View Full Version : Battle of the Greats: L36 AL CTF Tournament!

Pages : [1] 2

Zeus
10-19-2013, 02:02 PM
The Tournament Brackets Have Been FILLED!

The system has given you your brackets, please check it out using this link!: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=54

The tournament will officially start on October 26th, 2013 at 6:00 AM Pacific Standard Time. HOWEVER, if teams would like to fight earlier, as long as they show proof that both of them have agreed it is an official match, they may fight earlier!

Rules to begin an official match will apply! If you DO NOT follow those rules, the match WILL NOT count!

Battle of the Greats: L36 AL CTF Tournament

No of Teams: 14
Type: Single Elimination

Description:
I. Level Requirement: L36

II. Gear Requirement:
Any gear will be allowed, but there will be certain exceptions one can locate in the tournament rules section.*

III. Tournament Description:
This tournament will consist of 4 teams with 5 players on each team fighting a double elimination style bracket in a classic CTF tournament, where the objective is to be the first to score 5 flags before your opponent(s).
Matches will be played in the following fashion:
• Before starting the match, both teams are required to meet in one spawn directly opposite to their opponent's spawn room.
• 1 player from each spawn room is required to stand outside of the opponent's spawn room to insure that no player is attempting to get a head start on capturing the flag.
• There must be a screenshot of both teams acknowledging the match to begin. This screenshot MUST be posted on the tournament thread or PM'd to: Apollo, Delphina, &, Taejo.
• The final score must be captured and posted on both the tournament thread as well as PM'd to: Apollo, Delphina, & Taejo

IV. Time of Tournament:
The tournament will begin as soon as all slots are filled. From the exact time the brackets are posted, you will have 1 week to find your opponent(s) and complete the match. An agreed time must be posted on the tournament thread with both team leaders acknowledging and agreeing to this time.

V. Scorekeeping:
Each tournament round will consist of 1 game where both teams are expected to fight to their fullest & be the first to capture 5 flags. Screenshots of the win must be posted on the tournament thread or PM'd to: Apollo, Delphina, & Taejo. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. If this is not completed, then it is as if the match did not even happen.

Once a win is confirmed, the winner will advance to the next bracket.

VI. Tournament Rules:
These will be the tournament rules & also the only way judges will be able to make a decision from. Without supporting evidence that a team or team member has broken the following rules, the judge will not be able to make a decision.

Disclaimer: *Upon entering this tournament, you and your team members have read each section of this thread & fully understand what is required to enter this tournament. Participants will also understand that failure to comply to any of the rules will result in their and possibly the team's immediate disqualification.

Without further adieu:

• A team leader may have no more than 2 of the same class on his team.
• Before starting the match, each team must regroup into ONE spawn that is directly across from where the other team's spawn location is.
• Before starting the match, one player of each team must go near the enemy's spawn to insure that no team member is attempting to get a head start. (Yes, these team members that go explore are technically the only players that are allowed a head start)
• No macros
• No summoning/dismissing of pets
• No trash talking during the entire time the tournament match & before/after the tournament match is taking place may occur. If any team player is found to be trash talking or behaving non-sportsmanlike, they will be disqualified and the team will not be allowed to sub in another player.
• A team is allowed to have 3 subs, but that sub may not qualify to play if there is 2 of the same class active in the team.
• Opposing teams facing each other MUST agree on a time & date to play. This must be done within 2 days of knowing who your opposing team is.
• If a team does not meet on the time & date specified, they will be disqualified. (Under special circumstances, I will allow ONE re-trial to successfully meet up). If this means that team players have to stay up at a time inconvenient to them, so be it. There are sacrifices one must make for developer sponsored tournaments.
• A screenshot of an agreeing time and date for each match-up must be posted AND PM'd to: Apollo, Delphina, & Taejo
• If a team member goes AFK, it is up to the other team to decide wether to wait or not. However, sportsmanship and common courtesy will be appreciated.
• Any drama/situations/disagreements once the tournament is in session must be PM'd to me. If any posts are made on the tournament thread, it will result in that player dropping out of the tournament.
• There may be no more than 3 stun-related pets (this includes terrify & panic pets) on one team. This tournament will require variation.
• Arcane pets will be allowed, but no more than 3 arcane pets will be allowed on the team.
• 1 Arcane weapon per team will be allowed.
• Mythic items will be allowed.
• Only 1 arcane rarity item is allowed to be equipped. Meaning, if one has a Maul of Ollerus and Samael, they will have to choose which one to use.
• Spawning or blocking off an opposing team's entrance will result in the entire team's automatic disqualification.
• You must post the team you are registering with on the tournament thread and specify the equipment of each player.
• One is not allowed to switch out team-members once the tournament has started, so, choose your teammates wisely.
• A sub may not be allowed on another team as well.
• There may not be the same player of different teams.
• Semi-Finals & Final matches will be evaluated based on best out of 3!
• Something I was contacted about in game when a team was asking if they can switch weapons...For clarification, you ARE allowed to switch weapons BEFORE a tournament match. Once the match has started, you may not be allowed to switch it. Also, if you switch the weapon... you MUST update it in the team description.
• ANY RULES BROKEN MUST BE PROVEN WITH EVIDENCE OR THEY WILL BE CONSIDERED NULL.

Note: These rules are subject to change at any time before the tournament begins.

VII. Prizes:

• As per Samhayne, a tournament exclusive banner will be given to winners along with a possibility of platinum rewards to winners & runner-ups.

VIII. How to Register:
Participants will register through the following link:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=54

READ THIS BEFORE CLICKING THAT LINK!
Please note, a forum account is needed to register. You will need click the button "New Team" once clicking on the link above. Also, the team captain will also be required to register their team. In the team description, a team captain must list the following: team members, substitutes, class of each player, the pet each player & sub will be using, as well as the gear. Nobody other than the team captain can register the team & the team captain must be specified by posting on the thread. No team is made official until registering. Team captains should also post on the official tournament thread with their forum account and state their IGN. They are also required to state their team members IGNs that they will be playing on.

With that said...

Good Luck! May the games begin!

View all Tournaments (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php)

Zeus
10-19-2013, 02:07 PM
Tournament Match-Ups:

For match-ups, it will be:

• Death Raw vs. Dream Team
• Team Testosterone vs. Rampage
• The A Team vs. Fox Hound
• EOS Noobs vs. Alpha
• Flag Protecterz vs. Purple Phackers
• Underdogs vs. The WAB

Also, whoever is in Team Testosterone, would you please contact me? It seems that you were removed from the brackets. I want to know if it was by your own doing that you did this. If it wasn't, I will need to add you in ASAP! Thanks!

Zeus
10-19-2013, 02:22 PM
I will expand the bracket if needed, it seems that 4 teams is far too little.

Hinataa
10-19-2013, 02:36 PM
Yes, n many ppl won't see in time apollo.. when they see places taken, also many ppl don't have teams yet, including u

Zeus
10-19-2013, 02:38 PM
Yes, n many ppl won't see in time apollo.. when they see places taken, also many ppl don't have teams yet, including u

Unless you have a full team, you may not register. Upon registering, you have to state your team and subs in a post on here. Up to 2 subs are allowed.

To create a team, click the link and on the left hand side, you should see a button called "New Team". Create a team through there and then enter in your members in that team, then join the tournament using that team.

Venom
10-19-2013, 02:41 PM
Team: Alpha

Venom [Warrior] Arcane Maul, Full Mythic, Slag
Overheard [Warrior] Mythic Glaive, Full Mythic, Samael
Ipredator [Rogue] Mythic Daggers, Full Mythic, Hammerjaw
Apollo [Rogue] Mythic Daggers, Full Mythic, Samael
Hopesolo [Sorcerer] Mythic Staff, Full Mythic, Ribbit
-------------------------------------
Beelzzebob (Extra) [Warrior] Full Mythic
Sonofblak (Extra) [Rogue] Mythic Daggers, Full Mythic, Malison
Smoller (Extra) [Sorcerer] Mythic Gun, Full Mythic, Abaddon

About pets: Will be updated as I discuss with the rest. Will keep in mind the Max 3 Stun Pets and Max 3 Arcane Pets rule :)

Zeus
10-19-2013, 03:17 PM
Update: 2 subs are allowed due to the possibility of the sub interfering with the 2 class limit rule. This will limit the chance of a team being crippled.

Zeus
10-19-2013, 04:00 PM
2 out of 6 slots have been filled! Please, get your teams in fast! If there is enough demand, do not worry, I will add more slots.

Taejo
10-19-2013, 04:31 PM
Everyone please use the following new thread as a rules FAQ/Feedback for the upcoming tournament. We will try to keep this one strictly for team organization/registration. Thanks!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?120793-CTF-Tournament-Rules-FAQ-Feedback&p=1306144#post1306144

Another update: I will not be participating, only co-hosting for Apollo. Also, he will not be able to make any judgement calls for any of his matches - either Delphina or I will do that.

Taejo
10-19-2013, 04:36 PM

Venom (Arcane Maul) [Warrior]
Overheard [Warrior]
Ipredator [Rogue]
Tumadreee [Rogue]
Smoller [Sorcerer]

Apollo (Extra) [Rogue]
Hopesolo (Extra) [Sorcerer]

Thanks for signing up Defamed. Please be sure to edit your post with each participants' gear/pets that they'll be using during the tournament.

Taejo
10-19-2013, 04:40 PM
Postulate1: Please be sure to post your team's classes, equipment and pets. Thank you.

Solid
10-19-2013, 04:47 PM
ctf - hammerjaw all mythics - myth daggers rogue
hakoom- hammerjaw all mythics - mythic staf mage
inkredible -slag all mythics maul warrior
meecah-slag full myth mythic stagg mage
aciidd- samael full mythic - myth glaive warrior

subs:
azepeiete rogue full myth razorback
pinatas rogue full myth

Taejo
10-19-2013, 04:50 PM
paul-glacian full mythic with arcane maul

Sorry, Paul will have to choose either the Maul or Glacian.

• Only 1 arcane rarity item is allowed to be equipped. Meaning, if one has a Maul of Ollerus and Samael, they will have to choose which one to use.

Solid
10-19-2013, 05:58 PM
edited thx.

Zeus
10-19-2013, 06:13 PM
edited thx.

I see 4 arcane pets when a max of 3 is allowed.

Zeus
10-19-2013, 06:16 PM

Overheard [Warrior] Full Mythic, Samael
Ipredator [Rogue] Full Mythic
Tumadreee [Rogue] Full Mythic
Smoller [Sorcerer] Full Mythic

Apollo (Extra) [Rogue] Full Mythic
Hopesolo (Extra) [Sorcerer] Full Mythic

About pets: Since I will be using Slag and Overheard will be using Samael, both have panic ability on their arcane, there is still room for one more arcane pet. Probably HJ or Glacian as they do not stun on Arcane ability. Rest, can not exactly state as of now what pet who would be using during tournament. Though, we would definitely keep in mind the max 2 Arcane pets and max 2 stun/panic pets rule :)

I upped it to 3 arcane & 3 stun pets because it would be considered otherwise harsh to tanks & sorcs who usually require those type of pets.

Taejo
10-19-2013, 06:25 PM
Everyone please pay special attention to these rules:

• A team leader may have no more than 2 of the same class on his team.
• There may be no more than 3 stun-related pets (this includes terrify & panic pets) on one team. This tournament will require variation.
• Arcane pets will be allowed, but no more than 3 arcane pets will be allowed on the team.
• 1 Arcane weapon per team will be allowed.
• Mythic items will be allowed.

These are especially important when setting up your teams. Here's an example:

1. Apollo (rogue), Razorbacks, Glacian (arcane pet #1)
2. Taejo (warrior), Maul, Slag
3. Delphina (sorcerer), Orbital Staff, Samael (arcane pet #2)
4. Samhayne (rogue), Entangled Bow, Hammerjaw (arcane pet #3)
5. Joe (sorcerer), Mythic Gun, Grimm

Red = 1 arcane weapon per team (user must not equip an arcane pet)
Orange = 3 stun/terrify/panic pets (arcane ability only) per team
The other colors = no more than 2 of the same class per team

Zeus
10-19-2013, 06:39 PM
Added an automatic DQ for abusing the summon/dismiss exploit for arcane ability.

