PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon! | Nekro the Undead Whelp Crafting Quest

Pages : [1] 2

Remiem
07-24-2014, 04:49 PM

Nekro is a special new Arcane Rarity pet coming soon to Arcane Legends. But, this pet won't drop from bosses, nor can he be bought in the store. You can only receive this pet through a very special crafting quest available to players level 40+.

Paracelsus the Alchemist will send you on a dangerous mission to collect special Arcane Parchments from specific Elite bosses around Arlor. These Arcane Parchments can then be combined to create a very rare crafting recipe. Use this recipe to combine a rare Arcane crafting ingredient + a new crafting element, Undead Ectoplasm into Nekro the Undead Whelp. Undead Ectoplasm only drops from Elite mobs, so they won't be easy to come by, but then again, bringing dragons back from the dead is no easy task either!

EDIT: Stats are currently under review and subject to change. This post will be updated when updated stats are available.

johnsr
07-24-2014, 05:03 PM
First! and I love cheese! and WHOOOP

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 05:04 PM
Let's hope this change is for the better!

Serancha
07-24-2014, 05:08 PM
FINALLY an arcane that requires running elite maps to get (at least partially), rather than sitting in town popping crates. Thank you STS!

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 05:09 PM
FINALLY an arcane that requires running elite maps to get, rather than sitting in town popping crates. Thank you STS!

Well, actually..you need Singes egg so..

Serancha
07-24-2014, 05:10 PM
It's a start, at least.

Bunny♥
07-24-2014, 05:11 PM
cute!

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 05:12 PM
It's a start, at least.

Hahaha, I guess :)

Freunameki
07-24-2014, 05:16 PM
Im giving up already on him :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madxnoob
07-24-2014, 05:17 PM
Once crafted will it be an egg?

RDX
07-24-2014, 05:19 PM
Woot woot

keikali
07-24-2014, 05:21 PM
Wow! Amazing!

Zeus
07-24-2014, 05:21 PM
Good game Shady & Surge.

That was a cheap move, STG. :/

Bunny♥
07-24-2014, 05:22 PM
crit, damage, stun and banishes! man, its a new sam! Plus buff allies, geez I want it so bad T.T

Orageunas
07-24-2014, 05:23 PM
Now I just need singe egg...

Hadec
07-24-2014, 05:24 PM
Am in lovvceee with the newwww arcaneeee
I so muchhh hoopeeee i can gainnn it fastttt
Even thoooo i wont :(

Serancha
07-24-2014, 05:24 PM
Is this a temporary or ongoing quest?

Sephiroth143
07-24-2014, 05:26 PM
After crafted, will it turn to egg or straight in stable?

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 05:28 PM
After crafted, will it turn to egg or straight in stable?
It will turn into an egg that is only stash able

Serancha
07-24-2014, 05:28 PM
Will the Arcane parchments and Undead Ectoplasm be tradeable?

It will turn into an egg that is only stash able

Speculation. Let's please wait for actual info.

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 05:29 PM
Will the Arcane parchments and Undead Ectoplasm be tradeable?

Speculation. Let's please wait for actual info.

The Ectoplasm is trade able I think, not so sure about the parchments.

Xeusx
07-24-2014, 05:29 PM
I need that poor singe egg to make some undeadly imagination! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA (But seriously, I don't have enough gold ARGRGRGGHHHH)

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 05:31 PM
I need that poor singe egg to make some undeadly imagination! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA (But seriously, I don't have enough gold ARGRGRGGHHHH)

I feel your suffering, lol.

Zynzyn
Nice new pet :encouragement: but the pet info came a bit too soon. Nobody is now going to be interested in the current newly released pets and thats sad for those who won the LB pets. Singe was released only this expansion and its already turned into a crafting ingredient. Arcane pets are getting old very fast. We could wait atleast for awhile to pass before getting an even more OP pet - more OP than anything else existing - Samaels, Shady n surge, everything..

The pet needed to craft it could be of mythic rarity ( a new mythic pet maybe?) and the other ingredients could be very rare. Arcane rarity pet as ingredient for crafting would make it a bit too difficult but guess its worth it. Looking forward to it, anyway. :)

Zeus
Can we allow already opened Singe's to be crafted? Otherwise, it's basically charging us for the fix we've been asking for a long long time.

Serancha
07-24-2014, 05:32 PM
New [24-07, 15:30] Remiem: It looks like I misread. The egg is tradable and stashable. Recipe isn't tradeable, but is stashable. But remember all of this is subject to change.

