active so much now.

Avshow - A good friend in real life as well, very ambitious in the game, one of the best rogues in AL I think.
Limsyoker - A cute friend in game, still remember the first time we met was the moment we tried to get haunted title. (Though failed at that time.) Lim, i love u too.
Irishsin - He is my first true friend in this game, was very generous. Wish he and his family (one baby daughter) have a wonderful real life.
Cassadeepope - Forget how I met her, maybe was in the wt4 party at the beginning of season 2. But she is truly a lovely friend who always rage quit a CTF game when I was in the opposite team. :shame: @asterox, pls bring back your sister.
Vystirch - A dedicated GM, building AL in the early time and making it one of the biggest guilds in AL back to season 2. Thanks for having me in AF, I really had a great time in this guild.
Hustlin & Unstung - Two very good rogues, (was told they are neighbors in real life) still remember the cherish moment in season 2 when we played time runs.

Uzii
09-23-2013, 02:54 PM
Divinehawkz - miss ya :(

Sinarea - :Dddd

Divinehawkz had some connection problems. He is saying he will be playing :D.... Dont know when though

Smurfina is back.
Aliz pops in occasionally

Smurfina looted those new blades so i guess he will be playing more ;)

I have many to thank but one the most and that is Arikriiah. His school started though so not much in the game :(

Alhuntrazeck
09-24-2013, 01:56 AM
Um hello? I'm right in judgement with grim and ener. Hehe. We see each other like 5 times a day Alhunt? Lolz :)

Well, you're not as important.

Jk, Jk. Forgot you. :p

Bless
09-24-2013, 11:54 AM
lets see....

vys quit
raxin quit
Melo quit
jona still plays
avshow quit
nagaaaaaaaaah quitt
priority plays
mav quit/retired
csyui is back
applejaqs plays
aliz quit I believe

forgot other officers

Smurfina is back.
Aliz pops in occasionally go back to pve nub

Cornface
09-25-2013, 01:26 AM
Id like to thank Abrakta for just turning up out of the blue and taking Maneaters head for me, id been trying to solo him for days, so it meant that much more.

Vystirch
09-25-2013, 01:41 AM
Oh.., and don't forget Delirium...

-Vys

Alhuntrazeck
09-25-2013, 10:37 AM
Its time to update my list...here's my order of top players (without explanations cuz I'm on mobile and typing on limited time-gtg back to studying @_@)

In no particular order:

Vystirch, raxin, ruejade, wiress, drgrimmy, pizzasalad, estherfan, divinehawkz, xcs, cassadeepope, asterox, safiras, deadroth, leoakre, lighrxaver, exaliva (quit), peehobe/peebeho, alrisaia, queenotshade, stingxray, JAMESGREEN...I probably will think of more.

Bless
09-25-2013, 11:03 AM
My most respected players:

Lethalkill - hes so nubby yet so pro
Ctf - immature bastard
Apllo or vys steal this spot, theyre well known so nuff said
Ipred - your endurance envies me. I wouldve flipped out by now ;)
my dons - Raxin, Inkredblah, Fappityfap, Defamed, fry and moree
my gals - MissDYNAMIC, pinataaaaaaa, Cayla - watch out shes tuff now

KingMartin
09-26-2013, 02:31 AM
I want to use this thread to express my thanks to our buddy Killingsworth who (I hope only temporarily) left the game.

He was an ultimate tank with all thinkable taunt skills and fighting behind him was like standing behind a stone wall.

Thank you Kill and I still do hope to see you in the next season!!! :)

Soundlesskill
09-26-2013, 04:44 AM
Hummerkanari and Waylania good friends + they speak my language :)

AmG77
09-26-2013, 08:22 AM
I'd like to thank Fiazefan who let me borrow her Lep for me to get more locked inorder to sell them and buy myself a Lep! I am forever grateful to her!

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Spyce
09-26-2013, 08:58 AM
Thanks to CallMePayne for teaching me L.10 PvP!

Hinataa
09-27-2013, 03:53 PM
:****
come bak u azzzzzz :) n dont call me pinata pft

ipredator
09-27-2013, 04:21 PM
haha i miss you man, your lame jokes and 1v1 .. come back already :D

inkredible
09-28-2013, 08:54 AM
My most respected players:

Lethalkill - hes so nubby yet so pro
Ctf - immature bastard
Apllo or vys steal this spot, theyre well known so nuff said
Ipred - your endurance envies me. I wouldve flipped out by now ;)
my dons - Raxin, Inkredblah, Fappityfap, Defamed, fry and moree
my gals - MissDYNAMIC, pinataaaaaaa, Cayla - watch out shes tuff now

inkredblahhhhhhhh hahaha

inkredible
09-28-2013, 08:57 AM

-Vys

want my maul? i been AL free for almost a week now, its just sitting there

inkredible
09-28-2013, 09:16 AM
Id like to update my list:

Aziiii: My one and only. most beautiful girl <3.

Ive gone through hell and back for the past month for many reason and the only thing i ever "regretted" was pushing her away
during those weeks. Never would have ever thought this girl would do so much great things for me and i feel kind of stupid for letting my emotions cut her out.

It didnt take her too much to grab my hand and get me out of there, ever since that one phone call made , the things she said to me.. changed everything.. EVERYTHING for me and for her..That might've been the best phone call made. Ever since then, i told my self why did i let her pass? She made me a better person, ive been happier more than i have ever been .. words can't describe how much this girl means to me. There's somethin about her that just pulls you in..and before you know it , you're falling hard, falling faster than ever.

Her laughs.. melts me, i havent laughed so hard in my life that i cried, its like an everyday thing for me and her
i have so much emotions for her that i just can't keep it to myself. At this point its so hard to understand.. how can i get so close
or have so much feelings for someone so quick.. its like a rush through my body.. but i do, i feel it, we have this connection thats so different

and last night ive said something that just felt.. so right to me..
i dont know what the future holds.. but i can only wish and work through towards it.
She is deff someone i see in my future......

Ive heard Pocket legends brought two people , fall inlove and married

- i guess AL too .. weird.. but real...
and im glad to say, she no longer just a gamer girl for me <333333333333
not a day i dont wake up to this girl <3
i love her to death, and im the luckiest man on earth
i could go on and on and on

GoodSyntax
09-28-2013, 09:26 AM
That's sweet Ink....

I wish you two all the best!

Bless
09-28-2013, 09:43 AM

Ive gone through hell and back for the past month for many reason and the only thing i ever "regretted" was pushing her away
during those weeks. Never would have ever thought this girl would do so much great things for me and i feel kind of stupid for letting my emotions cut her out.

It didnt take her too much to grab my hand and get me out of there, ever since that one phone call made , the things she said to be.. changed everything.. EVERYTHING for me and for her..That might've been the best phone call made. Ever since then, i told my self why did i let her pass? She made me a better person, ive been happier more than i have ever been .. words can't describe how much this girl means to me. There's somethin about her that just pulls you in..and before you know it , you're falling hard, falling faster than ever.

Her laughs.. melts me, i havent laughed so hard in my life that i cried, its like an everyday thing for me and her
i have so much emotions for her that i just can't keep it to myself. At this point its so hard to understand.. how can i get so close
or have so much feelings for someone so quick.. its like a rush through my body.. but i do, i feel it, we have this connection thats so different

i dont know what the future holds.. but i can only wish and work through towards it.

shtt awwwwwwwwwwwww <3

Alhuntrazeck
09-28-2013, 09:56 AM

It didnt take her too much to grab my hand and get me out of there, ever since that one phone call made , the things she said to be.. changed everything.. EVERYTHING for me and for her..That might've been the best phone call made. Ever since then, i told my self why did i let her pass? She made me a better person, ive been happier more than i have ever been .. words can't describe how much this girl means to me. There's somethin about her that just pulls you in..and before you know it , you're falling hard, falling faster than ever.

Wasn't ze aziis bf?

inkredible
09-28-2013, 10:01 AM
Wasn't ze aziis bf?
nope

Serenina
09-28-2013, 10:06 AM
Arrahy is his recent nickname :) My soulmate from India...we met one afternoon in March and we wrote almost every day since that day.
No matter in which time zones we live and what cultural differences there are. Although we've never been in the same guild we always
sticked together. My best AL friend <33

Paulsebi
09-28-2013, 10:46 AM

It didnt take her too much to grab my hand and get me out of there, ever since that one phone call made , the things she said to me.. changed everything.. EVERYTHING for me and for her..That might've been the best phone call made. Ever since then, i told my self why did i let her pass? She made me a better person, ive been happier more than i have ever been .. words can't describe how much this girl means to me. There's somethin about her that just pulls you in..and before you know it , you're falling hard, falling faster than ever.

Just f...k me! lmao, nice Ink and azi!

ROFL!

Marriage is next, then babies :)))

Zeus
09-28-2013, 11:12 AM

Gimme your man card back, pretty boy. :p

Haha, seriously though, nice!

inkredible
09-28-2013, 11:17 AM
Gimme your man card back, pretty boy. :p

Haha, seriously though, nice!

man card?
she can hold a man down.. and im hard to hold down LOLOLOLOL
it takes skills

Aziiii
09-28-2013, 12:34 PM
ink with that sayd pls add me back as friends LOL XD

=_=

Zeus
09-28-2013, 12:36 PM
ink with that sayd pls add me back as friends LOL XD

Lmao! Too funny. :D

Aziiii
09-28-2013, 12:38 PM
ikr :))

Ebezaanec
09-28-2013, 12:47 PM
Time to update my list too

Avaree: The best GM ever! She is a great person to talk to and she is capable of holding her ground. I'm proud to be in a guild with her. :)

Anehazaz: We always have a fun time chatting and running levels with each other. Loki loves ya too :)

Erdnase: Watch the pick-pocketing finger! Beware around this smurf... He looks charming and adorable, but he has a knack for stealing locked crates! ;)

Iluvataris: You slippery, elite-soloing, KS'ing rogue! Nah.. You're a great player and I enjoy the runs we do. :D

Humblesage: Stop stacking up on Krispy Kreme donuts! Go drink some barrels of ale! Hehe.. I have a ton of fun with you. :p

Maarkus: You're a very kind guildmate. I will always appreciate the gift you gave me.

Vystirch
09-28-2013, 11:16 PM
want my maul? i been AL free for almost a week now, its just sitting there

I'd take your maul, but I couldn't use it... My arms arnt hulks enough as a rogue ;$

-Vys

Zeus
09-28-2013, 11:58 PM
I'd take your maul, but I couldn't use it... My arms arnt hulks enough as a rogue ;$

-Vys

Psssst, take it! My warrior can use it. :D

KingFu
09-29-2013, 02:23 AM
Panda said I can steal her list and change my name to hers, since she did such a great job covering everyone.

So without further adieu, my list:

What a nice idea :). Thanks for all the love, guys!

For me, basically, if you're on my friend list you're someone I find friendly and enjoy playing its/talking to. The same thing is to be said for our guild, too. Average Joe's is comprised of some of the nicest, best players I've had the pleasure of getting to know

That said, there a few players I've got a special bond with and enjoy the friendships dearly

Aedenos, I would have quit AL if you hadn't been so helpful and friendly. You really helped me get into the game and have been awesome.

Kraze, my brother from another mother. Who lets me boss him around and knows just how cynical I really am (and is always there with a sympathetic ear)

Eversori, Someone I can quote movies with, always know what hes thinking and is as sick and twisted as I am is hard to come by. Our ever faithful GM :D

Pandamoni is always sweet, polite, funny, friendly, down to earth and it's been a pleasure watching you grown into a young man.

Jaytb, you're such a nut and have the best sense of humor. Since being an awesome leader in COT to being a great friend in pl, you're awesome (and finally helped me figure out builds. Duuuhhhh)

Fyrce is my good friend who loves to chat and talk about life and gardening and anything else that strikes our fancy. She's hilarious and helpful.

Wvhills is another who, if if wasn't for him, I'd have quit the game. Rob is helpful, funny, and showed me all the ropes when I was noob and broke.

Neko (corrvus) has always been the most polite, upbeat, kind persona dn I'm so glad we were able to drag him over to AL. He always brightens up my day.

Zweixii is probably one of the friendliest, positive people I know. He never says an unkind word about anyone and when I get negative he pulls me right out of it with his unique, positive perspective.

Ishiny is a great friend. Always there to help, always upbeat and kind. Plus, he's so fun to watch geek out and get excited over collectors items.

Parthy is another who is friendly and helpful and who I'm enjoying "watching grow up"

My baby's waking up but I didn't want to miss a few others who always bring a smile to my face:

Mintbericrunch (pretty AWOL but I miss him!)
Lalarie (also AWOL and I also miss him :( )
Drewcapu (another one who doesn't play much and who I also miss seeing!)
Poripori
Ladydice
Kylar
Rearez
Snakespeare
Physioligic (another awol player who's always sweet as can be)
Noeffekt (iwiiiii you're the best!)

Lol I'm sure I've missed some but I have to say, the AL community is every bit as awesome as the PL community!