Also, how do people feel about a no ribbit rule?

Taejo
10-19-2013, 06:47 PM
Apollo, I see "&" throughout your initial post. Can you fix?

Solid
10-19-2013, 06:59 PM
we will figure out the pet dilemma when we are all online

Zeus
10-19-2013, 07:01 PM
Apollo, I see "&" throughout your initial post. Can you fix?

Yeah, what happens is every time I do an & sign, it glitches and does that. For example, if you quote me, you will see an and sign (figure 8).

katish
10-19-2013, 07:52 PM
GotSkillz updated. From now on this team's leader will be Speedofsound, he will pick up from here ty :)

Koverage - warrior maul
Speedofsound - rogue mythic
Everam - mage mythic
Randorv - warrior mythic
Mrnoobhunterx - mage mythic

subs
Zephyruh - warrior ?
Amazonina - rogue mythic
sub mage to be determined

Taejo
10-19-2013, 07:54 PM
GotSkillz registered

Meecah
Rasi
Kilopam
Nasty
Lunaticmelody
Boogiemn
Koverage

Thanks for signing up! Please post information pertaining to your team members:

Name, Class, Weapon, Pet

Also highlight who are substitutes. Thanks!

Zeus
10-19-2013, 10:10 PM
3 of the 6 potential spots are taken! Get your teams in! :)

TuMadreee
10-19-2013, 10:26 PM
Oh snap. Didn't know I was in a team haha :) Ty DM <3

And good work Apollo. You made this happen really well, and super fast.

thortillos
10-19-2013, 11:50 PM
Team: Fox Hound

Thortillos [warrior] -Full mythic, Mythic Glaive, Samael

Cornholioz [warrior] - Full mythic, Mythic Glaive, Hammerjaw

Ixixix [sorcerer] - Full mythic, Mythic staff, Slag

Hakudemon [sorcerer] - Full mythic , Mythic Staff, Slag

Ragingsteel [rouge] - Full mythic, Entangled Bow, Glacian

SUBS:

Beastmodeee [rouge] - Full mythic, Twin Razorbacks, Hammerjaw
Drklaus [sorcerer] - architect helm, mythic armor lv 31, architect pylon, legendary amulets and ring

thortillos
10-19-2013, 11:56 PM
Cant register to the link given.. it returns a blank page

Zeus
10-19-2013, 11:57 PM
Cant register to the link given.. it returns a blank page

It's working for me... are you trying on mobile?

Zeus
10-20-2013, 12:00 AM
One more thing, once a team is registered, you will not be able to change your team without notifying me and fixing your post to properly indicate what your team is!

Also, somebody registered in a team MAY NOT be a sub in another person's team.

thortillos
10-20-2013, 12:00 AM
Yes i am using mobile device.

Zeus
10-20-2013, 12:02 AM
Yes i am using mobile device.

Try accessing the tournament page from a computer or get another team member to create and register the team for you.

kahel
10-20-2013, 01:53 AM
Purple Phackers

1. Limsyoker (rogue), Mythic Daggers, Malison
2. Barzagli (warrior), Arcane Maul , Slag
3. Blightsteel (warrior), Mythic , Slag
4. Solariixx (Sorcerer), Mythic Staff, Slag
5. Orangekahel (sorcerer), Mythic Staff, Malison

SUBS:
1. Geemizinx (Sorcerer), Mythic Staff, Samael
2. Mzchrissy (Rogue), Mythic Daggers, HJ

Taejo
10-20-2013, 02:01 AM
Looks like we're at 5 of 6 teams wanting to join. Make sure you all properly register at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=51, because that the official place for teams to sign up. You can put your names/classes down now to reserve a spot, and edit the equipment/pets later if any of it changes. However, please figure out equipment/pets as soon as possible.

READ THIS BEFORE CLICKING THAT LINK!
Please note, a forum account is needed to register. Also, the team captain will also be required to register their team. Nobody other than the team captain can register the team &amp; the team captain must be specified by posting on the thread. No team is made official until registering. Team captains should also post on the official tournament thread with their forum account and state their IGN. They are also required to state their team members IGNs that they will be playing on.

Zeus
10-20-2013, 02:28 AM
Purple Phackers

1. Limsyoker (rogue), Mythic Daggers
2. Barzagli (warrior), Maul
3. Blightsteel (warrior), Mythic
4. Grouisked (Sorcerer), Mythic Staff
5. Orangekahel (sorcerer), Mythic Staff

*pets to follow

SUBS:
1. Geemizinx (Sorcerer), Mythic Staff
2. Mzchrissy (Rogue), Mythic Daggers

Pets are needed to be listed!

Clubstyle
10-20-2013, 02:49 AM
1. Boss (W) Full mythics, Samael
2. Ramyunstyle (W) Full mythics, Vixen
3. Voicy (R) Full mythics, HJ
4. Nasty (R) Full mythics, Valkin
5. Cero (S) Full mythics, Orion

Subs: Coming soon!

Soundlesskill
10-20-2013, 02:57 AM
5. Antisorc (S) Full mythics, Orion

Forgot to inform of Smurf name.

Soundlesskill
10-20-2013, 04:30 AM
5. Cero (S) Full mythics, Orion

Rewritten

Boss's Minions

Boss [W] Full mythic, Samael
Ramyunstyle [W] Full mythic, Vixen
Nasty [R] Full mythic, Valkin
Antisorc [S] Full mythic, will update later
Voicy [R] Full mythic, HammerJaw

Subs

Rasi [S]
Iaser [W]

Taejo
10-20-2013, 04:47 AM
Rewritten

Boss's Minions

Subs

Rasi [S]
Iaser [W]

Rasi and Nasty are both listed on Meecah's team. You all are going to need to figure out which team they belong to before you can register.

• A sub may not be allowed on another team as well.
• There may not be the same player of different teams.

Also, please list any arcane weapons if applicable.

thortillos
10-20-2013, 04:56 AM
You are not Leader of any team which is eligible to join this tournament - check the maximum/ minimum team members of the ladder if you are leader of a team. Click here to go back to the tournament.

I got this message any idea how to register?

Taejo
10-20-2013, 05:04 AM
I got this message any idea how to register?

Do you see the option "Admin" and "New Team" on the lefthand side of the screen?

Or try "New" (dropdown box on upper righthand side) > "New Team".

thortillos
10-20-2013, 05:07 AM
Do you see the option "Admin" and "New Team" on the lefthand side of the screen?

Or try "Competitions" > "Teams List" > "New" (dropdown box on upper righthand side) > "New Team".

THanks i got it.

Nasty
10-20-2013, 05:30 AM
Team of meecah is not complete without consultation it was already posted on the forum.

inkredible
10-20-2013, 05:34 AM
They really need to get this team things sorted out
Idk who's talking to who but I'm just getting informed
As far as I know it apparently went like this which meecah said she will fixed but was too sleepy
She was the one talkin to these guys

iAser
Inkredble (maul or mythic)
Meecah
Rasi
Luna

- laveen
Nasty

Idk the rest info
If this team falls out - PM me if u need a warrior with maul/ mythics
Fix it- which team or no team doesn't matter to me
I'll play with whoever for fun or with none

blakadder
10-20-2013, 05:41 AM
I find having a special banner as a prize for a tournament that accepts a total of 4 teams is completely unfair and completely limited. 4 teams is not even a tournament, its like playoffs... so a grand total of 24 players will have the chance to compete for the prizes... out of how many 100s of pvp players?

inkredible
10-20-2013, 05:51 AM
I find having a special banner as a prize for a tournament that accepts a total of 4 teams is completely unfair and completely limited. 4 teams is not even a tournament, its like playoffs... so a grand total of 24 players will have the chance to compete for the prizes... out of how many 100s of pvp players?

Agreeeeed
He Changed to 6 teams
7 each team = 42 ..
I'm pretty sure they can get more teams than this

iluvataris
10-20-2013, 05:54 AM
So would this mean tourney is allready full -.-

thortillos
10-20-2013, 05:55 AM
To Apollo, u can check my post if pets are good enuf and not violating rules coz im not sure if Hammerjaw is considered a Stun pet since its arcane ability is not to stun.

Soundlesskill
10-20-2013, 06:18 AM
Rasi and Nasty are both listed on Meecah's team. You all are going to need to figure out which team they belong to before you can register.

Also, please list any arcane weapons if applicable.

Nasty and Rasi said their team was not complete and are now in Boss Minions.

I'll tell Nasty to check forums

inkredible
10-20-2013, 06:21 AM
Nasty and Rasi said their team was not complete and are now in Boss Minions.

I'll tell Nasty to check forums

Take them lol this is too messy
Good luck to all

Alhuntrazeck
10-20-2013, 07:41 AM
K so GL all participants. Hope this competition turns out well. Thanks for making Apollo remove the non-mythic rule, I'll love you guys for it forever.

Daddyblu
10-20-2013, 08:36 AM
P.S: I am looking for a team!

Class: Rogue

Gear: Mythic Helm, Mythic Armor, Mythic Daggers, Mythic Ring, Fang of Fenrir

Pet: I have every pet except Glacian, Grimm, and Ripmaw

you can add me on your team then ^_^

iluvataris
10-20-2013, 08:45 AM
Chivalrous Union's

Ardbeg
avaree
darkquanta
anduan
iluvataris
johny
ebezairec

Mostly mythic haha 3 arcane pets total Aduan with arcane weapon

will fix later today

Zeus
10-20-2013, 09:00 AM

This post confused me considering I stated not to worry about slots being filled. With demand, I'll add more teams. However, I do not believe I can remove a team. So, it was set up this way to avoid free passes. Thanks for your time!

Zeus
10-20-2013, 09:01 AM
K so GL all participants. Hope this competition turns out well. Thanks for making Apollo remove the non-mythic rule, I'll love you guys for it forever.

I haven't forgotten non-mythics. After this tournament, if it goes well, a non-mythic tournament will be in the works!

Zeus
10-20-2013, 09:02 AM
To Apollo, u can check my post if pets are good enuf and not violating rules coz im not sure if Hammerjaw is considered a Stun pet since its arcane ability is not to stun.

If arcane ability does not include stun/terrify/panic, it's not counted as an arcane pet.

Zeus
10-20-2013, 09:05 AM
5/6 slots are filled. I will add more if needed, provided that proof of a team is shown. So, if one isn't able to register a team due to teams being full, please post on this thread and I will sort it out as soon as possible.

Zeus
10-20-2013, 09:09 AM
Chivalrous Union's

Ardbeg
avaree
darkquanta
anduan
iluvataris
johny
ebezairec

Mostly mythic haha 3 arcane pets total Aduan with arcane weapon

will fix later today

You need to register this team in the way that me and Taejo have stated in order for it to be official. :) If you have any issues, let me know or check the How to Register section of my original post. I believe it is Roman numeral VIII.

Also, please post the exact gear of your teammates along with the pets included.

@Announcement to all participants
If y'all can edit your team to include the gear of each teammate and pet he/she will be using in the team description, that would be great. Thanks!

Zeus
10-20-2013, 09:10 AM
you can add me on your team then ^_^

I have already found a team now, sorry! :/

I'll delete that post when I am not posting from mobile.

Zeus
10-20-2013, 09:14 AM
Agreeeeed
He Changed to 6 teams
7 each team = 42 ..
I'm pretty sure they can get more teams than this

As I said to Blak, I will continue adding teams as slots fill up provided interest is shown. The only time I will cut it off is when teams reach 8+ as this is a double elimination tournament meaning it will take time to fight everybody.

blakadder
10-20-2013, 10:25 AM
With so many rules and no way to enforce them properly I have a big feeling this tournament will be a complete diasaster rife with cheating or misinterpreting the numerous rules.
All the luck to the organisers, hope it actually succeeds!