^^ Swiped from chatbox

keikali
07-24-2014, 05:33 PM
Can we allow already opened Singe's to be crafted? Otherwise, it's basically charging us for the fix we've been asking for a long long time.

This.

I have a Singe thats been waiting for a fix and this seems to be it, but it looks like its going to cost a hefty amount.

Xeusx
07-24-2014, 05:34 PM
Good game Shady & Surge.

That was a cheap move, STG. :/
Good game for SnS, samael, singe, glacian, hammerjaw, nightshade, Dovabear, and little bear. All of you get wiped out by this undead creature -.-

SERIOUSLY?!?! ONE WIPE AND ALL OF THEM GET WIPED EASILY?!??

Xeusx
07-24-2014, 05:35 PM
New [24-07, 15:30] Remiem: It looks like I misread. The egg is tradable and stashable. Recipe isn't tradeable, but is stashable. But remember all of this is subject to change.

^^ Swiped from chatbox
Oh look, other 100-150m price item.

Allison
07-24-2014, 05:37 PM
Darn it. I was going to buy singe but now the price will skyrocket

Changes like this make me really hate this game. Honestly I get so close to hitting my goal then sts pulls the rug out from under me. I can't afford singe now. I might as well give away my account. It's not worth it for me to play anymore. And I feel especially sorry for those who just bought or sold or opened singe and will not be able to upgrade him? Every time sts announces something I just want to give up. I am not rich, I'm disabled. Playing this game had been a fun distraction from my daily pains, and I love the friends I've made. But now it's just pointing out over and over that I don't have money. I get enough of that from the real world. I don't need it from my game. Upper class and lower class. It's not enjoyable.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

twoxc
07-24-2014, 05:41 PM
This.

I have a Singe thats been waiting for a fix and this seems to be it, but it looks like its going to cost a hefty amount.

yea i'm on the same boat kei. i don't even use singe on my mage anymore and quite depressing. oh and thanks for the flounder lol.

Rare
07-24-2014, 05:45 PM
Meh. I give up.

Unbelievable. People have nothing to do in this game. And instead of addressing major issues (like elites are worthless) you'd rather introduce another plat sink. Well played guys.

Xpolosion
07-24-2014, 05:45 PM
so singe owners are pretty much screwed this is like a slap in the face

Bunny♥
07-24-2014, 05:46 PM
Good game for SnS, samael, singe, glacian, hammerjaw, nightshade, Dovabear, and little bear. All of you get wiped out by this undead creature -.-

SERIOUSLY?!?! ONE WIPE AND ALL OF THEM GET WIPED EASILY?!??

its only a gg to sns, lol, 3 day fame and boom! wiped out, lol

Xeusx
07-24-2014, 05:46 PM
I want this dream ended QUICK BEFORE NEKRO COMES!

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 05:48 PM
Oh look, other 100-150m price item.

Probably going to cost more :3

I hope they make it that this pet isn't trade able or stash able really... Even though I don't see it feasible that I will obtain said pet I think making it trade able and stashable would
A) Trade Able pet would mean rich players can buy Singe, Craft, Sell, repeat
B) Stash Able makes it that there is really no point that only end gamers can farm the crafting resources because they can just relay the egg to their twink if they wanted too or if they had enough gold to buy one.

A new item: Fossilized Shell could be used instead of Singe, this would drop from Elite Rendtail and locks too...I guess..and wouldn't be stashable or trade able.

MiraSuke
07-24-2014, 05:51 PM
Holy....

Helicopter
07-24-2014, 05:53 PM
Should'a, Would'a, Could'a.

Xeusx
07-24-2014, 05:54 PM
Probably going to cost more :3

I hope they make it that this pet isn't trade able or stash able really... Even though I don't see it feasible that I will obtain said pet I think making it trade able and stashable would
A) Trade Able pet would mean rich players can buy Singe, Craft, Sell, repeat
B) Stash Able makes it that there is really no point that only end gamers can farm the crafting resources because they can just relay the egg to their twink if they wanted too or if they had enough gold to buy one.
This. TOTALLY THIS.

If you cant make it what Sacred request, THEN THE ECONOMY will....okay enough.........Doomed :/

Zeus
07-24-2014, 05:56 PM
Can SnS please get buffed or at least be given the option to re-egg? This is an utter slap in the face. It has barely been 3 days and now developers have released a pet that wipes out nearly every other pet on the board.

