PDA

View Full Version : Time to make things fair again

Pages : [1] 2

djironlung
04-14-2014, 09:30 PM
As of recent certain guilds started spot blocking in PvP against magnum. these two guilds know who they are. I've been recently asked to help co run magnum so here is what we have come up with. We originally didn't start this form of spot blocking in PvP but our mistake was to answer back by doing the same. This response of acting the same made us no better than the original perpetrators. this has escalated and PvP at endgame has become like twink. everyone is now spot blocking and blaming the others. We at magnum didn't start this childlike behavior however we did participate and now we are going to change this. We will no longer be participating in this behavior and have made it official rule that it won't be tolerated in our guild. when we find people behaving in this childlike way we will just ignore the behavior, if they are in our guild they will be dealt with accordingly. If these other guids that want to point blame for what they started want to act right they will follow suit. I don't expect those other guilds to follow suit cause I'm not sure if the people running them are mature enough to act responsibly however now that I'm in a co master role of magnum we will be acting this way. let's see if maturity can return to PvP and all can play fair without spot blocking once again or are these other guilds too afraid to fight fair.( I believe the latter is true since they started this behavior to begin with). so henceforth magnum will not be participating in games with spot blocking cause we are mature enough to man up and play right let's see how many follow suit.

Zeus
04-14-2014, 09:34 PM
Hey Iron,

First off, we can play the he start/she started games. Truthfully, both guilds are going to have their opinions on that. I have my own, but I am not going to go into them.

Secondly, I appreciate the initiative and I will talk to other officers of Resilience to see if they are interested in the same initiative of fair gameplay. However, I am sure that we would have to SEE some change before actually changing the rules as well. I'm not saying that y'all aren't trying, but I've still heard reports. From now on, I will document them and bring them to you. Again, in the meantime, I'll talk to our guild and see what our view on this is.

djironlung
04-14-2014, 09:40 PM
that's a start in the right direction it's not about blame it's about being able to have fun again and fair play.

barzagli
04-14-2014, 09:45 PM
Maybe you can use this Zeus:

NEW GUILD RULE!
STOP THE BLOCKING OR YOU'LL BE KICK

SEND CHALLENGE TO THE RESPECTED GUILD FOR FAIR PVP

Instanthumor
04-14-2014, 09:47 PM
Keep in mind that you are speaking primarily for yourself and a handful of other people in your guild. If you tell your guild, they'd all probably agree, but the next minute they go in PvP, they'd do the exact opposite of what you asked for. As Zeus mentioned up above, we would like to see the change. I'm sure this kind of thread has been here before, but having 5/300 following a rule doesn't really show much.

djironlung
04-14-2014, 09:50 PM
it's about being big enough to follow suit I am in full authority to start booting people I don't believe in playing cheaply and I won't tolerate the action.

barzagli
04-14-2014, 09:54 PM
Keep in mind that you are speaking primarily for yourself and a handful of other people in your guild. If you tell your guild, they'd all probably agree, but the next minute they go in PvP, they'd do the exact opposite of what you asked for. As Zeus mentioned up above, we would like to see the change. I'm sure this kind of thread has been here before, but having 5/300 following a rule doesn't really show much.

We're not speaking for ourselves, its trying to stop this blocking games before it goes on and on. As Iron said "it's about being big enough to follow". At least won't you try it or not.

Prioritize
04-14-2014, 09:55 PM
Fairness might find its way back to Arlor at last.
On a more serious note, I think we here at Resilience are in total favor of ending the shenanigans in pvp, and spot blocking is a great place to start. As Zeus said, we would have to see legitimate change in game before ending the spot blocking that we recently began in the past few days. The purpose of said blocking was to level the playing field; but if the playing field will be leveled without the need for us to block, then I see no reason for us to continue to block.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

dantus
04-14-2014, 09:58 PM
Why is this type of thing even brought to forums in general? The way I see it is generally parties that have legitimate feelings such as the sentiment if the original poster wouldn't post a thread like this. It basically invites trolling amd attempts to declare innocence to the community not involved. If really fair games were the motivation for this thread it would have been done in pm, in game. That is my opinion. Hopefully I am proven wrong.

Solid
04-14-2014, 09:58 PM
Future:

Magnum stops blocking for a while.

EoS+Pride continue to block, *time passes* EoS+Pride still continue to block,

Magnum retalitates and blocks- EoS and Pride post block screenies to this thread,

Moral: If we started this 'blocking' nonsense, then yes it would be our responsibility to fix and clean this up. But we did not start this, they did and unless THEY change our efforts to change will just be in vain....

Serancha
04-14-2014, 10:03 PM
Really? Must you guys make threads about this same thing every freaking day? One would think 30+ locked threads would be a clue...

Volt
04-14-2014, 10:04 PM
To really make a change you have to bring in climax/Republika. I remember when they did it to me last season. Before all of this even started.

Solid
04-14-2014, 10:08 PM
Honestly, from past history and experiences I don't see this going to well.

For this to go as planned, we need all the opposing guilds to be in perfect harmony and to be able to convey information to everyone this would be in a 'eutopia' and is not very realistic..

We'll see how this plays out..

Prioritize
04-14-2014, 10:16 PM
Future:

Magnum retalitates and blocks- EoS and Pride post block screenies to this thread,

Moral: If we started this 'blocking' nonsense, then yes it would be our responsibility to fix and clean this up. But we did not start this, they did and unless THEY change our efforts to change will just be in vain....

I can see this thread going downhill already.

I find it quite funny that you failed to acknowledge our numerous threads about ending the blocking in pvp when we were the ones being blocked. But now when your guild posts this thread speaking against the blocking of spots in pvp, which was most likely prompted by the complete dominance of Eos and Resilience this past weekend, we are man enough to agree with you that this needs to end. All I can say is listen to your guildmates and don't point fingers. We all know who began the pvp shenanigans.

Classychic
04-14-2014, 10:34 PM
It has to start somewhere. Before we nerf the thread with too much negativity, let's give it a shot. Granted this new initiative may not reach everyone at first, but if we are not quick to judge those who may not have gotten the no spotblock memo, then there may still be hope for endgame pvp after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeus
04-14-2014, 10:38 PM
May I ask from which guild MrxNice is? He was spot blocking our game earlier today. It seems that Magnum has a new rule to take titles off in PvP so it's harder to accuse of blocking in the first place.

Solid
04-14-2014, 10:38 PM
I can see this thread going downhill already.

I find it quite funny that you failed to acknowledge our numerous threads about ending the blocking in pvp when we were the ones being blocked. But now when your guild posts this thread speaking against the blocking of spots in pvp, which was most likely prompted by the complete dominance of Eos and Resilience this past weekend, we are man enough to agree with you that this needs to end. All I can say is listen to your guildmates and don't point fingers. We all know who began the pvp shenanigans.

Dominance?

XD
Please.

elmanco
04-14-2014, 10:42 PM
I dont belong either part but its good that u r willing to change

+1

TuMadreee
04-14-2014, 10:43 PM
Honestly this is why I just close chat when I'm in pvp. Play for fun and how it's meant to be. I assure you that if chat were disabled for everyone in pvp, it would be a paradise in there.

Ihateppl
04-14-2014, 10:48 PM
my god.... you people cry like 3 year old's.

sts should just add a timer to pvp, if you have stayed in for more then a min without a kill, "pop" your out of zone

Xts
04-14-2014, 10:52 PM
End game dramas ;-)

Anarchist
04-14-2014, 10:57 PM
As of recent certain guilds started spot blocking in PvP against magnum. these two guilds know who they are. I've been recently asked to help co run magnum so here is what we have come up with. We originally didn't start this form of spot blocking in PvP but our mistake was to answer back by doing the same. This response of acting the same made us no better than the original perpetrators. this has escalated and PvP at endgame has become like twink. everyone is now spot blocking and blaming the others. We at magnum didn't start this childlike behavior however we did participate and now we are going to change this. We will no longer be participating in this behavior and have made it official rule that it won't be tolerated in our guild. when we find people behaving in this childlike way we will just ignore the behavior, if they are in our guild they will be dealt with accordingly. If these other guids that want to point blame for what they started want to act right they will follow suit. I don't expect those other guilds to follow suit cause I'm not sure if the people running them are mature enough to act responsibly however now that I'm in a co master role of magnum we will be acting this way. let's see if maturity can return to PvP and all can play fair without spot blocking once again or are these other guilds too afraid to fight fair.( I believe the latter is true since they started this behavior to begin with). so henceforth magnum will not be participating in games with spot blocking cause we are mature enough to man up and play right let's see how many follow suit.

Bravo!

Good example should start from the GM and officers or nobody will listen.
Not only good example but also zero tolerance and rieducation of the guild. I hope the others follow up and cooperate with you instead of laughing at your initiative and running their mouths.

#EndOfTheTunnel?

Classychic
04-14-2014, 11:04 PM
I'm not sure if it will work, but may I suggest that gms/co-masters of the guilds which are mostly embroiled in this issue have their own group? So that there's a closed venue for reporting about unabiding members and such. Let's say limit it to 2 leaders per guild. Maybe with fewer people who can troll and comment negatively, we can actually make headway into this endeavor.

Maalice
04-14-2014, 11:12 PM
Ok so u want me to pm u of any further frowned upon actions of magnum to u then?

Arpluvial
04-14-2014, 11:33 PM
Hey everyone!

I have moved this thread to the AL Player vs Player forums as it is a more appropriate location. Please make sure to keep things civil.

Instanthumor
04-14-2014, 11:34 PM
We're not speaking for ourselves, its trying to stop this blocking games before it goes on and on. As Iron said "it's about being big enough to follow". At least won't you try it or not.

Barz, you of all people should know that I do not block or attempt any malicious kinds of acts in PvP.. What I mean by speaking for yourselves, is that it does not matter if only you, Iron, or a few other of your guildies stop spot blocking. If the other 90% majority of you still continue to do it (undercover, whatever), and along with your allied guilds (MMPH, Republika), no change isn't going to happen. I appreciate that a couple of you guys are advocating for fair play in PvP, but without the majority's consent, it's close to meaningless, unless you participate in every clash (since you're a fair guy). :)

Instanthumor
04-14-2014, 11:35 PM
Hey everyone!

I have moved this thread to the AL Player vs Player forums as it is a more appropriate location. Please make sure to keep things civil.

Everyone, warrior or non-warrior, please equip your Barbarian vanity! ;) *Joke*

Ihateppl
04-14-2014, 11:56 PM
Everyone, warrior or non-warrior, please equip your Barbarian vanity! ;) *Joke*

this did not give me humor...

Hiosahaf
04-15-2014, 12:03 AM
this did not give me humor...

Is it because you hate people? :3

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

puresai
04-15-2014, 12:22 AM
All I see is
Blah Blah Blah~~~
They started it

Blah Blah Blah~~~
We are mature and they are not

Blah Blah Blah~~~
We are the man!! they may not be man enough.

Give me a break already........

Magunm was formed because you hate pride was ganging (I don't agree but that's not the point here)
so magnum started gang every pride members regardless and you think that justice is served.

well, guess what~
That's what happened now,

What goes around comes around.

Before you point fingers, take a look at yourself.

I believe even if you do kick your members for blocking spot, they might just join mmph or Republika.
haha nice try!! I am not stupid enough to fall for this.
YES I am man enough to play fair (that's what I have been doing until last weekend)
However, I just don't believe you will do what you said.
I've learned my lesson.

barzagli
04-15-2014, 12:23 AM
Barz, you of all people should know that I do not block or attempt any malicious kinds of acts in PvP.. What I mean by speaking for yourselves, is that it does not matter if only you, Iron, or a few other of your guildies stop spot blocking. If the other 90% majority of you still continue to do it (undercover, whatever), and along with your allied guilds (MMPH, Republika), no change isn't going to happen. I appreciate that a couple of you guys are advocating for fair play in PvP, but without the majority's consent, it's close to meaningless, unless you participate in every clash (since you're a fair guy). :)

Believe me bro this is harder to implement even internally, as zeus mentioned regarding mrxnice before, we're just implement this in our guild. So it takes time for our member to get the announcement. Its not that we backed out in a fight, but let's just start pvp like it used to be 5vs5 no blocks. Fairness for fun. We really need all the guild supports in pvp to implement these. Otherwise it will go on forever. Also Iron and the gm in Magnum got time limit for a week to try this, otherwise we play as now and back to square one. Need our ally and your supports as well, as player and as a guild. Some other non pvp said that they can't pvp atm. Need to give this a shot.

synfullmagic_23110
04-15-2014, 12:31 AM
I don't do much al PVP but, can someone please explain how this "blocking" situation works?

Hey

Instanthumor
04-15-2014, 12:53 AM
I don't do much al PVP but, can someone please explain how this "blocking" situation works?

Hey

Basically, it's when your opposing team sends one of their guys to join the opposing team and not cobtribute to the team at all. They just hide and stay away from the main battle. This leaves the match unfair (5v4 is not fair). Preventing blocking from happening will open a contruct a new step to fair PvP playing. Hope I answered your question.

moises.vazquez.71
04-15-2014, 01:12 AM
Last season pride dominated ctf clashes without blocking... I never read "come block" in g chat until last week. Why suddenly you want to stop your blocking? Maybe because it's being done to you and you don't like it... Carry on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Instanthumor
04-15-2014, 01:17 AM
Last season pride dominated ctf clashes without blocking... I never read "come block" in g chat until last week. Why suddenly you want to stop your blocking? Maybe because it's being done to you and you don't like it... Carry on.

This is coming from a genius, because everyone knows Musasun is a genius.

Spell
04-15-2014, 01:55 AM

That's exactly what's going on.They finally get a taste of their own dirty tactics and can't handle it.
I remember one of magnums post saying "if u can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen" perhaps take your own advice

Sorry I still don't trust u guys saying u won't block.I have played in PvP today was blocked by.. you guessed it magnum...

Anarchial
04-15-2014, 02:13 AM
Ok..
If you see someone spot blocking can someone plz invite me to the opposite team? I really need pvp kills for aps and I would appreciate if I get to kill these spot blockers xD

Emmacheese
04-15-2014, 02:18 AM

That is all ...

Paulsebi
04-15-2014, 03:00 AM
Pointing fingers to make you looks better is just a nice way to get rid of what your guild and alliance started....

I don't remember EOS / Pride blocking. I never saw a game blocked by Pride towards EOS or not knowing of any EOS blocking Pride or other guilds...

But coming back to these 3 guilds in alliance, we were blocked, ganged in spawn and I still was the one saying in EOS, don't block even if you get blocked, don't spawn even if you get spawned... I am the guild master of EOS since one year ago, and never had a big issue with people coming to me saying EOS members blocked spot or gang as hell.... I got some warning, I warned / kicked the ones who did it... but as for now.... too many people suffered cause of this dirty work that these 3 guilds implemented, and I am not speaking only about EOS, I am speaking for more guilds I know and from friends. And how can I say to my members : " Guys stay in game if they block and gang you....". Just think a bit... you don't need big IQ for this...