Zeus
10-20-2013, 10:48 AM
With so many rules and no way to enforce them properly I have a big feeling this tournament will be a complete diasaster rife with cheating or misinterpreting the numerous rules.

Eh, I think people have the capability to understand these rules and follow them.

Taejo
10-20-2013, 01:25 PM

The rules are very basic and easy to understand. Any excuses of misinterpretation during tournament game play - unless received by the majority of participants - will be dismissed, because everyone is acknowledging that they read and understand the rules by clicking the registration link. Additionally, each opposing team is to act as the enforcers of the rules, granted they all utilize integrity. These types of tournaments are very straight forward and competitive granted everyone plays by the rules and is only worried about legitimately winning - not how they can cheat in order to win pixels. As Apollo stated, they have typically ran very smoothly in PL's community. This is AL's chance to prove that we can run player-hosted tournaments fairly and consistently. The bottom line is, if our community can't play honestly and drama-free in a tournament designed for fun and fellowship, then there simply won't be any more in the future (hosted by us, anyway).

The possibility of a banner and platinum as rewards should not be the primary motivation to join, and we sincerely hope that isn't the case. If these rewards cause too much of an issue, then they will possibly be taken out of the picture. Regardless, there is no restriction to how many players can join (Apollo said he'd expand the ladder if enough teams sign up). With that being said, if people really want a chance at them, then they should sign up and try to win. Keep in mind, if this tournament runs smoothly then there will be several more banners in the future. The plan is to have an exclusive banner for our tournaments that people can obtain, and we were even looking into the idea of having members of the community enter a design contest a week prior to tournament start dates in the future. I don't see the unfairness of this reward system.

iaser
10-20-2013, 01:26 PM
I dont know why different people put up my name in there teams, but im with meecah's team.
And i changed my name to Boogiemn, so if you see someone by the name ieaser, it isnt me. ;)

Zeus
10-20-2013, 01:29 PM
I dont know why different people put up my name in there teams, but im with meecah's team.
And i changed my name to Boogiemn, so if you see someone by the name ieaser, it isnt me. ;)

I only see you registered in Meecah's team. Let me know if I'm missing something, thanks! :)

Taejo
10-20-2013, 01:37 PM
Update of registered teams, and what information we still need posted on the official tournament page (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=51):

1. Alpha - please list your pets
2. The Team - please list your substitutes (if any), classes, arcane weapon user, and pets
3. Fox Hound - please list your pets
4. Purple Phackers - please list your pets
5. GotSkillz - please highlight who your substitutes are, classes, arcane weapon user, and pets

Thanks!

Soundlesskill
10-20-2013, 02:32 PM

Nasty said you were up for it. Np we'll get a new sub.

Hinataa
10-20-2013, 02:32 PM
The team [subs]

Azepeiete[R]- full mythic, mythic daggers, pet[will be updated]
Pinatas[R]- full mythic, malison

Cero
10-20-2013, 03:04 PM
I would like to say something about 3arcane pets per team.

I suggest making 1type of arcane pet per team, since there are 3different kinds of pets.
So there will be still that 1arcane per player but also 1type of arcane pet per team.
I dont want to fight a team with 3samaels and you know whats the outcome.

how?
2warriors using glaive + samael, mythic wepapon + arcane pet which is better than maul+samael.
1rogue new mythic dagger + samael, we all know new mythic weapons are almost par or better than arcane weapons.
this is what i see if the host wont change the 3arcane pet rule.
Not possible?
it is since 3arcane pets and 3stunner(panic, terrify) are allowed.

also my Boss' Minnion hasnt registered yet because of slot shortage.
ty

Zeus
10-20-2013, 03:13 PM

I suggest making 1type of arcane pet per team, since there are 3different kinds of pets.
So there will be still that 1arcane per player but also 1type of arcane pet per team.

how?
2warriors using glaive + samael, mythic wepapon + arcane pet which is better than maul+samael.
1rogue new mythic dagger + samael, we all know new mythic weapons are almost par or better than arcane weapons.
Not possible?

ty

There was 5/6 slots filled, but I added another just incase. Now, there is 5/7 slots filled.

As for the arcane pet rule, I will ask around to see the general opinion on changing it. The problem I forsee is that people have already picked teammates based on gear & pets and to change it now might be an issue with them. To anyone who objects, now would be the time to post your opinion.

Soundlesskill
10-20-2013, 03:15 PM
Rewritten

Boss's Minions

Subs

Rasi [S]
Tumadreee [R]

EDITED: Tuma new sub

TuMadreee
10-20-2013, 03:25 PM
Spoke to Apollo & Venom - Moved teams.

Taejo
10-20-2013, 03:26 PM
GotSkillz

Meecah
Nasty
Boogiemn
Rasi
Lunaticmelody
Kilopam
Koverage

Boss's Minions

Subs

Rasi [S]
Tumadreee [R]

Soundlesskill: The names highlighted in red are still an issue. Meecah has already registered his team for the tournament, so it looks like you will need to replace Nasty and Rasi on yours.

EDIT: Tuma situation resolved.

Taejo
10-20-2013, 03:33 PM
Spoke to Apollo & Venom - Moved teams.

What team are you on now?

Zeus
10-20-2013, 03:33 PM
What team are you on now?

I believe it's Noisy's team.

TuMadreee
10-20-2013, 03:37 PM
Boss' minions or whatever lol, Noisy's team.

Zeus
10-20-2013, 03:53 PM
@Cero
The reason why I included arcane pets is because of the argument that mythics were common now. Well, one could argue that arcanes are common now as well. So, if we did away with the one non-mythic rule, something has to be kept in balance. Otherwise, that would make those who wanted to use mythics slightly hypocritical, no?

It's like saying, "Hey, if you didn't work towards mythics, that's too bad, earn them. But wait, arcanes isn't really fair." I hope you understand why I created that rule.

iluvataris
10-20-2013, 04:31 PM

how?
Not possible?

ty
i like this idea

Edit: there's limits to classes, Stun Pets, arcane items/pets why not limit so a team cannot have 3 samuels i think its only fair.

iluvataris
10-20-2013, 04:35 PM
And sorry were trying to get are pet situation figured out trying to get everyone together so we can all talk about it.

and Apollo are panic and terrify pets considered stun pets?

Zeus
10-20-2013, 04:38 PM
And sorry were trying to get are pet situation figured out trying to get everyone together so we can all talk about it.

and Apollo are panic and terrify pets considered stun pets?

Yes they are.

iluvataris
10-20-2013, 04:44 PM
Edited post 77 please read

Cero
10-20-2013, 04:52 PM
@Cero
The reason why I included arcane pets is because of the argument that mythics were common now. Well, one could argue that arcanes are common now as well. So, if we did away with the one non-mythic rule, something has to be kept in balance. Otherwise, that would make those who wanted to use mythics slightly hypocritical, no?

It's like saying, "Hey, if you didn't work towards mythics, that's too bad, earn them. But wait, arcanes isn't really fair." I hope you understand why I created that rule.

yea, im not saying to remove arcane pets but instead limit it to 1Arcane pet type per team. as you said, Arcane pets are now common and a team can generate types of the arcane pet. Having 2 or 3 Samael makes an annoying panic/terrify difference. I've played with 3 to 5samael many times and its hard. Not only that it's hard but also it takes the fun away, since samael can panic per swing and using terrify ability. All im saying is limit the Arcane pet type to 1 for more than that is just no fun, more even and challenging if theres only one OP samael.

so if my team has 3samael.
we could go

2 warriors with glaive+ samael
1rogue with Dagger + samael
1rogue with bow+malison
and me with mythic (no slag)

our gears and set up have meet the
3arcane pet/gear
3stunners rule.
1arcane per player.

katish
10-20-2013, 05:08 PM
Team of meecah is not complete without consultation it was already posted on the forum.

Please don't pin this on me, you sought voicy and others, so if you want to bail team just do it, but don't accuse me of something we know I didn't do.

Rasi and Nasty are with boss/voicy.

I will edit my team entry to reflect this and other changes and write gear/pets as soon as we have it all figured out.

ty

Nasty
10-20-2013, 05:30 PM
Please don't pin this on me, you sought voicy and others, so if you want to bail team just do it, but don't accuse me of something we know I didn't do.

Rasi and Nasty are with boss/voicy.

I will edit my team entry to reflect this and other changes and write gear/pets as soon as we have it all figured out.

ty

I'm not saying I accused you, but next time be more clear. There was not enough discussed with each other how can you post something on the forum without discussion? And Rasi knew nothing of the team next time just better consult with each other. I have nothing against you, but I'm just saying so it does not happen again because it looks like a big mess now.

katish
10-20-2013, 05:33 PM
I specifically said I was adding our entry and editing the details later today. It would've been nice if u had dropped me a pm or something instead if learning of the change from others.

But it's ok it's all sorted out now. Good luck for u guys

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk

Solid
10-20-2013, 05:41 PM
pet check pls

Ravager
10-20-2013, 06:35 PM
Team: Testosterone

1. Ravager (Mythic Warrior)
2. Brazzballzz (Mythic Warrior)
3. Serancha (Mythic Rogue)
4. Tongasmash (Arcane Staff)
5. Nitexxx (Mythic Mage)

3 Samael

Zeus
10-20-2013, 06:40 PM
yea, im not saying to remove arcane pets but instead limit it to 1Arcane pet type per team. as you said, Arcane pets are now common and a team can generate types of the arcane pet. Having 2 or 3 Samael makes an annoying panic/terrify difference. I've played with 3 to 5samael many times and its hard. Not only that it's hard but also it takes the fun away, since samael can panic per swing and using terrify ability. All im saying is limit the Arcane pet type to 1 for more than that is just no fun, more even and challenging if theres only one OP samael.

so if my team has 3samael.
we could go

2 warriors with glaive+ samael
1rogue with Dagger + samael
1rogue with bow+malison
and me with mythic (no slag)

our gears and set up have meet the
3arcane pet/gear
3stunners rule.
1arcane per player.

And one could argue glacian/hammerjaw gives greater overall benefits as well. As of now, a team can choose any arcane pet they want. I will not be limiting strategy. A team of Samael's give up speed & team bonuses. A team of Hammerjaws & Glacians give up stuns for increased survivability. There are trade-offs for each style. Also, keep in mind as this is CTF, not FFA, you're most likely not going to be going up against a bunched up group of Samaels to repeatedly be stunned over and over.

If we follow your way, what is the difference? You just made your own team more powerful, correct? Now, not only do you have 3 arcane pets, but 3 stunners & increased survivability from the other arcane pets.

Zeus
10-20-2013, 06:41 PM
I specifically said I was adding our entry and editing the details later today. It would've been nice if u had dropped me a pm or something instead if learning of the change from others.

But it's ok it's all sorted out now. Good luck for u guys

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk

Thanks for keeping it respectful. If there is any other disagreements, handling it like this is perfectly acceptable. If it goes beyond this, please PM & notify hosts/co-hosts if they can help bring y'all to an agreement.

Taejo
10-20-2013, 06:59 PM
Team: Testosterone

1. Ravager (Mythic Warrior)
2. Brazzballzz (Mythic Warrior)
3. Serancha (Mythic Rogue)
4. Tongasmash (Arcane Staff)
5. Nitexxx (Mythic Mage)

3 Samael

Hi Ravager, thanks for signing up a team! Please indicate each participant's chosen pet, and if you have any substitute players please list their names as well. Thanks!

Taejo
10-20-2013, 07:04 PM

No worries. You can post your team and edit it later - but at least get it visible on the forums so Apollo can get a head count of teams :)

Taejo
10-20-2013, 07:11 PM
ctf - hammerjaw all mythics - myth daggers
youudie- slag full mythics - myth staff
paulsebi-vixen full mythic with arcane maul
liltrix-samael full mythic - myth staff
aciidd- samael full mythic - myth glaive

subs:
azepeiete
pinatas

This looks good, Postulate1. Make sure you update your team on the official tournament page, and include what class each team member is. I know all of them, but just make it public knowledge if you would please. Thanks!