Is this money grabbing or what?

Xeusx
07-24-2014, 05:57 PM
Can SnS please get buffed or at least be given the option to re-egg? This is an utter slap in the face. It has barely been 3 days and now developers have released a pet that wipes out nearly every other pet on the board.

Not money grabbing, but....money demolishing :/

csyui
07-24-2014, 05:57 PM
Gee, what is the point to hatched Singe? Can we just have our hatched Singe upgraded to Nekro by doing quest as well? no egg involved.

Sephiroth143
07-24-2014, 05:58 PM
so singe owners are pretty much screwed this is like a slap in the face

Yes rly hard slap in da face, too rush imo, too rush... Sns juz released few days n now tis, seriously....juz wanna noe if tis craftin is permanent or temporary? Pretty much all of us wanna noe the answer to tis question.

Filthyness
07-24-2014, 05:59 PM

I think this is their method of sinking gold , made the rich people spend their money on SnS and now the new pet wont cost more than 40-50m since you need a singe egg and some other items which can be found by farming elite bosses in the game .

Ishtmeet
07-24-2014, 05:59 PM
You can call it as " Listening to the Farmers"!
Thank you STS for this amazing chance to obtain a pet that could be better than samael! ALl the previous blames on you, are taken back!! :banana:
Oh, And yes, need singe for it. SO farming starts!! Now those crate poppers, aka Plat spenders will know what's called pain of Farming! GG Locks

Xpolosion
07-24-2014, 06:00 PM
it would of been fun as hell for previous singe owners to work towards crafting

Spell
07-24-2014, 06:01 PM
WOOOOW seriously can we get our Shady and surges re-egged plz??? We didn't even get to enjoy them at all!! Three days and WAAAAAMM mega Op pet that blows everything out of the water...I'm beyond mad now...Huge slap in the face U.U sleepless nights grinding ursoth event for what....

Sephiroth143
07-24-2014, 06:02 PM

T.T agree wit u zeus totally agree..........

Krobelus
07-24-2014, 06:03 PM
Seriously, when are you going to stop making ridiculous decisions?

Obtainable only by quest yet requires singe. Is singe pet available for plat? Most likely and it's clever.
Good way to ruin AL's economy even more.

Quest only for lvl 40's. Why not make it for everyone? I'm pretty sure a lot will go after this despite of its ridiculousness.

This is not even close to a surprise. Lol.

Worthy effort but futile.

Ihateppl
In going for it!!!! Outta my way mitches!!!!

Xeusx
How can Nekro sell for 200m? No one have 200m, but their gears has the value.

keikali
07-24-2014, 06:04 PM
Allow the option for current Singe owners to use the current pet as a crafting ingredient instead of getting another egg.

All the Singe users have been waiting for a fix and this is the fix, but you're asking us to again pay a hefty premium just to craft a new egg.

Is this STS' way of milking more out of their customers? This seriously leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Give the option to current Singe owners to be able to craft this new pet using their current Singe in the stable.

FluffNStuff
07-24-2014, 06:05 PM

Out of thanks, but this needs to happen. Could easily be coded, just would need a new egg type object to make it happen, one with the same data (pet id) but different options to its codes, as in changing the 'does pet exist in stable' code to only continue on true instead of only continuing on false, change the create pet object (pet id) to destroy pet object (pet id) , and then change the destroy self to create egg (bound) and then destroy self.
Only issue is this object would be pet specific.

Sephiroth143
07-24-2014, 06:05 PM
Gee, what is the point to hatched Singe? Can we just have our hatched Singe upgraded to Nekro by doing quest as well? no egg involved.

This! Agree!!!

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 06:07 PM
I really hope SnS doesn't get buffed or re-egged are you guys crazy?

This is what happens when you over price a pet at 120mil when it should have been around 60mil. SnS was supposed to be a vanity pet and now it will be :) .

I do have to say that it was a bad idea to upgrade singe when it just came out this season. You should have started with hammerjaw then went up..

Zeus
07-24-2014, 06:07 PM
Allow the option for current Singe owners to use the current pet as a crafting ingredient instead of getting another egg.

All the Singe users have been waiting for a fix and this is the fix, but you're asking us to again pay a hefty premium just to craft a new egg.

Is this STS' way of milking more out of their customers? This seriously leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Give the option to current Singe owners to be able to craft this new pet using their current Singe in the stable.

