Most Karma
Some Magnum
Some Eminence
Some Yxogum Orosomethinggamu

I'm lazy, sue me.
Lmao thats what I wanted to do but I would literally be sued

Azepeiete
07-28-2014, 07:29 PM
If vaffy isnt in your list there is a very high chance you havent met vaffy, she so nice!

Ill post an updated list for me because my last one only included vaffy:

Hali, Falm, Charlie, Arry, Jpmontoya, Lonakana, Danley, Xgra, Xda, Avshow, Eeknoh-These guys are nice to me even tho I have said stuff that would ruin most friendships during time runs.

Ceo, Leo, Lia, Demonassa, Vaffy, Bully-These my karma friends, who sometimes get upset if i hit them in pvp but ik they still love me.

Darkmaiki, Keeidoo, Assassinz, Kaazineo(quit recently), Aziiii, Puffen, Paddothee, Lethaljade, Priority, and rest of DM family i cant remember.

Ink and Cayla

Bless, Ctf, Tongasmash, Grouisked, Anarchy, Leyss, Orangekahel--my clash buddies from magnum.

Trueorigine for giving me a little timed competition/some fun maps to work on.

Sorry for anyone i forgot...i like most of u i swear

Beuefres
07-28-2014, 07:48 PM
The nicest ppl for me would be my good friends who made this game really fun and enjoyable, I love you all and thank you for being such sweethearts ♥♥♥ the list is in random order andi apologize if I forgot any: Anehazaz, safiwee, Baklolz, oreanara, zapopan, vaffy, demonassa, dantuus, markuus, Gothical, yash, sophie, ocelz, koomy, aze, Zeus, pauly, agri, gras, end, elondria, anni, surphy, elmy, jennavice, almy, joy, ruthien, predator, Zeus, the cheeses, jxy, mzchrissy and her bully, keikali, jalvy, Breakingbad, badboy, alfai, night, jasmit, Niightmarree, okatarr, age, smoller, kuwab, azitay, arry, awdone, blaqq, centurgy, blu blu, Cindy aka zyn, dantezx, ceontarah, danley, darq and wolfthebad, endkey, shadii, vodie, lightxaver, musa, nyknicks, pedgon, percy, starkstryker, sakurahb, avellina, castellana, haizeaand erill, miracles, jkris, myxomop, samuraisoul, qazar, sourced, tdmkiller, reroller, asamaasada, toooootall, xcs, youudie, thepitcher, pizzasalad, naif, alitarose, fruitz, zegost, zagnut, lsdancer, puresai, hobbipotter, atrid, linky & ofc all my ex eos guildies and current karma guildies♥♥♥

Zeus
07-28-2014, 11:44 PM
I was mentioned twice, Beu! Does that make me super-duper special? :o

Beuefres
07-28-2014, 11:47 PM
I was mentioned twice, Beu! Does that make me super-duper special? :o
U know it!^^

Zodiarck
07-28-2014, 11:59 PM
arcane takes it for me xD

Frohnatur
07-29-2014, 01:22 AM
Me.

Soundlesskill
07-29-2014, 02:20 AM
If vaffy isnt in your list there is a very high chance you havent met vaffy, she so nice!

Ill post an updated list for me because my last one only included vaffy:

Hali, Falm, Charlie, Arry, Jpmontoya, Lonakana, Danley, Xgra, Xda, Avshow, Eeknoh-These guys are nice to me even tho I have said stuff that would ruin most friendships during time runs.

Ceo, Leo, Lia, Demonassa, Vaffy, Bully-These my karma friends, who sometimes get upset if i hit them in pvp but ik they still love me.

Darkmaiki, Keeidoo, Assassinz, Kaazineo(quit recently), Aziiii, Puffen, Paddothee, Lethaljade, Priority, and rest of DM family i cant remember.

Ink and Cayla

Bless, Ctf, Tongasmash, Grouisked, Anarchy, Leyss, Orangekahel--my clash buddies from magnum.

Trueorigine for giving me a little timed competition/some fun maps to work on.

Sorry for anyone i forgot...i like most of u i swear

Aze I'm hurt </3

Bunny♥
07-29-2014, 10:32 PM
Conyo- the guy who introduced the game to me, really helped me on how this game works and help me a lot from the beginning. Really patient guy, although we have some misunderstandings and personal problems irl, i still consider him as a big part of this list.
Smexyviet - this dud never stops helping me from the beginning. He share his wise moves which really helps me in this game. Also supports me from event runs and all, he never breaks our friendship for simple things.
Geosimos/Namelessl - welcomed me to endgame. Too sweet for him to give me all i need, from gears to golds just to make me gear up, really unexpected but really thankful, such big help!
Predator - my booty babe! Always gives some giggles and funny moments.
Sonsri - my lil british boi, cant forget his need of warm hugs when he's alone, LOL
watmynamez/ Vvat - pro twink rogue, best rog for gw's, so approachable guy, such an open book!
Brufinator- i miss this silly guy! The tank eater! the only rogue who teaches me how to kill a 2 level gap tanks so quick! PRO.
Loothack- pro mage! man, he's the best mage in terms of running in km3. PRO PRO *hands down* Also love how he kicks members in his party just to give spot for me, gosh , rude but sweet! <3
Bonq- my 0 death warrior! too bad he got 1 death from scratch and got discourage, so he switched to his mage, LOL! funny guy
Hoardseeker , Endkey, Zethosj, Faith and Jxmaa - these 5 are the 1st players i get to know from <resilience>. Very approachable, fun to be with, sweet and funny people!
Killerpao - my hot Italian babe, LOL , although he forced me to marry him, still so funny guy!
Kidosmash - my pro twink tank. He's my best mate in guildwars, back from twinking age. Shares his skills, not greedy at all in terms of skills and build, also helps players as well.. also wise guy, dam wise, LOL
Dseph and Ioveliest - my hardcore elite friends, really fun to be with.
Kalizaa and ishxmeet - helps me in elites when i was new in end game, cant forget it, I was a loner and here they are, so sweet babes ;D
Nuwars - cutest thai smurf ever
Poached - just met her on ursoth and wow, she really helps me from that event. Unexpected, never think she will really set a 3 way tie just for me to get an egg!
Maarkus- just joined a party with him and after that he made incredible , unexpected steps which I never think he will do. From giving kits down to the LB payoff, man, unexpected even though it was a blast event, that step from him really marks something for me.
Toufle and Vershionfrench - my french buddies, really friendly people, they didnt forget our friendship even though we are kinda "far apart" they still keep in touch.
Mavizxx - my bebe, so sweet girl, treats me like a real sister and handles friendship well. She even went in my place just to see me and the other AL mates, man thats awesome!
Zeus - he's a troll greek god, although we have misunderstandings and cat fights behind the game i do consider him to be a parth , a big parth of this list, he deserve it anyways, from helping me get my sam pet and all (=
Classychic, Eyrika - trusted players also very understandable. Ey is such a sweet person, no doubts.
Keikali - silliest asian buff guy in the universe. #sillyasian2014
Globolus and Grouisked - magnum mates who never cares about the guild relationship between karma and magnum. *thumbs up*

man, this is a long list, I have tons but I really do forget some, i apologize. Ya'll know who you are, kind people x)
also, to all peeps from the following guild:
<I boss twinks I>
<smash>
<resilience>
<eos>
<karma>

Vikkstarhd/iepeazebas
07-31-2014, 10:31 AM
Thanks for mentioning Immaculate, I'm sure we much appreciated you in there.

