PDA

View Full Version : The Arcane Ring to Rule Them All Contest | Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3

borix
04-02-2014, 09:25 AM
Well I am not sure if they will review every screenshot and really disqualify all the people who did not understand the rules perfectly. Anyway I made a new one and now even have 5 different types of dragons so there... contest is over I (should) win now. :p

User111
04-02-2014, 09:26 AM
Do the pet scorn and enemy komodo count as different types?

borix
04-02-2014, 09:32 AM
Just go to last map and you should get 3 different dragons as enemy very quickly. Put your Frost up as pet and take the shot right before you die. LoL

Deadroth
04-02-2014, 09:34 AM
Do the pet scorn and enemy komodo count as different types?

Yes, now you have 2 types. But im not sure...

bransel
04-02-2014, 09:59 AM
So I do the wrong type of dragon, how I fix my post replace with new 1 post that correct?help me
btw my contest show stop at day 8

Lepidoptera
04-02-2014, 10:19 AM
Post at wrong place, removed

sgtsloter
04-02-2014, 10:26 AM
Hey Remiem i have a question for you. If someone post their screenshoot b4 the deadline time. Then once the post has been made goes to edit something on the post but wile edeting the deadline time has expired what happens to the post?

Usajade
04-02-2014, 11:57 AM
Thank you Devs and mods , participating in these contest is so much fun, win or lose ,the entertainment value is priceless.Can you imagine doing these kind of contests in other sts games to encourage players to log in ( food for thought ) .

Nelrevete
04-02-2014, 01:02 PM
Three questions:
1. Scorch,komodo,whelp and Malison is 4different types ya
2. Why I can not see post day8?
3. Most ppl add wrong dragon types,they can delete post and replace ?

TW84
04-02-2014, 01:11 PM
I just hope that screenie is good enough. The rules are awefully written. Can be interpreted in 100 ways. :dejection:

Lunareja
04-02-2014, 01:43 PM
In the morning when I posted my screenshot rules were different. I think it's not right to make so radical clarification after the contest started and most of players added their ss.

Dill1sHere
04-02-2014, 02:09 PM
Can a mod clear up whether I can use a pic with 3 enemy dragons (different ones) and a pet for my contest pic on day 9? Thank you

Mysteka
04-02-2014, 02:13 PM
I have a question ... I have a pic with : haze , scorch , scorn and snake
But there are 3 snakes is this ok ? Or should there are only one snake ..a friend confused me @.@

Instanthumor
04-02-2014, 02:51 PM
Don't worry. As long as you only made one post per day you're good to go. You just can't make multiple entries with multiple characters.

So you're saying as long as I post all my screenshots on this forum account, I will still have the chance to win the arcane ring? If this is the case, I love you Remiem!

Kellhus
04-02-2014, 03:03 PM
In the morning when I posted my screenshot rules were different. I think it's not right to make so radical clarification after the contest started and most of players added their ss.

Rules were never "different" people just stopped rushing and actually stopped to read and reason things out. It always said different "types" of dragons. :-/

Lunareja
04-02-2014, 03:10 PM
When I checked the rules before posting the pic I didn't find the info that any dragon enemies including bosses were considered as one type of dragon...now this info is added.

Kellhus
04-02-2014, 03:14 PM
Really? Did you actually look at the directions and screenshot for the day? :-S

Lunareja
04-02-2014, 06:44 PM
Maybe I'm blind :) becoz I checked well the rules before posting. On the picture I see two dragons enemies...but they should be considered as one type, shouldn't they?

naldix
04-02-2014, 06:56 PM
i have stop at 8day what should i do to get the link of 9 and 10th day

Sent from my H120 using Tapatalk

GoodSyntax
04-02-2014, 08:01 PM
Hi everyone! I know today's screenshot is a little tough. Here's a bit of info to help clear up any confusion:

You must have 4 different dragon types.

- Any dragon enemy type counts as one, including bosses (komodo, whelp, snake, alargan, drake hatchling, rendtail)
- Any pet TYPE counts (singe and scorch are both armored whelps, that is one type. malison and blight are the same type as well)
- For the purposes of this one, I consider the armored pet versions of enemies to count separately. An enemy whelp and a Singe are two different types.

I hope this helps. :)

Also! I went through and got through all of the posts in moderation last night. if you are still seeing posts of yours missing from previous days please PM me.

<3 Good luck all!

Hey Rem :-)

I have a question, I posted my screenie this morning, before the rule change. Do I have to post another (potentially duplicate) entry? Will failure to resubmit invalidate any chance at the ring?

Kellhus
04-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Where is day ten....its hard being from the future :-P
Taps fingers.....

Trishylee
04-02-2014, 08:39 PM
Are haze and blight same type?

Frohnatur
04-02-2014, 08:52 PM
Hey Rem :-)

I have a question, I posted my screenie this morning, before the rule change. Do I have to post another (potentially duplicate) entry? Will failure to resubmit invalidate any chance at the ring?

There was no Rule Change. Just a clarification.

GoodSyntax
04-02-2014, 08:57 PM
There was no Rule Change. Just a clarification.

Fortunately, I got a new screenshot and updated my post, but I suspect at least half, if not significantly more, of today's posts will be invalidated based on the clarification.

It's too bad because I saw a lot of clever screenies in today's thread which apparently won't make the cut.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

stefphano
04-02-2014, 09:04 PM
renew now

stefphano
04-02-2014, 09:05 PM
update the contest now.....

Threesya
04-02-2014, 10:20 PM
So people who posted mali, blight, cinder ect are disqualified? I am looking for my post but I can't find it. Does that mean I failed to complete day 9?

naldix
04-02-2014, 10:42 PM
where is day 10 and what should i do?

Sent from my H120 using Tapatalk

osad
04-02-2014, 10:44 PM
So people who posted mali, blight, cinder ect are disqualified? I am looking for my post but I can't find it. Does that mean I failed to complete day 9?

Well it should, isnt part of a contest to read whats expected carfully, there is plenty of time to figure it out, dont try and post a ss in 2 min, if it was supposed to be easy and boring it would be just postin a ss of our toons smiling in guild hall

Kellhus
04-02-2014, 11:08 PM
Lol @ osad. Too true.

Bellaelda
04-03-2014, 02:25 AM
My day 9 picture didn't post or got disqualified for the different "types" of dragon confusion I guess. :-\

Guess I'm out :-(

Gl to the rest of ppl!

Kellhus
04-03-2014, 03:13 AM
Bell i dont think they update the main yet

Edit: mb im wrong, mine is there :-B

Uicheusa
04-03-2014, 10:24 AM
Post number of day 5 should start with 3280 instead of 3820, just saying..

adhyss
04-03-2014, 12:41 PM
how could i know when my ss got disqualification or no?can someone tell me

Medicman
04-03-2014, 09:30 PM
No day 11 yet?

afrobug
04-03-2014, 09:35 PM
Yeah couldn't find day 11 thread. Or maybe it's not posted yet?

LordDravek
04-03-2014, 09:36 PM
Its not posted yet. Its 24 hours. Patience :)

jb57542
04-03-2014, 09:46 PM
how could i know when my ss got disqualification or no?can someone tell me

You can at least validate all your screenshots by going to My Profile and then clicking on the tab with your name. You will see all your post and the see more button will take you directly to them.

Ayelén Ethsienne Carp
04-03-2014, 09:51 PM
when i enter the thread from facebook it says:
"Ayelén Ethsienne Carp, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Almostnormal
04-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Oh day 11. Where r you?

Medicman
04-03-2014, 10:39 PM
Day 11 is now the 5th elusive of the elusive 4. Haha

officiallyjun
04-03-2014, 10:52 PM
i just know that for day 9 contest 2 type of "malison" pet is not allowed..unfortunately day has passed and i couldnt edit my post..i just need simple answer, am i disqualified from this contest ? Yes or No ? thanks peeps!

Hiosahaf
04-03-2014, 10:57 PM
8. It is a material provision of this Agreement that Submitter represents to SPACETIME that he or she is over the age of 18 and fully authorized and capable of entering into this Agreement and being legally bound thereby. But for Submitter making this foregoing representation to SPACETIME, SPACETIME would not enter into the Agreement with Submitter.

ACCEPTED AND AGREED UPON BY SPACETIME.

BY POSTING IN THE THREAD BELOW, SUBMITTER AGREES TO BE FULLY BOUND BY THE FOREGOING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

What about the kids who enter this contest?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Omisace
04-04-2014, 02:05 AM
Are edited posts ok? I forgot to link the picture in the 6 new pets thread but edited immediately with the reason indicated.

Kellhus
04-04-2014, 02:27 AM
Are edited posts ok? I forgot to link the picture in the 6 new pets thread but edited immediately with the reason indicated.

Delph told me at start you can edit your posts up til end of that day.

Candylicks
04-04-2014, 07:48 AM
Hey if anyone trying to get the screenie for today I need help with it.

I have all except singe.

Deadroth
04-04-2014, 08:41 AM
I saw MANY PEPOLE who don't understand challenges with dragon pets, and now with new dragon enclave pets... I think their post should be deleted to won't make any power at RANDOM chosing at the end of contest...

deathwraithx
04-04-2014, 08:52 AM
I saw MANY PEPOLE who don't understand challenges with dragon pets, and now with new dragon enclave pets... I think their post should be deleted to won't make any power at RANDOM chosing at the end of contest...

That's what mods do when they approve posts.. Discard those which don't qualify and delete duplicates

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

Remiem
04-04-2014, 10:06 AM

Yes, posts can be edited until the deadline for the current contest day. :)

Deadroth
04-04-2014, 10:23 AM
That's what mods do when they approve posts.. Discard those which don't qualify and delete duplicates

Erm no? I see MANY wrong entries in Masterthread.. And in thread "DAY 11"

Haligali
04-04-2014, 10:29 AM

So, its just post any screenshot every day...

deathwraithx
04-04-2014, 10:47 AM

Whoa! Sorry mate! Logical conclusion...
If that's true,can you please at least mention what mistakes,a few to name so we can ask mods to alter in the upcoming days,before winner is announced!
Don't worry about day 11 thread they'll check when they merge hopefully ;)

Deadroth
04-04-2014, 10:52 AM
So, its just post any screenshot every day...