Not to mention that they heavily promoted a certain egg for being overpowered and then wipe it out 3 days after handing it out to players. Isn't there any sort of customer respect?

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 06:09 PM
I wonder if STS expected this response or not?

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 06:10 PM

So people that bought singe at 9mil get a pet better than samael basically for free? Think about that... Singe will cost over 20mil now but if you hatched one already you only pay 9mil? Does that sound fair?

keikali
07-24-2014, 06:12 PM
Not to mention that they heavily promoted a certain egg for being overpowered and then wipe it out 3 days after handing it out to players. Isn't there any sort of customer respect?

This also.

I don't own a SnS but you had tons of people, PAYING CUSTOMERS compete for an egg on the LB which you guys promoted HEAVILY, but to now go and release a NEW PET not even a week after event end?

Ask Gary your CEO to watch his old video that he created back then. He mentioned WTF? "Wheres The Fun?" Because right now it seems you all have lost sight of your mission statement.

FluidShot

As if they weren't going to heavily promote it. They're a business. They're going to way over-promote it so people spend plat making the LB.

I see where you're coming from though and don't take this the wrong way, but really, with the trend of wiping out Elite loot and past pets with this brilliant delayed item release scheme , I could see this coming months ago. Is it still a slap in the face? For sure. But you could see the wind-up coming.

In contrast to some of those voicing their opinions here, I am the epitome of a casual player. But at the same time, I'll echo Kali's question: Where's the fun? Having trouble finding it recently.

Ninjasmurf
Does sts control the market now? Did they tell you to pay 120m for an egg? Lol

Atten
07-24-2014, 06:13 PM
STS likes surprises. Eh, enjoy your S&S as much as you can lol.

FluffNStuff
07-24-2014, 06:13 PM
So people that bought singe at 9mil get a pet better than samael basically for free? Think about that... Singe will cost over 20mil now but if you hatched one already you only pay 9mil? Does that sound fair?

If you did not hatch it ... You still only pay 9M. BTW, I paid 25M , and also 27M last week to get Sam to make up for my 25M mistake.
Now, what would be a 'fair' price for me?

Iliketolol
07-24-2014, 06:15 PM
20% damage+35 primary stat+pve banish+ crit+stun+armour buff+25 primary stat buff? is there anything that this pet doesn't have except speed?

makes shady and surge look like a lollypop lmao!

Titanium
07-24-2014, 06:15 PM
Would be a great idea to be crafted with a hatched Singe not just the egg

Konviict
07-24-2014, 06:16 PM
Why don't you 'nerf' the pet or instead boost the pet to a higher level of SINGE'S abilities instead of combining EVERY arcane pet to one?
I mean glacian and hammerjaw won't and can't compete anymore, so why don't you make every arcane pet 'upgradable or boostable' to a higher level? Every arcane pet should be able to compete with each other

inkredible
07-24-2014, 06:16 PM
Great decision selling sns:) and I feel for those people who bought and 120m + or even 90m ... Bye samael good thing nobody sold samael me ;)

Hectororius
07-24-2014, 06:17 PM
Great idea!

However this way too soon and early in all aspects.

1. Already using this year arcane pet as crafting element
2. Already replacing existing SnS who is not even 3 days old
3. Most players have already invested in new items from the event and now have no real feasible way to earn that gold back.
3. Current (old and new) singe owners are left with nothing but bitter feelings as to the mishandling of Singe. The pet never stood a real chance as he was pre-nerfed prior to release (players can take some blame for this) and since then has not seen any readjustment.

Sts has the opportunity to revist older arcane pets to revitalize them but instead chose to use the the most current (SnS is too exclusive to qualify) arcane pet and probably leave loyal players wondering how safe their next big ticket item will be in this new faster moving AL.

On a positive note, this concept is phenomenal and is really a fantastic step forward in taking the game to another new and interesting level. Unfortunately the follow through has a lot left to be desired.

I really wish STS would ask players how something like this would impact the game. When it was hinted that there would be a possibility of crafting the arcane hooks in the future, it was received positively because it was making something old new again. Had you said we gonna make a zombie shark, I'm pretty sure the response would have been amazing as it should have been for such an amazing concept.

Xeusx
07-24-2014, 06:17 PM
No, they tell us to pay 200m for an egg.

Bluevaporz
07-24-2014, 06:18 PM
STS don't let people bully you into making rash decisions. I don't have an issue with Shady and Surge.