Can I ask just ask what guild you're in currently?
On my cap which is called vikkstarhd im in immaculate :)
my twink 32 rouge is in the rebel(iepeazebas )
my 21 warriors is in primitive (pvwarr)

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 11:03 AM
Conyo- the guy who introduced the game to me, really helped me on how this game works and help me a lot from the beginning. Really patient guy, although we have some misunderstandings and personal problems irl, i still consider him as a big part of this list.
Smexyviet - this dud never stops helping me from the beginning. He share his wise moves which really helps me in this game. Also supports me from event runs and all, he never breaks our friendship for simple things.
Geosimos/Namelessl - welcomed me to endgame. Too sweet for him to give me all i need, from gears to golds just to make me gear up, really unexpected but really thankful, such big help!
Predator - my booty babe! Always gives some giggles and funny moments.
Sonsri - my lil british boi, cant forget his need of warm hugs when he's alone, LOL
watmynamez/ Vvat - pro twink rogue, best rog for gw's, so approachable guy, such an open book!
Brufinator- i miss this silly guy! The tank eater! the only rogue who teaches me how to kill a 2 level gap tanks so quick! PRO.
Loothack- pro mage! man, he's the best mage in terms of running in km3. PRO PRO *hands down* Also love how he kicks members in his party just to give spot for me, gosh , rude but sweet! <3
Bonq- my 0 death warrior! too bad he got 1 death from scratch and got discourage, so he switched to his mage, LOL! funny guy
Hoardseeker , Endkey, Zethosj, Faith and Jxmaa - these 5 are the 1st players i get to know from <resilience>. Very approachable, fun to be with, sweet and funny people!
Killerpao - my hot Italian babe, LOL , although he forced me to marry him, still so funny guy!
Kidosmash - my pro twink tank. He's my best mate in guildwars, back from twinking age. Shares his skills, not greedy at all in terms of skills and build, also helps players as well.. also wise guy, dam wise, LOL
Dseph and Ioveliest - my hardcore elite friends, really fun to be with.
Kalizaa and ishxmeet - helps me in elites when i was new in end game, cant forget it, I was a loner and here they are, so sweet babes ;D
Nuwars - cutest thai smurf ever
Poached - just met her on ursoth and wow, she really helps me from that event. Unexpected, never think she will really set a 3 way tie just for me to get an egg!
Maarkus- just joined a party with him and after that he made incredible , unexpected steps which I never think he will do. From giving kits down to the LB payoff, man, unexpected even though it was a blast event, that step from him really marks something for me.
Toufle and Vershionfrench - my french buddies, really friendly people, they didnt forget our friendship even though we are kinda "far apart" they still keep in touch.
Mavizxx - my bebe, so sweet girl, treats me like a real sister and handles friendship well. She even went in my place just to see me and the other AL mates, man thats awesome!
Zeus - he's a troll greek god, although we have misunderstandings and cat fights behind the game i do consider him to be a parth , a big parth of this list, he deserve it anyways, from helping me get my sam pet and all (=
Classychic, Eyrika - trusted players also very understandable. Ey is such a sweet person, no doubts.
Keikali - silliest asian buff guy in the universe. #sillyasian2014
Globolus and Grouisked - magnum mates who never cares about the guild relationship between karma and magnum. *thumbs up*

man, this is a long list, I have tons but I really do forget some, i apologize. Ya'll know who you are, kind people x)
also, to all peeps from the following guild:
<I boss twinks I>
<smash>
<resilience>
<eos>
<karma>

*Collars up*
Wow, You included me in your list! Thats a lot for me, yes running with a pro rogue like you was always fun! I missed those runs, as not much to farm these days/bad ping etc etc.
But yes one thing for sure, you would love running with me now, increased my hp by 1.25k and armour by 430:p
You're a fantastic rogue and a nice friend!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Bunny♥
08-01-2014, 12:06 AM
*Collars up*
Wow, You included me in your list! Thats a lot for me, yes running with a pro rogue like you was always fun! I missed those runs, as not much to farm these days/bad ping etc etc.
But yes one thing for sure, you would love running with me now, increased my hp by 1.25k and armour by 430:p
You're a fantastic rogue and a nice friend!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

didnt run much at elite atm as well, its a dead map but i would love to run with you guys again , just for fun ;D

Endroids
08-12-2014, 01:26 PM
This is late but... Everyone from Silent Assault :) Laiwanai, and Arlors

Volt
08-12-2014, 02:20 PM
Kei is going to hurt you for calling him a her. :o

Was just gonna say that.

Anyway, my list:

TC
Most Karma
Some Magnum
Some Eminence
Some Yxogum Orosomethinggamu

I'm lazy, sue me.

I feel special.

Soundlesskill
08-12-2014, 03:26 PM
On my cap which is called vikkstarhd im in immaculate :)
my twink 32 rouge is in the rebel(iepeazebas )
my 21 warriors is in primitive (pvwarr)

Didn't know you were in Immaculate too Viki! :)

Atten
08-19-2014, 05:49 PM
Definitely, for me, the nicest person on AL is Nehtiri. She invited me to her guild and helped me with a lot of stuff since I was a newbie. Time went by and we became best friends. She encouraged me to PvE/PvP because I only used to chat at the guild hall. She also gifted me many things such as some mythic items. I adore her.

Avshow
08-20-2014, 12:42 AM
kiss all

Ice
08-20-2014, 12:45 AM
Hmmmm maarkus, Emma, jane, Cindy , ruthein , Beufres , Danoobie and the rest of karma.

toxorto
08-20-2014, 01:12 AM
Thanks to killarow,Guardiafour, craeyon and ishmeet!! You are the best :banana:

cookiehunterx
08-20-2014, 01:28 AM
Thx xda for helping with elite Aps in season 5 and 6

sorry for my English

machinedog
08-21-2014, 11:33 PM
i would like to see thread keep going. my list of ppl to thank would go on for days, so im gonna throw a few names out there, in no particular order i wanna think a few for starters willowbec, atomustam, oggtogg, stylez, hectororious, gorecaster,rasavatore, chhavy,cyleste, astralkiller, without yall i wouldnt be anything but a name. i will add more names later. thanks for this thred also.

Dex_addict
08-22-2014, 05:05 AM
I wanna thank the very first friend ive ever had in the game, who basically grew up with me (game wise) Queendex. i wanna thank froxanthar for being there by my side and teaching me how to enjoy pvp. I wanna thank nicflamel more helping me through my noob days and upto now. I wanna thank my former guild Raiders of Arcane (Now Soulless) for helping me grow, we went separate ways but we had great memories. I wanna thank my current guild Eutopia, for givingme a reason to login everyday to spend time having fun with you guys.
Awwwwww Pho! I have just found this :') We really have had a lot of fun times over these last 9/10 months and logging in everyday brings a new adventure even more so now with Eutopia! I have met so many great genuinely nice people playing this game and it really does just go to show you how regardless of distance/age/life a common interest in AL can make you discover the most surprising but greatest friendships.

Meemaw
08-22-2014, 11:25 AM
I'd like the thank everyone is on or not on this list for helping me grow in A.L, helping me stay happy, and being the nicest people around! Love you all. Now, heres my list:

Bigbadbush: Bro, ever since we were in Heirs of Grace, to now, still we always talking, hanging, etc. You're awesome, funny, and you're a beast. I know your favourite things to do and wear (Tree set, nudge, nudge) and you've been an awesome friend to me! Love you bro <3

Draving: You've been an awesome person ever since I came to Chosen. You helped me learn how much I'm using, spoiled me in gifts, and been an awesome friend. I'm pretty upset you've been AWOL for a bit of time. But I hope you come back. :)

Batostoner: YOU SICK BRO!!! I miss you like words cant express every day I'm wondering where you are, what happened to you, did you just quit out of the blue?
I'm worried... idk if you can read this... but please pm me anywhere. Your last words to me were to merch my head off untilll I'm rich, your last words to me before you disapeared that day were that, and in my head till this day. I miss you so much, I would give so much to see you active again.... :'(

ALL MY ENIGMATIC GUILD: < Error 37 > [ Too many words to express message; Please try again in 30 seconds ]

Obee: We make TOOOOONNNS of diss jokes... I still win in the end. You're my bro, my sis, whatever you are... :3
Love you bro! Stay awesome and before we go... look out your window.

And theres MUCH MOre that i cant fit in this page, lemme name few!!!