I am mature enough, I have warned all these 3 guilds before, to stop ganging, spawning etc... but quess what.... nobody was doing and reacting to my point (I mean from these 3 guilds), the blocking and spawning was still ongoing.... so now when : " What goes around comes around" you come here pointing fingers and try to make your guild and alliance looks clean?

I don't believe in any actions you guys ask... even as said by most... you guys still continue this even after magnum post...

And what I really love in this... is people from these alliances are hiding titles, changing names, ganging players and when they are asked what guild they are, they are saying they are EOS or Resillience... what can be lower than this?

I don't wanna mention names in here, I warned 20+ players from this alliance (magnum / mph and republika) before EOS got into this war, and quess what? Did any of you took actions? And I am sure I was not the only one warning the guild masters of these guilds... and officers... even some magnum players who posted here were warned before...

Get a taste of your own dirty tactics and handle it.

Thanks Iron for your initiative... but as most can't believe it.. I can't believe it myself!

Good luck with your guild... and hope you guys stop with these pointing fingers threads... cause everyone outside your guild and alliance knows when and who started these dirty games......

Alhuntrazeck
04-15-2014, 03:14 AM
Guys, guys, guys.

I appreciate the efforts you're taking, Iron - however, about an hour ago from the time of typing I got blocked by Magnum. Earlier today officers of your guild blocked us.
Also, EOS/Resilience didn't start blocking. If anything, it was your alliance which started ruining PvP. Remember how Magnum was made to kill Pride?

Note: I wanted to say that I don't hate all of Magnum. I have some very good friends in there - like Iron, Uzi, Vore, Tricks, Scotch, etc. Also, the ganging and blocking done by us has served a purpose, hasn't it? It's made y'all think about some changes to the guild. I approve.

Let's just hope the changes really stick.

Good luck!

Limsi
04-15-2014, 03:15 AM
I did get blocked with some of the aforementioned guilds just now, how is this going to explain anything?

Hummer
04-15-2014, 03:51 AM
I like the initiative here, OP.
There are however some issues that needs to be fixed before endgame PvP will be fair.

Even if Magnum now becomes 100 % free of blockers, what about your alliance with Republika and MmPH? <Magnum> wont block, but your alliance will still do that. We need to see a change of course from all 3 guilds before the problem gets fixed.

Also, I hope this thread keeps clean so we can actually work this problem out without flaming.
There has been enough drama now. Time to start making things civilized again. I think we all can agree on that.

Kill3rPao
04-15-2014, 03:55 AM
For Magnum/republika/mmph.
Beautiful initiative, after so much time that you have abused this trick to make the kill, aided by your alliances to do the dirty work for you. (Block)
And have you ever wondered who blocked the game to go, in fact were doing worse, you caught on to spawn kill.
I do not want to waste other words, because already hear that you play clean I have to laugh, though if you want to play clean you will have the same treatment from me.
Who hurts, gets hurt I hope I explained myself well, I'll see you in pvp :) What goes around comes around.
good day to all :)

Limsi
04-15-2014, 04:33 AM
For Magnum/republika/mmph.
Beautiful initiative, after so much time that you have abused this trick to make the kill, aided by your alliances to do the dirty work for you. (Block)
And have you ever wondered who blocked the game to go, in fact were doing worse, you caught on to spawn kill.
I do not want to waste other words, because already hear that you play clean I have to laugh, though if you want to play clean you will have the same treatment from me.
Who hurts, gets hurt I hope I explained myself well, I'll see you in pvp :) What goes around comes around.
good day to all :)

Same treatment? I'm not sure you're getting what's trying to be achieved here.

eeknoh
04-15-2014, 04:39 AM
Really? Must you guys make threads about this same thing every freaking day? One would think 30+ locked threads would be a clue...

Win

Hummer
04-15-2014, 04:44 AM
Same treatment? I'm not sure you're getting what's trying to be achieved here.

Yes, let this be a place where we actually work things out to make them work. I think that EVERYONE need to forget/forgive the past in order to change the future. Dont make this into one of those threads, like Serancha referred to.

Joncheese
04-15-2014, 04:48 AM
He gets what you are 'saying' you are trying to achieve, but you guys won't be doing it anytime soon.

I started blocking you yesterday, as one of your guild and another from one of your 'alliances' sat and blocked 2 of our spaces whilst 5 warriors took an extremely long time to try and kill us.

It's behaviour like this that turns people. You guys don't like it because it's been turned full circle against you. Fact is we NEVER blocked anyone before you guys did. We used to have a rivalry against EOS, but we never spot blocked them (as their GM confirms) as we always tried to make it a fair fight. Why? Because then whoever wins or loses actually is justified.

Now I'm not saying all your guild do it, but 90% do. Take a look in the mirror, maybe you should be advising yourselves rather than pointing fingers at us.

It's no different than when we have a clash and when we say good game at the end you all try and rush us to get better kill scores. Dirty handed tactics end up getting on people's nerves which result in this mess.

What's even funnier is that this thread is almost an exact replica of the one that Pride started, and look how well that went.

Be realistic, you started it, so it's not gonna stop until u finish it. You made your bed so now you must lay in it. When you have come up with a solution on your side come and speak to us, until then I can't see there being a change.

I like what the OP is trying to achieve here, and I would love to be proved wrong. Can't see it happening though.

Limsi
04-15-2014, 04:49 AM
Yes, let this be a place where we actually work things out to make them work. I think that EVERYONE need to forget/forgive the past in order to change the future. Dont make this into one of those threads, like Serancha referred to.

I agree.

Instanthumor
04-15-2014, 05:13 AM
I guess your allied guilds and fellow guildmates haven't received the word yet? Just 30 minutes ago, I got spot blocked by a Magnum. I have multiple screenshots if you want. There were literally 5 glaives on the other team - ganging, spawning, foul language, you name it. In the end, when we finally managed to regroup, we gave your five warriors some whooping 4v5 (I was the only tank on my team), and they just left (ran)...

Please try to inform your guild and allies before announcing this new rule to your guild. Thank you.

Kill3rPao
04-15-2014, 05:49 AM
QUOTE=Limsyoker;1587606]Same treatment? I'm not sure you're getting what's trying to be achieved here.[/QUOTE]
Now you want to forget? Do you want forgiveness? Until a week ago I could not have any fun, 99% of the time I could not even get out of the spawn.*
Let me laugh for a second, you do not have any right to ask for anything, you're out of place, this thread should not even be born.
With your arrogance, now ask for a clean game. These proposals are really pathetic.
Good Luck.

Limsi
04-15-2014, 05:55 AM
QUOTE=Limsyoker;1587606]Same treatment? I'm not sure you're getting what's trying to be achieved here.
Now you want to forget? Do you want forgiveness? Until a week ago I could not have any fun, 99% of the time I could not even get out of the spawn.*
Let me laugh for a second, you do not have any right to ask for anything, you're out of place, this thread should not even be born.
With your arrogance, now ask for a clean game. These proposals are really pathetic.
Good Luck.[/QUOTE]

Excuse me? I would've appreciated what you're trying to say without at least being blunt. Since when do you dictate which rights I have?

Kill3rPao
04-15-2014, 06:05 AM
Good Luck.

Excuse me? I would've appreciated what you're trying to say without at least being blunt. Since when do you dictate which rights I have?[/QUOTE]
Only after you have turned away from you people unfair (block, Gangers etc.), you can also ask others to play clean.
You have not seen the slightest what your guild or your alliance did and continue to do in pvp, what do you want to talk about? It's a beautiful day today.

barzagli
04-15-2014, 06:15 AM
Excuse me? I would've appreciated what you're trying to say without at least being blunt. Since when do you dictate which rights I have?
Only after you have turned away from you people unfair (block, Gangers etc.), you can also ask others to play clean.
You have not seen the slightest what your guild or your alliance did and continue to do in pvp, what do you want to talk about? It's a beautiful day today.[/QUOTE]

go post this feud on somewhere else pls.. as we are here trying to make a better pvp. as Safira said would be better of AL "work for the betterment of the community"

Better to support otherwise don't write em

Limsi
04-15-2014, 06:16 AM
You have not seen the slightest what your guild or your alliance did and continue to do in pvp, what do you want to talk about? It's a beautiful day today.[/QUOTE]

Look I won't even reply if you're all hell-bent on revenge to anyone. If you got something to say that emanates from bitterness from what had happened in the past, please feel free to P.M. me.

Alhuntrazeck
04-15-2014, 06:24 AM
I'm posting this here not to cause more drama, but to let you guys know what's really happening.

The following screenshot shows your guildy blocking:

He kindly left after I said I'd post this, ty...after that we had a fun clash where we were winning
And your guys called backup:

As you can see, that is 4 tanks and 1 dps. Is this what Magnum calls fair play?

(Needless to say, we left rather than farm deaths.)
Food for thought and
Thanks for reading. :)

Paulsebi
04-15-2014, 06:26 AM
I'm posting this here not to cause more drama, but to let you guys know what's really happening.

He kindly left after I said I'd post this, ty...after that we had a fun clash where we were winning

Food for thought and

Good point Alhun...enough said!

Limsi
04-15-2014, 06:28 AM

Food for thought and

I've got some screenshots of your guild that does the same thing. While I understand that these things happen, know that we're constantly reminding them to refrain from doing the aforementioned actions. We all live in different timezones and the message about the reform cannot be transmitted in an instant. Again, thank you.

Junchkin
04-15-2014, 06:34 AM
I read this thread this morning and saw hope. I was in Magnum till about an hour ago because they say all of this on the forums then they go and say different in guild chat. I'm not down with 2 faced people so I would rather fly solo, tbh i was getting sick of the guild chat spam of "join block eos/resilience" it's like magnum are obsessed, sorry guys but it is.

Kill3rPao
04-15-2014, 06:34 AM
You have not seen the slightest what your guild or your alliance did and continue to do in pvp, what do you want to talk about? It's a beautiful day today.

Look I won't even reply if you're all hell-bent on revenge to anyone. If you got something to say that emanates from bitterness from what had happened in the past, please feel free to P.M. me.[/QUOTE]

Revenge? you betrayed, insulted, played dirty too many and too many times, you are hated by many people, no peace with such people.
Ask yourself the reason for everything.
Im done here,I do not want to waste other words, by now we all know what you are and what you do.
Ciao.

Joncheese
04-15-2014, 06:36 AM
I read this thread this morning and saw hope. I was in Magnum till about an hour ago because they say all of this on the forums then they go and say different in guild chat. I'm not down with 2 faced people so I would rather fly solo, tbh i was getting sick of the guild chat spam of "join block eos/resilience" it's like magnum are obsessed, sorry guys but it is.

Lolly. Nice

Alhuntrazeck
04-15-2014, 06:36 AM
I've got some screenshots of your guild that does the same thing. While I understand that these things happen, know that we're constantly reminding them to refrain from doing the aforementioned actions. We all live in different timezones and the message about the reform cannot be transmitted in an instant. Again, thank you.
Thanks for the reply,
One thing eos does not do is stack tanks unless its a response to an already tank stacked team. It's a (sorry) Magnum and MMPH trademark move. But thank you for trying to reinforce regulations on your guildies, maybe we'll get somewhere if all 5 guilds agree not to result to unfair tactics.

Limsi
04-15-2014, 06:37 AM
Look I won't even reply if you're all hell-bent on revenge to anyone. If you got something to say that emanates from bitterness from what had happened in the past, please feel free to P.M. me.

Revenge? you betrayed, insulted, played dirty too many and too many times, you are hated by many people, no peace with such people.
Im done here,I do not want to waste other words, by now we all know what you are and what you do.
Ciao.[/QUOTE]

Betray? Insult? Played dirty? We have never even talked nor I do not even know you. If you are going to spur insults against me whether they may be personal in nature, take it through pms. Oh my gosh.

Paulsebi
04-15-2014, 06:37 AM

So this is Barz the quy acting fair in forum and asking for clean fights? LMAO... really guys stop acting fair here.... cause makes me sick....

Limsi
04-15-2014, 06:39 AM

Barz left magnum yesterday, How can he be there within that timeframe you're telling us?

barzagli
04-15-2014, 06:42 AM
So this is Barz the quy acting fair in forum and asking for clean fights? LMAO... really guys stop acting fair here.... cause makes me sick....

well there a time frame Paul.. we stay quiet for a week to make this happened.. would you like to try or not?

Paulsebi
04-15-2014, 06:46 AM
well there a time frame Paul.. we stay quiet for a week to make this happened.. would you like to try or not?

Well I just see fake tries .... and as mentioned on my previous post, when I said I warned 20+ players... you were one of them... and u were a guild master of this guild... did you took any actions since that time? NONE.... I'll not waste my time anymore on this thread which was made for flames it seems...

Good luck!

Limsi
04-15-2014, 06:46 AM
I think Barz just answered that for you lims, maybe check before you post?

He's not in the guild.

barzagli
04-15-2014, 06:48 AM
Well I just see fake tries .... and as mentioned on my previous post, when I said I warned 20+ players... you were one of them... and u were a guild master of this guild... did you took any actions since that time? NONE.... I'll not waste my time anymore on this thread which was made for flames it seems...

Good luck!

Well can't you see we're trying? if there's no support then good luck

Emmacheese
04-15-2014, 06:50 AM
He's not in the guild.

Since when because I saw him like 10mins ago with the magnum tag... Lmao why would I lie?

Limsi
04-15-2014, 06:52 AM
Since when because I saw him like 10mins ago with the magnum tag... Lmao why would I lie?

You can check and ask directly from him how he left yesterday. Thanks.

Paulsebi
04-15-2014, 06:52 AM
Well can't you we're trying? if there's no support then good luck

MAN open your eyes!!! Are you trying? Is your guild trying? Do you see your alliance and members attitude in people replies?... and things just happened a short time ago....

With this attitude from you and your guild and also from you alliance ... I will give no cents in trying... thanks!

barzagli
04-15-2014, 06:54 AM
MAN open your eyes!!! Are you trying? Is your guild trying? Do you see your alliance and members attitude in people reply... and things just happened a short time ago....

With this attitude from you and your guild... I will give no cents in trying... thanks!

we just implement this this morning some members are not aware. but we post em in gc time to time. so are you supporting this action or should this continue as usual? BTW I left guild yesterday.

Limsi
04-15-2014, 06:56 AM
Emma, barz confirmed it himself.

Limsi
04-15-2014, 06:58 AM
Ohhhhh was just told he came back earlier but gquit just a few moments ago, I can get a screenie if you want? Don't accuse me of lying luv I just saw him and he had the magnum title so messaged someone I knew in mag and he confirmed it

I never accused you of lying. Did I miss something?

Paulsebi
04-15-2014, 06:58 AM
we just implement this this morning some members are not aware. but we post em in gc time to time. so are you supporting this action or should this continue as usual? BTW I left guild yesterday.

