PDA

View Full Version : Order and Chaos players

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Reunegade
12-22-2013, 03:52 PM
Yoyo, just started playing! Which should I pick?

Bootdaddy
12-22-2013, 04:04 PM
Yoyo, just started playing! Which should I pick?

Tear coast if iOS :)

BodMaster
12-22-2013, 08:12 PM
Ah boo!! They're changing it in January or February, from what I've heard lol. It'll be cross platform soon, hopefully!

Sent from my LG-MS695 using Tapatalk 2

Hopefully man, be awesome to play along side you lot again!

javier995
12-23-2013, 01:07 AM
Hopefully man, be awesome to play along side you lot again!

Heck yea it would, missed ya too man lol.

The cap on android still 60?

BodMaster
12-23-2013, 10:01 AM
Heck yea it would, missed ya too man lol.

The cap on android still 60?

Nah the only reason i started to enjoy OnC again was cuz we are only 1-2 weeks behind iOS now, before it was 3-6 months lol.

javier995
12-23-2013, 04:21 PM
Nah the only reason i started to enjoy OnC again was cuz we are only 1-2 weeks behind iOS now, before it was 3-6 months lol.

Ah I see lol, that's good then!

Zojak
12-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Think ima go DPS on my warrior for a bit, see if i can collect some tank gear then swap over, probably easier so i can learn the dungeons etc.

XghostzX
12-26-2013, 03:55 PM
Think ima go DPS on my warrior for a bit, see if i can collect some tank gear then swap over, probably easier so i can learn the dungeons etc.

Yep, I'm doing it similarly on my ranger. Staying as an archer until I can get 3/6 epics and a couple solid daggers then I'll spec to sin. I'd be happy to help you learn the dungeons, compared to past dungeons from the 60 cap they're much easier IMO.

I always Gn0sis in O&C and talked to him(her?) one time.

BodMaster
12-26-2013, 04:26 PM

Yh I did the same on my Sin to get runs after hitting cap, plus dps war is defo a viable DPS dungeon'r. I see many peeps gearing up by helping with dps'n world bosses since they drop epics per kill.

... compared to past dungeons from the 60 cap they're much easier IMO.

Yup, mzl and agl are practically lvl 70 beginner dungeon's like rkl and kpl were for 60. The new fml is like etl, though no new tier drops, many beast weapon's. Since that's been my prediction for a while now and so far all come true, guessing they will go with slc/spl type dungeon's for 70 that will drop t4 to keep up routine.

Zojak
12-26-2013, 07:37 PM
Trying to find a decent guild is annoying omg :(

Conradin
12-26-2013, 07:38 PM
If anyone wanted to make a guild/invite me I would play again

XghostzX
12-27-2013, 12:19 PM
@Conrad & Zojak - We should create a guild. Call it Spacetime

Conradin
12-27-2013, 12:23 PM
Sounds good to me. What level are you?

Zojak
12-27-2013, 12:55 PM
I'm down

Zojak
12-27-2013, 12:56 PM
I've got a 70 ranger and 70 warrior, can level up whatever though :D

javier995
12-28-2013, 02:24 AM
You guys are on ios right? Join -D U N G E O N- if you're in AF on ios, its a very good guild. I'm currently in a Latino based guild, extremely nooby but most are nice lol. My GM quit so I might leave, and I'll try to join the D U N G E O N.

Also, dps warrior got extremely better when they did the update this month. If you're looking to get better to do dungeons, grab a bunch of mobs around your level. Practice with them, that's how I practice my tanking lol. Might seem kinda stupid, but it teaches me when to use what skill and stuff xD.

Zojak
12-28-2013, 03:14 AM
You guys are on ios right? Join -D U N G E O N- if you're in AF on ios, its a very good guild. I'm currently in a Latino based guild, extremely nooby but most are nice lol. My GM quit so I might leave, and I'll try to join the D U N G E O N.

Also, dps warrior got extremely better when they did the update this month. If you're looking to get better to do dungeons, grab a bunch of mobs around your level. Practice with them, that's how I practice my tanking lol. Might seem kinda stupid, but it teaches me when to use what skill and stuff xD.

We're on Tears Coast iOS :(

XghostzX
12-28-2013, 11:06 AM
Sounds good to me. What level are you?

70 ranger

javier995
12-28-2013, 10:06 PM

That sucks :(

Welllllllll then idk what guilds lol. Sorry :p

Conradin
12-31-2013, 11:54 AM
Name ghost? I'll add you

Zojak
01-03-2014, 01:50 PM
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on much lately, I'm a guild master for a republic AND empire guild in SW:Tor, so it's taking up a lot of my time lately :P Now that my Jedi Shadow has a decent tank set, i can spend a little less time farming crap on him for gear, and probs a little more time playing OAC :D

Reunegade
01-03-2014, 08:23 PM
Haven't touched this game lol. Anyway, Tear Coast or the Forest place?

Zojak
01-03-2014, 08:51 PM

Roberto077
01-08-2014, 02:34 PM
I finally got the game

XghostzX
01-08-2014, 06:50 PM
I finally got the game

How is it?

Anyways, gearing has been a pretty slow process for me. The mechanical gear for crafting has been tough, and I don't even have all the blues I need for sneak attack gear!

Currently 2/6 geared, and soon to be 3/6 once I get a bit more mech gear... and the questing for getting the armored mounts is very long, but still in process...

All is well :)

Elder
01-18-2014, 05:52 PM
If I get this game can I play with my friends who are on android?

XghostzX
01-18-2014, 10:10 PM
If I get this game can I play with my friends who are on android?

Yes you can

Zojak
01-18-2014, 11:12 PM
Yes you can

only if hes playing on an android device

Elder
01-18-2014, 11:32 PM
I'm on iOS :( and do u remember me zojak.....you were in koi right...?

javier995
01-19-2014, 12:08 AM
Haiiiii again guys, I have moved my tank to TC (ios) BC my friend is one of the best sins on there and his 2s partner is best tank ^.^. His friend will be training me, yay!:D

What's your guys names? The ones on TC ios, I'll add ya!

gison
01-19-2014, 03:29 AM
Haiiiii again guys, I have moved my tank to TC (ios) BC my friend is one of the best sins on there and his 2s partner is best tank ^.^. His friend will be training me, yay!:D

What's your guys names? The ones on TC ios, I'll add ya!

Hello Javier! I'm Gison there. I'm in AF, level 25 but leveling to 30 to switch to TC.

javier995
01-19-2014, 01:01 PM
Hello Javier! I'm Gison there. I'm in AF, level 25 but leveling to 30 to switch to TC.

Oh Shush ronn, I already know lol

Zojak
01-19-2014, 02:24 PM
I'm Zojak and Zojac over there, now that we have more people i might look at playing more again :D

Blood_Hunter
02-08-2014, 11:13 PM
I finnaly just got order and chaos online its gonna be great! Any tips before i open the app.

XghostzX
02-09-2014, 12:02 AM
I finnaly just got order and chaos online its gonna be great! Any tips before i open the app.

Join tear coast server and find the PL guild :) lot of players from PL community coming over - we're all pretty active and having a good time

Blood_Hunter
02-09-2014, 12:14 AM
Join tear coast server and find the PL guild :) lot of players from PL community coming over - we're all pretty active and having a good time

Do i just search the name of the guild or do i have to walk around my ign in the game is asfkidd

Spyce
02-09-2014, 12:23 AM
STG dosen't like O&C stealing their players..