Lmao, Endroids, Candylicks, Fadetwo, Idealarc, Summerland, Baronjb, Omg list goes on... Jeez... Anyways, I have another 100+ people to put on the list!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3

Soundlesskill
08-22-2014, 04:43 PM
Eggnog/Eggbreaker, I completely forgot this fella, but he was one of the greatest!

zyn
08-23-2014, 02:17 AM
Wait u can lose in pvp0-o @-@???!!!
Edit: And for Ijil in the future I'm in need of a nekro egg ;). :p
I'd love too give you one, but im kinda saving up for my new arcane ring.. bec a good friend of mine run away with it.. [emoji24] [emoji31]

zyn
08-23-2014, 02:26 AM
Wow thats very old list lol one thing id like to update, overheard aka bully is one of my best friends now and most of purple thunder arent lol cause they are magnum now ;)

And my best sweetest friend added to the old nubs

Ceonatrah my love
Hazard
Mizzchrisy .. im not sure I wrote the name right but I think its obvious
Lia
Melissamils
Lethaljade
Lav
Okatare my sweetest russian gal
Night <3
Arrypotta my crush xD
Ijil
Youudi
Dan and elmy, I always confuse between those lil smurfs
Zeus.. of course my babe
Daddyblu and jane .. wonderful friends
Waleedroyal the cutestttt
Ocelz and rein.. the sweetest couples

All of karma :)
I know you love me babe .. ilymore&missyou. xx

zyn
08-23-2014, 11:32 PM
Aedenos - The dude isn't afraid to correct my judgement if I'm taking erroneous decisions! His moral compass is usually screwed on straight too!
Pandamoni - Super mom, hot mom, soccer mom (j/k!). This gal is the bomb diggity!
Keikali - Plays a midget smurf in game but is the biggest short asian dude I've seen in my life. Super buff & super cool! Always knows what's up.
Hectororius - The wise & kind! Shows kindness whenever needed but never overdoes it.
Noisykillar - Able to take my insults & throw them right back! If you look past the insults, she's a sweet gal.
Emmacheese - Fiercely loyal & cares for her friends. If you're nice to her, she's amazing to you in return. Get on her bad side though? I suggest you buy a military bunker for protection.
Joncheese - Super calm and laid back dude! Treats people how he gets treated. If you're kind to him, he's usually kind to you. Values friendship and modesty!
Age - My lifting brah. The only thing is he doesn't lift. xD
Raw - This dude has raw skills and if you're kind to him, he is usually willing to show you a tip or two!
Jxmaa - Nicest greek dude I've meet except for Madnab! Always willing to lend a hand in PvP & usually responsive to a rogue's requests.
Madnex - Very technical guy that values intelligence. However, he doesn't look down on people that are less intelligent than him (ignore his forum posts). Super cool!
Maarkus - The dude values friendship over in game pixels, nuff said!
Lia/Spell - She's a delicate flower in PvP, okay guys? Treat her as such, LOL!
Hakoom - Despite the fact that he hits on me a few times a day, pretty good and loyal friend to have!
Matanofx - Goes with the flow, doesn't let things bother him and usually has a joke or two to crack him up!
Limsyoker - Works hard, plays hard. Friends > Game for her!
Ijil - This gal is an angel! She just gives and gives to those in need. Why? I could not possibly understand. She's definitely either blessed or crazy. :rolleyes:
Ogani - Lots of rumors circle AL. This guy chooses to judge you based off of personal experience, not what your supposed rumors are. A stand up guy & an amazing + very whipped boyfriend for his gal. (You two are cutest couple 4sure!)
Danoobie - I used to dislike this guy for kicking my butt in TDM. I got to know him though and he's an awesome dude! Very chill, very kind!

There's plenty more, I just forget to mention at this time! I will add as I remember! As for now... *sips dark roast*
I am blessed in a lot of things.. [emoji6]
I am crazy and weird too.. [emoji13] [emoji13]
And I love my friends..[emoji5]

toxorto
08-24-2014, 05:58 PM
Wtf?
LOL

notfaded1
08-24-2014, 06:00 PM
Props to kross for keeping it real

obee
08-24-2014, 06:09 PM
Whatt lolololol

iisted
08-24-2014, 07:32 PM
Lmao

Arpluvial
08-24-2014, 11:50 PM
Hey guys,

I have cleaned upt his thread - let's make sure we are keeping it forum appropriate and friendly.

Raselph
09-29-2014, 11:01 PM
gratz lolz

Magegrimm
10-01-2014, 03:50 PM
I want to thank darksiders guild... They have been my family for months I will always remember those guys... I'm retired now but I'm going back soon...I hope they keep up the good work!

Eyrika
10-01-2014, 05:04 PM
My list :)

Trueorigine : Awesome and dangerous runner lol she have learn me how run record ^^ she talk not lot of but have a big experience...
Versionfrench : More than a friend, it's longtime ik her (from s2) I told her everything XD (i m french too)
Candylicks : She is funny XD and not sweet (?). She organizes many things like event and if you sreach a good player for elite !
Zeus : I dont speak a lot with him but it's like library, when u need council or have a question he know all about AL ! XD really !
Entity : My little cat and collector of rare items, i one of rare person i trust in this game. *-* sweet :3 meow
Iady : It's too a person a really trust, and it's funny cause my irl and her irl are (little) same...we live the same story ^^
Visiting, Asphynxia and Lovelovelove : Otaku players *-* Otaku for the life ! Asphy is a trust player ! Arigatô :3
Beelzzebob : It's a awesome sign maker and he have give me the courage to creat sign too. I have creat lot of sign of a other forum. Thank you ^^
Fraline : I have know her during the goblin event and it s a sweet person :)
Lesmiserable and rutherford : god...so old players....they miss me...
Msawesomeone : This Miss is someone awesome XD

And miss lot of : hanggover, ravagerx, xkristie, pleading, nagging, pleadian, seven, towxc, avaree, aze, Leoakre, Obee, Noisykillar, Rdx, Matanafox, Drgrimmy...^^

All thank to my french friends too : Aspirata, Pec, Acidellia, Ara, missbubble, Kilkalex...

Thank you all :)

Hercules
10-01-2014, 09:05 PM
The best player is Ravagerx I love it guy, NEVER gang in TDM/CTF and when I have a question he always answer me:*

Franocazzzo
10-03-2014, 11:10 PM
Thx to anyone who I have ever known on AL especially a friend of mine who quit long ago I sadly forgot his name but he gave me 5milvfor just being his friend since s1 idk what happened to him but I wish he could come back. Thanks

Hioarasi
10-04-2014, 02:43 AM
Hal terralight allyace nero uwe polo schk toxic solodolouch. Great friends and very helpful. Ty.

Bloodskerr
10-04-2014, 09:33 AM
This is one of the nicest threads in our forum.

I'd have a long list to dedicate this to, and I promise to come back and do so hehe. But for now..
Arachophobik, for being completely selfless and helping me out in my lower levels, making me much of what I am today..
And Queendex, for inspiring me every passing day.

Dex_addict
10-04-2014, 10:28 AM
This is one of the nicest threads in our forum.

I'd have a long list to dedicate this to, and I promise to come back and do so hehe. But for now..
Arachophobik, for being completely selfless and helping me out in my lower levels, making me much of what I am today..
And Queendex, for inspiring me every passing day.

Thank you, and right back atcha...not only a brilliant and inspiring "Officer" but also a great friend ;) There are too many nice players for me to thank..so I'll just do a shout out to all of "Eutopia" you guys inspire me and keep me playing everyday, and ofc Arachnophobik one of my longest friends in AL, u really are an amazingly intelligent young man, it is a pleasure knowing you, feels like a lifetime ago we were defeating Lord mardrom and levelling together lol ;)

Amadorbibidor
10-04-2014, 11:23 AM
I want to thank to Robertkiller, a player that didn't finished this game, he reached lvl 36. But i met him at lvl 20 because he invited me in his guild. He showed me 60% of things i know like auction, lock farming, legendary items, gems etc. He retired at lvl 36 when ursoth event started. He bought a lot of locks trying to merch them and when he saw price didn't rised up he left. I never could tell him lock price rised up 4k more than what he buyed for after 3 days.

Tharidus that actually i have no idea where he is. He tried to teach me tanking and elite farming, tried to show me that dmg is not so important for warriors. I was too idiot by then to understand and i thinked he is crazy but 2 months later i used gear he told and started to do elites. Thanks dude, where the heck are u?

Ishmeet. I kinda dont know him so much but it's guide helped me a loooot. Also he made me a 150k discount on a pendant :3

All members of C U that made me have fun in the boring afternoons and chatted with me. They maybe don't know but I didn't left game (when got bored) because they were funny on chat lol.

tharidom
10-04-2014, 02:51 PM
I want to thank to Robertkiller, a player that didn't finished this game, he reached lvl 36. But i met him at lvl 20 because he invited me in his guild. He showed me 60% of things i know like auction, lock farming, legendary items, gems etc. He retired at lvl 36 when ursoth event started. He bought a lot of locks trying to merch them and when he saw price didn't rised up he left. I never could tell him lock price rised up 4k more than what he buyed for after 3 days.