You left guild yesterday and you are posting from time to time in gc? Sorry how can this be possible?

But who cares if you left or not ... that's not the point... the point is you guys do it over and over... and not worth my effort so far.... once you clean your guild and alliance and stop the dirty actions... we can speak about it...

I have to work... good luck with your actions

AND I AM DONE WITH THIS POST... JUST A POST STARTED TO FLAME OTHERS!

Junchkin
04-15-2014, 07:02 AM
The screenshot I posted was from this morning, Barzagli rejoined the guild and gave a speech, that is why I left as I do not like two face people. I also have no reason to lie I saw it with my own eyes I can even show you the date on the screenshot and the time it was taken.

barzagli
04-15-2014, 07:07 AM
The screenshot I posted was from this morning, Barzagli rejoined the guild and gave a speech, that is why I left as I do not like two face people. I also have no reason to lie I saw it with my own eyes I can even show you the date on the screenshot and the time it was taken.

I wonder why to go the trouble as you are a new member to post these. Are you going to support the end block or are you not?

baddiva
04-15-2014, 07:08 AM

Agree.. Well I think locked chests are better than locked threads

Limsi
04-15-2014, 07:09 AM
Agree.. Well I think locked chests are better than locked threads

Well if you do score a good loot :p

Hummer
04-15-2014, 07:11 AM
You left guild yesterday and you are posting from time to time in gc? Sorry how can this be possible?

But who cares if you left or not ... that's not the point... the point is you guys do it over and over... and not worth my effort so far.... once you clean your guild and alliance and stop the dirty actions... we can speak about it...

I have to work... good luck with your actions

AND I AM DONE WITH THIS POST... JUST A POST STARTED TO FLAME OTHERS!

Some (not all!) of Magnum does not play a fair game, and they are the reason this war continues. I respect what OP and Limsy wants to achieve, and I'd like to see that happen as well, but it wont with the kind of actions I just ssed on the previous page here.

Kill3rPao
04-15-2014, 07:11 AM
Ciao.

Betray? Insult? Played dirty? We have never even talked nor I do not even know you. If you are going to spur insults against me whether they may be personal in nature, take it through pms. Oh my gosh.[/QUOTE]
You know that I'm not referring to you, but to your guild and alliances, if you want I can post this thread of insults we have received. Especially insulting for our girls in guild.
And I'm sorry but I'm not like those children you have in the guild, many of them are being banned.

keikali
04-15-2014, 07:30 AM
First I just want to say lolpvp.

Second, there are only a handful of Mags that play fair and nice. I know a few and they're great players along with great personalities. They know who they are.

However the majority do not play nice at all. I've experienced first hand of camp spawning, spot blocking and maliciously kill farming. And when they see they can't win a fight when they clearly have an advantage, then its lolletscallMMPH and stack tanks.

This happened yesterday after our organized CTF match. Parf was in the room with me. We had a blocker on our team, first from Republika, and then from probably MMPH. Oh this is also the time they stacked 3 Tanks. Also it must be a new thing where all of you do not tag yourself in the game now thinking we won't know who is who. Let me tell you this, I'm pretty good with names and if you PvP often I can spot a Magnum, Republika and a MMPH a mile away.

In the end, it doesn't matter if the Officers or GM's try to fix this solution, because it only takes (1) sour apple to ruin the bunch and right now you have a whole boatload.

kahel
04-15-2014, 07:46 AM

I don't see anything wrong with this post. It's clear that there is an effort to implement this in our guild. It is a slow process, you can't implement one thing and expect instant change. All should know that.

This thread is not to make other guilds follow us. We just wanted change. No one is pointing fingers, all are at fault. No one is innocent. I myself is guilty cause of the recent things going on. I do not wash my hands clean . But I will give this a try. If i'm blocked, l just leave. It's that simple. No need to make drama of EVERYTHING.

You really have a CHOICE. You can stay and make SS and post here or just leave and find another game.

Endkey
04-15-2014, 07:46 AM
For all those who say that they have screenies of Resilience members or Eos members blocking, I openly admit that we do block. Tired of this long BS where you enter a match and the only thing you can do is farm deaths. Btw this extreme blocking started only 2-3 days ago while ur blocking has being going on for a long long time. Cant take it? I thought magnum was better than this. No.1 on Guild leaderboard and as soon as they get a taste of their on meds..the good ol initiative comes in.

I would also say that Pride Gm Venom also started an initiative like this and yet nothing was achieved. Ironlung just like u added resilience and their allies EOS in the thread...pls add Mmph and republika here too. We all know wats gnna happen later. Magnum stops blocking but their allies come in and start blocking.

This thing is very hard to believe that you guys are actually gnna stop blocking...

Paulsebi
04-15-2014, 07:47 AM
First I just want to say lolpvp.

Second, there are only a handful of Mags that play fair and nice. I know a few and they're great players along with great personalities. They know who they are.

However the majority do not play nice at all. I've experienced first hand of camp spawning, spot blocking and maliciously kill farming. And when they see they can't win a fight when they clearly have an advantage, then its lolletscallMMPH and stack tanks.

This happened yesterday after our organized CTF match. Parf was in the room with me. We had a blocker on our team, first from Republika, and then from probably MMPH. Oh this is also the time they stacked 3 Tanks. Also it must be a new thing where all of you do not tag yourself in the game now thinking we won't know who is who. Let me tell you this, I'm pretty good with names and if you PvP often I can spot a Magnum, Republika and a MMPH a mile away.

In the end, it doesn't matter if the Officers or GM's try to fix this solution, because it only takes (1) sour apple to ruin the bunch and right now you have a whole boatload.

I'm out of thanks! ****

Thank you this way!

Endkey
04-15-2014, 07:48 AM
I don't see anything wrong with this post. It's clear that there is an effort to implement this in our guild. It is a slow process, you can't implement one thing and expect instant change. All should know that.

This thread is not to make other guilds follow us. We just wanted change. No one is pointing fingers, all are at fault. No one is innocent. I myself is guilty cause of the recent things going on. I do not wash my hands clean . But I will give this a try. If i'm blocked, l just leave. It's that simple. No need to make drama of EVERYTHING.

You really have a CHOICE. You can stay and make SS and post here or just leave and find another game.

change soon after we started acting "magnum" on you?

Jxmaa
04-15-2014, 07:51 AM
SOOOO
Iron's "Idea" has been posted like 3 or 4 times from old Pride > Resilience people , hence all of the threads got closes due to people's childish acts .
"If u cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen" said one of ur own members , officer if im not wrong. Personally i have never seen an EOS member and never had any issues with my guild's members regarding blocking or ganging since these 3 guilds merges to take us down ( Pride ) . You are WHINING that 2 guilds are against you ( not pointing fingers but you know who u are ) , * cough cough * u have 2 allies + you are 3 guilds into one , correct me if im wrong which i doubt i am.
As soon as you get blocked or ganged u start the whining and mad thrashtalking while you are having a taste of your own medicine.
Before making this USELESS thread , think what is really going on , who is the one to blame for and stop acting like a broad minded and better man.

Paulsebi
04-15-2014, 08:07 AM

Effort? Seems nobody is seeing the effort ... sorry!

leoakre
04-15-2014, 08:18 AM
"History repeats itself. Historians repeat each other"
-- Philip Guedalla

I'm just saying....

Classychic
04-15-2014, 08:36 AM
Somebody mentioned that because of different timezones, the message takes time to be received by others. Republika supports this effort by Magnum, but as guildmaster I just woke up now and with my officers at work or offline before I went to bed, I cannot say whether information has been passed down already. You can't expect a total change, except from those people who have been here on the thread and expressed their intention. It hasn't even been 24 hours since OP started the thread.

Nothing will work if no one wants to make it work. He said to give it a week, not a freaking few hours.

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 08:42 AM
Here i see a clear intention maybe not the best maybe not drastic or a miracle intervention but still a initiative to end the ganging/spotblocking/trashtalking in endgame pvp. But this intention, this attempt instead of being promptly supported by Resilence and it's allies whether IT WILL WORK OR NOT gets refused and tossed in the dustbin.

You guys are seriously craking my ribs by making me laugh cause on one side you complain everyday you can't pvp, you want fair fights, you are good, you are saints, it is others fault but then when the "others" approach you with a good initiative to clear the mess up you quiclkly redraw your words and say they won't change, magnums are this and magnums are that.

How do you know they won't change if you don't try? If you don't cooperate with them?

PLEASE just admit it and stop flattering the whole community with this lame feud, deep down all of you like playing dirty cause PVP is more fun that way.

#BoH2014.

Bless
04-15-2014, 08:44 AM
instead of supporting this initiative, youre spitting in our faces. we proposed that we will not tolerate blocking however, you avoid the same agreement by playing the blame game. get over it and stop. lets try to grow up people.

this post isnt even grammatically correct but ive stopped caring, to even write a decent post regarding this BS is a time waste.

edit: elitefamily said it better than I did...outta thanks

Paulsebi
04-15-2014, 08:45 AM
Somebody mentioned that because of different timezones, the message takes time to be received by others. Republika supports this effort by Magnum, but as guildmaster I just woke up now and with my officers at work or offline before I went to bed, I cannot say whether information has been passed down already. You can't expect a total change, except from those people who have been here on the thread and expressed their intention. It hasn't even been 24 hours since OP started the thread.

Nothing will work if no one wants to make it work. He said to give it a week, not a freaking few hours.

Give a week or eat us? Nice way to show this as a start... and I wanna see how he eats us...

Make your cleanup and then come with any suggestions...so far no progress... go work on it

Anyway good luck Alliance!

Paulsebi
04-15-2014, 08:49 AM
Here i see a clear intention to end the ganging/spotblocking/trashtalking in endgame pvp. But this intention, this attempt instead of being promptly supported by Resilence and it's allies whether IT WILL WORK OR NOT gets refused and tossed in the dustbin.

You guys are seriously craking my ribs by making me laugh cause on one side you complain everyday you can't pvp, you want fair fights, you are good, you are saints, it is others fault but then when the "others" approach you with a good initiative to clear the mess up you quiclkly redraw your words and say they won't change, magnums are this and magnums are that.

How do you know they won't change if you don't try? If you don't cooperate with them?

PLEASE just admit it and stop flattering the whole community with this lame feud, deep down all of you like playing dirty cause PVP is more fun that way.

#Hypocrisy2014.

We need to see changes, too many words so far with no changes and as said before they can make 100 threads trying to prove how clean they are...and after all my tries to warn their officers / gms and no actions seen... why should I see good things will happen?

And to add, I have tried to cooperate to many times with responsible persons from these guilds... what got in return was just laughing and blocking and ganging?

I'm out of this useless thread! Cya

eeknoh
04-15-2014, 08:53 AM
To Resilience:
To those who are willing put past feuds aside to start anew and make things work, I salute you. To those whose hearts overflow with hatred, please put it aside and try making PvP fresh for everyone again. There's no point in saying "I'll never ever ever forgive you scumbags and you'll never have a fair game again as long as I live"- you're just perpetuating the cycle that was started so long ago by whoever's fault it was (btw the rest of us don't care who started this- we just want a fun PvP environment) and the hate will never end.

To Magnum:
To those like Ironlung who stepped forward to take the first step towards repairing months of damage done through ugly fights and abusive exchanges, I won't question your intentions and will give my support towards cleaning up the mess that is PvP. I can only hope along with everyone else that there is enough willpower behind this initiative to ensure the cooperation of all guilds involved, and not have people still fanning the flames of a tiresome war that has seen enough collateral damage done to the whole of AL.

Please, PLEASE make this work. I am putting my last ounce of faith and optimism in supporting this motion to make things right again. Be responsible players and work for the betterment of the community, lest this pointless and neverending debate re-ignites and this whole theatre becomes the legacy of a part of AL forever destroyed.

This wins. Period. Guys I dont pvp, but its obvious here both sides hold some degree of responsibility for this issue. Who has the most responsibility is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT at this point IF you want to have it stop. From what I gather and see here the only way to end this is to stop the finger pointing, and just stop the spot blocking.

Realize this is not something that can be accomplished instantly or easily. Noone can reasonably expect all members of any guild to instantly stop just because of this thread. Give it time. Let the officers and leaders remove people that refuse to stop.

Its going to take time and communication between all leaderships involved.

If a person in Guild A blocks Guild B from joining. Guild B needs to communicate to guild B leadership whom then needs to communicate to Guild A leadership who then needs to handle it. Give them 1 chance to make sure they've been informed and understand. If they repeat said behavior, remove. This is just one way of dealing with them but the communication line being wide open is a must imo.

The finger pointing and "you didn't first, no you did" has to stop. It just doesnt matter in the process of resolving the issue and is a huge roadblock.

Just my view. I hope this helps. I want to see happier people in pvp :-(.. Well when they come out. I'm never there lol.

Its a game guys.

Classychic
04-15-2014, 09:02 AM
Geesh Paul it doesn't mean that because you're online, everyone is online. I was the one they spoke with yesterday/earlier today and unfortunately my officers were not on or afk at work. I have issued a reminder again but none of the usual pvpers are still online. Again, it takes time.

Ishtmeet
04-15-2014, 09:02 AM
Well said IronLung. And a Great decision Indeed. Thanks a lot!! Good luck with the new rule, and let's bring back the old PvP. (y)

Classychic
04-15-2014, 09:06 AM
Its going to take time and communication between all leaderships involved.

If a person in Guild A blocks Guild B from joining. Guild B needs to communicate to guild B leadership whom then needs to communicate to Guild A leadership who then needs to handle it. Give them 1 chance to make sure they've been informed and understand. If they repeat said behavior, remove. This is just one way of dealing with them but the communication line being wide open is a must imo.

The finger pointing and "you didn't first, no you did" has to stop. It just doesnt matter in the process of resolving the issue and is a huge roadblock.

Its a game guys.

Couldn't have said it better. Thank you eek.

Zeus
04-15-2014, 09:06 AM
To Resilience:
To those who are willing put past feuds aside to start anew and make things work, I salute you. To those whose hearts overflow with hatred, please put it aside and try making PvP fresh for everyone again. There's no point in saying "I'll never ever ever forgive you scumbags and you'll never have a fair game again as long as I live"- you're just perpetuating the cycle that was started so long ago by whoever's fault it was (btw the rest of us don't care who started this- we just want a fun PvP environment) and the hate will never end.

To Magnum:
To those like Ironlung who stepped forward to take the first step towards repairing months of damage done through ugly fights and abusive exchanges, I won't question your intentions and will give my support towards cleaning up the mess that is PvP. I can only hope along with everyone else that there is enough willpower behind this initiative to ensure the cooperation of all guilds involved, and not have people still fanning the flames of a tiresome war that has seen enough collateral damage done to the whole of AL.

Please, PLEASE make this work. I am putting my last ounce of faith and optimism in supporting this motion to make things right again. Be responsible players and work for the betterment of the community, lest this pointless and neverending debate re-ignites and this whole theatre becomes the legacy of a part of AL forever destroyed.

