PDA

View Full Version : [L41]: 8-bit Salute CTF Tournament!

Pages : [1] 2

Zeus
05-10-2014, 02:31 PM
L41: 8-bit Salute CTF!

No of Players: 10
Type: Single Elimination

Description:
I. Level Requirement: L41

II. Gear Requirement:
Certain gear will not be allowed. Please check tournament rules for more details.*

III. Tournament Description:
This tournament will consist of teams with 5 players on each team fighting a double elimination style bracket in a classic CTF tournament, where the objective is to be the first to score 5 flags before your opponent(s).
Matches will be played in the following fashion:
• Before starting the match, both teams are required to meet in one spawn directly opposite to their opponent's spawn room.
• 1 player from each spawn room is required to stand outside of the opponent's spawn room to insure that no player is attempting to get a head start on capturing the flag.
• There must be a screenshot of both teams acknowledging the match to begin. This screenshot MUST be posted on the tournament thread or PM'd to: Zeus or Remiem.
• The final score must be captured and posted on both the tournament thread as well as PM'd to: Zeus or Remiem.

IV. Time of Tournament:
The tournament will begin as soon as all slots are filled. From the exact time the brackets are posted, you will have 1 week to find your opponent(s) and complete the match. An agreed time must be posted on the tournament thread with both team leaders acknowledging and agreeing to this time.

V. Scorekeeping:
Each tournament round will consist of 1 game where both teams are expected to fight to their fullest & be the first to capture 5 flags. Screenshots of the win must be posted on the tournament thread or PM'd to: Zeus & Remiem. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. If this is not completed, then it is as if the match did not even happen.

Once a win is confirmed, the winner will advance to the next bracket.

VI. Tournament Rules:
These will be the tournament rules & also the only way judges will be able to make a decision from. Without supporting evidence that a team or team member has broken the following rules, the judge will not be able to make a decision.

Disclaimer: *Upon entering this tournament, you and your team members have read each section of this thread & fully understand what is required to enter this tournament. Participants will also understand that failure to comply to any of the rules will result in their and possibly the team's immediate disqualification.

Without further adieu:

• A team leader may have no more than 2 of the same class on his team.
• Before starting the match, each team must regroup into ONE spawn that is directly across from where the other team's spawn location is.
• Before starting the match, one player of each team must go near the enemy's spawn to insure that no team member is attempting to get a head start. (Yes, these team members that go explore are technically the only players that are allowed a head start)
• No macros
• No summoning/dismissing of stun pets. Pet swapping for mana IS allowed.
• No trash talking during the entire time the tournament match & before/after the tournament match is taking place may occur. If any team player is found to be trash talking or behaving non-sportsmanlike, they will be disqualified and the team will not be allowed to sub in another player.
• A team is allowed to have 3 subs (one for each active slot), but that sub may not qualify to play if there is 2 of the same class active in the team.*
• A minimum of 5 players is required to enter the tournament. You do not need subs, but you are allowed up to 3. They all must follow the rules of the tournament.
• Opposing teams facing each other MUST agree on a time & date to play. This must be done within 2 days of knowing who your opposing team is.
• If a team does not meet on the time & date specified, they will be disqualified. (Under special circumstances, I will allow ONE re-trial to successfully meet up). If this means that team players have to stay up at a time inconvenient to them, so be it. There are sacrifices one must make for developer sponsored tournaments.
• A screenshot of an agreeing time and date for each match-up must be posted AND PM'd to: Zeus or Remiem
• If a team member goes AFK, it is up to the other team to decide wether to wait or not. However, sportsmanship and common courtesy will be appreciated.
• Any drama/situations/disagreements once the tournament is in session must be PM'd to me. If any posts are made on the tournament thread, it will result in that player dropping out of the tournament.
• There may be no more than 3 stun-related pets (this includes terrify & panic pets) on one team. This tournament will require variation.
• Arcane pets will be allowed, but no more than 2 arcane pets will be allowed on the team.
• 2 Arcane weapon per team will be allowed.
• Arcane Rings will not be allowed.
• Mythic items will be allowed.
• Only 1 arcane rarity item is allowed to be equipped. Meaning, if one has a Maul of Ollerus and Samael, they will have to choose which one to use.
• Spawning or blocking off an opposing team's entrance will result in the entire team's automatic disqualification.
• You must post the team you are registering with on the tournament thread and specify the equipment of each player.
• One is not allowed to switch out team-members once the tournament has started, so, choose your teammates wisely.
• A sub will not be allowed to participate in another team other than the team he is subbing for.
• There may not be the same player of different teams.
• Semi-Finals & Final matches will be evaluated based on best out of 5! Normal Rounds will be best of 3!
• Something I was contacted about in game when a team was asking if they can switch weapons...For clarification, you ARE allowed to switch weapons BEFORE a tournament match. Once the match has started, you may not be allowed to switch it. Also, if you switch the weapon... you MUST update it in the team description.
• This is a charity tournament, so all players MUST wear the 8 bit salute banner at ALL times.
• If you hide the flag in your spawn room and abuse spawn bubbles in this manner, you will be disqualified without any further questions. See post #165 and #182 for clarification.
• Refer to post #2 for a sample video.
Secondly, in light of some practices, pet changes will be allowed but they must comply to the 2 arcane pet, 3 stun pet rule. The reason being is this:
• If you fight with a curse user mage and your team did not use misty as a pet, you are at a huge disadvantage the entire fight. Rather than saying that you should be at a disadvantage the entire fight, you will be allowed to change your pet. However, if you change your pet to a pet that breaks the existing rules, you will be disqualified.
• You may use a sub during or in between matches.

• ANY RULES BROKEN MUST BE PROVEN WITH EVIDENCE OR THEY WILL BE CONSIDERED NULL.

*= Sub definition:

I'm working on handling that!

Here's the final verdict on the class issue:
Remiem has decided to allow team changes and subs w/ multiple classes, but when the tournament starts the line-up is locked down. So, on the day the first battle happens, all team rosters will be locked down and subs must choose ONE class to compete with and the tourney will officially begin.

To those who weren't aware that I did not define sub being limited to one class earlier will now have the chance to adapt to that versatility. This will limit a sub's versatility but at the same time, it will allow people to account for unexpected circumstances.

Note: These rules are subject to change at any time before the tournament begins.

VII. Prizes:

• 500 platinum per player for the winning team.
• 200 platinum per player for the runner up.
• Consolation platinum!
VIII. How to Register:
Participants will register through the following link:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=61

READ THIS BEFORE CLICKING THAT LINK!
Please note, a forum account is needed to register. You will need click the button "New Team" once clicking on the link above. Also, the team captain will also be required to register their team. In the team description, a team captain must list the following: team members, substitutes, class of each player, the pet each player & sub will be using, as well as the gear. Nobody other than the team captain can register the team & the team captain must be specified by posting on the thread. No team is made official until registering. Team captains should also post on the official tournament thread with their forum account and state their IGN. They are also required to state their team members IGNs that they will be playing on.

With that said...

Good Luck! May the games begin!

Zeus
05-10-2014, 02:32 PM
Sample Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt2iRy-j1DU

Zeus
05-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Round 1 has begun as of May 15, 2014 PST!
Below are match-ups:

You will have one week to schedule and complete these matches! I would recommend that you contact the other team, agree on a time and fight on the scheduled time. That way, if one team does not show up, I can have a reason to DQ the team who did not show up.

Joncheese
05-10-2014, 02:35 PM
Awesomeness can't wait

Archerios
05-10-2014, 02:40 PM
the prize must be great

Zeus
05-10-2014, 03:19 PM
Keep in mind that Remiem has informed me that she can join full CTF matches to watch/record. So, please do not cheat! Keep the tournament fair and we should all have no issues. :)

Valkiryas
05-10-2014, 03:22 PM
Arcane Ring Prize ?