Tharidus that actually i have no idea where he is. He tried to teach me tanking and elite farming, tried to show me that dmg is not so important for warriors. I was too idiot by then to understand and i thinked he is crazy but 2 months later i used gear he told and started to do elites. Thanks dude, where the heck are u?

Ishmeet. I kinda dont know him so much but it's guide helped me a loooot. Also he made me a 150k discount on a pendant :3

All members of C U that made me have fun in the boring afternoons and chatted with me. They maybe don't know but I didn't left game (when got bored) because they were funny on chat lol.

Right here buddy.;)

Amadorbibidor
10-04-2014, 03:37 PM
Right here buddy.;)

Trying to find you from 1 month -.- sup dude?

tharidom
10-04-2014, 04:36 PM
Trying to find you from 1 month -.- sup dude?

Lol have just reinstalled the game:)
http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah84/killertje32/C1A0B49B-9952-4C49-8898-EE136D81C1CB_zpspbls33ny.png (http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/killertje32/media/C1A0B49B-9952-4C49-8898-EE136D81C1CB_zpspbls33ny.png.html)
But I'm fine and how are you doing?

Amadorbibidor
10-05-2014, 12:44 AM
Lol have just reinstalled the game:)
http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah84/killertje32/C1A0B49B-9952-4C49-8898-EE136D81C1CB_zpspbls33ny.png (http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/killertje32/media/C1A0B49B-9952-4C49-8898-EE136D81C1CB_zpspbls33ny.png.html)
But I'm fine and how are you doing?

Add all your characters to my friend list. I changed my name to Tankermatic btw, amadorbibidor was too hard to spell lol.

Nature
10-10-2014, 01:12 AM
Geunin
Alrisaia
Kalizzaa
Queenotshade
Ikkels
Leo
Eba mage
Starkinea
Oldboyy
Trueorigine
Ramyunstyle
Mstjj
Aristo oppa
Zidane
Kraa
Nrvn
Orangekahel
Reroller
Asphynxia
Everyone in Elite Runners and Can C Guildname Bhndtree

famousfame
10-17-2014, 09:38 AM
Geunin
Alrisaia
Kalizzaa
Queenotshade
Ikkels
Leo
Eba mage
Starkinea
Oldboyy
Trueorigine
Ramyunstyle
Mstjj
Aristo oppa
Zidane
Kraa
Nrvn
Orangekahel
Reroller
Asphynxia
Everyone in Elite Runners and Can C Guildname Bhndtree
Ramy and kahel two of me favs :-)

ilhanna
10-20-2014, 10:21 AM
Arcane Legends is my first mmorpg. I was a total noob coming into this game and trying to figure it out and mostly failing, thinking of quitting, if not for the generous souls I will write about shortly. As Kalizzaa said, some of them are not the best geared people nor belong to top guilds or have leaderboard times, but in a lot of ways I owe them what I am, where I am, and what I have in game now.

Most of these names were players I knew from my guild, Trinity Knights. Some of them have since stopped playing or made a new start elsewhere, but I will always remember how they had helped me when I needed it most.

These are some of the nicest players I know, and I thank:

Chauleaz/Nickvin, Ghoulzz/Klonezz and Sloareclipse for helping me pass all Nordr, killing Bloodhammer in Skull Cove and getting me into Shuyal all in a single night, ending a one month doldrum where I was getting nowhere and thinking of quitting game. They also gave me my first bow (Devourer Bow of Brutality lvl 35) and a level 34 armor that was well beyond my means at the time (60k in cs).

Devildeliever for teaching me how to farm and giving me presents of eggs and lockeds when I was saving up to buy lepre.

Flygrim for my first vanities (Nordr and Betrayer sets) when I didn't know what they are. ("Why would I need vanity if it doesn't help my stat? I don't even wear my lvl 36 banner cause it doesn't match my armor.")

Skiotatril for helping me respec out my bad build and making me stronger and for the wrathjaw egg she gave me when we went farming elite LMM before I had a lepre and she found out how dismal my pet collection was.

Ocharles, Menjes and Ndozz for non-chalantly teaching me how to farm elite maps. And why it is a lot of fun.

Illwilly for showing me ways of having fun when you are at cap level and for being a good friend. Also for the August egg before my birthday last year. And the gun loan when I was leveling my mage.

Captainwink for my blood ruby ring and other gifts.

Azapauele for her fierce love of Trinity Knights, that had inspired me not to give up and keep doing my best for the guild. A king (queen?) maker, she played an important role in my promotion to co- guild master.

Deltaobso for loaning me quality weapons when I was leveling my warrior.

Osayenicaz and Acksunum for the top notch gear I'm using on my warrior. And for the gear they donate to Trinity Knights members, directly or through me.

Officers and recruiters of Trinity Knights, too many to name, who donate eggs and lockeds for guild contests and quizzes; gems that I used to upgrade gear for contest winners; vanities and gear to be given away.

Kalizzaa for the rogue elite guide. Zeus for the rogue mechanics forum post. Bigoggy for the warrior guide to tanking elite Tindirin. Ishxmeet for the Tindirin elite guide. I had the honor of thanking some of them privately and was surprised by how very nice they are in person.

Isianl for being my in-game bff, for the fantastic runs, for being there through the ups and downs, for her patience and for her frankness, for not asking questions when I didn't know how to answer, for asking questions when I felt like talking but did not know how to start. For the elite tips, for making me more involved in forum, for challenging me out of my complacency, for solidly supporting me in my role as Trinity Knights officer, and then co-GM, even when she was no longer part of the guild. Trinity Knights logo and my signature were gifts given by her on the guild's first anniversary.

Warhorseman. For my rogue's mythic set. For helping me with build on my warrior. For showing me what it means to be a tank. For asking me if I was OK when I was hurting and feeling all alone. For always being ready to listen. For insights and suggestions on how to run the guild. For being a friend.

beatrix
10-20-2014, 11:52 PM
I know I'm not friendly enough haha but I wanna say who are the best buds I know in the game and here they are :

1. Nasty - This dude have some issues sometimes but he never failed to greet me "Meh" always! He's a sweet guy and just always wanted a fun playing time. :D

2. Leoakre - My mom in game. Sweetest person I met in my gaming experience.

3. Ceonatrah - Simple and rocks! She always surprised in each toon I showed her. Haha! But truly dear, youre an amazing person. :D

4. Hardek - Oh dear! Where are you? :D coolest man evah!

5. Goblin - Sammy!!! My truest friend. I know we have this rivalry in merching but you know how I love you and Melissa. :D

6. Paulsebi/Afterfive - Im speechless on you. We can talk in Line maybe. Hahaha! So cool and sometimes bully! Lol. But .. Hes really an amazing friend.

7. Famousfame - Patootie! :D

8. Random People - Who always talk to me in Pier randomly. I all remember you but the fact that you guys are so many, my brain gonna burst! Hahaha! I LOVE YOU ALL! :*

9. My Twink Buddies : Jugged, Lambofgod, Mrsonice, Keztler, Blightsteelz, Mysticalz, Epicr, Kickerx, Amuses, Djelly, Smashyouall, Crashdad, Dexist, Eridah, Foursquare, Goldenarmor, Passcode, Kisskickkill, Procs, Twinkiecherry, Swaggycherry, Worshiped and many more!!! You guys all rocks!!! I appreciate your all kindness and awesome friendship.

10. End Gamers : Aze, Zeus, Pressurize, Officerkim, Snackie, Mstweety, Messuup (wherever you are, dude I missed you), Jpmontoya, Inkredble (you still owe me one :3)

MY EOS FAMILY - I LOVE YOU ALL EVEN WE'RE ALL APART.

To all my haters, omg! Stop hating me haha :D - I also love you all :P

Have fun playing guys!

*Liltrix/Trix/Appeals/Draughts/Gossips*

Raselph
10-21-2014, 07:09 AM
to these special ones and the ones totally dear to me...:

Zeus : totally pro

zynd: lol i can't say anything, im speechless , best person whom i've talked to , chatted with shared happiness

nycmb : you nab , you just make me richer and richer day by day every second , your like my money producing money xD

Ice/Afterfive: finest guildmaster i've seen

Bully: a great helper , helps anytime at any moment no matter how busy he is

Triplewarrior: a great person of pvp

apocolyptika: a great rogue O.o ive seen in a long time , a pro in pvP and always rdy to help, a great kind friend!

ruthien: a fine art of pvp is all i can say

matthoeking: a great friendly person who understands everything

omggg

LEOAKRE: a great person in the arts of pvP , one of greatest people ive met.

ceonatrah: <3 you lol, another fine artist in fields of most

zeus: although a fine person by looks but a real great person at the very moments...

zynd: a real person whom i would glad to be with,

arpluvial: a great person who is one of the pillars of my platinum guide and never ignores anyone , any question >> every answer , one of the most hardworking mods i have met , a great contact to have with!