Safiras,

We've tried this against them. We tried it for a good month! Still, however, Magnum did not back off. I am not willing to believe them when I am STILL receiving blocks in game.

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 09:13 AM
We need to see changes, too many words so far with no changes and as said before they can make 100 threads trying to prove how clean they are...and after all my tries to warn their officers / gms and no actions seen... why should I see good things will happen?

And to add, I have tried to cooperate to many times with responsible persons from these guilds... what got in return was just laughing and blocking and ganging?

I'm out of this useless thread! Cya

It is simple : " Or things are done or they are not"

There is no we are clean, we would like to but................

I understand previous episodes might have reduced your trust or goodwill to change things but if you guys( general you) are not ready to change things then silently play the game the way it is.

Spotblocking ganging and trashtalk are normal things in pvp, they are in the dna of pvp itself.
In any mmorpg sore losers and proud winners will always be there.

If all of you are not ready to try your best anytime the occasion comes out to sort things and clean your mess then stop complaining and disturbing the community with stupid report threads and baby cries cause this player or that guild ganged you.

Zeus
04-15-2014, 09:15 AM

Look I won't even reply if you're all hell-bent on revenge to anyone. If you got something to say that emanates from bitterness from what had happened in the past, please feel free to P.M. me.[/QUOTE]

It's not revenge if it's still happening as we speak. We would believe it if there was actually some difference! When we tried this in Loyal, we kicked SO many players for not playing by the rules and people started giving in...or leaving. However, nothing was changed. Heck, CTF would lead the initiative sometimes and spawn/spotblock even me although he knows full well I have never done such a thing when he's in the room (or anyone for that matter).

Azepeiete
04-15-2014, 09:16 AM
As someone who pvps/pvped as a random, without my own guild/an allied guild(for the most part), Spot blocking happens on every side, in every game eventually. Nobody should be pointing fingers because both sides were doing this crap since their formations.

If everyone just joined pvp games and killed eachother, including guildies, like it used to be, this wouldnt be an issue.

Teams are made by colors, not guilds, if you didnt notice.

And ive been hunted and called nasty things by 4 OFFICERS/CO-GMs of a guild. Even if they dropped 1 of them they still retain 3 of them and claim them like they are worthy of the responsibilities they hold and the name they represent.

Paulsebi
04-15-2014, 09:24 AM
It is simple : " Or things are done or they are not"

There is no we are clean, we would like to but................

I understand previous episodes might have reduced your trust or goodwill to change things but if you guys( general you) are not ready to change things then silently play the game the way it is.

Spotblocking ganging and trashtalk are normal things in pvp, they are in the dna of pvp itself.
In any mmorpg sore losers and proud winners will always be there.

If all of you are not ready to try your best anytime the occasion comes out to sort things and clean your mess then stop complaining and disturbing the community with stupid report threads and baby cries cause this player or that guild ganged you.

Are you pvping? I doubt it....

And did you saw me starting a thread and complaining? I just responded to attacks directed towards EOS.Make some comments based on something cause seems you are coming from nowhere with your comments...

Thanks!

Zeus
04-15-2014, 09:25 AM
Here i see a clear intention maybe not the best maybe not drastic or a miracle intervention but still a initiative to end the ganging/spotblocking/trashtalking in endgame pvp. But this intention, this attempt instead of being promptly supported by Resilence and it's allies whether IT WILL WORK OR NOT gets refused and tossed in the dustbin.

#BoH2014.

Do you PvP end game? No. Do you have experience end game? No.

Thus, I believe this is called a nonsensical opinion. As you can see, we considered the initiative from our initial posts but shortly realized that it's really not happening and everything is still the same. Some of these members ARE in the same timezone as people leading the initiative so I do not know why they are still spot blocking.

inkredible
04-15-2014, 09:34 AM
you know what it is? when you look at the bigger picture.. your guild rule in pvp is technically promoting spot blocking without you realizing it.
Ive always thought that "no killing guildies" rule is ..not the smartest rule in game because a lot of people take advantage of that..
when theres two magnums in each side say 2 on red and 2 on blue ... its technically 4v2 because the other two magnums are gonna stay away from the other two on the other side and
"gang" one by one the other two guys in the opposite team..

with being said.. that guild rule is made so that people dont create drama or get mad at their guild mates for killing them or whatsoever.. face it this is pvp
and you hear it a lot.. U GET IN PVP.. expect to be killed by ANYONE.. and that guild rule is made for the cry babies and immature kids who CANNOT HANDLE pvp
aka you get a lot of immature kids joining your guild just for that one reason they dont wanna be killed by really great players and use it for their advantage to gang others who isnt in the guild.

If youre gonna keep that guild rule at least make sure that you implement that hardly and strictly " No JOINING OPPOSITE TEAM of guildies" i do understand that sometimes you
dont know whos in your guild and who isnt but as soon as you see the guild title of ur guild just leave the map and let other people join , not just stand there because its not fair for everyone. and if they continued to stay after knowing theres mag on the other side, that should be an auto kick.. if you have a rule.. implement it right or no point of keeping it

THINK ABOUT at twink level "Elite twinks" - i believe they have that guild rule and pretty much 80% of top twink guildies are allied against them.

Trust me its a lot to do with your guild rule.. If people cant handle the fact that they get killed by their own "family" then dont join pvp at all
what stays in pvp stays in pvp.

I like a lot of people in your guild and im friends with a lot, but i have actually spoken to a lot of to players in this guild MONTHS AND MONTHS ago before this got out of hand .. that in time this will happened.. just like when i warned barzagli and predator that if they dont fix their issues together.. it will get really really bad.. and LOOK.. magnum vs pride/loyal/resilience with same people.. i honestly dont think this is a guild thing.. this is more of a personal rivalry against certain players and theyre bringing everyone with it. FIX THAT RELATIONSHIP and youll FIX THIS GUILD RIVALRY but both have so much pride.. its just a game.

anyways iron, nice initiation.. just a matter of people dropping back also..

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 09:43 AM
Do you PvP end game? No. Do you have experience end game? No.

Thus, I believe this is called a nonsensical opinion. As you can see, we considered the initiative from our initial posts but shortly realized that it's really not happening and everything is still the same. Some of these members ARE in the same timezone as people leading the initiative so I do not know why they are still spot blocking.
I knew someone would say this but man

I don't need to pvp to see your flaws. I can point them out for you 1 by 1.
FYI pvp is not a mystic world for me because I DID pvp both endgame and twink.

The matter is difficult but can be solved if the two main guilds involved put their hands and will together.

Here i see a attempt to clear up the mess proposed by Magnum and Resilemce failing to meet up with it.

I hope you don't believe things will change from today to tomorrow?... it requires communication from the heads of both guilds and zero tolerance towards who trespass the new rules the two guilds will stipulate. If you want to have decent pvp you have to rieducate your members and teach them again how gentlemen play the game, you have to also be ready to lose some rotten eggs.

It doesn't require a genius to see this.

Like i said before Parf or you take action or you don't and you are not. All i see here is "But but".

Who is not ready to take action should play the game the way it is without disturbing the community with complaining threads of him or her gangbanged and wasted.

wvhills
04-15-2014, 09:44 AM
ironlung man, ur a good friend of mine but u've got this all wrong. Magnum IS the ones who started spot blocking. U weren't even playing AL at the time, u were playing battle command, but i was playing so i saw who started it. I also saw the guild chat in pride saying not to spot block and pred saying he'd kick any spot blockers so i know who's at fault.

I've said it before, u guys (old judgment peeps) need to get away from magnum. They're poisoning u guys :(

inkredible
04-15-2014, 09:47 AM
ironlung man, ur a good friend of mine but u've got this all wrong. Magnum IS the ones who started spot blocking. U weren't even playing AL at the time, u were playing battle command, but i was playing so i saw who started it. I also saw the guild chat in pride saying not to spot block and pred saying he'd kick any spot blockers so i know who's at fault.

I've said it before, u guys (old judgment peeps) need to get away from magnum. They're poisoning u. Before u joined them u never would have posted such a hate filled thread. :(

why are you bringing who started this who started that, youre just starting SOMETHING for sayin that
stop pointing fingers. BOTH GUILDS DID IT and other people. DESPITE WHO started it first.. just STOP IT , doesnt matter who did.
im sure both side can agree that they all have their faults .. some days mag started it.. some days resilience did

no spot blocking rule would be nice - send an appropriate screenshot to magnums officer/ resilience and theyll deal with it.

Endkey
04-15-2014, 09:54 AM
why are you bringing who started this who started that, youre just starting SOMETHING for sayin that
stop pointing fingers. BOTH GUILDS DID IT and other people. DESPITE WHO started it first.. just STOP IT , doesnt matter who did.
im sure both side can agree that they all have their faults .. some days mag started it.. some days resilience did

no spot blocking rule would be nice - send an appropriate screenshot to magnums officer/ resilience and theyll deal with it.

Bitter truth? We all know it...you guys are tryna hide the real thing...but dw..truth always prevails :)

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 09:54 AM

I've said it before, u guys (old judgment peeps) need to get away from magnum. They're poisoning u guys :(

▲▲
This type of attitude has to be abbandoned if you want clean fights.

Zeus
04-15-2014, 09:55 AM
I knew someone would say this but man

I don't need to pvp to see your flaws. I can point them out for you 1 by 1 for you.
Pvp is not a mystic world for me because I DID pvp both endgame and twink.

The matter is difficult but can be solved if the two main guilds involved put their hand and will together.

Here i see a attempt to clear up the mess proposed by Magnum and Resilemce failing to meet up with it.

I hope you don't believe things will change from today to tomorrow it requires communication from the heads of both guilds and zero tolerance towards who trespass the new rules the two guilds will stipulate to have decent pvp. You have to rieducate your members and teach them again how gentlemen pvp, you have to also be ready to lose some of your members.

It doesn't require a genius to see this.

Like i said before Parf or you take action or you don't take action.

If you are not ready to take action then play the game the way it is without disturbing others with lame threads.

As I stated before, this is nothing new. This was actually something that Loyal started and Magnum still killed/spot blocked regardless of our rule and we had it for about a month.

As for their initiative, we'll see how it goes but I don't see how they're saying they're only going to test it for a week when it may take more or less a week to even spread the message out! That's just a weak effort, IMO.

I don't believe things will change from today to tomorrow, however, I am not an idiot. Mrxnice is aware of this no spot block rule, yet he has spot blocked on two or more occasions. I say two or more because we have two occasions with screenshotted proof. So, members are not really listening to the rule.

Furthermore, when they have an alliance with MMPH and Republika, these words hold no value. What Magnum claims they will not do, they can get their alliance guilds to do for them (something which is already happening).

It doesn't require a genius to see these shortcomings.

I took action for a month, gave them the benefit of the doubt and they were relentless about it. I am ready to take action, I've done it countless times, so do not assume things and make an *** out of yourself.

What we are saying is, until we see this changes actually hit the ground, we are not letting up on them. Why should we? They spot block if we give them the benefit of the doubt. Heck, I was there in a game where they took a good hearted CTF game and turned it into a spot blocking mess.

Again, an unexperienced opinion is for the most part an invalid one. That's how it works. Are you going to go to Wall Street and tell them how it's done based on your theoretical knowledge and experience at one point? They would laugh at you and turn you the other way as you do not have any hands on experience. I PvP a lot and I have yet to see you in a PvP room. I know I would see you as well, considering you are on my friends list.

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 09:57 AM
Bitter truth? We all know it...you guys are tryna hide the real thing...but dw..truth always prevails :)

And this also.

Until you put aside past things nothing you do today will ever work out. This is the only truth you need to know.

Nobody forces anybody into anything though afterall dirty pvp is still pvp and way more fun if played well.

Endkey
04-15-2014, 09:59 AM
And this also.

Until you put aside past things nothing you do today will ever work out. This is the only truth you need to know.

Nobody forces anybody into anything though afterall dirty pvp is still pvp and way more fun if played well.
Been there...done that...the thing is...thy finally get a taste of their on meds...and as for u...bro do pve...its not ur guild...not the thing ur used to..so please better if we have some people who actually knoe wat they are talking abt

inkredible
04-15-2014, 10:02 AM

how it started is THEN, what matters is what you do about it NOW, you both want this to stop but when someone aka ironlung try to initiate something some people just start pointing fingers.. its not gonna go anywhere

Endkey
04-15-2014, 10:05 AM
how it started is THEN, what matters is what you do about it NOW, you both want this to stop but when someone aka ironlung try to initiate something some people just start pointing fingers.. its not gonna go anywhere

I guess u forgot wen venom started this..btw cut the caps please...using caps isnt gna make ur post more meaningful..

Limsi
04-15-2014, 10:09 AM
I guess u forgot wen venom started this..btw cut the caps please...using caps isnt gna make ir post meaningful..

He uses the caps to stress what he's trying to say; it's not like every word is capitalized. Not to insult or anything, but replies like this can be instigating for some.

Deadroth
04-15-2014, 10:11 AM
Future:

You don't know future.

Endkey
04-15-2014, 10:12 AM
He uses the caps to stress what he's trying to say; it's not like every word is capitalized. Not to insult or anything, but replies like this can be instigating for some.

Sorry abt my sucky english lims..hope he gets wat i mean

Limsi
04-15-2014, 10:13 AM

No it's not sucky and you know that. I'm sure he gets your point, don't worry.

Alhuntrazeck
04-15-2014, 10:14 AM
Future:

I think this post undoes everything Ironlung is aiming for. What's the point if your own guildmate wants this kind of stuff?

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 10:17 AM
As I stated before, this is nothing new. This was actually something that Loyal started and Magnum still killed/spot blocked regardless of our rule and we had it for about a month.

As for their initiative, we'll see how it goes but I don't see how they're saying they're only going to test it for a week when it may take more or less a week to even spread the message out! That's just a weak effort, IMO.

I don't believe things will change from today to tomorrow, however, I am not an idiot. Mrxnice is aware of this no spot block rule, yet he has spot blocked on two or more occasions. I say two or more because we have two occasions with screenshotted proof. So, members are not really listening to the rule.

Furthermore, when they have an alliance with MMPH and Republika, these words hold no value. What Magnum claims they will not do, they can get their alliance guilds to do for them (something which is already happening).

It doesn't require a genius to see these shortcomings.

I took action for a month, gave them the benefit of the doubt and they were relentless about it. I am ready to take action, I've done it countless times, so do not assume things and make an *** out of yourself.

What we are saying is, until we see this changes actually hit the ground, we are not letting up on them. Why should we? They spot block if we give them the benefit of the doubt. Heck, I was there in a game where they took a good hearted CTF game and turned it into a spot blocking mess.