Plaguemaw
02-09-2014, 12:28 AM
STG dosen't like O&C stealing their players..

Maybe its time they step it up a notch then, gotta remain competitive

Sent from my GT-P3113

Blood_Hunter
02-09-2014, 01:50 AM
How do you voice chat. Do u have to be in a party

Cheenivie
02-09-2014, 09:06 AM
How do you voice chat. Do u have to be in a party

You need to be in a party (team) and have your headphones plugged in.

Blood_Hunter
02-09-2014, 12:14 PM
Thx

Blood_Hunter
02-09-2014, 12:15 PM
You need to be in a party (team) and have your headphones plugged in.

Thx

xXz21
02-09-2014, 12:55 PM
i have iOS and android. where do u play guys?

XghostzX
02-09-2014, 02:30 PM
i have iOS and android. where do u play guys?

Tear Coast server for iOS

Blood_Hunter
02-09-2014, 02:57 PM
Android and ios servers are merged

Caiahar
02-09-2014, 03:28 PM
They are? I thought iOS and Android are seperate servers.
I would come, but I cant buy it, and the only apple product my family has is an iPad, which I dont access to very often, but I have access to my Android most of the time.

Blood_Hunter
02-09-2014, 03:38 PM
They are? I thought iOS and Android are seperate servers.
I would come, but I cant buy it, and the only apple product my family has is an iPad, which I dont access to very often, but I have access to my Android most of the time.

If u do decide to get it. There is an 85% discount on most gameloft games for android, which makes it go go from $7 dollars to 99 cent

Plaguemaw
02-09-2014, 04:28 PM

When did this happen? Last I heard in game it was planned for years ago, never arrived

Sent from my GT-P3113

Zojak
02-09-2014, 05:23 PM
When did this happen? Last I heard in game it was planned for years ago, never arrived

Sent from my GT-P3113

It Hasn't yet.

xXz21
02-09-2014, 07:43 PM

No. are not merged. thats why i ask bcus is not a crossplatform game.

Blood_Hunter
02-09-2014, 07:47 PM
No. are not merged. thats why i ask bcus is not a crossplatform game.

Well then i must of had gotten bad info.

Blood_Hunter
02-09-2014, 07:48 PM
Does the vc feature eork good

Zojak
02-09-2014, 08:02 PM
Well then i must of had gotten bad info.

They are merging them soon, just hasn't happened yet

Blood_Hunter
02-12-2014, 05:18 PM
I just got a new phone and now I can't get o&c

Sent from my LGMS500 using Tapatalk

xXz21
02-12-2014, 07:05 PM
They are merging them soon, just hasn't happened yet

theys are merging it long time ago and never happen xD hope theys to it fast!

gison
02-13-2014, 12:41 AM
Gameloft support > STS as a whole.

Zeus
02-13-2014, 01:26 AM
Gameloft support > STS as a whole.

It used to be the other way around a year ago. But meh, I think STG has improved lately.

javier995
03-09-2014, 04:56 PM
If any of you guys play on ios and in Tear Coast, lemme know.

My guild is really good, and we're extremely helpful.

Look got AEON, ask for an invite or ask for Zoro.

XghostzX
03-09-2014, 05:56 PM
If any of you guys play on ios and in Tear Coast, lemme know.

My guild is really good, and we're extremely helpful.

Look got AEON, ask for an invite or ask for Zoro.

Zoro is a huge ****, sorry Javi. I think Zoro is the only player in all of gaming I don't wanna be affiliated with, but good luck with your guild :D

javier995
03-09-2014, 07:53 PM
Zoro is a huge ****, sorry Javi. I think Zoro is the only player in all of gaming I don't wanna be affiliated with, but good luck with your guild :D

Lol idc what you say about me. You talked crap to me first, even after I told Mitch I'd help plvl you guys.

I AM Zoro, gg

Tendirin
03-09-2014, 08:12 PM
Arcane legends will and always be the best

Sent from my iPhone 3000
using Tapatalk,Ign is Tendirin

XghostzX
03-09-2014, 10:24 PM
Lol idc what you say about me. You talked crap to me first, even after I told Mitch I'd help plvl you guys.

I AM Zoro, gg

LMAO holy plot twist

Zojak
03-13-2014, 06:41 PM

I AM Zoro, gg

*grabs popcorn*

BTW ghost i STILLLL need in guild broseph haha, i've been trying to catch you in game but have been failing :P

XghostzX
03-13-2014, 07:11 PM
*grabs popcorn*

BTW ghost i STILLLL need in guild broseph haha, i've been trying to catch you in game but have been failing :P

Oyeee can you PM all of your characters names? I'll send you a message in game with that sexy mailbox system.

Sorry that this has taken so long, I think our time slots are just really off.

Spyce
04-05-2014, 12:29 AM
Do you guys still play this?
I basically quit AL and PL so I need a new game to play besides CoC.

XghostzX
04-05-2014, 10:55 AM
Do you guys still play this?
I basically quit AL and PL so I need a new game to play besides CoC.

Yeah, our guild is slowing growing with PL members in Order and Chaos. We have about 45+ members at the moment, and at good times, we'll have 10 members on at the same time.

Just send me a PM if you're interested, our guild is -Triumph-

XghostzX
04-06-2014, 03:08 PM
Anyways I got my sin/archer to 70, a mage at 70, I'm working on a Tank which is at 40, and now either a mili/heals (can't decide) at 28.

Zojak
04-06-2014, 04:06 PM
Anyways I got my sin/archer to 70, a mage at 70, I'm working on a Tank which is at 40, and now either a mili/heals (can't decide) at 28.

How's the mage man?? mines in its 50s, maybe 54? seem's like the powerleveling spot got nerfedor something :(

Cavoc
04-06-2014, 04:37 PM
Oyeee can you PM all of your characters names? I'll send you a message in game with that sexy mailbox system.

Sorry that this has taken so long, I think our time slots are just really off.
What server are you guys in? And also are you on ios?
I've had the game for awhile, but never stick with it since soloing is lonely af

Cavoc
04-06-2014, 06:10 PM
Also, I was looking into being a dps war. Be honest with me, good or bad idea? Looking more towards Pvp.

XghostzX
04-07-2014, 03:44 PM
@Zojak - Mage is so much fun, definitely glad I made it to 70. Fun for killing mobs in dungeons and an incredible dueler if you go full ice mage... almost impossible to lose even with somewhat crappy gear.

@Tron - Yeah, we're ios on Tear Coast server. As for DPS warrior - DEFINITELY use it. DPS warriors and Milis are arguably the best PvP class for end game, and I would even pick a dps war over a mili. So go forth with it... just finding dungeons as a dps war might be kind of tricky, as most people prefer mages/milis/archers. But in terms of getting the gear just do cpvp (controlled pvp) and you'll have PvP gear in no time.

Spyce
04-07-2014, 07:48 PM
1. What sever are you guys on?
2. What class and spec should I go and why?
3. Can I join your guild?

PS: I got locked of my iTunes account because I forgot my security questions. It'll let me retry in 8 hrs. (I know them now!)

XghostzX
04-07-2014, 10:45 PM
1. What sever are you guys on?
2. What class and spec should I go and why?
3. Can I join your guild?