Zeus
05-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Arcane Ring Prize ?

Since it's a multiple player tournament, I doubt that Remiem will be handing everybody an arcane ring who wins. However, I am sure that she has something awesome in store!

Valkiryas
05-10-2014, 03:35 PM

I'm not a Platinum User so 100 platinum for me it's fine :)

Bless
05-10-2014, 04:06 PM
I'm in.

Looking for a team, PM me. IDC what guild.

Zeus
05-10-2014, 04:29 PM
Sample video is coming up shortly on how to play!

Xenobiotic
05-10-2014, 04:56 PM
I'm in.

Looking for a team, Pm me.

Zeus
05-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Sample video is up in post #2!

Anarchist
05-10-2014, 06:34 PM
Darn, i wanna do this.!

Ps: no lag is awesome.

Ishtmeet
05-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Nice, I've got a team. Couple of resilence members, tho I don't have a PvP based guild. Anyways, parth can you tell me when should we post our teams and sample on how to post?

Zeus
05-10-2014, 06:59 PM
Nice, I've got a team. Couple of resilence members, tho I don't have a PvP based guild. Anyways, parth can you tell me when should we post our teams and sample on how to post?

Hey Ishtmeet,

To register, this is how you do it:

1. Click this link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=58
2. 87857 Click new Team.
3. Create your team.
4. Enter your teammates and subs. Include their gear and pets.
5. The team leader joins tournament.
6. Congrats, you are registered!

Zeus
05-10-2014, 07:29 PM
If people cannot afford the 8 bit banner and are intent on registering, please PM me in game. I will happily buy you a banner.

@Safi
Hope to see Eminence participating!

Ishtmeet
05-10-2014, 07:40 PM
Hey Ishtmeet,

To register, this is how you do it:

1. Click this link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=58
2. 87857 Click new Team.
3. Create your team.
4. Enter your teammates and subs. Include their gear and pets.
5. The team leader joins tournament.
6. Congrats, you are registered!
Thanks bro, I got it. But when is the last day for submission? Any fixed date?

Zeus
05-10-2014, 07:46 PM
Thanks bro, I got it. But when is the last day for submission? Any fixed date?

Tournament will start when all the slots fill up or are close to filling up.

Ishtmeet
05-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Tournament will start when all the slots fill up or are close to filling up.

inkredible
05-10-2014, 08:06 PM
awesome :) cant wait, ill ask if DM wants to participate as guild, if not im free

Solid
05-10-2014, 09:06 PM
Oh shet I'm in

How many skilled players are geared and how many geared players are skilled?

This is up to connections, GL to all!

Xenobiotic
05-10-2014, 09:47 PM
Parth, when I click the link it redirects me to an empty page (on tapatalk). could you just auto assign me to a team? I'll gladly join anyone.

Zeus
05-10-2014, 09:51 PM
Parth, when I click the link it redirects me to an empty page (on tapatalk). could you just auto assign me to a team? I'll gladly join anyone.

You cannot use the tournament systems on mobile, you have to use a desktop browser and I cannot auto assign you on anyone's team, unfortunately. I cannot for ce anyone to play with you so I suggest that you find a team man, you have plenty of time! :)

Trenton
05-10-2014, 09:57 PM
I had probably better cap if I feel like joining ._. Too bad it isn't for L41's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Zeus
05-10-2014, 10:07 PM
I had probably better cap if I feel like joining ._. Too bad it isn't for L41's

It is for L41s?

Trenton
05-10-2014, 10:08 PM
It is for L41s?

L40's is what I meant, I'm so stupid

lowratehitman
05-10-2014, 10:33 PM
I wish the CTF was this kind of pvp

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Cero
05-11-2014, 01:01 AM
Zeus, what about the upcoming Mythic weapons?

Zeus
05-11-2014, 01:07 AM
Zeus, what about the upcoming Mythic weapons?

They will be allowed. :)

Cero
05-11-2014, 01:19 AM
T_T

Zeus
05-11-2014, 01:46 AM
T_T

Why's that a bad thing, Cero?

Zeus
05-11-2014, 02:04 AM
New Rule:

• If you hide the flag in your spawn room and abuse spawn bubbles in this manner, you will be disqualified without any further questions.

*cough* Samurai *cough* >.>

Instanthumor
05-11-2014, 03:40 AM
New Rule:

• If you hide the flag in your spawn room and abuse spawn bubbles in this manner, you will be disqualified without any further questions.

Why would you hide your own flag...

Zeus
05-11-2014, 04:23 AM
Why would you hide your own flag...

Mean holding it in the spawn room while your teammates die and get the spawn bubble upon respawn so that they may protect you.

The issue with this is:

1. If somebody claims spawning, if you're in the spawn room holding the flag, the other side can be framed to look like they are spawning.
2. The spawn bubble from dead teammates of the opposing team will make it very hard for the flag to be recaptured.

So, once you have left a spawn room, it is OFF LIMITS to re-enter it.

Cero
05-11-2014, 04:47 AM
T_T

Why's that a bad thing, Cero?

Imbalance of gear.
I bet the new bow or gun has decent dmg to
Atleast easily kill players with mythic armor.
the dmg might be too high for the old mythic armor and i ddnt hear any new armor with the mythic weapon anouncement.
And Not all can get it quickly like others.

Zeus
05-11-2014, 04:52 AM
Imbalance of gear.
the dmg might be too high for the old mythic armor and i ddnt hear any new armor with the mythic weapon anouncement.

I'm not going to force people to hold onto their old mythics just to play the tournament, sorry. :/

Mucsi
05-11-2014, 05:40 AM
I'm looking for team.. Ign: Mucsomacso, warrior.

Cero
05-11-2014, 07:03 AM
Imbalance of gear.

I'm not going to force people to hold onto their old mythics just to play the tournament, sorry. :/

Ic ok

Xenobiotic
05-11-2014, 07:10 AM
Actually I need a group so if anyone wants a rogue, pm me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Candylicks
05-11-2014, 08:37 AM
I won't be participating, but Zeus lmk if you need any banners I will gladly donate some for this.

Tegra
05-11-2014, 09:49 AM
Are you allowed to switch skills during the game?

Bless
05-11-2014, 10:24 AM
So you can't switch to a mana pet when you run out of mana? Even in a corner or somethin'?

Edit: nvm you changed the rule

samuraisoul
05-11-2014, 11:19 AM
New Rule:

ROFL!

Zeus
05-11-2014, 11:28 AM
Are you allowed to switch skills during the game?

Yes.

Jack O Reaper
05-11-2014, 11:31 AM
Zeus how u got 1410 armor?

keuiks
05-11-2014, 11:34 AM
!,,,,,,

Energizeric
05-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Anyone need an arcane mage on their team? PM me. :)

Zeus
05-11-2014, 03:16 PM
Updated rules a bit.

TuMadreee
05-11-2014, 04:56 PM
Hopefully prizes will be better than last tournament

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bless
05-11-2014, 04:59 PM
Updated rules a bit. What did you update?

Zeus
05-11-2014, 05:20 PM
What did you update?
• A team is allowed to have 3 subs (one for each active slot), but that sub may not qualify to play if there is 2 of the same class active in the team.
• A minimum of 5 players is required to enter the tournament. You do not need subs, but you are allowed up to 3. They all must follow the rules of the tournament.