That was a leaderboard pet and the value was made by the market. At no point did STS say it had to be worth over 100m, nor did it say it was going to be the best pet ever. When Singe was released it wasn't even better than Samael and it still isn't (and it was the newest Arcane pet). SnS was an arcane pet as a reward and it has the stats to back that up and that's all it needs to be. It was a reward, if people sat on unopened eggs or bought it with the expectation it's the greatest thing since sliced bread then they have to deal with it.

keikali

Tell me, how many Singe eggs do you have? Seriously how many? Yea I thought so.

If you haven't opened one on a toon, don't even bother offering an opinion.

twoxc
As a Singe owner, this is more of a bad and very sad news then a good news. New pet that require an egg of the pet that I already have. It's basically doubling the cost. Mind as well double the cost to open locks to 30 Platinum for Nekro Egg. That's what it feels like.

Why not just give an option for us to use our current Singe to upgrade with recipe. This will allow players to hatch Singe to upgrade it or just sell the egg if they choose to. It's a win/win. Otherwise this is a set back SIGH for many players.

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 06:20 PM
As a Singe owner, this is more of a bad and very sad news then a good news. New pet that require an egg of the pet that I already have. It's basically doubling the cost. Mind as well double the cost to open locks to 30 Platinum for Nekro Egg. That's what it feels like.

Need an option for us to use our current Singe to upgrade with recipe. Other this is a set back SIGH.
You could just kill Singe and he will turn into an Undead Dragon Whelp..lol

keikali
07-24-2014, 06:20 PM

Need an option for us to use our current Singe to upgrade with recipe. Other this is a set back SIGH.

Exactly. I would NOT mind having the crafted pet in my stable so my toon can use it. I don't even need it as an egg.

Chr0nic
07-24-2014, 06:26 PM
Wow!

Xeusx
07-24-2014, 06:30 PM
Wow!
Seriously dude?

FluffNStuff
07-24-2014, 06:30 PM
I guess the real question is how many players have hatched Singes ... If it is low, then Customer Service changing to eggs would work. If it is a lot, a built in code would be required. Either way, something is needed. How they do it is up to them.

Jurmans
07-24-2014, 06:31 PM
Any contest to win this pet? Since neither I have singe and neither I am going to go to lvl 40+, done with elites wanna go yolo in pvp lvl 36:).

Edit: a part of Scorch's AA u guys are joking right?

keikali
07-24-2014, 06:35 PM
I guess the real question is how many players have hatched Singes ... If it is low, then Customer Service changing to eggs would work. If it is a lot, a built in code would be required. Either way, something is needed. How they do it is up to them.

I'm fine with either decision. As long as current Singe owners get recompensated for this.

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 06:38 PM
Tell me, how many Singe eggs do you have? Seriously how many? Yea I thought so.

If you haven't opened one on a toon, don't even bother offering an opinion.

I think you guys are having a hard time understanding that nekro is a completely different pet. Just because it requires a singe egg to craft doesn't mean every previous singe owner should automatically have this new pet. Wouldn't that ruin the entire point?

Bluevaporz
07-24-2014, 06:38 PM
This quest essentially is the arcane ring quest for a pet. An Arcane component and collecting elite drops (dragkin teeth-ignoring the low normal map drops)

So instead of using Singe as a crafting component why not have another arcane drop from crates as the crafting component (Essentially that's what is happening already with Singe being used in the current iteration since you need new arcane Singe drops from locks for future crafting) Just name it "Arcane Egg Sacrifice"

Then you fix two big things

1) Previous owners of Singe that get screwed over if they can't use their pet in Stable for crafting

2) People who never owned Singe won't complain that others were able to get it very cheap, or that then got a lot of use of the pet (arguable) and then use it for crafting

and a small thing gets fixed.

3)Singe remains a pet for people to use if they choose to instead of a sacrifice which is what everyone will do as this is currently implemented

FluffNStuff
07-24-2014, 06:42 PM
I'm fine with either decision. As long as current Singe owners get recompensated for this.

They get tons of complaints about Singe. The problem with these complaints is you don't know who is for real and has an issue with their pet and who is just a merch lobbying to make more gold.
So they solved this ... by saying foget the players with issues, let's just make it so the merches make more off their Singe investments. They gotta fix this, and fix it now.

Speedofsound
07-24-2014, 06:42 PM
I still pick samael because of arcane PANIC and passive PANIC.