PS: I got locked of my iTunes account because I forgot my security questions. It'll let me retry in 8 hrs. (I know them now!)

Hey I sent you a PM but in case you didn't see it:

1. Tear Coast server for ios
2. All classes are really a lot of fun to play with, it honestly comes down to what playing style you like and what you want to focus on in the game (dungeons, PvP, etc.) Just PM me and I can give you some thorough descriptions.
3. Yeah, of course you can join our guild -Triumph- It is a guild vote from the Beta's (which is equivalent to officers in PL), so it may take a bit of time... but you should get it in, I'll put in a good word :)

Spyce
04-08-2014, 07:36 AM
Hey I sent you a PM but in case you didn't see it:

1. Tear Coast server for ios
2. All classes are really a lot of fun to play with, it honestly comes down to what playing style you like and what you want to focus on in the game (dungeons, PvP, etc.) Just PM me and I can give you some thorough descriptions.
3. Yeah, of course you can join our guild -Triumph- It is a guild vote from the Beta's (which is equivalent to officers in PL), so it may take a bit of time... but you should get it in, I'll put in a good word :)

Awesome! I was looking for a ranged character who is decent in both PvE and PvP. Forgot how to PM on Taptalk :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XghostzX
04-08-2014, 09:55 AM
Awesome! I was looking for a ranged character who is decent in both PvE and PvP. Forgot how to PM on Taptalk :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you'd want either an Archer specifically, or a mage. I PMed you the classes with some nice descriptions.

javier995
04-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Also, I was looking into being a dps war. Be honest with me, good or bad idea? Looking more towards Pvp.

Dps warriors are good, but not the best pvp class. Best pvp class are tanks, best tank on TC server has gotten up to 45k HP :p

He has the best gems in his gear, as well as the best gear lol. I only max at 30k :/, but I'm not fully geared lol.

The pvp set for warriors is basically a dps warrior set, they're really good but they fail vs tanks. Except Bronx (20k hp buffed), he's very op lol. It's tough to drop him, since he's always buffed up.

I would honestly suggest to stick to wither pure pvp or just pve. Having the best gear for both takes quite a bit out of your pocket, well mostly gemming is what makes everything expensive.

Dps warriors are fun tho! There's just not many pro ones, I've only seen two extremely good dps warriors. As in, those that can drop tanks.

Take note, a fully geared tank is one of the toughest things to drop. Best tank on the server is harder to kill than a world boss lol.

So in other words, if you think you can cut it as a dps pvp warrior then go for it! If not, just make an ice mage like all the other 'pro' ice mages. Ice mages basically stun you the whole time lol, they're just not as good in arena but they do well in duels.

If you have any questions, just pm me on here or I can just give you my OAC ign.

Cavoc
04-09-2014, 11:22 PM
Dps warriors are good, but not the best pvp class. Best pvp class are tanks, best tank on TC server has gotten up to 45k HP :p

He has the best gems in his gear, as well as the best gear lol. I only max at 30k :/, but I'm not fully geared lol.

The pvp set for warriors is basically a dps warrior set, they're really good but they fail vs tanks. Except Bronx (20k hp buffed), he's very op lol. It's tough to drop him, since he's always buffed up.

I would honestly suggest to stick to wither pure pvp or just pve. Having the best gear for both takes quite a bit out of your pocket, well mostly gemming is what makes everything expensive.

Dps warriors are fun tho! There's just not many pro ones, I've only seen two extremely good dps warriors. As in, those that can drop tanks.

Take note, a fully geared tank is one of the toughest things to drop. Best tank on the server is harder to kill than a world boss lol.

So in other words, if you think you can cut it as a dps pvp warrior then go for it! If not, just make an ice mage like all the other 'pro' ice mages. Ice mages basically stun you the whole time lol, they're just not as good in arena but they do well in duels.

If you have any questions, just pm me on here or I can just give you my OAC ign.

Thanks for such a detailed post! The main reason I considered dps, is because I'm not a big fan of just sitting and getting hit, but if the tank role can output some damage (no expecting it to do a lot) just enough to where I can actually kill in pvp and solo if need be, then ill for sure choose that role.

Plus being a tank would be easier to find parties I'm assuming. So I'd most likely level faster?

javier995
04-09-2014, 11:50 PM
Thanks for such a detailed post! The main reason I considered dps, is because I'm not a big fan of just sitting and getting hit, but if the tank role can output some damage (no expecting it to do a lot) just enough to where I can actually kill in pvp and solo if need be, then ill for sure choose that role.

Plus being a tank would be easier to find parties I'm assuming. So I'd most likely level faster?

Okay, I'll explain tank now :p

Let's just say, in pvp tank doesn't just tank hits. Sure, the tank has to maintain aggro to keep the other team off the healer, but I can also deal quite a bit of damage lol.

Atm, I crit like 5k+ unbuffed with a skill called Shield Slap (the better your shield is, the higher damage you do) which also stuns and aggros the target you hit. I should be doing more damage once I start to focus on gemming my pvp gear, atm I'm focusing on pve in order to do FML easier (last boss drops a thing called a scanner which you use to summon an EXTREMELY diffuclt boss; if you beat the boss you get the best weapon for your sub class, considering you chose the appropriate quest).

So yes, tanks can do a nice amount of damage. Not the best, but it gets the job done. I've been in situations in pvp where I'm the last one and I have to take on 2 enemies, for example 2s (2v2), and I've been able to take them out both. Then again, I have buffs that help :p

To quest, it's easier to just go as a dps. Questing while being a tank is EXTREMELY boring lol. Once you're around 50, switch to tank and learn the class because once you're 60 you need to start doing dungeon runs (team runs) so you can get to 70 faster. Dungeon runs give a lot more XP than quests, but they're not as easy. You need a healer, a tank, and 2 dps. People tend to need tanks and healers more in dungeon runs.

If you choose tank, I'll show you how to do dungeons when you're at the correct level.

So in short, quest as a dps and change to tank at level 50.

You can change as many times as you want. But you have to buy your skill books, books give your skills higher ranks, every time you reset your skill tree.

Any questions? I'll be happy to answer any questions you have, in as much detail as possible.

Cavoc
04-09-2014, 11:59 PM
Okay, I'll explain tank now :p

Let's just say, in pvp tank doesn't just tank hits. Sure, the tank has to maintain aggro to keep the other team off the healer, but I can also deal quite a bit of damage lol.

Atm, I crit like 5k+ unbuffed with a skill called Shield Slap (the better your shield is, the higher damage you do) which also stuns and aggros the target you hit. I should be doing more damage once I start to focus on gemming my pvp gear, atm I'm focusing on pve in order to do FML easier (last boss drops a thing called a scanner which you use to summon an EXTREMELY diffuclt boss; if you beat the boss you get the best weapon for your sub class, considering you chose the appropriate quest).

So yes, tanks can do a nice amount of damage. Not the best, but it gets the job done. I've been in situations in pvp where I'm the last one and I have to take on 2 enemies, for example 2s (2v2), and I've been able to take them out both. Then again, I have buffs that help :p

To quest, it's easier to just go as a dps. Questing while being a tank is EXTREMELY boring lol. Once you're around 50, switch to tank and learn the class because once you're 60 you need to start doing dungeon runs (team runs) so you can get to 70 faster. Dungeon runs give a lot more XP than quests, but they're not as easy. You need a healer, a tank, and 2 dps. People tend to need tanks and healers more in dungeon runs.