Daddyblu
09-29-2013, 02:57 AM

Avaree: The best GM ever! She is a great person to talk to and she is capable of holding her ground. I'm proud to be in a guild with her. :)

Anehazaz: We always have a fun time chatting and running levels with each other. Loki loves ya too :)

Erdnase: Watch the pick-pocketing finger! Beware around this smurf... He looks charming and adorable, but he has a knack for stealing locked crates! ;)

Iluvataris: You slippery, elite-soloing, KS'ing rogue! Nah.. You're a great player and I enjoy the runs we do. :D

Humblesage: Stop stacking up on Krispy Kreme donuts! Go drink some barrels of ale! Hehe.. I have a ton of fun with you. :p

Maarkus: You're a very kind guildmate. I will always appreciate the gift you gave me.

Same Maarkus is the best person i know ing. very kind and helpful.

but i know him also in real life lols

Zeus
09-29-2013, 09:23 AM
Panda said I can steal her list and change my name to hers, since she did such a great job covering everyone.

So without further adieu, my list:

Yay, I was included too! Woot! :D

Pandamoni
09-29-2013, 10:13 AM
Yay, I was included too! Woot! :D

Yes, Parth, you and I are both awesome young men <3

iluvataris
09-29-2013, 03:25 PM

ahhh ebez i love you too haha... and you keep stealing that damage.. and i envy your pro forumerness.

Vystirch
09-29-2013, 05:52 PM

-Vys

Don't worry I'll take it.

Psssst, take it! My warrior can use it. :D

But Ill hold on to it for ink till he wants it back. In the mean while I'd have to lvl my warrior :)

-Vys

Hinataa
10-20-2013, 06:01 PM
Don't want this thread to be forgotten, and adding 2 amazing people: JONECHEESE AND EMMACHEESE (they have new ugly names i refuse to use scar and sorceress)

Also adding EEKNOH<3 my manly man, and lil sweeeet Blackymagic

Wow emms! Girl power ! And silly Jon! Im amazed by those people seriously!

other ppl are on my old post too lazy to add names

Belthazar
Zephyruh
Arrypotta
Joyyitta
Aciidd

WHOLE PRIDE<3

GoodSyntax
10-20-2013, 06:06 PM
I'm a big fan of the Cheeses as well :-)

Avaree
10-20-2013, 07:09 PM

Ebezson,

Hehe thanks for your kind words. C.U. Is fortunate to have many great players, including u. I'm going to have to start watching your posts. :) Just saw this one (:

luv u 2

big hugs~
Ava

Ebezaanec
10-20-2013, 08:24 PM
Ebezson,

Hehe thanks for your kind words. C.U. Is fortunate to have many great players, including u. I'm going to have to start watching your posts. :) Just saw this one (:

luv u 2

big hugs~
Ava

Yay! I have a forum stalker! :D

IronMonkey
10-21-2013, 01:10 AM
Same Maarkus is the best person i know ing. very kind and helpful.

but i know him also in real life lols

Maarkus is Pinoy? and I believe you too coz Elitista's are Pinoy?

Emmacheese
10-21-2013, 02:49 AM
I really must make a list! :couple_inlove:

Don't want this thread to be forgotten, and adding 2 amazing people: JONECHEESE AND EMMACHEESE (they have new ugly names i refuse to use scar and sorceress)

Wow emms! Girl power ! And silly Jon! Im amazed by those people seriously!

Also as always gotta say his name CTF tyfor being my support

Haha awwwww <3 u Hinataa ! You love my name really! I do miss my cheeseyness tho!

I'm a big fan of the Cheeses as well :-)

Thanks Kali! We love ya! And we are your biggest fans!

Amazonina
10-21-2013, 02:57 AM
Thx to:

GOA's Officer core- The glue that holds the family.

Fluff- If we wernt cut from the same clouth we got to be from the same blanket (lol) My brother who wrecks with me. Proves every run that you don't need Mythics to be leet.

JayB & VhillZ- Helps me wreck leet and always makes me laugh.

Jex- Schools me on Time run pulls and just plain sweet.

Commie & Rompz- Good friend who I wreck with.

Matanofx- Reminds me of that cool older dude..lol. Good friend.

Alri- My leet brother, best dagger rogue since M. Eagle

Lim- Plain sweetheart

Rare/Aed- Helps me wreck and super smart.

Panda- wrecks leet with me.

Kei- COME BACK!

....and many others that have shown me love.
This post pisses me off -.-

wlsgh15
10-21-2013, 06:09 AM
Thanks.hmm so just lending gears huh...thot we share smtg special *double cough

lol

Emmacheese
10-21-2013, 06:09 AM
Me too! :applause:

This post made me LOL XD

DagnyTaggart
10-21-2013, 11:56 AM
Onade. He never attacks me unless I attack him first... and I've learned not to do that.

hakoom7
10-21-2013, 01:01 PM
Id like to update my list, in randome order.

goblin hes stupid sometimes but hes rich so i like him
cheese couples Emma and jon so cute lil smurfs bit nooby in pvp lol
trueorigins shes always my number 1 in speed runs and farming, shes amazing in pve and pvp
joyitta and aciid they most supportive in pvp, joy i love her shes such an open book,
leoakre such a sweet supportive lady, always send me hi while im in pvp and confuses me and get me killed
Aziii shes just too cute
ipredator beast in pvp always fighting next to him or against him gets me off, hes great
sparbot very old friend but still one of my favorate
avaree shes been such a great friend ever since i was noob, and yes im not noob now -_-
most of purple thunder most of them friends and great people of course except overheard not my friend
matanofx and mssmoochi very old nice friends

Il wait for more friends to gift me stuff and be more supportive so i mention them XD

gatzoo5505
10-21-2013, 04:30 PM
Big shout out to Randorv. I just love the controversy that you stir. Keep up those scams dude...

Big pat in the back to myself... and that's about it.

parnasofication
10-21-2013, 05:29 PM
Almost everyone in AJ (too many to mention :D) especially Everso.
Thanks for having faith in a noobish warrior like me bro. :) P.S. I still want to hug you in real life and cup a feel.

Shout out to Amazonina, Tinydevil and Corvell as well, you know why.

inkredible
10-22-2013, 06:25 AM
maarkus is one of the nicest dude , idk how he can be so nice
lmfao he did get mad at me at one point LOL- which is rare but guess he was already dealing with so much
and ... we had a bit of a misunderstanding but other than that, i have a lot of respect for this guy,
keeping it plain and simple, stays out of trouble

Emmacheese
10-22-2013, 06:48 AM
So first it is JonCheese/Scar -- my other half! But we are married irl so I don't think this counts? Lol

My Best Girlies <3 BlackyMagic <3 Hakoom (tee hee) <3 Pinatas <3 I adore you!

You guys make this game so much fun for me everyday so you deserve recognition!
And in no particular order (Apart from Eeknoh :-p)

Eeknoh
Nyknicks
Crowsfoot
Belthazhar
Heartless
Dagnytaggart
Deadroth
Mcpeepants
Queenotshade
Kalizzaa
Famousfame
Acdong (dongy)
Reincell
Ocelz
Apollo (Parthyyyyywarthyyyypoooooo)
Venom
Poison
Hawk
Joyitta (Thank you for introducing me to Big Ang) haha x
Aciid
Arrypotter
Alfai
Lmao
Aze
Rushed (saycreed)
Ruthien
Jxmaa
Zephyruh
Samuraisoul
Alitarose
Musasun
Oldmurda
Trueorigin
Boogiemn

Everyone in Pride you have made this game so much fun for me I am honoured to be apart of such an amazing guild I have finally found my home! <3

Sorry if I missed anyone, I will update it when my brain wakes up a little.

Emmacheese
10-22-2013, 06:51 AM

Koomy you crazy! I'm a beast in pvp yo! You just haven't seen my best skillz/moves yet! /flex :congratulatory:

hakoom7
10-22-2013, 07:28 AM
Koomy you crazy! I'm a beast in pvp yo! You just haven't seen my best skillz/moves yet! /flex :congratulatory:
Oh sweety ur my lil beast :p

ruizerwin
10-22-2013, 09:10 AM
I thanks to my self... when i start to play AL i remember there was NOT much help... maybe because the highest level was 16. But now i found some awesome friend that really like to run/hunting.

Thanks to my guildmates also

:)

queeniefly
10-22-2013, 03:18 PM
the nicest players I've come accross were:

- chocopalito, masterpalito, and kilikiller (always there to party with when I go hunting)
- asidraozuv (always accepts my party invites and goes for an unli hunt)
- omawangbu (best crowd control)
- tylerfps (helped me open maps when I was just a lowbie and gave me an egg)
- retsehc (ever helpful, boosts my other low-level acct expecting nothing in return)

all of them are mages except for kilikiller who is a warrior and chocopalito who was a rogue(not playing anymore). there are other people whose names i forgot but i definitely remember what you did and i am very grateful. muchos gracias to these folks!

Hinataa
10-22-2013, 03:26 PM
So first it is JonCheese/Scar -- my other half! But we are married irl so I don't think this counts? Lol

My Best Girlies <3 BlackyMagic <3 Hakoom (tee hee) <3Pinatas <3 Imafk <3 Ocelz <3 TrueOrigin <3 I adore you!

Eeknoh
Nyknicks
Crowsfoot
Deadroth
Mcpeepants
Ctf
Queenotshade
Kalizzaa
Famousfame
Ebazauibab
Acdong (dongy)
Reincell
Apollo
Azepetiete
Venom
Oldmurda
Iaser

Everyone in Rezerection You are all great genuine people, thank you for your support when times got rough <3 and for the good laughs in g chat!

Ahhhh I wish I could put the people I dislike ! Bahaha no drama here .... xD

Girllll power baby<3333
Nop jon doesn't count, jon been kicked by girls cheers!! Lol <3

KingMartin
10-23-2013, 04:21 AM
Queenotshade

Thank you, Emm the Sorceress! :)

summerhanna
10-23-2013, 05:38 AM
Thanks to all the peeps in EoS..
Winterhanna my other half...
Brandyce and tasne...
Curleemat.. Darksaphira.. Garukk.. Bigcountryx.. Yazinau..
Cheers to you!

Deadroth
10-24-2013, 12:57 PM

My Best Girlies <3 BlackyMagic <3 Hakoom (tee hee) <3Pinatas <3 Imafk <3 Ocelz <3 TrueOrigin <3 I adore you!

Eeknoh
Nyknicks
Crowsfoot
Deadroth
Mcpeepants
Ctf
Queenotshade
Kalizzaa
Famousfame
Ebazauibab
Acdong (dongy)
Reincell
Apollo
Azepetiete
Venom
Oldmurda
Iaser

Everyone in Rezerection You are all great genuine people, thank you for your support when times got rough <3 and for the good laughs in g chat!

Ahhhh I wish I could put the people I dislike ! Bahaha no drama here .... xD

I love You too Bestieee :) PS. I am totally jelaous about Eeknoh XD

Instanthumor
10-24-2013, 03:31 PM
maarkus is one of the nicest dude , idk how he can be so nice
lmfao he did get mad at me at one point LOL- which is rare but guess he was already dealing with so much
and ... we had a bit of a misunderstanding but other than that, i have a lot of respect for this guy,
keeping it plain and simple, stays out of trouble

Exactly. He's like the bank that never runs out of money. Too bad America can't be like him.

Rare
10-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Exactly. He's like the bank that never runs out of money. Too bad America can't be like him.

What do you mean?? We are EXACTLY like that lol

Joncheese
10-28-2013, 04:01 AM
Ok, so i think its about time i said my thanks. I've been playing this game now for 5-6 months and in this time i've been fortunate enough to play alongside some fantastic people. If i've forgotten you then im sorry, its early ;)

Firstly Emmacheese, you're my world in RL without you i wouldnt be half the man i am today. Thank you.

Eeknoh - Like my brother from another mother, my lb running mate..... so many similarities its uncanny.
Crowsfoot - You're miserable and blunt but you make me laugh out loud everyday.
Blackymagic - Our lil sis
Nynicks - Our lil bro
Mcpeepants - Misunderstood and a very good friend

Some old friends in no particular order

Deadroth
Kalizaaa
Imafk
Dag
Mike
Queenotshade
Bezbear
Afrobug
Killingsworth
Alrisaia
Belthazhar

Some new friends.... These are people that have made our recent time in AL that much more enjoyable. I'm proud to class them all as friends, all of them are special and all of them are the most decent people i know.

Venom
Apollo
Pinataas
Azepeiete
Reincell
Ocelz
Acdong
Iaser
Famousfame
Ujiolo
Samuraisoul
Hakoom
Arrypotta
Oldmurda
Prvn
Ruthien
Kilopam
ALFAI
Meecah
Zephy
Joyitta
Accid
Mzchrissy
Overheard
Wvhills

A special thanks goes out to Venom too. He knows why. I owe you a true debt, and if you ever need my help for anything you know where i am. Thank you again from both of us.

