PDA

View Full Version : Order and Chaos players

Pages : [1] 2 3

XghostzX
11-02-2013, 02:41 PM
PM me or post below if you play O&C (if you're relatively new). We have a nice guild called -Triumph- full of PL players and other various players.

Come join us!

RiderRV2
11-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Hi i play order and chaos im on level 65 tank and im called Nyteblade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Zojak
11-02-2013, 04:07 PM
I'm down to start a guild with everyone here. I'm a 50 ranger 25 warrior and I have a 15 Ish monk I'm working on I can hit the warrior hard for tanking once 70.

Ive got the gold to start up a guild if yall like. Just need a name :p assuming you are on iOS

dudetus
11-02-2013, 07:37 PM
I'm down to start a guild with everyone here. I'm a 50 ranger 25 warrior and I have a 15 Ish monk I'm working on I can hit the warrior hard for tanking once 70.

Ive got the gold to start up a guild if yall like. Just need a name :p assuming you are on iOS

Here's OnC guildname:

Border and Carlos

Zojak
11-02-2013, 08:52 PM
Maybe ill start an OAC version of Vanquish :P

XghostzX
11-02-2013, 10:13 PM

yeah i'm down

Zojak
11-02-2013, 11:07 PM
yeah i'm down

Any prefrence on guild names? ill start one up in a sec here

Promagin
11-02-2013, 11:45 PM
I was sharing a l56 something on o&c with Kenny but neither of us remember the login >_< Guess i'll restart at L1

Zojak
11-03-2013, 12:51 AM
Ahh i just recovered my old account! I still have a guild, it's called BanHammer, saves me 10g =P add me and ill get yall in :D

Cahaun
11-03-2013, 08:37 AM
Abekrie here. I think I'm level 12 with my Monk.

Zojak
11-03-2013, 10:22 AM
should post that my main IGNs are Zojak (my 26 warrior) and Zojac (50 ranger) and eventually ill start more on Zojaks and Zojax (monk/mage)

XghostzX
11-03-2013, 10:44 AM
should post that my main IGNs are Zojak (my 26 warrior) and Zojac (50 ranger) and eventually ill start more on Zojaks and Zojax (monk/mage)

Sounds good!

I'm in tear cost server... ign of archer: xnightxmarex

Zojak
11-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Ahhh im on Arcanian forest!

XghostzX
11-03-2013, 11:59 AM
Ahhh im on Arcanian forest!

Lmao guess it won't work

Zojak
11-03-2013, 02:33 PM
Lmao guess it won't work

Transfer over to Arcadian forest! :D it's free i think, i'm starting a new mage on my own acct, made a mendel, everybody add -Zojak- Zojak and Zojac, (zojak and Zojac will be remade on my own account once i level up this new mage, shortly)

XghostzX
11-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Transfer over to Arcadian forest! :D it's free i think, i'm starting a new mage on my own acct, made a mendel, everybody add -Zojak- Zojak and Zojac, (zojak and Zojac will be remade on my own account once i level up this new mage, shortly)

I'll see what I can do lol, send a PM!

BodMaster
11-05-2013, 07:12 AM
Wahhh all the cool dogs are on iOS eh?

No wonder I haven't seen any of you on Droid AF grrr

70 Tank, Mili, Sin, Mage :(

Zojak
11-05-2013, 07:17 AM
Wahhh all the cool dogs are on iOS eh?

No wonder I haven't seen any of you on Droid AF grrr

70 Tank, Mili, Sin, Mage :(

Bodmasta!!!!!! Gimme some IGN's bro, ill roll a droid char too :P

BodMaster
11-05-2013, 07:31 AM
Bodmasta!!!!!! Gimme some IGN's bro, ill roll a droid char too :P

Hey man long time, thought I'd check how the StS franchise is doing, BD? O.o

Android AF

Tank - ®aw®™
Mili - BodMasta
Sin - Amaterasu
Mage - Hellfyre

Cyriah
11-05-2013, 08:20 AM
Level 70 Mili Monk- Cyriah
Tear Coast iOS
Haven't been on in a while and very close to quitting however :$ but might start again if more of the sts community came along! I also wouldn't mind changing servers since my current guild is too pro for my liking.

Zojak
11-05-2013, 09:49 AM
Hey man long time, thought I'd check how the StS franchise is doing, BD? O.o

Android AF

Tank - ®aw®™
Mili - BodMasta
Sin - Amaterasu
Mage - Hellfyre

Sweet ill add you up :D IDK how to do your tanks name though haha

Zojak
11-05-2013, 10:24 AM
Also my ign android side is Zojaks, just a level 2 right now tho lol

BodMaster
11-05-2013, 10:43 AM
Lol awesome, I'll be online later, great to see peeps still hang out here though.

All my names are crazy weird spelling wise (all symbols), the easiest is BodMasta can't go wrong there lol

A few from StS play, Grimmreaper, Dugs, MrsBerry, Azibas, Sirius, Apoc (Zero used to) etc

Zojak
11-05-2013, 09:29 PM
All on DROID side? Is there a guild made? Hehe. Since my tablet is an ipad mini that's my main side. But ill level up a bbit on my sgs3, and force you to powerleveling me! Haha. What's a good class to start with ya think? I made a warrior

Nice to hear from you again finally haha. You disappeared on me :(.

Roberto077
11-05-2013, 10:45 PM
I might try this game at some point... I might be trollish for the first... forever... Only because I watched Leeroy Jenkins way to many times

BodMaster
11-06-2013, 06:13 AM
All on DROID side? Is there a guild made? Hehe. Since my tablet is an ipad mini that's my main side. But ill level up a bbit on my sgs3, and force you to powerleveling me! Haha. What's a good class to start with ya think? I made a warrior

Nice to hear from you again finally haha. You disappeared on me :(.

No we aren't all in one guild we have on and off, but mostly just chat. Yup all on AF android lol, Darklordray, NoBigga (old AoC), Nawtiq and some others too, forget their old PL/SL/AL names lol

Hahaa sure I'll power lvl ya if ya need, not been on in a while been pretty busy and I deleted the app to get some space for a while. All sorted now tho, just need to re-download (:

WhoIsThis
11-07-2013, 01:19 AM
There used to be a very large group of OC players from PL. I think though that they left. Mostly unhappy with Gameloft's policies and apparently there was a mass hacking back in 2011 - poor security.

Zojak
11-07-2013, 12:05 PM
No we aren't all in one guild we have on and off, but mostly just chat. Yup all on AF android lol, Darklordray, NoBigga (old AoC), Nawtiq and some others too, forget their old PL/SL/AL names lol

Hahaa sure I'll power lvl ya if ya need, not been on in a while been pretty busy and I deleted the app to get some space for a while. All sorted now tho, just need to re-download (:

I keep trying to catch you on game bro but no luck so far :(

razerfingers
11-07-2013, 12:29 PM
Android or IOS? Or did theyfinally merge? I rarely play because it lags a ton and joy stick is glitchy on my tablet. Also makes tablet get hella hot. And bod!! You left me to deal with the crazy new people on these forums :/ i added you once but i think you never got on but i deleted the character and figured you got lost forever hahaha

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Zojak
11-07-2013, 02:05 PM
Bod plays droid. I'm on iOS as my main tho :(

razerfingers
11-07-2013, 04:47 PM
Ahh he needs to add me and help me lol

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

BodMaster
11-08-2013, 12:35 PM
I keep trying to catch you on game bro but no luck so far :(

Yh been a lil busy atm, not had time to log :(

Android or IOS? Or did theyfinally merge? I rarely play because it lags a ton and joy stick is glitchy on my tablet. Also makes tablet get hella hot. And bod!! You left me to deal with the crazy new people on these forums :/ i added you once but i think you never got on but i deleted the character and figured you got lost forever hahaha

Forever Droid haha. Hey bro, yh I've had a lil look around the forums haven't got a clue who 90% of them are but at least its good to see the other 10% oldies are still around (:

When did you add me? Lol I didn't know you played bud, NoBigga from AoC plays there too lol, not sure if you remem them was a while ago now haha

razerfingers
11-08-2013, 12:57 PM

Forever Droid haha. Hey bro, yh I've had a lil look around the forums haven't got a clue who 90% of them are but at least its good to see the other 10% oldies are still around (:

When did you add me? Lol I didn't know you played bud, NoBigga from AoC plays there too lol, not sure if you remem them was a while ago now haha

Haha i left forums for a month came back and was like well.. hah and yeah maybe 3-6monthd ago haven't been on lately tablet joystick is buggy sometimes. Ill add you again tonight. And kind of remember lol vaguely.

Zojak
11-11-2013, 09:26 AM
Well i'm almost 32 on my warrior now :P and my ranger is almost 52, but i really dont like my ranger haha, i hate elfs =P

DocDoBig
11-13-2013, 03:54 AM
Guys can you help me out?
O&C force closes on my android nexus 4. Yes i have the "legal" version for 7 dollars but it get into start screen then force closes with "Unfortunately, Order and Chaos has been stopped."

Google didn't help. :(

XghostzX
11-13-2013, 10:21 PM
Well i'm almost 32 on my warrior now :P and my ranger is almost 52, but i really dont like my ranger haha, i hate elfs =P

Haha, nice my ranger is at 41 atm. I found SmokeStar (PL oldie) in game, been chatting with him a lot.

I'm going to start leveling up a mage and warrior.

@Doco - I have no idea, honestly. Try force-quitting the app, and doing it again.

Zojak
11-14-2013, 02:50 AM
Haha, nice my ranger is at 41 atm. I found SmokeStar (PL oldie) in game, been chatting with him a lot.

I'm going to start leveling up a mage and warrior.

@Doco - I have no idea, honestly. Try force-quitting the app, and doing it again.