Bless
05-11-2014, 05:23 PM
• A team is allowed to have 3 subs (one for each active slot), but that sub may not qualify to play if there is 2 of the same class active in the team.
• A minimum of 5 players is required to enter the tournament. You do not need subs, but you are allowed up to 3. They all must follow the rules of the tournament. I see, thanks (ran out)

Azataso
05-11-2014, 08:41 PM
\
II. Gear Requirement:
Certain gear will not be allowed. Please check tournament rules for more details.
\

Is my savage set allowed?!!! I wud liek to use it

Anarchist
05-11-2014, 11:41 PM
Parth please can you organize practice sections. For example me and my team would like to train but we are having some difficulties finding the other partecipants or random players that want to play Capture the flag the way it should be played. :/

Zeus
05-11-2014, 11:46 PM
Parth please can you organize practice sections. For example me and my team would like to train but we are having some difficulties finding the other partecipants or random players that want to play Capture the flag the way it should be played. :/

Those are honestly up to you.

Once people start sorting out which teams are which and register, it should be easier to have practice sessions.

Joncheese
05-12-2014, 02:42 AM
Sample Video:

LOL @ preddys comment at the end.

Zeus
05-12-2014, 12:57 PM
Two teams entered so far, keep them coming guys!

Solid
05-12-2014, 02:36 PM

Zeus
05-12-2014, 02:43 PM

Oops! Thanks!

Zeus
05-12-2014, 03:04 PM
I would like to request that there is no future trolling in the thread. If you have found a mistake, post it or PM it (especially if it's rude) so it can be handled appropriately. There's a lot of rules in this tournament, so if one trips up over them, it is understandable.

@Solid
When you get unbanned, please fix your team's descriptions as well. Thank you! If you continue to troll this thread, I am removing you from the tournament. There's some special rewards, so trust me, it's not something you would want. Also, you are allowed to have subs. Are you not going to choose having some? I would recommend that you do because once the tournament starts, you will be given one week to find your matchup and compete. If your teammates are not present on an agreed time between the two teams, a sub might save you from being disqualified.

Zeus
05-12-2014, 04:05 PM
Prizes are announced! There may be additional prizes at the end of the tournament as well!

inkredible
05-12-2014, 04:48 PM
MISFITS

Weapons/ pets/ NAME are subject to change

Inkredble (W) [ARCANE MAUL] ABADDON or VIXEN ?
Mitno (W) SAMAEL
Haligali (S) [ARCANE STAFF] MISTY ?
Falmear (S) SAMAEL??
Sourced (R) SLAG ?

Subs
XDA (w)
Lonakana (r)
Slappityslap (r)

Xenobiotic
05-12-2014, 04:49 PM
Prizes are announced! There may be additional prizes at the end of the tournament as well!

I see no prizes.

Zeus
05-12-2014, 05:24 PM
I see no prizes.

In original post:

500 platinum per team member winner.

Runner up gets 200 plat per team member.

There is a possibility of a tourney exclusive award as well.

Xenobiotic
05-12-2014, 05:41 PM
In original post:

500 platinum per team member winner.

Runner up gets 200 plat per team member.

There is a possibility of a tourney exclusive award as well.

Kool

Reunegade
05-12-2014, 05:44 PM
Ust curious, if there is going to be a tourney reward is it going to be for all of the participants (like the video extravaganza) or just the winners?

Zeus
05-12-2014, 05:48 PM
Ust curious, if there is going to be a tourney reward is it going to be for all of the participants (like the video extravaganza) or just the winners?

Lets find out!

Zeus
05-12-2014, 05:49 PM
3 teams entered, lets get some more in!

Zeus
05-12-2014, 10:15 PM
Suggestion: can you list down all the pets that are considered stun/panic pets? Should include pets that stun/panic on passive attack as well. This would allow people to decide better the pets to include in each team rather than multiple post edits. Thanks!

There's just too many to list if we're including all stun pets. Don't worry, I'm routinely checking people's team descriptions so if there's a discrepancy, I will PM them.

Additionally, for clarification: vixen and crawly are not stun pets.

Zeus
05-13-2014, 02:31 AM
Paul, if you're having issues making a new team, click your my teams list and then go to your current team and then click leave team. Then you should be able to subscribe a new team.

Paulsebi
05-13-2014, 02:36 AM
I left the team :

And still getting the same :

Ill check more there... dunno yet whats wrong...

Anyway here is my team :

EOS Team :

Paulsebi (W)
Geosimos (W)
Igrashoper (R)
Elmare (S)
Atrid (S)

Subs :
Gothiclady (R)
Bloodpaine (R)
Vaffy [W]

I will post soon the weaps / pets once I discuss with all...

Thanks Zeus for this tourney!

Paulsebi
05-13-2014, 02:39 AM
Message saying that I can create only one team, so somehow need to delete the previous one to create a new :)

Endkey
05-13-2014, 02:41 AM
how long will the tournament be? as in how much time will it take?

Instanthumor
05-13-2014, 02:52 AM

No one knows... Yet...

Zeus
05-13-2014, 02:55 AM
Message saying that I can create only one team, so somehow need to delete the previous one to create a new :)

You will need to create the team on a new forums account and enter using that account.

Zeus
05-13-2014, 02:56 AM

When the tournament starts, each round will last one week. So, you will have a time period of one week to schedule a match, fight your opponents, and then post the score. Depending on how many rounds there are, there will be a rough time estimate based on that.

Paulsebi
05-13-2014, 02:58 AM
You will need to create the team on a new forums account and enter using that account.

Ok, I will create a new one...thanks!

Paulsebi1
05-13-2014, 03:26 AM
Registered EOS team. Thanks Zeus!

I'll update it as soon as possible with exact pets etc...

Xeusx
05-13-2014, 03:42 AM
Registered EOS team. Thanks Zeus!

I'll update it as soon as possible with exact pets etc...
Lol Paul, created other account forum ._.

Xenobiotic
05-13-2014, 06:13 AM
Lol Paul, created other account forum ._.

Lol :)

Cryrus
05-13-2014, 08:19 AM

You dont need to crate a new forums account. Just use the same team you did from last year and Edit the members.

But if you need a new name for your delete you need to delete the team and start new.

Paulsebi
05-13-2014, 09:07 AM
You dont need to crate a new forums account. Just use the same team you did from last year and Edit the members.

But if you need a new name for your delete you need to delete the team and start new.

You couldn't join another tournament with a team which was already subscribed to a previous tourney. So you should delete it, but as far as I saw you couldn't delete it, which made me to create a new forum account in order to add a new team :)

Alhuntrazeck
05-13-2014, 09:16 AM
You couldn't join another tournament with a team which was already subscribed to a previous tourney. So you should delete it, but as far as I saw you couldn't delete it, which made me to create a new forum account in order to add a new team :)

So...should I reserve Paulsebi2 for the next tournament?

Paulsebi1
05-13-2014, 09:21 AM
So...should I reserve Paulsebi2 for the next tournament?

You can lol :)

Paulsebi1
05-13-2014, 09:24 AM

Sorry, you are right :) did a check again:)

Anarchist
05-13-2014, 10:16 AM
Excuse me sirs i have a question!!

Usually in serious competitions ( This is a serious competition ) where there is a huge prize the organizers and anyone related to the preparation of the contests are prohibited from partecipating for obvious motives.

So can Parth even partecipate in this contest?

Note and note very well This is just a observation no trolling. It came to my mind after reading Solid post.

Zeus
05-13-2014, 12:14 PM
Excuse me sirs i have a question!!

Usually in serious competitions ( This is a serious competition ) where there is a huge prize the organizers and anyone related to the preparation of the contests are prohibited from partecipating for obvious motives.

So can Parth even partecipate in this contest?

Note and note very well This is just a observation no trolling. It came to my mind after reading Solid post.