Again, an unexperienced opinion is for the most part an invalid one. That's how it works. Are you going to go to Wall Street and tell them how it's done based on your theoretical knowledge and experience at one point? They would laugh at you and turn you the other way as you do not have any hands on experience. I PvP a lot and I have yet to see you in a PvP room. I know I would see you as well, considering you are on my friends list.

I don't pvp anymore.

It never sounded like you really want to take action. Not even now.
Basically you are tired and waiting to see what happens: That is not taking action man.

What i said might be based on theories but both sides know that is what should be done, if you want clean fights.

Like i said earlier it's not like you are forced to have clean fights you can play hell mud dirty and still enjoy the game but both sides have too many" flying egos" to acheive this type of pvp.
One legit request anyone out of both faction definately is asking is that you should both stop complaining everytime you want clean fights when you aren't even ready to reach your goals when the time comes or playing "holy saints from Rome" on the forum.

Assumptions my *** that is what you both should do. And here i see one side, with all the possible mistakes, attempting to do something and the other side watching to see what happens justifying thereselves by saying they have done enough in the past.

You call this taking action? Me no.

Slovek
04-15-2014, 10:18 AM
Well if you look at the replies they were all going ok until that kid posted ......

cant u see why u say u get insulted and harassed? simple mean words like that may be the cause... i think u need to check what you have to say in order that others wontt pick on you -.-

Endkey
04-15-2014, 10:18 AM
Well if you look at the replies they were all going ok until that kid posted ...... Lmao and he is an officer

Emms stop it u..have some mercy :p

Deadroth
04-15-2014, 10:21 AM
cant u see why u say u get insulted and harassed? simple mean words like that may be the cause... i think u need to check what you have to say in order that others wontt pick on you -.-

Said possibly harraser? ;) Those who harrased Her have been banned. Do not try to flame Emma. Keep Your thoughts for Yourself, since discussion isn't bout You.

#sorry for divaguing.

Slovek
04-15-2014, 10:22 AM
Lol purleaseeeeeee anyone who knows him will agree with me ...

i saw what i needed alrd. seems like personal grudges agnst him only intensifies whatver u two have. not to mention that post lkke this only derails the thread (not taking sides).. why not step up and be the better person that people think you are? i lurk the forums a lot and trust me i often see u two bash ea other

Endkey
04-15-2014, 10:23 AM
Said possibly harraser? ;) Those who harrased Her have been banned. Do not try to flame Emma. Keep Your thoughts for Yourself, since discussion isn't bout You.

#sorry for divaguing.

wanna add that emma is not given special treatment lol...deathroths post kinda implies that...those who have been banned have been done for a reason thats all

Slovek
04-15-2014, 10:24 AM

#sorry for divaguing.

so youre telling me she untouchable? when did i insult her? and since when this discussion is against the guy he claims to be kid that you didnt tell her to stop derailing the topic? i smell biasness on your post. if u claim everyone who flames her get banned then why am i seing ctf online? just my 2 cents.

Deadroth
04-15-2014, 10:24 AM
i saw what i needed alrd. seems like personal grudges agnst him only intensifies whatver u two have. not to mention that post lkke this only derails the thread (not taking sides).. why not step up and be the better person that people think you are? i lurk the forums a lot and trust me i often see u two bash ea other

This isn't thread about 'how to be kind', This is thread about pvp, and what is pepole doing in it.

Slovek
04-15-2014, 10:25 AM
wanna add that emma is not given special treatment lol...deathroths post kinda implies that...those who have been banned have been done for a reason thats all

thanks for being the smart guy and sensing what i was trying to say. u know posts like what he did simply start nothing.. pure bias. ty good sir

Deadroth
04-15-2014, 10:26 AM
so youre telling me she untouchable? when did i insult her? and since when this discussion is against the guy he claims to be kid that you didnt tell her to stop derailing the topic? i smell biasness on your post. if u claim everyone who flames her get banned then why am i seing ctf online? just my 2 cents.
Dear Slovek, for You own reputation, please step out of this thread and show 'how great person' You are okay? Do not sink in this! You will make Your heaven clothes dirty #srcsm/

Slovek
This isn't thread about 'how to be kind', This is thread about pvp, and what is pepole doing in it.

youre missing the point. if it is what u say the thread is about, then why didnt u notify emma when she picked on the other guy? sometimes fairness on all people can get u far and u know tha.t

Endkey
thanks for being the smart guy and sensing what i was trying to say. u know posts like what he did simply start nothing.. pure bias. ty good sir

i agree with death btw...

Slovek
04-15-2014, 10:29 AM
Dear Slovek, for You own reputation, please step out of this thread and show 'how great person' You are okay? Do not sink in this! You will make Your heaven clothes dirty #srcsm/

seems like your clothes are dirty for participating as well if what ur implying is true. same goes to all who posted here. lol

Deadroth
04-15-2014, 10:30 AM
seems like your clothes are dirty for participating as well if what ur implying is true. same goes to all who posted here. lol

And now You r insulting. And who is killed by his own arguments here? # and citate "lol"

PS. Guys, Just go on with thread :)

Limsi
04-15-2014, 10:33 AM
Thanks for derailing the thread guys; I appreciate that very well.

Classychic
04-15-2014, 10:34 AM
Honestly, ink made a good point but no one wants to hear it because everyone has his own agenda. I will speak on behalf of Republika that we are spreading the word around.

Deadroth
04-15-2014, 10:35 AM

Limsy, i highly appreciate the will of unite in some of You. But i can't stant for any insults towards mine friends.

Also, i think every guild should take a break from pvp. Really. Just rest, get fresh air outside. I know what i say. It is good idea. It would clear the drama better than any complain ect.

Zeus
04-15-2014, 10:36 AM
I don't pvp anymore.
You don't PvP anymore so you don't know the situation. Therefore, I would request you to stop making comments on something that you do not know what you are talking about.

It never sounded like you really want to take action. Not even now.
Are you kidding me? We made another guild and reduced our guild size by HALF. We kicked many players from that point on for spot blocking. You want references? PM Slappityslap. If you came to the officers with valid proof, we would kick or warn the offenders for their behavior. Slappity has gotten quite a few people kicked.
Basically you are tired and waiting to see what happens: That is not taking action man.
No, we're not waiting. We cannot tell our guildies to sit idle while Magnum still actively spot blocks them. Sorry, but that is ludicrous. If they want to play a fair game and they announce it, we will entertain the request. However, that is not what is happening. Believe me, I am always one for taking action. If you do not, check out my CTF tournament thread that was created and successfully completed with the intent of changing CTF for the better. Right now, there's still spin-offs of it (like the thread that Alhuntrazeck has posted). So please, I would again request that you stop with the ignorant comments.

What i said might be based on theories but both sides know that is what should be done, if you want clean fights.
I know how it's done and it's not happening. You cannot expect us to tell us our guildies to let Magnum block them and keep quiet about it because they're still working on sending the message to their players. What they should've done was first let it be known through the entire guild, then take a public initiative. Right now, it seems like it's just the opposite.

Like i said earlier it's not like you are forced to have clean fights you can play hell mud dirty and still enjoy the game but both sides have too many" flying egos" to acheive this type of pvp.
One legit request anyone out of both faction definately is asking is that you should both stop complaining everytime you want clean fights when you aren't even ready to reach your goals when the time comes or playing "holy saints from Rome" on the forum.

Assumptions my *** that is what you both should do. And here i see one side, with all the possible mistakes, attempting to do something and the other side watching to see what happens justifying thereselves by saying they have done enough in the past.
You really do not know what you are talking about then. This comment shows that you have not seen even an ounce of the PvP in game. Again, you are on my friend's list. I know when you join a PvP zone but you rarely are. If anything, you're usually at KM3.

You call this taking action? Me no.
I would agree, I do not see any action being taken here. Instead, it's just a public statement.

I replied in bold.

Alhuntrazeck
04-15-2014, 10:50 AM
Just this:

And then I saw this, I was quite shocked by the sight , I asked my self am I seeing doubles or am I seeing right , then I went to the bathroom to wash my face and come back , I was like wow.... This can't be, then again I had to tell this person thanks for being a great player in AL I mean the name and his guild name is just right , I think he is arcane legends god, idk what or how to even explain this but I caught a gamegasm when I saw this
That post^ was on the eos thread. Click on the button next to the name on the quote to see the pic.
Immature members...I think Magnum has some spring cleaning to do. :)

Zeus
04-15-2014, 10:54 AM
Just this:

That post^ was on the eos thread. Click on the button next to the name to see the pic.
Immature members...I think Magnum has some spring cleaning to do. :)

Magnum is known for doing that, as well as renaming themselves after others. It's expected, but I don't think it's really relevant to the thread.

@Magnum Officers
If you expect this to take effect in a week, I suggest that you abandon the notion entirely. With how large your guild is, it'll take at least a week alone for everyone to get the message, along with allied guilds. So, by the time people actually start showing signs of relenting, the week will be up and things will be how they used to be. This is a major reason why I don't take this to be a serious effort.

Alhuntrazeck
04-15-2014, 10:59 AM
Magnum is known for doing that, as well as renaming themselves after others. It's expected, but I don't think it's really relevant to the thread.

@Magnum Officers
If you expect this to take effect in a week, I suggest that you abandon the notion entirely. With how large your guild is, it'll take at least a week alone for everyone to get the message, along with allied guilds. So, by the time people actually start showing signs of relenting, the week will be up and things will be how they used to be. This is a major reason why I don't take this to be a serious effort.

My point was, why bother trying for anti blocking games and the like if one of your members (no, two - I forgot Ctf) hates eos with a passion. Maybe these members are the root of the problem.

Zeus
04-15-2014, 11:01 AM
My point was, why bother trying for anti blocking games and the like if one of your members (no, two - I forgot Ctf) hates eos with a passion. Maybe these members are the root of the problem.

Then again, we all do that. I'm sure we're all familiar with the term "Magnub". However, I don't think that people have gone so far and created a mockery using in game utilities like characters and guild halls so I do see your point.

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 11:04 AM
I replied in bold.

I just noticed one thing you will never understand no matter how i place it for you.

Your view actually is contaminated by the fact you are among one of the sides in conflict.
Zeus your conclusions are one of those that should definately be given zero credits cause whether you want it or not you will always be subjective.

What actually is needed is the opinion of someone that is not that much interested in pvp but knows how pvp system works or should be working and is not siding any faction.

To Resilience:

To Magnum:

One question: Is Resilence ready to cooperate with Magnum right now, past tensions and efforts put aside for a clean pvp?

Zeus
04-15-2014, 11:19 AM
I just noticed one thing you will never understand no matter how i place it for you.

Your view actually is contaminated by the fact you are among one of the sides in conflict.
Zeus your conclusions are one of those that should definately be given zero credits cause whether you want it or not you will always be subjective.

What actually is needed is the opinion of someone that is not that much interested in pvp but knows how pvp system works or should be working and is not siding any faction.

One question: Is Resilence ready to cooperate with Magnum right now, past tensions and efforts put aside for a clean pvp?

As I stated in bold, we are. However, that is not happening.

Secondly, you look at Safiras (not insulting you, Saf, you're a great person!) like Mother Theresa reincarnated. I can actually quote you on it, so how can you say that you are not biased in that? Does she have a good opinion? Yes. However, it's not really working.

Let me explain why:

• Magnum made this thread and they cannot even initiate without throwing the blame on someone else. How do you expect somebody to pull it off when they're not willing to let go of past differences themselves? "We did not start this war, we know who did." When <Loyal> tried a movement like this, we did not point fingers and say "Although it wasn't our fault, lets change!" That's not putting the past behind you, that's justifying yourself and then trying to make yourself look like someone who cares when in reality, they are just trying to save face and hide behind a multitude of visages.

• Public statement was made before guilds were well informed. How do you expect it to be carried out when their own members do not even know?

Again, we are willing to cooperate...however as I have stated many times, despite many words here, this proposal is not happening in game. I've only seen one person attempt this and that was Orangekahel.

Limsi
04-15-2014, 11:29 AM
I'll have my last take on this:

I understand that some have their grudges against Magnum and that this thread may look like a puppet show for you guys; but I don't think being pessimistic whether this can be accomplished will be of any help. If you do not see this happening or treat this as nothing but an unrealistic goal, please contribute by keeping them within yourselves. What I'm seeing here are simply "you never listened to us before, how are we gonna do the same?", believe me these are unnecessary comments that do nothing to contribute to the thread.

There is an element of time constraint and I hope ya'll realize that. If say we succeed doing this and the grudges ensues, then I do not know how to please the consensus.

Good day to you all.

officiallyjun
04-15-2014, 11:30 AM
you all can keep pointing magnum as dirty guild, blocker, or what else..we, at magnum, this time busy to fix it all..no need to posting here, or arguing about it, but i believe we work on it right now..

Kill3rPao
04-15-2014, 11:31 AM

This thread should not even be born.

eeknoh
04-15-2014, 11:33 AM
Some of the attitudes displayed within this thread are exactly why myself, and plenty more, do not pvp - in this game -.

Noones listening to anything constructive thats been said. Its just "they did this, we didnt do that" until both sides just -let it go-, itll never change.

Good luck.

Limsi
04-15-2014, 11:33 AM
This thread should not even be born.

I'm sorry if this thread cannot please you. I guess I'd have to dig in and look for ways to put a smile on your face. Nevertheless I understand what you are trying to say. Good day.

Zeus
04-15-2014, 11:35 AM
The attitudes displayed within this thread are exactly why myself, and plenty more, do not pvp - in this game -.

Noones listening to anything constructive thats been said. Its just "they did this, we didnt do that" until both sides just -let it go-, itll never change.

Good luck.

Actions speak louder than words, that's all I'm going to say.

Kill3rPao
04-15-2014, 11:53 AM
I'm sorry if this thread cannot please you. I guess I'd have to dig in and look for ways to put a smile on your face. Nevertheless I understand what you are trying to say. Good day.
This discussion makes me laugh. Maybe you have not yet figured out.

Until a short time ago we complained about the same point, you with your ally you have continued to play dirty, now that the situation has changed and you want to understand our part?
Hypocrites. Take the consequences of your actions.*

Limsi
04-15-2014, 11:54 AM
This discussion makes me laugh. Maybe you have not yet figured out.

Until a short time ago we complained about the same point, you with your ally you have continued to play dirty, now that the situation has changed and you want to understand our part?
Hypocrites. Take the consequences of your actions.*

Thanks.

Hummer
04-15-2014, 11:55 AM
1. Close this thread.
2. Give certain players time to change their style of playing.
3. Report those who doesnt follow these rules to their GM/co-GM/officers.
4. Evaluate the situation after a few days.

This will only work if the guilds (all parties of the alliance) really want to change. That means that if 2 guilds play clean, but the 3rd continues the old ways, all 3 loses. This wont be over until then, and I think everyone can agree on that.

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 11:57 AM
As I stated in bold, we are. However, that is not happening.

Secondly, you look at Safiras (not insulting you, Saf, you're a great person!) like Mother Theresa reincarnated. I can actually quote you on it, so how can you say that you are not biased in that? Does she have a good opinion? Yes. However, it's not really working.