Very nice man! i'm getting close to 54 on the ranger right now, getting over the fact i don't like his race :P Warrior is 32 right now, (kinda just wanna focus the ranger up first then the warrior) Got a little mili monk at 15 too who is a LOT of fun!. aaand since im a bad ALToholic i'll likely work up my lvl 3 mage soon too :P i'm awful for making chars then hating the races though :(

elf ranger (didnt make but wish it was mendel)
orc warrior (iso to be human or mendel plox)
Mendel monk <3 <3
Human mage <3 <3(or mendel would work too :P)

tis a good thing i have 2 accounts and lots of char slots haha, once my warrior is up ill level up my warrior for a Dedicated DPS warrior, then another warr (probs on 2nd acct) as a dedicated tank :D

DocDoBig
11-14-2013, 01:56 PM

Nah doesn't work. I read somewhere it has something to do with the current version of OaC

XghostzX
11-14-2013, 05:08 PM
Nah doesn't work. I read somewhere it has something to do with the current version of OaC

That's unfortunate, sorry to hear :/ That's 7 bucks down the drain you should try to get the credit back.

Zojak
11-15-2013, 02:30 AM
so i found a decent place to grind in a snowy zone, ill post the name of it soon, im getting 2880 exp per kill, fast grinding levels, im almost 56 already

XghostzX
11-16-2013, 07:41 AM
so i found a decent place to grind in a snowy zone, ill post the name of it soon, im getting 2880 exp per kill, fast grinding levels, im almost 56 already

You've gots to power to power level me

Zojak
11-16-2013, 04:53 PM
Add Zojac in game man. I'll show u the spot. Or I'll upload a pic. Low levels tag mobs and use guard npcs to kill them and make tons of exp.

I'm now level 57 and in the same area I'm making over 3k a kill. Leveling is fast. Idk how well this will work for me lee chars tho.

XghostzX
11-17-2013, 12:21 AM
Add Zojac in game man. I'll show u the spot. Or I'll upload a pic. Low levels tag mobs and use guard npcs to kill them and make tons of exp.

I'm now level 57 and in the same area I'm making over 3k a kill. Leveling is fast. Idk how well this will work for me lee chars tho.

Alright. I'm tear coast though! Post a picture of the spot along with the map.

Blood_Hunter
11-18-2013, 10:17 PM
Im pretty sure if u go on spacetime studios forum u should talk about spacetime studios. Not trying to judge.

woeh
11-19-2013, 09:55 AM
I'm down to join yall guild

Im lvl61mili monk
Name Deadfu

Zojak
11-19-2013, 05:17 PM
Alright. I'm tear coast though! Post a picture of the spot along with the map.

We need to fix this Tear cost issue brotato! I haven't had a chance to get in game the last few days. School has been a pain in the rear, I'll try to get in to grab you them pics tonight if i can!

XghostzX
11-19-2013, 06:52 PM
We need to fix this Tear cost issue brotato! I haven't had a chance to get in game the last few days. School has been a pain in the rear, I'll try to get in to grab you them pics tonight if i can!

No worries if you can't, keep em school grades up!

Cascade
11-19-2013, 11:19 PM

AoC4life

Roberto077
11-22-2013, 11:56 AM
I finally got the app. Who wants to screw around in the game until I get access to the TESO beta?

Zojak
11-22-2013, 12:45 PM
I finally got the app. Who wants to screw around in the game until I get access to the TESO beta?

I'll probably be on some time today, gotta grind up to 60 haha, I'm pretty jealous you got TESO beta! A lot of my guild got it too :(

BodMaster
11-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Still not got around to re-downloading Zoj, I'll sort something out. Yh that area is good for per lvln since the update plus Stone Coast midgets was getting 7-9k per kill with small and large boosts from dailies.

Another trick is using the lowest lvl possible char to power lvl yourself too, the lower the lvl the higher the xp boost per kill, just need to be teamed and in range (;

AoC4life

Haha sup bud, yup still AoC4Life ;)

XghostzX
11-24-2013, 12:42 PM
Level 51 atm^^

Ran into Bootdaddy from PL, really nice guy.

Zojak
11-24-2013, 04:28 PM
Level 51 atm^^

Ran into Bootdaddy from PL, really nice guy.

Woot woot :D what class are ya playing? Maybe ill roll a mage or something on your server =P

whats your ign?

XghostzX
11-24-2013, 05:50 PM
Woot woot :D what class are ya playing? Maybe ill roll a mage or something on your server =P

whats your ign?

xnightxmarex - ranger atm, hopefully to be a sin when I get to 70.

I'm not a big fan of the name, I have a mili monk named chaotix and would rather make that my sin's name.

Edit: I'm level 54 atm, not 51

Zojak
11-24-2013, 06:16 PM
xnightxmarex - ranger atm, hopefully to be a sin when I get to 70.

I'm not a big fan of the name, I have a mili monk named chaotix and would rather make that my sin's name.

Edit: I'm level 54 atm, not 51

daang haha, i think im 57 or 58, maybe ill xfer my ranger over :P though maybe ill take this as an opportunity to NOT be an elf ranger haha :P

Zojak
11-25-2013, 10:49 PM
Just hit 58 on my ranger, might start swaying away from it again though, this thread is exactly why, http://www.gameloft.com/?request=forum&url=showthread.php%3F135437-Assassins-The-pests-of-OnC%26goto%3Dnewpost

Too many Sins, not enough everything else, might keep working my warrior up (34ish) even though Orcs are awfully ugly and i wish i were mendel :P or ill rock my 15 mili monk, (or make a new mage? lulz altoholic)

Zojak
11-26-2013, 08:16 PM
Just hit 58 on my ranger, might start swaying away from it again though, this thread is exactly why, http://www.gameloft.com/?request=forum&url=showthread.php%3F135437-Assassins-The-pests-of-OnC%26goto%3Dnewpost

Too many Sins, not enough everything else, might keep working my warrior up (34ish) even though Orcs are awfully ugly and i wish i were mendel :P or ill rock my 15 mili monk, (or make a new mage? lulz altoholic)

60 now, Anybody know if theres a quest i need to pick up to be able to get to the new zone/get new quests?

BodMaster
11-26-2013, 10:43 PM
60 now, Anybody know if theres a quest i need to pick up to be able to get to the new zone/get new quests?

Greenmont, speak with the NPC right side of the teleport near the board, you'll get a quest to start you off in Shadow Gate - Desert.

You can actually start them at lvl 59 bud.

Zojak
11-27-2013, 12:58 AM
Greenmont, speak with the NPC right side of the teleport near the board, you'll get a quest to start you off in Shadow Gate - Desert.

You can actually start them at lvl 59 bud.

Ahh snap i didn't know that! I've gone through the desert stuff, but i'm about to go through the portal now too! Just playing some SWTor for another pvp match then im a jump on :D

BodMaster
11-27-2013, 09:24 AM
Nice, how's SWTOR treating you? Never got around to playing that, heard there wasn't enough gameplay? But I know Cascade was addicted to that at one point.

Zojak
11-27-2013, 09:57 AM
Theres PLENTY of Gameplay, It's amazing :D i'm cap level on my tank and working up a Jedi shadow :D Double Exp today-Sunday too!!

razerfingers
11-27-2013, 10:47 AM
Oh sweet! i might actually play now. what class is best? i like owning stuff like a badass

Suentous PO
11-27-2013, 11:17 AM
I give in, I'm downloading this on fri P:
Is worth the time to check out their forums?

XghostzX
11-27-2013, 12:48 PM
Oh sweet! i might actually play now. what class is best? i like owning stuff like a badass

Hard to say, the game is pretty balanced it comes down to what you like.

Each class can spec two different classes:

Archer/Assassin

Healing Monk/Militia Monk

Tanking Warrior/DPS (attacking Warrior)

Fire Mage/Frost Mage

If I had to give you my personal three favorite classes to choose, they would be the Assassin, A militia Monk, and a Fire/Ice combination mage.

razerfingers
11-27-2013, 12:51 PM
Hard to say, the game is pretty balanced it comes down to what you like.

Each class can spec two different classes:

Archer/Assassin

Healing Monk/Militia Monk

Tanking Warrior/DPS (attacking Warrior)

Fire Mage/Frost Mage

If I had to give you my personal three favorite classes to choose, they would be the Assassin, A militia Monk, and a Fire/Ice combination mage.

Hmm ill make all three but start on a assasin. They seem all damage orientated. Which i like dealing damage

BodMaster
11-27-2013, 12:51 PM
I give in, I'm downloading this on fri P:
Is worth the time to check out their forums?

Lol Sue, nah not the best forum community tbf, everyone I met was in-game.

Theres PLENTY of Gameplay, It's amazing :D i'm cap level on my tank and working up a Jedi shadow :D Double Exp today-Sunday too!!

Sweet! Maybe I heard that a while back, prob added a lot since then.

razerfingers
11-27-2013, 01:04 PM
Lol Sue, nah not the best forum community tbf, everyone I met was in-game.

Sweet! Maybe I heard that a while back, prob added a lot since then.

Ima add you in 5 mins havent made character yet but name is gonna be same as here razerfingers lol

BodMaster
11-27-2013, 01:24 PM
Hmm ill make all three but start on a assasin. They seem all damage orientated. Which i like dealing damage

Yh you'd like Sin bud, end game infinite sneak, like a cloak you can turn off and on if you have the talent tree, along with a move called shadow blink which let's you appear in front of the target stunning them but still in sneak lol. Your choice to play around with them and keep stunning in sneak or dagger stab them to death :D Then if you find yourself on the losing end you just smoke bomb which restores HP and puts you back in sneak lol. (PvP)

Mili is more hands on damage, but they can deal alot in an instance. Highest Lion King Strike I've prob hit is 10-12k crit (Mostly around 4-8k). They can restore gradual HP or heal if needed in talent tree even rez but its not really worth it after the update since it takes so long to use. They do have another sweet trick up their sleeves tho at the brink of death you can hit Deity this allows you to be invincible for 15s. (Awesome for jumping off mountains and surviving for the fun of it xD)

Fire Mage is for all out damage, and Ice Mage is more for defence, my mage is Hybrid Fire as main, Ice secondary. Fire main specialty is Skyfire, beast spell it increases all fire dmg by 50% and crit dmg by 75% that tied with Shockwave you can deal ridiculous amounts of dmg and its an AoE. (4k repeatedly easily) Ice helps in PvP fights, it can increase your armour by 1000, along with stunning anything that hits you with rock spikes coming up from the ground.