Cero
10-20-2013, 07:35 PM
And one could argue glacian/hammerjaw gives greater overall benefits as well. As of now, a team can choose any arcane pet they want. I will not be limiting strategy. A team of Samael's give up speed & team bonuses. A team of Hammerjaws & Glacians give up stuns for increased survivability. There are trade-offs for each style. Also, keep in mind as this is CTF, not FFA, you're most likely not going to be going up against a bunched up group of Samaels to repeatedly be stunned over and over.

If we follow your way, what is the difference? You just made your own team more powerful, correct? Now, not only do you have 3 arcane pets, but 3 stunners & increased survivability from the other arcane pets.

and i can argue whatever you're equiped with if you're stunned from panic(normal attack) and terrify(arcane) you have no chance.
The diffirence between one samael vs 3samael is huge. With samael the ctf game will most likely depend on who gets stunned to death. Yes, my team is strong but what about others? From what i can understand on your propusal, youre trying to make a fair tournament but doesnt that making a rule of 1arcane pet type per team makes it more fair?

Im pushing this through lol. if this tournament realy wants a fair one, Making 1Arcane pet type per team rule is the fairest.
There is no point on a game that being stunned to death thats why devs put an stun immune for Stunner Sorcs.

PS: it shows that the're still 2spot available but i cant register. say ng there's no more spot.

Taejo
10-20-2013, 07:52 PM
and i can argue whatever you're equiped with if you're stunned from panic(normal attack) and terrify(arcane) you have no chance.
The diffirence between one samael vs 3samael is huge. With samael the ctf game will most likely depend on who gets stunned to death. Yes, my team is strong but what about others? From what i can understand on your propusal, youre trying to make a fair tournament but doesnt that making a rule of 1arcane pet type per team makes it more fair?

Im pushing this through lol. if this tournament realy wants a fair one, Making 1Arcane pet type per team rule is the fairest.
There is no point on a game that being stunned to death thats why devs put an stun immune for Stunner Sorcs.

PS: it shows that the're still 2spot available but i cant register. say ng there's no more spot.

If I could throw in my 2 plat on the issue...

I understand exactly where you're coming from, Cero. However, I feel that maybe most of our perspectives and speculations are based on how CTF currently functions: 5v5 games brawls in the center of the map, unbalanced games where people "gang", or flagging games. This tournament is going to require some adaptation of strategy on top of basic fighting tactics. It will be interesting to see how different team makeups, weapons and pets perform in a legitimate CTF match - not just a 5v5 brawl. If any team actually wants to win their matches, 5v5 brawls are not necessarily going to accomplish that. With all that being said, I think the rule is going to stay in place for now (although I am not the official voice, Apollo is). After this tournament, there will a comprehensive "hot wash" (feedback session) of the rules and mechanics of the tournament, so that the next one can run smoothly and without any issues. Not to sound like a broken record, but our main objective here is to have a fun event for PvP-lovers to enjoy and show off their skills. Hopefully it is successful so that we can hold monthly tournaments.

Cero
10-20-2013, 07:59 PM
mmk, guess im stack on brawl perspective.

Instanthumor
10-20-2013, 08:04 PM
Instanthumor - Malison - Pavise (Warrior)
Shadikiller - Slag - Entombed of Warfare (Warrior)
Woofcookie - Samael - Mythic Staff (Mage)
Kilopam - Clyde - Runic (Mage)
Vipermiiishxx - Glacian - Mythic bow (Rogue)

Replacements:
Iafraazz - Malison - Architect Blade
Ruthien - Samael - Razorbacks

FYI... the weapons that the mages are using above are subject to change.
Please let me know if there is anything else i have to add in.

Taejo
10-20-2013, 08:08 PM

Replacements:

FYI... the weapons that the mages are using above are subject to change.
Please let me know if there is anything else i have to add in.

안녕하세요, thanks for signing up and including all the information needed! The weapon changes will only matter if Woofcookie decides to use an arcane staff, in which case he cannot use an arcane pet. Make sure you register your team on the official tournament page!

Instanthumor
10-20-2013, 08:09 PM
Darn you are so smart. How did you know ? lolz

Instanthumor
10-20-2013, 08:13 PM
Oh, and taeho. I am having trouble registering our team. I have no idea what to do...can you tip me in a bit please?

Taejo
10-20-2013, 08:19 PM
Oh, and taeho. I am having trouble registering our team. I have no idea what to do...can you tip me in a bit please?

1. Click link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=51
2. Upper right-hand corner of screen, directly above "Tournament details" is a drop down box labeled "New". Click that, and then select "New Team".
3. Insert all of the details for your team that you mentioned on this thread. You can update it later if need be.

Let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Ravager
10-20-2013, 08:32 PM
Ok. Its a WIP on the pets and who will use Samael etc. Still looking for subs as well.

If lets say my rogue doesn't show up but then my sub is a mage or a war, would I have to go with a 4 person team? Wouldn't it make sense to have 3 subs, 1 of each class (even though I don't have a single one yet? haha)

iluvataris
10-20-2013, 08:45 PM
I just hope were notified of the date at least almost two weeks prior.
Some of us have schedules,jobs and kids.

Edit: but really really appreciate this opportunity to compete and have a great time!

Ravager
10-20-2013, 08:47 PM
I just hope were notified of the date at least almost two weeks prior.
Some of us have schedules,jobs and kids.

I agree with this. This has been the standard for the previous tournaments. 2 Weeks notice.

HopeSolo
10-20-2013, 08:55 PM
i strongly agreed with it ... real thing come first, we gotta do what we need to be done first... it will be nice if it starts at night !!!

iluvataris
10-20-2013, 09:02 PM
i strongly agreed with it ... real thing come first, we gotta do what we need to be done first... it will be nice if it starts at night !!!(high five) Mr. Beasthopesolo As long as its a few weeks out awesome! That way we can for sure shift are schedule around for it. Me anyway : )
An There could possibly be a bit more competition rollin out.
We'll see <3

Zeus
10-20-2013, 09:16 PM
I agree with this. This has been the standard for the previous tournaments. 2 Weeks notice.

Well, consider this the notification. As soon as teams fill up, the tournament will begin 1 week after that to account for room to practice & stuff.

Zeus
10-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Ok. Its a WIP on the pets and who will use Samael etc. Still looking for subs as well.

If lets say my rogue doesn't show up but then my sub is a mage or a war, would I have to go with a 4 person team? Wouldn't it make sense to have 3 subs, 1 of each class (even though I don't have a single one yet? haha)

2 is the max allowed. The importance for tough calls during tournament making is important. Perhaps, subs should be for those who are the most crucial link for the team to be successful.

Instanthumor
10-20-2013, 09:20 PM
Quick Question, Do we get to pick what color team we get to be on? i.e. red or blue?

Taejo
10-20-2013, 10:36 PM
Everyone please use the following new thread as a rules FAQ/Feedback for the upcoming tournament. We will try to keep this one strictly for team organization/registration. Thanks!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?120793-CTF-Tournament-Rules-FAQ-Feedback

Zeus
10-20-2013, 11:34 PM
Quick Question, Do we get to pick what color team we get to be on? i.e. red or blue?

Yes.

HopeSolo
10-21-2013, 12:38 AM
(high five) Mr. Beasthopesolo As long as its a few weeks out awesome! That way we can for sure shift are schedule around for it. Me anyway : )
An There could possibly be a bit more competition rollin out.
We'll see <3

Yes.. I hope so, iluvataris .. I have a busy schedule for next few weeks.. Otherwise, ain't got time for this :)

Alfai
10-21-2013, 12:42 AM
Hmm.just like what blak said.the interpretations of what are against the rules may not be comprehend well by both teams.and i do have issue with favouritism.if you spend a lot of time in pvp this is the reality and unavoidable.hence why i am not keen (not undermining the initiative) having a player/s to be judging the match outcome.regardless of professionalism getting barbequed or what ppl can simply take and make up reasons for defeat and this can be more massacre than a healthy competition.in pvp nowadays good fights are pretty rare.the only solution i see having a 3rd party to make a judgement call.

Anyhow will not be competing.and gl to all participants may this event be a succesful and satisfying for all.shoud its succesful we should have more confidence of having playets to host other future tournaments.

Cheers.

Zeus
10-21-2013, 01:54 AM
Hmm.just like what blak said.the interpretations of what are against the rules may not be comprehend well by both teams.and i do have issue with favouritism.if you spend a lot of time in pvp this is the reality and unavoidable.hence why i am not keen (not undermining the initiative) having a player/s to be judging the match outcome.regardless of professionalism getting barbequed or what ppl can simply take and make up reasons for defeat and this can be more massacre than a healthy competition.in pvp nowadays good fights are pretty rare.the only solution i see having a 3rd party to make a judgement call.

Anyhow will not be competing.and gl to all participants may this event be a succesful and satisfying for all.shoud its succesful we should have more confidence of having playets to host other future tournaments.

Cheers.

What favoritism is there to be seen right now? If any, please point it out so we can correct/address your concerns. The rules are simple. Either you follow them or you get DQ'd. There are no IF's, AND's, or BUT's. When you enter the tournament, you have stated that you read all of these rules as per the disclaimer. Any rules broken get proven with screenshots. Also, keep in mind that I do have a method of verifying fake screenshots from real screenshots, so please, do not try it. I do not want to DQ anyone.

By this post, you are undermining the initiative. If you have an issue, please PM me, Delphina, or Taejo. As stated before, since there are 3 judges, with one of them being a moderator, there should be no issue with the tournament. We all work hard to make sure there are countermeasures towards any biased judgement. So, if you can explain to me biased judgement that has been occurring, that would be appreciated. Otherwise, you simply have no grounds to state that there will be favoritism or biased judgement.

With that, I would appreciate if you removed your post as I do not see it contributing to the thread. Thanks!

Noi`ya
10-21-2013, 02:55 AM
im posting in an awersome threda!

kahel
10-21-2013, 03:04 AM
pets listed already for purple phackers

Zeus
10-21-2013, 03:16 AM
There seems to be a slight issue with the tournament. Currently, for some reason, the tournament has auto started when Jon/Emma's team registered. However, that was not meant to happen. So, as a result, I have PM'd Sam to restart the tournament.

Worst comes to worst, if Sam is not able to roll-back, I will recreate a tournament thread & those who have already enrolled will have to enroll again in that tournament.

I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you've been affected by this mishap so I can sort it out.

Thank you!

blakadder
10-21-2013, 03:33 AM
It has begun...

Zeus
10-21-2013, 04:09 AM
It has begun...

Hey Blak! The post above you explains it all: there was an unexpected error that we will have to wait till Monday for Sam to reply and sort out.

Origin
10-21-2013, 05:25 AM
Could be a blessing in disguise, hun. It'll happen when it happens :) I think u r doing an amazing job on this btw.. makin' it look like a walk in the park. ^^ Wouldn't worry too much about any criticism, can't hurt u as long as u know in your heart it's not true.

Paulsebi
10-21-2013, 06:02 AM
Hello all,

OK I want to say sorry to the " THE TEAM"..... I didn't played so far with Aciid and most from that team ( no synch etc) , so I have decided to make my own EOS team.

The team name : " EOS Noobs"

Players :

Paulsebi [Warrior] Glaive , Full Mythic, Vixen
Vaffy [Warrior] Arcane Maul , Full Mythic, Slag
Demonassa [Rogue] Full Mythic, Glacian
Youudie [Sorcerer] Full Mythic, Samael
Elmare [Sorcerer] Full Mythic, Samael

Possible subs :

Jennavice [Rogue] - Full Mythic, Malison
Annebella [Rogue] - Full Mythic, Malison

Not 100% decided about pets but if any changes will inform late today!

P.S : Sorry "The Team" ! :(

Please take Paulsebi and Youdiee out of "THE TEAM"... thanks and sorry for late reply!