Lol yeah.. Many posted with Malison, Frost, Cinder and Blight for example.. which is 1 type of dragon.. lol.. Also, many missed 5th and 6th pet in today's challenge... I am sad, cause I DONT WANT TO LOSE contest cause of numerical random code for 30000posts from which 3000 posts will be doubles, wrong entries or whatever...

Some pepole posted with two scorns or splitfires...

Or with 2 Scortchs ...

Deadroth
04-04-2014, 11:01 AM
If only those (For now roughly 260 persons) who entered everyday (Maybe even less than 260 pepole cause they might did wrong challenges) have chance at winning arcane ring...
How that winner will be picked? Cause in MASTERTHREAD are also entries of pepole who double posted or didn't enter everyday.. im curious how You will pick them?

Emblazoned
04-04-2014, 12:04 PM
Nice :)
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u487/bledrin1/EEB5FC73-4C26-435B-B1E5-3E33178DB183_zps6ezu5ugh.jpg (http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/bledrin1/media/EEB5FC73-4C26-435B-B1E5-3E33178DB183_zps6ezu5ugh.jpg.html)

Kershy
04-04-2014, 12:44 PM
are you kidding me? i cant post the pic for today;s challenge! im so sad right now! i dont know how da **** im going to get those 6 pets. theres no one on my guild with those pets (only scorn) im done with you all! i wanted to win an arcane shard or Dragon Teeth so bad!! im not going to post here anymore bye! :'(

PS: ive been posting every single day! when i come from my school the first thing i do is come over the PC to post the pic but now i cant! :'(

osad
04-04-2014, 12:48 PM
are you kidding me? i cant post the pic for today;s challenge! im so sad right now! i dont know how da **** im going to get those 6 pets. theres no one on my guild with those pets (only scorn) im done with you all! i wanted to win an arcane shard or dragonite bar so bad!! im not going to post here anymore bye! :'(

PS: ive been posting every single day! when i come from my school the first thing i do is come over the PC to post the pic but now i cant! :'(
Your kiddin right....like seriously, have a look at my ss guess where I took it, it took awhile to get all 6 but did it. Maybe if u spent your time in town instead of complaining on here u would have got all 6 in 1 shot by now, I have been there with shadowlurk and many other helpful players that will change there pet if nicely asked, shout out to all those in town with the 6 new pets ,many thanks

Kershy
04-04-2014, 12:50 PM
"-take screenshot with scorn,spitfire,wurmtounge,shadowlurk,maybe scorth and singe (will be hard because not many had them yet, 1 per day)" and that's what is happening to me!! i cant get that pic!!! im so sad!

Kershy
04-04-2014, 12:52 PM
Your kiddin right....like seriously, have a look at my ss guess where I took it, it took awhile to get all 6 but did it

im not going to get bc people doesnt want to help me! i asked load of times to ppl who knows about AL and has the pets but they never answer! thats why sometimes i hate to play this! but i still loving AL haha

PS: im not going to post more screenshots! :'(

Bigboyblue
04-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Go to Expedition Camp. I got one there with all 6. Got lucky but I sat there for about 20 mins and waited until I got all the pets there. Thank goodness because I didn't people with all these pets.

officiallyjun
04-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Lol yeah.. Many posted with Malison, Frost, Cinder and Blight for example.. which is 1 type of dragon.. lol.. Also, many missed 5th and 6th pet in today's challenge... I am sad, cause I DONT WANT TO LOSE contest cause of numerical random code for 30000posts from which 3000 posts will be doubles, wrong entries or whatever...

what about my case ? when i posted mine at the beginning, im not said in the very beginning, but im sure that was at beginning part after contest opened..i posted mali, cinder, scorch and scorn and i saw so many ppl posted similar like me, all i read at that time was all different dragon, not different kind of dragon (im not sure, maybe im wrong). Then after i posted mine, ive been busy with rl activity, even i didnt play much time at that day,,until the next day when i read on guild chat that my post was wrong and could be disqualified, i have no time to edit my post. I believe there are several ppl like me, who dont have much time at forum and get further information about the contest. This is not about not understanding about the contest, i just too late to get the information and when i realize it, i didnt have much time to edit my posted.

Ps : No regret, i can take it if im disqualified..maybe for any next contest, we dont have to face similar problems.

Kellhus
04-04-2014, 02:13 PM
The rules never changed that day. It always said different TYPE of dragon. People were just in a rush to post and didn't give it two thoughts bc if you think about it, mali, blight, cinder...all same type. Also, in the instruction pic there are different types of dragons.
Even if one of your days gets disqualified your still eligible to win other prizes, just not ring. So for all you that are so mad because you can't put in a little bit of time to find new pets or read the instructions carefully, pls stop bashing the contest and suck it up to needing to put in some effort like everyone else participating. If it was easy it wouldn't be a competition.

Deadroth
04-04-2014, 02:44 PM
what about my case ? when i posted mine at the beginning, im not said in the very beginning, but im sure that was at beginning part after contest opened..i posted mali, cinder, scorch and scorn and i saw so many ppl posted similar like me, all i read at that time was all different dragon, not different kind of dragon (im not sure, maybe im wrong). Then after i posted mine, ive been busy with rl activity, even i didnt play much time at that day,,until the next day when i read on guild chat that my post was wrong and could be disqualified, i have no time to edit my post. I believe there are several ppl like me, who dont have much time at forum and get further information about the contest. This is not about not understanding about the contest, i just too late to get the information and when i realize it, i didnt have much time to edit my posted.

Ps : No regret, i can take it if im disqualified..maybe for any next contest, we dont have to face similar problems.

Yes, that entry is wrong mine friend, however YOU ALL CAN win shard or teeth EVEN when You entered only once. Only to win ring you need to enter CORRECTLY every day. So you can still win the ring.

Kellhus
04-04-2014, 02:45 PM
Think i just said that above you....

Deadroth
04-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Think i just said that above you....

Think that wasn't kind enough to others. Think the forumers need appreciation and understanding, they aren't like ogres... Even, when some of them completley don't understand rules, we should try our best to be polite and explain :)

Instanthumor
04-04-2014, 02:50 PM

Maybe you should read directions more carefully, it's no one else's fault but yours if you didn't follow the directions.

@Deadroth They should remove the posts with the same types of dragons... After Delphina left, everything is screwed up.

Kellhus
04-04-2014, 02:53 PM
That was nice. I was unaware we were in Mr Rogers neighborhood and needed to wear kid gloves. Besides, these late complaints prove ppl dont read bc these same things were said and addressed days ago.

Re: master thread. It was my understanding they would remove dups, wrong entries, etc at end of comp. Mb i am wrong but sure seems like lots of wrong ones in the master.

Kellhus
04-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Maybe you should read directions more carefully, it's no one else's fault but yours if you didn't follow the directions.

@Deadroth They should remove the posts with the same types of dragons... After Delphina left, everything is screwed up.

You should have more compassion and be less of an ogre

officiallyjun
04-04-2014, 03:08 PM
Im not bashing the contest and offended to anyone. I just explain my situation, that, i admit maybe i was wrong and i didnt have much time to edit my posted after i realize it all went wrong. As i said before, no regret if i was disqualified. All i wanna say is the day 9 contest was ambiguous for some people, especially for some newbie on forum. There is difference paradigm between forumers and newbie on forum.
Anyway, thanks for feedback that i can still participate on this contest!

Kellhus
04-04-2014, 03:14 PM
Im not bashing the contest and offended to anyone. I just explain my situation, that, i admit maybe i was wrong and i didnt have much time to edit my posted after i realize it all went wrong. As i said before, no regret if i was disqualified. All i wanna say is the day 9 contest was ambiguous for some people, especially for some newbie on forum. There is difference paradigm between forumers and newbie on forum.
Anyway, thanks for feedback that i can still participate on this contest!

I wasnt meaning you specifically when i said bashing. But yea, keep entering bc you can still win some good prizes! Good luck!

Hiosahaf
04-04-2014, 03:24 PM
Dem people crying (not you, jun).. I mean, really, it's a 70-80m prize!! Do you really expect it to be as easy as peanuts? People just want things handed over to them on a silver platter

Kellhus
04-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Dem people crying (not you, jun).. I mean, really, it's a 70-80m prize!! Do you really expect it to be as easy as peanuts? People just want things handed over to them on a silver platter

Ogre :-P

Hiosahaf
04-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Ogre :-P

Yes :3 :p I don't show kindness to mindless rants

Deadroth
04-04-2014, 03:31 PM

Agree Sheen.

Milan Lame Man
04-04-2014, 03:44 PM
LOL @ day 9.
Obviously the green whelp and Scorch are just as same as Cinder and Malison.
Either both count, or none of them.
Since Scorch and whelp counted as 2 in the sample screenshot, Cinder and Malison should be accepted as 2 kinds of dragon as well.
And no, I'm not trying to get my ss accepted; I have 4 different names, kinds, types, sizes and colors in my screenshot.

Herny Benitez
04-04-2014, 03:57 PM
day 11 only for rich people, not fair :(

osad
04-04-2014, 04:09 PM
The rules never changed that day. It always said different TYPE of dragon. People were just in a rush to post and didn't give it two thoughts bc if you think about it, mali, blight, cinder...all same type. Also, in the instruction pic there are different types of dragons.
Even if one of your days gets disqualified your still eligible to win other prizes, just not ring. So for all you that are so mad because you can't put in a little bit of time to find new pets or read the instructions carefully, pls stop bashing the contest and suck it up to needing to put in some effort like everyone else participating. If it was easy it wouldn't be a competition.

...well said

Instanthumor
04-04-2014, 05:51 PM
You should have more compassion and be less of an ogre

Ogre? Is that the right word choice? I think not.

Kellhus
04-04-2014, 06:02 PM
Ogre? Is that the right word choice? I think not.

Idk look above. Wasnt my choice of words, read.

Kellhus
04-04-2014, 06:05 PM
Think that wasn't kind enough to others.

Think the forumers need appreciation and understanding, they aren't like ogres...

Even, when some of them completley don't understand rules, we should try our best to be polite and explain :)

Ogres, yes thats the word he used.