Prob what I enjoyed the most, the talent trees and possible hybrid builds.

razerfingers
11-27-2013, 01:26 PM
Yh you'd like Sin bud, end game infinite sneak, like a cloak you can turn off and on if you have the talent tree, along with a move called shadow blink which let's you appear in front of the target stunning them but still in sneak lol. Your choice to play around with them and keep stunning in sneak or dagger stab them to death :D Then if you find yourself on the losing end you just smoke bomb which restores HP and puts you back in sneak lol. (PvP)

Mili is more hands on damage, but they can deal alot in an instance. Highest Lion King Strike I've prob hit is 10-12k crit (Mostly around 4-8k). They can restore gradual HP or heal if needed in talent tree even rez but its not really worth it after the update since it takes so long to use. They do have another sweet trick up their sleeves tho at the brink of death you can hit Deity this allows you to be invincible for 15s. (Awesome for jumping off mountains and surviving for the fun of it xD)

Fire Mage is for all out damage, and Ice Mage is more for defence, my mage is Hybrid Fire as main, Ice secondary. Fire main specialty is Skyfire, beast spell it increases all fire dmg by 50% and crit dmg by 75% that tied with Shockwave you can deal ridiculous amounts of dmg and its an AoE. (4k repeatedly easily) Ice helps in PvP fights, it can increase your armour by 1000, along with stunning anything that hits you with rock spikes coming up from the ground.

Prob what I enjoyed the most, the talent trees and possible hybrid builds.

Ahh alright :) what server you on? Maybe we can play one of these days

BodMaster
11-27-2013, 01:32 PM
Ahh alright :) what server you on? Maybe we can play one of these days

I've been playing ROMs when ever I have spare time so I deleted it for space but I'll re-download it later.

Android - Arcadian Forest (US)

razerfingers
11-27-2013, 01:33 PM
I've been playing ROMs when ever I have spare time so I deleted it for space but I'll re-download it later.

Android - Arcadian Forest (US)

Alright.

Zojak
11-27-2013, 02:05 PM
I'm on Arcadian forest iOS :p (Android and iOS are separate servers)

Though I might fork out the gems to xfers to ghosts server if i can play at the same times as him

Zojak
11-27-2013, 02:08 PM
I've noticed leveling is a LOT slower now that I'm 60. I'm questing though. I haven't found a good grind spot yet for the Exp amount needed to level

XghostzX
11-27-2013, 03:54 PM

Ok but the trick is to level up as a ranger and then spec to a sin once u reach end game. Archer is better for PvE, Sin is better for PvP in my opinion.

razerfingers
11-27-2013, 03:56 PM
Ok but the trick is to level up as a ranger and then spec to a sin once u reach end game. Archer is better for PvE, Sin is better for PvP in my opinion.

Ah alright thanks for tip!

BodMaster
11-27-2013, 05:28 PM

Nah, Sin does just as good in PvE as an Archer. 1v1 esp bosses take no time at all with acute poison/deadly poison, Contract on its own is a beast, tear through anything moving on per target.

Unless you mean AoE spamming Split shot, which takes the fun out of "getting to know your class" well IMO anyway. Plus the sneak side of Archer is horrendous after the update slows you down plus takes forever to CD.

Personally I'd stick with the Spec you plan on becoming, all the practice helps a lot esp when you want to assign your sidebar for skills.

I found lvln up one spec and then switching at end game just didn't feel right, didn't know how to lay out my side skill bar or where to start to work out my build.

That's just me though, may work for others, tho I do believe that there isn't much if any difference in "which is better" just "which is easiest" to play if you haven't got the skill. (Latest update less skill needed but still true in nature)

Zojak
11-27-2013, 05:51 PM
Nah, Sin does just as good in PvE as an Archer. 1v1 esp bosses take no time at all with acute poison/deadly poison, Contract on its own is a beast, tear through anything moving on per target.

Unless you mean AoE spamming Split shot, which takes the fun out of "getting to know your class" well IMO anyway. Plus the sneak side of Archer is horrendous after the update slows you down plus takes forever to CD.

Personally I'd stick with the Spec you plan on becoming, all the practice helps a lot esp when you want to assign your sidebar for skills.

I found lvln up one spec and then switching at end game just didn't feel right, didn't know how to lay out my side skill bar or where to start to work out my build.

That's just me though, may work for others, tho I do believe that there isn't much if any difference in "which is better" just "which is easiest" to play if you haven't got the skill. (Latest update less skill needed but still true in nature)

AOE spamming split shot is how i just got to 60! =p

BodMaster
11-27-2013, 06:03 PM
AOE spamming split shot is how i just got to 60! =p

Lmao, well just count yourself lucky I wasn't on my Sin kill stealing before you got the chance :D

Zojak
11-27-2013, 07:21 PM
Lmao, well just count yourself lucky I wasn't on my Sin kill stealing before you got the chance :D

Lolol! I've tried both sin and ranger. I find at her really easy to level with
My only problem is I'm not a huge fan of being elf haha. But I didn't create the char :p I got it at 44 in a trade. However I did make the 33 orc warrior that I now dislike and wish was human or mendel haha.

XghostzX
11-27-2013, 11:42 PM

I agree, but I think there is a much larger benefit of playing ranger as you level up. I've played sin, so in my case I know how to play it once I get it back up to 70 (my other acc got hacked). But I remember leveling up as a sin and it was pretty difficult at times. I enjoy killing different bosses and such from a distance, not having to worry about your health. Being an effective sin requires pretty top-notch gear from my past experiences.

Zojak
11-28-2013, 12:24 AM
I agree, but I think there is a much larger benefit of playing ranger as you level up. I've played sin, so in my case I know how to play it once I get it back up to 70 (my other acc got hacked). But I remember leveling up as a sin and it was pretty difficult at times. I enjoy killing different bosses and such from a distance, not having to worry about your health. Being an effective sin requires pretty top-notch gear from my past experiences.

Hey man what are your usual playtimes??? I wanna see if i can maybe match mine up with your and maybe Xfer my ranger over!

XghostzX
11-28-2013, 09:47 AM
Hey man what are your usual playtimes??? I wanna see if i can maybe match mine up with your and maybe Xfer my ranger over!

I don't really have a schedule, I just kind of show up in random intervals when I'm relaxing or have some free time. I'll be on today for sure. xnightxmarex

Zojak
11-28-2013, 10:25 AM
Alright haha. I've transfered my 60 ranger over to your server. Hoping it's less active than AF.

BodMaster, what's the best way to go 60-70?? Questing seems really really slow. I've heard of some good grind spots but they're always packed

Argyros
11-28-2013, 04:07 PM
I actually just installed this game and I'm clueless, any tips?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BodMaster
11-28-2013, 04:25 PM
BodMaster, what's the best way to go 60-70?? Questing seems really really slow. I've heard of some good grind spots but they're always packed

Best spots are Bruto Camp and Stone Coast, reason they're always packed. I just muscle my way into a spot I can kill 2-3 then expand if I see others becoming 6-8+

Like I said before tho best way is to level up lowbies, lower the better they work as free xp boosts. Personally Iwent through quests per char, and runs.

If I wanted to lvl up crazy quick, I'd just get a good group ready for xp runs, I run Mzn in abt 5-10 mins, that's 220k xp per run using the dungeon finder feature. (High lvl friend to run through is even quicker)

Zojak
11-28-2013, 05:35 PM
Best spots are Bruto Camp and Stone Coast, reason they're always packed. I just muscle my way into a spot I can kill 2-3 then expand if I see others becoming 6-8+

Like I said before tho best way is to level up lowbies, lower the better they work as free xp boosts. Personally Iwent through quests per char, and runs.

If I wanted to lvl up crazy quick, I'd just get a good group ready for xp runs, I run Mzn in abt 5-10 mins, that's 220k xp per run using the dungeon finder feature. (High lvl friend to run through is even quicker)

Mzn runs would be pretty sick, that would be some pretty fast levels! What's its full real name? and do you do normal mode or legendary???

Zojak
11-28-2013, 05:36 PM
I checked both brutoa camp and stone coast, on AF and on this new server they're both pretty packed all the time, ill have to go with mzn runs i guess, i can probably find groups etc, i usually see people advertising in global

BodMaster
11-28-2013, 06:06 PM
Mzn runs would be pretty sick, that would be some pretty fast levels! What's its full real name? and do you do normal mode or legendary???

I checked both brutoa camp and stone coast, on AF and on this new server they're both pretty packed all the time, ill have to go with mzn runs i guess, i can probably find groups etc, i usually see people advertising in global

No need for legendary runs, Mz (n) Normal. Mz (l) Legendary. (MZL and ALG Legendary would be for Lvl 70 only)

All you do is get a heal, tank and 2 DPS group up, go to the dungeon menu, scroll and select Specific - Metal Ziggurat Normal. If anyone DC's while you're running, redo the dungeon finder at the LB, as sometimes you don'tget the XP. On completion of the last boss you'll all get 220k xp (iirc) along with some sweet gear from lucky bag rewards given.

Zojak
11-28-2013, 06:56 PM
No need for legendary runs, Mz (n) Normal. Mz (l) Legendary. (MZL and ALG Legendary would be for Lvl 70 only)

All you do is get a heal, tank and 2 DPS group up, go to the dungeon menu, scroll and select Specific - Metal Ziggurat Normal. If anyone DC's while you're running, redo the dungeon finder at the LB, as sometimes you don'tget the XP. On completion of the last boss you'll all get 220k xp (iirc) along with some sweet gear from lucky bag rewards given.

oh pimp! I just joined a guild on my new server (tears coast, same as xghostx) they said they're going to help me with some MZN runs and level up for dungeons etc :D pretty stoked, i've gotta actually go do my homework and study for tomorrows exam though :P

razerfingers
11-29-2013, 11:52 AM
Why does the graphics sometimes loose textures and look really weird seeing a wolf with no eyes or distinquishing marks. Same with shoulder pads they sketchy the other day.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

BodMaster
11-29-2013, 02:20 PM
oh pimp! I just joined a guild on my new server (tears coast, same as xghostx) they said they're going to help me with some MZN runs and level up for dungeons etc :D pretty stoked, i've gotta actually go do my homework and study for tomorrows exam though :P

Noice!! Yh knowing you have a reliable group that knows what they are doing helps the runs go pretty fast.

Why does the graphics sometimes loose textures and look really weird seeing a wolf with no eyes or distinquishing marks. Same with shoulder pads they sketchy the other day.