If you choose tank, I'll show you how to do dungeons when you're at the correct level.

So in short, quest as a dps and change to tank at level 50.

You can change as many times as you want. But you have to buy your skill books, books give your skills higher ranks, every time you reset your skill tree.

Any questions? I'll be happy to answer any questions you have, in as much detail as possible.

No questions at all! You've covered everything I need to know for now haha. The game seems pretty complex, but once I get into I'm sure I'll figure it out. And ask you for sure if I need any help! Haha.

I'm going to start getting into it. I got it awhile back for $1 when it was on sale, but I never really played it since the majority of my friends have androids. I've mainly been playing Tera when I have time, but since you guys play, I'll try it out.

I made my character a few days ago IGN: Expire
I spoke to cloak and he said he can try to get me in triumph. So, fingers crossed! Haha.
Again, thanks for all the help.

javier995
04-10-2014, 12:09 AM
No questions at all! You've covered everything I need to know for now haha. The game seems pretty complex, but once I get into I'm sure I'll figure it out. And ask you for sure if I need any help! Haha.

I'm going to start getting into it. I got it awhile back for $1 when it was on sale, but I never really played it since the majority of my friends have androids. I've mainly been playing Tera when I have time, but since you guys play, I'll try it out.

I made my character a few days ago IGN: Expire
I spoke to cloak and he said he can try to get me in triumph. So, fingers crossed! Haha.
Again, thanks for all the help.

Np yo, I'd get you into my guild but it's basically new :p

6 people in it, but we all have multiple toons lol. The main team: me as tank, GM as a pro dps warrior (one of the the best, best is Bronx), a pro healer and a pro mage. We basically four man every world boss lol, I left my previous guild due to problems with one of the GMs. Then we made the one I'm currently in haha, it's pretty fun. We have many friends, no enemies lol. Although there's some people out there I'll kos :p, I don't blame the guild they're in just the individual xD.

I'll add you ingame, let me just delete someone I hardly speak to off my friends list. There's a limit to how many friends you can have, that's what sucks lol.

Just lemme know if you get any questions.

Oh yea, later I'll post some pics of where to avoid as you're leveling.

Cavoc
04-10-2014, 12:17 AM
Np yo, I'd get you into my guild but it's basically new :p

6 people in it, but we all have multiple toons lol. The main team: me as tank, GM as a pro dps warrior (one of the the best, best is Bronx), a pro healer and a pro mage. We basically four man every world boss lol, I left my previous guild due to problems with one of the GMs. Then we made the one I'm currently in haha, it's pretty fun. We have many friends, no enemies lol. Although there's some people out there I'll kos :p, I don't blame the guild they're in just the individual xD.

I'll add you ingame, let me just delete someone I hardly speak to off my friends list. There's a limit to how many friends you can have, that's what sucks lol.

Just lemme know if you get any questions.

Oh yea, later I'll post some pics of where to avoid as you're leveling.

Oh! I assumed you were all in the same guild. Are you on the tear coast server as well?

And that'd be great! Any tips are extremely appreciated. You've already helped me out a ton.

javier995
04-10-2014, 12:42 AM
Oh! I assumed you were all in the same guild. Are you on the tear coast server as well?

And that'd be great! Any tips are extremely appreciated. You've already helped me out a ton.

Na lol, I wouldn't join them. It's not like they want me either lol.

I'm in TC as well.

Zojak
06-15-2014, 11:39 AM
Anybody still playing???

javier995
06-16-2014, 06:55 PM
I am.

Zojak
06-16-2014, 06:56 PM
Still TC on iOS? looks like the guild i was in (STS gamers) is toast! lookin to maybe get back into the swing of things

Ipvp
06-17-2014, 01:16 AM
I'm on Arcadian Forest-IOS. Add me if you want to play together "Villainous"

Petrichor
06-17-2014, 09:27 AM
Cloak and I went to Arcadian Forest and joined a guild there. :angel:

XghostzX
06-17-2014, 12:48 PM
Cloak and I went to Arcadian Forest and joined a guild there. :angel:

Might go to that server just because of the larger population.

DivineMoustache
06-17-2014, 03:43 PM
Man I had a really good time playing this game, quit when you guys left for AF ;(.
It's Divinest btw, I managed to cap and get 5/6 blues before I stopped progressing.

XghostzX
06-17-2014, 08:26 PM
Man I had a really good time playing this game, quit when you guys left for AF ;(.
It's Divinest btw, I managed to cap and get 5/6 blues before I stopped progressing.

Yeah - to be honest I don't really know what happened. I think everyone was busy with work/school and we all kinda split off at one point. Don't see why we can't get it back together now that it's summer.

Zojak
06-17-2014, 09:22 PM
Yeah - to be honest I don't really know what happened. I think everyone was busy with work/school and we all kinda split off at one point. Don't see why we can't get it back together now that it's summer.

Just gimme a server name! I'm still noobish on my warrior and rogue, and my mage is like 57, so, whatever we need :P

DivineMoustache
06-18-2014, 06:46 PM

Yeah, truly a bummer. It was one of the more memorable gaming experiences I've had in the 2 or so months I played. Man, I was really amazed especially at the variety of landscapes -- more specifically the Whispering Island. I hadn't felt that much adrenaline in any gaming experience.

You still on Tear Coast? Lmk, I might re-download the game!

Dervy
06-18-2014, 06:56 PM
Wow i nver knew this was here! Lol.. DERVY here lvl 70 mili , lvl70 arch ,lvl 70 tank lvl 70 mage.. i stopped playng tho.. taking a rest.. arcadian forest droid

Zojak
06-18-2014, 08:48 PM
Im on Tear Coast still, iOS, thinking of maybe going back to AF though

XghostzX
06-18-2014, 10:43 PM
Yeah, truly a bummer. It was one of the more memorable gaming experiences I've had in the 2 or so months I played. Man, I was really amazed especially at the variety of landscapes -- more specifically the Whispering Island. I hadn't felt that much adrenaline in any gaming experience.

You still on Tear Coast? Lmk, I might re-download the game!

I am at the moment, but if I decide to play again (having trouble finding that time) then I might consider switching to the AF server. Not really sure, but I'd love to get it going with some people again. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

DocDoBig
06-24-2014, 04:53 PM
DocDoBig

Android, Arcadia Forest, America, Level 10 ranger, started today

Promagin
07-05-2014, 07:25 PM
I started playing again, I'm really enjoying the game.

Σκιλλ
L31
Almost 200 quests done. :)

Pie
07-09-2014, 05:17 PM
Vanityaz
Server AF
America
Apple
Level 6
Started today basically :D
noob in need of help
Monk

Dervy
07-09-2014, 08:30 PM
Im bored with oac tbh.. mybe sometime when my friends needed me again there ill come back.. as of now.. ill just pvp my self in AL lol

XghostzX
07-09-2014, 09:25 PM
I still have a 70 sin, 70 mage, 41 dps war, and a 38 mili monk -.- pm me if you wanna play along

Zojak
07-10-2014, 01:59 AM
I still have a 70 sin, 70 mage, 41 dps war, and a 38 mili monk -.- pm me if you wanna play along

Might check it out again, been playing Celtic Heroes lately though :)

XghostzX
07-10-2014, 02:27 PM
Might check it out again, been playing Celtic Heroes lately though :)

is that a fun game? Last time I tried it it felt really bland and not really up to date.