Remiem is there to take my place as a judge in any match that I am participating in. I've already accounted for that and set counter measures in place, just like the previous tournament. Everything went smoothly without issues last time as well.

HopeSolo
05-13-2014, 12:33 PM
ooo interesting ...i hope it was doing well like 36 CTF tournament... and i didnt know there is a tournament for this cap.. i need to practice playing this game for tournament since i havent been here so much ...Anyway, its my pleasure to see old/ good friends again ... and im in.. if u guys have a slot , let me know :)

Zeus
05-13-2014, 12:40 PM
I will be reducing the team slots to 8 and revamping the tournament to a double elimination so get your tournament teams in QUICK!

Anarchist
05-13-2014, 01:46 PM
Can we switch weapons and pets during the battle?

Zeus
05-13-2014, 02:15 PM
Can we switch weapons and pets during the battle?

No, the only thing that you may use is a mana pet: Valkin, Nexus, etc etc.

This is why I have you list what weapon and pet you will use in the team description. When entering a round, I will assume that team description is up to date. You ARE allowed to change the gear and pet in your team description before a round takes place, just make sure that it complies with all the rules.

Roberto077
05-13-2014, 03:17 PM
Can we get a sticky?

Zeus
05-13-2014, 04:09 PM
Can we get a sticky?

Yes, that would be awesome!

Secondly, in light of some practices, pet changes will be allowed but they must comply to the 2 arcane pet, 3 stun pet rule. The reason being is this:
• If you fight with a curse user mage and your team did not use misty as a pet, you are at a huge disadvantage the entire fight. Rather than saying that you should be at a disadvantage the entire fight, you will be allowed to change your pet. However, if you change your pet to a pet that breaks the existing rules, you will be disqualified.

Rosna
05-13-2014, 10:59 PM
Hey are all the slots filled?

Zeus
05-13-2014, 11:28 PM
Hey are all the slots filled?

No, not yet!

Anarchist
05-14-2014, 12:41 AM
Yes, that would be awesome!

Nice. Can the same rule apply to the weapons?

Zeus
05-14-2014, 01:12 AM
Nice. Can the same rule apply to the weapons?

No, just pets, sorry! :/

Zeus
05-14-2014, 01:12 AM
6 teams registered, two more slots left! Thanks Safi and Samurai!

Haligali
05-14-2014, 05:49 AM
skill spamming is allowed?

Joncheese
05-14-2014, 06:18 AM
skill spamming is allowed?

Skill spamming or pet spamming? Cos i spam my skills regularly :)

Bunny♥
05-14-2014, 06:24 AM
wish theres a vid of each clashhhhh xD

Haligali
05-14-2014, 06:54 AM
Skill spamming or pet spamming? Cos i spam my skills regularly :)

yea, i mean skill switching mid-fight.

Trenton
05-14-2014, 07:16 AM
That awkward moment when I had a dream that prizes were added

samuraisoul
05-14-2014, 09:54 AM
Sample Video:

This video makes me look bad, 3 kills - 0 flags

sad story :(

Zeus
05-14-2014, 12:08 PM
That awkward moment when I had a dream that prizes were added

They were!

Hali, yes it is allowed.

Zeus
05-14-2014, 07:15 PM
7/8 teams! One more and the tournament begins!

musasun
05-14-2014, 07:40 PM
I have a team but can't find where to register on this tapatalk app. Brb.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Zeus
05-14-2014, 07:52 PM
I have a team but can't find where to register on this tapatalk app. Brb.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

You need to do it from a computer app or non mobile browser.

Roberto077
05-14-2014, 09:45 PM
I got an electronic song stuck in my head and the constant wubs gave me a headache. Don't let this happen to you in a match.

Zeus
05-15-2014, 01:24 AM
Ladies and gentleman, the tournament has begun!

However, these match-ups are not your official match-ups yet. The system automatically pairs up people who registered first. So, I am going to have Remiem randomize the brackets and when it is randomized, that will be your matchup. Enjoy!

Paulsebi
05-15-2014, 01:30 AM
ladies and gentleman, the tournament has begun!

However, these match-ups are not your official match-ups yet. The system automatically pairs up people who registered first. So, i am going to have remiem randomize the brackets and when it is randomized, that will be your matchup. Enjoy!

good luck everyone!

Zeus
05-15-2014, 02:05 AM
Never mind, I think it did randomize the brackets! I think I'm going crazy, haha! Okay, this link will give you your match ups: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=58

Match Ups:
• EOS Team vs. Resilience Team B
• Misfits vs. Resilience Team A
• The A Team vs. Chosen
• Impervious vs. Team Eminence

First round has BEGUN! You will have one week from this date to find your match up and fight! If y'all can be on tomorrow, I would like to get people in for fighting tomorrow!

Anarchist
05-15-2014, 02:39 AM
Excited like 6 year old kid on Christmas Eve. :excitement:
http://www.edobrienhr.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/13/excited_boy.jpg

inkredible
05-15-2014, 04:47 AM
thought youre doing more teams than 8 LOL or atleast giving it a full week

lol dam, was expecting to see some pheonix, chival, mag, mmph, etc
was workin on 2nd team of dm :(

Xeusx
05-15-2014, 05:31 AM
Good luck, guys! <3

Xenobiotic
05-15-2014, 06:35 AM
Go Eminence!

Excuses
05-15-2014, 07:49 AM
We want to be the last team.
Just talked about it so not fully decided yet.
However we would like to register first.
Please allow us to change a bit in future.

Aristocratism(w) maul / abaddon
Zidane (w) bonesaw / Samael
Pml (r) mythic dagger/ Samael
Ramyunking (r) mythic bow/valkin
Myungji (s) ker /?
______
Sup
Mstj (w) maul / grimm

falmear
05-15-2014, 08:32 AM
Why does resilience have 4 sub's. This is cheating in my opinion. Just because someone has 2 characters doesn't mean they should qualify as one sub.

Warrior: Brutalkills [Glaive, Abaddon]
Warrior: Scar [Maul, Abaddon]
Rogue: Predator [Daggers, Samael]
Rogue: Zeus
Sorcerer: Faith [Arcane Staff]

Subs:
Rogue: Valentina [Bow, Samael]
[B]Sorcerer/Rogue: Spell [Arcane Staff] Lia: [Bow, Samael]
Warrior: Bully [Maul, Slag]

Xenobiotic
05-15-2014, 08:45 AM
Why does resilience have 4 sub's. This is cheating in my opinion. Just because someone has 2 characters doesn't mean they should qualify as one sub.

Subs:

I'm pretty sure we know who won this tourny.

Xbadboyx
05-15-2014, 09:06 AM
i had no idea about this tournament !!!! no time to make a team :/

Kill3rPao
05-15-2014, 09:19 AM

Subs:
Lia and spells are the same person :)

falmear
05-15-2014, 09:22 AM
Lia and spells are the same person :)

I guess you can't read when I said "Just because someone has 2 characters doesn't mean they should qualify as one sub. "

Kill3rPao
05-15-2014, 09:27 AM
I'm pretty sure we know who won this tourny.
The best team will win, there is no way to cheat. Nobody likes to lose, so everything is possible. Goodluck :)

samuraisoul
05-15-2014, 09:31 AM
I guess you can't read when I said "Just because someone has 2 characters doesn't mean they should qualify as one sub. "

I do agree on this, zeus or lia have to pick only one toon to make it 3 subs and not 4 or else rise the sub amount to 4

Xenobiotic
05-15-2014, 09:32 AM
The best team will win, there is no way to cheat. Nobody likes to lose, so everything is possible. Goodluck :)

Pred + Parf = GG

Kill3rPao
05-15-2014, 09:34 AM
Maybe they have not yet decided which one to choose
Obviously, Falmer, if they win the prize will go to one, not both.

falmear
05-15-2014, 09:39 AM

The point is that if one of the other subs can't make it they still have 3 characters to choose from. One person should not be allowed 2 subs. If they are then it should count as 2 subs.