I've had the issue on certain OS versions can't remember which, all you do is if you see the shoulder pads messed up log off/close the app fully and open again you'll see the meshed shoulders look normal again.

razerfingers
11-29-2013, 02:22 PM
Noice!! Yh knowing you have a reliable group that knows what they are doing helps the runs go pretty fast.

I've had the issue on certain OS versions can't remember which, all you do is if you see the shoulder pads messed up log off/close the app fully and open again you'll see the meshed shoulders look normal again.

Okay cool thanks!

BodMaster
11-29-2013, 04:04 PM
Okay cool thanks!

Np bud, btw found some time to jump on my broadband and re-download the app so I'm up and running whenever you need any help or what not (:

razerfingers
11-29-2013, 04:05 PM
Np bud, btw found some time to jump on my broadband and re-download the app so I'm up and running whenever you need any help or what not (:

Alright! Igns?

BodMaster
11-29-2013, 04:13 PM
Alright! Igns?

Android AF

Tank - ®aw®™
Mili - BodMasta
Sin - Amaterasu (Symbols)
Mage - Hellfyre (Symbols)

RawR and Bod prob your best bet lol, I'll meet you in Silence or GM if you want to add the others.

Kanozaki
11-29-2013, 05:08 PM
hey man long time, thought i'd check how the sts franchise is doing, bd? O.o

android af

tank - ®aw®™
mili - bodmasta
sin - amaterasu
mage - hellfyre

bod bod bod bod bod bod bod bod <3

razerfingers
11-29-2013, 06:13 PM
RawR and Bod prob your best bet lol, I'll meet you in Silence or GM if you want to add the others.

Alright ill add them later on probably be on in like 4-5hrs or less from now.

Zojak
11-29-2013, 09:41 PM
Man if only my chars were android i'd play with you bod, i miss rockin AL with you a ton! Know anywhere i can get my hands on a 60-70 character for android? I'll play both OS's :P

Gameplay
11-30-2013, 12:13 AM
maybe ill start playing this :0

BodMaster
11-30-2013, 01:02 AM
bod bod bod bod bod bod bod bod <3

Kano's alive! <3

Man if only my chars were android i'd play with you bod, i miss rockin AL with you a ton! Know anywhere i can get my hands on a 60-70 character for android? I'll play both OS's :P

Haha yh I miss those times too! I did pop back on AL hit 27 first night from help of a bunch of the oldies was fun and good catching up. I might juggle between the two not sure atm.

I'll ask abt, but you'll prob be better off being plvld lol, a lot ask on global cz they need to lvl too (60+) but I can help too esp if I start farming mats again (:

Alright ill add them later on probably be on in like 4-5hrs or less from now.

Bro where'd you go? Was so overwhelmed by the msgs from returning I didn't catch you after saying hey :(

I'll be on later today/tmoz msg me

razerfingers
11-30-2013, 01:15 AM
Kano's alive! <3

Haha yh I miss those times too! I did pop back on AL hit 27 first night from help of a bunch of the oldies was fun and good catching up. I might juggle between the two not sure atm.

I'll ask abt, but you'll prob be better off being plvld lol, a lot ask on global cz they need to lvl too (60+) but I can help too esp if I start farming mats again (:

Bro where'd you go? Was so overwhelmed by the msgs from returning I didn't catch you after saying hey :(

I'll be on later today/tmoz msg me

Tablet needed plugging in. Had a quarter when i logged in sorry man. Ill be on tomorrow or later after skype.

BodMaster
11-30-2013, 01:23 AM
Tablet needed plugging in. Had a quarter when i logged in sorry man. Ill be on tomorrow or later after skype.

Ahhh all gd, np bud just glad I didn't miss any msgs or what not (:

razerfingers
11-30-2013, 01:24 AM
Ahhh all gd, np bud just glad I didn't miss any msgs or what not (:

Alright :) i gotcha. Pretty spammed hm? Haha

Zojak
11-30-2013, 01:25 AM
Why are you guys not iOS :( my only droid device is my phone! so playing that is going to be lame haha

Gameplay
11-30-2013, 01:30 AM
Why are you guys not iOS :( my only droid device is my phone! so playing that is going to be lame haha

ive got the note 3 as my phone and a few ipads laying arund so i can play either os

BodMaster
11-30-2013, 01:34 AM
Alright :) i gotcha. Pretty spammed hm? Haha

Yup spammed wasn't the word lol, be calmer tmoz now I have found my bearings.

Haha I'm prob never gonna own an iOS (never say never I guess.. Tho this will prob be a true never moment lol) device. That's always a big - with non-multi platform titles.

But I always have played all games on my phone, so I'm used to it by now lol

razerfingers
11-30-2013, 01:38 AM
Yup spammed wasn't the word lol, be calmer tmoz now I have found my bearings.

Haha I'm prob never gonna own an iOS (never say never I guess.. Tho this will prob be a true never moment lol) device. That's always a big - with non-multi platform titles.

But I always have played all games on my phone, so I'm used to it by now lol

Haha ight. I picked up a samsung galaxy s4 wednsday for 50 dolla at best buy :D so nice having a phone that looks beautiful.

BodMaster
11-30-2013, 10:35 AM
Haha ight. I picked up a samsung galaxy s4 wednsday for 50 dolla at best buy :D so nice having a phone that looks beautiful.

Man that's one awesome deal! Really can't fault that at all

razerfingers
11-30-2013, 11:04 AM
Man that's one awesome deal! Really can't fault that at all

Oh ueah!

Zojak
11-30-2013, 11:34 AM
Oh ueah!

Buy another and mail it to me imo :P

razerfingers
11-30-2013, 11:42 AM
Buy another and mail it to me imo :P

Lmao man i wouod if i wasn't trying to save to go to las vegas :D

Zojak
11-30-2013, 12:38 PM
=P

Ahhh im totally thinking of buying out my contract with Bell, and starting up one with rogers, they have the Note 3 for cheap, and the sexy watch that comes with it for only 49.99!

100$ giftcard straight away to use towards that bill too. Amgherrrd. Then i'd really have to start playing droid OAC haha

razerfingers
11-30-2013, 04:43 PM
=P

Ahhh im totally thinking of buying out my contract with Bell, and starting up one with rogers, they have the Note 3 for cheap, and the sexy watch that comes with it for only 49.99!

100$ giftcard straight away to use towards that bill too. Amgherrrd. Then i'd really have to start playing droid OAC haha

Buy me one of the watches pl0x i can use it with my phone :D

Zojak
11-30-2013, 07:36 PM
Haha it's only 49.99 if you get the phone etc. I'm really tempted. Plus the note is a decent size so I could roll out some oac on android too.

razerfingers
12-01-2013, 12:20 PM
Haha it's only 49.99 if you get the phone etc. I'm really tempted. Plus the note is a decent size so I could roll out some oac on android too.

Ah damn! And yeah true no need for an android tablet! Lol

Zojak
12-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Ah damn! And yeah true no need for an android tablet! Lol

I'm still somewhat tempted, but I've heard nothing but horrible reviews from the cell provider, so i'm likely going to pass on it =/

However i might just pick up a cheap android tablet, or "borrow" my fathers to play with you guys a bit haha.

Still looking for a high level android acct, hook me up somebody :P

razerfingers
12-01-2013, 01:00 PM
I'm still somewhat tempted, but I've heard nothing but horrible reviews from the cell provider, so i'm likely going to pass on it =/

However i might just pick up a cheap android tablet, or "borrow" my fathers to play with you guys a bit haha.

Still looking for a high level android acct, hook me up somebody :P

Ahhh i see and haha im a noob!

Zojak
12-01-2013, 01:07 PM
char name? :D

Zojak
12-01-2013, 04:02 PM
Sooooo i just bot an XboX one, goodbye social life, between OAC, SWTOR, and xbox hahahahaha gf social life loses :P

razerfingers
12-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Haha! And razerfingers but on android.

Zojak
12-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Haha! And razerfingers but on android.

Ahhh CoD: Ghosts is soooo awesome!

razerfingers
12-01-2013, 09:15 PM

Haha i play ps3 but are a battlefield 3 and 4 player. Can only stamd COD black ops

Zojak
12-01-2013, 11:56 PM
Oh i'll be buying battlefield 4 too haha, i also bought another game, ryse of rome or something?? i haven't tried it yet, only had time for about an hour of COD, I'll likely be hooking up the Xbox1 to my computer monitor tbh haha

XghostzX
12-02-2013, 07:52 AM

My personal favorite was modern warfare 2 (campaign) and black ops 1 (campaign). Ghost and Woods... best characters of all time.

Gameplay
12-02-2013, 01:52 PM
Oh i'll be buying battlefield 4 too haha, i also bought another game, ryse of rome or something?? i haven't tried it yet, only had time for about an hour of COD, I'll likely be hooking up the Xbox1 to my computer monitor tbh haha

Nice man, I got the Xbox one and ps4 at launch date (launch edition) they are nice but the ps4 imo sucks for the one fact that it's not backwards compatable but they both are great machines

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

Zojak
12-02-2013, 05:17 PM
Nice man, I got the Xbox one and ps4 at launch date (launch edition) they are nice but the ps4 imo sucks for the one fact that it's not backwards compatable but they both are great machines

Xbox One isnt backwards compatible either :(

Gameplay
12-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Xbox One isnt backwards compatible either :(

It strangely is for some selected games actually

razerfingers
12-02-2013, 07:38 PM
It strangely is for some selected games actually

Key word being "selected" haha

Gameplay
12-02-2013, 08:10 PM
Key word being "selected" haha

Yep lol very few

Saribeau
12-04-2013, 10:25 AM
Back to O&C i play.... lvl 17 ranger. im going to level to 20 and im saving for a mount. lol got 100 gold right now. i can get 500 gold in 3-5 hours. to lazy tho

Suentous PO
12-04-2013, 11:38 AM
Sooopa nub ios on tear coast, just a mili monk so far "pugfugly".
Gonna fart around and try to answer my own questions before I hit you guys up with my foolishness.

Zojak
12-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Sooopa nub ios on tear coast, just a mili monk so far "pugfugly".
Gonna fart around and try to answer my own questions before I hit you guys up with my foolishness.

Sounds good man!