All of Rezerection.... We're small but we are proud and powerful and full of the most genuine people i know. Proud to be a co-founder of the best lil guild in the game :)

All of these people make mine and ems time here amazing. So thank you all so very much.

Jon

wlsgh15
10-28-2013, 04:26 AM
if anyone mention my name, please let me know because I'm pretty sure that I won't be any list. thank you

keikali
10-28-2013, 09:00 AM
Definitely not me because I try to piss the majority off by being a clever sob.

But if I haven't mentioned it already:

Yashdiablo - level 36 Warrior

Nicest guy you will ever meet ingame.

Hinataa
10-28-2013, 01:46 PM
if anyone mention my name, please let me know because I'm pretty sure that I won't be any list. thank you

Ram idk if i did but i should put u n boss into my list definitely!

Interpret
10-28-2013, 05:51 PM
Bambammm for teaching me tank in al and helping me out when I needed it and for always being a funny guy

Fatte
12-13-2013, 11:35 AM
Thanks Pat! I miss you guys a LOT! - D

Fatte
12-13-2013, 11:37 AM
thanx to those who offered who offered me their assistance
thanx to good players of COF
i shall never forget you fatte, haita, smotaxt and you too with the difficult username

--- Thanks Pat! I miss you guys a lot! - D

wlsgh15
12-14-2013, 06:14 AM
all people are nice in this game..!
my top nicest people and friends ...!sorry if i forget anyone..
Aquatrex
Leyskette
Beatriixx
Matanofx
sammokddadd
Asamaasada
Tflamingo
Flytosky
Uweabasa
Sayqo
Tankwarriors
Waleedroyale
Uiscabu
Ipredator
Hakoom
Xirasz
Cero
outlaw
Deirix
empire
Hakudemon
Audivv
Sorry if i missed anyone..these people r nicest people i know...not all are close friends...but all are great people...

u forgot me:p

wlsgh15
12-14-2013, 06:22 AM
btw, too many nice players.
ill just put who helped me

shadikiller,boss, ryuzawa, limsyoker,orangekahel,alfai,friednoodles, elitwarrio, ellada, defatsu, noisykiller, zeus, zentess, haligali, geem(forgot full name), jozzo , radafalcao, zidane, overheard, mzcrissy, paulsebi, xcs, demonassa wife, pizzasalad, nasty, leysk(forgot name too) , xradidoactive, delphina, barzagli , uicheusa, leo, lovedita, melisamls, goblin, matanafox etc...

sorry if i didnt mention ur name :( bad memory ha ha ha

Alfai
12-14-2013, 07:36 AM
Ok, so i think its about time i said my thanks. I've been playing this game now for 5-6 months and in this time i've been fortunate enough to play alongside some fantastic people. If i've forgotten you then im sorry, its early ;)

Firstly Emmacheese, you're my world in RL without you i wouldnt be half the man i am today. Thank you.

Eeknoh - Like my brother from another mother, my lb running mate..... so many similarities its uncanny.
Crowsfoot - You're miserable and blunt but you make me laugh out loud everyday.
Blackymagic - Our lil sis
Nynicks - Our lil bro
Mcpeepants - Misunderstood and a very good friend

Some old friends in no particular order

Deadroth
Kalizaaa
Eba
Imafk
Rainy
Dag
Mike
Elec
Queenotshade
Bezbear
Afrobug
Killingsworth
Alrisaia

Some new friends.... These are people that have made our recent time in AL that much more enjoyable. I'm proud to class them all as friends, all of them are special and all of them are the most decent people i know.

Venom
Apollo
CTF
Trueorigins
Pinataas
Azepeiete
Reincell
Ocelz
Acdong
Iaser
Famousfame
Ujiolo
Samuraisoul
Hakoom
Arrypotta

A special thanks goes out to Venom too. He knows why. I owe you a true debt, and if you ever need my help for anything you know where i am. Thank you again from both of us.

All of Rezerection.... We're small but we are proud and powerful and full of the most genuine people i know. Proud to be a co-founder of the best lil guild in the game :)

All of these people make mine and ems time here amazing. So thank you all so very much.

Jon

I hit search and put my name not in ur list
Lol joking.i think jon is a very nice person n helpful.nice meeting u n emma

famousfame
12-14-2013, 08:38 AM
Ok here goes my list, gona break down into classes:

Vietwar
Sampson
Inkredible
Awdone
Maarkus
Baarz
Paulsebi
Oneebac
Vaffy
Blightsteel
Crowfoot

Rong
Eeeknoh
Avaree
Ipreds
CTF
Ceotranah
Ruthien
Lovable
Azii
Aze
Beastmodee
Leyskittles
Makise

Zilious
Emma
Jon
Arry
Haligali
Chuck
Aqua
Smootho

Sorry if I missed any1 but getting brain drain (too early in morning for me)

Taa
Fame

Extreme
12-14-2013, 09:08 AM
Woah, good thread posted here, GJ @ OP

SayCreed
12-14-2013, 09:21 AM
Extreme [Hunt] Honest,Truthful,Funny,Respectful.Always Be My Best Friend

DocDoBig [Sciazaratek] [SciazRogue]An Awesome contributor To Forums

Sheriff [Scum] [Lift] [Friend] Pro Twink.

BioLogical [Freelancer] Funny 'Nuff said

EmmaCheese Always Fun To Chat And Helpful
Joncheese [Scar] [Fix]This guy Make Me Lmao Hard

Pandamoni Always Help Me

Aedonos [Rare]Helped me A Lot

Raghavbatra [Lmao] Always help when asked

TheScaryBeary This Guy is plain amazing

Zeus [Zeus] I Like Making Named for him ;)

Sorry if I missed you

Spyce
12-14-2013, 09:24 AM
Extreme [Hunt] Honest,Truthful,Funny,Respectful.Always Be My Best Friend
DocDoBig [Sciazaratek] [SciazRogue]An Awesome contributor To Forums
Sheriff [Scum] [Lift] [Friend] Pro Twink.
BioLogical [Freelancer] Funny 'Nuff said
EmmaCheese [Bless] Always Fun To Chat And Helpful
Joncheese [Scar] [Fix]This guy Make Me Lmao Hard
Pandamoni Always Help Me
Aedonos [Rare]Helped me A Lot
Everyone In AJ
Sorry if I missed you

Pro twink?!
Wai lie doe.

Emmacheese
12-14-2013, 11:18 AM
Updated my list ^^ :adoration:

overpowermage
12-14-2013, 11:36 AM
- Erikdg ,Aayanxd
They are the guys who help me lots,im very thankful to them :)

SpiritedAway
12-14-2013, 11:41 AM
Temarichan: for always translating things from Japanese to English for me when I randomly ask her. I'm sure it gets annoying, but she always responds anyway!

SayCreed
12-14-2013, 11:41 AM
Pro twink?!
Wai lie doe.

You are doe

plutod
12-14-2013, 12:56 PM
You're all missing one person ......me

Lovingly
12-14-2013, 01:17 PM
the one and only panda.. :smile:

Joncheese
12-14-2013, 03:23 PM
I hit search and put my name not in ur list
Lol joking.i think jon is a very nice person n helpful.nice meeting u n emma

Quite right too! Updated mate :)

Thx for the reminder

samuraisoul
12-14-2013, 03:28 PM
Updated my list ^^ :adoration:

boo!

XD

Jhawkeye
12-14-2013, 03:41 PM
Nobody's ever nice to me lol. Nahh I'm jp I'd like to give a special shoutout to all the members of Average Joes, Skyxxblue, Sheriff and anggrymage (in PL), anggrywarrior in AL, and all you other nice guys, continue doing what you're doing

Oh yea and I'd also like to thank those that beat me up when I had the nerve to try and pvp. You taught me valuable lessons.

Don't be cocky because your friends come and the random people I joined leave causing there to be a 4v1.
Don't twink because i suck at it.
My KDR now means nothing.
Try to be a nice guy, people will think about ganging up on you before they actually do. That way you know its coming and you have time to leave.
And many other valuable lessons. Thankyou for killing my spirit :)

*Goes to a corner to cry

Emmacheese
12-14-2013, 07:54 PM
boo!

XD

Hahaa ur on it donut xD how could I not mention my nibs!

Spyce
12-14-2013, 08:25 PM
Huge thanks to the following:

Freelancer
JhawkeyeJ
Extreme
Rushed
Apollo
Pandamoni
JaytB
MightyMicah
DocDoBig

etc.

I'll add more once I think of more.

Hoardseeker
12-16-2013, 09:41 AM
I thank My frnds Helped me a lot and gave me legendaries the order is in lower level to higher level i met them...

Wafflesss
Jehlai
Mommyjane+Daddyblu

officiallyjun
12-17-2013, 11:20 AM
Id like to mention my friend Brummos who play with me for several month in AL. The guy who retired just becoz got scammed. So sad to see some ppl being scam others, that guy is too nice and help a lot. Last minute before retired he gave me a glacian, wish me luck in game, and say goodbye.

Hope u'll back soon bro, ull be missed! :)

inkredible
12-17-2013, 11:47 AM
this thread was made.. when we were all friends.. lol when people didnt mind other personal businesses too much, and when everyone played the game as the game , as for fun
sucks to say im pretty sure 50%+ of people's list have changed

GoodSyntax
12-17-2013, 11:54 AM
this thread was made.. when we were all friends.. lol when people didnt mind other personal businesses too much, and when everyone played the game as the game , as for fun
sucks to say im pretty sure 50%+ of people's list have changed

Isn't that the Truth!

I think that if people review their lists and find names that they would still publish are probably "true" friends - not those types that you enjoy running with them, but eventually their personality rubs you the wrong way.

inkredible
12-17-2013, 12:02 PM
Isn't that the Truth!

I think that if people review their lists and find names that they would still publish are probably "true" friends - not those types that you enjoy running with them, but eventually their personality rubs you the wrong way.

i wont revise my list, as much as things change im not the type of person who hate and got so much grudge on anyone
like i said this is a game to me and i treat it like it is, no body needs to know your personal life, what you do with your life
i still highly respect the people who turned their backs and showed their true colors, but i do feel sorry for them that they stress and spend their
time lurking on people's life .. and the drama over a game and over people theyll never meet in real life ..shizz happened.. ppl scam.. ppl lies
ppl do stupid things, no one is perfect
I hope someday everyone will realize and drop their pride and ego and enjoy the game like how it was before

u know what they say, real situations exposes unreal friends

ClumsyCactus
12-17-2013, 12:53 PM
my list of people is short, first 21 jump street, the guild i was in from level 15-26, thanks for being the best.
second, omniscient sanctum, the first place where i was actually considered strong. thx to both guilds for helping me, and for simply dont kill me because of my chattyness...

hellsminion
03-16-2014, 11:23 AM
Id like to giv a shoot out to in my opinion the best guild around Aeterna. They have become like a family to me. And a special thanks to a good friend popedatank. He the one who made me sell my locks cuz he got his mythical first lol :-P. Also to the best maste Cornholioz u do a great job bro. And one more major shoot out to Sorctank who gave me the best birthday gift a person could give a person gave me my mythical armor was so shocked when it happened cant ever repay u bro. Thx to all the officers i didnt mention keep it up all growin by the day :-)

Iceycraft123
03-16-2014, 12:47 PM
Omnisorc
Cindycaroline
TrueOrgins
Delocated

Roberto077
03-16-2014, 01:00 PM
Shoutout to hellsminion for having a 'worth' necro

gujral
03-16-2014, 01:04 PM
I am a member of aeterna guild and everyone in this guild is so awesome and funny and friendly .but there are some people who r more than awesome like hellsminion and gooaveta and thortollis(master) and assumptions and jessy and cornholioz and everybody else...lol I don't remember names of everybody... Thank you guys fit all the love and support and special thanks to hell bro.. :D :D

Popedatank
03-16-2014, 01:07 PM
1. Asterox for being helpful and still helping peeps since EOE
2. Hakudemon (probably spelled wrong not good with spelling names) for same reasons as above.
3. Safiras for trying to resurrect EOE and sticking with us hard headed peeps, being a generally nice person.
4. Popedatank for being a good friend for awhile now
5. Cassadepope (no longer playing) one of the best peeps you could ever meet and made sure every one was doing good and didn't need anything, if they did she had your back
6. Patrick(no longer playing) one the first people I knew in al and was always letting me in his solo runs for some kills.
7. Apollo for trying to keep tdm clean and keep peeps from ganging and being a generally good forumer.
No specific order

We had a blast together man, was always fun being there for help :D

Popedatank
03-16-2014, 01:14 PM
My list of shoutouts to all the helpful player's i've met along my journey here on AL is never-ending and I know i can't name them all. I'd first love to thank Epitome of Excellence guild, they were home for the longest time. EoE had so many great and helpful members in it. Asterox,Safaris,Cassadeepope,Cornholioz (Jimmy Chong),Stingxray,Cainnblecter,Pizzasalad (EoE). Aeterna is my new home and we have a wonderful group of ppl that just love to have fun, joke around, and be as helpful as we can. Special Thanks to everyone in Aeterna for all the help they've given me when its been needed the most!!!!!!!!!