Zojak
07-10-2014, 03:24 PM
is that a fun game? Last time I tried it it felt really bland and not really up to date.

It's definitely different.. A LOT slower pace than O&C for sure. But it's fun to play. Some cool people. Considering I don't play sts games, and O&C was blah once I capped two chars haha

Jblazer
07-11-2014, 01:19 AM
I tried out O&C. Got guided by someone from SL can't remember who. The game was alright but I don't play it as of now.

DocDoBig
07-11-2014, 05:01 PM
I tried out O&C. Got guided by someone from SL can't remember who. The game was alright but I don't play it as of now.

It was probably Gison

Jblazer
07-11-2014, 06:32 PM
It was probably Gison

Don't think so. The name was Irusher I think. Was a long time ago though.

Spyce
07-12-2014, 10:35 AM
Don't think so. The name was Irusher I think. Was a long time ago though.

iRusher?
I know him..

Jblazer
07-12-2014, 12:18 PM
iRusher?
I know him..

Does he still play?

Trenton
07-12-2014, 10:30 PM
Lelele iRusher

Jblazer
07-13-2014, 12:58 AM
Lelele iRusher

Hwat?

Spyce
07-13-2014, 01:21 PM
Does he still play?

Used to play SL.

Jblazer
07-13-2014, 03:00 PM
Well come back u naab

katish
07-25-2014, 08:28 PM
Meecah lvl 70 noob mage .. still learning just started running legend dungeons lol

XghostzX
07-25-2014, 10:19 PM
Meecah lvl 70 noob mage .. still learning just started running legend dungeons lol

Nice! What server are you on? If you're in tear coast I'd love to help.

My brother started playing so I'll be around with him, I know.

DocDoBig
07-26-2014, 07:55 AM
Lol kat level 70 already oO. Grats!

katish
07-26-2014, 09:42 AM
Lol doc.. Took a Month! Questing till lvl 64 then normal dungeons.. Should have started dungeons sooner, queuing gives 225k exp per run

Ghost, I'm on American Arcadian forest with some AL buddies :)

Nice! What server are you on? If you're in tear coast I'd love to help.

My brother started playing so I'll be around with him, I know.

Lol kat level 70 already oO. Grats!

obee
07-27-2014, 07:56 PM
Lol doc.. Took a Month! Questing till lvl 64 then normal dungeons.. Should have started dungeons sooner, queuing gives 225k exp per run

Ghost, I'm on American Arcadian forest with some AL buddies :)

MEECETTTE!!! I need ur help lol I'm lvl 7

Spellcheck
07-30-2014, 12:37 AM
I have 4 characters xD, sin,Mage,warrior, and healer. I gave my Healer away because I became bored xD. The healer was prim force full epic gear except ring,Amy,and cloak. All were lvl 70 :p spent no money. (Stopped playing because my guild fell apart). "bloodline".

Riccits
07-30-2014, 05:25 AM
is Decur in your guild?

octavos
07-30-2014, 10:19 AM
::GH0ST::

Im in O&C also :) just remade my toon XD.

XghostzX
07-30-2014, 05:00 PM
::GH0ST::

Im in O&C also :) just remade my toon XD.

What server?

octavos
07-30-2014, 05:16 PM
What server?

America-Arcaidan forest on android

DocDoBig
07-31-2014, 05:25 AM
What guild are you all in? (Android)

The guild Bed Wetters has many old STS people in it.

octavos
07-31-2014, 09:11 AM
What guild are you all in? (Android)

The guild Bed Wetters has many old STS people in it.

im in Bed Wetters XD with good old friends :)

XghostzX
07-31-2014, 01:50 PM
blah tear coast server sucks i'll switch over soon!

Zojak
07-31-2014, 07:26 PM
blah tear coast server sucks i'll switch over soon!

sounds like these guys are all android though :( I'll play arcadian forest on IOS though :)

razerfingers
08-06-2014, 02:45 PM
So its free on android now incase any floaters reading this without the $7 had wanted to play. Yes i do play and add me if y'all running around on tear coast, razerfingers(android, Lvl 27 Ranger) Dps ftw!

iisted
08-06-2014, 02:47 PM
When does it end?

invented

iisted
08-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Takes to long to download lol

razerfingers
08-06-2014, 02:54 PM
When does it end?

invented

Takes to long to download lol
It doesnt lmao its now officially free free they compensated us people who payed for it quite well

iisted
08-06-2014, 02:55 PM
Lol for me it does, nd it won't be free forever right?

razerfingers
08-06-2014, 03:02 PM
Lol for me it does, nd it won't be free forever right?
It is, they sent mail with a gift to ones who payed for it and said its not gonna be free to play

iisted
08-06-2014, 03:08 PM
It is, they sent mail with a gift to ones who payed for it and said its not gonna be free to play
...what

razerfingers
08-06-2014, 03:21 PM
...what
Oops i meant that it is gonna be free to play my bad

iisted
08-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Lol ok nice

iisted
08-06-2014, 03:23 PM
Months ago it was free but only for a couple of weeks

razerfingers
08-06-2014, 03:24 PM
Months ago it was free but only for a couple of weeks
Ohh i gotcha yeah we never got a gift for that hell they game us 150 gems and this cool dragon pet so i bought 2 characters mounts for 40 gems then gonna save rest for something useful not sure yet maybe buy 500 gold

Promagin
08-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Ohh i gotcha yeah we never got a gift for that hell they game us 150 gems and this cool dragon pet so i bought 2 characters mounts for 40 gems then gonna save rest for something useful not sure yet maybe buy 500 gold

500g is easy to get, don't spend runes>gold

razerfingers
08-06-2014, 04:56 PM
500g is easy to get, don't spend runes>gold
Really? Tell me your ways i only have 35 not like im gonna need it at level 27 though

Promagin
08-06-2014, 05:22 PM
Really? Tell me your ways i only have 35 not like im gonna need it at level 27 though

Farm and merch normal armor scraps, haven't played o&c in a few weeks but I'm getting back into it.

razerfingers
08-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Farm and merch normal armor scraps, haven't played o&c in a few weeks but I'm getting back into it.
Oh okay. I found a few when questing and killing things ill make sure to remember when i find anymore while doing what i do.
Edit: you play on android? If so add me im gonna be on more frequently

XghostzX
08-06-2014, 08:47 PM
@razer - I have an unreal spot for farming. It's actually quite easy to farm 300-500 gold in a matter of 2-3 hours. Don't worry about gold right now - in fact, as you level up only spend your runes on XP bonuses. (I would love to help you power level if you are at all interested). Gold is really unnecessary at lower levels, as you only need it for health/mana pots.

Anyways, I just switched over to the AF server for IOS because of the generous 150 rune gift. I spent the portion to customize my mech mount.

The new update is pretty neat. I love the idea of battlegrounds PvP. I'm a sin and have worked hard getting the gear... and unfortunately, the sin's were nerfed a bit.