My IGN on TC is Zojac

Zojak
12-05-2013, 09:44 AM
Rolled a mage yesterday, started some mass AOE grinding, currently level 18, goina level like a fienddddd

BodMaster
12-05-2013, 01:05 PM
Rolled a mage yesterday, started some mass AOE grinding, currently level 18, goina level like a fienddddd

Haha Skyfire and spamming shockwave xD

Zojak
12-05-2013, 03:01 PM
Haha Skyfire and spamming shockwave xD

yup :D lvl 19 now, just found out i can stack the 2 exp elixers so leveling is going to get even faster

BodMaster
12-05-2013, 04:27 PM
yup :D lvl 19 now, just found out i can stack the 2 exp elixers so leveling is going to get even faster

Ahh I thought i posted about that? Lol might of miss posted haha. Yh I've got around 9k per kill (Stone Coast) with both boosters small and large they used to give them away as daily rewards when cap was still 60 so I just kept them all ready for 70 cap xD

Zojak
12-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Ahh I thought i posted about that? Lol might of miss posted haha. Yh I've got around 9k per kill (Stone Coast) with both boosters small and large they used to give them away as daily rewards when cap was still 60 so I just kept them all ready for 70 cap xD

Just did a fast level and a half on my rogue out in stone coast with 10k per kill. Level 20 on the mage now. I expect I'll be moving pretty quick on it. I just saw a ranger go 49-51 in about 5 mins out there

BodMaster
12-05-2013, 06:54 PM
Just did a fast level and a half on my rogue out in stone coast with 10k per kill. Level 20 on the mage now. I expect I'll be moving pretty quick on it. I just saw a ranger go 49-51 in about 5 mins out there

Haha yh can go pretty fast when you know what you're doing. I plvl'd an old StS guy in an hr or so lol, he couldn't believe how fast he was lvln. Apoc if you remem him, PL and SL Beta days.

Zojak
12-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Haha yh can go pretty fast when you know what you're doing. I plvl'd an old StS guy in an hr or so lol, he couldn't believe how fast he was lvln. Apoc if you remem him, PL and SL Beta days.

Damn lol. I'll have to blackmail you into hooking me up with some plvling on droid side haha

BodMaster
12-06-2013, 03:55 AM
Damn lol. I'll have to blackmail you into hooking me up with some plvling on droid side haha

Hmmm.. *wonders what he can get from this..*

Lol nah, I haven't showed you my pimped out nub chars yet have I? You'll have to let me know when you're online :p

Zojak
12-06-2013, 09:29 AM
Hahahaha aight man :P My playtimes are kinda wack right now since im finishing up school and all, but they'll get a little more normal soon :P

Zojak
12-06-2013, 10:22 AM
Btw 65 on my ranger now. Grind spots been open haha. Had a noob threaten to steal my kills Lmfao, I just kept ignoring him haha.

23 on the mage too. Goina go for 30 today if I can! (if i cant get in a grind spot)

XghostzX
12-06-2013, 04:54 PM
Btw 65 on my ranger now. Grind spots been open haha. Had a noob threaten to steal my kills Lmfao, I just kept ignoring him haha.

23 on the mage too. Goina go for 30 today if I can! (if i cant get in a grind spot)

Hey, how much xp do you get per kill at your grind spot? I'm 62 right now and only have like 230k/950k xp from doing that one run of mzn.

Zojak
12-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Hey, how much xp do you get per kill at your grind spot? I'm 62 right now and only have like 230k/950k xp from doing that one run of mzn.

By stacking the 100% and 150% elixers i make about 10k a kill, its about 45 mins to an hour per level

XghostzX
12-06-2013, 11:16 PM
By stacking the 100% and 150% elixers i make about 10k a kill, its about 45 mins to an hour per level

Show me this spot haha

Zojak
12-06-2013, 11:53 PM
Show me this spot haha

with my new warrior in party i was making up to 12k per kill, (2 hour old warrior, level 37) going to go for 50 tonight.

currently level 67 and a quarter on my rogue :P

Zojak
12-07-2013, 12:01 AM
My iPads are charging right now, ill be back on in a bit though

BodMaster
12-07-2013, 09:19 AM
Hahahaha aight man :P My playtimes are kinda wack right now since im finishing up school and all, but they'll get a little more normal soon :P

Lolol, yh that's what I meant by kill stealing, they tried it on my Mili, little did they realise I can 1 hit them on him lol. And when if was my Sin I had him logged near by if needed lol. Made it more of a challenge at least, since I try harder when someone's bugging me like that xD

Zojak
12-07-2013, 12:29 PM
Lolol, yh that's what I meant by kill stealing, they tried it on my Mili, little did they realise I can 1 hit them on him lol. And when if was my Sin I had him logged near by if needed lol. Made it more of a challenge at least, since I try harder when someone's bugging me like that xD

So i used my 2nd account (was empty, i had deleted all the chars for names), rolled myself up a warrior to use to help my sin level, anddd that warrior is level 60 now lol, so then i ran out a level 1 mage to help finish off my sin, and that mage is currently 25, and my sin is now level 70 =]

whats the best ways to make cash and get some decent gear rolling???

BodMaster
12-07-2013, 06:25 PM
So i used my 2nd account (was empty, i had deleted all the chars for names), rolled myself up a warrior to use to help my sin level, anddd that warrior is level 60 now lol, so then i ran out a level 1 mage to help finish off my sin, and that mage is currently 25, and my sin is now level 70 =]

Noice! Gratz on Cap bro!!

You're catching on, mad how much difference it makes right? at lvl 60 cap there wasn't really any place to plvl until this update.

Best way to get gold is selling all the mats you found while lvln up lol, merch'n mats is prob the only way to get a decent amount of cash.

For gear you might wana run a few mzn, then go for mzl for t3 gear. Most start up farming fb in mzl/alg which are pretty simple no matter the gear and easy for pug runs. (I got to skip the mzn gear stage since my Sin/Mili/Tank were fully epic geared from 60 cap lol, but quest gear in Frostlund is substantial or cheap gear bought in the AH, forgot the name of the Sin gear)

As for top gear; (From the top of my head)

Mzl T3 (All Classes)

Fb Left = Helm
Fb Right = Shoulders
Lb = Chest

Alg T3

Fb = Arms
Lb = Legs

Sin Epic's (+Secondary)

Alg Fb

Blade of Dirge (Off-hand dagger),
Boots (No blue t3, only epic boots in game)
Azure Smiter (Secondary off-hand axe)

Mzl Left

Spike of Destroying (Main-hand dagger)

Mzl Right

Planes Ripper (Secondary bow)

Mzl Lb (+Chest)

Amatista Cleaver (Secondary main-hand axe)

XghostzX
12-07-2013, 06:50 PM

I found an unbelievable spot where aquamarine fiber and this other type of material can be sold for 13.5 gold per stack... I made 500 gold in like 3 hours

Zojak
12-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Ahh snap thanks bod :D dang it I ended up vendor in all the scraps and cloth I made while plvling. Oh well. I'll be farming on my warrior out there tonight for a few hours. Goina push my little mendel to 70 then make my guild hook me up hahaha

Zojak
12-07-2013, 07:03 PM
Though I should do my guild master duties on swtor tonight haha

Zojak
12-08-2013, 03:20 PM
I found an unbelievable spot where aquamarine fiber and this other type of material can be sold for 13.5 gold per stack... I made 500 gold in like 3 hours

Do share please :p need moniessssss

BodMaster
12-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Ahh snap thanks bod :D dang it I ended up vendor in all the scraps and cloth I made while plvling. Oh well. I'll be farming on my warrior out there tonight for a few hours. Goina push my little mendel to 70 then make my guild hook me up hahaha

Never vendor mats!! Lol, make a bank/merch toon and send it all to that char through the mail (: It all keeps for 29 days, plus can use the chest as a storage. (Keep making them, if you don't wanna spend gold on space)

Petrichor
12-08-2013, 07:19 PM
I have one in tear coast. Add Elowen if you'd like!

XghostzX
12-08-2013, 07:32 PM
Halfway to 67 atm :)

Zojak
12-08-2013, 11:23 PM
Halfway to 67 atm :)

Woot woot! i'm getting close to 63 on my new warrior, some jerks started kill stealing and forced me out of my spot earlier :( going to try to get a level or two in a minute here :D

Zojak
12-10-2013, 02:41 AM
Just hit 66 on my warrior after a decent mzn run. Got some cool legs.

Is it going to be annoying to go tank if I level as dps?

BodMaster
12-10-2013, 05:08 AM
Just hit 66 on my warrior after a decent mzn run. Got some cool legs.

Is it going to be annoying to go tank if I level as dps?

Nah you'll catch on straight away. Soon as you switch tho, you won't ever want to go back DPS war haha (Rampart = Infinite Morale)

Zojak
12-10-2013, 10:21 AM
Haha dps warriors are awful anyways! I made it to Tankkkk. How about the gear switch though? Am I going to be gimpy for a bit?

razerfingers
12-10-2013, 11:04 AM
So like whats this epic Power leveling spot you guys are talking about? Haha just curious but i think i'm onky like lvl 13 or something like that.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

BodMaster
12-10-2013, 12:41 PM
Haha dps warriors are awful anyways! I made it to Tankkkk. How about the gear switch though? Am I going to be gimpy for a bit?

Yh you'll need to start collecting anything with Dodge/Parry/Block and Block Value/Stamina=HP/Armour.

In this latest update Armour and Block Value mean a lot, but you'll still need to be high in all those area's. You can buy cheap items from AH like mzn rewards, and body gear in general should be easy to come by (Ice Field=Loot/Dark Field=Quest). A good shield to start out with is a Frosted Peak Courage Shield (Loot @ Stone Coast grind spot/Cheap in AH)

BodMaster
12-10-2013, 12:46 PM
So like whats this epic Power leveling spot you guys are talking about? Haha just curious but i think i'm onky like lvl 13 or something like that.

Lol, you can get about 3k per kill by killing mob in Camp, or Stone Coast that look like lil midgets. If you use small xp boost with large stacked/powerlvl lowbies (low lvl in your team) you can reach 9/10k per kill xD

razerfingers
12-10-2013, 12:59 PM
Lol, you can get about 3k per kill by killing mob in Camp, or Stone Coast that look like lil midgets. If you use small xp boost with large stacked/powerlvl lowbies (low lvl in your team) you can reach 9/10k per kill xD

Well damn. Thats crazy wanna show me sometime?!?!