Let me explain why:

• Magnum made this thread and they cannot even initiate without throwing the blame on someone else. How do you expect somebody to pull it off when they're not willing to let go of past differences themselves? "We did not start this war, we know who did." When <Loyal> tried a movement like this, we did not point fingers and say "Although it wasn't our fault, lets change!" That's not putting the past behind you, that's justifying yourself and then trying to make yourself look like someone who cares when in reality, they are just trying to save face and hide behind a multitude of visages.

• Public statement was made before guilds were well informed. How do you expect it to be carried out when their own members do not even know?

Again, we are willing to cooperate...however as I have stated many times, despite many words here, this proposal is not happening in game. I've only seen one person attempt this and that was Orangekahel.

Then what do you think about helping Magnum leaders meet up with their words instead of singing to them the same old "you started it" song?

You don't see the opportunity you have here. Resilence can pratically grab Magnum by the balls and instead you guys are there doing nothing.

You said you are better? Then,

Take their words as truth and believe in their intentions, cooperate with Magnum, point to the leaders their members that don't follow the rules both guilds will initiallt stipulate and they will point yours to you.

Put your grudges aside and your wills together. Give Magnum time and afterwards stipulate a Resiliance- Magnum contract known to everyone in AL a simple contract that states how the guilds should each respectively play pvp. Any member from both factions that trespasses the contract his kicked. Zero tolerance.

Change has to come from you too not only from the others, you have your perks.

Try again and test if Magnum can keep up to their word and to your pace. If they don't well everybody in Arlor will know that Resilence is better and afterwards there will be no more competition. You won.

Zeus
04-15-2014, 12:00 PM
Then what do you think about helping Magnum leaders meet up with their words instead of singing to them the same old "you started it" song?

You don't see the oppurtonity you got here. Resilence can pratically grab Magnum by the balls and instead you are there doing nothing.

Take their words as truth and believe in their intentions, cooperate with Magnum, point to the leaders their members that don't follow the rules both guilds will initiallt stipulate and they will point yours to you.

Put your grudges aside and your wills together. Give Magnum time and afterwards stipulate a Resiliance- Magnum contract known to everyone in AL a simple contract that states how the guilds should each respectively play pvp. Any member from both factions that trespasses the contract his kicked. Zero tolerance.

Change has to come from you too not only from the others, you have your perks.

Try again and test if Magnum can keep up to their word and to your pace. If they don't well everybody in Arlor will know that Resilence is better and afterwards there will be no more competition. You won.

This makes some sense, but it's easier said than done.

Currently, I am already doing what you've stated and waiting for the message to reach members of their guilds and allies. I think that time frame should be a week. After this week, the week of no blocking should start and see how it works.

inkredible
04-15-2014, 12:02 PM

No it's not sucky and you know that. I'm sure he gets your point, don't worry.

Your English isn't sucky.. But I just don't see the relevance of you telling me how I should type.. Thanks for the advice?

This thread once again..
Ruined .. People pointing fingers rather than posting constructive posts.. And as for those people who keep saying we didn't start this blah blah... Two wrongs don't make right.. Like I've said before.. Doesn't make you look any better.. And as for my experience right now... Magnum is on the hot sit and resilience is more quiet in pvp when it comes to other players.. While magnum been causing problems with any guild with this ganging and spot blocking.. So point is.. Ironlung initiated
Something.. Please follow through that change.. And even if other guilds or resilience and eos continue to cause beef after all the "change" with no spot blocking etc.. THEn let them.. In the end of the day you know who the better person is.. By not continually doing what "everyone" else is doing.. @CTF that whole future thing analogy pls is love to see that.. I'm sure eventualy every guild will stop if you guys do follow through

Limsi
04-15-2014, 12:02 PM
1. Close this thread.

This will only work if the guilds (all parties of the alliance) really want to change. That means that if 2 guilds play clean, but the 3rd continues the old ways, all 3 loses. This wont be over until then, and I think everyone can agree on that.

I'd have to agree with everything and would like to stress out the third paragraph. I believe harmony can be attained only if the 3 will cease whatever is being practiced right now. +1

Emmacheese
04-15-2014, 12:04 PM
What you guys dont get is this ..... Have we actually said no we won't? This is how Resilience and Eos now work because our hands were forced into this way of pvp ... We treat those how they treat us, so less talking and more proving you can and we will take it from there. Nothing more needs to be said ....as they say the proof is in the pudding .... Prove it!

The original phrase is "The proof of the pudding is in the eating!" Which means you have to eat the pudding to know what's inside of it.

The modern version of "The proof is in the pudding." Implies that there is a lot of evidence that I will not go through at this moment and you should take my word for it, or you could go through all of the evidence yourself.

*****Thread Closed Plz*****

Zeus
04-15-2014, 12:08 PM
What you guys dont get is this ..... Have we actually said no we won't? This is how Resilience and Eos now work because our hands were forced into this way of pvp ... We treat those how they treat us, so less talking and more proving you can and we will take it from there. Nothing more needs to be said ....as they say the proof is in the pudding .... Prove it!

the proof is in the pudding
The original phrase is "The proof of the pudding is in the eating!" Which means you have to eat the pudding to know what's inside of it.

The modern version of "The proof is in the pudding." Implies that there is a lot of evidence that I will not go through at this moment and you should take my word for it, or you could go through all of the evidence yourself.

*****Thread Closed Plz*****

Emma, I think I have an idea how to make this idea work.

So far, here is the issue:
• Magnum members do not know of this new rule or do not realize how strictly it will be enforced, so they keep doing it.
• Thus, EoS and Resilience keep up what they are doing because it appears that Magnum will not stop.
Solution:
1. Magnum & allies, let your guilds know what the new rules of order are and when they will be in effect. During this time period, the rule will not be active but merely the delivery of the rule and it's start date will be active. So, anything that happens in between this period of time is fair game.
2. Resilience and allies, we will defend ourselves while this information is being spread.
3. When the date of the new rules of order go into effect, we STOP previous action and try the rules of order for one to two weeks. If it works, it works. If it doesn't, like Elite said, people will know that we tried to our fullest.

Let me know what you think.

Kill3rPao
04-15-2014, 12:11 PM
1. Close this thread.

Of course I share with you these thoughts, but I bet it will be when everything calmed down, they will come back to do a dirty game. With insults etc, just seeing the comments of GM barz in gh. Mature.
"We eat em"

leoakre
04-15-2014, 12:12 PM
Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush....

Limsi
04-15-2014, 12:17 PM
Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush....

told you rofl

Limsi
04-15-2014, 12:22 PM
Of course I share with you these thoughts, but I bet it will be when everything calmed down, they will come back to do a dirty game. With insults etc, just seeing the comments of GM barz in gh. Mature.
"We eat em"

We acknowledge our faults and trust me, I myself have never blocked nor ganged even once yet I'm taking full responsibility of my guild's actions. Why am I doing this? I am really tired seeing my friends (magnum, resi, or eos) breaking bonds. You're instigating once more and this does not help. Assumptions of us going back to whatever "old ways" you insist does not make you the better man. I hope you're seeing this.

falmear
04-15-2014, 12:29 PM
This thread demonstrates why STS needs to fix PvP. Sports have rules, referees and penalties for a reason. Self enforcement doesn't work.

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 12:35 PM
This makes some sense, but it's easier said than done.

Currently, I am already doing what you've stated and waiting for the message to reach members of their guilds and allies. I think that time frame should be a week. After this week, the week of no blocking should start and see how it works.

Discuss it with Magnum leaders then.

I don't know if this has been done yet but the leaders from both side should have a civilized meeting in a town. W8 in a town till it is empty. Try stronghold or kyles they are the least frequented.

Don't stay there in private and later say i tried this and thought that. Communicate your intentions to Magnum leaders directly, take ss of the meeting and make them communicate their intentions to your guild leaders too. Tell them what you just said to me. After 1-2 weeks the 2 guilds havw severly warned their members new laws are coming in, make another meeting verify if they are still saying the same things as 2 weeks earlier and if they still want peace like you too said you want, if they do proceed to stipulate a Resilence- Magnum contract then upload it in the guild section make a mod approve it.

After this who **** up is doomed and willl be casted away.

Solid

Food for thought and

Question, Why is Iasciuna on Magnum's team?

Kill3rPao
We acknowledge our faults and trust me, I myself have never blocked nor ganged even once yet I'm taking full responsibility of my guild's actions. Why am I doing this? I am really tired seeing my friends (magnum, resi, or eos) breaking bonds. You're instigating once more and this does not help. Assumptions of us going back to whatever "old ways" you insist does not make you the better man. I hope you're seeing this.

Strange. To acknowledge your faults only now after all that hate you. I do not instigated anyone, you do not deserve any confidence, because you are full of people who play dirty magnum / mmph / republika

Emmacheese
04-15-2014, 12:40 PM
Nah I can't see this working ..... This isn't spot blocking but this is stacking 4 warriors and ganging not letting us RG etc ...... lol this happened just now! GG the screenshots don't do it justice, I like how geemx says guys let them rg after I told them I was posting on forums ... Good save!

Limsi
04-15-2014, 12:40 PM
Strange. To acknowledge your faults only now after all that hate you. I do not instigated anyone, you do not deserve any confidence, because you are full of people who play dirty magnum / mmph / republika

I'm giving up on you darling...

Zeus
04-15-2014, 12:43 PM
Discuss it with Magnum leaders then.

I don't know if this has been done yet but the leaders from both side should have a civilized meeting in a town. W8 in a town till it is empty. Try stronghold or kyles they are the least frequented.

Don't stay there in private and later say i tried this and thought that. Communicate your intentions to Magnum leaders directly, take ss of the meeting and make them communicate their intentions to your guild leaders too. Tell them what you just said to me. After 1-2 weeks the 2 guilds havw severly warned their members new laws are coming in, make another meeting verify if they are still saying the same things as 2 weeks earlier and if they still want peace like you too said you want, if they do proceed to stipulate a Resilence- Magnum contract then upload it in the guild section make a mod approve it.

After this who **** up is doomed and willl be casted away.

I have already before this post, thanks. :)

Solid
04-15-2014, 12:44 PM
You don't know future.

History quite often repeats itself, and you literally have no room to talk :)

Come PvP, not make PvP pictures/art.

Solid
04-15-2014, 12:46 PM

Ah come to realization I see, arrogance can drown out logic very hastily.

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 12:47 PM
Nah I can't see this working ..... This isn't spot blocking but this is stacking 4 warriors and ganging not letting us RG etc ...... And lol this happened just now! GG

Zzzzz that is PvP opposite party applied a strategy dividing your team develope your counter and rejoin back...i can understand spotblocking and trashtalking affecting pvpers mind but this is just meh. okok i dnt pvp but when i did i never complained about things like this.

What you do in a pvp room should stay in that pvp room, the Resilence-Magnum contract SHOULD PUNISH childish actions like this one with a warning

Solid
04-15-2014, 12:50 PM
Pretty sure his art will help him in real life where is pvp gonna help u? Lolly and I replied to the kid gg me

I'm doing just fine IRL bae, and MMORG art will make you money anywere erwhere. Nufsaid

Madnex
04-15-2014, 12:51 PM
*notices popcorn supply is running low*
*pops doritos bag*

Solid
04-15-2014, 12:52 PM
Nah I can't see this working ..... This isn't spot blocking but this is stacking 4 warriors and ganging not letting us RG etc ...... lol this happened just now! GG the screenshots don't do it justice, I like how geemx says guys let them rg after I told them I was posting on forums ... Good save!

Limsi
04-15-2014, 12:52 PM
*notices popcorn supply is running low*
*pops doritos bag*

I'm taking a seat, mind passing some?

leoakre
04-15-2014, 12:53 PM
This Is The Way We Wash Our Hands....

Kill3rPao
04-15-2014, 12:53 PM

You want to solve a problem that starts from the people right next to you, if you'd seen what they say and do, believe me you would not be writing here, I suggest you change the guild.
Good luck, honey.

Madnex
04-15-2014, 12:57 PM
I'm taking a seat, mind passing some?
Sure. After all there's no commotion here - everyone seems to have something no matter how irrelevant he is to this situation. Cola or beer?

Kill3rPao
04-15-2014, 12:59 PM
Ah come to realization I see, arrogance can drown out logic very hastily.

Where is the logic of your claims in this thread? Ur funny.

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 01:01 PM
Hun I dunno if you know this but if it was a strategy we would be doing a classic ctf match ... This is a clash have you done a clash? it is 5v5 and you can either do rejoins or last man standing and the clash takes place in the middle of the room. That is all

You are wrong the clash doesnt have to take place in the middle at all cost they are blocking at center regroup by going from the sides they are blocking at entrance tell your other group to come towards you and move towards them when they are near. Time everything to perfection and if you really stronger you will win the clash. Or better just dc and reconnect.

If there are four wars in opp party reorganize your party and ask for tanks in gc.

It is a PVP room Emma don't be expecting the opponents to treat your party with whitegloves and prepare biscuits for you and tea to push the snacks down. Ganging is allowed in the Magnum- resilience contract and you are also allowed to gang back when you have the opportunity no complaints from both part. What is not allowed is bad behaviour/ trash talk and spotblocking.

Trust me you can teach me nothing about this game : PVP, PVE, merch.

leoakre
04-15-2014, 01:02 PM
This Is The Way We Tie Our Shoes...

Zeus
04-15-2014, 01:08 PM
You are wrong the clash doesnt have to take place in the middle at all cost they are blocking at center regroup by going from the sides they are blocking at entrance tell your other group to come towards you and move towards them when they are near. Time everything to perfection and if you really stronger you will win the clash. Or better just dc and reconnect.

If there are four wars in opp party reorganize your party and ask for tanks in gc.

It is a PVP room Emma don't be expecting the opponents to treat your party with whitegloves and prepare biscuits for you and tea to push the snacks down. Ganging is allowed in the Magnum- resilience contract and you are also allowed to gang back when you have the opportunity no complaints from both part. What is not allowed is bad behaviour/ trash talk and spotblocking.

You cannot regroup effectively in a multi spawn zone. The spawns are so spread apart, which is why it makes this "strategy" so effective. If it was a strategy, then why in every developer sponsored tournament, it is banned? Oh wait, it's not a strategy but cheap play.

If it was a strategy, why did developers make spawn bubbles? Oh wait, yet again...

You're right, there's nothing we can teach you about the game because you are too arrogant to learn.

PS: If you had already learned everything, then you would be a top player. You should learn from those who have done better than you because it's the only way to continually improve. Nobody is perfect and everybody still learns, even the pros.

dantus
04-15-2014, 01:09 PM

O.o they have a contract?

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 01:11 PM
O.o they have a contract?

No ahah its phantomatic contract XD

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 01:13 PM
You cannot regroup effectively in a multi spawn zone. The spawns are so spread apart, which is why it makes this "strategy" so effective. If it was a strategy, then why in every developer sponsored tournament, it is banned? Oh wait, it's not a strategy but cheap play.