I will add team once the tourney link is back!

inkredible
10-21-2013, 06:16 AM
Just to give you heads up there's a lot of confusion with teams right now
So there's about mayb 3-4 maybe more or less teams trying to be put together
Only because
1. People saying yes to someone and then the next day with someone else
2 people being unsure if they are in team or not and end up making new one
3. People suddenly making new team or deciding to go with another team

Just in my experience because I don't even know which team I am anymore same with brazzballs
I said yes to one person and then it's like unsure who is it's with
Said yes to samdegreat team with the person I said yes to and then all a sudden
Putting together a diff team - it's confusing , keeps getting shuffled
So please to reduce causing drama with any friends I suggest
U talk to the person who first came to u and u said yes to before disappearing to another team

Don't rush the event Apollo gve it time for people to finally settle with team
And review the rules completely bec I already found myself retelling the rules..
Some people don't read

Joncheese
10-21-2013, 06:22 AM
Hi Apollo,

Firstly thanks for all the hard work that you have put in, i honestly don't know how you find the time.

Can i just double check that Vixen is not classified as a stun pet pls. To the trolls, sorry if this has already been asked but im at work and havent got time to look through it.

Thanks in advance and good luck to all the teams :)

Paulsebi
10-21-2013, 07:00 AM
Btw,

As I already said, I want a team with guild (first I know the players, second I can communicate much easier, plus I pvped all the time with my guild which is an advantage).

I know it's not fair what I did for CTF and for team but, as long as I didn't pvp with them, I don't know their strategy, and how they are playing.

That's why I decided to make my own team and also to represent EOS (as noobs as we are) just for fun!

We don't care if we win, we go in tourney for fun and be with guild.

Nothing against players from "The Team", all are great players and great persons, but as long as we are not in same guild, hard to synch on times,to comunicate etc.

You are right INK, maybe more time for the teams to fulfill is better, in order to make right choice, and pick the right persons.

Anyway, good job Apollo , Taejo and Delph!

Daddyblu
10-21-2013, 07:27 AM
Btw,

As I already said, I want a team with guild (first I know the players, second I can communicate much easier, plus I pvped all the time with my guild which is an advantage).

I know it's not fair what I did for CTF and for team but, as long as I didn't pvp with them, I don't know their strategy, and how they are playing.

That's why I decided to make my own team and also to represent EOS (as noobs as we are) just for fun!

We don't care if we win, we go in tourney for fun and be with guild.

Nothing against players from "The Team", all are great players and great persons, but as long as we are not in same guild, hard to synch on times,to comunicate etc.

You are right INK, maybe more time for the teams to fulfill is better, in order to make right choice, and pick the right persons.

Anyway, good job Apollo , Taejo and Delph!

See you at practice game later! lol but no more 4 mage it should be two max same class :P

Paulsebi
10-21-2013, 07:29 AM
See you at practice game later! lol but no more 4 mage it should be two max same class :P

Sure :) Ill be with the team :)

Soundlesskill
10-21-2013, 07:31 AM
Thank you Judgement guild for having Boss Minions during the tourney :)

Darko
10-21-2013, 09:04 AM
Just because I've been in haitus doesn't mean I'm not down for tourney...my warrior, maul, glacian, full upgraded mythic warrior is availble for any team. ...,:) just saying

Daddyblu
10-21-2013, 09:08 AM
Just because I've been in haitus doesn't mean I'm not down for tourney...my warrior, maul, glacian, full upgraded mythic warrior is availble for any team. ...,:) just saying

Omg.... i hope i can still change members ^_^

Zeus
10-21-2013, 10:04 AM
Just to give you heads up there's a lot of confusion with teams right now
So there's about mayb 3-4 maybe more or less teams trying to be put together
Only because
1. People saying yes to someone and then the next day with someone else
2 people being unsure if they are in team or not and end up making new one
3. People suddenly making new team or deciding to go with another team

Just in my experience because I don't even know which team I am anymore same with brazzballs
I said yes to one person and then it's like unsure who is it's with
Said yes to samdegreat team with the person I said yes to and then all a sudden
Putting together a diff team - it's confusing , keeps getting shuffled
So please to reduce causing drama with any friends I suggest
U talk to the person who first came to u and u said yes to before disappearing to another team

Don't rush the event Apollo gve it time for people to finally settle with team
And review the rules completely bec I already found myself retelling the rules..
Some people don't read

Hey Ink, thanks for the quality advice!

I think... I have a perfect solution for this. There's a scramble to get teams so nobody is left out, correct? However, the issue is that this is a double elimination tournament & the next bracket that works is 16 teams, which will never be able to fill out.

Therefore, I am implementing a 3 sub rule. This will allow existing teams to swallow up some more players, and then there is room for 1 more team with a potential of 8 players.

If you have something else to add on, Ink, let me know. Also, keep in mind that I recently learned that once slots filled, the tournament auto-starts (which is why it looks like the tournament has started now). That part is outside of my control and requires admin access, which I do not have.

Samdegreat
10-21-2013, 10:05 AM
Lol inkredble,

Our team was :

Samdegreat (warrior)
Inkredble (warrior)
Jafythegreat (mage)
Meecah (mage)
Acidious (rogue)

Zeus
10-21-2013, 10:06 AM
Hi Apollo,

Firstly thanks for all the hard work that you have put in, i honestly don't know how you find the time.

Can i just double check that Vixen is not classified as a stun pet pls. To the trolls, sorry if this has already been asked but im at work and havent got time to look through it.

Thanks in advance and good luck to all the teams :)

Does Vixen stun with its arcane ability? If not, then no, it is not classified as a stun pet.

Zeus
10-21-2013, 10:07 AM
Lol inkredble,

Our team was :

Samdegreat (warrior)
Inkredble (warrior)
Jafythegreat (mage)
Meecah (mage)
Acidious (rogue)

How does your team have Meecah in it when she's already registered in a team called GotSkillz?

Venom
10-21-2013, 10:27 AM
3 subs would be great!! 1 sub per class :)

inkredible
10-21-2013, 10:49 AM
How does your team have Meecah in it when she's already registered in a team called GotSkillz?

this is eactly what im saying
confusion. SOME of meecah's team that she initially put down are unconfirmed -
So as of right now scratch meecah's players list because it kinda fell out and the players she listed arent with her anymore

as of right now its meecah + inkredble - meecah was going with whoever i said yes to.. (unless she have a change of heart who she wanna go with)
i said Yes to Sam last night so its gonna stay that way , so im gonna be with him, make it less complicated
and i guess we'll just add more players for sub

Zeus
10-21-2013, 10:55 AM
this is eactly what im saying
confusion. SOME of meecah's team that she initially put down are unconfirmed -
So as of right now scratch meecah's players list because it kinda fell out and the players she listed arent with her anymore

as of right now its meecah + inkredble - meecah was going with whoever i said yes to.. (unless she have a change of heart who she wanna go with)
i said Yes to Sam last night so its gonna stay that way , so im gonna be with him, make it less complicated
and i guess we'll just add more players for sub

Alright, please edit the team when possible so I know who exactly will be competing.

Darko
10-21-2013, 10:55 AM
Put me on someones team list, a sub whatever lol

inkredible
10-21-2013, 10:57 AM
Alright, please edit the team when possible so I know who exactly will be competing.
shes got the control , ill speak with her

inkredible
10-21-2013, 11:03 AM
Put me on someones team list, a sub whatever lol

MAYBE we'll take u as maul sub :)
talk to judgement first they might want u

Darko
10-21-2013, 12:21 PM
Naw I'm being a rambo this go arond, no guild

Cero
10-21-2013, 12:49 PM
Naw I'm being a rambo this go arond, no guild

lol

yea kinda messed up lol.
I was trying to gather Team'Judgement but most aren't sure to participate and thinking that the tournament will start this week. I paniced and said "yes" when i got invited:P

Darko
10-21-2013, 12:56 PM
lol

yea kinda messed up lol.
I was trying to gather Team'Judgement but most aren't sure to participate and thinking that the tournament will start this week. I paniced and said "yes" when i got invited:P

Ill roll with u cero...

Zeus
10-21-2013, 01:04 PM
Glitch is fixed! 7/8 teams registered & room for one more! (It will not allow me to create any more teams for a double elimination.

Hinataa
10-21-2013, 01:58 PM
I just wanted to say. If u say yes to one team then u can't say yes to other one, or start making ur own team. Thing is most of players are now taken because some ppl do that, also if u change ur mind, which i don't support and find unfair and selfish, at least u could have told us, not allow we find it on forums. Anyway good luck to all players, n think hard before deciding who u saying yes 2!
Apology to people who made tournament, The Team will be updated as soon as we figure it out!

Taejo
10-21-2013, 02:03 PM
Can i just double check that Vixen is not classified as a stun pet pls.

Great inquiry. Since Vixen's arcane ability does not contain any element of stun, panic or terrify, he is not considered a stun pet for the tournament. Although his ability is immobilizing (and perhaps annoying to the receiver), you can still attack while being knocked back.

I have updated this information in the Tournament Rules FAQ/Feedback (link) (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?120793-CTF-Tournament-Rules-FAQ-Feedback) thread.

Instanthumor
10-21-2013, 02:55 PM
Why dont I see my team signed up for the tourney?

Zeus
10-21-2013, 03:00 PM
Why dont I see my team signed up for the tourney?

Probably because they haven't signed up yet...

Who's your team?

Instanthumor
10-21-2013, 03:07 PM
Me, shadikiller, kilopam, woofcookie, and vipermiiishxx
Replacements are iafraazz and ruthien

Instanthumor
10-21-2013, 03:09 PM
Probably because they haven't signed up yet...

Who's your team?

I wrote everything on the previous page. Around pg. 4-6

Cero
10-21-2013, 03:10 PM
Does Boss's minion signed up already?
i cant access the link on my driod phone.

Paulsebi
10-21-2013, 03:31 PM
I just wanted to say. If u say yes to one team then u can't say yes to other one, or start making ur own team. Thing is most of players are now taken because some ppl do that, also if u change ur mind, which i don't support and find unfair and selfish, at least u could have told us, not allow we find it on forums. Anyway good luck to all players, n think hard before deciding who u saying yes 2!
Apology to people who made tournament, The Team will be updated as soon as we figure it out!

Ctf got pm in forum from me..check please first before u say something...anyway I said sorry...no more arques on this subject...

Zeus
10-21-2013, 03:33 PM
I wrote everything on the previous page. Around pg. 4-6

Hi,

Please try reading the first post before signing up!

Thanks,

~Apollo

Delphina
10-21-2013, 03:35 PM
Hi,

Please try reading the first post before signing up!

Thanks,

~Apollo
They just signed up :)

Looks like we have 8 teams!

Paulsebi
10-21-2013, 03:41 PM
Btw ana, I registered team hours ago...but we are not in so we seems to not play.... good luck to all

Zeus
10-21-2013, 03:42 PM
From the time and date of this post, the tournament will begin in 1 week!

For those who were not able to get a team!:
Currently, the double elimination only allows for a maximum of 8 teams. To provide a countermeasure, I increased the amount of substitutes to 3 per team.