Excuses
05-15-2014, 09:40 AM
Just because someone has 2 characters doesn't mean they should qualify as one sub.

+1 to this.
Basically they are using 9 toons in this case.

samuraisoul
05-15-2014, 09:41 AM

It's not about the prize lol, its about having 4 subs when the rule says 3

1 char = 1 sub
1 person with 2,3,4,10 chars = needs to choose just 1 char

Kill3rPao
05-15-2014, 09:41 AM
Pred + Parf = GG
They are two very strong rogue, certainly will not be easy, but never underestimate their opponents ;)

Zeus
05-15-2014, 12:02 PM

Subs:

A sub is one person, is it not? Just because she has two characters does not mean she can sub two places, correct? Spell can only sub in one person, right? Unless, she is somehow able to play two characters that are both on the same account. I did not make a rule against this. So, she is still one sub, but she is a versatile and flexible sub. Other teams are welcome to do this as well until their round 1 date is decided.

To be fair, I'll have Remiem have the final say on this and see what she says.

Zeus
05-15-2014, 12:15 PM
Emma, who said you are cheating? lol

I can speak for myself and i'm not wearing panties atm so they cant be twisted, just the fact that this cpuld make all other teams add all alts as subs making a 20 chars teams ROFL... Tnx for the news on Predy, hope he can get his tablet back!

Good luck to everyone :)

The most versatile a sub could be is 3 classes, correct? However, a sub can only occupy one slot at once, also correct? How is this unfair if there were not any rules against it?

Btw, it seems that you still haven't figured out your team members, Samurai and there are other people that are wanting to register yet you are occupying a slot that is not even a full team.

Kill3rPao
05-15-2014, 12:27 PM
Some teams have been recorded without giving information pet / weapons, is allowed?

Zeus
05-15-2014, 12:47 PM
Some teams have been recorded without giving information pet / weapons, is allowed?

Remiem has decided to allow team changes and subs w/ multiple classes, but when the tournament starts the line-up is locked down. So, on the day the first battle happens, all team rosters will be locked down and subs must choose ONE class to compete with and the tourney will officially begin.

To those who weren't aware that I did not define sub being limited to one class earlier will now have the chance to adapt to that versatility. This will limit a sub's versatility but at the same time, it will allow people to account for unexpected circumstances.

Excuses
05-15-2014, 01:17 PM
So. Looks like we are late for this tournament. XD

And if a sup meant a person, Zeus you are right.
I thought a sup meant a toon.
So basically up to 24 toons can be registered. ;)

Good luck for everyone.
Let the best win.

Cero
05-15-2014, 01:17 PM
CTF is still banned in forum so idk when our team can update our info.
Will you allow to us to post it here than update our stauts?

Good luck for everyone.
Let the best win.

Aw:/, hope zeus will add up to 12 teams, more should be fun.

Zeus
05-15-2014, 01:18 PM
CTF is still banned in forum so idk when our team can update our info.
Will you allow to us to post it here than update our stauts?

Yes, you can PM me it and I will take it into account.

Zeus
05-15-2014, 01:42 PM

So basically up to 24 toons can be registered. ;)
Good luck for everyone.
Let the best win.

No, I'm figuring out the brackets for you man. I may need to have everybody re-register to account for 10 teams. :)

Anarchist
05-15-2014, 01:56 PM
When is it officially starting cause erm *cough* i just finished my 3g.

Zeus
05-15-2014, 02:14 PM
Okay, I had to remake the tournament to allow the 2 other teams. So, everybody will need to re-register. I'm working on manually registering some people through alternative forum accounts so they don't have to go through the hassle. If you don't see your team name re-registered, please re-register. Thanks!

Excuses
05-15-2014, 02:17 PM
No, I'm figuring out the brackets for you man. I may need to have everybody re-register to account for 10 teams. :)

Oh. Let me know if it's possible.

And now one people can use more than one toon as long as the team has 8 people and the 5 people in match follow rule, right?
Just trying to make it clear to see what options we have because some of us have two toons that can be used in this tournament and we are late looking for a mage. XD

falmear
05-15-2014, 02:21 PM
A sub is one person, is it not? Just because she has two characters does not mean she can sub two places, correct? Spell can only sub in one person, right? Unless, she is somehow able to play two characters that are both on the same account. I did not make a rule against this. So, she is still one sub, but she is a versatile and flexible sub. Other teams are welcome to do this as well until their round 1 date is decided.

To be fair, I'll have Remiem have the final say on this and see what she says.

Its unfair because its 3 subs and not 4 subs. If you need to sub in a rogue but your rogue sub isn't available this allows you to get around the rules by having a 4th sub. Everyone else has 1 character per person, why do you need it any different? You were recently raging in the chat box about fairness in contests yet here we are where you seem to be trying to gain an unfair advantage.

Zeus
05-15-2014, 02:24 PM
Its unfair because its 3 subs and not 4 subs. If you need to sub in a rogue but your rogue sub isn't available this allows you to get around the rules by having a 4th sub. Everyone else has 1 character per person, why do you need it any different? You were recently raging in the chat box about fairness in contests yet here we are where you seem to be trying to gain an unfair advantage.

Please read the posts, it's been handled. Both sides have had their say and since it wasn't against the rules in the first place, it was allowed. However, after discussing with others, the decision was made by Remiem. Thank you for your understanding!

Zeus
05-15-2014, 02:25 PM
Oh. Let me know if it's possible.

And now one people can use more than one toon as long as the team has 8 people and the 5 people in match follow rule, right?
Just trying to make it clear to see what options we have because some of us have two toons that can be used in this tournament and we are late looking for a mage. XD
For your first question, try registering your team. I've made room to account for your team and Carlo's team.

As for your second question...No, the final verdict is this:

Zeus
05-15-2014, 02:29 PM
Just because this is a respectable tournament we have all been seriously looking forward to i won't go ahead and say what i think about........this.

You're not helping by bringing up a matter that was already handled. Falmear had accused people of cheating yet no evidence was properly presented of a rule being broken. So, Emma's reaction was justified.

It's been handled through Remiem, which is why I have a third party judge. I cannot make decisions like this myself because I am participating. So, as I said before, in instances like this...it is Remiem's call and she made her decision.

Zeus
05-15-2014, 02:42 PM
This SHOULD be the last rule edit for now. Since this is no longer a double elimination tourney but a single elimination tourney, I have changed the following rule from this:
• Semi Finalists and Finalists will have to fight best of 3!

TO THIS:
• Semi-Finals & Final matches will be evaluated based on best out of 5! Normal Rounds will be best of 3!

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience! Tournament hosting has its own ups and downs. :/

Kill3rPao
05-15-2014, 02:51 PM
This SHOULD be the last rule edit for now. Since this is no longer a double elimination tourney but a single elimination tourney, I have changed the following rule from this:
• Semi Finalists and Finalists will have to fight best of 3!

TO THIS:

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience! Tournament hosting has its own ups and downs. :/
Thank you for this event Zeus, great news, it will be a long battle! :)

Bless
05-15-2014, 03:12 PM
The A Team has been renamed to Team Magnum.

Zeus
05-15-2014, 03:14 PM
The A Team has been renamed to Team Magnum.

Yes, I figured that. Thank you for quickly re-registering!