Killersadis : although he doesn'tt have good english skills , hes the guy who likes to pvP and pvE , he always helps me out with any APs i need especially elite zones

safiras,matanofx,asterox; eminence : a great guild where pvE is like a piece of cake, a family that i've longed to see and forge with. safiras being the GM totally speaks at times, and thx to aster for keeping silent before i totally killed out everyone,

arrowflr: the great war that i like who understands everything

hazard: great warrior in pvP and pvE , a true skill master, a nice friend to have too!!

Linkincena: i might not know you , your a good lil funny guy who can make anyone laugh at any moment , a great forumer and 1 hidden indian that i found :p

The crestesors : sad but still one of the oldest guilds that ik which still exists , i am thankful to clerious for helping me becoming 1 adventurous sorcerer and an all class player..my guru, miss you so much...also the indian guys in there , it was a true family..the family that taught me what is AL until i stood upon my own feet.

karma: the greatest guild that has taught me pvP like a gamer, further on, these guys tried their best to support to each other even though all have their own perspective. this is the guild that has taught me to behave and adjust

remiem : a great mod that has helped me variously in different fields,

samhayne: the great teams producers guy...thx for the team for all the plans!

to STS and STG:
although i understand what AL is going through i want to thank and congratulate for all you have done to improve everything in STG

alxe
10-21-2014, 07:58 AM
in arcane legend i met so many people that makes me belive the wolrd is a beatiful place and made me have best time of my life,i am not able to name all of them 1by1 but the following people did so much for me and i cant be grateful enough for them:

illwilly&wutzgood.who gave me more valueable thing then items wich is knowldge! they answerd every single question i asked including the silly 1 without any kind of complain or ignore

skiotatril for teaching me how to be a rouge,and giving me a build that works out prefectly with my playstyle for my war,mage,rogue and twink! and the great gifts

warhorseman and ocharles for showing me what a tank and a smurf trully mean!and for all the awsome runs and aps.plus the laughs i despritly needed it :)

markrossrogue for all the locks and eggs when i was just a noob that barley had a k gold

devildeliever/godsplayer for teaching me the basics of the game and helping me with all my early stages of game& the endless duel lanes to lvl up my alts

chauleaz,avaree,strainzz for being a greatand kind,GM.

isianl&ilhanna. you 2 are who i cant thank enough and cant find words to describe you.since we met til now u were nice and peatienc with me and you where there alwsye for me.i dont think you relise that u saved my life (yes i almost killd myself coz i had enough of this world )but u gave me hope,faith and power to move on

last but not least to all the ppl who helped me throw the game especially members/recurciturs/officers of gods of caos,trinity knights,chivalrous union and trickster

if there was a way to repay u guys, i will do even if i spent rest of my life trying to do it!

-alxesandro/alxesandra/alxesanderrr

Laveen
10-21-2014, 09:35 AM
Updated list :)

Faith - most caring person, beautiful inside and out
Jane - so incredibly friendly and positive all the time
Mzcy & Bully - favourite couple
Vaffy & Demonassa - cutest couple
Paul & Xcs - most annoying, but inseperable couple
Kaandmrck
Madmarx - most trusted
Fire - always tries to solve everything
Monishamonis - My cute little Moniii
Beuefres
Potatokillar - Great minds think alike:))
Youdiiie
Apollo - Friendly and quite good at giving tips and helping out guildies
Yashh - CUTIEPATOOTIE :angel:
Smoller
Predator
Hazard - We know each other so well after so long time. With both good days and bad days.
Age - he forced me to add him to my list :upset:
Nrt
Rip - sis
Gothical - Sweetness!
Ceonatrah
Maarkus
Kuwaab
Moxin - Super great tank and rarely rages
Koomy
Ruthien
Darkbaguette

And thanks to everyone in Karma for all the support they always give :)

RIP
10-21-2014, 09:43 AM
Ok it took me alot of time to narrow it down to 5 people , woooh *wipes sweat*

1- Rip
2- Rip
3- Rip
4- Rip
5- Rip

Gensin
10-21-2014, 09:45 AM
Carmany - The only person who told me what were the hook like weapons (Arcane Hooks), true friend,

Physcobunny - Coolest dudette, She didnt care about all famous guild she satyed in <Philippines Finest> together with her brothers.

Lavalove - Amazing, She might not be popular but her heart is golden, btw if your reading this Lava I'm Little hands can make difference lol.

Dwaynex - mighty mighty mighty..

Gensin
10-21-2014, 09:45 AM
Ok it took me alot of time to narrow it down to 5 people , woooh *wipes sweat*

1- Rip
2- Rip
3- Rip
4- Rip
5- Rip

Remind me to thank this when I got my thanks back, kay?

RIP
10-21-2014, 09:50 AM
thanks back for what , and i didnt read the thread just this page

Gensin
10-21-2014, 10:05 AM

Done, sometimes you run out of thanks to give :0

Raselph
10-21-2014, 11:53 PM

its all about thanking who ever has helped you or you wanna thank somebody thats all bro

P.S >> rrriiiippppppyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Zylx
10-23-2014, 04:00 PM
I want to thank the academy, without whom i wouldnt be here.

Eventx
10-23-2014, 08:13 PM
Most of the players I've seen so far is cool, awesome and kind, you just to to know how blend with them, get to know them more, in guild or even sometimes when those who doesn't have any gold I'll normally buy a malison egg and gift to them, so guys let's all be a worthy companions and hey Goodsyntax ,thanx bro for proposing this thread it helps many :)

Algorhythm
10-24-2014, 03:37 AM
Want to thank and mention the followings:

SDPM because he helped me out when I first made a twink

Nostek because I was in trouble in pvp room getting gang by MvPvP and he said to PM his friend who can help as he was busy. Made me realise what an awesome gesture it was because even if this guy is busy he will find other ways to help out even if its PMing his friends.

Mezziaz because this feisty rouge bought me my first arcane pet glacian. She may come across b*tchy and feisty at first though once you get to know her she is really awesome! Other people whom know her have mentioned she has helped them out by buying them items or pets though I think im the lucky one for getting a glacian xD

Vzp
11-07-2014, 02:27 PM
wow nice job kalizza, all the nice people are gettig a mention :o

The nicest person i know is Radmius, such a funny guy. Alway there for me and giving me advice :P

hi nub radmius if ur reading this :D

Dumbledore
11-07-2014, 03:28 PM
wow nice job kalizza, all the nice people are gettig a mention :o

The nicest person i know is Radmius, such a funny guy. Alway there for me and giving me advice :P

hi nub radmius if ur reading this :D

Lolol same... And hi nub rad and nub vzp xD

Edit : forums name is aslanx lol, I think he's been banned permanently ..

Farminer's
11-07-2014, 03:29 PM
Nice guy vzp for vs me and rotler.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

CheifR
11-08-2014, 09:54 PM
To be honest, I'm kind of tired of all these complaint threads, scam threads, buff this, nerf that, who is the baddest players, etc.

So, I propose a new thread, one where you can post something to thank a nice player, or to discuss NICE things happening instead of the same old things.

I hope that I see lots of nice guys/gals out there doing nice things! :-)
Every day i log on i help atleast 5noobs complete maps and get them a wep upgrade... Cuz i remember how difficult it was to get help early on. Especially since i didn't know there was a forums for this game

Raselph
11-10-2014, 12:34 AM
to: arpluvial

OMGGG!!!!!! she always helps me out...wether it is a bug...a forum to be deleted ...a clean up...omggg she is way amazing mod....even though i never met in-game you are still the 1st top mod to have done so much for me

especially for making me popular , my "what to do with your platinum??" which can be found here [URL]https://www.google.com.tw/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCYQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spacetimestudios.com%2Fshowth read.php%3F181219-What-to-do-with-your-platinum&ei=2U1gVMqgHoKxmgWW_oA4&usg=AFQjCNFlniNyRXJ22NwFpfuk8dp5-bomgA[\URL] and thanks to your suggestion of the colors...also thx for taking in my suggestions to DEV teams...hoping a couple of my ideas get implemented :D

oh yea...always u 24x7 help me ...24x7 listen to me...thx for your advice and thx for keeping me so active since your the only person i can get help if no one's there for me :):):) thx alot arp

Arpluvial
11-10-2014, 12:42 AM
I appreciate the kind words. I love our community. :)

RDX
11-10-2014, 12:53 PM
I never ever met a kind smart sexy (not single) person like me. Thanks :p

Wyrd
11-30-2014, 02:20 PM
I always meet nice people on the forums but I find the in game community to be a joke.