0utlawz
04-04-2014, 09:15 PM
I subcribe AL contest forum on tapatalk but whenever Remiem posted new day contest, i never got any notification :(

anyway nice idea for day 12, rem.. lol

deathwraithx
04-05-2014, 12:02 AM
LOL @ day 9.
Obviously the green whelp and Scorch are just as same as Cinder and Malison.
Either both count, or none of them.
Since Scorch and whelp counted as 2 in the sample screenshot, Cinder and Malison should be accepted as 2 kinds of dragon as well.
And no, I'm not trying to get my ss accepted; I have 4 different names, kinds, types, sizes and colors in my screenshot.

Scorch and whelp are different cause
A ) Scorch is a Pet not an enemy mob
B ) Scorch is an armored dragon whelp

Quit trying,Mali and cinder won't count together. A mod had made a clarification post in this thread that day. Check that if you won't believe me

Candylicks
04-05-2014, 12:21 AM
So day 12 does the class have be same? Or just same vanity?

jlmunoz
04-05-2014, 12:56 AM
For day 12 does gear mean also weapon or just armor and helm?...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Kellhus
04-05-2014, 12:57 AM
Yes id like to know on the weapon as well

Deadroth
04-05-2014, 01:59 AM
Ogres, yes thats the word he used.

Kel, Stop quoting me, invent something yourself. I said forumers are not like ogres. Understand mine post please, then try to quote me.

PS. I don't know You saw it bud, but Instanthumor isn't an ogre :)

Kellhus
04-05-2014, 03:06 AM
Kel, Stop quoting me, invent something yourself. I said forumers are not like ogres. Understand mine post please, then try to quote me.

PS. I don't know You saw it bud, but Instanthumor isn't an ogre :)

Get over it

deathwraithx
04-05-2014, 06:48 AM
So day 12 does the class have be same? Or just same vanity?

If an NPC is a sorc can you look like it if you're a war?
Instructions are clear enough

Emblazoned
04-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Great activity :)

Remiem
04-05-2014, 05:17 PM
If an NPC is a sorc can you look like it if you're a war?
Instructions are clear enough

Class does not have to be the same. Just the gear.

Remiem
04-05-2014, 05:19 PM
For day 12 does gear mean also weapon or just armor and helm?...

Just armor and helm. There were too many NPCs that had weapons that were unique to them. Didn't want to make this one quite so much of a nightmare.

Jackfruit
04-05-2014, 10:16 PM
day 11 only for rich people, not fair :(

no, you're wrong.. it's for people who have rich friends XD

utpal
04-06-2014, 12:39 AM
it says it will end in april 12 bt in other thread it says winner will be selected in april 10. pretty confused

GuardianTwo
04-06-2014, 12:48 AM
it says it will end in april 12 bt in other thread it says winner will be selected in april 10. pretty confused

I think this confusion is due to delay of the contest start... At start Delphina made the thread for contest(I think on one Saturday) but then everyone told to delay it till Monday so that everyone knows about the contest being there. I think this will solve your confusion.

utpal
04-06-2014, 02:14 AM
I think this confusion is due to delay of the contest start... At start Delphina made the thread for contest(I think on one Saturday) but then everyone told to delay it till Monday so that everyone knows about the contest being there. I think this will solve your confusion.

thanx

Livifee
04-06-2014, 04:10 AM
haha. another thing for you to discuss and cry about...

"Take a screenshot with you and your pet both standing in one of Rendtail's cracked eggs."

a flying pet is not standing.

LOL
;)

Iliketolol
04-06-2014, 05:44 AM
I posted my ss on march 30, but it doesn't shows up in master thread

My entry was:-

Ign lmao...

Can u plz check why my entry doesn't shows up?

DJDragon
04-06-2014, 06:54 PM
Ign: Fabuletta
Can't post day 13 and my day 12 did not show in master thread... please correct... :(

Tia

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Similar issues. I was able to post as normal, however, my day 12 post hasn't appeared yet, nor has my day 13 post. Daily contest challenges begin at 10pm my time and I posted both days at 2:07am and 1:04am respectively after signing out of gameplay each night.

DJDragon
04-06-2014, 07:02 PM
haha. another thing for you to discuss and cry about...

"Take a screenshot with you and your pet both standing in one of Rendtail's cracked eggs."

a flying pet is not standing.

LOL
;)

Just a bit more humor here... what if your pet was unhappy and was laying down? That too is also not standing. Hehehe
LOL
:witless:

If my post ever appears I was using Haze so mine was flying. Took 5 ss to capture with his wings in upright position simply for asthetics do to delay of ss. Lol

kyou19
04-06-2014, 07:10 PM
Similar issues. I was able to post as normal, however, my day 12 post hasn't appeared yet, nor has my day 13 post. Daily contest challenges begin at 10pm my time and I posted both days at 2:07am and 1:04am respectively after signing out of gameplay each night.

Same problem... :(

DJDragon
04-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Started having this late post issue on day 10 but rem corrected it for me on day 10 and 11. Saying that they were shorthanded and doing their best to keep up. I'm fairly confident that is the problem still. I just figured I'd post here so that other's didnt feel alone in this.

saazapek
04-07-2014, 09:02 AM
Is there a way to determine if I have entered successfully each day of the contest? Thanks!

Jeremyfr
04-07-2014, 10:02 AM
I think the thing about Master thread is, that only Delph updated it. But since Delph quitted, it's not updated anymore.

Kellhus
04-07-2014, 02:30 PM
Wrong. Its updated.

Remiem
04-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Ign: Fabuletta
Can't post day 13 and my day 12 did not show in master thread... please correct... :(

Tia

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Hey Tia, sometimes posts get put into moderation and a moderator has to approve it before it goes live. On,y submit one post and it will be approved as soon as possible.

Kellhus
04-07-2014, 09:17 PM
Wish i had known day 15 yesterday :'(

nickaizoku
04-07-2014, 11:56 PM
Hie. Its day 14 contest not yet move to master thread? The screenshot on bridge. (Antee place)

deathwraithx
04-08-2014, 12:21 AM
Hie. Its day 14 contest not yet move to master thread? The screenshot on bridge. (Antee place)

Takes time for moderators to approve posts and move them. Just read the posts above!

Kellhus
04-08-2014, 12:59 AM
Has day 14 been added to master yet anyone know? Just chkn bc mine not there yet. Thks.

Livifee
04-08-2014, 02:26 AM
hm. I am not able to enter the arena fight.
it is locked but nobody is currently fighting. :(

Kellhus
04-08-2014, 03:01 AM
Its been glitching bc all the ppl going in not finding stahl n leaving. Try solo pt or grab a pt and u should be ok.

Socrates
04-08-2014, 12:06 PM
I wonder how come STS hasn't put in the contest a screenshot with dragon chests or dragkin tooth well better for me I don't have to farm a boss muahahahaha

Jexetta
04-08-2014, 09:08 PM
Day 16 - Remiem did you leave it vague on purpose? Does that mean any golden chest or does it have to be in Tindirin?

Mayten
04-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Day 16, I must take ss with golden chest just from tindirin or not just tindirin?

Sleep
04-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Just wondering does an edit to post count as two posts? Making it not count as one entry of 20 to get ring?

Tiffanyxxx
04-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Golden chests doesnt drop from tindirin.. Tindirin drops golden DRAGON chest.. But idk, for me i always follow the instruction, not the pic.. Unless its a ss from a certain spot

borix
04-09-2014, 02:12 AM
Just was about to complain that I had 2 gold chests in a very short time before I even read the rules of day 16. Now I do one time Brackenridge and I have another gold chest. :p Easy screen shot.

Oh and a Golden Chest is a Golden Chest wherever it drops. However if a Golden DRAGON chest counts I do not know. I would say yes but you never know.

Instanthumor
04-09-2014, 02:24 AM
I'm pretty sure ANY golden chest is valid for this screenshot.

Btw, I farmed Brackenridge for literally 2 hours. No gold chest yet....

Instanthumor
04-09-2014, 02:27 AM
Btw Ami, you should take a good look on the Day 16 submission thread. I see quite of few people tried to sneak in a copper chest instead of a golden chest. :)

Candylicks
04-09-2014, 07:01 AM
Btw Ami, you should take a good look on the Day 16 submission thread. I see quite of few people tried to sneak in a copper chest instead of a golden chest. :)

Yes go back and check! I see some people posted with a darker chest (copper) that won't be counted for day 16.

osad
04-09-2014, 08:17 AM
Lol, ya I seen the copper chest also, wtf...they must know it said copper when they picked it up, and ya iam hopin a gold chest is any gold chest, especially when remis ss pic was in cave where it is a dragon gold

Jeremyfr
04-09-2014, 08:20 AM
Does the chest have to drop? Because, in Brackenridge - Gold Mine, there's this guys with a silver and gold chest ;3

Normitaa :)
04-09-2014, 08:59 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really cute game of logic

Deadroth
04-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Also, i see many pepole in day16 thread who tried to fake contest with cooper chest, like Eyrika or Prayed... Gj... I demand check of every post of master thread before starting to randomize, if not, contest is not fair for everyone, cause pepole who posted 'blankscreenshots' will increase number of total posts which means, changing random code...

PS. Are chests like the golden chest in pier or in brackenridge mine are vaild too? Cause they are golden as well..

Elf
04-09-2014, 10:19 AM
Also, i see many pepole in day16 thread who tried to fake contest with cooper chest, like Eyrika or Prayed... Gj... I demand check of every post of master thread before starting to randomize, if not, contest is not fair for everyone, cause pepole who posted 'blankscreenshots' will increase number of total posts which means, changing random code...

PS. Are chests like the golden chest in pier or in brackenridge mine are vaild too? Cause they are golden as well..

valid maybe.. haha... remiem just said golden chest...