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 06:43 PM
I still pick samael because of arcane PANIC and passive PANIC.
Nekro can stun as well Panic/Terrify/Stun are all the same thing.

Caniia
07-24-2014, 06:43 PM
This is ridiculous, why not make a new pet, have a 'slag/ripmaw' type event, and make it a quest to upgrade it for a limited time?
Using singe? How desperate is this? You want all your end game players to quit? Why would you make a pet that is far beyond the ones available now? There is no reason for this after releasing the twins. You just made them worthless.
Please go and fix the problems with the current system. You have a ton of complaints, bug and market problems listed in the forums, plz stop to adress some of the bigger ones. We would love to see our game grow, but you are only unbalancing all but the richest players, even with farming hard the current system barley lets one accumulate enough gold to get such pets like singe and sam and they are so few and far between in lock openings, that only the plat rich have a slim chance. Im so tired of opening locks and not getting anything of worth! Spend 15 plat and yet most of the stuff in the lock is worthless and not even enough to offset the cost of 15 plat per crate.

Speedofsound
07-24-2014, 06:44 PM
Nekro can stun as well Panic/Terrify/Stun are all the same thing.
Stun is much worse. It has stun immunity which is 7 seconds long. So it is a worse crawly in terms of stun

Sephiroth143
07-24-2014, 06:45 PM
Exactly. I would NOT mind having the crafted pet in my stable so my toon can use it. I don't even need it as an egg.

Sts shld do tis. Those who own da pet can craftable but once it craft, it automatically in our stable, cant chge to egg at all. U said u wan us players to work hard on gettin one, tis is da way. Or as wat fluff said, if its few opened singes, re-egg it bck for craftin. Y buy another egg wen we alrdy owned one. Tis is madness...

Zeus
07-24-2014, 06:48 PM

No, they told people to run 3 weeks for an egg to win an overpowered pet. It's not really overpowered now, is it?

keikali
07-24-2014, 06:51 PM
No, they told people to run 3 weeks for an egg to win an overpowered pet. It's not really overpowered now, is it?

I don't get how you can release a NEW Arcane pet literally a few days after a 3 week event was completed. An in this event people competed for a NEW Arcane Pet also.

Seriously, did you guys even BOTHER to think this one over?

Anehazaz
07-24-2014, 06:53 PM
Interesting feedback especially when you read between the lines....;)

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 06:58 PM

Lol I'm not trying to defend sts but we didn't really know shady was overpowered until we started hatching them right? Did remiem's video show how good this pet was in pvp? No.

Now you suggest people should get to re-egg them because a new arcane pet is coming? Shady will still rule in pvp.. Lol

Sephiroth143
07-24-2014, 06:58 PM
I think you guys are having a hard time understanding that nekro is a completely different pet. Just because it requires a singe egg to craft doesn't mean every previous singe owner should automatically have this new pet. Wouldn't that ruin the entire point?

It doesnt, y? Coz singe shld b da most powerful pet den samael but it doesnt, sts kept on sayin singe is da most powerful pet den rest of arcanes but it isnt rite? Tis is to compensate us singes owners coz its unfair n also its illogical to buy another egg whereas we alrdy hv one in da first place! Its totally uncommon sense. If indicates a different pet, y nd another existed pet to create a new pet? At least arcane ring crafted using a new not used item n tats a shard, get it? Only those who doesnt hv one, said utterly rubbish illogical points they can come out for. N to those who hv one, but also said utterly rubbish as well ar dirty merchants nervously statin illogical points juzta physco sts sidin dem instead. Trololol on tis! N all i know is TIS IS MADNESS, get my point?
Sts, get my point? Trololol on tis? Get it?

Zeus
07-24-2014, 06:59 PM
Lol I'm not trying to defend sts but we didn't really know shady was overpowered until we started hatching them right? Did remiem's video show how good this pet was in pvp? No.

Now you suggest people should get to re-egg them because a new arcane pet is coming? Shady will still rule in pvp.. Lol

If you listen to the video, she advertises it as an overpowered pet and that is the primary reason to obtain it. Not really the same sale's pitch is it?

Spell
07-24-2014, 07:01 PM
So how about adding a 20% DMG and 17% crit to shady and surge and Remove the random circles AA.Make it into perhaps like a runic flare proc,but instead of a huge stone, An elondrian tree, which has area of effect that does the Heal/DMG +adding a mana regen and reduced damage while inside the trees area of affect =). I mean I wouldn't mind the new pet being released 3 days after sns then...