Instanthumor
11-30-2014, 03:26 PM
I appreciate the kind words. I love our community. :)

When I hear the name Arpluvial, I think of one word... Infractions, lol

Anarchist
11-30-2014, 03:30 PM
and bans.

Farminer's
11-30-2014, 04:04 PM
Lmao

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

obee
11-30-2014, 09:21 PM
Lol

Covert
11-30-2014, 09:22 PM
Menace is pretty cool!

xutreuqux
12-05-2014, 12:10 AM
Best players to me: none lol everyone seems to scam me. Played on several chars and lost: doom, jack o lantern warr, indo banner, winter rage war, lunar full glac, archon fit, dova egg, blinky egg, lunar with 2 grand glac and grand life shard, 3 elon locks, and huge amnt of gold. Miracle im still playin.

Higuani
12-05-2014, 10:31 AM
Nicest Guild.

MVPVP: The guild exist more than 2 years and ive been there from the beginning. It feels like a family to me! Ive never felt the same on my other alts in other guilds.
We hang out Always on pier/Windmoore we talk about everything if you see us come talk with us.
About pvp wise, We play as team our teamwork is the key to succes.

Mvpvp for life!!!

Arrowz
12-05-2014, 10:42 AM
Nicest Guild.

MVPVP: The guild exist more than 2 years and ive been there from the beginning. It feels like a family to me! Ive never felt the same on my other alts in other guilds.
We hang out Always on pier/Windmoore we talk about everything if you see us come talk with us.
About pvp wise, We play as team our teamwork is the key to succes.

Mvpvp for life!!!

This

regizakirs.rs
12-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Nice thread Serancha
I have to say that Haifer has been the biggest help to me in AL he's let me use his lepre, loaned me weapons, gold, etc. And my first guild unprecedented. And also I have to say thanks to the entire "into the pit "guild GM Encelidus and Parisstilton, Imfriendly, Ceieder, etc. And I owe a special thanks to elite runners they have taught and shown me alot. Kalizzaa, Broccolee, Killarrow, etc. Thanks again. I got to thank Zeus also for the awesome guide for rogues. You rock Zeus! Aquascaper "Santa little helper" for gifting people! Kaekaopt for talking me into staying when I wanted to leave. And if I missed you then I'm sorry.

: pop holding it down :[emoji87]

CAK Vader
12-05-2014, 12:34 PM
I think I'm the best friend I ever had! Thanks me.

regizakirs.rs
12-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Lol

arethrow
12-05-2014, 12:38 PM
Im glad i have a person, who trusts me 100% amd i trust them 100% and over the internet its actually crazy

Burninglamp
12-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Thanks BURNINGLAMP!

vawaid
12-06-2014, 03:37 AM
clydeguardian, and mom, they are kind . Bcoz they dont scam, lol.

Soundlesskill
08-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Huh, old thread.

Matanofx for wearing spandex and cooking me food ;-)

Visiting
08-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Huh, old thread.

Matanofx for wearing spandex and cooking me food ;-)

The necro, errr, I mean revive, is strong here!

ClumsyCactus
08-03-2015, 06:24 PM

Tbh this thread is one of the few that is kinda okay to necro IMO

twoxc
08-03-2015, 06:34 PM
hmm kalizzaa was nice lol, he manage to get everyone an awesome vanity set.

Xdumbx
08-03-2015, 07:58 PM
The nicest people I have met in game:
-Farminer
-sickens
-swagwithagun
-Mrinlove
-Elmo: Who got me to learn the Abcs.

Soundlesskill
08-04-2015, 04:12 AM

What's necro?

Ice
08-04-2015, 04:16 AM
Maarkus +99999999999999999

Zylx
08-05-2015, 10:16 AM
What's necro?

Never Eat Crusty Rotten Oranges.

hina
08-05-2015, 11:29 AM
I met a rogue jeufit she's the nicest player I've met she gave me gold 10k when gold was impossible she gave me 4pets and energy kit in event the best thing about her is she never quit in a party where most players do :-)

carmine_blade
08-05-2015, 09:02 PM
Hmm there's a few but I'd have to say Irishfanslady who invited me to Insane Asylem where I'm now an officer- most helpful and caring player I've met. And our GM Insaneghost- walked me through elites and gifted me mythic armour and full grand dex Fang when Fang was the bees knees. Gave me tips and hints and helped me to become the Nekro/arcane ring rogue I am now <3

Funny thing is neither of them are on forums so they'll never know about this, but if you happen to see them around, then you'll know they're awesome lol.

Bluesparky
08-06-2015, 10:05 AM
hmm kalizzaa was nice lol, he manage to get everyone an awesome vanity set.

Yep true;) thanks to Kali and co organized that event for month of joyful AL journey of elites..

Everyday I get 2-3 players pm what's that vanity..
My reply " kalizzas event vanity elite journeyman"....
I can't find it in auction? So..onnn

Thanks to kalizza and sts for cute and lovely vanity ..

Magick
08-07-2015, 11:54 AM
Nicest person in AL goes to Erikdg hands down. He gave me many pets and helped me in elites. Prices of things he sold were way cheaper than anyone was selling.

Deathlyreaper
08-07-2015, 10:14 PM
The person that was nice to me was this dude named powerspoon (he probably forgot me) he showed me the stuff taught me skills for elite when i was still a nub, the cap back then was 31 (my name back then was zeugio or maybe something else). He invited me to a guild (which i was kicked out of for being a noob). We're even both from philippines :)

i would also like to thank this rougue ( i forgot her name) she gave me legendary items like radiant ribs of brutality or was it assault (lvl 31 gun) again my name back then was (zeugio or maybe something else i change my name alot)

Sariita
08-07-2015, 10:53 PM
I need to make a list here, so many people I know are worth being mentioned here.
In no specific order:

1. Justyx: This girl is amazing, we're so alike that it's creepy sometimes. #TeamBites

2. Whole <Mafiosos>: You guys... Los adoro! I miss you all too, who knows, probably I'll level an alt to be again with you all. :)

3. Remiia & Petiiiika: Reemy foody & Petiiiii <3 You two make me laugh wayyy too much, and I trust you both so much. luv ya both!

4. Kalviito: Calvooo! Sigh. Words can't describe how cool, humble and totally amazing this guy is.

5. Arturorey: You had to be on my list, you noob smurfy. huhu. <3

6. Topho & Iamnumbertwo: The first one makes me laugh like the whole time he is online; The second one is my Tagalog-English translator, and one of the best guys I've met in game. You guys rock!

7. Mefloor: sis MMM <3 She's the cutest girl I've met till date.

8. Kuma: Grannyyy. Old man, you're amazing.

9. Ushaoas: This girl is like my sis, I luv ya!

10. Fionlam: Fio is a lil sis to me... Touch her and you are dead.

11. The rest of <The Council>: You guys has been the best thing that ever happened to me in game. Former The Council members are included. :)

(There's ONE exception with the ex Councils, any actual Council member knows what I mean.)

12. Everyone on my main's friendlist: All of you deserve to be here, but I can't list you all! :)

-Sarii♥

Zorev Gnoz
08-08-2015, 12:41 AM
I wanna say thanks to a warrior named Purplemulan...he is the first guy in the game that helped me passed shyual (lvl cap 36) when I'm just a lvl 26 nub... although he didnt play anymore but he is still the best!!!