Right now, the teams which have not filled their 3 subs are:
• Our Ego > Your
Team Members:

Replacements:

• Alpha
Venom [Warrior]
Overheard [Warrior]
Ipredator [Rogue]
Apollo [Rogue]
Smoller [Sorcerer]

Sonofblak (Extra) [Rogue]

• The Team
Aciidd
Ctf
Liltrix
Paulsebi
Youudie

• Fox Houndi.
Thortillos [Warrior] - Full mythic, Mythic Glaive, Samael
ii. Cornholioz [Warrior] - Full mythic, Mythic Glaive, Hammerjaw
iii. Hakudemon [Sorcerer] - Full mythic, Mythic Staff, Slag
iv. Ixixix [Sorcerer] - Full mythic, Mythic Staff, Slag
v. Ragingsteel [Rouge] - Full mythic, Mythic Bow, Glacian

Subs

i. Beastmodeee [Rouge] - Full mythic, Mythic Daggers, Hammerjaw
ii. <EMPTY>

• Purple Phackers
2. Barzagli (warrior), Maul, Slag

SUBS:
2. Mzchrissy (Rogue), Mythic Daggers, Hammerjaw

• Team Elitista

Mplite [Warrior] Mythic items - pet Grimm
Daddyblu [Warrior] Arcane Hammer - pet Slag
Babysecret [Rouge] mythic items - pet Samael
Secretcoy [Sorcerer] mythic items - pet Hammer Jaw
Daddylexxx [Sorcerer] mythic items - pet Hammer Jaw

Sub.
Mommyjane [Rouge] full mythic pet valkin
Secretlee [ Sorcerer] full mythic pet Samael

• GotSkillz
Meecah
Nasty
Boogiemn
Rasi
Lunaticmelody
Kilopam
Koverage

• UnderDogs
Scar (joncheese) - Mage
Sorceress (emmacheese) - Mage
Eeknoh - Rogue
Crowsfoot - Warrior
Famous Fame - Warrior

Contact these teams to try to get in as their subs!

Zeus
10-21-2013, 03:44 PM
Also, to the current team leaders! To those who have not updated your team description, please do so! If your team, subs, pets, and equipment for each individual including subs is not listed when the tournament starts, you WILL be disqualified & another team will take your place.

From this moment on, there is no switching around team members as registration has completed. Now, one may only take in team members. If anybody has an issue with this, PM: Apollo, Delphina, & Taejo

Paulsebi
10-21-2013, 03:47 PM
Apollo u didnt read posts? I left the team and made eos team..and registered hours ago like 10... but seems not taken in consideration.... anyway seems me and youdie still in "the team".... and I also informed u via pm.... paul from the team was paulsebi....good luck to all lol

Zeus
10-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Apollo u didnt read posts? I left the team and made eos team..and registered hours ago like 10... but seems not taken in consideration.... anyway seems me and youdie still in "the team".... and I also informed u via pm.... paul from the team was paulsebi....good luck to all lol

I am going by what is in the team descriptions. It is up to the team leaders to be responsible for regularly updating the team descriptions. If they are not updated when the tournament begins, they will be DQ'd & replaced by another team.

If you left team, that is entirely your fault. I cannot make more than 8 teams in double elimination mode as the program will simply not let me. I did tell you that you would have competition trying to get in, did I not?

There was an unexpected turn of events that did not let people register after 7 teams were filled. However, when I announced that registration was back up, people had an equal chance to see and register.

There is still slots as subs available, I suggest you snag some of those spots quickly. The only difference between a sub and a team member is the title. If your team wins, both the sub and the team members will receive the award(s).

Paulsebi
10-21-2013, 03:53 PM
I am going by what is in the team descriptions. It is up to the team leaders to be responsible for regularly updating the team descriptions. If they are not updated when the tournament begins, they will be DQ'd & replaced by another team.

If you left team, that is entirely your fault. I cannot make more than 8 teams in double elimination mode as the program will simply not let me. I did tell you that you would have competition trying to get in, did I not?
Page 6 second post from down...u got also pms lmao...but nvm its fine .. registration was done 10 hours ago...or a bit less... good luck and good job for tourney ...the best team to win!

Zeus
10-21-2013, 03:55 PM

Who is your team?

Puntus
10-21-2013, 03:56 PM
I hope stg dont give any reward for this tournment , its absolutely unfair for the players who wanna participate and cant for the limited teams in tournment , make the rewards in ur own players , thats more fair.

Zeus
10-21-2013, 03:57 PM
Page 6 second post from down...u got also pms lmao...but nvm its fine .. registration was done 10 hours ago...or a bit less... good luck and good job for tourney ...the best team to win!

Give me a second, it seems the CTF's team will not be participating so I will be freeing up that spot.

To anyone else registered: You are NOT ABLE to switch around players anymore. What you have picked is what you got. You can only take in subs until your sub limit is fulfilled.

Paulsebi
10-21-2013, 03:58 PM
Who is your team? eos noobs is the name

Taejo
10-21-2013, 04:00 PM
I hope stg dont give any reward for this tournment , its absolutely unfair for the players who wanna participate and cant for the limited teams in tournment , make the rewards in ur own players , thats more fair.

We have made a seperate thread for feedback regarding the tournament. You can view it here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?120793-CTF-Tournament-Rules-FAQ-Feedback

Please keep this thread clean for team registration only! Thanks for your understanding.

Zeus
10-21-2013, 04:01 PM
eos noobs is the name

I'm working on freeing up "The Team" spot. My apologies, I was a bit confused as nobody informed me "The Team" dropped out. So, make sure that one of your team members is checking the thread at all times. If you can PM me a list of names I can contact in game to inform you when the slot is open, that would be appreciated.

Paulsebi
10-21-2013, 04:07 PM
So Apollo, dunno if they dropped out. I left with youdie and we made our EOS team.

Here is my post in this thread :

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?120639-Battle-of-the-Greats-L36-AL-CTF-Tournament!&p=1306425&viewfull=1#post1306425

Registration done in registration link :

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/competitions.php?do=viewteam&id=132

This was after I posted my apologize and my team in this thread.

Apollo, don't get me wrong, and please first check with THE TEAM, maybe they will still play... I don't want to take them out if they still play.

I just mentioned I registered, but the team was not taken in consideration cause of the issues with link maybe..

Anyway good luck to all, and maybe we have a chance next time.

With regards,
Paul

Edited : I know hosting events not easy ( when AL community involved). I did a lot of events / contests and it's a pain until you start it... always will be bad and good comments... I don't wanna be black ship here, was a misunderstanding from my side, if we will not be in there is no issue, we accept it and we will be present at next event. I wanna say : Take the bad comments cause will help you in future, always you will find a good part from the bad comments which will help you or someone else to improve what needs to be done.

Good luck again, hope fair play will dominate and ppls will have fun. Good job Apollo, Delph and Taejo for this and keep up the good work!

Zeus
10-21-2013, 04:12 PM
From this moment on, there will be no more team-hopping. Whichever team you are on now, that is the team you will remain on. So, team leaders have 3 days to accurately reflect their teams and their subs. The team hopping is creating a huge issue.

@Paul
It was not right of you to take a fully registered team & rip it apart. This is a major issue that I now have to deal with.

CTF has informed me that "The Team" will be staying in the tournament, they just need to recuperate a tank.

@Meecah
The team that you pick now is the team that you are staying with. It is either that or you drop out because I cannot keep track of the amount of teams you keep switching, especially if team leaders are not updating their team descriptions as they should be doing.

For anyone else: Registering is creating a team, accurately putting what is needed into the team description, & then hitting the join button for the tournament! As far as I know, each of the 8 teams still hasn't fulfilled their 3 sub limit. So, those who do not have a team, that is your best bet.

@TEAM LEADERS

Please update your team descriptions!!!!

Taejo
10-21-2013, 04:16 PM
So double elimination doesn't extend past 8 teams? I thought it would field 16, and if so, do we have enough players to fill at least 12-13? We could raffle off Byes maybe.

Zeus
10-21-2013, 04:19 PM
So double elimination doesn't extend past 8 teams? I thought it would field 16, and if so, do we have enough players to fill at least 12-13? We could raffle off Byes maybe.

So did I, but double elimination does not extend past 8 teams. What I can do is make it single elimination 16 teams & have the tournament system automatically give out byes (as it is a random system).

However, the issue with that is I only forsee 10 teams or so. That is not nearly enough to do a 16 team single elimination tourney.

Paulsebi
10-21-2013, 04:19 PM
So Apollo, dunno if they dropped out. I left with youdie and we made our EOS team.

Here is my post in this thread :

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?120639-Battle-of-the-Greats-L36-AL-CTF-Tournament!&p=1306425&viewfull=1#post1306425

Registration done in registration link :

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/competitions.php?do=viewteam&id=132

This was after I posted my apologize and my team in this thread.

Apollo, don't get me wrong, and please first check with THE TEAM, maybe they will still play... I don't want to take them out if they still play.

I just mentioned I registered, but the team was not taken in consideration cause of the issues with link maybe..

Anyway good luck to all, and maybe we have a chance next time.

With regards,
Paul

Edited : I know hosting events not easy ( when AL community involved). I did a lot of events / contests and it's a pain until you start it... always will be bad and good comments... I don't wanna be black ship here, was a misunderstanding from my side, if we will not be in there is no issue, we accept it and we will be present at next event. I wanna say : Take the bad comments cause will help you in future, always you will find a good part from the bad comments which will help you or someone else to improve what needs to be done.

Good luck again, hope fair play will dominate and ppls will have fun. Good job Apollo, Delph and Taejo for this and keep up the good work!

Apollo check the edited part. I know was a mistake from my side and I feel bad I did that, but thinking better and as I discussed with EOS, we wanted an EOS team.

Today when I checked the first time all posts, I made my posts already mentioned and private messaged also CTF, also you and informed about teams etc.

Also please dont mess the tourney for a team, go with the 8 teams and it's fine. Rules are rules afterall!

Zeus
10-21-2013, 04:24 PM
Apollo check the edited part. I know was a mistake from my side and I feel bad I did that, but thinking better and as I discussed with EOS, we wanted an EOS team.

Today when I checked the first time all posts, I made my posts already mentioned and private messaged also CTF, also you and informed about teams etc.

Also please dont mess the tourney for a team, go with the 8 teams and it's fine. Rules are rules afterall!

Hey man, if my numbers are right, your team can spread out as subs, correct? There is no difference between a sub and a team player. They all get the same prizes.

If you could do that, that would be much appreciated as I know each team does need subs!

I get that you wanted to do a guild team. I think a lot of people did, but it didn't end up working out. Participating, IMO, would be better than not participating at all.

P.S: If you could log on in game to chat, that would help a lot! I'd love to sort this out.

Instanthumor
10-21-2013, 04:30 PM
I see a problem here. In team 'Gotskillz', they have Kilopam as their sub. I have talked to Kilo, and seems to me that he will not be participating with their team, instead, he'll be with us.

A question. Iafraazz, above, is a sub for our team, but he has two characters, a warrior and a rouge. Can we use both his toons as two subs?

Cero
10-21-2013, 04:31 PM
ouch, Boss's Minion isn't registered.
im disappointed, was checking if we're registered but my droid phone couldn't open the link.

Anyways Goodluck to all 8teams.
Can anyone record? lol atleast let us watch the HEAT:D

Instanthumor
10-21-2013, 04:31 PM
Another question. Do we have to describe what amulet/ring each player is using?

And when you say, 'list the equipment', does that mean list our helm/armor as well?
I thought it didnt matter anymore which helm or armor we used, its not like theres any arcane armor, and since the one non-mythic player rule was abolished....

Paulsebi
10-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Hey man, if my numbers are right, your team can spread out as subs, correct? There is no difference between a sub and a team player. They all get the same prizes.

If you could do that, that would be much appreciated as I know each team does need subs!

I get that you wanted to do a guild team. I think a lot of people did, but it didn't end up working out. Participating, IMO, would be better than not participating at all.

P.S: If you could log on in game to chat, that would help a lot! I'd love to sort this out.

Lmao, I'm not after prizes:)

I will be in game in 10 min max...

Zeus
10-21-2013, 04:35 PM
I see a problem here. In team 'Gotskillz', they have Kilopam as their sub. I have talked to Kilo, and seems to me that he will not be participating with their team, instead, he'll be with us.

A question. Iafraazz, above, is a sub for our team, but he has two characters, a warrior and a rouge. Can we use both his toons as two subs?

No, you may not (in regards to the sub question).

If Kilo is a team member on your team, GotSkillz needs to update their team description.

Instanthumor
10-21-2013, 04:37 PM
No, you may not (in regards to the sub question).

If Kilo is a team member on your team, GotSkillz needs to update their team description.