Rolocolo
08-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Gaise i jus start tu plai dis gam, plz teech me how be pru. My nam Xevo on Af and Zevo on TC server IoS

Covert
08-06-2014, 10:43 PM
ign is Versavice lel, I'm in droid version

Game's pre cool so far

DivineMoustache
08-06-2014, 10:53 PM
did they add to the heals power?

they also added ctf and new update coming soon. never thought i'd see the day where gameloft updates more than STS towards even one of their games.

yasshh
08-07-2014, 03:52 AM
did they add to the heals power?

they also added ctf and new update coming soon. never thought i'd see the day where gameloft updates more than STS towards even one of their games.

lol. MMO's need regular updates patches and fixes. Most of gameloft games are offline oriented. Its their first MMO so yah

programmed
08-07-2014, 09:16 AM
Took 19 hours to install >.>
Anyways, my ign is AandC. I'm on android

Trenton
08-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Took 19 hours to install >.>
Anyways, my ign is AandC. I'm on android

server?

programmed
08-07-2014, 10:51 AM
server?

I think it was called Arcadum Forest.

iisted
08-07-2014, 10:52 AM
They should make this game more similar to O&C

iisted
08-07-2014, 10:53 AM
I mean AL more similar to O&C

Promagin
08-07-2014, 10:57 PM
server?

You're inbox is full >_>

I'm on Tear Coast server!

jiph
08-08-2014, 12:00 AM
Good luck reaching lvl 70 and good luck getting all top gear

XghostzX
08-08-2014, 12:40 PM
You're inbox is full >_>

I'm on Tear Coast server!

Eww I just switched to AF server. Tear coast is like a dead man's land, don't play there unless you want a quiet server.

@jiph - Getting to 70 is no big deal, but getting the "top" gear takes forever. It makes sense why O&C makes so much $$$ at end game...

Rolocolo
08-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Eww I just switched to AF server. Tear coast is like a dead man's land, don't play there unless you want a quiet server.

@jiph - Getting to 70 is no big deal, but getting the "top" gear takes forever. It makes sense why O&C makes so much $$$ at end game...

I dont even know how to get good gear lol

XghostzX
08-08-2014, 01:56 PM
I dont even know how to get good gear lol

What level are you right now?

DivineMoustache
08-08-2014, 02:02 PM
Rushing and getting the top gear and level in OC actually takes a similar amount money than getting the top gear & level in PL atm. I believe it costs somewhere around 50-80 dollars to get epic gear crafted from epochs during rune sales.

Most of the time I play OC about 45-120 min a day on my main, and a ton more time on my alts. (only about 3 full dungeon runs or 6 boss kills can be done per day before your "exhaustion" fills up, this isn't a bad thing, dungeons take around 15-30min each and it is very challenging, even if you know how to run. I'm a healer of course, the hardest class to play dungeons with.) There is also a ton to do while your exh is full at endgame, like attempt to finish your class trials (SO FREAKING HARD), gank people (not recommended), and do world bosses (you will probably get ganked.) You can also help newbies with normal dungeons, which do not affect your EXH level.

After 2 weeks at endgame I acquired 5/6 blue Tier 3 gears, these are the uncrafted version, however, as I do more runs I plan on slowly crafting up to epic. I'm leveling with a few PL buds while my exh is full, and in general, I'm having a ton more fun.

Please note though: Gameloft servers are not handling the huge influx of players from the initial hype of becoming free, so i would recommend joining a quiet server like Tear Coast, or joining Arcadian Forest later on.

Rolocolo
08-08-2014, 03:12 PM
What level are you right now?

Promagin
08-08-2014, 05:26 PM

I don't mind a quiet server :P

programmed
08-08-2014, 05:32 PM
I don't mind a quiet server :P

Yeah some of those people in the chat are so annoying. Is there a way to take the chat window off the screen?

XghostzX
08-08-2014, 05:46 PM
Yeah some of those people in the chat are so annoying. Is there a way to take the chat window off the screen?

Yes, hold the global chat button for 3 seconds to disable it.

I am 6/6 epics for my sin, 3/6 PvP gear, and have some epic necklaces/rings. I'm struggling with getting the epic daggers/bow atm.

@Rolo - I could help you if you need it. Basically you farm the "blues" from dungeons, then with crafting you craft them into epics/purples. But it's a lengthy process without spending money.

Covert
08-08-2014, 05:46 PM

I found out how to mute global chat (thank f) just press the red triangle thing and find the global circle and hold it in to disable lol idk how to explain it intelligently

programmed
08-08-2014, 05:55 PM
I found out how to mute global chat (thank f) just press the red triangle thing and find the global circle and hold it in to disable lol idk how to explain it intelligently

Oh so you found out? I know you were asking me yesterday if I knew how.

Covert
08-08-2014, 09:23 PM
Oh so you found out? I know you were asking me yesterday if I knew how.

Ya too many silly ppl in global chat

Ssneakykills
08-11-2014, 06:48 AM
Add me ssneakykills iOS Arcadian forest

XghostzX
08-11-2014, 09:03 AM
Add me ssneakykills iOS Arcadian forest

yaya I'll add you

Shnookz
08-11-2014, 10:40 AM
PLEASE ADD ME:
Shnookz (Ranger, lv 38)

PS.
To those that may be unaware at the moment, Order & Chaos Online is now FREE! Yes, free! (;

DivineMoustache
08-11-2014, 06:46 PM
shnookz, are you on arcadian forest? I am around the same level, we should hit together for a little bit!

add Gloam or Divinest.

Ghost, are you still Ghost in Arcadian Forest or did switching require a name change?

XghostzX
08-11-2014, 10:05 PM
shnookz, are you on arcadian forest? I am around the same level, we should hit together for a little bit!

add Gloam or Divinest.

Ghost, are you still Ghost in Arcadian Forest or did switching require a name change?

No, I'm not Ghost on Order and Chaos but I am on the AF server for IOS. My name is 'Nova' but the 'o' is some greek letter I used... what's your name there, again? I can add you.

Xeusx
08-13-2014, 08:28 AM
I'm new in this game, the game is free to download right now O_O. Can anyone help me how to follow the questline? And also can anyone tell me about all skills for Ranger?

My IGN is Xeusx level 4 (sound too noob xD), using undead Ranger class, and I'm playing in ...(need to check).

XghostzX
08-13-2014, 12:40 PM
I'm new in this game, the game is free to download right now O_O. Can anyone help me how to follow the questline? And also can anyone tell me about all skills for Ranger?

My IGN is Xeusx level 4 (sound too noob xD), using undead Ranger class, and I'm playing in ...(need to check).

Hey XeusX - Pm me through the forums, I'll answer your questions as best as possible!

Covert
08-14-2014, 08:56 AM
Lolwut

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/covert69/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-08-13-23-37-57_zps4a8c540c.png (http://s31.photobucket.com/user/covert69/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-08-13-23-37-57_zps4a8c540c.png.html)

programmed
08-14-2014, 10:09 AM
Lolwut

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/covert69/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-08-13-23-37-57_zps4a8c540c.png (http://s31.photobucket.com/user/covert69/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-08-13-23-37-57_zps4a8c540c.png.html)

You're already 41. I'm still 12 ._.

Covert
08-14-2014, 10:20 AM
You're already 41. I'm still 12 ._.