Fredystern
08-08-2015, 11:02 PM
Kindanuts was a kind person he give me planar brutality when the planar tombs is new and the planar brutality price were 900k+
But i didnt sold it :3 i use it cause its from someone give me for free :)

Thx for make this thread so i can thank to him :)

Rosybuds
08-09-2015, 12:17 AM
I would like too say a Very Big Thank You Too Two Players In This Game One I have known since my D/L days not threw Receiving gifts or gold as I never ask Nor accept.If I want something IL save & Buy it ( Unless someone wants too give me Nekro then I shall Love you forever) But Names LYSSISS & her BF XERRIOUS They are two of the nicest people I have met Lyssiss is so Helpful and never once moans when Im constantly asking her But whats this for ? But why wont it ? How do I do This & That & the Next Thing... She is a Wonderful Kind and Caring Person, They Both Are...And All though they are not on the Forum I'd just like too give them a mention ������

Lyziz
08-09-2015, 07:56 PM
I would like too say a Very Big Thank You Too Two Players In This Game One I have known since my D/L days not threw Receiving gifts or gold as I never ask Nor accept.If I want something IL save & Buy it ( Unless someone wants too give me Nekro then I shall Love you forever) But Names LYSSISS & her BF XERRIOUS They are two of the nicest people I have met Lyssiss is so Helpful and never once moans when Im constantly asking her But whats this for ? But why wont it ? How do I do This & That & the Next Thing... She is a Wonderful Kind and Caring Person, They Both Are...And All though they are not on the Forum I'd just like too give them a mention ������

Aww rose :)))
Thank you very much.
Sweetyyyy....
But than i can just say that this girl "Roselind"
is definitely one of the most kind persons i have met in DL.. and im very happy that now, that the DL time is over, we are playing AL together <3
Lys

ffoxface
08-11-2015, 01:12 AM
First off I would like to thank my first ever friend/boyfriend (total fake person but meh) thank you for breaking my heart and showing me I'm stronger than that. Next I want to thank Mfkillerzz for being an amazing friend sometimes. I want to thank Dystopianinja for being my first best friend even though we have grown in different directions. Next I want to thank Dratover because he's an idiot. ^_^. Then I want to thank the girl I first attacked on this game and scared her. Aliceshadow. My wombfruit. I love you. Then I want to thank Cerbruss for being a male who is weird with koodies. Next I want to thank sev because I can. I want to thank hairy for hating me :3 I hate you to. Then I want to thank my current boy thing because he's cute :3 Demaralized. Then I want to thank everyone who has put up with me and my wifey MARRY ^0^ I want to thank poi aswell. Then I want to thank my best friend. The stupid idiot who I love as my best friend and who knows everything about me. Dan or as some of you know him as Achooel or leeocha or Demizez. I love you :3
P.s. This was an amazing thread

Jaffakex
08-11-2015, 01:24 AM
What's necro?
When you revive an old thread from the dead it is said "to necro it" as in Necromancers reviving the dead.

Btw give my best to Matan.

Hellgamer
08-11-2015, 03:55 AM
Dunno if someone else also wrote about him but for me nicest player in AL is "Dizzledrops". Early 41, he was fully geared(mythic) and i guess had some money. He had many items that on that time could make him a big profit, but instead he was gifting them to guild mates. At start he was making a question and right awnser got the egg. Later he was giving everyone who he hadnt give an ethyl egg (20-25k at that time). But the best thing i think is that he gave his guildmates a chance to farm mythic(i was sleeping when it started so didnt participate but it was still going on when i woike up for a couple of hours). In the end, player who found 1st the items he asked ( normals found in elite i think) he gave him mythic armor.

The thing is this game revolves around gold. New items, items getting rare, new level gear new pets etc. The money everyone has are important for his progress in the future of the game. It is very rare to find a player that wants to help other players get to a decent level and enjoy the game as much as you do . No idea if he is still playing tho :P

Shackler
08-11-2015, 08:12 PM
Well i wont type long articles about these people. They already know what they mean to me.

Siamia - bunny
Fog - brb *costumer*
Ruthien - J
Zethost - Use vb
Johnabruzzi - hahahahaha cry
Hell/Love - ks
Darkmaiki - Mercher of friends
Ekalh - nab
Galifianakhs - this government...
Pacman - lmao bro
Summerland - heymeow
Sit - gonna open more locks
Whooooops - "is not accepting gifts"
Haliii - 15k crit
Xda - listen, wkwkwkwkwk, im drunken (rambo)
Aziii - morning (i can write an essay but you know... im lazy af)

And

Lavecina - you are a beast..
My truly best friend...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FalstadWildhammer
08-12-2015, 06:08 AM
I'd thank the anonymous warrior who gave me 2 Planar Clubs of Wills for the price of 2k(Thats was a bit a time ago and I don't remember the name)

OdenTheJust
08-12-2015, 07:06 AM
I would like to thank an old friend Anafeocaja, way back in the early seasons of AL I was trying to figure out what wepons people had that made them "glow" or show an elemental animation and Anafeocaja showed me that there was a whole tier "legendary" that I didn't know about and bout me a set of legendary gear afterwards! XD
He is retired from AL now but to this day I still use his name for starting a solo party. (/partyi Anafeocaja) Thank you so much bro!

Elvenheart
03-19-2017, 09:03 AM
I think this thread should keep going...

*bumps*

Ucamaeben
03-19-2017, 09:27 AM
I'd like to give a shout out to our GM of Extreme Legion - Feb. Super level headed guy as a GM and super fun to play with.

Also the officers of Extreme Legion. Top notch people and super OP players! Thanks y'all!

-Uca

SkipperSkinner
03-19-2017, 10:14 AM
Soooooo many people helped me to where I am now in this game some I only know on forums and i want to use this to say THANKSSS

Ravenlark-for too many runs where we scream monty python lines at the mobs
Avaree-For useful info on forums and running in maus with me
Runagain- For putting up with all of my pms with questions about Somberholt and his help guide and You Tube Channel
Slekkii- For some great live streamed runs and his channel which introduced me to Arcane legends
Flygonmaster(Geo)-Master of the great guild that helped me become the player I am today
Everyone who would invite me to maus runs in the upper floors so I could skip the first few here is a list:

Alkeyhall
Ajune
Angrydodong
Aqilaaqueen
Bludot
Cok
Crpyseahorse
Deathbeasy
Diet
Feb
Fivr
Jeobug
Lies
Ocearions
Papawiiz
Profroget
Rusjeka
Saga
Skieess
Sxold
Vtaa
Wagimansearie
Yded
And Many More!!TY ALL

Sasamon
03-19-2017, 12:34 PM
The list is freaking giant but...

I would like to say a special thanks for the wonderful time playing together, talking about life, laughs, advices and tons of fun to:

-Mybad

You are awesome and I Miss You! Hope you back to game someday! <3

Enviado de meu SK352 usando Tapatalk

Imback Al
03-19-2017, 01:03 PM
Nicest people in al are: safiras, vogue, galifianakhs and ekalh, rustygun, leeelooo, blipz, Albr, blazerland, mely, rip, vsa, and perfect (not ordered)

Daggee
03-19-2017, 01:50 PM
Shoutout to my good nabby friend Reanimatedlee ;)

Magemagix
03-19-2017, 02:37 PM
Nicest ppl in al for me are:

Daggthenab, feb, eleasah, ucamaeban, billa, manytheman, susiee, friasihabu, minotaurz, mythicgoblin.

Most of the officers nd guildies of extreme legion. They made playing the game alot more fun.

For pvp might name a few(sry dont remember all) : solovv, methalica, logiv.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

zauilet
03-19-2017, 06:21 PM
I'll b editing this post of mine very soon :D

Ceuidear
03-19-2017, 10:59 PM
A free bump for such a nice thread even though its old(2013) as it ll help others to understand & know persons who r better & best.

Cant mention a name of a player as i have wiped my FL nor the name of a Guild except for Mythic Revenge as it was family but, left it as many quit the game in it later on everything i witnessed & had was just MEAN.

Kriticality
03-19-2017, 11:09 PM
Zarckos and zarckos

Moyser
03-21-2017, 02:36 PM
Everyone in my guild "Crisis of Faith" ^=^

Imback Al
03-21-2017, 08:39 PM
Zarckos and zarckos
Adam clash soon? Heard horror is returning.

Kriticality
03-21-2017, 08:45 PM
Adam clash soon? Heard horror is returning.

I will serve your mages anytime you want. However I have a hold up as many are being banned. My items that total well above the threshold of others banned are scattered across many other toons. I pmd Gary but heard nothing back. Trying to collect my fortune back from Zeus and others. Need to apparently make sure I'm not banned for trading now. I don't know about horror. I didn't play with them when purge was horror and I will continue to play without them. That is ofc unless arry returns. I will play with arry win lose or draw.