Hellsminion/Stingxray/Assumptions/Sorctank/Thortillos/Cornholioz/Crei/IX/Ragingsteel are pimp players!!!!
P.S. For anyone that wasn't named I sincerely apologize for not mentioning your character's names.

hellsminion
03-16-2014, 01:21 PM
:-D u all rock i swear made my day thx bro u rock keep it up

hellsminion
03-16-2014, 01:22 PM
Im glad i could help whenever i can. Its hard to ease everyone but i trully do try my hardest

hellsminion
03-16-2014, 01:23 PM
Wow thx necro good to cya bro. :-)

Waheedski
03-16-2014, 09:47 PM
I would like to thank CoolCruel for being a total cool AL buddy. Such a nice guy, he gave me two locked crates, where I got tons of plats. Nice guy I chill with in AL.

I would also like to thank Hannahwalker who was my first questing buddy when I just used to gate-crash parties to level up. I really appreciated her willingness to pal up and do quests together, sadly she hasn't been on since level 12. I will always remember her as being my first quest and AL buddy.

Zylx
03-16-2014, 10:43 PM
My verbal thanks to give out:

Thegreatyoda: For showing me the ropes when i first started AL.

Obsidianrain: For being a great friend to me.

Sifera: For being my biffera!!!

Friiz: For being a great old pal. Back in the days of Abyssal!

Twinkbudds: For helping me become a better twink, and for being a great friend.

EoS: For making my time in EoS very enjoyable :). I miss you guys!

I want to get back online and say "Hey!" , but my poor internet connection wont let me :(

GoodSyntax
03-17-2014, 01:38 AM
I'm loving that this thread is still alive!

For those of you that care to look back, if you think that you would put a lot of the same names on your list, then congratulations on finding some real pals in this game. So many friendships are fleeting, so it is nice to know that a few have survived for a couple of seasons.

Friends FTW!

Volt
03-17-2014, 02:31 AM
Iady. Geusaquc. (led better not be on forums and SAS at me for not putting her down)

LordDravek
03-17-2014, 12:34 PM
There's a ton of great friendly players in the game. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Infectivity
03-19-2014, 02:20 PM
Haligali: Thank you for helping my twinks to achieve "Haunted" title,and always being so nice. :)

Steelbender, hes just an awesome friend to have around! Love those all elites we've done together!!

Azekiale, She is truly a respectful, lovely, nice and sweet sister, she was one of the first ppl i became friends with in AL.

Jehlai, shes always supporting me when my financial stuff goes wrong in AL xD.

Wallnut, he does awesome vids to. Youtube, he helps me with pvp builds and etc, awesome to run Elite with him :3

Barzagli, for being an awesome buddy! :3 Thats all i have to say about him! LoL hes just so awesome!

Sonafe, that gal who is always there to talk with :)

Waylania, shes so funny and energic! Love to talk with her! :P

Rinalies, i dont know how we got to know eachother, but it has became a strong friendship!

Epicr, hes an awesome gm of <Kronos Divine>, i went to lv 7 from 11, but still 11 is my fav bracket. :)

Iflybynight, shes so kind and sweet :3

Mommyjane, aka Msblu (maybe?) Shes always helping me with AL. :)

Thank YOU!!!

-Vaiy/Infectivity

Endkey
03-19-2014, 02:36 PM
All my loyal family
1.Aris
2.Alaa
3.Pao
4.Kali
5.Joy
6.Lav
7.Pott
8.MJ
9.Ceo
10. Ana
11. Percy
12. the "cheeses"
13. Knuck
and many more (numberings dsnt mean anything :P)

And my friends out of guilds
1. Yohanv
2. Iady
3. Fifi
Love ya all

Anarchist
03-19-2014, 03:06 PM
Thanks to my elitefamily "Eminence" : according to my humble tastes best guild ever!

My bro Ninenova for always being there when i am in need.

Delph because she rocks.

That random dude/gal that boosted my reputation.

The dev's for the awesome game they are putting up.

My Grimm cause he always watches my back.

And most importantly big big thanks to Maliath you have come a long way in 6 months, rraaaaahh!!

Vaeriu
03-20-2014, 01:47 AM
A few awesome people I've met so far:
1. Kylistra, I know you're cute but stop it :3 the whole doesn't need to know, thanks for the mana all these months ^_^
2. Sharingansoul, thanks for guiding me through from noob to not so noob, but still noob. Thanks bro :)
3. Onasheocaf, You're just awesome :), thanks for all the help these few months and for all the joy you've given me.
4. Arihaiabal, she's cool and she gets the job done ^_^
5. Starkinea, Hi Stark, I know we haven't talked for in a while but you're still so kind and so.......awesome :)
6. Jminoxious, please jmino sometimes I just don't have gold, don't bug me everyday >< but you're cool :)
7. Frozensight, bro you iz fabulous <3
8. Bernlegend, coolest person I've met, his attitude kills before he does :)
9. Rafficpeal, <3 you bro
10. Archagello, THIS guy, is a tank, and the coolest person too :)
11. Zeoeseb, thanks for making me laugh everytime I have a convo with you :)

Yea, that's it, AL does have a ton of cool people and when we get to play with them. Its always such a pleasure :)

VanRah
03-20-2014, 05:33 AM
I say thanks to a guildie that when I was new n poor couldn't afford even a weapon n he lent his one to me till I farmed my own :)

A big thanks to Queenotshade who has a big patience with hotblooded persons like me.

inkredible
03-20-2014, 06:59 PM
My new list. ( as im going down my friends list on AL )
Alphabetical order.. New friends, Friends, close friends, bestfriends, and people i respect will be on this list. so even if were not close
just know! i highly respect you ( which is 95% of my friends list. youre on my FL for a reason :) )

Agrippal
Ainea
Alfakurt
ALhuntrazeck
apai
Ardbeg
Ariellanna
assasinsz
atrid
Avaree
aze
Aziiii
Barjeee
Barun
Barzagli
Beelzebob
Bellaelda
Beoakea
Bless
Brazzballzz
Bulleth
Cayla
Ceonatrah
Cero
COnradev
CTF
Danley
deadroth
Delphina
Dervy
Drgrimmy
Eeknoh
Energizeric
Epillon
falmear
Famousfame
Fearlocker
Frynoodles
Friufi
Great/ Elder
Grouisked
Haligali
Hardek
Hax (Aciid)
Ihateppl
Instanthumor
Iluvataris
Ironlung
Ituma/tumadreee/tupadree
Junglejan aka sarfiras
Kovah / mrhavoc
Krackertank
KyleKevin
Lavecina
Leoakre
Lesmiserables
Leyss
Lightup
Limsyoker
Linkincena
Lonakana
Maarkus
Mightysorc (asterox)
Meecah
Mitno
Mvaaa
Mudomasa
Namelessl
Niccodenish
Ninjasmurf
Orangekahel
Pandorix
Paulsebi
pizzasalad
puffen
Ramyun
Rasi
Ravagerx
Razetwo
Redown
Reincell
Remind
Reroller
robhawk
Sakurakixazz
Samdegreat
Sayqo
Serancha
Seksii
Sensasian
sereny
sixkizz
slappityslap
smoller
smurfina
sophie
sourced
stoba
Stutterstep
tongasmash
TRIXY BABY
Truorig
Twocrogue/mage/warrior
Umbras
Uziscata
Vaffy
Vorenusn
Vyridianna
VYstirch
Wakenbaker
Whoooooops
Wolfthebad
Xda
Yashh
YUkien
Youudie
Zag
Zaolonut
Zeaneta
Zeferoth
Zeus
Zipfi
Zuzeq

Deviant Misfits (ALL OF YOU)
EOS officers
MAGNUM Officers
Eminence Leaders

And many many more

If i missed you its probably because my friendlist keep changing :(
and youre not on my friends list or u didnt come in my mind in 2 mins, dont take it as an offense! i did this faster than you think!

and my most trusted.. who i know i could talk to about my personal stuff and have talk to at my darkest,

Avaree
Aziiii
Cayla
Hardek
Leoakre
Leyss
Serancha
TRIXY BABY!!
Uziscata
Vorenusnpullo

- red being the people.. i have / could cry to

leoakre
03-20-2014, 08:06 PM
Aww inky! You are one of my favorite people and looooongtime frend here also! We laugh and cry together since day one!

Hugs...

Leo

Geusaquc
03-20-2014, 08:12 PM
Iady.. Nuff said :3

butterspar
03-20-2014, 09:11 PM
I nominate myself for not killing the new players in pvp, and for helping randoms get through the first few maps

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

butterspar
03-20-2014, 09:13 PM
I also think of the following as family

Iflybynight
Ironlung
Jexetta
Rasi
Tuma
Kilopam
Meecah
Theanarchy
Gwyn
Allison
Applejaqs
Goonjaw
Bigsecksy
And everyone else that was in Judgement

Madnex
03-20-2014, 09:53 PM
Nice topic!

Sadly, I never got any help throughout all these seasons (even my demonologist nub had his pride xD) mostly because I don't like asking. But! There were/are a lot of cool and nice people in RoM, Magnum and Chosen that I enjoy talking with. And guildees, of course. :)

Volt
03-21-2014, 01:00 AM
Iady.. Nuff said :3

Now I have to change it again -_-.. It said Titan at first...... Zzz

Endkey
03-21-2014, 05:00 AM

lolol...hes a jerk

inkredible
03-21-2014, 07:33 AM
my list :)

this isn't necessarily a nicest people list (though the people listed are very nice lol :p ). However these people have made the greatest impact in my time here in al. Whether well-known or unknown to everyone else, i would like to pay tribute to them here...

1. Vogue: First friend in al all the way back in season one. He quit in season 2 but we explored arlor together from when we met each other in traveler's outpost as lvl 8 newbs. I'm sure everyone will appreciate a good buddy and running mate when starting out in al for the first time.

2. Arturowiec: For inviting me into arrogant bastards and truly starting my story in al :)

3. Gollygosh: For being my sister and protector as i grew up in al. One of the people i always looked up to up till the time she got bored of the game and left.

4. Blakadder: For being simply the best mentor one could ever have in game. I learnt many valuable lessons from this great leader and friend. Al truly lost a great player and member of the community when he decided to call it a day.

5. Inkredble: For his solid and unshakeable support in times of great need, and for his simple genuine spirit. No matter who you were you could count on him to look you in the eye and tell you exactly what you needed to hear, even if it hurt him to do so.

6. Aze: For always being a true friend, never looking at me differently no matter what the circumstance. For always standing at my side when i needed a hand, even if i stubbornly refused it. And for always staying true to himself in the face of changing times and bad betrayals.

7. Stutterstep/lordstephrei/bestdemigod: For never letting go of your faith in me even when i lost faith in myself, and for dragging me from despair when i lost all hope.

8. Avaree: For being a shoulder to cry on, a girlfriend to talk with about anything under the sun, and being a fellow gm- someone with whom i can relate and discuss about guild issues anytime.

9. Cayla: For being the nice, down-to-earth person that you are. Many people here in this thread have mentioned you too, probably for the same reason :d

10. Mightysorc/asterox: For best my best friend, motivator, running mate, pvp buddy, supporter, role model, everything. Nothing i have done could have been possible without you at my side. I dedicate all my accomplishments to you, my best friend :)

aw saf! <333333333333333333

Anarchist
03-21-2014, 12:23 PM
My list :)

This isn't necessarily a nicest people list (though the people listed are VERY NICE lol :p ). However these people have made the greatest impact in my time here in AL. Whether well-known or unknown to everyone else, I would like to pay tribute to them here...

1. VOGUE: first friend in AL all the way back in season one. He quit in season 2 but we explored Arlor together from when we met each other in Traveler's outpost as lvl 8 newbs. I'm sure everyone will appreciate a good buddy and running mate when starting out in AL for the first time.

2. ARTUROWIEC: for inviting me into Arrogant Bastards and truly starting my story in AL :)

3. GOLLYGOSH: for being my sister and protector as I grew up in AL. One of the people I always looked up to up till the time she got bored of the game and left.

4. BLAKADDER: for being simply the best mentor one could ever have in game. I learnt many valuable lessons from this great leader and friend. AL truly lost a great player and member of the community when he decided to call it a day.

5. INKREDBLE: for his solid and unshakeable support in times of great need, and for his simple genuine spirit. No matter who you were you could count on him to look you in the eye and tell you exactly what you needed to hear, even if it hurt him to do so.

6. AZE: for always being a true friend, never looking at me differently no matter what the circumstance. For always standing at my side when I needed a hand, even if I stubbornly refused it. And for always staying true to himself in the face of changing times and bad betrayals.

7. STUTTERSTEP/LORDSTEPHREI/BESTDEMIGOD: for never letting go of your faith in me even when I lost faith in myself, and for dragging me from despair when I lost all hope.

8. AVAREE: for being a shoulder to cry on, a girlfriend to talk with about anything under the sun, and being a fellow GM- someone with whom i can relate and discuss about guild issues anytime.