Zeus
05-15-2014, 04:08 PM
I have manually created some forum accounts to enter some teams into the tournament that were in the 8 bracket double elimination. This was applied if I could not get in contact with you and for your convenience.

If you do not find yourself on the roster in the blue link provided in the original post, please shoot me a PM. Thank you!

Classychic
05-15-2014, 04:10 PM
Registered but waiting for people on the other side of the world to wake up so we can fill in the details :)

Zeus
05-15-2014, 04:16 PM
Thanks Classy!

Classychic
05-15-2014, 04:25 PM
Thanks Zeus! I'm looking forward to practice sessions with the team :)

Zeus
05-15-2014, 05:27 PM
Tournament has STARTED! You have one week to find your matchups! Some teams will have byes in the first round so I have advanced you to the second round!

Zeus
05-15-2014, 06:03 PM
I would also suggest that you contact the person you are opposing, get a screenie of an agreed time and then fight on that agreed time. You have 1 week to get your matches in!!!

Bless
05-15-2014, 06:30 PM
The team we are facing doesn't have their PM's turned on, can't PM them.

inkredible
05-15-2014, 07:07 PM
TEAM MAGNUM VS DEVIANT COUNT DOWN/ AGREED TIME around 2-4 pm cst

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20140517T16&p0=250&msg=MAGNUM+VS+DEVIANT

edited: postponed

Excuses
05-15-2014, 11:53 PM
So basically we can use all toons as available, but once we decide for the match, can't change. Correct?

Sorry for more question, however, this means no switch members or toon between matches?
Since it's the best of 3 now, I think member changes might be allowed between each match?
This way we can play with sups better I think. Giving more people to actually play more. (just an idea)

Hosting is a big job. Thank you for putting all this together.
Hope this goes well.

Zeus
05-16-2014, 12:53 AM
So basically we can use all toons as available, but once we decide for the match, can't change. Correct?

Sorry for more question, however, this means no switch members or toon between matches?
Since it's the best of 3 now, I think member changes might be allowed between each match?
This way we can play with sups better I think. Giving more people to actually play more. (just an idea)

Hosting is a big job. Thank you for putting all this together.
Hope this goes well.

Yes, you may use a sub if you want during or inbetween a match. However, the other team is not required to stop for you if you wish to sub somebody.

I will add this to the OP so people know you may do this. I realize that I cannot make everybody happy but I am trying to make as many people happy as possible. Thank you for the compliment, it encourages me to keep doing what I am doing!

Haligali
05-16-2014, 02:13 AM
• Spawning or blocking off an opposing team's entrance will result in the entire team's automatic disqualification.

So basically, i am not allowed to enter opponent spawn room and i cannot enter my own spawn room with flag, i am right?

• Something I was contacted about in game when a team was asking if they can switch weapons...For clarification, you ARE allowed to switch weapons BEFORE a tournament match. Once the match has started, you may not be allowed to switch it. Also, if you switch the weapon... you MUST update it in the team description.

Equipment exchange during fight is allowed? Can i change to magma armor if i die lot?

Zeus
05-16-2014, 02:27 AM
So basically, i am not allowed to enter opponent spawn room and i cannot enter my own spawn room with flag, i am right?
Correct.

Equipment exchange during fight is allowed? Can i change to magma armor if i die lot?
Yes, only thing I care about is the 2 arcane wep, 2 arcane pet and 3 stun pet rule being broken when equipment changing. [/QUOTE]

Reply in bold.

lavecina
05-16-2014, 04:09 AM
TEAM MAGNUM VS DEVIANT COUNT DOWN/ AGREED TIME around 2-4 pm cst

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20140517T16&p0=250&msg=MAGNUM+VS+DEVIANT

agreed time around 2-4pm - 3pm in between, ty

Haligali
05-16-2014, 06:00 AM
Correct.Yes, only thing I care about is the 2 arcane wep, 2 arcane pet and 3 stun pet rule being broken when equipment changing.[/B]

You should highlight or clarify these, it is not clear to everyone was a bit misunderstanding yesterday.

Zeus
05-16-2014, 08:35 AM
You should highlight or clarify these, it is not clear to everyone was a bit misunderstanding yesterday.

Okay, will do. Thank you!

Excuses
05-16-2014, 10:52 AM
Yes, you may use a sub if you want during or inbetween a match. However, the other team is not required to stop for you if you wish to sub somebody.

I will add this to the OP so people know you may do this. I realize that I cannot make everybody happy but I am trying to make as many people happy as possible. Thank you for the compliment, it encourages me to keep doing what I am doing!

Yes, only thing I care about is the 2 arcane wep, 2 arcane pet and 3 stun pet rule being broken when equipment changing.

Just to clarify, can I take that as you say we can switch members, gears and pets as long as it's following rule? Correct?
2 class each, 1 arcane item per person , 2 arcane weapons, 2 arcane pets, 3 stun pets.

Zeus
05-16-2014, 12:17 PM
Reply in bold.

Just to clarify, can I take that as you say we can switch members, gears and pets as long as it's following rule? Correct?
2 class each, 1 arcane item per person , 2 arcane weapons, 2 arcane pets, 3 stun pets.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you may. I don't have a rule against it. :)

Classychic
05-16-2014, 01:10 PM
2 class each, 1 arcane item per person , 2 arcane weapons, 2 arcane pets, 3 stun pets.

Yes, you may. I don't have a rule against it. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification. :)

Excuses
05-16-2014, 02:39 PM

Yes, you may. I don't have a rule against it. :)

Thank you.
Finally clear. :)

inkredible
05-16-2014, 09:36 PM
team magnum and team deviant may change their tourny time to sunday instead

Xyzther
05-17-2014, 12:09 AM
Goodluck to all!

Solid
05-17-2014, 08:45 AM
team magnum and team deviant may change their tourny time to sunday instead
Lolwut?

inkredible
05-17-2014, 11:36 AM
Lolwut?

you guys got exam week, both sub and main warrior got called into work it has to be moved either tomorrow or any time this week.
now i understand three of you cant do it pretty much the whole week because of your exams.. (shoot me in the head pls)

asking zeus or rem to allow a second week fight since technically its a second round fight , to push the fight next week after your exams

Zeus
05-17-2014, 12:04 PM
you guys got exam week, both sub and main warrior got called into work it has to be moved either tomorrow or any time this week.
now i understand three of you cant do it pretty much the whole week because of your exams.. (shoot me in the head pls)

asking zeus or rem to allow a second week fight since technically its a second round fight , to push the fight next week after your exams

Yes, I didn't make it clear enough. Round 2 will get one more week because technically, they do not have to start yet. However, I'd appreciate if y'all can do it earlier!

samuraisoul
05-17-2014, 07:56 PM

Zeus
05-18-2014, 01:44 PM

For clarification... you cannot enter your own spawn with flag!!!

What is spawn defined as? The portion of the ground that is colored.

Speedofsound
05-18-2014, 01:51 PM
Thanx for the great fight zeus and pred! Was fun having a challenging fight!

Zeus
05-18-2014, 02:11 PM
Thanx for the great fight zeus and pred! Was fun having a challenging fight!

Ya, it was insane! Got my adrenaline pumping, haha!

Daddyblu
05-18-2014, 03:02 PM

Resilience Team A ( Blue team ) VS Chosen ( Red team )

Score 2-0

Xenobiotic
05-18-2014, 03:22 PM
Best of Eminence

VS

Best of Resilience

Hard to predict the outcome of this match.

Daddyblu
05-18-2014, 04:28 PM
Best of Eminence

VS

Best of Resilience

Hard to predict the outcome of this match.

I wont say Resilience A is the best of Resilience!