Imback Al
03-21-2017, 08:58 PM
I will serve your mages anytime you want. However I have a hold up as many are being banned. My items that total well above the threshold of others banned are scattered across many other toons. I pmd Gary but heard nothing back. Trying to collect my fortune back from Zeus and others. Need to apparently make sure I'm not banned for trading now. I don't know about horror. I didn't play with them when purge was horror and I will continue to play without them. That is ofc unless arry returns. I will play with arry win lose or draw.

Wait..get your fortune back from Zeus? Add me on line at imbaaaack

Kriticality
03-21-2017, 09:07 PM
Yes etc etc. he has my stuff obv. Nobody trying to get banned lol. I wouldn't know bc I rarely play. But I've heard horror stories. Check my house. No throne. No cage. No 17 frogs. No nothing. Zeus and 3 others have all my gear/furniture. And ofc when I say fortune I mean a fortune. I'll come back whenever I can get my stuff back and not get banned.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170322/42c20500c9b09d7cc03da31f224071da.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170322/ace4c7d1b27ae3d8533b13624f22e607.jpg

jonasDgreat
03-22-2017, 02:24 PM
even thou they r not players of al we still have to thank them, harley,stonegrip slithe, and francisca. if it wasnt for them were not gonna be successful in this game. RIP:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

slaayer
03-22-2017, 08:27 PM
This is pretty​cool

Slekki
03-23-2017, 01:05 PM
Darrenpr, one of the most down to earth people and the first player to reach the Exalted rank!

Irg
03-23-2017, 02:33 PM
I haven't play for that long, but many of them did gave me a feeling of that they are always
Friendly and trustworthy
I dont really do those kind of expression in public but thx the thread starter gave me this chance

Delusiions/deplete one of my first real friend in this game, i still remember when im only lv27, i got scamed for 300k which was all my
gold he was the one who cheer me up and gave me some stuff even tho we just met him for 2days. His niceness completely changed my mind bout my thought to this game: trust no one...
Rmrs I think he actually quit the game now havnt see him around :( i still remember the time we first met, he was a absolutely pro, and i
Couldn't pass dead city the second map caus it was super hard. Then i asked him for help, he came instantly. He was a super rich ppl with no
Arrogant, he willing to help at any time. One time i was lving up and i did it 2h strate, he said he is ok but after i know in his time was 4am in the
Moring, he stay up for me, for a nab i was, and he didnt have to.
ZikaMutiple time i saw him in pvp, he never join a team with less player, he never join a team thats winning really hard, he never gang,
Never spawn kill, never talk shet caus he killed a lot ppl or bramg about his team and other.
CharmingongHe was a cool person, always funny(muahaha)we had many fun together running maps and he helped me a lot
XillionaireOne of my best friend for quite a while, always cheer me up with his funny words, we talk all the time
Elitwarrior/BaHe was the "teacher" of me, he was the main ppl who told me how to merch and thats how i can buy most stuff now
He was always friendly and also quite iccinigrating.
Eyehahahaha nothing to say
Weelywunka or something like that eveeytime he is in mu5, mu6 he always think about me and ask if i wana come
YehHe is one of the coolest peoplebi met in a long time, and always have deep thoughts(hehe)
PainfulldeadWe do both pvp and pve a lot of times, he was really good at it and always make fun jokes
Astrial something

Ocanaasibe
03-23-2017, 08:11 PM
I would like to give my thanks to Justice who guided me a lot. I respect him. :)

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

ayakding
03-24-2017, 02:11 AM
Omg lol... nice

Veenihiv
03-24-2017, 04:34 AM
I would like to thank Justice, Mssweety,Luckydead and all members of CoF guild for making my al life an awesome one :)

intizamfamily888
03-24-2017, 04:54 AM
Im thanking all my friends at endgame and at lvl 15 who made me to go on playing AL when I was about to retire. The ones I'm talking to know, that im pointing on them[emoji13] [emoji106]

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2 using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
03-24-2017, 08:26 AM
Im gonna say myself idc if its selfish but its true.

Runagain :3 ofc

Slekki is awesome!

There are few others not many cant remember names atm :)

zauilet
03-24-2017, 04:10 PM
Ya now I'll post it here as I'm free aftr event here are the names of people to whom I'm thankful too :
Uyiaha : first Indian I met in game Nd helped me a lot wishing to see u again in the game
Lv 9 pvp : ganace/impossible/ultranub/anukunu/poginibay/ribetinaa/miniaturix /ezkinita(forgot the ign :/) who supported me a lot during my hard time of spy crap on lv 9
Lv 16 pvp : can't forget ever these names! Gone wrong/kinggaem/very own Barney sir (yakuza)/Mel/fiery/mod/xxlabuxx/hhgx/kaqe
Nd other impreza guildies!! Helped me a lot on lv 16 Nd the best guild :)
Endgame friends : iulla/giftedjester/naifnoon/cinder/badulaseros/dragoonclaws/powerfullmage/daiys Nd my present guildies of <strategy> who help me a lot at endgame
Below r names of very special names to me
Deadsilentxx/unknowntears/jetlagged
My best friends in this game Nd have quit these both supported me the most at lv 9 Nd Thanx to ribetinaa who advised me to quit lv 9 2 yrs ago
I'm sorry if I forgot a name or two hope u will forgive me :)
These r the best people I met in this game Nd will never forget them ever!

Daggee
03-26-2017, 05:20 PM
Darrenpr, one of the most down to earth people and the first player to reach the Exalted rank!
Lmao, lit bro [emoji108]

mssweety
03-27-2017, 12:06 AM
I would like to thank Justice, Mssweety,Luckydead and all members of CoF guild for making my al life an awesome one :)
huggs!

Gesendet von meinem SM-A500F mit Tapatalk

Mohok
11-08-2017, 04:46 AM
I would thank devs for being nice and always being next to players and answer them cuz I didn't see that in any other games and thanks for the awesome event justg ma man and cinco #banana_lives_matters and the others they are fun and cool people who listen to us when they don't even need to
Thanks devs for the hard work keep it up my family and friends .

Motherless_Child
11-09-2017, 06:35 PM
Hmmm great post

Nicest player in game was Remiem........ Remiem was awesome....... I remember when we ran in a party.........

Pushs
11-01-2018, 11:15 AM
First person who gave a cool legendary weapon when i was leveling(noob those days) is Hasibya(didnt meet him in a long time fear he wont come back)
+the guild Chaosss(Hasibya was a member too) those ppl helped me alot.they arw the oldest friends of mine..
This guy Koplaktrash who helped me to make gold he gave money to buy stuff didnt want anything in return he gave me his glint to farm and drag sword to use soo friendly he has helped other players too..
Love ya ll

Azerothraven
11-01-2018, 11:19 AM
Shout out to all of the scammers when I was a noob, you made me tough and I am soo much better for it now so ty

Oldnewzeus
11-01-2018, 11:26 PM
I lately made some new friends who seem rly nice by running LB [emoji4] , you know iam talkin about you Chautrao & Juice [emoji4] and everyone else i met on my first LB attempt:), was fun and ill sure as hell wont be on LB the last time!

regards,

Oldnewzeus

Crankomaniac
11-02-2018, 04:09 AM
I am thankfull for the Guild Deviant Misfits and ofc for all The officers and Guild leader who gives me The feeling to be home. Sometimes when i log in i laugh so hard cuz Sometimes The Guild chat is Extremen funny to read :)

Bruiizer

Razererxx
11-05-2018, 03:45 PM
I have to thank Greoatef for helping me in every aspect of a game,showed me some tricks,gave me will to play game again.Thank you so much :)

Zylx
11-06-2018, 03:23 AM
I haven't posted in this thread since like 2014 and there is a huge list of people i have met since then that i appreciate for being in my virtual life. For the sake of me not forgetting to mention any names in a list, I will just say that those who I love and appreciate should already know who they are. These almost 6 years of being in the AL community have yielded me such great friends and even great enemies who became great friends. Thank you all for being such great friends!

Sincere thanks to all my amigos I met in game, on forums, on Line, and on Discord. And even the devs. You are all the nicest players in AL in my book.

Wakenbaker
11-29-2018, 06:30 PM
THANKS INK!! MISS YOU BRO..I'm back on after 3 years and miss my old group of friends

Thanks for all the good memories!!!

yours truly WAKENBAKER