Remiem
04-09-2014, 11:55 AM
Any golden chest is fine. But I'm looking very carefully for copper chests and they will be removed. Copper chests don't count! Any location is fine, but it does need to be a drop. Standing next to a vendor's chest doesn't work.

osad
04-09-2014, 01:52 PM
Had to lol when I seen this didnt relize how dangerous crates were

04-09-2014, 02:52 PM
Any golden chest is fine. But I'm looking very carefully for copper chests and they will be removed. Copper chests don't count! Any location is fine, but it does need to be a drop. Standing next to a vendor's chest doesn't work.

including all map (Brack, Forest, Kraag, Dead, Kraken, Nord, Shuyal, Tindirim) ?

Kellhus
04-09-2014, 03:33 PM
including all map (Brack, Forest, Kraag, Dead, Kraken, Nord, Shuyal, Tindirim) ?

Thats what they just said. Read again. Any location is fine. :-P

osad
04-09-2014, 06:09 PM
Has day 14 been added to master yet anyone know? Just chkn bc mine not there yet. Thks.

Your good just checked u have 15 post, like me, something strange though 2 ppl on top has 16, not sure if thats a double post

Kellhus
04-09-2014, 07:15 PM
Oo thks and i really hope they rechk master before picking bc several wrong entries on master :|

Thrindal
04-10-2014, 07:42 AM
Can we have a clarification for today's pic?

Can one of the titles be your own or do the have to be 6 other players?

deathwraithx
04-10-2014, 08:30 AM
Can we have a clarification for today's pic?

Can one of the titles be your own or do the have to be 6 other players?

First post has it in bold pretty much.
Read it again

Otahaanak
04-10-2014, 08:49 AM
I missed the 'CAN be you' part in the rules section Thrin.

Remiem
04-10-2014, 11:35 AM
Regarding ineligible and duplicate posts in the Master thread: I'm doing my best to keep up with it, but after the contest ends I will also go through again with a fine tooth comb and make sure that any duplicates or wrong posts are removed before I select the winners. :)

Iliketolol
04-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Regarding ineligible and duplicate posts in the Master thread: I'm doing my best to keep up with it, but after the contest ends I will also go through again with a fine tooth comb and make sure that any duplicates or wrong posts are removed before I select the winners. :)

Rem my post on day 30 doesn't shows up on master thread can u plz check, i did send u pm but u didn't replied

nickaizoku
04-10-2014, 12:14 PM
I saw a copper chest on master thread!! Omg.. please rechek remiem..

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?144477-MASTER-THREAD-The-Arcane-Ring-to-Rule-Them-All-Contest&p=1576018

Kellhus
04-10-2014, 01:42 PM
Rem my post on day 30 doesn't shows up on master thread can u plz check, i did send u pm but u didn't replied

No one's post shows for day 30
:-P

Socrates
04-11-2014, 09:52 AM
I saw a copper chest on master thread!! Omg.. please rechek remiem..

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?144477-MASTER-THREAD-The-Arcane-Ring-to-Rule-Them-All-Contest&p=1576018
true evabelle's post is with copper zzzzz

Deadroth
04-11-2014, 10:47 AM
Master thread is full of wrong entries.

Pepole who post wrong types of dragons, wrong pets (missing) from expansion, cooper chest instead of golden one.

Today, many pepole posted LESSER spawned ice piggies in ss than 10... I saw 7, 9...

To everyone, SS can contain more that 10 piggies, it needs to contain meanter, your char and at least 10 piggies.

There r many double entries in masterthread. Even, when it shows someone does have for example 16 posts (correct number for now),
but he/she could enter 14 days correctly and have 2 posts in day 15 for example... Please check everything really carefull Remi.
Thx!

deathwraithx
04-11-2014, 11:43 AM
Master thread is full of wrong entries.

Pepole who post wrong types of dragons, wrong pets (missing) from expansion, cooper chest instead of golden one.

Today, many pepole posted LESSER spawned ice piggies in ss than 10... I saw 7, 9...

To everyone, SS can contain more that 10 piggies, it needs to contain meanter, your char and at least 10 piggies.

There r many double entries in masterthread. Even, when it shows someone does have for example 16 posts (correct number for now),
but he/she could enter 14 days correctly and have 2 posts in day 15 for example... Please check everything really carefull Remi.
Thx!

No offense brother but he already said he'd go through the master thread with a fine tooth comb
Can we stop these type of posts now?
Because they're either disrespectful or show ignorance
Both of which I'm sure you don't want to exhibit :)

Instanthumor
04-11-2014, 12:47 PM
No offense brother but he already said he'd go through the master thread with a fine tooth comb

How is thid disrespectful and ignorant? Are you just saying this because you're one of these people who double post and such? There's nothijg wrong about asking to be extra careful. Calling his post disrespectful and ignorant is worse.

deathwraithx
04-11-2014, 01:52 PM
How is thid disrespectful and ignorant? Are you just saying this because you're one of these people who double post and such? There's nothijg wrong about asking to be extra careful. Calling his post disrespectful and ignorant is worse.

Disrespectful because you're telling them to do something they already promised to do.
Or (Not and but or) makes you seem ignorant as you seem to have not read what has been said.
Point is these types of posts are unneeded now that they have acknowledged it, so why spam?

Remiem
04-11-2014, 01:57 PM
They're right. I'm aware of ineligible entries right now. I'm going to go through it all together and weed out any and all disqualified entries. :)

Gameplay
04-11-2014, 02:46 PM

Deadroth is neither disrespectful nor ignorant, he shows more compassion for others then most people show their friends/ co workers/ parents, ive never seen him be disrespectful "ever", deadroth is just giving a heads up, so dont be calling him disrespectful and ignorant when he is being kind, to help others out.

deathwraithx
04-11-2014, 03:25 PM
Deadroth is neither disrespectful nor ignorant, he shows more compassion for others then most people show their friends/ co workers/ parents, ive never seen him be disrespectful "ever", deadroth is just giving a heads up, so dont be calling him disrespectful and ignorant when he is being kind, to help others out.

I'm really sorry its coming to this but if you scroll back you'll find atleast three of his posts talking about this issue and I think that's enough after the mods have accepted and said it will be resolved.
He is trying to be helpful I agree but we don't need a post every day about what's wrong with the entries.
Try understanding what I've said. I specifically mentioned he wasn't trying to be that but it ends up being so.

Kellhus
04-11-2014, 03:31 PM
Anyways, . ... Back to the contest. Cant wait to see what today's screenie will be! We're almost to the end guys and girls! So exciting! :-P

Deadroth
04-11-2014, 04:18 PM
I'm really sorry its coming to this but if you scroll back you'll find atleast three of his posts talking about this issue and I think that's enough after the mods have accepted and said it will be resolved.
He is trying to be helpful I agree but we don't need a post every day about what's wrong with the entries.
Try understanding what I've said. I specifically mentioned he wasn't trying to be that but it ends up being so.

Mod is a human as well my dear friend... Anyone CAN make mistake, which doesn't means, he/she will make it. It never hurts to repeat again to maybe remind.

Thank You Instanthumor and Gameplay for warm words towards me.
I really appreciated i have such noble Persons who thinks similar as i do here.
Glad to saw Your opinions Friends. Made mine day. :)

Thx!
Dead

Instanthumor
04-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Disrespectful because you're telling them to do something they already promised to do.
Or (Not and but or) makes you seem ignorant as you seem to have not read what has been said.
Point is these types of posts are unneeded now that they have acknowledged it, so why spam?

I honestly think that this post is more unneeded. It doesn't even pertain to the subject, at least Dead's post was relevant. Why don't you complain about all those other threads out there that are irrelevant?

@Deadroth Love ya too bro

Bunny♥
04-11-2014, 06:06 PM
*grabs a popcorn*

deathwraithx
04-11-2014, 09:04 PM
I honestly think that this post is more unneeded. It doesn't even pertain to the subject, at least Dead's post was relevant. Why don't you complain about all those other threads out there that are irrelevant?

@Deadroth Love ya too bro

Hmm. You see we have a difference of opinion. I'm not a hater. I actually acknowledge the fact that it was probably Deadroth's multiple posts about multiple entries and wrong posts that got the Devs attention. Now you see,after this I would have expected that he'd rush in,thank the devs,maybe say you should take 2-3 days and get this sorted neatly. What I see him do is make another post about how things are wrong in another days thread. I mean come on! They haven't even finished taking entries for the day! They'll look into it they said!
That's just how I think

iamalmien24
04-11-2014, 09:21 PM
This is to appeal to all devs to please sort all the entries starting from day 1, delete the wrong entries in your master thread, or maybe triple check every entries. Some entries are not qualified in your requirement. I guess this is to be fair to all players whom religiously following the instructions. I do join this contest because aside from winning any prizes, it made me busy and entice me to play and take that screen shot -- a challenge for everyone.

Thanks.

deathwraithx
04-11-2014, 09:24 PM
Okay there's no point in this if the post above comes after all I've been saying. Nevermind me. Continue the devs look into wrong entries appeals.

Coffee Mctgl
04-12-2014, 03:40 AM
hope sts will gve a chance to the contestants who ddnt complete all of the 20 screenshots.

👍😁😘❤🍀☕

Deadroth
04-12-2014, 03:44 AM
Hmm. You see we have a difference of opinion. I'm not a hater. I actually acknowledge the fact that it was probably Deadroth's multiple posts about multiple entries and wrong posts that got the Devs attention. Now you see,after this I would have expected that he'd rush in,thank the devs,maybe say you should take 2-3 days and get this sorted neatly. What I see him do is make another post about how things are wrong in another days thread. I mean come on! They haven't even finished taking entries for the day! They'll look into it they said!
That's just how I think

Death, You are mad? If You did anything properly You shouldn't be soo agressive. I am just counting possibly mistakes that pepole could do,
and i am helping them to solve this when they still have time to take another ss, i don't see point of complaining about mine posts. Thx!

Dead

hope sts will gve a chance to the contestants who ddnt complete all of the 20 screenshots.

👍😁😘❤🍀☕

Yes, You can still win arcane shard and teeths :) Good luck for You! :)

deathwraithx
04-12-2014, 05:15 AM
Death, You are mad? If You did anything properly You shouldn't be soo agressive. I am just counting possibly mistakes that pepole could do,
and i am helping them to solve this when they still have time to take another ss, i don't see point of complaining about mine posts.