If it was a strategy, why did developers make spawn bubbles? Oh wait, yet again...

You're right, there's nothing we can teach you about the game because you are too arrogant to learn.

PS: If you had already learned everything, then you would be a top player. You should learn from those who have done better than you because it's the only way to continually improve. Nobody is perfect and everybody still learns, even the pros.

Where is that pic sec....

leoakre
04-15-2014, 01:17 PM
All Around The Mulberry Bush The Monkey Chased The Weasel...

Jexetta
04-15-2014, 01:19 PM
A penny for a spool of thread, a penny for a needle?

puresai
04-15-2014, 01:24 PM
To me this thread is iron's personal announcement, if he is representing magunm and serious about it, he would tell all his members and allies before posting.
Why would I believe they will do what they said? I have not yet see any other magunm co-gm reply.

Braz left magunm already, and you expect me to believe his testimony of no block stop rules on magunm??

I am pettry sure ally with eos was the last choose for both of us. (no offended)
Why would we want to do that? Hell, why would loyal want to merge with Elitista (again no offended)

When people cant take it any more, they revolt it and find a way out.
As Paul said, he tried many times to communicate with magunm but nothing worked.
if we cant change them with a civilized way so be it.
I dont have any personal issue with any Magunm members or its allies but enough is enough.

let me say this again.
WE will play fair when we believe magunm and its allies do the same.
Right now, I am not buying it yet.

For people who dont pvp or not pvp much, I dont even know why you are commenting this thread.
It's not going to affect your game play anyways.
It's always easy to ask someone to forgive, because s**t doesnt happen to you.

And
I speak for myselves opinion not guild

dantus
04-15-2014, 01:29 PM
Spotblocking is synthetic ganging. Any way you look at it cheap play is cheap play. This includes using macros, spamming pets, spawning, ganging and spot blocking, and tank stacking. Not to be confused with a gentleman's game or "clash". A clash is where two teams comprised of 5 members pvp with each other using intended means.

Haligali
04-15-2014, 01:30 PM
Its a SHAME that this thread is more popular than eric's ideas or kalizza's discovered damage non-stacking percentages.

It indicates the whole forum community in a bad light..

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 01:36 PM

Where is that pic sec...

Found:

I am currently working WITHOUT THE HELP OF MIGHTY LOCKED CRATES TO buy myself gears to be able to compete with the best.

If i poped crates like some people do the hell i wont be a top player. It might sound like bragging but its not empty i am sure i could do as good as you if i had the top gear sir but unlike you and majority i don't or better i can't pop crates till i get what i want so gradually i happily pile up the money and collect as much information as i can about anything.

1600 post in 5 months on the forum i didn't make them sleeping or playing games in the game section. I never stop learning, never, but i am only willing to learn from who really has something to teach. As for you saying i think Safi is madre theresa yes for me she is and i think she is someone i can learn things from.

As for the pvp room the opponents are playing low but they are not actually really doing anything wrong to Emma and her party, you shouldn't be expecting the opponents to play fairly letting you regroup it is left to them if they want or no. Even if you let them regroup that is your own decision and you do it for your own principles.if you want clean pvp you have to let go off your egos.

puresai
04-15-2014, 01:41 PM
Where is that pic sec...

Found:

I am currently working WITHOUT THE HELP OF MIGHTY LOCKED CRATES TO buy myself gears to be able to compete with the best.

If i poped crates like some people do the hell i wont be a top player. It might sound like bragging but its not empty i am sure i could do as good as you if i had the top gear sir but unlike you and majority i don't or better i can't pop crates till i get what i want so gradually i happily pile up the money and collect as much information as i can about anything...1600 post in 5 months on the forum i didn't make them sleeping or plating games in the game section. I am wise enough to know you never stop learning, never, and i am always willing to learn from who really has something to teach. As for you saying i think Safi is madre theresa yes for me she is and i think she is someone i can learn things from.

As for the pvp room the opponents are playing low but they are not actually really doing anything wrong to Emma and her party, you shouldn't be expecting the opponents to play fairly letting you regroup it is left to them if they want or no. Even if you let them regroup that is your own decision and you do it for your own principles.if you want clean pvp you have to let go off your egos.

Lets not go back to square1.

you are off the topic, please take your personal issue and start your own thread

Thank you

SayCreed
04-15-2014, 01:42 PM
Thanks for giving me a good read guys.
Why go cinemas when you can watch (read more like) top quality entertainment.

On a serious note:
I'm noob so can I ask a question?
Why did <Magnum> Wanted to take out (Imo disband) <Pride>?
If this didn't happen I'm sure this crap wouldn't happen.

Zeus
04-15-2014, 01:43 PM
Where is that pic sec...

Found:

If i poped crates like some people do the hell i wont be a top player. It might sound like bragging but its not empty i am sure i could do as good as you if i had the top gear sir but unlike you and majority i don't or better i can't pop crates till i get what i want so gradually i happily pile up the money and collect as much information as i can about anything.

1600 post in 5 months on the forum i didn't make them sleeping or playing games in the game section. I never stop learning, never, but i am only willing to learn from who really has something to teach. As for you saying i think Safi is madre theresa yes for me she is and i think she is someone i can learn things from.

Lets not go back to square1.

I could say a lot on this but I'm not going to as the entire thing is off topic and not remotely close to the OP.

Bottom line: Arcanes don't make you skilled, but knowing game mechanics and being geared to the teeth makes you a very dangerous player.

On topic,

There's nothing wrong with spot blocking then by your logic as well. Players are allowed to join a game and do what they want, it's strategy, is it not? These "strategies" are black marked for very obvious reasons and there's a reason why they are not considered strategies in any real tournament.

puresai
04-15-2014, 01:45 PM
Thanks for giving me a good read guys.
Why go cinemas when you can watch (read more like) top quality entertainment.

On a serious note:
I'm noob so can I ask a question?
Why did <Magnum> Wanted to take out (Imo disband) <Pride>?
If this didn't happen I'm sure this crap wouldn't happen.

Sir, you are off the topic, please enjoy the show and remain quiet

Thank you

Solid
04-15-2014, 01:50 PM
Wow, you're too smart, I bet you're the son of eistain. I have to answer? This thread is already laughing, we missed you just you with your wisdom, you make me private lessons?Maybe on how to spam pet, ur the best :)

I'd love to be enlightened by eistain!

Joncheese
04-15-2014, 01:54 PM
@ Hali, yes it is shame that the percentage issue isn't getting more attention, but, there isn't much we can do about it, and the devs know. I'm as dissapointed as you.... But what more can we do?

For those that are "bored" or "tired" of this thread than I urge you not to read it. No one is forcing anyone to read the replies and it is posted in the pvp section of the forum. Those that comment and have little pvp activity really do not understand the situation.

For those of you who want to continue discussing matters here I'd like to remind them that there is no need to get personal. Regardless of what you may think of peoples points of view that does not give anyone the right to belittle or insult anyone.

Prime example,

I'd love to be enlightened by eistain!

@purseai and @ kei, you hit the nail on the head, and this coming from one of the most patient and kind players I know In game. What does that tell you.

Deadroth
04-15-2014, 01:54 PM
you are off the topic, please take your personal issue and start your own thread

Thank you

We have best riposte for ignorantion.
Kudos.

Thx for making mine day :)
Sincerely
Deadroth

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 01:56 PM
I could say a lot on this but I'm not going to as the entire thing is off topic and not remotely close to the OP.

Bottom line: Arcanes don't make you skilled, but knowing game mechanics and being geared to the teeth makes you a very dangerous player.

On topic,

There's nothing wrong with spot blocking then by your logic as well. Players are allowed to join a game and do what they want, it's strategy, is it not? These "strategies" are black marked for very obvious reasons and there's a reason why they are not considered strategies in any real tournament.

Like i said pointing fingers at others never lead to anything because you that is behaving so smart actually started the off topic:

The opponents can't keep you divide for too long after a couple of tries you will get back in formation. If you play smart they will have to also split up at some point to keep your faction divided. Use the room at your advantage split- regroup... why do you think they made the room full of zig zags.

Fashion?

leoakre
04-15-2014, 01:57 PM
A penny for a spool of thread, a penny for a needle?

The Weasel Thought Twas All In Fun, Pop Goes The Weasel...

Zeus
04-15-2014, 01:57 PM
Like i said pointing fingers at other never lead to anything because you that is behaving smart actually started the off topic:

Actually, they can because a lot of the time, people will spawn into the area where players are just waiting to spawn them. :)

The opponents can't keep you divide for too long after a couple tries you will get back in formation cause they will have to also split up at some if you play smart to keep your faction divided. Use the room at your advantage split regroup... why do you think they made the room full of zig zags.

Fashion?

Replied in bold.

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 02:09 PM
Actually, they can because a lot of the time, people will spawn into the area where players are just waiting to spawn them.

I don't want to start writing long annoying manual text for you and i won't especially when i clearly know you know it is possible to regroup if you are in a good party agaisnt opponents standing in middle of the room or spawnblocking by adopting a strategy and not running directly to their arms.

So i will ask you a simple question :)

When this happens to you what do you do, you rage and run away from the fight or...............?(fill in)

keikali
04-15-2014, 02:16 PM

Deadroth
04-15-2014, 02:21 PM

He just can't understand it is pointless lol ;)

Zeus
04-15-2014, 02:24 PM
I don't want to start writing long annoying manual text for you and i won't especially when i clearly know you know it is possible to regroup if you are in a good party agaisnt opponents standing in middle of the room or spawnblocking by adopting a strategy and not running directly to their arms.

So i will ask you a simple question :)

When this happens to you what do you do, you rage and run away from the fight or...............?(fill in)

Anyone who plays PvP knows it's very very difficult to actually regroup especially when the other team is just as geared as you.

Can you please stop posting now when you don't even play PvP, therefore you do not know what you are talking about? Everything you have been saying is theoretical BS.

I'll say it again..if they are standing in your spawn and every time you attempt to regroup, each of your players have a 1/5 chance to spawn into the spawn they are standing in, how can you regroup? Especially if they are geared to the teeth in arcanes just like others? Are you kidding me?

By your post alone, it's evident that you do not play PvP as you would have recognized that by staying in spawn, you can kill the players before the bubble goes up. (There is a time frame when the player respawns where he is not protected by the bubble).

If teammates try to get to you to protect you, they will be sniped by the rogues preventing a regroup. You cannot leave the area because as soon as you leave the spawn, you lose the bubble and die very quickly.

So...

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 02:32 PM
Anyone who plays PvP knows it's very very difficult to actually regroup especially when the other team is just as geared as you.

Can you please stop posting now when you don't even play PvP, therefore you do not know what you are talking about? Everything you have been saying is theoretical BS.

I have played enough pvp to get fed up of it and go back to pve so stop saying things you do not know nothing about.

I never said you talked BS, even though i don't agree with what you think or your ideas i still respect them.

Don't be rude. :)

Zeus
04-15-2014, 02:35 PM
I have played enough pvp to get fed up of it and go back to pve so stop saying things you do not know nothing about.

I never said you talked BS even though i don't agree with what you think or your ideas i respect them.

Don't be rude. :)

You're in PvE for a reason, you just said yourself that you were fed up. I only said what I said because you keep offering theoretical solutions on something that you do not know anything about! Everyone has done PvP for a few kills to try it out that does not make you experienced in it.

As I said before, your theoretical knowledge is a farce, so please stop. You're offering solutions on things that you have yet to experience. I have just explained how spawning works. There is simply no possible way to regroup from that.

Solid
04-15-2014, 02:37 PM
He just can't understand it is pointless lol ;)

I don't even believe you know what your talking about, unless you PvP, which you don't.
If you want to PvP, come on in buddy.

Don't speak if you don't have the credentials or any background knowledge of the given situation.

K thx.

Zeus
04-15-2014, 02:39 PM
I don't even believe you know what your talking about, unless you PvP, which you don't.

Don't speak if you don't have the credentials or any background knowledge of the given situation.

K thx.

I have to say that I agree with one thing in your post:
• People giving opinions on things that they do not have credentials or background knowledge in. It's highly annoying. I mean, take a look at what it did to Singe!

Deadroth
04-15-2014, 02:44 PM

K thx.

Don't thank me cause You don't need to. I just answered to troll. Like eos and resilence does to magnum.

Over of discussion. Do not start it with me.

Farewell.

Aziiii
04-15-2014, 02:51 PM
you people should go out more and eat pizza, see a movie ,drink .... ...btw anyone seen divergen movie? ...i heard it's good XD

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 02:53 PM
You're in PvE for a reason, you just said yourself that you were fed up. I only said what I said because you keep offering theoretical solutions on something that you do not know anything about! Everyone has done PvP for a few kills to try it out that does not make you experienced in it.

As I said before, your theoretical knowledge is a farce, so please stop. You're offering solutions on things that you have yet to experience. I have just explained how spawning works. There is simply no possible way to regroup from that.

How is it i remember my party regrouping in clashes when we were spawnblocked? The players that died and started in the other room get out fast as possible and play hide and seek. They don't go and save the others instead they communicate in gc their current position.
The ones that respwan in same room go out and get killed until they respawn in the other room at this point they move in the opposite direction of their party.

When the opponents don't see anybody to farm anymore they will go in search of the hiding party and then the one spawn blocked will be free.
If they stupidy go divided you already solved your problem if instead they go in group and manage to kill your hiding party at this point they are too far from your rooms so you respawn and quickly regroup.

Its complicated to put in act but i thought you wanted to do "serious" clashes.

I guess you are not prepaired though so just rage quit and move to the next room.

Like i said and you continue to ignore i did pvp everyday so just Meh :)

Zeus
04-15-2014, 02:53 PM
you people should go out more and eat pizza, see a movie ,drink .... ...btw anyone seen divergen movie? ...i heard it's good XD

I preferred the new Captain America. :3

Silly Aziiii, don't you know these posts are while we're standing in life for the movie, waiting for our pizza, or standing outside the club before getting our party mode on? We're all kool kids. xD

Zeus
04-15-2014, 02:56 PM
How is it i remember my party regrouping in clashes when we were spawnblocked? The people that die and started in the other room get out fast as possible and play hide and seek. They don't go and save the others instead they communicate in gc their current position.
The ones that respwan in same room quickly go out and get killed until they respawn in the other room at this point they move in the opposite direction of their party.

When the opponents don't see anybody to farm anymore they will go in search of the hiding party and then the one spawn blocked will be free.
If they stupidy go divided you already solved your problem if instead they go in group and manage to kill your hiding party at this point they are too far from your rooms so you respawn and quickly regroup.

Its complicated to put in act but i thought you wanted to do "serious" clashes.

I guess you are not prepaired though so just rage quit and move to the next room.

Meh :)

Again, you are most likely not fighting against skilled players.