9. CAYLA: for being the nice, down-to-earth person that you are. Many people here in this thread have mentioned you too, probably for the same reason :D

10. MIGHTYSORC/ASTEROX: for best my best friend, motivator, running mate, PvP buddy, supporter, role model, everything. Nothing I have done could have been possible without you at my side. I dedicate all my accomplishments to you, my best friend :)

11. MALIATH: for being such a annoying noob.

Now the list is complete! :banana: :banana:

deathwraithx
03-21-2014, 03:46 PM
I joined ER to discover that guilds were not just called families but could be like families in reality. A big thanks to all the patient members

I'd really like to mention Limsyoker here,without whom I'd still be in pier,looking for a mythics seller
Didn't, know me,I wasn't a guildie,but didn't hesitate to help while he suffered a loss in the deal. I can never thank you enough
Faith in humanity restored.

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

Kamehaa
03-22-2014, 02:02 PM

Kamehaa
03-22-2014, 02:04 PM
Yay. Sry was testing how to post sreenshots haha ^^"

ps. I m not the nicest player in Al lol

keikali
03-22-2014, 02:14 PM
Definitely PARF. YES Parthypooooooo. LOLWUT

VanRah
03-24-2014, 03:41 AM
I also think of the following as family

Iflybynight
Ironlung
Jexetta
Rasi
Tuma
Kilopam
Meecah
Theanarchy
Gwyn
Allison
Applejaqs
Goonjaw
Bigsecksy
And everyone else that was in Judgement

Ty!!! ^_^

Khairi
03-24-2014, 03:46 AM
I would like to mention my guildmates <Farmers Inc> for being truely amazing and guide me all the way from being a noob to not so noob. Also , my real life friends which keep accompanying me ingame when bored. Doing selfies and stuffs , such memories.

Sent from my grandpa's Nokia 3310

Emmacheese
03-24-2014, 07:31 AM
Definitely PARF. YES Parthypooooooo. LOLWUT

Lmao I agree!

My list is one person

Parthypoo !

Deadroth
03-24-2014, 08:47 AM
My new list. ( as im going down my friends list on AL )
Alphabetical order.. New friends, Friends, close friends, bestfriends, and people i respect will be on this list. so even if were not close
just know! i highly respect you ( which is 95% of my friends list. youre on my FL for a reason :) )

Agrippal
Ainea
Alfakurt
ALhuntrazeck
apai
Ardbeg
Ariellanna
assasinsz
atrid
Avaree
aze
Aziiii
Barjeee
Barun
Barzagli
Beelzebob
Bellaelda
Beoakea
Bless
Brazzballzz
Bulleth
Cayla
Ceonatrah
Cero
COnradev
CTF
Danley
deadroth
Delphina
Dervy
Drgrimmy
Eeknoh
Energizeric
Epillon
falmear
Famousfame
Fearlocker
Frynoodles
Friufi
Great/ Elder
Grouisked
Haligali
Hardek
Hax (Aciid)
Ihateppl
Instanthumor
Iluvataris
Ironlung
Ituma/tumadreee/tupadree
Junglejan aka sarfiras
Kovah / mrhavoc
Krackertank
KyleKevin
Lavecina
Leoakre
Lesmiserables
Leyss
Lightup
Limsyoker
Linkincena
Lonakana
Maarkus
Mightysorc (asterox)
Meecah
Mitno
Mvaaa
Mudomasa
Namelessl
Niccodenish
Ninjasmurf
Orangekahel
Pandorix
Paulsebi
pizzasalad
puffen
Ramyun
Rasi
Ravagerx
Razetwo
Redown
Reincell
Remind
Reroller
robhawk
Sakurakixazz
Samdegreat
Sayqo
Serancha
Seksii
Sensasian
sereny
sixkizz
slappityslap
smoller
smurfina
sophie
sourced
stoba
Stutterstep
tongasmash
TRIXY BABY
Truorig
Twocrogue/mage/warrior
Umbras
Uziscata
Vaffy
Vorenusn
Vyridianna
VYstirch
Wakenbaker
Whoooooops
Wolfthebad
Xda
Yashh
YUkien
Youudie
Zag
Zaolonut
Zeaneta
Zeferoth
Zeus
Zipfi
Zuzeq

Deviant Misfits (ALL OF YOU)
EOS officers
MAGNUM Officers
Eminence Leaders

And many many more

If i missed you its probably because my friendlist keep changing :(
and youre not on my friends list or u didnt come in my mind in 2 mins, dont take it as an offense! i did this faster than you think!

and my most trusted.. who i know i could talk to about my personal stuff and have talk to at my darkest,

Avaree
Aziiii
Cayla
Hardek
Leoakre
Leyss
Serancha
TRIXY BABY!!
Uziscata
Vorenusnpullo

- red being the people.. i have / could cry to

Aww I got discriminated as one of those written from small letter :D

Deadroth
03-24-2014, 09:00 AM
Now my list needs to be updated on first place by two greatest pepole i have met in AL:

~ Joncheese & Emmacheese - They are a synonime of a word "kindness", "wisdom", "trust", "greatness", and "friendship". They are two bestfriends i have met.. and over that, they are ultimate, even when they are tired as hell they can serve You with help, words can't describe their hearts as much, as many heroic deeds they do all days to others. If there was a weight, which weighted other pepole good and bad actions, Emma and Jon would have 10/9 in kindness scale. I don't need to tell You all, how valuable in all good features that two awesome friends of mine are. They are truly best sort of players in AL :)

~ Eeknoh - Veery honest, truthful and kind player. He can serve You wid his strong arm and help. One of few players in Al, who is worth my trust :)

~ Alrisaia - Great GM, friend, and player. He is calmed, funny, kind and truthful player. He always want to help, and chat :) His guides are epic, cause he really know what he is doing :)

~ Crowsfoot - Very nice, wise, funny and cool person. He is great tank, farmer, and player :) If You have any questions bout tanking, leave them to him :)

Time to update!!! Ding ding!!

Queenotshade ~ Aww i miss you soo much Buddy, you are really awesome elite runner, with who i had pleasure to play :)

Paulsebi ~ Well, for part of players biggest nightmare (in pvp :D) for another players the target of love, and for me, He is veeeery engaged EoS leader. Month ago, i joined EoS 3rd time. And i saw WOW... Paul rocks it throught 1st place of top guilds.. I was amazed, also. When eos lost 1st position, He was still calmed to make additions, and rebuild whole guild. I am truly amazed of that man. kudos.

Juicymango ~ Im doooo deeplyy glad i have met You buddy! Good to have someone who motivate to work in your style :) Keep goin! :)

ahnjie heart farami
03-24-2014, 09:25 AM
I thank My frnds Helped me a lot and gave me legendaries the order is in lower level to higher level i met them...

Wafflesss
Jehlai
Mommyjane+Daddyblu

Just read this. You're welcome hoard, I miss wafflesss though..

ahnjie heart farami
03-24-2014, 09:30 AM
Haligali: Thank you for helping my twinks to achieve "Haunted" title,and always being so nice. :)

Steelbender, hes just an awesome friend to have around! Love those all elites we've done together!!

Azekiale, She is truly a respectful, lovely, nice and sweet sister, she was one of the first ppl i became friends with in AL.

Wallnut, he does awesome vids to. Youtube, he helps me with pvp builds and etc, awesome to run Elite with him :3

Barzagli, for being an awesome buddy! :3 Thats all i have to say about him! LoL hes just so awesome!

Rinalies, i dont know how we got to know eachother, but it has became a strong friendship!

Epicr, hes an awesome gm of <Kronos Divine>, i went to lv 7 from 11, but still 11 is my fav bracket. :)

Thank YOU!!!

-Vaiy/Infectivity/Rotated/Maokefinlandz

You're welcome bro, sorry I always have late replies.. Well better late than never ^_^

Ruzada
03-28-2014, 04:37 AM
Well...in this game I found some really good people that help me pass through a rough time and they have my deepest appreciation.In alpabethical order,here they are:
Agrippal,my bro :)
Castellanna
Deserted
Dexcell
Endkey
Mudomasa/Rust, you know :love_heart:
Revengga
Sinarea,my Oreo partner - bengt
Yash
Xcs
Zegost

Also,other amazing people,funny and helpful:
Jasmit
Justiceee,my old pvp partner
Keeidoo
Ladylunaix - thanks so much for your help and hints in pvp and for your gifts
Mariohekmat
Pizzasalad,your name makes me hungry all the time
Safiras
Stutterstep,thanks for pvping with a noob like me
Ucasaci,thanks for always being sweet and funny and for the greek lessons
Vorenusnpullo
Also,big thanks to the mages that heal in elite/pve/pvp,to the wars behind which I hide when I'm almost dead and to the rogues that use pve build.Thanks to everyone I ran elites with and didnt get pissed when I died (Im so noobish sometime..my brain is often lagging and so do my skills).
Also,big thanks to everyone on the Spacetime Studios for this great game!

Rosna
03-28-2014, 03:06 PM
There are a lot of good people playing this game, and it's a shame they're are so many unprincipled players that the good stand out so much. There are a few I'd like to thank:
Kuwaab and Oneebac....my best friends, they've always been there for me
A lone rogue who gave a set of depraved blades to a noobie long ago, wish I could remember your name.
Rav who gives me advice and answers my stupid questions
Joy who is always there to lend a hand or answer a question.
Leoakre who sings in PVP
All those who helped me in this game, I really do appreciate it
And my guildies and fellow officers, so helpful and active, full of fun and laughter.

RDX
03-28-2014, 07:57 PM
Lmfao:3

Hinataa
03-29-2014, 07:55 AM
Okay my list really needs update:)
My other half, my bish, best friend, weirfo, my biggest support, my Emma. I really have no words to explain how much this person helped me in real life n in game.
Second one is Jack, he knows all the reasons n its pointless to write em now<3

The rest ill just name, the current situation:)
Predator
Joy
Curse
Hax
Omnisorc
Jalvy
Mzchrissy
Bully
Puresai
Fearsight

KingMartin
03-29-2014, 08:36 AM
Time to update!!! Ding ding!!

Queenotshade ~ Aww i miss you soo much Buddy, you are really awesome elite runner, with who i had pleasure to play :)

Paulsebi ~ Well, for part of players biggest nightmare (in pvp :D) for another players the target of love, and for me, He is veeeery engaged EoS leader. Month ago, i joined EoS 3rd time. And i saw WOW... Paul rocks it throught 1st place of top guilds.. I was amazed, also. When eos lost 1st position, He was still calmed to make additions, and rebuild whole guild. I am truly amazed of that man. kudos.

Juicymango ~ Im doooo deeplyy glad i have met You buddy! Good to have someone who motivate to work in your style :) Keep goin! :)

Awww so sweet of you, buddy! How are you? We are well, we have lots of fun, no dramas, no hatred. Only the new mobs are scratching our armors a bit :)

And I am honored to be mentioned here together with Paulsebi, who is no doubt an awesome GM (running a guild of 250, I really cant imagine how it is to run a guild of 600+ :) )

And Juicy is my friend, together with Juicytwo, Juicythree...Juicymillion, and I have been a guest in his parties several times!

Good luck anywhere where you are now! :)

SayCreed
03-29-2014, 10:12 AM
Time for another

Hinataa <3
Emmacheese & Joncheese <3 U two
Zeus/Apollo/Parth/Drunk driver -no luv fer u u make me jelly af
KeiKali
Kalizzaa
Sciazaratek however u spell it >.<
Xenobiotic
Sheriff
Trenton/Trigonometry
Deadroth
JuicyMango

Deadroth
03-29-2014, 12:21 PM
Awww so sweet of you, buddy! How are you? We are well, we have lots of fun, no dramas, no hatred. Only the new mobs are scratching our armors a bit :)

And I am honored to be mentioned here together with Paulsebi, who is no doubt an awesome GM (running a guild of 250, I really cant imagine how it is to run a guild of 600+ :) )

And Juicy is my friend, together with Juicytwo, Juicythree...Juicymillion, and I have been a guest in his parties several times!

Good luck anywhere where you are now! :)

Aww i am still in game :) Im here and over there. Im being a busy boy nowdays hahaha :D Glad to see You alright :)

Infectivity
04-02-2014, 10:10 AM
Also BIG thanks to Kalizzaa, who Once back in the day gave my noob warrior a Kettle egg :3

Hiosahaf
04-02-2014, 11:59 AM
Also BIG thanks to Kalizzaa, who Once back in the day gave my noob warrior a Kettle egg :3

Kali rocks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

megumirei
04-15-2014, 03:11 AM

Thank YOU!!!

-Vaiy/Infectivity/Rotated/Maokefinlandz

thanks my comel bro maoke...i love u too..u r one of my best bro in al :) ..im sorry if i ever hurt ur feelings :'(

Wiress
06-15-2014, 11:11 AM
Its time to update my list...here's my order of top players (without explanations cuz I'm on mobile and typing on limited time-gtg back to studying @_@)

In no particular order:

Vystirch, raxin, ruejade, wiress, drgrimmy, pizzasalad, estherfan, divinehawkz, xcs, cassadeepope, asterox, safiras, deadroth, leoakre, lighrxaver, exaliva (quit), peehobe/peebeho, alrisaia, queenotshade, stingxray, JAMESGREEN...I probably will think of more.