BodMaster
12-10-2013, 01:58 PM
Well damn. Thats crazy wanna show me sometime?!?!

Sure thing, I'll give ya some hands-on experience d:

(I c blood on bathroom wall once again o: )

razerfingers
12-10-2013, 02:00 PM
Sure thing, I'll give ya some hands-on experience d:

(I c blood on bathroom wall once again o: )

Sweet! Maybe tomorrow? Let me know when and if you can get on. And ah yes finally wasn't lazy and changed it on my new phone haha

BodMaster
12-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Sweet! Maybe tomorrow? Let me know when and if you can get on. And ah yes finally wasn't lazy and changed it on my new phone haha

Tmoz I'm back in AL for the second time, since someone has made me make a scheduled appearance -.-

But any other day d:

So you found me the same phone for that price yet?? 50$ is like £30 O.o

razerfingers
12-10-2013, 02:09 PM
Tmoz I'm back in AL for the second time, since someone has made me make a scheduled appearance -.-

But any other day d:

So you found me the same phone for that price yet?? 50$ is like £30 O.o

Ahh see me in AL then ;) and i got it at bestbuy online saw ad on facebook posted by samsung haha

BodMaster
12-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Ahh see me in AL then ;) and i got it at bestbuy online saw ad on facebook posted by samsung haha

I need to start using fb again lmao. For that price I'm still gob-smacked, ima have to keep my eye out.

And will do, you can help me lvl up bahaha 27 and counting d:

razerfingers
12-10-2013, 02:15 PM
I need to start using fb again lmao. For that price I'm still gob-smacked, ima have to keep my eye out.

And will do, you can help me lvl up bahaha 27 and counting d:

Lmao you do! I was suprised too thats why i bought it. At that point the s3 was more expensive. Yet i don't wanna burn out the digitizer so i still use my tablet to skype and game.

BodMaster
12-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Lmao you do! I was suprised too thats why i bought it. At that point the s3 was more expensive. Yet i don't wanna burn out the digitizer so i still use my tablet to skype and game.

Yh for sure, that's for the best especially with StS games I don't know what it is but my phones never like them or the fact I used to play 24/7 d:

But with OnC tho my stock battery used to run down quick if not on charge, it didn't have any side affects or overheat and I played that just as much /:

Got a 7000mAh battery for this S3 bad boi, and it runs forever with/without charge lol, so it's practically become my gaming device. (Can't play MMO's on a Tab just don't feel right)

razerfingers
12-10-2013, 02:52 PM
Yh for sure, that's for the best especially with StS games I don't know what it is but my phones never like them or the fact I used to play 24/7 d:

But with OnC tho my stock battery used to run down quick if not on charge, it didn't have any side affects or overheat and I played that just as much /:

Got a 7000mAh battery for this S3 bad boi, and it runs forever with/without charge lol, so it's practically become my gaming device. (Can't play MMO's on a Tab just don't feel right)

Yeah they seem too huge tbough sadly

BodMaster
12-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Yeah they seem too huge tbough sadly

Yup its not my going out in public phone xD

Though I have become accustomed to the size, at first it put me off using it since I was so used to the slimness of the stock S3 for a yr and half or more.

razerfingers
12-10-2013, 03:03 PM
Yup its not my going out in public phone xD

Though I have become accustomed to the size, at first it put me off using it since I was so used to the slimness of the stock S3 for a yr and half or more.

Ahhhh fair enough. Still seems legit though!

Zojak
12-10-2013, 04:11 PM

I would have agreed with you on tablets not feeling right for MMO's, however i got the iPad Mini in september and i LOVE it for gaming, especially OAC

BodMaster
12-10-2013, 05:55 PM
I would have agreed with you on tablets not feeling right for MMO's, however i got the iPad Mini in september and i LOVE it for gaming, especially OAC

Damnnn you Apple people!!! Haha

I've heard good things, but since I have this and my N7 I'm not looking to expand just yet d:

Zojak
12-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Huge update went live for iOS. Dps warriors got a huge buff, sins got nerfed.

Ehn has Ehl now, it's hard as heck from what I'm told.

Almost 68 on the warrior.

BodMaster
12-10-2013, 07:56 PM
Huge update went live for iOS. Dps warriors got a huge buff, sins got nerfed.

Ehn has Ehl now, it's hard as heck from what I'm told.

Almost 68 on the warrior.

Yh I've been reading up on it, last few days.

The things I'm interested in are Solo Challenges (Boss Fights), and the mentioning of Raids (10+ players).

Not sold on the gem's idea... But maybe I'll change my mind if it effects overall PvP.

Mzl/Agl were starter dungeons for Lvl 70, so been expecting the difficult dungeons to come into play. Hopefully my tank will feel justified again. (The gear I have now, makes any dungeon a walk through lol)

Zojak
12-10-2013, 10:56 PM
The new dungeon defs isn't a walk In the park from what I'm told. I really wanna try these solo challenges but I can't seem to find where to do them!

BodMaster
12-10-2013, 11:30 PM
The new dungeon defs isn't a walk In the park from what I'm told. I really wanna try these solo challenges but I can't seem to find where to do them!

Usually GL add all things through the latest update however that doesn't mean all content is released there and then.

Lately they've been adding sections of the update every few weeks so that it isn't too much to take in, and also prolongs the need to update as frequently. (One update can last a few months if not more by doing this, and there's always something to be looking forward to)

Basically they add all content to the latest update, and only release it server side when they want to.

I'm not sure what's been added, so far I heard they updated EHL so that it's not just for 60s (EHL was released pre-70 Cap) and that the new dungeon will be released in a few weeks time. As for the other things mentioned like the Solo Challenge's on the forums, I've not heard any feedback so my guess would be they are prolonging those too.

One annoying thing about Android updates they are released 1-2 weeks after iOS, due to the number of devices and OS's they need to test before they go live. (Used to be 3-6 months after so I'm not complaining in the slightest xD)

razerfingers
12-10-2013, 11:48 PM
Usually GL add all things through the latest update however that doesn't mean all content is released there and then.

Lately they've been adding sections of the update every few weeks so that it isn't too much to take in, and also prolongs the need to update as frequently. (One update can last a few months if not more by doing this, and there's always something to be looking forward to)

Basically they add all content to the latest update, and only release it server side when they want to.

I'm not sure what's been added, so far I heard they updated EHL so that it's not just for 60s (EHL was released pre-70 Cap) and that the new dungeon will be released in a few weeks time. As for the other things mentioned like the Solo Challenge's on the forums, I've not heard any feedback so my guess would be they are prolonging those too.

One annoying thing about Android updates they are released 1-2 weeks after iOS, due to the number of devices and OS's they need to test before they go live. (Used to be 3-6 months after so I'm not complaining in the slightest xD)
So i might as well respec to a ranger? lol

Zojak
12-10-2013, 11:58 PM

Just make a warrior :P

Honestly i might actually make a second warrior, one for tanking one for dpsing hahaha.

Zojak
Yeah for sure, i just want them to merge the OS's already! it's annoying being segregated from yall because i play on ios and not droid :P

I'd play droid if my phone weren't a POS lol :P

BodMaster

What class are you now? Did you go with Sin?

I'd wait, after a few days their forum will be filled with the new changes to the classes.

As far as I was aware, Sin had a glitched skill which allowed them to pull of a nice crit combo, but as it was a glitch it was bound to be fixed within the next update. (Some people get to attached to glitches and account it as the norm' but when its fixed they believe it's a form of nerf'n tho it shouldn't of been that OP in the first place)

I couldn't see it affecting them as much to put them down below Archer class, unless they have directly changed the class in some other ways that I'm not yet aware of. I'll keep an eye out and let you know of any advancements. Though I'm sure you'll go by what class suits your gameplay anyway bud.

BodMaster
12-11-2013, 12:03 AM
Yeah for sure, i just want them to merge the OS's already! it's annoying being segregated from yall because i play on ios and not droid :P

I'd play droid if my phone weren't a POS lol :P

Aye, it's getting closer and closer but I can't see a full merge anytime soon. If/When it finally does happen it'll be a pretty big event tho haha

razerfingers
12-11-2013, 12:06 AM
What class are you now? Did you go with Sin?

I'd wait, after a few days their forum will be filled with the new changes to the classes.

As far as I was aware, Sin had a glitched skill which allowed them to pull of a nice crit combo, but as it was a glitch it was bound to be fixed within the next update. (Some people get to attached to glitches and account it as the norm' but when its fixed they believe it's a form of nerf'n tho it shouldn't of been that OP in the first place)

I couldn't see it affecting them as much to put them down below Archer class, unless they have directly changed the class in some other ways that I'm not yet aware of. I'll keep an eye out and let you know of any advancements. Though I'm sure you'll go by what class suits your gameplay anyway bud.

Alright thanks!

BodMaster
12-11-2013, 12:27 AM
Just make a warrior :P

Honestly i might actually make a second warrior, one for tanking one for dpsing hahaha.

I was going to a few times, I think I actually started to then the nerf hit. Might consider it again thoi know a lot others that will be loving this since they have 2 from previous cap.

Alright thanks!

Np bro. I'll be in AL tmoz, and then gonna check back in OnC and see what everyone's up to preparing for the update. (I'll fall behind in that if I'm not to careful aswel haha)

razerfingers
12-11-2013, 12:29 AM
I was going to a few times, I think I actually started to then the nerf hit. Might consider it again tho.

Np bro. I'll be in AL tmoz, and then gonna check back in OnC and see what everyone's up to preparing for the update. (I'll fall behind in that if I'm not to careful aswel haha)

Alright man haha ill see you IG tomorrow then :)

BodMaster
12-11-2013, 01:24 AM
Okay ignore that few days speech ha

Assassin talents changes:

- Contract now increases poison trigger chance by 40% instead of 100%
- Shadow Blink now makes stun for 3 secs instead of 6 secs; GL change descriprion finally, it's not Daze, it's Stun condition

- Impale fixed - now next assassin attacking spell have 30% more damage instead of 100% (~4.5 k max damage on stab instead of ~8.5k).