Resilience Team a and Team b are the same :)

katish
05-18-2014, 05:32 PM
Gratz to resilience team - and for offering a suitable solution to impasse in the match! good game guys! was a hell of a lot of fun!!!

Cero
05-18-2014, 10:58 PM
Zeus, can you change the rule "no skill swapping" to "allow skill swapping".
Afaik most tanks in this tournament swap skills.
it is hard for us and others to noticed someone swap skills during a rush game.
Unlike you who can record the fights wont have trouble to noticed it since you can watch the replay. Im saying that there will be times a player will (wants to/needs to) swap skills without being noticed by their opponents so allowing it would gave others no disadvantage.
This skill swapping is mostly unnoticeable and hard to judge if player swap skills during the mid of the fight or rush part of the game. It is hard to noticed it unless you record the whole fight and watch the replay which only few or just you who will be doing so.

Feedback...

Zeus
05-18-2014, 11:17 PM
Unlike you who can record the fights wont have trouble to noticed it since you can watch the replay. Im saying that there will be times a player will (wants to/needs to) swap skills without being noticed by their opponents so allowing it would gave others no disadvantage.
This skill swapping is mostly unnoticeable and hard to judge if player swap skills during the mid of the fight or rush part of the game. It is hard to noticed it unless you record the whole fight and watch the replay which only few or just you who will be doing so.

Feedback...

I don't see any skill swapping rule, Cero. It's allowed, just to reconfirm.

Cero
05-18-2014, 11:48 PM
Oh i must be drunk Zzzz

Daddyblu
05-19-2014, 12:13 AM

Feedback...

Meh i dont skills swap

Daddyblu
05-19-2014, 12:15 AM
Gratz to resilience team - and for offering a suitable solution to impasse in the match! good game guys! was a hell of a lot of fun!!!

Thank you!

You guys are one tough opponents, We had hard time and a lot of fun :)

Daddyblu
05-19-2014, 01:00 AM
Since it's a multiple player tournament, I doubt that Remiem will be handing everybody an arcane ring who wins. However, I am sure that she has something awesome in store!

Will they give banner this year? maybe Ctf champion banner 2014

Anarchist
05-19-2014, 01:27 AM
Will they give banner this year? maybe Ctf champion banner 2014

I hope not. :)

Xeusx
05-19-2014, 01:56 AM

Resilience Team A ( Blue team ) VS Chosen ( Red team )

Score 2-0
Lol wut, Apollo is Zeus?

Daddyblu
05-19-2014, 02:33 AM
Lol wut, Apollo is Zeus?

yup thats his old IGN

inkredible
05-19-2014, 04:37 AM
Meh i dont skills swap

Waste of two sec to swap skills LOL , I don't swap also tho it's there when it's needed , I play on PC I'm slow at swapping and I'm not a fan of it either

Xenobiotic
05-19-2014, 06:09 AM
Lol wut, Apollo is Zeus?

Parth has the two of the "main gods" (Zeus and Poseidon)and the god of archery (Apollo)

katish
05-19-2014, 08:30 AM
If any teams want to practice msg me or Sam we can usually get a team in place to be opponent!

Off topic a bit, being a mage these matches are ruining my kdr.. I made 500 deaths playing real ctf.. Suicide to help flagger lol!

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk

Bless
05-19-2014, 04:57 PM
I made 500 deaths playing real ctf.. Suicide to help flagger lol!
I salute you.

Classychic
05-20-2014, 10:12 AM
First week is almost over but we finally got a schedule in. Team EOS VS Team Rep PH match is set for May 21, 15:00 GMT

katish
05-20-2014, 12:03 PM
Good luck to both teams and especially more to one team!

Instanthumor
05-20-2014, 01:03 PM

Haha Meecah, you crack me up!

Classychic
05-20-2014, 02:55 PM

Lol Meecah thanks! We need it haha. But we're happy just to be part of it :)

Classychic
05-21-2014, 10:57 AM
Team EOS vs Team Rep PH have just finished match. Team EOS was lacking a tank but went on to fight the game. Very formidable opponents, even with the handicap. Scores are as follows:

Round 1

Round 2

Geosimos went online as I'm in the middle of writing this, but one of our rogues already went back to work by then and we didn't have a sub on too.

katish
05-21-2014, 11:00 AM
Gratz both teams for sportsmanship! It must've sucked with 1 war.. I salute you Paul!

Zeus
05-21-2014, 11:04 AM
Congratulations!

Round 2 has begun, deadline is next Wednesday so get your matches in!

famousfame
05-21-2014, 10:24 PM
Gz gz to winners :-)

sent from a galaxy far far away

Paulsebi
05-22-2014, 06:40 AM
Gz and good luck all!

Hectororius
05-22-2014, 11:04 AM
If STS could record/stream the matches at least for the finals that would be fantastic.

Cero
05-22-2014, 11:19 AM
I think zeus is recoreding each of their match.
Can't wait to see the videos after this tournament:)

inkredible
05-22-2014, 11:57 AM
Congratulations!

Round 2 has begun, deadline is next Wednesday so get your matches in!

lol be consistent bro, you cant say may 30th which is friday then say wednesday

thought it went from Friday to Friday as per 1 week
or youre just doing it the day of the round finish ?
atleast thursday to thursday giving it a day break each round

Zeus
05-22-2014, 12:37 PM
lol be consistent bro, you cant say may 30th which is friday then say wednesday

thought it went from Friday to Friday as per 1 week
or youre just doing it the day of the round finish ?
atleast thursday to thursday giving it a day break each round

If the rounds finish early, then the rounds will begin on the following day. This is to make the tournament as efficient as possible. :)

inkredible
05-23-2014, 12:41 AM
If the rounds finish early, then the rounds will begin on the following day. This is to make the tournament as efficient as possible. :)

thats what imeant by thursday to thursday bec the previous round ended wednesday right?

Zeus
05-23-2014, 02:22 AM
thats what imeant by thursday to thursday bec the previous round ended wednesday right?

Previous round ended wednesday because all matches finished.

Bless
05-23-2014, 12:13 PM
Team deviant vs team magnum, once again, rescheduled.

New time is 2 hours earlier than the previous agreed time.

24th May 13:00 CST

inkredible
05-23-2014, 09:03 PM
MISFITS vs REP PH agreed time

countdown timer: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20140526T1830&p0=250&fg1=000&msg=MISFITS+vs+REP+PH

Kill3rPao
05-24-2014, 08:05 AM
Korea team vs Resi team B :)
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140524T18&p0=215&msg=Team+Korea+vs+Resi+team+B

Kill3rPao
05-24-2014, 12:01 PM
Korea team vs Resi team B.
Resi team B won 2 of 3 match. Gg both team :)

Zeus
05-24-2014, 01:27 PM
Congrats, advanced!

Bless
05-24-2014, 02:07 PM
Team Magnum won against Team Deviant

2-0

Zeus
05-24-2014, 02:38 PM
Team Magnum won against Team Deviant

2-0

Congrats! Advanced!

Bless
05-25-2014, 01:15 PM
Team Magnum Vs Resilience B
4pm est today (In other words, about 1 hour and 20 mins from time of post edit)

Bless
05-25-2014, 03:01 PM
EST = Eastern standard time
We agreed on 4pm EST.
It is currently 3:00pm EST

Hope its clear.

Zeus
05-25-2014, 03:09 PM
EST = Eastern standard time
We agreed on 4pm EST.
It is currently 3:00pm EST

Hope its clear.

You have your time zones messed up, that's not correct. It is 4:09PM EST at the time of this post.