I was searching the forum for a thread I'd made and found this. And idk if this thread is still alive but I just had to thank you for naming me. So, Thank you so much, this thread made me so happy. :)

Daddyblu
06-16-2014, 12:21 AM
My list

My real life friends -
Bananatype-Drinking Buddies and talk about the beautiful girls she meet in Arcane legends
Lordbrent- A friends who is always by my side :)
Qjy - My 1st elitista member - now in Qatar idk what his doing.
Maarkus - Friend who cant join my guild but always by my side.
Ftchard - My Beer Mate with Alex Banana
Zyndegi - Big - toot Joke :) / Cindy one of my adviser
Jane - My Love :P

My Karma Faimly
Pred, Jon, Emma , joy, Delphina, Paul, Zeus, Lia ,Alaa,Waleedroyale, Hakoom, Danboobies :)

Friends in Impervious.

Forgot a Few people in my 1st Guild :
Philippine all stars -
Ynzbera
Devildice
Danico
Psychobunny

2nd Guild Mmph - Where i met a lot of people friends but separate ways.
Crltaltdelete - officer of mmph before and Joey boy help me formed Elitista :)
Switchfoot - my 1st recruit - mmph officer
Gem - She became Guild master of Philippine Finest - Idk where is she now :(

Zylx
06-16-2014, 02:11 AM
My list:

Chaoticraine/Chaoticturok/Obsidianraine: This is one guy i can trust with anything. Tremendously awesome friend whom im fortunate to have met :).

Thegreatyoda: For helping me understand the game when i was a noob.

Lawrr: For being an awesome master in my first, good guild and for being a friend. (Havent seen in a while)

Sifera: For being my one and only biffera! Duh! (^.Q)

Friiz: For being a great friend since back in the days of ABK.

Sauiflaha: For being a great friend since ABK, even though we've had our fights.

Theologically (xXTXx): For being my bestie and showing me some really cool stuff in the game >;).

Ishxmeet (Ishtmeet): For being a pretty cool guy and friend :). Encouraging me to get to cap :P.

Scum (Sheriff): For being a level-grinding buddy (to 41?) lol

Keikali and TC: For allowing me to join TC and meeting a bunch of really cool players.

Dradow (Dradow): For showing outstanding enthusiasm in Real (AB) and for being a great ally!

(OtAtOtomustam): For being a brilliant forum buddy.

Zeusbutterknifenoob (Zeusblade): For being a really kewl friend! Even though he's such a noooooooob!

Everyone on the forums!: For being a really fantastic community and allowing me to become a part in it :)

If it werent for all these people, i'd've quit a long time ago :P

Xeusx
06-16-2014, 02:41 AM
My list:

Chaoticraine/Chaoticturok/Obsidianraine: This is one guy i can trust with anything. Tremendously awesome friend whom im fortunate to have met :).

Thegreatyoda: For helping me understand the game when i was a noob.

Lawrr: For being an awesome master in my first, good guild and for being a friend. (Havent seen in a while)

Sifera: For being my one and only biffera! Duh! (^.Q)

Friiz: For being a great friend since back in the days of ABK.

Sauiflaha: For being a great friend since ABK, even though we've had our fights.

Theologically (xXTXx): For being my bestie and showing me some really cool stuff in the game >;).

Ishxmeet (Ishtmeet): For being a pretty cool guy and friend :). Encouraging me to get to cap :P.

Scum (Sheriff): For being a level-grinding buddy (to 41?) lol

Keikali and TC: For allowing me to join TC and meeting a bunch of really cool players.

Dradow (Dradow): For showing outstanding enthusiasm in Real (AB) and for being a great ally!

(OtAtOtomustam): For being a brilliant forum buddy.

Everyone on the forums!: For being a really fantastic community and allowing me to become a part in it :)

If it werent for all these people, i'd've quit a long time ago :P
And u forgot me, the zeusbutterknife :P

Zylx
06-16-2014, 10:39 AM
And u forgot me, the zeusbutterknife :P

Pshhhht how could i forget you!? :P

Zylx
06-16-2014, 11:36 PM
Thank you Sixxxty for helping me through Kraken Isles on my rogue just now :)

Xyzther
06-16-2014, 11:40 PM
Those who don't scam, don't insult, don't break the ToS, contribute to community matters, help individuals, and create a nice presence. Those people are on my list.

So... Nobody? D:

Visiting
06-17-2014, 01:23 AM
Thanks to Parf for looking cool and giving good background music (That damn vanity -_-) in gh :D.

Instanthumor
06-17-2014, 03:01 AM
Maarkussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Daddyblu
06-17-2014, 03:12 AM
Maarkussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

lol

lowratehitman
06-17-2014, 03:33 AM
I would like to thank philyra (aka ladyjas) she's awesome you can always trust her on anything I mean anything, amazing to talk too and always help me out when needed...amazing bestie and my twinie and the regal team hehehs

I would also like to thank ifroozy for being the best friend and awesome gal I know...she's always have your back..she supports me on anything... Great to talk too and my twinie and part of the regal team XD

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Iliketolol
06-17-2014, 05:42 AM
Sorry if i forget any, anyways heres my list
Am only mentioning those to whom i chat alot!!!

1) maarkus ( extremely polite dude, seriously xD)
2) ishinyi ( true veteran)
3) Boz ( helped me get in al from sl)
4) mythic ( rare/ common)
5) vepra ( zephy, loooong chats)
6) android ( Old frnd)
7) angel ( awesome)
8) kjeldran ( dont talk much but a nice person)
9) Panda$ <3 ( always there to help)
10) rdx ( my pimp)
11) gjdude ( my pimp)
12) vassw ( shes trusts me too much lol)
13) aziiii ( sweetheart)
14) Uzidian ( miss her)
15) arikrah ( miss hin)
16) queenfleo ( veteran)
17) tinyblue ( jayb, its always a pleasure to talk to him! hes a highly informative player and knows everything about game)
18) docdobig ( always there to help)

Last but not the least average joes (am joe since i came back to game) and chosen ( love it)

Its super hard for me to make frnds, since i got scammed back is sl by my close frnd.. I have only 58 frnds on list and about 5.5k requests.. I only get close to those who can be trusted.. Am not much social...
I play game bcoz of these 58 players ( out of that 5-6 maarkus alts lol)

If you have me on ur FL, it means your a very good player ( doesn't matter you have arcanes or not) lol

Instanthumor
06-17-2014, 05:02 PM
If you have me on ur FL, it means your a very good player

Noted!!!!

LordDravek
06-17-2014, 06:09 PM
I'd like to thank my paycheck, bank account, and google play. they've been really supportive and I could have done it without them... but why would I do that!??????

Zylx
06-18-2014, 12:03 AM

6) android ( Old frnd)
7) angel ( awesome)
10) rdx ( my pimp)
11) gjdude ( my pimp)
13) aziiii ( sweetheart)
14) Uzidian ( miss her)
15) arikrah ( miss hin)
16) queenfleo ( veteran)
17) tinyblue ( jayb, its always a pleasure to talk to him! hes a highly informative player and knows everything about game)

Last but not the least average joes (am joe since i came back to game) and chosen ( love it)

Its super hard for me to make frnds, since i got scammed back is sl by my close frnd.. I have only 58 frnds on list and about 5.5k requests.. I only get close to those who can be trusted.. Am not much social...

If you have me on ur FL, it means your a very good player ( doesn't matter you have arcanes or not) lol

I think you were on one of my friends lists at one point or another... does that count? *-*

Aziiii
06-18-2014, 01:50 AM
time to update my list...........loading ..loading...

Arachnophobik
06-18-2014, 02:00 AM
I wanna thank the very first friend ive ever had in the game, who basically grew up with me (game wise) Queendex. i wanna thank froxanthar for being there by my side and teaching me how to enjoy pvp. I wanna thank nicflamel more helping me through my noob days and upto now. I wanna thank my former guild Raiders of Arcane (Now Soulless) for helping me grow, we went separate ways but we had great memories. I wanna thank my current guild Eutopia, for givingme a reason to login everyday to spend time having fun with you guys.

Roberto077
06-18-2014, 10:37 AM
So... Nobody? D:

Nowadays, pretty much.

Imjebus
06-18-2014, 08:44 PM
Me. :D

Daddyblu
06-19-2014, 01:03 AM
I think everyone is nice just did not have the chance to know them :)

Zylx
06-19-2014, 01:07 AM
time to update my list...........loading ..loading...

How did you get my internet connection? O.O

keuiks
06-19-2014, 02:00 AM
UPeople iam thankful to as they were the Nicest to me :

When i was a s4 semi noob :

- a phillipino guy(dont remeber his name) who was a noob just like me we both started saving For a lepre which was 280k then we were close friends ut when we bougght one he gave it to me and left rhe game :(

-Nozusaassasin,Noxzuz He was the mastwr of the guild which i loved
. Who helped me with everything all maps gave me much advices but dont see him mich now. :(

-BettyBones My dearest friened then She helped me with all wt solo which was amazing then too.

-Shakesphere Amazing friend we used to switch vanities, sets everything.

Jedezzz We were much more than brothers even.

When i became a 31 pro :

love : best player ever you could meet playedpvp together much. :( didnt see him since i got bammed

Vaffy,Inky : where my idols more than friend clean, honest, helpful.

Accidd : My best Enenmy / Friend in arena we were Enemies but out side dear friends ,Lent me some gears too.

Rasi. Just the best no more words.

Chiyuk : clean pro who never gange or trash talked in pvp rooms he was funny and we spent much enjoyable togther.

Andrisaber: wewere friends and i loved his herdalics was awesome he is still my friend till now.

Steelbender : was the master of guild my dear friend

Osabevien :o

All , guilds classics, judgment

But all friends above i lost most of them after i got banned on the day of shuyal expention i was 35. and was told banned for account sharing,.

But lets cheer up iam back now on my account xkeuiks

Freinds and nicest to me. Now :

Avellina,chitwood : master of DE

Andrisaber : my old friend

Nefertiti.

Redhooks.

Arifeusk

Mohammedpro

------------------>KEUIKS

Jig
06-19-2014, 03:27 AM
Nice players? Well I can't name then all but mostly all my guildies

Special thanks to:
Zeus, You really gave me motivation to keep going in AL, helped me out a few times, even giving me some items just to give a bit of a head start, cheers buddy for the boost!

Annihilations, not just a guild leader, but a friend I have know from since AL was released, and to this day I am still rolling hard with you and your amazing guild you made. :)

Fear, Aka Prince in AL. You my friend have always been a great person to talk to, always chatty discussing new things, very skilled player ;) nub xD

More but wanna keep it small.

Ishtmeet
06-19-2014, 08:17 AM
My list is pretty long.
First of all.
Queenotshade : A great man of words. Helpful and a nice person to interact with.
Aillaaaa : my best friend in game. Mwaaah to her for being so nice to everyone.
Zeus: A helpful guy who shares every secret to be the best with everyone.
Bendikt : Not a close friend but one of the guy who never trash talks and is really a great guy.
Kalizzaa: Nice person and is really fun talking to him about game stuff.
Ishdevil : Idk where he is but started playing this game with him and had a lots of funny times at noobish times.
Avaree : one of the nicest guild masters ever seen. Good friend and is very nice talking to her whenever I do.
Naarasaua: Good friend, guild mate who never trash talks, never gangs, never calls for help in pvp. And one of my favourite tanks ;)
Zylx: Met him after he posted his thread about" need new friends in al". Very polite and funny guy who loves to make new characters and never level any account to 41.
Crowsfoot : A pro warrior, who loves to share the best build for tanks. Nice person and a great helper :)
Starkinea : One of the closest friends, whom I love to share secrets with. ;)
And last one....
Lmao.... A funny guy who shows off always and has noting to do. ;) Love to talk to him every time and call him a noob

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

utpal
06-19-2014, 08:39 AM

6) android ( Old frnd)
7) angel ( awesome)
10) rdx ( my pimp)
11) gjdude ( my pimp)
13) aziiii ( sweetheart)
14) Uzidian ( miss her)
15) arikrah ( miss hin)
16) queenfleo ( veteran)

Iol. to rdx bhai.