Gotcha. And i'm 100% sure that kilo is with us.

Zeus
10-21-2013, 04:37 PM
Lmao, I'm not after prizes:)

I will be in game in 10 min max...

Ok, sounds good. I know you're not after prizes, but you do want to participate. This way, you and your members can participate.

I'm truly sorry for the tournament limitations. That isn't in my control; I expanded it as much as it would let me. The only thing I can do to alleviate the issue is increase the amount of subs allowed per team. Right now, the limit is at 3.

Zeus
10-21-2013, 04:38 PM
Gotcha. And i'm 100% sure that kilo is with us.

He will not be allowed to change anymore.

Any registered team is not allowed to change their members. Please... for my sanity, try to abide by that rule. It's a headache to have to deal with all the team hopping.

Instanthumor
10-21-2013, 04:41 PM
He will not be allowed to change anymore.

Any registered team is not allowed to change their members. Please... for my sanity, try to abide by that rule. It's a headache to have to deal with all the team hopping.

So you're saying that Kilo will be a sub for their team, as well as participating in my team?
I thought that was against the rules...

Instanthumor
10-21-2013, 04:44 PM
And Apollo, we have made the final changes and adjustments to our team, including adding the third replacement as well as indicating the equipment that will be used during tourney.

Cheers.

Zeus
10-21-2013, 05:02 PM
So you're saying that Kilo will be a sub for their team, as well as participating in my team?
I thought that was against the rules...

No, I am saying that he should check with both teams. Since he was on that team first, unless they have already replaced him, he needs to remain on that team.

Hinataa
10-21-2013, 05:19 PM
I'm working on freeing up "The Team" spot. My apologies, I was a bit confused as nobody informed me "The Team" dropped out. So, make sure that one of your team members is checking the thread at all times. If you can PM me a list of names I can contact in game to inform you when the slot is open, that would be appreciated.
Thet team didn't drop out o.o who told u that

Zeus
10-21-2013, 05:21 PM
TO ALL TOURNAMENT PARTICIPANTS:

Please RE-REGISTER to using this link! I had to change the type of tournament to single-elimination 12 team style to account for the popularity. You can register using your same teams, all you will have to do is hit the join tournament button if you have already created a team.

Thank you & I deeply apologize for any inconvenience.

Here is the link:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=54

I am truly sorry. I understand how frustrating it would be to be left out of a tournament, so this is my way of setting things right.

Taejo
10-21-2013, 05:21 PM
@TEAM LEADERS

Please update your team descriptions!!!!

To all team leaders, here is a great example of what we need posted on the official tournament page:

Overheard [Warrior]Mythic Glaive, Full Mythic, Samael
Ipredator [Rogue] Full Mythic, Hammerjaw
Apollo [Rogue] Mythic Daggers, Full Mythic, Samael
Smoller [Sorcerer] Mythic Gun, Full Mythic, Abaddon
-------------------------------------
Sonofblak (Extra) [Rogue] Full Mythic
Hopesolo (Extra) [Sorcerer] Full Mythic

Thanks, Defamed!

Zeus
10-21-2013, 05:28 PM
After clicking that link, join button is located here:

That should help you figure out where it is.

Again, the link is: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=54

People will still need to create a team before joining that tournament.

ALSO, the existing registered teams CAN NOT BE CHANGED! There is not to be any more swapping out of players. If you already registered, just hit the join button. You are not allowed to swap out team members any longer.

Zeus
10-21-2013, 05:32 PM
3/12 spots have been filled. Remember to re-register!

Paulsebi
10-21-2013, 05:39 PM
Registered " EOS Noobs" Team :

Team " EOS Noobs"

Players :

Paulsebi [Warrior] Mythic Glaive , Full Mythic, Vixen
Demonassa [Rogue] Mythic Daggers, Full Mythic, Glacian
Youdiee [Sorcerer] Mythic Stuff, Full Mythic, Samael
Elmare [Sorcerer] Mythic Stuff, Full Mythic, Samael

Possible subs :

Drizzledrops [War] - Arcane Maul, Full mythic, samael

Paulsebi
10-21-2013, 05:40 PM
BTW thanks Apollo, Erill will register his team also, Hakoom also and Cero also.

So you should have 12 teams.

Good night and cya all!

Puntus
10-21-2013, 05:43 PM
Team : Dream Team

Kafko (warrior): Full mythic, Vixen
Geosimos (warrior): Full mythic, Abaddon
Atrid (sorcerer): Full mythic , Samael
Haizea (rogue): Full mythic, Slag
Sereny (rogue): Full mythic, Hammerjaw

Subs:

Zapopan (sorcerer) extra , full mythic
Juaki (warrior) full mythic

Ty, Im Kafko (Erill)

Puntus
10-21-2013, 05:45 PM
confirm me when I can registered with the link , now I cant.

Zeus
10-21-2013, 05:45 PM
Team : Dream Team

Kafko (warrior): Full mythic, Vixen
Geosimos (warrior): Full mythic, Abaddon
Atrid (sorcerer): Full mythic , Samael
Haizea (rogue): Full mythic, Slag
Sereny (rogue): Full mythic, Hammerjaw

Subs:

Zapopan (sorcerer) extra , full mythic
Juaki (warrior) full mythic

Ty, Im Kafko (Erill)

Please read rules on how to register. Thanks!

Zeus
10-21-2013, 06:03 PM
confirm me when I can registered with the link , now I cant.

You're confirmed. Thanks!

Taejo
10-21-2013, 06:04 PM
Registered " EOS Noobs" Team :

Team " EOS Noobs"

Players :

Paulsebi [Warrior] Mythic Glaive , Full Mythic, Vixen
Demonassa [Rogue] Mythic Daggers, Full Mythic, Glacian
Youdiee [Sorcerer] Mythic Stuff, Full Mythic, Samael
Elmare [Sorcerer] Mythic Stuff, Full Mythic, Samael

Possible subs :

Drizzledrops [War] - Arcane Maul, Full mythic, samael

Your sub, Drizzledrops, cannot use both a maul and Samael. Just a heads up!

Zeus
10-21-2013, 06:05 PM

Thanks, I missed that!

inkredible
10-21-2013, 07:01 PM
From the time and date of this post, the tournament will begin in 1 week!

For those who were not able to get a team!:
Currently, the double elimination only allows for a maximum of 8 teams. To provide a countermeasure, I increased the amount of substitutes to 3 per team.

Right now, the teams which have not filled their 3 subs are:
• Our Ego > Your
Team Members:

Replacements:

• Alpha
Venom [Warrior]
Overheard [Warrior]
Ipredator [Rogue]
Apollo [Rogue]
Smoller [Sorcerer]

Sonofblak (Extra) [Rogue]

• The Team
Aciidd
Ctf
Liltrix
Paulsebi
Youudie

• Fox Houndi.
Thortillos [Warrior] - Full mythic, Mythic Glaive, Samael
ii. Cornholioz [Warrior] - Full mythic, Mythic Glaive, Hammerjaw
iii. Hakudemon [Sorcerer] - Full mythic, Mythic Staff, Slag
iv. Ixixix [Sorcerer] - Full mythic, Mythic Staff, Slag
v. Ragingsteel [Rouge] - Full mythic, Mythic Bow, Glacian

Subs

i. Beastmodeee [Rouge] - Full mythic, Mythic Daggers, Hammerjaw
ii. <EMPTY>

• Purple Phackers
2. Barzagli (warrior), Maul, Slag

SUBS:
2. Mzchrissy (Rogue), Mythic Daggers, Hammerjaw

• Team Elitista

Mplite [Warrior] Mythic items - pet Grimm
Daddyblu [Warrior] Arcane Hammer - pet Slag
Babysecret [Rouge] mythic items - pet Samael
Secretcoy [Sorcerer] mythic items - pet Hammer Jaw
Daddylexxx [Sorcerer] mythic items - pet Hammer Jaw

Sub.
Mommyjane [Rouge] full mythic pet valkin
Secretlee [ Sorcerer] full mythic pet Samael

• GotSkillz
Meecah
Nasty
Boogiemn
Rasi
Lunaticmelody
Kilopam
Koverage

• UnderDogs
Scar (joncheese) - Mage
Sorceress (emmacheese) - Mage
Eeknoh - Rogue
Crowsfoot - Warrior
Famous Fame - Warrior

Contact these teams to try to get in as their subs!

Take out Got Skillz, and the team
New team will be formed - by CTF called the A team

Zeus
10-21-2013, 07:11 PM
Take out Got Skillz, and the team
New team will be formed - by CTF called the A team

I believe he registered. Thanks!

wlsgh15
10-21-2013, 07:46 PM
I tried to register but i'm not sure how. our team is applying but seems everyone busy atm. please indicate how to register o.o

TuMadreee
10-21-2013, 08:32 PM
Yes. I'm trying to make the team but it seems like it doesn't like me. I thought we were registered already.

Taejo
10-21-2013, 08:33 PM
I tried to register but i'm not sure how. our team is applying but seems everyone busy atm. please indicate how to register o.o

안녕하세요. Tournament FAQ/Feedback (link) (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?120793-CTF-Tournament-Rules-FAQ-Feedback) 질문 #2 읽어보세요.

Taejo
10-21-2013, 08:39 PM
Yes. I'm trying to make the team but it seems like it doesn't like me. I thought we were registered already.

What error message is it giving you?

TuMadreee
10-21-2013, 08:41 PM
Nevermind.

I am the new leader I guess, new name to our team. Same mebers as Boss' Minions. Our new team name is ' Let Me Flag plz'

Edit: Don't hate on the name :)

katish
10-21-2013, 08:42 PM
GotSkillz updated. From now on this team's leader will be Speedofsound, he will pick up from here ty :)

Koverage - warrior maul
Everam - mage mythic
Randorv - warrior mythic

subs
Zephyruh - warrior ?
Frynoodles - rogue mythic
dub mage to be determined

wlsgh15
10-21-2013, 08:43 PM
lol

yea kinda messed up lol.

yeah same happen for me. and i don't want this for by guild. just wanna team with friends but yeah too many friends left me alone :(

TuMadreee
10-21-2013, 08:53 PM
Registered Team: Flag Protectorz.

1. Nasty [Rogue] Full Mythic.
2. Voicy [Rogue] Full Mythic.
3. Boss [Warrior]
4. Ramyunstyle [Warrior]
5. Antisorc [Sorcerer]

--------------------------------------

i. Tumadreee [Rogue] (EXTRA) Full Mythic.
ii. Rasi [Sorcerer] (EXTRA)

Will be Updated with pets, gears & subs soon.

wlsgh15
10-21-2013, 08:54 PM
Nevermind.

I am the new leader I guess, new name to our team. Same mebers as Boss' Minions. Our new team name is ' Let Me Flag plz'

lolololol good job tuma :D

I prefer any name

i'll be minions who protect flag lololol

안녕하세요. Tournament FAQ/Feedback (link) (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?120793-CTF-Tournament-Rules-FAQ-Feedback) 질문 #2 읽어보세요.

감사합니다^^

TuMadreee
10-21-2013, 08:56 PM
lolololol good job tuma :D

I prefer any name

i'll be minions who protect flag lololol

감사합니다^^

Done :)

Taejo
10-21-2013, 08:56 PM

The name is great! :D

TuMadreee
10-21-2013, 08:57 PM
The name is great! :D

Okay so.. My team is registered and ready to go, correct? :)

Taejo
10-21-2013, 09:01 PM
Okay so.. My team is registered and ready to go, correct? :)

This is what is posted on the official tournament page:

3. Boss [Warrior]
4. Ramyunstyle [Warrior]
5. Antisorc [Sorcerer]

Still missing the information you noted, but other than that yes you are registered!

TuMadreee
10-21-2013, 09:03 PM

Still missing the information you noted, but other than that yes you are registered!