I'd be 42 already IF ONLY I COULD LOG IN.

samuraisoul
08-14-2014, 11:03 AM
Level 70 heals
ign: samuraisoul
Arcadian forest

XghostzX
08-14-2014, 11:14 AM
Can we plz get a PL (or just the spacetime community) guild together in o&c? Would make the game so much better

Trenton
08-14-2014, 01:18 PM
Stop hack leveling

razerfingers
08-14-2014, 02:15 PM
Unable to play since the AF android server is still broken since they made the game free lol.. I'm level 36 almost 37 now i believe

Edit: made a new Ranger playing through google login on Android Tear Coast til they fix AF for my main account lol

Petrichor
08-14-2014, 02:50 PM
How is the new update?

razerfingers
08-14-2014, 03:10 PM
How is the new update?

Kind of broken but fun xD

Reunegade
08-14-2014, 03:16 PM
Hey i play now i made a guild called Pocket Pwners

Zojak
08-14-2014, 04:56 PM
Can we plz get a PL (or just the spacetime community) guild together in o&c? Would make the game so much better

Goina transfer my 3 guys tonight (rogue warr mage) not sure what class will be my main yet, might even level up a mili!

XghostzX
08-14-2014, 05:32 PM
Goina transfer my 3 guys tonight (rogue warr mage) not sure what class will be my main yet, might even level up a mili!

Are you down to make a community guild together? We could call it Spacetime - might tie together the AL, PL, SL, and DL community a little more.

programmed
08-14-2014, 06:37 PM

lol should I rmk again so I can be back on AF server or just wait until I'm L30? It say I have to be l30 before I can switch servers. I'm leaning towards rmk since I'm only l12 and it's not hard to level back to 12.

programmed
08-14-2014, 06:38 PM

Yes we totally should!

XghostzX
08-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Yes we totally should!

Are u ios af server? What your ign?

programmed
08-14-2014, 07:01 PM
Are u ios af server? What your ign?

Oh IOS, no I'm android.

XghostzX
08-14-2014, 07:04 PM
For everyone on the AF server for IOS devices -

I went ahead and created a guild called "Space_Time"

If you'd like to join just message me here or find me in game - anybody from the spacetime community is more than welcome!

Bootdaddy
08-14-2014, 09:15 PM
13 70s GOML noobs :$

XghostzX
08-14-2014, 09:38 PM
13 70s GOML noobs :$

#NoLife

Zojak
08-14-2014, 10:14 PM
For everyone on the AF server for IOS devices -

I went ahead and created a guild called "Space_Time"

If you'd like to join just message me here or find me in game - anybody from the spacetime community is more than welcome!

whats your IGN on AF?

Bootdaddy
08-14-2014, 10:40 PM
Not really having 4 devices helps in making those 10 70s I don't use

XghostzX
08-15-2014, 10:45 AM
Not really having 4 devices helps in making those 10 70s I don't use

#NoLife

@Zojak - It's 'Nova' but the 'o' is a greek letter. What's your ign so I can add you?

Covert
08-15-2014, 02:06 PM
lol should I rmk again so I can be back on AF server or just wait until I'm L30? It say I have to be l30 before I can switch servers. I'm leaning towards rmk since I'm only l12 and it's not hard to level back to 12.

Rmk dummy

programmed
08-15-2014, 02:09 PM
Rmk dummy

Already did but it won't let me join AF. I can join any other server but when I click AF I get an error message saying the request timed out.

Covert
08-15-2014, 02:11 PM
Already did but it won't let me join AF. I can join any other server but when I click AF I get an error message saying the request timed out.

Ya AF sucks, it's literally been down like every day this week lol
But when you can, choose AF and we can not log in together <3

dudetus
08-15-2014, 03:17 PM
Ya AF sucks, it's literally been down like every day this week lol
But when you can, choose AF and we can not log in together <3

Hey! That's like me and PL :)

Bootdaddy
08-15-2014, 08:42 PM
To jelly of my 10 70s I DONT use to bad javi ran you off tear coast :/\

XghostzX
08-15-2014, 11:05 PM
To jelly of my 10 70s I DONT use to bad javi ran you off tear coast :/\

*Too

I love javi he's my bro

DivineMoustache
08-16-2014, 01:17 AM
Ask hardfeather and cloakker to come back to the sts guild...also I'll join

Add Divinest (hopefully 5/6 soon and I'll buy cloaks and shiznits)
Item-Broker
Gloam

XghostzX
08-16-2014, 07:43 AM
Ask hardfeather and cloakker to come back to the sts guild...also I'll join

Add Divinest (hopefully 5/6 soon and I'll buy cloaks and shiznits)
Item-Broker
Gloam

Alright I'll look for ya. It's just me in it atm ahah.

Reunegade
08-16-2014, 09:09 AM
IGN Slashfury

Zojak
08-16-2014, 02:47 PM
#NoLife

@Zojak - It's 'Nova' but the 'o' is a greek letter. What's your ign so I can add you?

Okies, I haven't had a chance to transfer over quite yet, but it'll be some variation of Zojak :)

Potato_Stone
08-16-2014, 11:04 PM
Hi everyone. I am new to this game and picked a Mendel Mage as my character after taking the advice from this thread. May I be a member of ur guild, XGhostzX? Btw, ur post in this thread is super helpful even tho it was posted two years ago. Lol. Thanks.
My name is Potato_Stone in Arcadian forest America iOS.

XghostzX
08-16-2014, 11:41 PM
Hi everyone. I am new to this game and picked a Mendel Mage as my character after taking the advice from this thread. May I be a member of ur guild, XGhostzX? Btw, ur post in this thread is super helpful even tho it was posted two years ago. Lol. Thanks.
My name is Potato_Stone in Arcadian forest America iOS.

No problem man! I'm glad it's helpful, that's why I started it at first :) I hope to expand a fun and friendly STS guild. I will add you and the others who posted in this thread and maybe we can pull some players from all of the STS games to one guild.

And yessir, you are more than welcome to join the guild.

Hover
08-17-2014, 02:12 PM
Ah you still play Will? I never see you on anymore

DocDoBig
08-17-2014, 03:19 PM
Wb hover

Hover
08-17-2014, 03:57 PM
I heart u bb

Reunegade
08-17-2014, 05:28 PM
Hey cheeky

XghostzX
08-21-2014, 01:12 PM
Ah you still play Will? I never see you on anymore

Yes I do I switched to the AF server. Don't play as much lately due to soccer/school, but I get on at times.

CAK Vader
08-21-2014, 02:03 PM
Ghost what server are you on? I'm in tear cost on main...

Hover
08-21-2014, 02:46 PM
Ghost what server are you on? I'm in tear cost on main...

He just said he's in AF...

DocDoBig
08-23-2014, 12:38 PM
AF is crashing lately pretty often (on Android at least).

What about iOS

DivineMoustache
08-23-2014, 04:14 PM
no crashing whatsoever now.

CAK Vader
08-23-2014, 07:54 PM
Just made a character for whispering islands...add CakVader if you want...and btw! I saw Samhayne

XghostzX
08-23-2014, 08:50 PM
@CAK - I'm on the AF server for IOS devices.

Fortunately the AF server for us is perfectly up and running - no crashing whatsoever.

You don't suppose that's the real Samhayne here?!