Yeah. Like I said,we have a different way of thinking.
I don't see why a mod needs to be told that there are less number of snaggletooth in some pictures considering they have already given a minimum number of snaggletooth that should be there which implies they'll count before approving. If you're asking people to correct then I'd expect the post to be addressed to those who'd done the mistake and not to a mod to check them. You on the other hand don't believe so.
And never mind it proved futile. I only wanted to make sure that people didn't keep on asking mods to check posts after they'd promised. Which is what someone did after it was clarified and was being discussed by us.

My screenshots are all legit by the way.

Socrates
04-12-2014, 11:34 AM
omg you are telling me that people that have done all 20 days might get nothing 0_0 that would be a waste of 20days grrrrr

Yes, You can still win arcane shard and teeths :) Good luck for You! :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/QUOTE]

Remiem
04-12-2014, 09:20 PM
To all of the people concerned about non-eligible entries. I will be going and verifying all of the entries before the winners are selected. Don't worry! I wouldn't let people work this hard only to slip and give away the prizes to people who posted duplicates/the wrong screenshot/etc etc. Please know, only 20 completely eligible entries will land you in the running for the Arcane Ring.

For those who missed ONE day. Tonight is your very last chance to redeem yourself. If you get the day 20 screenshot (see the day 20 thread) and you have only missed one out of 20 days, you will be back in the running for the ring. :)

TuMadreee
04-12-2014, 09:21 PM
That's unfair... Whoever missed ONE day well too bad everyone else worked hard and now get slapped in the face

Btw according to Delphina, winners should have been posted by April 10th :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0utlawz
04-12-2014, 09:23 PM
Thanks remiem, i dont know what you have done, but now i got notification again on my tapatalk when you posting :)

Ybnvious
04-12-2014, 09:43 PM
Hoping I misread the important note... doing this last ss makes anyone who missed a day excused from that and back in the running for the arcane ring prize..? That seems a bit... not fair.

Morholt
04-12-2014, 10:02 PM
Kind of disliking the missed day thing.

Is it if a person COMPLETELY missed a day only?
Or are you also going to allow for someone who has an invalid entry overlooked? For example: if someone entered all days but posted a picture standing in the wrong place, does that get counted as their missed day?
Hoping not, haha.

Instanthumor
04-12-2014, 10:22 PM
What about the people that did exactly 18 days and need two? How is it fair to those people? (Not talking about myself, I did 20)

Anarchial
04-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Well I too think its a little bit unfair. From first it has been told that you must enter all 20 days correctly to be eligible for ring. Why change it at the last day? And why increase the competition? Its not like getting a tooth is super hard, afterall its double tooth odds. I just dont think sts should have done this one day missing thing.

elmanco
04-12-2014, 10:48 PM
To all of the people concerned about non-eligible entries. I will be going and verifying all of the entries before the winners are selected. Don't worry! I wouldn't let people work this hard only to slip and give away the prizes to people who posted duplicates/the wrong screenshot/etc etc. Please know, only 20 completely eligible entries will land you in the running for the Arcane Ring.

For those who missed ONE day. Tonight is your very last chance to redeem yourself. If you get the day 20 screenshot (see the day 20 thread) and you have only missed one out of 20 days, you will be back in the running for the ring. :)

Yeah a lot of entries should be remove by duplicate or wrong.

About the 1 day redemption is not fair to the ppl who did the contest everyday, rules are rules. Is not fair even to the ppl that posted 18,17,etc. This should not be applied.

At least the ppl who did the 20 pics should have a lot of advantage. Maybe 1 ring to 20 pics only, and 1 ring to 20 and 19...

Candylicks
04-12-2014, 11:43 PM
Wanted to wish everyone good luck! It's been a fun contest and I got to meet new people working on some of the sceenies. Looking forward to finding out the winners!!

Bunny♥
04-12-2014, 11:47 PM
goodluck to all

Subzero
04-12-2014, 11:50 PM
That totally un fiar there's alot ppl who missed one day now our chance to win anything is very low and there's no excuses for who missed a day cuz there's 24 hour and that more enough to do contest and ur works ...it's not a contest anymore there's cheating and the best thing that one whos missed a day won the ring realy...we work hard here....:@

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

LordDravek
04-13-2014, 12:05 AM
I agree with subzero. It's honestly not a good idea/habit to change the rules during or at the end of a contest to accommodate those who failed to follow the rules, imho.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/13/4yhajebe.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/13/evu7y3y6.jpg

Kakashis
04-13-2014, 12:14 AM
Wow changing the rules on the last day?

Kingslaughter
04-13-2014, 12:25 AM
Thanks remiem! Now everybody have a chance to win arcane ring!

Kellhus
04-13-2014, 12:35 AM
This is a bunch of mallarky! Sorry rem but it's like saying work hard, follow rules, wait ninth inning... U can have four outs. That's messed up.
I'm so upset now at this. Please tell us why at least you came to this decision bc at first glance it realllyyyy looks unfair or maybe fixed for certain people to win. So sorry if my words sound angry but lots of people worked hard and helped many others to achieve all 20 days. Ugh.

Kellhus
04-13-2014, 12:36 AM

Medicman
04-13-2014, 01:06 AM
Let me get this straight..anyone who missed a day previously can now have their chance at the arcane ring with a single posting on the 20th day? So for those of us who actually DID post all 20 days it didn't matter? What kind of crap is that? I thought it was clearly stated that you MUST post a screenshot EVERYDAY in order to have a chance at the ring. That's such a huge backstab for those of us that actually followed the rules. Thumbs down on this change!! Very disrespectful to those of us who posted everyday. BOOOO!!!!

jlmunoz
04-13-2014, 01:14 AM
Need to say more... ?... it was hard and the ppl that didn't work on it gets rewarded... not cool... unless there is a big surprise at the end and everyone that actually played by the rules gets an arcane ring... :)

Medicman
04-13-2014, 01:21 AM
Look what I just found....I see it in here TWICE that you need to enter EVERY day for a chance to win!!

Prizes!!!
1 person will win an Arcane Ring
3 people will win Arcane Shards
5 people will win 25 Dragon Teeth

*In order to win the Arcane Ring you will need to enter the contest every day.

How to enter:
For 20 days we will post a thread with a daily screenshot challenge. You will have 24 hours to enter for that day. The first entry thread will be posted on March 24, 2014 at 9pm cdt (12 hours from now). Each contest thread will be posted around 9:00 PM cdt daily. At the end of the 24 hours we will close that days thread and create a new one for the next day. The winners will be selected on April 10. Make sure to enter each day to have the chance to win the arcane ring!

Iliketolol
04-13-2014, 01:22 AM

Yay!!

Actually i didnt missed a single day but my post on 30/3/14 doesnt shows up on master thread!! :(

So am relieved now!!

Double yay

Edit: to all haters, chill :)

Kellhus
04-13-2014, 01:29 AM
Probably not a good time to be one of those "Yea. I missed a day" people posting on here atm. Just a feeling I get.:-P

jlmunoz
04-13-2014, 01:32 AM
So the ppl that tried to get a copper chest in for a gold is now getting rewarded? So is sts trying to kiss a** to some one important? Cause i thought we all were important...

Euldor
04-13-2014, 01:34 AM
Not cool

Deadroth
04-13-2014, 01:42 AM
Im disapointed Remiem...

You said "In order to win arcane ring, You need to enter the contest everyday"

This is rule of contest, You broke it in last day... And now, those who worked hard everyday to get ring IN FAIR WAY,
Will be equal to those who missed (maybe) the hardest day of contest... I am just upset, this is awful...

This roughly 200 pepole who played fair everyday now sees the last day and they r sad, cause they have been cheated up.
If they knew, they could use this few hours of life for other things...

*Teacher: Children today we won't make the exam. Im sorry for those who learned hard. Anyway, have fun*

Yeah, seems legit :(

Sincerely
Deadroth

Apoclypse
04-13-2014, 01:55 AM
very upsetting to see that so many have abided by the rules set out within this Contest. To change the rules of a contest right on the last day is a very negative response to those who faithfully have logged on everyday and grinded it out or gathered those who were needed to fulfill what the contest requirements were on that given day.

LordDravek
04-13-2014, 02:01 AM
Please know, only 20 completely eligible entries will land you in the running for the Arcane Ring.

For those who missed ONE day. Tonight is your very last chance to redeem yourself. If you get the day 20 screenshot (see the day 20 thread) and you have only missed one out of 20 days, you will be back in the running for the ring. :) So... you're saying we are required to post all 20 days to enter for the ring... but if you only posted 18 days, plus the last day, you are entered for the ring? Don't you think that's a little disrespectful and dishonest to those who followed the rules and posted all 20 days? Feels like a bunch of B average students were given a free pass to a perfect GPA. Lol!!

Oh well.... GL to all my <Chosen> peeps and players!!!

katish
04-13-2014, 02:06 AM
Sorry Remien, IDK what u guys talk about behind closed doors in STS offices, but out here we all like to know the rules before hand and we appreciate when they dont get changed on the last day.

You go 19 days saying one thing and then change your mind in the last minute?! Not good practice, specially not when STS has been known to be inconsistent with their publicity.

Guys, please, your community is asking you to be consistent here. Stick to what you promised for 19 days.

Socrates
04-13-2014, 02:14 AM
In some ways I understand StS because it says for people that only have missed 1 day. But this is really unfair for me and everyone else that tried to do all 20 days you guys are telling me that I spent so much effort and gold for the ss for 20 DAYYYYSSSSSS and now someone tthat have missed one day has the same chances with me? WHAT IS THIS I HOPE YOU ARE JOKING. At least you should have done this change from day 10 or day 15 but not last day (sigh)

Kellhus
04-13-2014, 02:17 AM
Think about how the people feel that bought pets specifically for the new pet ss day so they could get all 20 days in. Could've just saved their gold or plat and posted tooth :-|

Livifee
04-13-2014, 02:56 AM
100 platinum for each missed day and you are back in the race ;) lol

ArnabKnight
04-13-2014, 03:00 AM
IMPORTANT NOTE: For those who have missed a day, this is your one and only chance to make up for it. If you missed one of the contest days, and you successfully complete this challenge, you will be back in the running for the Arcane Ring!