^^^ The skill with the high crit dmg I was talking about.

Still nothing on Archer changes just yet, but I can see how they have taken it as a nerf since Contract is also lowered from the 100% chance to land the poison to just 40%

Suentous PO
12-11-2013, 10:05 AM
Heheh o&c got xmass event, my poor mili was killed by an elf randomly off-road.
I'm lv 25 atm, been using quest gear, still haven't bought any xp buffs.

Where should I be grinding at this point? I tend to wander and then get lost.

BodMaster
12-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Heheh o&c got xmass event, my poor mili was killed by an elf randomly off-road.
I'm lv 25 atm, been using quest gear, still haven't bought any xp buffs.

Where should I be grinding at this point? I tend to wander and then get lost.

I'd only use xp-buffs if you plan on someone pwrlvl'n you (:

But at lvl 25 you should be questing at Swamp, I'm guessing Necro/Library by now. Quest gear does the job until end game tho really.

Suentous PO
12-11-2013, 10:58 AM
Ok good, thx. I'm at the necro academy now, ill keep letting the quests kinda prod me on. Sometimes can't help hitting god mode and diving off mountains XD

razerfingers
12-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Haha i love you sue!! :D ios or android?

Suentous PO
12-11-2013, 11:41 AM
<--nubby apple >.<

Zojak
12-11-2013, 02:00 PM
<--awesome apple >.<

Add me ig man! Zojac and Zojak1 are my mains :D

Zojak
12-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Ahhh just wrote my final exam =/ so hard to tell how i did, ill find out in 45 minutes though =/, im so nervous its rediculous, if i do bad on this exam i fail the course :(

BodMaster
12-11-2013, 03:55 PM
Ok good, thx. I'm at the necro academy now, ill keep letting the quests kinda prod me on. Sometimes can't help hitting god mode and diving off mountains XD

It has to be one of the best things about being a Mili xD

Ahhh just wrote my final exam =/ so hard to tell how i did, ill find out in 45 minutes though =/, im so nervous its rediculous, if i do bad on this exam i fail the course :(

Lucky you find out so soon tho, if you're this nervous now I couldn't imagine what you'd be like having to wait a few months d:

But I'm sure you'll do awesome, you studied like mad.

Zojak
12-11-2013, 05:24 PM
It has to be one of the best things about being a Mili xD

Lucky you find out so soon tho, if you're this nervous now I couldn't imagine what you'd be like having to wait a few months d:

But I'm sure you'll do awesome, you studied like mad.

I failed :( 10 weeks down the drain aghhhhhhhhhh

XghostzX
12-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Just hit 70!

BodMaster
12-12-2013, 01:10 AM
"Hey Will,

Nah I wouldn't exactly call it a guide, I just made a post on where to obtain the top tier gear (T3). Added the link below;

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?122452-Order-and-Chaos-players&p=1366852&viewfull=1#post1366852

Though whatever specific advice you need let me know and I'll try my best to help bud. My Sin is T3/S2(PvP) build at the moment."

Mail's full, reminded me to start emptying mine too haha

BodMaster
12-12-2013, 01:15 AM
I failed :( 10 weeks down the drain aghhhhhhhhhh

Damnn man! That sucks bro ):

Just hit 70!

Gratz!!! Now that gearing up stage xD

Zojak
12-12-2013, 04:05 AM
Yeah its rough, but i'm signed up to do it again in march so ill wtfpwn it then!

but for rizzle though, i need a tank spec! hook a brother up :D

BodMaster
12-12-2013, 08:28 AM
Yeah its rough, but i'm signed up to do it again in march so ill wtfpwn it then!

but for rizzle though, i need a tank spec! hook a brother up :D

Haha a DPS Tank or Full fledged Tank build?

I used to do the DPS Tank scene, I'd be slightly a lil more squishy in PvP but able to deal a hella lot more dmg in a short time. And it didn't really effect my gameplay in the new dungeons (Mzl/Alg) except when faced with skill/magic dmg such as the Core's or Origins.

But I'm full fledged Tank again with hella lot more resistance to physical/skill, and probably the best to start out as if your gear is lacking slightly for the time being.

Entirely up to you though d:

Zojak
12-12-2013, 03:23 PM
Haha a DPS Tank or Full fledged Tank build?

I used to do the DPS Tank scene, I'd be slightly a lil more squishy in PvP but able to deal a hella lot more dmg in a short time. And it didn't really effect my gameplay in the new dungeons (Mzl/Alg) except when faced with skill/magic dmg such as the Core's or Origins.

But I'm full fledged Tank again with hella lot more resistance to physical/skill, and probably the best to start out as if your gear is lacking slightly for the time being.

Entirely up to you though d:

probs full out tank for now, i don't know how much pvp ill be doing :P

BodMaster
12-12-2013, 04:12 PM
probs full out tank for now, i don't know how much pvp ill be doing :P

Kk, I'll log on bit later and get you my build.

Zojak
12-12-2013, 04:15 PM
Kk, I'll log on bit later and get you my build.

Ty sir <3.

Whats a good farming class? since i have 2 accts i can powerlevel anything up pretty quick, i need a class that can farm lots of mats/drops to make me mad cash :P i'm thinking maybe mage or something for AOE pwnage?

BodMaster
12-12-2013, 04:29 PM
I'm not sure about the Mage class changes since the update, but that seems like a fair bet xD

Mage or Archer for quick AoE mayhem for sure.

Usually farm on my Sin/Mili but that's more for the fact I need to quick kill before others try and kill steal haha. If not heavy populated area's I'd go with Mage for defs.

How's your crafting coming along? Lol

Zojak
12-12-2013, 05:03 PM
I'm not sure about the Mage class changes since the update, but that seems like a fair bet xD

Mage or Archer for quick AoE mayhem for sure.

Usually farm on my Sin/Mili but that's more for the fact I need to quick kill before others try and kill steal haha. If not heavy populated area's I'd go with Mage for defs.

How's your crafting coming along? Lol

haha yeah, ghost show'd me his spot, i can get hella greens/cloth there to sell and make some cash, they're yellow mobs so ill have to attack to get aggro, but thats ez. and it'll be easy money haha, my mage is 45 currently but i could hit 60 on him np, and just farm him there and get lvls as i make mad monies

Zojak
12-12-2013, 07:52 PM
needin dat builddd

BodMaster
12-12-2013, 08:02 PM
Wahhh should have reminded me.. Lol, blame Gluttony and Snake xD

Omw.

BodMaster
12-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Wahhh sorry as soon as I logged in, I got nabbed for a runs.. Lol typical.

Here's my build; (Sob, my phone's being weird, when trying to add.. DB will have to do lol.. Or not, Attachment then.. OK this just don't want to post today gonna make me open photobucket, okay that don't remember me -.-, random upload here I come..)

http://s24.postimg.org/x3q02wemd/Screenshot_2013_12_13_01_06_02.png

http://postimg.org/image/lkqiqji0x/

The only changes I would make for you is the Coercion passive, as it's practically only useful in PvP.

Use the 3 points in, Battle Order, Heavy Clash, or remainder Ankle Slash or Dps Tree, Tough or Offensive Shout. (Both Battle Order and Offensive shout are used as group skills.

Zojak
12-13-2013, 11:56 AM
Ty sir! Now to test it out :P prolly run an MZN or two first just to maybe get a better piece of gear and make sure im not awful haha :P

BodMaster
12-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Ty sir! Now to test it out :P prolly run an MZN or two first just to maybe get a better piece of gear and make sure im not awful haha :P

Yup sounds like a good plan xD

Btw I'm hearing some good things about DPS warr, so it may actually pay off making another if you still wanted.

The crazy change has been Mage tho, damnn they've become beasty esp in PvP, and I hear Mana is no longer an issue again.

Zojak
12-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Yup sounds like a good plan xD

Btw I'm hearing some good things about DPS warr, so it may actually pay off making another if you still wanted.

The crazy change has been Mage tho, damnn they've become beasty esp in PvP, and I hear Mana is no longer an issue again.

oh man dps warriors are studly :P i might make a human warrior :P probably after i get my mage/mili/new sin up to 60 tho :P (making another sin so i have one of each char on the same acct) (plus i hate elf rangers)

BodMaster
12-13-2013, 02:23 PM
Lmao, you and Elf Rangers xD

I had one god knows how long back, but now it's all you seem to see.

What races did you pick after? Another advantage of having a Mendel, they can't be easily targeted in PvP haha

Zojak
12-13-2013, 04:20 PM

What races did you pick after? Another advantage of having a Mendel, they can't be easily targeted in PvP haha

Haha Mendel warrior, human mage, Mendel ranger, undead monk

BodMaster
12-13-2013, 04:26 PM
Haha Mendel warrior, human mage, Mendel ranger, undead monk

Okay I haven't got an Orc yet either lol.

But Rolf nearly the same, Mendel War, Human Mage, Undead Monk and Elf Ranger xD

Zojak
12-13-2013, 05:32 PM
I have an Orc warrior on the ranger account haha but no need for it now

XghostzX
12-13-2013, 11:21 PM

About that, they should really make each race have its' own advantage. For instance, the mendel, as you said, can be hard to target due to its' size. An orc is a huge target, haha!

BodMaster
12-13-2013, 11:57 PM
About that, they should really make each race have its' own advantage. For instance, the mendel, as you said, can be hard to target due to its' size. An orc is a huge target, haha!

Haha yeah true about size, at least there would be a reason to pick each one. Atm it's the Race Specific Masteries and Stats but not enough for any HUGE difference, one from another.

I do like Mendel's fruit health producing thing lol, saves on food/pots while levelling, can be used at anytime and is technically a skill that heals 15% HP which you can keep building the amount up and even trade them as food lol.. that last an hour. (Though people would probably throw a fit if you used it in a Duel xD ). And if you are farming ore, mining becomes 50% faster.

The only ones I get any real use out of tho is; Undead, that cloaking (12s) actually can be useful when sneaking past certain mob in dungeons tho the CD is huge (10 mins) to not make a habit out of it lol. And Zojak's dreaded Elf, since they can add up to 5% HP and MP regen to whole party for quite amount of time and mount 50% faster when showing off your collection lol.