You do not have time for that and if they realize that the number of players respawning are decreasing, they already quickly go to other areas to kill. Note, I did not say it's impossible to regroup because it isn't. However, you face tons of deaths before you even do. And then, from that point on, if you make a single mistake it is back to square one again.

Thus...spawning is not allowed in any official tournament as I've stated before. I really am in disbelief that you consider it a strategy. O_O

leoakre
04-15-2014, 03:00 PM
The Muleberry bush got dizzy and died. It skipped jail. It did not pass Go, nor collect $200. It went directly to Hell which has been renamed the Arcane Legend Forums.

leoakre
04-15-2014, 03:02 PM

Shall I pick you up at 7:00pm, luvy?

Uicheusa
04-15-2014, 03:03 PM
I promised Barz I will support his idea and show some support by giving thanks to those who try to spread the positive energy in this thread.

However, after seeing various kinds of drama deviating from the topic, I feel the need to tell this story, which is based on fact:

A bunch of pvpers from <Magnum> are fighting people from <Pride> in a fair 5v5 clash. Then one rogue from <Pride> comes in to replace another one.

So folks from <Magnum> start to ask if the new guy/girl is clear about that they are playing Last-Man-Standing, and this rogue gives them a positive answer.

After like two clashes, this rogue is probably not satisfied with how his/her guildies keep falling and just decides to come back from spawn and kill the rest of the <Magnum> team unprepared while their skills are under cooldown.

Spontaneously, people from <Magnum> ask why that rogue does what he/she did, and he/she answers:

Bless
04-15-2014, 03:14 PM
^ New name but old game

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 03:17 PM
Again, you are most likely not fighting against skilled players.

You do not have time for that and if they realize that the number of players respawning are decreasing, they already quickly go to other areas to kill. Note, I did not say it's impossible to regroup because it isn't. However, you face tons of deaths before you even do. And then, from that point on, if you make a single mistake it is back to square one again.

Thus...spawning is not allowed in any official tournament as I've stated before. I really am in disbelief that you consider it a strategy. O_O

I said it is low play, strategies are instead what are adopted to counter attack. Like i said you are not ready for serious pvp. In serious clashes you die get spawnblocked, gangbanged and do the same to the opponents. In serious clashes theoretical practice before real clashes with your opponents are required. When you find yourself in difficulty everyone already knows what to do. In serious pvp there are no clashs pause for tea everybody ready? Reclash.

If you wanna play tournaments you play tournament which are completely different from when you enter a guild war or a random clash. In those pvp nobody listens to anyone.

Or you learn how to counterattack spawnblocks (dying too) or you keep taking ss and posting them on the forums. It is as simple as that, theoretical BS or not.

Uicheusa
04-15-2014, 03:20 PM
Oh nice pride is a guild again? Gl venom with your guild :)
Dear Emma, I can see that you were confused by the present tense I used in my last reply. However, I believe this is how English is used when one is trying to tell a story.

P.S. I think your comment is a little disrespectful to a former guildmate and possible friend of yours.

P.P.S. If somehow you feel offended by this P.S. please let me know, I will be more than happy to edit it for your sake.

Emmacheese
04-15-2014, 03:21 PM
I said it is low play, strategies are instead what are adopted to counter attack. Like i said you are not ready for serious pvp. In serious clashes you die get spawnblocked, gangbanged and do the same to the opponents. In serious clashes theoretical practice before real clashes with your opponents are required. When you find yourself in difficulty everyone already knows what to do. In serious pvp there are no clashs pause for tea everybody ready? Reclash.

If you wanna play tournaments you play tournament which are completely different from when you enter a guild war or a random clash. In those pvp nobody listens to anyone.

Or you learn how to counterattack spawnblocks (dying too) or you keep taking ss and posting them on the forums. It is as simple as that, theoretical BS or not.

For the love of god just stop! Please please just leave this thread you aren't anything to do with this yet it is turning into the elitefamily show like always, please can you just leave well alone.

Dear Emma, I can see that you were confused by the present tense I used in my last reply. However, I believe this is how English is used when one is trying to tell a story.

P.S. I think your comment is a little disrespectful to a former guildmate and possible friend of yours.

P.P.S. If somehow you feel offended by this P.S. please let me know, I will be more than happy to edit it for your sake.

Hmmm he isn't offended I play OnC with him, so was suprised I did not know he started pride again since I know he is still the GM, so when we refer to you shall we call you Purple Thunder or Deathwish or The Old Gang? And offended you called us pride? Lol nah just get the name right Anyways cute story I have many like that too (with videos) Wanna compare? :)

Zeus
04-15-2014, 03:25 PM

Who says I do not do that already?

I'm typically already skyping with players while PvPing so I can communicate effectively and tell them what to do when we run into that situation. PvP here isn't my first rodeo considering I've PvP'd in other MMOs where it is way worse.

However, this is AL and not other MMOs where we have a community that likes to play fairly. Thus, I like to give the benefit of the doubt and play fairly because it makes PvP a better place.

PS: Where do you see me posting a SS on this thread?

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 03:26 PM
For the love of god just stop! Please please just leave this thread you aren't anything to do with this yet it is turning into the elitefamily show like always, please can you just leave well alone.

Zeus is codirecting the production of the show too. Maybe you missed it cause he is your guildie. :3

Rare
04-15-2014, 03:27 PM

I saw it. it was pretty cool. me being the skeptic that I am though immediately picked out the things that didn't make sense.

In general though it was pretty good.

leoakre
04-15-2014, 03:28 PM
Oh come on people, sparring in PvP should be fun like flirting! Two people jab at each other til it is time to get down to the wrestling.
:vwink:

Serancha
04-15-2014, 03:32 PM
Ahhh I miss season 2. The only drama there involved killing glitchers. There was no such thing as a spot block before season 5. How it became the biggest issue in the history of humankind in the space of one season, I don't know or care. Just stop acting like children. If you can't play nice, go do something else.

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 03:36 PM
Who says I do not do that already?

I'm typically already skyping with players while PvPing so I can communicate effectively and tell them what to do when we run into that situation. PvP here isn't my first rodeo considering I've PvP'd in other MMOs where it is way worse.

However, this is AL and not other MMOs where we have a community that likes to play fairly. Thus, I like to give the benefit of the doubt and play fairly because it makes PvP a better place.

PS: Where do you see me posting a SS on this thread?

Huuummmm........

General references nevermind.

Aziiii
04-15-2014, 03:44 PM
Ahhh I miss season 2. The only drama there involved killing glitchers. There was no such thing as a spot block before season 5. How it became the biggest issue in the history of humankind in the space of one season, I don't know or care. Just stop acting like children. If you can't play nice, go do something else. yea true that XD ill vote on a pizza, im hungry

leoakre
04-15-2014, 03:54 PM
Ahhh I miss season 2. The only drama there involved killing glitchers. There was no such thing as a spot block before season 5. How it became the biggest issue in the history of humankind in the space of one season, I don't know or care. Just stop acting like children. If you can't play nice, go do something else.

Oh oh oh, I know ... The Who Can Last The Longest Before Suicide By Kraag Cannons Game' Much better odds of coming out with something positive from that game!

P.s. was all out of thanks today

wvhills
04-15-2014, 03:55 PM
i like turtles

Solid
04-15-2014, 03:57 PM
Don't thank me cause You don't need to. I just answered to troll. Like eos and resilence does to magnum.

Over of discussion. Do not start it with me.

Farewell.

Wow Mr. BadA over here!

Better not start anything with him, he will mess me up.

Instanthumor
04-15-2014, 03:59 PM
Parth, we should schedule a time and invite EliteFamily to some clashes. Maybe with some hands-on, modern experience, he'll get a picture. Obviously, we don't need to teach him how to tank, since he is a pro already.

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 04:10 PM
Parth, we should schedule a time and invite EliteFamily to some clashes. Maybe with some hands-on, modern experience, he'll get a picture. Obviously, we don't need to teach him how to tank, since he is a pro already.

Gold sir,
Sir?
Why you no give me gold?

leoakre
04-15-2014, 04:14 PM
i like turtles

ROFL

Snapper, sea, gopher, or mutant ninja?

Xenobiotic
04-15-2014, 04:36 PM
@Resilience/EoS Can you not see what's going on here? Magnum is taking the initiative and repairing their mistakes and what comes in response? "Can't take your own medicine?" That's bs, guys seriously give them a chance. Do you really think Barz can tell every member,"Hey man, don't block, thanks?" Cause if you do then man you're definitely wrong. Magnum has just posted NO BLOCKING on their thread when? YESTERDAY, 1 day ago and most members don't even use forums. Maybe give them 1-2 weeks to let them get settled in and then start reporting VIA PM NOT PUBLICLY to Officers & GMs. I would also like to request to try and limit the blocking. If Magnum block then leave. Worst thing that can happen is you're framed a runner, so what? They're your enemies, you shouldn't care what they think of you. Paul come on man, I've been your friend for some time but haven't really communicated to much but I know you're an extremely good GM to hold EoS up until now. You're a GM, setting up an example for your guildmates is what you should do. Don't retaliate with their own medicine, instead, play fair. Travel in packs, have 5 EoS/Resilience members on one side and just wait for Magnum on the other. I know you guys are pissed and truthfully, I would be too if I were in your shoes but just give em a chance and maybe, just maybe you guys could start repairing dented relationships and become friends again.

Note: This post was not in any way asking for a fight.

Spell
04-15-2014, 04:37 PM
Wow Mr. BadA over here!

Better not start anything with him, he will mess me up.

Careful deadroth this guy takes college classes in high school ! =o

eeknoh
04-15-2014, 04:41 PM
Wow this thing still going strong. Ive officially contributed to the OP, can only hope it helps. Id love to see a solution to this trajn wreck of a relationahip between everyone but seems far off sadly. I hope im wrong.

Frankly I'm wondering if STG has any intention to expand pvp and add more zones or anything. Ive seen nothing new since i started this game now approaching a year ago. I enjoy pvp a great deal, just not in this game. Perhaps more zones would help alleviate some of this tension as well. I know i may seem a tad off-topic but this is a solution that comes to mind from an outside source. At the moment there doesnt seem to be one within.

Spell
04-15-2014, 04:46 PM
@Resilience/EoS Can you not see what's going on here? Magnum is taking the initiative and repairing their mistakes and what comes in response? "Can't take your own medicine?" That's bs, guys seriously give them a chance. Do you really think Barz can tell every member,"Hey man, don't block, thanks?" Cause if you do then man you're definitely wrong. Magnum has just posted NO BLOCKING on their thread when? YESTERDAY, 1 day ago and most members don't even use forums. Maybe give them 1-2 weeks to let them get settled in and then start reporting VIA PM NOT PUBLICLY to Officers & GMs.

To be honest I have tried countless times to get fair games with these magnum ppl.The only time we had a decent game was when a mod joined our game.And guess what! Poof all trash talk dissapeared and all could rg xD.I'm sorry but magnums aren't in any way or form the victims here.MOST,but not all,could care less to play fair.

Oh and BTW xeno why don't u join them instead of being a cheerleader? Just saying :)

Xenobiotic
04-15-2014, 04:47 PM
To be honest I have tried countless times to get fair games with these magnum ppl.The only time we had a decent game was when a mod joined our game.And guess what! Poof all trash talk dissapeared and all could rg xD.I'm sorry but magnums aren't in any way or form the victims here.MOST,but not all,could care less to play fair.

Oh and BTW xeno why don't u join them instead of being a cheerleader? Just saying :)

Spell, I edited my post. Had to submit the Magnum part because I had just got home.

Bless
04-15-2014, 05:11 PM
To be honest, "Not seeing any changes, why should we stop our [retaliation-blocking] ways too?" is a pathetic excuse. It's been a day since implementation. Secondly, it's been announced all over GC and guild thread; but because not everyone was online, it will take atleast a week or two for the rule to be solidly built into gameplay.

However it requires co-operation of the others and if those other guilds aren't willing to co-operate, then I have to honestly say that you are worse than those who are scapegoated of starting the blocking, or who have done it, because you are carrying it on.

Spell
04-15-2014, 05:17 PM
To be honest, "Not seeing any changes, why should we stop our [retaliation-blocking] ways too?" is a pathetic excuse. It's been a day since implementation. Secondly, it's been announced all over GC and guild thread; but because not everyone was online, it will take atleast a week or two for the rule to be solidly built into gameplay.

However it requires co-operation of the others and if those other guilds aren't willing to co-operate, then I have to honestly say that you are worse than those who are scapegoated of starting the blocking, or who have done it, because you are carrying it on.

Well let's see what happens in the coming weeks.if what u guys are trying to do is true I'm sure we all will enjoy PvP more.

BTW should we post screenies of blockers to your guild thread so u my address them or give em a spanking he he =)

Xenobiotic
04-15-2014, 05:21 PM
Well let's see what happens in the coming weeks.if what u guys are trying to do is true I'm sure we all will enjoy PvP more.

BTW should we post screenies of blockers to your guild thread so u my address them or give em a spanking he he =)

Spell, if you analyze your posts you can notice that you have obvious flame baits. This is a constructive feedback thread, if you're here to look for a fight then please go back in game. Thanks in advance.

Classychic
04-15-2014, 06:15 PM

Why not make a closed group where only 2 leaders/officers from the mentioned guilds have access. Post screenies there. If we are to fix this then complaints should not be made too public as it will invite trolls and unnecessary comments.

Solid
04-15-2014, 06:22 PM
Careful deadroth this guy takes college classes in high school ! =o

Careful dead this guy doesn't know what college is ! =0

Emmacheese
04-15-2014, 06:29 PM
Spell, if you analyze your posts you can notice that you have obvious flame baits. This is a constructive feedback thread, if you're here to look for a fight then please go back in game. Thanks in advance.

I think you will find she was being constructive, stop picking for the sake of it,

Why not make a closed group where only 2 leaders/officers from the mentioned guilds have access. Post screenies there. If we are to fix this then complaints should not be made too public as it will invite trolls and unnecessary comments.

This ^^

and it also keeps elitefamily and his sidekick xeno out

Xenobiotic
04-15-2014, 06:30 PM
I think you will find she was being constructive, stop picking for the sake of it,

This ^^

and it also keeps elitefamily and his sidekick xeno out

I will keep my cool and not argue with you Emma but keep in mind, wherever you go, drama follows.

uunknownn
04-15-2014, 06:59 PM
i am a retired pvpier in endgame but its simple ...all officers of everyguild that you pointing out this thread just need a manly agrrement.and if some members dont follow the agreement its up to the officers to kick that member so you can hold your promisises to the other guild and to mentain the agreement.sorry im not good in english..but i know you know what i mean.dont make it so complicated

Twjsted
04-15-2014, 07:31 PM
Hi everyone. Please try and keep the discussion on topic, civil and respectful. It looks like most of you are already doing this and we thank you for that. The rest of you, please don't force us to close this down before the discussion runs its course.

Thank you.