Not cool at all.. dont change the rules..
i work hard for this 20 day :dispirited:

SuMpAnThA
04-13-2014, 03:10 AM
Yea... im done with these contests now. I faitfully logged in every day to get these screenshots. Some were pretty tough. I knew i had a very small chance of winning and now that they changed the rules at the last minute... it just made it much smaller. Dumbest thing ever.

Serancha
04-13-2014, 03:12 AM
What about the people who made an effort and posted a correct screenshot 20 days in a row and one got lost between posting and landing on the master thread. This has happened.

Is this a way of sts making sure people don't get left out because they ended up understaffed halfway through the contest and entries may have slipped through the cracks? Would it be fair to disqualify the people who's legit entries did not all make it to the master thread?

Deadroth
04-13-2014, 03:20 AM
Yeah, Remiem just broke whole contest. Im mad, cause i could have spent one day on doing something funny instead of seeking the dragon enclave pets for example lol

elmanco
04-13-2014, 03:21 AM
What about the people who made an effort and posted a correct screenshot 20 days in a row and one got lost between posting and landing on the master thread. This has happened.

Is this a way of sts making sure people don't get left out because they ended up understaffed halfway through the contest and entries may have slipped through the cracks? Would it be fair to disqualify the people who's legit entries did not all make it to the master thread?

Thats why logs exists, they should check them. Not change the rules...

elmanco
04-13-2014, 03:26 AM
I have just checked: 460ppl has 19post and 50 ppls has 18, so checking the logs for that 50 are easier than chaning the rules.

bogohb
04-13-2014, 03:46 AM
What is for an unfair people work to get hard around the screens and all 20 days to meet ...und just because who forgot a wrong screen or a screen is their own people into debt and have so with no right to the ring or in General on the contest ...und that rule at the last moment changed is I think just is still unfaiand really unfair to the people the of beginning on everything met all 20 haben...die people that one pic is missing or just have used a wrong day made the opportunity take the people the ring to get it up to the end fulfilled have sts ...also the rule...rule not unfair and changed just as you want until none are because to keep a ... you need to make so please change again

Fyrce
04-13-2014, 03:47 AM
It is unfair to post a contest with one set of rules and then on the last day of the long contest to then change the rule.

If it is desired to include more people in the chance to win the arcane ring, then how about adding another ring to account for the extra people? One ring would be for people who entered all 20 days. Another ring for people who entered at least 19 days?

Although, the people entering all 20 days went to extra lengths to ensure they abided by all the rules of the contest. So really, they ought to get the expected reward or have an extra reward. So possibly 2 rings for the people who entered all 20 days.

Js.

basketholic209
04-13-2014, 04:11 AM
It is unfair to post a contest with one set of rules and then on the last day of the long contest to then change the rule.

If it is desired to include more people in the chance to win the arcane ring, then how about adding another ring to account for the extra people? One ring would be for people who entered all 20 days. Another ring for people who entered at least 19 days?

Although, the people entering all 20 days went to extra lengths to ensure they abided by all the rules of the contest. So really, they ought to get the expected reward or have an extra reward. So possibly 2 rings for the people who entered all 20 days.

Js.

This is the best solution for all parties I think :)

People who posted all 20: WIN because they had a chance for 2 rings, instead of only 1.
People who posted 19: WIN because they now had a chance for a ring, instead of only shards and teeth.
STG: WIN because they satisfy more people and an addition of ring as a prize won't change much to their income from locked crates.

Disclaimer: I posted all 20, but I incorrectly posted a day (cocoon). But whatever the rules that will be the final ones, I don't care that much. I'm not that lucky anyway, that's why I never open a single crate, lol.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

elmanco
04-13-2014, 04:19 AM
This is the best solution for all parties I think :)

People who posted all 20: WIN because they had a chance for 2 rings, instead of only 1.
People who posted 19: WIN because they now had a chance for a ring, instead of only shards and teeth.
STG: WIN because they satisfy more people and an addition of ring as a prize won't change much to their income from locked crates.

Disclaimer: I posted all 20, but I incorrectly posted a day (cocoon). But whatever the rules that will be the final ones, I don't care that much. I'm not that lucky anyway, that's why I never open a single crate, lol.

Lol that was my idea

deathwraithx
04-13-2014, 04:26 AM
Umm I guess none of you read the posts above you. This idea won't work. As you can see there are only about 50 people who posted 18 days and 460 people who posted 19 days as of today. So even if you add 2 rings to the 20 day pool the odds for them are still 4.5 times lesser to win a ring than the people who missed a day. I'd rather have 1 pool with 2/3 rings because IMO the people who didn't enter everyday don't deserve better odds. Peace

Iliketolol
04-13-2014, 04:45 AM

Js.

This is a great idea.... Add 2 more rings... ^o^

Kellhus
04-13-2014, 04:47 AM

Absolutely not. Why? Because
1 if you entered and didn't see your daily pic on master, email the dev or post in discussion thread. Not hard and if you truly wanted to win you'd take two more minutes to do this and ensure your image was received. I had to do this and Delph checked for me. Problem solved. If you didn't see your deposit go into the bank I'm sure you'd phone them, same thing.

2 if your holding a contest you will go back and collate the information. All they need to do is post what they have found, give 24hr notice to notify of any discrepancy with proof you posted. ie screenie of your pic posted. I'm sure we are all understanding enough of this to wait an extra day or two for results.

Yes mistakes happen esp because mods were switched mid contest but it is NOT a reason to change rules and screw everyone that made every effort to abide by rules all 20 days and follow through to ensure they were received.

Last note non related to your post. For all you people saying what about people who had some real life issue and couldn't do one day. Well, there's 24hr in a day and many people here have had "real life issues" to deal with and still made 20 days. So quit whinging.

To STS, and ban me if you want because after this disgusting display of disregard to the people who make your work possible I don't think I much care, but you change the rules literally last minute. What were you thinking? No one knows because nowhere in all of forums have I found an explanation to why you would do this. Maybe if we knew we wouldn't be so agro. Did you think it would make us happy to compete with even more people who couldn't, for whatever reason, meet the rules we adhered to that were set out at the start of the competition? No sane person would think this would go over well.

As for additional ring prizes etc. I have posted all 20 days and even if I had won teeth or shard I'd be stoked. So why should someone who didn't post all 20 be upset if that is all they could win? You want to make up for possible errors being made, fine, but add extra shard or teeth.

I stop now and find safe place to go scream and maybe delete PL, SL, DL, Al. I'm really.... Idk the words to describe how I feel about this but I'm sure I'm not alone.

Deadroth
04-13-2014, 04:50 AM
Absolutely not. Why? Because
1 if you entered and didn't see your daily pic on master, email the dev or post in discussion thread. Not hard and if you truly wanted to win you'd take two more minutes to do this and ensure your image was received. I had to do this and Delph checked for me. Problem solved. If you didn't see your deposit go into the bank I'm sure you'd phone them, same thing.

2 if your holding a contest you will go back and collate the information. All they need to do is post what they have found, give 24hr notice to notify of any discrepancy with proof you posted. ie screenie of your pic posted. I'm sure we are all understanding enough of this to wait an extra day or two for results.

Yes mistakes happen esp because mods were switched mid contest but it is NOT a reason to change rules and screw everyone that made every effort to abide by rules all 20 days and follow through to ensure they were received.

Last note non related to your post. For all you people saying what about people who had some real life issue and couldn't do one day. Well, there's 24hr in a day and many people here have had "real life issues" to deal with and still made 20 days. So quit whinging.

To STS, and ban me if you want because after this disgusting display of disregard to the people who make your work possible I don't think I much care, but you change the rules literally last minute. What were you thinking? No one knows because nowhere in all of forums have I found an explanation to why you would do this. Maybe if we knew we wouldn't be so agro. Did you think it would make us happy to compete with even more people who couldn't, for whatever reason, meet the rules we adhered to that were set out at the start of the competition? No sane person would think this would go over well.

As for additional ring prizes etc. I have posted all 20 days and even if I had won teeth or shard I'd be stoked. So why should someone who didn't post all 20 be upset if that is all they could win? You want to make up for possible errors being made, fine, but add extra shard or teeth.

I stop now and find safe place to go scream and maybe delete PL, SL, DL, Al. I'm really.... Idk the words to describe how I feel about this but I'm sure I'm not alone.

Dem, mine thanks finished ;) Agree Kellhus, ill citate Your post to other thread for pepole who need more to understand their invaild point. Thx!

Kellhus
04-13-2014, 04:57 AM
Sorry one more thing. I personally would like to see the collated info to ensure the final standing of myself. Maybe others would as well before winners were announced. Obviously this leaves room for endless arguments regarding peoples post but if you set a 24hr limit to notify of any discrepancy I'm sure this would make people happy and not delay things to overly long. Just an idea. Thanks for listening.

Emmacheese
04-13-2014, 05:14 AM
I was just told about this rule change by some guildies as they are angry! I haven't entered the contest but am disgusted .... This is awful! Is sts forgetting THIS IS AN ARCANE RING PRIZE it's suppose to be hard and people that have done this challenge everyday are now going to have more contenders because some people couldn't do it? I know people that logged in especially to do the screenshot of the day .... Seriously BAD move. But hey is this another shady move by sts, changing rules on the last day lol .... Seriously WHO DOES THAT

#whatwoulddelphdo springs to mind .... Jus sayin

A quote from the original post

The person who will win the ring will need to show dedication and enter the contest every day! This contest will run similar to the Holiday Arcane Pet Contest! You will have 20 days of challenges.

Socrates
04-13-2014, 05:35 AM
I think remiem is trying to avoid to find all the people that did all 20 days and that will take too much time for one person. But still it is super unfair and although the majority of people here are against StS is not going to fix it as it seems so I really don't know why you do it guys

basketholic209
04-13-2014, 05:38 AM
Umm I guess none of you read the posts above you. This idea won't work. As you can see there are only about 50 people who posted 18 days and 460 people who posted 19 days as of today. So even if you add 2 rings to the 20 day pool the odds for them are still 4.5 times lesser to win a ring than the people who missed a day. I'd rather have 1 pool with 2/3 rings because IMO the people who didn't enter everyday don't deserve better odds. Peace

I think i was not being clear with the idea (not mine) for additional ring prize.