HAX
05-25-2014, 03:11 PM
Bless I live in Boston EST Stands for Eastern standard time so plz don't tell us what time is it now

Sent from my iPhone

Kill3rPao
05-25-2014, 03:13 PM

HAX
05-25-2014, 03:13 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/26/7ypybu6u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

HAX
05-25-2014, 03:14 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/26/upybevar.jpg

From my phone now

Sent from my iPhone

Joyitta
05-25-2014, 03:17 PM
Team Magnum Vs Resilience B
4pm est today (In other words, about 1 hour and 20 mins from time of post edit)

U posted this at 2:40 pm my timezone if you add 1 hour 20 mins to my time = 4:00 pm , you guys did not show up for the second time so?

Bless
05-25-2014, 04:50 PM
Apologies for the misunderstandings about the timezones, we did manage to have a match though, with our whole team.

Team Magnum won 3-0 (5-2, 5-0, 5-2).

Good game. See you in the finals!

Zeus
05-26-2014, 12:15 AM
Congrats to the finalists, advanced!

Cero
05-26-2014, 01:21 AM
Best of luck to team Rep PH and other teams
GG to team Deviant and Team resi B

Zeus
05-26-2014, 11:07 AM
Congrats to Resi Team A! Advanced!

Joncheese
05-26-2014, 11:29 AM
Thanks Eminence for a good game.

Both teams forgot to take ss of first match so was confirmed in chat.

Final scores were:

5-2 Resi
5-0 Resi

Tyvm had lots of fun guys :)

Haligali
05-26-2014, 08:50 PM
Team Rep vs Misfits
2-1

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/27/yqupumeq.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/27/e8uzerab.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/27/2edysa8a.jpg

Rep won. Was a long and good game.

Zeus
05-26-2014, 08:59 PM
Thanks guys, advanced!

Classychic
05-26-2014, 10:03 PM
Three hours for 3 games! I was on the edge of my seat waiting for an update and all I read is "lag" and "dc". Wish there was a way to be a spectator in these tourneys :)

Good game Team Misfits!

famousfame
05-27-2014, 03:59 AM
Ahh shucks gg guys :-)

inkredible
05-27-2014, 07:04 AM
Lol gg that was like a 4 hour game dude... By the end of it we were just exhausted and they did nothin but farm death bec they didn't wanna fight us 5v5 and kept their Flagger away, so by the end some people time were like 5 am
From 1am we lost patience these people got work to go to in the morning , they just refused to clash 5v5 so an hour and half pretty much of 4 of them coming to us and dying lol!(exaggerated but that sums it up)

Haligali
05-27-2014, 07:04 AM
Three hours for 3 games! I was on the edge of my seat waiting for an update and all I read is "lag" and "dc". Wish there was a way to be a spectator in these tourneys :)

Good game Team Misfits!

3 and half hours epic battle, and now in work with 2 hours sleeping, i feel too old for this haha.

inkredible
05-27-2014, 07:09 AM
Team Rep vs Misfits
2-1

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/27/yqupumeq.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/27/e8uzerab.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/27/2edysa8a.jpg

Rep won. Was a long and good game.

Good game Team Misfits!

More like 4 hour game lmao, u can tell enough each game are more than an hour each by DMS kills so your team farmed some death lmao, U know 5am no sleep we were tired I got up after the game I felt dizzy as f.. I can't even imagine the final round

carloanddar
05-27-2014, 07:43 AM
More like 4 hour game lmao, u can tell enough each game are more than an hour each by DMS kills so your team farmed some death lmao, U know 5am no sleep we were tired I got up after the game I felt dizzy as f.. I can't even imagine the final round

it should have been shorter if you guys didn't keep on staying on your Flag spot all the time. it was too late when u decided to clash 5v5. All you do is wait on your flag spot with the rest of your team so stop complaining on how long the game went. Anyway it's a good game and don't spoil this tournament with that kind of comment please. This tournament was made to support 8-bit salute so stop blaiming us on how long the game went coz both of us have our own strategies. If you chose to stay on your flag spot together with your team all the time then we chose to clash 5v4 and keep our flagger away. We all have our own strategies bro so stop putting any blame on someone else. Sorry guys I tried so hard not to comment on this but I can't take what you are implying regarding our match. No disrepect to anyone. Let's just enjoy the tournament and continue our support to the 8-Bit Salute. Thanks!

famousfame
05-27-2014, 09:05 AM
OK so some controversy going on here. I say let's rematch and may the best win :-)))

Emmacheese
05-27-2014, 09:46 AM
OK so some controversy going on here. I say let's rematch and may the best win :-)))

I doubt Rep would go for that since EOS team had to go against them with 4 players :/ and when their 5th come on later they wouldn't rematch >< anyways gg!! We play them next so let's see what kinda game it will be!

Classychic
05-27-2014, 10:22 AM
I doubt Rep would go for that since EOS team had to go against them with 4 players :/ and when their 5th come on later they wouldn't rematch >< anyways gg!! We play them next so let's see what kinda game it will be!

We couldn't rematch because we would be the ones lacking a team member by then :) There was an agreed time and we waited for more than 15 mins for Geo. Paul was the one who decided to go on with the game with only four members. They said it was no problem that we couldn't do a match then but from your comment it seems otherwise. Some of my members went late to work for our matches, so when it was done of course they wanna rush to the office. It took us awhile to get that schedule decided on, even if it meant having to make sacrifices.

If the Misfits didn't want to leave flag room and expected us to always keep coming at them when we would be at an obvious disadvantage, I don't know why we should be held at fault for making our own strategy too. They were able to make 2 flags from when our warrior got disconnected, of course we would be on the defensive side :)

carloanddar
05-27-2014, 10:43 AM

Ok guys enough with this. This tournament was made to support 8-bit salute and for us to have fun. So let's stop any comments that will ruin or turn this tournament into a drama. We all have our own strategies and it's up to us on how we will execute it. And one more thing, it'll be better if we'll avoid any comments on things or any fight that we are not part of since it might start fire from both sides. And yes Emma, see you guys in our match and best of luck for the both of us. Thanks!

Zeus
05-27-2014, 11:04 AM
Both parties, please stop. Thanks! :)

famousfame
05-27-2014, 11:10 AM

Bah I was only pulling ur leg no way any1 would allow rematch it is what it is, shame really as I never took part and pretty confident that if played I could have used my op skills to swing it :p
Ps. My monies on preds and co what with ramy down and now misfits :-(
PPS. Am available as sub if anyone needs :-))

Zeus
05-30-2014, 08:03 PM

Well played, Republika!

Classychic
05-30-2014, 08:19 PM
Gg guys. You guys play like a well-oiled machine, they said. We had no play at all lol. Was afk making dinner the whole time and suddenly, game over! Grats! Good luck to you and Team Magnum!

Zeus
05-30-2014, 08:27 PM
Gg guys. You guys play like a well-oiled machine, they said. We had no play at all lol. Was afk making dinner the whole time and suddenly, game over! Grats! Good luck to you and Team Magnum!

Thanks Classy, we practiced hard! It really means a lot coming from you. What's better is, despite the guild rivalry, everybody was able to keep it clean and mature. :)

Classychic
05-30-2014, 08:34 PM
Thanks Classy, we practiced hard! It really means a lot coming from you. What's better is, despite the guild rivalry, everybody was able to keep it clean and mature. :)

I think we had one practice match and that was it haha. Tough to match scheds and find an opposing team! I usually pm Samuraisoul, he was the one who formed a team for us to play against, thanks Sam! :)

Blindness
05-30-2014, 09:37 PM
Grats to the finalist! So team magnum vs team resilience? Sounds like Real Madrid vs Barcelona to me. Must be epic match. Someone should record it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bunny♥
05-31-2014, 05:02 AM
cant wait for the finals, gl to all!