XghostzX
12-14-2013, 03:54 PM
Crafting is such a pain in the *** though haha, I think I'll be working on it for quite a while until I reach the max amount. Then i'll finish farming and upgrading to epic gear...

Contravention
12-14-2013, 11:44 PM
I play it to but it got boring to me lol

Zojak
12-15-2013, 06:47 AM
Crafting is such a pain in the *** though haha, I think I'll be working on it for quite a while until I reach the max amount. Then i'll finish farming and upgrading to epic gear...

Yea i'm not looking forward to crafting haha, but i'm told its needed =[

BodMaster
12-15-2013, 12:57 PM
I play it to but it got boring to me lol

Ahh did for me too, well for a while reason had 3+ month break. Now the update has got me pretty psyched tho. Wasn't expecting one so soon they are becoming more reliable well update wise anyway.

Yea i'm not looking forward to crafting haha, but i'm told its needed =[

Lol yh can be a pain haha, but it's well needed. The only way to get epic tiers without it is getting lucky on event world bosses but then that still leaves all the other items you can craft.

I find farming Ore therapeutic, not sure why, just feel relaxed after I plan out a route.

Zojak
12-15-2013, 02:30 PM
haha got any routes saved with pics anywhere i can follow? or know of anywhere? :P cause i've gotta get started haha

XghostzX
12-15-2013, 02:33 PM
I decided this is what I have to do, not really in any particular order. I feel that typing it down will organize things:

1.) Master crafting
2.) farm necessary gear from MZL/AGL, maybe use gems to enhance them
3.) PvP a ton and get the sick PvP gear
4.) Get an armored mount

With this, i estimate about 400 years.

Zojak
12-15-2013, 02:37 PM
haha yeah ima do the same thing ghost, i'm too sissy to try and tank mzl/agl yet though =P in my green gear and stuffs

Zojak
12-15-2013, 02:44 PM
Ghost do you have earphoens with a mic in them? like one that comes with a phone etc? if you do we can party and use voice chat while we farm mats etc so its not so boring hah

Zojak
12-15-2013, 02:55 PM
Level 70 Mili Monk- Cyriah
Tear Coast iOS
Haven't been on in a while and very close to quitting however :$ but might start again if more of the sts community came along! I also wouldn't mind changing servers since my current guild is too pro for my liking.

We need to get in contact with Cyriah! if we can get a couple more people we actually could get that guild rolling that we were talking about!

XghostzX
12-15-2013, 03:25 PM
Ghost do you have earphoens with a mic in them? like one that comes with a phone etc? if you do we can party and use voice chat while we farm mats etc so its not so boring hah

Yeah dude, for sure! Also, I think it would be awesome to form a guild with those from the STS community. We could call it <Spacetime> or something with cool letters.

Zojak
12-15-2013, 10:14 PM
Defs! We just gotta try to suck some more players in! In the mean time i might ditch my current guild and find one that seems more lively, theres usually like 5+ on but nobody does anything or even talks lol

BodMaster
12-17-2013, 09:53 AM
I decided this is what I have to do, not really in any particular order. I feel that typing it down will organize things:

1.) Master crafting
2.) farm necessary gear from MZL/AGL, maybe use gems to enhance them
3.) PvP a ton and get the sick PvP gear
4.) Get an armored mount

With this, i estimate about 400 years.

Lmao, yh love my PvP gear too xD

Looks like you have the right idea about progressing tho.

Easiest on that list is the Armoured Mount by far (I'm a mount hunter, so I have every mount per race lol, the times I've had to camp some spots is unbelievable, but I can use my Time Zone to my advantage xD) , and most likely PvP gear being the toughest. (Unless your server PvP farms ofc)

Don't think i ever posted screens of my naab chars before I stopped playing, here's a few; (Mostly mixed gear PvE/PvP)

PvE

http://s14.postimg.org/d6sfzk8f5/Screenshot_2013_12_17_13_20_06.png

http://s7.postimg.org/6x6ym6j1n/Screenshot_2013_12_17_13_09_49.png
(Forgot to switch my shoulders.. Doh!)

PvP

http://s17.postimg.org/ipgltnqnj/Screenshot_2013_12_17_13_23_17.png

http://s28.postimg.org/6c1jqvnfh/Screenshot_2013_12_17_13_06_15.png

http://s7.postimg.org/sm5uq1l9n/Screenshot_2013_12_17_13_16_14.png

http://s9.postimg.org/vz1i7fj8v/Screenshot_2013_12_17_13_08_08.png

XghostzX
12-17-2013, 08:28 PM
^Will you give my your account pls?

What I can't decide if I like or not (Probably like) is that you can't just have a friend hand the gear to you. You gotta put the work in which creates a very competitive and enjoyable end game community - now if only crafting wasn't such a pain in the ***

BodMaster
12-18-2013, 02:00 AM
Lmao! XD

Yh I get what you mean, I think that's what sucked me into the end game to begin with. Does bring out a lot of competitiveness but that's a good thing in this case, as it entices you want to strive to be better, not get to end lvl and be given everything you want/need.

Like I've said tho, farming mats is theraputic for me, so didn't effect me too much and didn't need to hardly spend gold. The other thing that helped is I kept every single mat per alt and I levelled each one by questing. You'd be shocked at how much of the crafting you can skip by doing it this way. (If you plan on making alts anyway)

The crafting has been watered down a huge amount tbf, since the latest few updates. Previously you needed to craft the same item 3 times before you could get 1 point, and at later stages there was even points you needed up to 5x for 1 point and stacks were at 20 instead of 40 so less room to farm. Then you'd be crying lol, that was horrible, nearly gave up a few times on Bod my first char to MC, if it stayed like that it would of been anything but mind calming lol.

Zojak
12-21-2013, 04:15 PM
Apparently there was a small update that went live the other day, crafting is supposedly FAR easier to level and requires less mats, we shall seee

javier995
12-21-2013, 06:07 PM
Apparently there was a small update that went live the other day, crafting is supposedly FAR easier to level and requires less mats, we shall seee

Yes, it was basically reduced to half of the previous materials needed.

Makes it a lot easier to get your business level up^_^

Ah, I also play O&C on the AF server, hmu ingame if you'd like I can help you with whatever.

For the next 2 weeks I'll be plvling and mount hunting, so if you need either one just let me know :p

Ign is Javiermadriz

Sent from my LG-MS695 using Tapatalk 2

Zojak
12-21-2013, 06:40 PM

Ah, I also play O&C on the AF server, hmu ingame if you'd like I can help you with whatever.

For the next 2 weeks I'll be plvling and mount hunting, so if you need either one just let me know :p

Ign is Javiermadriz

Ahhh i actually transfered off AF to Tears Coast! i've got a 70 warrior 70 sin and a 53 mage :P, the sin is on another acct so i can powerlevel myself haha :P

XghostzX
12-21-2013, 06:50 PM
Ahhh i actually transfered off AF to Tears Coast! i've got a 70 warrior 70 sin and a 53 mage :P, the sin is on another acct so i can powerlevel myself haha :P

I got tired of crafting so I just took advantage of the 50% sale and used tabs... so 600/600 crafting yayy. Time to get dungeon gear, then craft, then PvP armor, and a sick mount. Then I'll be happy :)

Also, I remember I asked earlier. Is it possible to change your character's race in game? If so, how?

Zojak
12-21-2013, 08:52 PM
tabs??? splain!

XghostzX
12-21-2013, 10:53 PM
^ I sent you a PM. Basically all those countless hours could be turned into a matter of 5 minutes to finish crafting. Hoooraayy

Zojak
12-21-2013, 11:13 PM
Hahaha love it! we need to find a solid guild man, mines kinda active, but they barely run anything! i won't be able to gear up at allll if i stick around here.

BodMaster
12-21-2013, 11:55 PM

Ign is Javiermadriz

Javi!!!!! o:

I got tired of crafting so I just took advantage of the 50% sale and used tabs... so 600/600 crafting yayy. Time to get dungeon gear, then craft, then PvP armor, and a sick mount. Then I'll be happy :)

Also, I remember I asked earlier. Is it possible to change your character's race in game? If so, how?

Wooop gratz man! There's a salon you can go to, but it costs a lot of runes, since people were against the idea of changing race/gender at the start. You can change everything from your Gender, Race, Hair, Face etc. Go to GM teleporter, as you come out of there go straight and turn right down the stairs, from here you will see a door open just to the left I believe, it has a lil sign to show you where it is. An NPC in there will do the rest for you (:

tabs??? splain!

Lolz

Zojak
12-22-2013, 01:52 AM
WHAT! THERE'S BEEN A RACE CHANGER THIS WHOLE TIME AND YOU LET ME KEEP MY SILLY SIN AS AN ELF!?

wow bod wow :P

Zojak
12-22-2013, 02:02 AM
only 149 runes, thats not too bad!

javier995
12-22-2013, 05:19 AM

Nice haha. I have am just going to focus on my monk and warrior, my sin and mage will just things to play on haha.

Javi!!!!! o:

Hai bod :3 I only commented on here BC cero told me you play and there's a thread of this ;p

Roberto077
12-22-2013, 10:02 AM
Hahaha love it! we need to find a solid guild man, mines kinda active, but they barely run anything! i won't be able to gear up at allll if i stick around here.

I will join :)
_
Level 1 at your service /:)

BodMaster
12-22-2013, 03:06 PM
WHAT! THERE'S BEEN A RACE CHANGER THIS WHOLE TIME AND YOU LET ME KEEP MY SILLY SIN AS AN ELF!?

wow bod wow :P

Bahaha! Woops slipped my mined o:

Nah didn't think you'd wanna switch for that price esp since you'd just lvld it lol.

Hai bod :3 I only commented on here BC cero told me you play and there's a thread of this ;p

Missed ya man! Yh I play on Android AF lol, wish the servers were cross platform ):

Zojak
12-22-2013, 03:26 PM
It's cheap race changing, ill probs grab 25$ worth of runes and cap his crafting at the same time as i go mendel :P

javier995
12-22-2013, 03:30 PM
Missed ya man! Yh I play on Android AF lol, wish the servers were cross platform ):

Ah boo!! They're changing it in January or February, from what I've heard lol. It'll be cross platform soon, hopefully!