Let's assume there are 50 people who posted for 19 days and 460 people who posted for 20 days.

Solution no. 1: revert to original rule.
People who posted 20 days have 1 / 460 (0.217%) chance to win an arcane ring.
People who posted 19 days have 0 chance to win an arcane ring.

Solution no. 2: stick to new rule.
People who posted 20 days have 1 / 510 (0.196%) chance to win an arcane ring, which is merely a bit less than solution no. 1.
People who posted 19 days have 1 / 510 (0.196%) chance to win an arcane ring.

Solution no. 3: add an additional ring ONLY for people who posted 20 days.
People who posted 20 days have 1 / 460 (0.217%) + 1 / 509 (0.196%) chance to win an arcane ring, which is around double odds compared to solution no. 1 and 2.
People who posted 19 days have 1 / 509 (0.196%) chance to win an arcane ring.

If we choose solution no. 3, everybody wins. As I posted my disclaimer several posts above, you may see my post as a subjective one, but everyone is entitled to their opinions :)

And also, this math is done by using inaccurate numbers (not counting invalid posts like my cocoon, lol), but you can see my point.

Rare
04-13-2014, 05:53 AM

The rules clearly stated though that 20 ss were necessary for the ring.

I do think that changing the rules at the last second is pretty bootleg. Its like saying "i know we hosted this contest... And you followed the rules to the T, but we don't care. Everyone has a chance to win."

Major snub IMO and I also will probably not participate in the contests in the future. Just out of principle.

Rare
04-13-2014, 05:55 AM

Nono if they added more rings the drawings would have to be:

18-20 days
19-20 days
20 days

What this means is that its theoretically possible for one person two win 3 rings.

Deadroth
04-13-2014, 05:57 AM
The rules clearly stated though that 20 ss were necessary for the ring.

I do think that changing the rules at the last second is pretty bootleg. Its like saying "i know we hosted this contest... And you followed the rules to the T, but we don't care. Everyone has a chance to win."

Major snub IMO and I also will probably not participate in the contests in the future. Just out of principle.

Aed, this thread is peacefull comparing to This in General Discussion, Elitefamily seems to completley misunderstood whole situation...

But yeah... Contest seems to be... preety... broken now lol

I BET, someone who posted 19 days will win arcane ring if Remi won't change that decision back.

---------------------
One of mightiest reasons for forumwar for this 2014 year..

KingMartin
04-13-2014, 06:04 AM
Well, I did not omit a single day so far (today is yet to come) but I welcome that we have one day as a reserve because I heard for example something about changing rules on the 4 dragons day.

As many others I took a pic including old classic dragon pet (they are called dragons even in the AP list, yes?) and today I hear that perhaps only Tindirin dragons count? I really can't be hanging in the forums during the entire day and check if the rules from the morning are still valid in the evening.

Not important if it's so or not - I welcome to have one day as a reserve if my post is not approved due to any reason.

I worked as hard as all of you others (did not omit any day) but I don't feel any hatred towards STS that they perhaps introduce one day as a tolerance.

basketholic209
04-13-2014, 06:05 AM
Nono if they added more rings the drawings would have to be:

18-20 days
19-20 days
20 days

What this means is that its theoretically possible for one person two win 3 rings.

Just make it simple like my post above.
Pool 1: 20 days only
Pool 2: 19 - 20 days minus the winner from pool 1.
So one person can only win one prize, either ring, shard, or teeth.

Disclaimer: I don't like the new rule too, despite I was in 19 days group. So my proposed solution is add an additional ring (with simple rule above) or simply revert to original rule.

deathwraithx
04-13-2014, 06:09 AM
I think i was not being clear with the idea (not mine) for additional ring prize.

Let's assume there are 50 people who posted for 19 days and 460 people who posted for 20 days.

People who posted 20 days have 1 / 510 (0.196%) chance to win an arcane ring, which is merely a bit less than solution no. 1.

People who posted 20 days have 1 / 460 (0.217%) + 1 / 509 (0.196%) chance to win an arcane ring, which is around double odds compared to solution no. 1 and 2.

If we choose solution no. 3, everybody wins. As I posted my disclaimer several posts above, you may see my post as a subjective one, but everyone is entitled to their opinions :)

And also, this math is done by using inaccurate numbers (not counting invalid posts like my cocoon, lol), but you can see my point.

My bad then, I thought 2 pools were implied, 1 with 2 rings for 20 dayers and another with 1 ring for 19 dayers.

Out of thanks sorry :/

deathwraithx
04-13-2014, 06:12 AM
I'll get this party started! Let's see, well I've played more MMO's than I can count on both hands and well, probably with my toes too! Along the way, I've managed to work on a couple of them too. I also really love my iPhone and am so proud and excited to be involved with the first 3D iPhone MMO! When I'm not gaming or yammering on my iPhone, I'm training up for a sprint Triathlon this summer, playing my guitar, hanging out with friends and family or chasing after our very active Wheaten Terrier.

So, what about you? Take a minute to say hi, tell us about how you heard about Pocket Legends and something about yourself.

I hope to see you in game!

Rules never changed, King. Those dragons do count provided there is only one of them in the picture. The instructions did say 4 different types and a mod clarified this that day too.
If anyone had a doubt they only had to check. Instructions were straightforward anywa

Rare
04-13-2014, 06:46 AM
Rules never changed, King. Those dragons do count provided there is only one of them in the picture. The instructions did say 4 different types and a mod clarified this that day too.
If anyone had a doubt they only had to check. Instructions were straightforward anywa

Indeed

Rare
04-13-2014, 06:53 AM
Just make it simple like my post above.
Pool 1: 20 days only
Pool 2: 19 - 20 days minus the winner from pool 1.
So one person can only win one prize, either ring, shard, or teeth.

Disclaimer: I don't like the new rule too, despite I was in 19 days group. So my proposed solution is add an additional ring (with simple rule above) or simply revert to original rule.

Yeah you're right. I was half asleep when i wrote that. Wouldn't make sense to win multiple rings.

nickaizoku
04-13-2014, 07:11 AM
Hie. Juz wanna say this..
on the contest. Not sure what day. You need screenshot with warmonger, dimensional gladiator, filthy rich, haunted, elite and paragon.
Me and my guild. We dont have that much awesome title.. for that day I have a rough day. And I work hard to find player have that title. And even beg for screenshot with them, well u know there a player busy with thier own thing or maybe quest, so its really hard to get this screesnshot.
But I work hard for whole day to find player. Not 1 or 2. But 5.. 5 random people I dont know, its very rough day for me.
At last I found good player that willing to share that title with me. I wanna thank them so much..
AND now.. you said thats people who skipped one day have a chance to win arcane ring too..
Seriously its not fair.. and its sad too. If I know this happen I will skipped that rough day..
But coz of the rules. "That only 20post can win ring" I keep trying and trying. Hope sts would understand this.

:(

Kellhus
04-13-2014, 07:39 AM
I think remiem is trying to avoid to find all the people that did all 20 days and that will take too much time for one person. But still it is super unfair and although the majority of people here are against StS is not going to fix it as it seems so I really don't know why you do it guys

Should've thpught about the time it takes BEFORE starting the competition that's a piss poor excuse to treat all your supporters so wrongly.

Kellhus
04-13-2014, 07:45 AM

It's cool dude I see what your saying but really y not just stick to original rules, that's one issue. Second, why offer them a ring, why not offer more chance at shard or tooth or add a dragon bar... Anything but a ring. I think everyone's upset because the change in rules. If we knew we could skip a day then most people probably would've. It's about integrity a d standing by your decisions to enforce the original rules not change them last minute to cater to others.

Anarchial
04-13-2014, 09:14 AM
Ok,
For all those players getting their hopes high since they had one INCORRECT entry, let me tell you the rule is applicable only if you MISS on one day. And by all means missing a day is not equal to incorrect entry unless STS decides to change the meaning.

Like Serancha posted this might be given for a chance to make up for that missed entry in master thread, but I distinctly remember DEVs making up a thread for players to check if anyone had any post missing and the entries were corrected for whoever complained . I myself checked my entries that day. "Real life problems" are never acceptable during a competition, especially when the prize is arcane ring.

If the rules were to be changed they should have done it within one week and NOT ON LAST DAY. It is unacceptable and unfair. I hope STS decides to revert back this change.

And if the rule is changed I am sure the winner's entries will be checked definitely by all players here and I sincerely hope that the winner doesnt turn out one with one missing day(or incorrect entry,if both mean the same) cause then a lot of players will cry foul and demand for an answer and I hate to see players leaving this game over one stupid decision.

There are a lot of good suggestions, I suggest you to follow the same if you are adamant on bending the rules. That is all.
Thanks

bigpang
04-13-2014, 09:14 AM
On my opinion in this contest I think making a game a whole much interesting is great I like this contest a way it goes and last but something I wana say is that even if 1000 of this type of contest come and last , it wont be interesting for me than seeing a new update to the game from arcane legends developers, im always happy when seeing a game with new contents and updates , but also I love it to come faster and faster, I like arcane legends events I like it but I love to see everything fast , I like to see some developers to come up with new update every day lol thats what I like it and makes me soo happy :D

osad
04-13-2014, 09:23 AM
Well, I did not omit a single day so far (today is yet to come) but I welcome that we have one day as a reserve because I heard for example something about changing rules on the 4 dragons day.

As many others I took a pic including old classic dragon pet (they are called dragons even in the AP list, yes?) and today I hear that perhaps only Tindirin dragons count? I really can't be hanging in the forums during the entire day and check if the rules from the morning are still valid in the evening.

Not important if it's so or not - I welcome to have one day as a reserve if my post is not approved due to any reason.

I worked as hard as all of you others (did not omit any day) but I don't feel any hatred towards STS that they perhaps introduce one day as a tolerance.

