PDA

View Full Version : Gold bug thingie

Thatkidoverthere
09-06-2013, 10:42 PM
I was messing around earlier and I traded 8m for 8m with Darkbladess and somehow they ended up with less gold. This is the 3rd time this has happened to me, I know everyone will be calling me a liar and all of those fun names, keep them to yourself. I have tried figuring out whats going on using 2 of my accounts at the same time but I cant seem to do so. If anyone doesnt believe me, ask Apa/Apasara, Satanxmerch and Darkbladess. Theyve all experienced it too. Is it possible that a bug takes away something from virtual reality before it happens? That seems to be only explaination I have come up with. I have been called a scammer and such because it glitches or something after I hit confirm and they hit confirm but before its transfered to different account. To all of you who might still persist in calling me a liar or saying Im "Hacking" a SECURE server, please keep it to yourself, I dont want to read those comments, I only want help solving this problem.

Has anyone else experienced this or is it just me and the few people Ive named above? Please help me figure this out!

Spyce
09-06-2013, 10:44 PM
Never tried it but I'll try it with 1 gold later.

Cheenivie
09-07-2013, 08:03 PM
oh em gee hakur plo nub scam pplz moar!

Jk I tried it with 1m and it did the same

Thatkidoverthere
09-07-2013, 08:31 PM
See, Im not crazy! This tme! Darkbladess, Satanxmerch, Apa/Apasara and, I have lost over 30m from this :/ Its starting to annoy me since I cant merch without the risk of losing gold...FIX THIS STG!!!