Alright Thanks! Glad my team made it in time.

wlsgh15
10-21-2013, 09:13 PM
Alright Thanks! Glad my team made it in time.

hell yeah!

we will inform you soon
thanks!
만나서 방갑습니다! 잘부탁드려요^^

barzagli
10-21-2013, 09:27 PM
Hey Apollo, why is purple phackers deleted from the list?

Taejo
10-21-2013, 09:30 PM
Hey Apollo, why is purple phackers deleted from the list?

The team was deleted when he remade the tournament into single elimination. Please re-register your team. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Instanthumor
10-21-2013, 09:56 PM
Hey taejo, I was wondering, are there any changes/modifications that I have to make for my team info page?

Taejo
10-21-2013, 10:06 PM
Hey taejo, I was wondering, are there any changes/modifications that I have to make for my team info page?

Competitors:
Instanthumor (Warrior) - Malison - Pavise - Full mythic with Architect set
Shadikiller (Warrior) - Slag - Entombed of Warfare - Full mythic
Woofcookie (Mage) - Samael - Mythic Staff - Full mythic
Kilopam (Mage) - Clyde - Mythic gun - Full mythic
Vipermiiishxx (Rogue) - Glacian - Mythic bow - Full mythic

Replacements:
Iafraazz (Warrior) - Malison - Architect Blade - Full mythic
Ruthien (Rouge) - Samael - Mythic daggers - Full mythic
Ifrs (Mage) - Glacian - Mythic gun - Full mythic

Perfect. Thank you :)

Soundlesskill
10-22-2013, 12:24 AM
Why is my team not registered O;

Nooooo did we miss it?

Soundlesskill
10-22-2013, 12:25 AM
yeah same happen for me. And i don't want this for by guild. Just wanna team with friends but yeah too many friends left me alone :(

omg my beautiful name!

Zeus
10-22-2013, 12:50 AM
Why is my team not registered O;

Nooooo did we miss it?

You'll have to re-registered.

Soundlesskill
10-22-2013, 12:53 AM
You'll have to re-registered.

How?

Paulsebi
10-22-2013, 01:42 AM
Voicy, you are already in Tuma's team.

Please check here :

3. Boss [Warrior]
4. Ramyunstyle [Warrior]
5. Antisorc [Sorcerer]

Paulsebi
10-22-2013, 01:46 AM
Just a help :

Everam appears in two teams :

In Erill's team (Dream Team) he is sub : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/competitions.php?do=viewteam&id=134

Also In GotSkills he is present :

########
GotSkillz updated. From now on this team's leader will be Speedofsound, he will pick up from here ty

Koverage - warrior maul
Everam - mage mythic
Randorv - warrior mythic

subs
Zephyruh - warrior ?
########

GotSkillz not yet registered.

Both teams to check in which team Everam will remain.

Paulsebi
10-22-2013, 01:47 AM

Yes I know, I'll check with him soon and will edit, no worries, he was just filled ( as he is taken) :)

Joncheese
10-22-2013, 02:35 AM
Underdogs Team Updated.

Scar - Mage (full myth/Samael)
Sorceress - Mage (full myth/Samael)
Eeknoh - Rogue (full myth/Samael)
Crowsfoot - Warrior (full myth/Vixen)
Famaous Fame - Warrior (Maul/Vixen)

Subs to be updated though this team is pretty much set in stone. One pet subject to change although 99% sure this is the final line up.

Cero
10-22-2013, 04:06 AM
My bad, Apollo can you kick Boss'Minions? didn't know tuma already registered us as FlagProtZ*

Puntus
10-22-2013, 05:30 AM
Just a help :

Everam appears in two teams :

In Erill's team (Dream Team) he is sub : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/competitions.php?do=viewteam&id=134

Also In GotSkills he is present :

########
GotSkillz updated. From now on this team's leader will be Speedofsound, he will pick up from here ty

Koverage - warrior maul
Everam - mage mythic
Randorv - warrior mythic

subs
Zephyruh - warrior ?
########

GotSkillz not yet registered.

Both teams to check in which team Everam will remain.

My bad, I saw Everam wasnt in team and put on my team without asking him , I ll change Everam to another player.

Puntus
10-22-2013, 05:33 AM
Done, I hope gotskillz can registered now

inkredible
10-22-2013, 06:12 AM
/deleted LOL

Origin
10-22-2013, 06:33 AM
My guildie had some trouble registering us earlier. Have been way too busy to do so myself. Hope there's still time. We did try the link on Page 10 -

Team - Death Dealers (originally death raw but couldn't register same name)

Rhiva Mage Orbital Staff, Full Mythic - Slag
Delubio WarriorMaul, Full Mythic - Shiloh
xxkennyleexx Warrior Glaive, Full Mythic - Samael
Trueorigins Rogue Full Mythic-Samael
Reroller Rogue Twin Blades, Full Mythic - Hammerjaw

Subs:
Sceneries Rogue Full Mythic
Admiralpanda Warrior Full Mythic
Leonut Mage Full Mythic

Crossing our fingers and toes.

xox
True

p.s. edit : added 3rd sub

Soundlesskill
10-22-2013, 06:41 AM
Voicy, you are already in Tuma's team.

Please check here :

3. Boss [Warrior]
4. Ramyunstyle [Warrior]
5. Antisorc [Sorcerer]

Lol ya nasty told me

Zeus
10-22-2013, 09:38 AM
My bad, Apollo can you kick Boss'Minions? didn't know tuma already registered us as FlagProtZ*

-____-

Y'all are making my life so hard, lol! Yes, I'll PM Delphina to free up that spot.

@True
When this spot is removed and the tournament is rolled back, you will be able to register again.

Delphina
10-22-2013, 10:04 AM
-____-

Y'all are making my life so hard, lol! Yes, I'll PM Delphina to free up that spot.

@True
When this spot is removed and the tournament is rolled back, you will be able to register again.
Fixed :)

beatrix
10-22-2013, 10:13 AM
Interpret - Maul of Ollerus - Grimm
Papablesergio - Mythic Set - Hammerjaw
Liltrix - Mythic Set - Samael
Messuup - Mythic Set - Hammerjaw
Snackie - Mythic Set - Slag

Subs:

Shadikiller- Mythic Glaive - Glacian (depends needed)
Deirix - Mythic Bow - Hammerjaw (depend needed)

Zeus
10-22-2013, 10:27 AM
There's room for 1 more team! Please get your slot is ASAP!

Normitaa :)
10-22-2013, 10:28 AM
Coool I wish good luck to all ahhaha who wins the best :applause:

Taejo
10-22-2013, 11:19 AM
Delphina or Apollo: Death Raw / Death Dealers looks to be a duplicate team - both registered. Needs to be fixed pleased.

Cero
10-22-2013, 12:44 PM
Delphina or Apollo: Death Raw / Death Dealers looks to be a duplicate team - both registered. Needs to be fixed pleased.

haha thought i was the only one who screw up.

Zeus
10-22-2013, 02:59 PM
The Tournament Brackets Have Been FILLED!

The system has given you your brackets, please check it out using this link!: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=54

The tournament will officially start on October 26th, 2013 at 6:00 AM Pacific Standard Time. HOWEVER, if teams would like to fight earlier, as long as they show proof that both of them have agreed it is an official match, they may fight earlier!

Rules to begin an official match will apply! If you DO NOT follow those rules, the match WILL NOT count!

Taejo
10-22-2013, 03:06 PM
Also, final reminder to fill in all the details of your team on the tournament ladder.

Zeus
10-22-2013, 03:06 PM
From this moment on, ALL rules are applicable.

Tournament Participants: PLEASE update your team descriptions and include gear, pet, characters, team names. Please note that all of this will be applied to your subs as well, so make sure to include them. Also, REMEMBER, no more than 3 stun pets (which are classified by having an arcane stun. Passive stuns will not count a pet as a stun pet) and 3 arcane pets!

Cero
10-22-2013, 04:06 PM
Error.
3teams advanced to quarter finals without fighting.

Ravager
10-22-2013, 04:17 PM
There seems to be a slight issue with the tournament. Currently, for some reason, the tournament has auto started when Jon/Emma's team registered. However, that was not meant to happen. So, as a result, I have PM'd Sam to restart the tournament.

Worst comes to worst, if Sam is not able to roll-back, I will recreate a tournament thread & those who have already enrolled will have to enroll again in that tournament.

I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you've been affected by this mishap so I can sort it out.

Thank you!

I am affected by this.
I was the 6th team to register and it does not show our team on the list.
Team Testosterone

Zeus
10-22-2013, 04:28 PM
Error.
3teams advanced to quarter finals without fighting.

It's actually 4 that needs to be advanced. This happened because people complained about there not being enough room for teams, so I created more teams. The downfall of this is that the system gives 4 people essentially a free first round.

Zeus
10-22-2013, 04:33 PM
I am affected by this.
I was the 6th team to register and it does not show our team on the list.
Team Testosterone

I'm sorry, teams are now full after expanding them multiple times.

Better luck next time for registering! To be fair, everybody else who was affected by this issue was interacting with me from the start. I never got even one word from you about this issue.

Ravager
10-22-2013, 04:40 PM
The post was done at 3:17pm yesterday requesting people to re-register. Your response is 2:33PM. So you give us less than 24 hours to fix the issue when I have been at work all day? Basically less than 24 hours notice as well and begin the tournament and a "too bad" message without making this right. You also give 3 byes. It can easily be fixed by fighting one of the bye teams.

It wasn't my fault, it was the system's fault. It should be fixed.

Serancha
10-22-2013, 04:42 PM
I'm sorry, teams are now full after expanding them multiple times.

Better luck next time for registering! To be fair, everybody else who was affected by this issue was interacting with me from the start. I never got even one word from you about this issue.

I was on this team also. Because I have a full time contract this week, I am unable to monitor the forums constantly, as with many other players and this is the first I've heard of this. To be honest, there's been a lot of confusion on how to sign up, where and when, with multiple threads in the forum and now a glitched tourney system. Our team was registered at least twice, both on the forum thread and in the tourney link, and now are not in at all because we didn't happen to be on the forum in the right hour? Nothing personal, but this seems a bit bogus.

Taejo
10-22-2013, 04:52 PM
To be honest, there's been a lot of confusion on how to sign up, where and when, with multiple threads in the forum and now a glitched tourney system.

Yes, it was confusing because from the get-go there were multiple threads open about the tournament. That's why I had forum mods lock some of the redundant ones, and then I created the FAQ/Feedback forum. It explains in good detail how and where to register. The ladder system on the forums is very sensitive and limited for the host.

Ravager
10-22-2013, 04:55 PM
Yes, it was confusing because from the get-go there were multiple threads open about the tournament. That's why I had forum mods lock some of the redundant ones, and then I created the FAQ/Feedback forum. It explains in good detail how and where to register. The ladder system on the forums is very sensitive and limited for the host.

But I registered our team, the system glitched and we had to monitor this thread and are given less than 24 hours to reregister. 3 teams had byes. Please have us face one of the 3 teams since this was not our fault.

Zeus
10-22-2013, 05:06 PM
But I registered our team, the system glitched and we had to monitor this thread and are given less than 24 hours to reregister. 3 teams had byes. Please have us face one of the 3 teams since this was not our fault.

Keep track on this thread for the next 24 hours. I'll try to accommodate your team.

Ravager
10-22-2013, 05:07 PM
Keep track on this thread for the next 24 hours. I'll try to accommodate your team.

I will as well as my teammates. Thank you.

Cero
10-22-2013, 05:43 PM
It's actually 4 that needs to be advanced. This happened because people complained about there not being enough room for teams, so I created more teams. The downfall of this is that the system gives 4 people essentially a free first round.

Ok, i probably missed when you mention about the sideeffects of expanding the slots for people's demand.
I think we can understand about that issue, since it was players demand to join this CTF tournament.
We just need to work hard to climb to the top:P

GL all.

inkredible
10-22-2013, 05:58 PM
Just out of curiosity - was the teams shuffled before the tourny started? The order are the exact order how they were listed before brackets and does "bye" player mean no player? Not enough teams to fill the whole bracket ?