Sorry but this is exactly why it is unfair, the dragons especially, I put extra hard work in this 1 and followed the post read carfully and posted right pick, some ppl to lazy to put the work in and now they are in same pool as me, really not fair, obviously I have a better chance to win the fewer ppl in the pool, I do feel bad for ppl that played everyday ahd got 1 wrong, but rules are rules, ps the contest rules did NOT change for that day of the 4 dragons, just clarified which I already figured out but readin over and over and studying the ss pic

Anarchial
04-13-2014, 09:39 AM
Sorry but this is exactly why it is unfair, the dragons especially, I put extra hard work in this 1 and followed the post read carfully and posted right pick, some ppl to lazy to put the work in and now they are in same pool as me, really not fair, obviously I have a better chance to win the fewer ppl in the pool, I do feel bad for ppl that played everyday ahd got 1 wrong, but rules are rules, ps the contest rules did NOT change for that day of the 4 dragons, just clarified which I already figured out but readin over and over and studying the ss pic

As again I point incorrect entry of one day is not equal to missing one day. It is distinctly mentioned if you MISSED one day. But STS can change the rules tho xD

osad
04-13-2014, 09:43 AM

Heres 1. Put ppl with 20 days right for ring pool, then ppl with 19 and 20 days in another ring pool. So ppl that got all 20 rewarded and I think all will be happy

Medicman
04-13-2014, 09:58 AM
I don't think there should be extra prizes added or the chance to win the ring if you missed. This is still unfair to those of us that diligently posted everyday. Very annoyed with this decision to change the rules at the last minute. I hope this change is withdrawn.

Sleep
04-13-2014, 09:59 AM
basically comes down to.... the rules from day one should not have changed period. Deep down inside we all know the truth!

Kellhus
04-13-2014, 10:15 AM
Yes n now this is what I'm going to go do... Sleep.

abac
04-13-2014, 10:50 AM
The idea with the 19 days is not really fair for those people, who had worked hard for 20 days to achieve this...

supersyan
04-13-2014, 11:02 AM
This is my last contest entry .i entered everyday ( i don't know they even made it to master thread). honestly i don't wanted to be pissed again in these contests.

imo if they missed ss by wrong entry they should be included in the contest. its human error. even sts gave away 2 scorch eggs by mistake.
its unfair for people missed a day

and people want to win ring just by posting a single entry? - A big NO
they can still win shards and teeth.

delphina even gave extra one day to enter the contest. if sts wants this in first place y wasting our time by taking and posting ss for the past 19 days. you should've just made a single entry thread and let everyone posting it and reward the winner.

New rule suks

Rosna
04-13-2014, 12:57 PM
I also think it's unfair to those ppl who missed a day and then didn't continue contest because of that reason. STS needs to stick to original rules. Why change them at last minute?

flluby2
04-13-2014, 01:15 PM

if it is the admin/ host fault for misplacing the post, it is the admin duty to fix that one post. not changing and bending the rules altogether. the decision to simply dismiss all missing single post as valid entry for arcane ring is sending the wrong message.

Mythiclash
04-13-2014, 01:24 PM
When we get the items?

Gesendet von meinem ST21i mit Tapatalk

TuMadreee
04-13-2014, 01:31 PM
DELPH PLEASE COME BACK AND FIX THIS MESS!!!

drgrimmy
04-13-2014, 02:07 PM
Disappointing turn of events... disappointing indeed :(

I understand the need to make it so that no one feels left out of the contest, for whatever reason, but it is definitely a hard pill to swallow for all of us who worked hard to ensure that we posted every day. Not that it is really going to significantly change our chances of winning anything, but it is the principle. After all, the shards are a prize for people who could not post every day.

Just a seperate idea... perhaps make a new title for those of us who managed to post every day? "Tooth hunter," "tooth puller," "dentist," etc??? Might make some upset people a little happier about their accomplishment.

elmanco
04-13-2014, 02:51 PM
DELPH PLEASE COME BACK AND FIX THIS MESS!!!

+1.

04-13-2014, 02:53 PM

Is valid modified pictures?
I refer --> '' Last edited by ----; Day--- hour ----''

elmanco
04-13-2014, 02:58 PM
I guess are ok, if it was edited before deadline

DocDoBig
04-13-2014, 03:04 PM
I asked Delph like on day 2 (was worried about that).

Yes you may edit posts. On closed threads you cant edit posts anyway.:)

lethaljade
04-13-2014, 03:09 PM
I dont see what the fuss is about, I too worked hard to ensure I correctly completed the screenshot challenge correctly for 20 days, but alot of other people worked hard any only managed to complete 19, not everyone has the time to complete the screenshot 20 days running, I think its a nice idea people who are only missing one entry, are back in for the running.

Maalice
04-13-2014, 03:42 PM
Should have just added an extra day rather than changing the rules... im not involved in this contest at all, but def was a bad decision

osad
04-13-2014, 03:49 PM
I dont see what the fuss is about, I too worked hard to ensure I correctly completed the screenshot challenge correctly for 20 days, but alot of other people worked hard any only managed to complete 19, not everyone has the time to complete the screenshot 20 days running, I think its a nice idea people who are only missing one entry, are back in for the running.

Smh....so are u saying no big deal? What if every competition was run like that, hmmm lets say Olympics, give everyone a gold medal, just for participanting, what do u think would happen to the contest, even better give all hockey teams the Stanley cup, they all tryed hard

jlmunoz
04-13-2014, 04:05 PM
Disappointing turn of events... disappointing indeed :(

I understand the need to make it so that no one feels left out of the contest, for whatever reason, but it is definitely a hard pill to swallow for all of us who worked hard to ensure that we posted every day. Not that it is really going to significantly change our chances of winning anything, but it is the principle. After all, the shards are a prize for people who could not post every day.

Just a seperate idea... perhaps make a new title for those of us who managed to post every day? "Tooth hunter," "tooth puller," "dentist," etc??? Might make some upset people a little happier about their accomplishment.

Hillbilly bride?...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Sephiroth143
04-13-2014, 04:09 PM

Lol it is a fuss, mate. It was alrdy stated in the rule. Wen u created a contest or a competition, the first thin contestants/competitors ndta oblige ar the rules & regulations. N if they were any changes to the original rules, they shld announce publicly first before moving forward to the next or continue onwards. And wen you carelessly/inapproriately/intentionally decided to chg the rules without their consents/acknowledges, you have created a fuss or an uproar towards it (conts/comps) & by all means these contestants/competitors ar no longer contestin/competitin a fair orderly systematically manner.
And yes if u think tat way, it wld b fair to those who taken 19 screenshots to eligibly reenter the contest for arcane ring(s), but rules ar rules. And of course alot wld b sayin rules ar meant to b broken, but tats juz the outer look, inner within, u hvta do hassle jobs to amend the broken rules to set a new rule over it by wat i mention abv.
Sts will definitely stated out their reasons but it will b too late & full of doubts as they actually shld explain beforehand. You have made mostly everyone enrage of this situation. It is no longer dramatic but uncommon sense/illogical way of mindsets of doin so. You know its not 3 days or 5 days but 20 long days to participate this. N i pity to those who missed out on day 2 onwards & they knew they had fail to meet the rules & thus givin up on this contest wld b rly upset & regret abt this last day contest "so-called" rule. I already sensed you are in favor towards particular players, i may be wrg but this wont work well in your game business sts. Remember why you created this game in the first place. Be strict on this or you'll fail to win over many large amt of dedicated players here in Arcane Legends. Tats how game is abt generally.

Rare
04-13-2014, 05:31 PM

Well, then, why not include 18? Or 17? 16? Hell, why not everyone?

Fact is the contest said EVERYDAY. For those than cant handle everyday, they still had a chance at an arcane shard AND teeth.

Xpolosion
04-13-2014, 05:39 PM
Just fix singe

Metztli
04-13-2014, 05:54 PM
Sort of annoyed by the rule change for the Arcane Ring contest. A lot of players made the extra effort to participate EVERY DAY.

Instead of about 1/600 chance to get the ring (Based on the current # of entries for day 20), I have a now I have a 20/13464 chance to get the ring, which means 1/673.

lethaljade
04-13-2014, 07:29 PM
Wow you are all seriously over reacting, yes you went to the effort to complete a 20 day competition everyday, and correctly, so did I, but id like to point out this isnt the Olympics, its a competition, on a game, the idea is that people who cannot afford the arcane ring have a shot at getting one, through a fun competition, to be honest its selfish to have a grudge over this new rule change, I think its a great**idea, means more people have a shot at getting a very hard item to get, i wish everyone the best of luck, just remember this is supposed to be a fun competition, not something to be angry or upset about.

TuMadreee
04-13-2014, 07:32 PM

TuMadreee
04-13-2014, 07:34 PM
Wow you are all seriously over reacting, yes you went to the effort to complete a 20 day competition everyday, and correctly, so did I, but id like to point out this isnt the Olympics, its a competition, on a game, the idea is that people who cannot afford the arcane ring have a shot at getting one, through a fun competition, to be honest its selfish to have a grudge over this new rule change, I think its a great**idea, means more people have a shot at getting a very hard item to get, i wish everyone the best of luck, just remember this is supposed to be a fun competition, not something to be angry or upset about.

For it to be fun, only the ones that put in hard work get the reward. You're saying that we can't get what we want even when we put in effort. Now that makes no sense.

Fyrce
04-13-2014, 08:58 PM
i agree that the original rules really should apply.

The problem is that some people have now read Remiem's change and there will be more yelling if she pulls back her change, as those people relied upon her rule change. Not that devs/mods are unfamiliar with an angry playerbase.

I only proposed the extra ring because it seemed one method to abide by the original rules (people who submitted 20 posts get chance at a ring and only those people, and it is the same chance promised by the original rules), as well as Remiem's modification (people who posted at least 19 days will get a chance at a ring, thus not negatively affecting the chances of those posting all 20 days).

I addressed Remiem's promise that those with 19 days of postings, as long as they posted on Day 20, would get a chance at an arcane ring, as well as the original promise that those posting all 20 days would get a chance at an arcane ring.

In my experience, people complain less, if at all, about additional prizes, especially when the change increases their chances at a prize, versus decreasing it, as Remiem's modification did, however slight, for those who went to the extra effort of posting all 20 screenshots.

Reunegade
04-13-2014, 09:00 PM
Woot, it's time for the winners!

lethaljade
04-13-2014, 09:04 PM
People that did 19 days still put in hard work.