Covert
08-23-2014, 09:14 PM
AF has been going down all day for me, I've done the same quest 4 times in a row today because I lose the progress from server crashes lol I'll try again in a few weeks when gameloft fixes it

Caiahar
08-23-2014, 11:00 PM
Corr3ction, Samhaynne.
You could ash him in O&C ingame...or pm him here ;)

DocDoBig
08-24-2014, 05:29 AM
AF has been going down all day for me, I've done the same quest 4 times in a row today because I lose the progress from server crashes lol I'll try again in a few weeks when gameloft fixes it

lol same

Trenton
08-24-2014, 08:28 AM
lol same
lol same

CAK Vader
08-25-2014, 07:24 PM
lol same

lol same

Zojak
08-25-2014, 08:04 PM
owned

CAK Vader
08-25-2014, 08:33 PM
owned
owned

XghostzX
08-26-2014, 10:41 AM
Ya'll need to get ios devices

DocDoBig
08-26-2014, 11:10 AM
Looks like servers r up again on android.

Only a hiccup sync earlier today

Shonex
08-26-2014, 11:24 AM
So I'm new to this game, and ya'll cool and stuff, you know how I feel about you guys. But man I need to merch, lol. I have a ton of items but don't know how much they cost lol. I'm Lvl 50 atm, add: Atomex

This game is super fun and addictive, wish it wasn't so full. Cuz new players are making the game crash, a lot of them.

Hover
08-26-2014, 02:37 PM
So I'm new to this game, and ya'll cool and stuff, you know how I feel about you guys. But man I need to merch, lol. I have a ton of items but don't know how much they cost lol. I'm Lvl 50 atm, add: Atomex

This game is super fun and addictive, wish it wasn't so full. Cuz new players are making the game crash, a lot of them.

What server are you on, and check cs for prices

Crys
08-26-2014, 04:38 PM
Hello!
I'm on an Arcadian Forest server. New go the game since it's free now lol.
Ign: Mythicali

DocDoBig
08-26-2014, 04:42 PM
Android peeps are welcome in the guild Bed Wetters anytime

[Android] America Arcadian Forest no restriction

tarlan
08-26-2014, 08:17 PM
who is on ios anyone that i wuld care about?

XghostzX
08-26-2014, 08:51 PM
who is on ios anyone that i wuld care about?

me silly <3

CAK Vader
08-26-2014, 09:20 PM
I live in the server at the bottom I guess you could call it twi? XD anyway that anniversary item present is awesome...got a new "male elf kite" xD although after the update my character named ! Disappeared :( yes, just a ! Was his name ._.

CAK Vader
08-27-2014, 06:25 PM
Just started playing this anniversary event, is it possible to get those malfunctioned fireworks things for the quest without runes? And is there a way to get runes for free?

XghostzX
08-27-2014, 09:36 PM
Just started playing this anniversary event, is it possible to get those malfunctioned fireworks things for the quest without runes? And is there a way to get runes for free?

I don't know about the fireworks... normally gameloft gives them to players through the mailbox on random occasions.

Unfortunately, there are no ways to get rune for free. So be happy when STS gives us offers for free plat <3

CAK Vader
08-28-2014, 03:10 PM
CAK iz my bff <3

K tanx

HisAngel
08-29-2014, 06:47 AM
Hello Ghost. I've just dl this game but haven't started yet. Please bare with me since I am new. Is there any importance in choosing the race for your class on the game? I am interested in a class that doesn't die that quickly and is fun to level. Open to suggestions and would also love to join your guild. I am most of the time online as soon as I know what to do in game.

CAK Vader
08-29-2014, 10:16 AM
Hello Ghost. I've just dl this game but haven't started yet. Please bare with me since I am new. Is there any importance in choosing the race for your class on the game? I am interested in a class that doesn't die that quickly and is fun to level. Open to suggestions and would also love to join your guild. I am most of the time online as soon as I know what to do in game.
Hai I'm ghosts bff I'll answer for him, the race you choose is for looks mostly, they do have 2 race exclusive spells, I think it's 2 anyway, but they really are non important skills... the class is the only thing that matters, imo

HisAngel
08-29-2014, 09:34 PM
Hello. I am currently online.. Add me: Meganda
I need help. Ty

XghostzX
08-29-2014, 11:19 PM

Hi Angel,

I'd love to answer your questions. Just send me a private message through forums and I'll definitely help you out as much as possible. Also, I can add you to our spacetime guild.

HisAngel
08-30-2014, 05:38 AM
Hi Angel,

I'd love to answer your questions. Just send me a private message through forums and I'll definitely help you out as much as possible. Also, I can add you to our spacetime guild.

That is nice to hear. I am currently starting with a divine monk class. Just getting started and Am still clueless as to what spell would be best for my class and also the profession.. I have read that tailoring is for mages.. I am considering other profession too since I might also want to be a merchant and sell great items even though I have yet to learn being one..lol btw.. Not sure why I can't do pm.

HisAngel
08-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Btw, is profession that important? And about the s3 gears.. Can that be made or it needs to be bought?

CAK Vader
08-30-2014, 08:18 AM
That is nice to hear. I am currently starting with a divine monk class. Just getting started and Am still clueless as to what spell would be best for my class and also the profession.. I have read that tailoring is for mages.. I am considering other profession too since I might also want to be a merchant and sell great items even though I have yet to learn being one..lol btw.. Not sure why I can't do pm.
Hi, just letting you know, to do a PM you need more forum posts :)

CAK Vader
08-30-2014, 08:19 AM
Btw, is profession that important? And about the s3 gears.. Can that be made or it needs to be bought?

Nah professions don't really matter...and the s3 gears, you have to buy it, but to buy it, you need to get that special money...I'm fairly new as well, but I know a thing or 2 >;3

HisAngel
08-30-2014, 10:58 AM
Hi, just letting you know, to do a PM you need more forum posts :)

Oh that's why.. I really didn't know what to do in game. Everything was new for me esp tilting the screen while going where you need to go... And then i had this fire lamps quest in mendel village that took me forever since i didn't know that there was this inclined pathway for you to get the lamp..lol i'm really getting the hang of it now.. not sure though with the talent for my divine monk.. Any advice as to which talent I need to increase first?

CAK Vader
08-30-2014, 11:45 AM
Oh that's why.. I really didn't know what to do in game. Everything was new for me esp tilting the screen while going where you need to go... And then i had this fire lamps quest in mendel village that took me forever since i didn't know that there was this inclined pathway for you to get the lamp..lol i'm really getting the hang of it now.. not sure though with the talent for my divine monk.. Any advice as to which talent I need to increase first?
I have no idea about the talents, and I'm a Mendel monk too! Lol

XghostzX
08-30-2014, 02:51 PM

Tailoring is for both mage and monk. Crafting is completely essential to obtaining the best equipment. The bst equipment cannot be bought (this system called "bounding" for items). All the best gear is looted through farming and crafting.

CAK Vader
08-30-2014, 02:54 PM
Tailoring is for both mage and monk. Crafting is completely essential to obtaining the best equipment. The bst equipment cannot be bought (this system called "bounding" for items). All the best gear is looted through farming and crafting.

Or you could open the big shiny boxes they give us? :(

HisAngel
08-31-2014, 12:04 AM
I want to be a prof healer.. Can someone give me a link or advice what talent or skill I need to use in the game and also as to when and what level i need to gear up my char.. If possible kindly include as to where I can get those gears. It would really be helpful. Ty:eagerness:

DivineMoustache
08-31-2014, 09:02 PM
until ur level 70, don' worry about farming gear, gear comes from doing the quest lines.

also, level up martial tree speed boost, tiger claw, and dragon tail kick, then do the rest in divine tree.

IMadara
09-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Shonex pm me ur messages are full