Nehul Tyagi
06-19-2014, 11:40 AM
hi to all you gud people!
well my guildmates dont actually here on forum but still writing there names because they deserve to be known as awsome people:-
first foebegone he is my guildmaster and only he knows what he eat to keep up with me
than the bro i have in game....badthrasher....nakey.......oritus...pain.. ......these r people always help me to be better then noob but i m stiull a noob.

than my ladies kayla my heroine, pheeeby for always flirting with me, susiee cool lady....

i wanna mention fay, alma, dao vann for being an excellent officers and awesome and dangerous ladies

now my sweet feelows jamy and jeo......katy my sweet doll

and many more i forgot as i have really bad memory sorry if i mention any any name i really really respect all of u and people i have not mention or forgot.

and all those who r named in other post i thank them to for keep al a game of gud and kindhearted people....

thanks

nehul

casualty of wars

Kreasadriii
06-19-2014, 12:04 PM
Some person that really kind to me in this game:

Zecimoeds : He keep me play in the game and support me to be the chief officer in his guild :)
Innusa : My old partner mage twinks, we conquer PvP room by do many combos skills
Memengmeong : Old twinks and now he is rarely online, miss his rogue on PvP
Childerz : He love this game by enjoying his char and keep opening crates XD
Amainee : Twinks rogue that have same interested as my mage twinks, "Duel, Learn, Conquer" :*
Johnreaper : Nice warrior who love to help others getting achievement and play for fun
Raozy : Like mother in the game, sometimes piss me off but she is my best teacher :* :*
Haanss : Mage twinks and still love this game and do not shame to ask everything he didnt know yet
Capolista : Like me, like to analysist everything on this game and make it better hahaha
Spetzy : He wanna party when I am on low lvl just to do daily quest together and farming together :*
Jayabayu : This mage born to be KM3 all the time @_@ scary
Agoyrakes : Optimist solo PvP like me :D appreciate his optimists
Niceo : Love to help, Funny and singing all day long :*
Venusvirgie : I hate venus because playboy, and like him too cause he is my brother in arms :p This rogue busy on choosing girl in the game and keep pm me XD
Moccii : Young person who did elite solo if I piss him off hihihihi but still nice players
Agiel : He got lost in Hometown because playing Arcane Legends while driving at midnight
Jemy : Piss me off sometimes :p Mage twinks that like complain everything, and I'm his consultant LOL
Mamoth : Warrior twinks and interest on twinks tanking
Firmanfar : Idk how he get his PvE number, but I believe he did it while teaching students hmmmm
Thelaunch : Tanking rogue who help me elites
Dennymanz : I hate denny but like too because walking elites naked ^^ Naked warrior because selling many things cheap to me :D
Johnysgr : Thanks for being loyal and nice to me and all guildies, you become part of our family ^^
Spellinx : Rarely online but love help people :D
Nydh : really hate when he said "idc" thousand times, but I like him, he help friends :)
Crowsfoot : His thread about guide skills build really help people XD
Instanthumor : His thread about guide kill the maul make many mage more optimist to kill the warrior in PvP ;)
Haligali : The one that always share knowledge about game stuff, we talk a lot about many stuff in games, timing, skills, pet, twinks, almost anything
Goblin : Nice talk about price and items
Davidlee : Maybe he forgot me, but we was elite together with my older char around season 2 and season 3
Kalizza : I don't know why kalizza said I'm good at tanking elites, but this person open my eyes that "we can do solo elite maps, if we really want do it" and keep me love solo mode :)
Fraline : Funny elite person, she is addicted elite maps as me and I laugh while we got junk together :p
Alzateobrero : Best enemies and friend in twinks, we fight, we hate, we share, then get friends :)
Teabeze : "If I am flagging, no one can stop me" <<<
Alex : Twinks rogue that I like the most
Rotler : Twinks warrior that I respect

Thanks to Klaas & Shazbot (even these NPC but give us many free stuff, right? ;) )
And so many other nice players since I played Arcane Legends that I can't remember the name and yes, 100% respect to these kindly players. ^^

Zylx
06-19-2014, 12:06 PM
Zylx: Met him after he posted his thread about" need new friends in al". Very polite and funny guy who loves to make new characters and never level any account to 41.

Haha i'll reach lvl 41!...... eventually :D

<3

Ishtmeet
06-19-2014, 02:21 PM
Haha i'll reach lvl 41!...... eventually :D

<3

Good luck :*

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Iliketolol
06-19-2014, 03:11 PM
Lmao.... A funny guy who shows off always and has noting to do. ;) Love to talk to him every time and call him a noob

Lol >_<

Iol. to rdx bhai.

X)

johnsr
06-19-2014, 03:35 PM
My Turn

Avaree - One of my Best Friends and the kindest person I know.I'd say more but then this would be all about you!
Ardbeg - One of the most honorable and finest individuals I know
Aribiocab - My old friend who stood with me until our Guild Fell
Leanflaba - The greatest Mage I have ever known
Ebezairac - -_-
Lagavulin - Always making me smile
Maarkus - Always helpful and always there
Hinataaaaa - You took pity on me when I was a noob and helped me
Trueorigins - You where there for me when no one else was and stayed with me until the fall
EOS - You taught me how to farm
Hummerkanari - Craziest person in AL
Sakurahb - One of the kindest people I know
Kraidin - My confidant and good friend
Anduan - Always there to save me in PVP
ZackyV - Always faithful and friendly my bodyguard!
Makiske - You are the best!
Cchucknorris - your chuck norris!
Raingoddess - You taught me how to live in Arlor
Avellina - Always kind and always hilarious!
Delphina - I miss you!
Grienihif - My old friend who I ran my first elite with!
Cxstine - I miss you so much and hope you are well
All of Chivalrous Union - For taking me into the family
Guardians of Light - My first family in AL

Avaree
06-19-2014, 03:54 PM
My Turn

Avaree - One of my Best Friends and the kindest person I know.I'd say more but then this would be all about you!
Ardbeg - One of the most honorable and finest individuals I know
Aribiocab - My old friend who stood with me until our Guild Fell
Leanflaba - The greatest Mage I have ever known
Ebezairac - -_-
Lagavulin - Always making me smile
Maarkus - Always helpful and always there
Hinataaaaa - You took pity on me when I was a noob and helped me
Trueorigins - You where there for me when no one else was and stayed with me until the fall
EOS - You taught me how to farm
Hummerkanari - Craziest person in AL
Sakurahb - One of the kindest people I know
Kraidin - My confidant and good friend
Anduan - Always there to save me in PVP
ZackyV - Always faithful and friendly my bodyguard!
Makiske - You are the best!
Cchucknorris - your chuck norris!
Raingoddess - You taught me how to live in Arlor
Avellina - Always kind and always hilarious!
Delphina - I miss you!
Grienihif - My old friend who I ran my first elite with!
Cxstine - I miss you so much and hope you are well
All of Chivalrous Union - For taking me into the family
Guardians of Light - My first family in AL

John,

You always take the time to listen, this I can never thank you enough for this. You are a great friend. Best of all is you love cheese, and your gemming addiction :)

All my best,
Ava

utpal
06-19-2014, 09:58 PM
Lol >_<

X)

lol ishmeet calls u noob? rofl. woh nehi janta ki u r such a pro merch lol.

Froxanthar
06-19-2014, 10:38 PM
I wanna thank the very first friend ive ever had in the game, who basically grew up with me (game wise) Queendex. i wanna thank froxanthar for being there by my side and teaching me how to enjoy pvp. I wanna thank nicflamel more helping me through my noob days and upto now. I wanna thank my former guild Raiders of Arcane (Now Soulless) for helping me grow, we went separate ways but we had great memories. I wanna thank my current guild Eutopia, for givingme a reason to login everyday to spend time having fun with you guys.

hey thank you. me think you so sweet. me never see you login nowdays. me think you busy. hehe :)

Arachnophobik
06-20-2014, 11:33 AM

hey thank you. me think you so sweet. me never see you login nowdays. me think you busy. hehe :)

Lmao awww reaaally bad ping fro :'( beena couple of days now :'(

CuteFrog
06-20-2014, 11:36 AM
my friends quit playing AL :( :(

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

Shadowcreeper234
06-29-2014, 12:32 PM
Myogmerola for being my bud from the beginning and for helping me rebuild

Tesseran,Greandeath,Ztorma,Myogmerola,Heuchios and Rarisrock for being my buddies in roa and for helping me up when I fall down.

Meemaw
06-29-2014, 11:11 PM
Obee - For being my mage pony! xD
Draving - For being my bro and merching mentor. ;)
Batostoner - For being my merching bud and great friend. :)
BigBadBush - For being my supplier and being there with me since Heirs Of Grace! ;)
Xda and Mitno - For being great officers and helping me out with my amazing build! :D
Snazzah - For being my bae :D
Legallyblonde - For being my other bae :D
Deviant Misfits - For being the best guild I've ever been in! :')
Immaculate - For being my favourite old school guild. Can't believe its been a year. Ups and downs in the lb, and yet, you guys managed to win at the end. ;)
Rage Of Mages - For being my second guild ever! :D
Deadly Squad - Man... I miss you guys.

And Everyone else I might have forgotten...

All Apologies
06-30-2014, 03:42 AM
i agree.. i believe the nice players still outnumber the bad ones :)

Hioarasi
06-30-2014, 04:58 AM
I'd like to thank Solodolouch for helping me improve and timthewizard a new friend in game. & many others that will come along my journey through Arlor

Arcane commander
06-30-2014, 06:13 AM
great thread :)

nelson131
06-30-2014, 06:41 AM
yup. needs a bump

Layzi
06-30-2014, 06:42 AM
ME ofc.. ;)
bump

Starkinea
06-30-2014, 06:51 AM
The OP one of the nicest players I met in the game :)
Well the beginning it was Sharingansoul and Paddothee who taught me to play better and explained about the build.
Now my home is in Elite Runners, and tbh I love most of the players, all are super nice and help each other.
I'm not going to name all but one name I just couldn't ignore - our GM who maintains ER through its ups and downs - Queenotshade :cool: is one of the best in community imo.

Euldor
06-30-2014, 06:59 AM
Bluuex
Moehummer
Reeeemy
Longstorm
Geusaquc
Benworushi
Tinyblue
Mythic
Leoyo
Mitno
Rethgifllub
Mrdanmei
Omnisorc (?? Lol)
Safiras

User111
06-30-2014, 07:34 AM
Deviant Misfits- For being so helpful!
Trickster- One of the best experiences I've ever had!
Kjalisi/kjaboom- So kind and cheerful.
Eos, Chosen and Mythic revenge- for all the things they have done for me!

A special thanks to Xda for helping me get the hard elite aps!
Thanks to Ocoflionas(quit) For helping me when I was just a noob.
and everyone else I might have forgotten

Back
07-01-2014, 02:15 AM
CTF: For helping me after my return to AL. After having some great time in Season 1 and I mean a really great time, I decided to take a short break during early Season 2, well real life caught up and I went inactive for almost 4 seasons(almost 1.5 years). When I returned I saw I pretty much invested in the worng items and I was broke. I couldn't even afford 50-100 potions at times but with CTF's help I slowly made a progress and now I am "Back" to my former self.

Arcane commander
07-01-2014, 10:46 AM
i love ctf too he helped me many times with my ctf/tdm kdr .

Bananaguard
07-01-2014, 04:07 PM
hmmm best person ive met so far is Foxypompom she is very kind and cheerfull :))
and all of my Eminence buddies

Vikkstarhd/iepeazebas
07-26-2014, 06:25 AM
So i have known many of the nicest players but i am only going to name a few
.silentkillz(My Family )
.EOS(also my family)
.Immaculate(also my family)
.Deviant Misfits(not my familyxD but always there for you i love u guys)
now for some players
.Aziiii
.applepiie
.killian
.paulsebi
.deadroth
.brutoman/silentasasain(many other names)
.SAMDEGREAT
and many more
you may be wondering who i am and i like to think of myself as underestimated as when people see my stats and gear they are like meh but when they play with me or talk to me they think of me as pro(just ask apple my "sister")
and my finaly guild is karma. you are probably saying well you have never been in the build however everyone in it is awsome and hope you have a great time

Jig
07-26-2014, 07:31 AM
So i have known many of the nicest players but i am only going to name a few
.silentkillz(My Family )
.EOS(also my family)
.Immaculate(also my family)
.Deviant Misfits(not my familyxD but always there for you i love u guys)
now for some players
.Aziiii
.applepiie
.killian
.paulsebi
.deadroth
.brutoman/silentasasain(many other names)
.SAMDEGREAT
and many more
you may be wondering who i am and i like to think of myself as underestimated as when people see my stats and gear they are like meh but when they play with me or talk to me they think of me as pro(just ask apple my "sister")
and my finaly guild is karma. you are probably saying well you have never been in the build however everyone in it is awsome and hope you have a great time

Thanks for mentioning Immaculate, I'm sure we much appreciated you in there.

Can I ask just ask what guild you're in currently?

Soundlesskill
07-26-2014, 07:39 AM
Safiras my fantastic friend :)
Avaree
Ardbeg
Asterox
Boss
Ramyunstyle
List goes on
Nastyskills
Speedofsound/Age.. Berf

obee
07-26-2014, 07:59 AM
I will thank samuraisoul, ladydice, mythic, meecah, Pandamoni, lmao, ghost, and seven for teaching good stuff and life, and fighting for me when I got knocked down in some particular way. Avaree is one of the nicest gms ever. THE COLLECTIVE FAMILY! Where do I start!?!? You guys took me in even after our conflict and have just been amazing. Thank you begging, endroids, and ajaxfalls, and darkprynce being my real good buddies. Thank you marslepdium (:3 bae) and regenerated for being awesome!!!!!!!! Banana guard will always be my favorite officer when I was at eminence. Lastly, I'd like to thank Zeus for just being amazing at the space time community. If I forget someone, someone plz tell me lolol. Mata and lethal I know we had conflicts, but thank you for being funny as hell!

hakoom7
07-26-2014, 12:31 PM
Id like to update my list, in randome order.

goblin hes stupid sometimes but hes rich so i like him
trueorigins shes always my number 1 in speed runs and farming, shes amazing in pve and pvp
joyitta and aciid they most supportive in pvp, joy i love her shes such an open book,
leoakre such a sweet supportive lady, always send me hi while im in pvp and confuses me and get me killed
Aziii shes just too cute
ipredator beast in pvp always fighting next to him or against him gets me off, hes great
sparbot very old friend but still one of my favorate
avaree shes been such a great friend ever since i was noob, and yes im not noob now -_-
most of purple thunder most of them friends and great people of course except overheard not my friend
matanofx and mssmoochi very old nice friends

Il wait for more friends to gift me stuff and be more supportive so i mention them XD

Wow thats very old list lol one thing id like to update, overheard aka bully is one of my best friends now and most of purple thunder arent lol cause they are magnum now ;)

And my best sweetest friend added to the old nubs

Ceonatrah my love
Hazard
Mizzchrisy .. im not sure I wrote the name right but I think its obvious
Lia
Melissamils
Lethaljade
Lav
Okatare my sweetest russian gal
Night <3
Arrypotta my crush xD
Ijil
Youudi
Dan and elmy, I always confuse between those lil smurfs
Zeus.. of course my babe
Daddyblu and jane .. wonderful friends
Waleedroyal the cutestttt
Ocelz and rein.. the sweetest couples

All of karma :)

Speedofsound
07-26-2014, 01:54 PM
Falmear-willing to help and conquer an elite and willing to lend a hand in anything i went for.
Ladydice- Being a moth killer and one of my closest RoM friends and being a successful gm
Samuraisoul-sticking up for people who are put down and being a successful gm also.
Raw- lending me help in pvp if it is gear or just an extra rogue to ruin my enemies and being a close friend for months.
Zeus- giving me merchant tips aswell as helping me with AP :)
Night- being an awesome guy who always likes to join my pvp rooms
Ghost- my first gm of this game and has always been a respectful man
Guitardude- second gm of RoM and never failed at making his guild happy
Pizzasalad- nice kind person
Asterox- very good gm and again very kind person
Cassadeepope- gm of eoe and one of the nicest people ingame i have met
Avaree- again one of the nicest people i have met
Seven- a truly outstanding friend
Keikali- #lolpvpruntrains
Amazonina & noisykillar- old arena runners and good friends
Meecah- very chill and generous mage

I hope i included as much people as possible there are simply too many people to count all of them.

IGN: Age

Natalaki
07-26-2014, 02:37 PM
dragorio if you seeing this..thanks for the first lepre you gave me when i didnt had idea what that was :)

Schnitzel
07-26-2014, 02:41 PM
I don't have an exact name I would call the Nicest player in AL,

the guild i am in, <The Collective>, is (in my opinion) the nicest guild in AL
They invited me to join when i first started AL and was only about lvl11, and they lent me gear to use (at lvl40+) until i had my own set of gear

Thank You <The Collective>

Reunegade
07-26-2014, 03:47 PM
TC represent!

Zeus
07-27-2014, 09:26 AM
Aedenos - The dude isn't afraid to correct my judgement if I'm taking erroneous decisions! His moral compass is usually screwed on straight too!
Pandamoni - Super mom, hot mom, soccer mom (j/k!). This gal is the bomb diggity!
Keikali - Plays a midget smurf in game but is the biggest short asian dude I've seen in my life. Super buff & super cool! Always knows what's up.
Hectororius - The wise & kind! Shows kindness whenever needed but never overdoes it.
Noisykillar - Able to take my insults & throw them right back! If you look past the insults, she's a sweet gal.
Emmacheese - Fiercely loyal & cares for her friends. If you're nice to her, she's amazing to you in return. Get on her bad side though? I suggest you buy a military bunker for protection.
Joncheese - Super calm and laid back dude! Treats people how he gets treated. If you're kind to him, he's usually kind to you. Values friendship and modesty!
Age - My lifting brah. The only thing is he doesn't lift. xD
Raw - This dude has raw skills and if you're kind to him, he is usually willing to show you a tip or two!
Jxmaa - Nicest greek dude I've meet except for Madnab! Always willing to lend a hand in PvP & usually responsive to a rogue's requests.
Madnex - Very technical guy that values intelligence. However, he doesn't look down on people that are less intelligent than him (ignore his forum posts). Super cool!
Maarkus - The dude values friendship over in game pixels, nuff said!
Lia/Spell - She's a delicate flower in PvP, okay guys? Treat her as such, LOL!
Hakoom - Despite the fact that he hits on me a few times a day, pretty good and loyal friend to have!
Matanofx - Goes with the flow, doesn't let things bother him and usually has a joke or two to crack him up!
Limsyoker - Works hard, plays hard. Friends > Game for her!
Ijil - This gal is an angel! She just gives and gives to those in need. Why? I could not possibly understand. She's definitely either blessed or crazy. :rolleyes:
Ogani - Lots of rumors circle AL. This guy chooses to judge you based off of personal experience, not what your supposed rumors are. A stand up guy & an amazing + very whipped boyfriend for his gal. (You two are cutest couple 4sure!)
Danoobie - I used to dislike this guy for kicking my butt in TDM. I got to know him though and he's an awesome dude! Very chill, very kind!

There's plenty more, I just forget to mention at this time! I will add as I remember! As for now... *sips dark roast*

Gensin
07-27-2014, 09:39 AM
Aedenos - The dude isn't afraid to correct my judgement if I'm taking erroneous decisions! His moral compass is usually screwed on straight too!
Pandamoni - Super mom, hot mom, soccer mom (j/k!). This gal is the bomb diggity!
Keikali - Plays a midget smurf in game but is the biggest short asian dude I've seen in my life. Super buff & super cool! Always knows what's up.
Hectororius - The wise & kind! Shows kindness whenever needed but never overdoes it.
Noisykillar - Able to take my insults & throw them right back! If you look past the insults, she's a sweet gal.
Emmacheese - Fiercely loyal & cares for her friends. If you're nice to her, she's amazing to you in return. Get on her bad side though? I suggest you buy a military bunker for protection.
Joncheese - Super calm and laid back dude! Treats people how he gets treated. If you're kind to him, he's usually kind to you. Values friendship and modesty!
Raw - This dude has raw skills and if you're kind to him, he is usually willing to show you a tip or two!
Jxmaa - Nicest greek dude I've meet except for Madnab! Always willing to lend a hand in PvP & usually responsive to a rogue's requests.
Madnex - Very technical guy that values intelligence. However, he doesn't look down on people that are less intelligent than him (ignore his forum posts). Super cool!
Hakoom - Despite the fact that he hits on me a few times a day, pretty good and loyal friend to have!
Matanofx - Goes with the flow, doesn't let things bother him and usually has a joke or two to crack him up!
Ijil - This gal is an angel! She just gives and gives to those in need. Why? I could not possibly understand. She's definitely either blessed or crazy. :rolleyes:
Ogani - Lots of rumors circle AL. This guy chooses to judge you based off of personal experience, not what your supposed rumors are. A stand up guy & an amazing + very whipped boyfriend for his gal. (You two are cutest couple 4sure!)
Danoobie - I used to dislike this guy for kicking my butt in TDM. I got to know him though and he's an awesome dude! Very chill, very kind!

There's plenty more, I just forget to mention at this time! I will add as I remember! As for now... *sips dark roast*

1 thank for u for the effort you put on that novel.

Jurmans
07-27-2014, 09:45 AM

Wait u can lose in pvp0-o @-@???!!!
Edit: And for Ijil in the future I'm in need of a nekro egg ;). :p

Zeus
07-27-2014, 10:12 AM
Wait u can lose in pvp0-o @-@???!!!
Edit: And for Ijil in the future I'm in need of a nekro egg ;). :p

I kick his butt now. :P

Soundlesskill
07-27-2014, 12:05 PM

Thanks, I know you love me Zeus

Kershy
07-27-2014, 12:33 PM
thx to Lethaljade, Koomy and Lia for inviting me to their pt during Ursoth event to get gold tier :D they r so kind!!! :D

Jig
07-27-2014, 11:59 PM
I kick his butt now. :P

do u even lift breh

Zeus
07-28-2014, 01:20 AM
do u even lift breh

No. :/

Jig
07-28-2014, 02:20 AM
No. :/

u lift erry day just like age

Bless
07-28-2014, 07:31 AM
Maydayparades - A Mayday parade fanatic but the best tank in AL by far. Also loves cooking! Ladies, he's the package eh? ;)
Whoooooops - nice and motherly :)
Erza - don't get on her bad side
Aziiii - She's just a sweet and caring person in general, likes looking out for others.
Inkredible - Laid back guy. Wish he pvp'd more.
Keikali - Very cool person. You can talk to her about anything!
Lovesuicide - inspiring guy he is, and equally weird. Great rogue and doesn't care much about a game.
Zeus - Knowledgable and friendly, and again, a great rogue.

I don't need to mention it since they already know, but just for compliment purposes I'm posting this.

P.s. Don't put me on your list.

Zeus
07-28-2014, 08:23 AM
Kei is going to hurt you for calling him a her. :o

Bless
07-28-2014, 08:28 AM
Kei is going to hurt you for calling him a her. :o He talks like a her.

I'm screwed anyways

Reunegade
07-28-2014, 08:31 AM
Gg Kei

Churjya
07-28-2014, 08:35 AM
Hey guys... I do a lot of nice things, all you have to do is open your eyes to see that. ;)

Jurmans
07-28-2014, 08:35 AM

Lolz

Alhuntrazeck
07-28-2014, 08:48 AM

Was just gonna say that.

Anyway, my list:

TC
Most Karma
Some Magnum
Some Eminence
Some Yxogum Orosomethinggamu

I'm lazy, sue me.

Endkey
07-28-2014, 08:55 AM
Was just gonna say that.

Anyway, my list:

TC
Most Karma
Some Magnum
Some Eminence

I'm lazy, sue me.
whos the some yxo?

nelson131
07-28-2014, 09:20 AM
Was just gonna say that.

Anyway, my list:

TC
Most Karma

*applies for a lawer*
Some Magnum
Some Eminence

I'm lazy, sue me.

*hires a lawyer*

Mortalninja
07-28-2014, 12:36 PM
Aziiii- She is an Amazing person... so pretty :3 she is kind too (she helped me getting mythics)
Sariita- cuz she is just pretty too :P, she helps me always she can hehe
jpmontoya- he helped me getting tons of lil bears eggs in ursoths event
Hazezon- he inv me to ursoth too :3 (lots of times)
Zeus- he helped me getting valkin egg... when I was noober lol
ueciotr- he taught me to merch and to farm :)
Aze- he is a great boss, and leader of the best guild family :3
<Deviant Misfits>- they help me always... (I got more than the half ap I have there :3)

hob
07-28-2014, 01:06 PM
Aircane, Orangekahel, Voorg, Harvesters, Ryuzawa, Ardryan, Judazz, Erza, Boxzzz, Whoooooops, Redown, Cero, Aze, Haligali, Ramyunstyle, Zidane, Aristocratism, Myungji, Leoakre, Zeus, Hakoom, Musasun, End, Tamchinitoth, Mrdanmei/Mrsdanmei, Sakurahb, Gyuzo a.k.a Blitzkrig, Chenzz, Zenjr, Dwp a.k.a Sadiz, Amorty, Obrut, Fastdroid (My Cousin), Tongasmash, Quincy a.k.a Siennawin, Rasi, Conradev a.k.a Howtomage, Igreed, Willowbec, Chiyuk, Carmany :)
Sorry too many :) but for me they r all nice :)

keikali
07-28-2014, 03:44 PM

TLDR

Maydayparades - A Mayday parade fanatic but the best tank in AL by far. Also loves cooking! Ladies, he's the package eh? ;)
Whoooooops - nice and motherly :)
Erza - don't get on her bad side
Aziiii - She's just a sweet and caring person in general, likes looking out for others.
Inkredible - Laid back guy. Wish he pvp'd more.
Keikali - Very cool person. You can talk to her about anything!
Lovesuicide - inspiring guy he is, and equally weird. Great rogue and doesn't care much about a game.
Zeus - Knowledgable and friendly, and again, a great rogue.

I don't need to mention it since they already know, but just for compliment purposes I'm posting this.

P.s. Don't put me on your list.

you sonuva

If I ever still run with you in elites or lolderppvp with you, you're most likely on my list. Also if you see me Deary bombing you or Floundering you randomly, you're definitely on my list. There are a bunch of others but I'm lazy.

herp derp