Kakashis
07-24-2014, 07:03 PM
As much as I feel bad for all the SnS owners or people that just bought the egg for 100m+, I feel as if it's in the right direction for the game to allow more crafting options into certain items. In this case, this will spark interest in running elites again which is awesome for farmers like myself! Also, until we actually try the pet in action, there's no saying if it's going to be OP or not. The same was said about Singe, nightshade, SnS, but Samael owners still held their own in pvp against such new pets! If anything, STS have said they wanted to normalize Arcane pets so that you don't have to have the must have pet, so I'm sure some balancing and buffing will ensue should they all still drop from crates.

Anything to spark interest in elites I'm always going to vote for. Perhaps a little too soon after SnS, but it's in the right direction for the game overall! Didn't get your Samael and got the cappy Singe in crate? Craft it better! Got the maul when it's about to be expired? Run some elites and bring it back to life! Hammer jaw not OP enough? Run some elites during shark week to craft a robot with lasers version in elites! It's going to be awesome!

keikali
07-24-2014, 07:03 PM

STS should NOT have released a new Arcane pet immediately after an event end. If people who competed on the LB knew about this pet you'd think there would even be so many SnS? Definitely not. STS basically milked their customers throughout the event and now they're sticking it to all the players especially the ones who competed by saying, "Hey guise, new pet, but sorry you gots to PAY MUCH MUCH MORE".

Gontyna Kry
07-24-2014, 07:05 PM
It doesnt, y? Coz singe shld b da most powerful pet den samael but it doesnt, sts kept on sayin singe is da most powerful pet den rest of arcanes but it isnt rite? Tis is to compensate us singes owners coz its unfair n also its illogical to buy another egg whereas we alrdy hv one in da first place! Its totally uncommon sense. If indicates a different pet, y nd another existed pet to create a new pet? At least arcane ring crafted using a new not used item n tats a shard, get it? Only those who doesnt hv one, said utterly rubbish illogical points they can come out for. N to those who hv one, but also said utterly rubbish as well ar dirty merchants nervously statin illogical points juzta physco sts sidin dem instead. Trololol on tis! N all i know is TIS IS MADNESS, get my point?
Sts, get my point? Trololol on tis? Get it?

WTF man?!? Holy hell do you speak English (no offense to those whos first language is not English)...? What the hell was all that? We need an ebonics translator here immediately.

All I understood was "rubbish," which clearly is your whole entire post.

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 07:08 PM
STS should NOT have released a new Arcane pet immediately after an event end. If people who competed on the LB knew about this pet you'd think there would even be so many SnS? Definitely not. STS basically milked their customers throughout the event and now they're sticking it to all the players especially the ones who competed by saying, "Hey guise, new pet, but sorry you gots to PAY MUCH MUCH MORE".

Lol you guys are acting like this pet is here already. Haven't you realized that "coming soon" means 3-4 months by sts?

Spell
07-24-2014, 07:10 PM
WTF man?!? Holy hell do you speak English (no offense to those whos first language is not English)...? What the hell was all that? We need an ebonics translator here immediately.

Serisouly kid u are gunna pick on someone for the way he types? Maybe his first language isn't English.your post isnt in any way constructive not even a lil bit...

Xeusx
07-24-2014, 07:15 PM

Dude, He is a person of Muslim, He just speak English good and Peoples not bother his words.

You the one who WANNA start the Drama, if you don't want, oh please, don't judge his words.

Serisouly kid u are gunna pick on someone for the way he types? Maybe his first language isn't English.your post isnt in any way constructive not even a lil bit...
He is a people of Muslim.

Allison
07-24-2014, 07:16 PM

If you have to say "no offense" while speaking, chances are you should stop speaking.

Thrindal
07-24-2014, 07:17 PM
Meh. I give up.

Unbelievable. People have nothing to do in this game. And instead of addressing major issues (like elites are worthless) you'd rather introduce another plat sink. Well played guys.

Lol now elites are not worthless... They fixed elites... I love this move, now to get that egg. This was a very smart move sts, love it!

Uikuha
Seems great. 20% damage with 15% crit :o also bannish chance...

Sorry my English

Sephiroth143

Yes rubbish is da main title subjected to tis speech n to tis announcement n is tis grammar lesson thread? I dont think so n i clearly know most of u includin u understand wat im tryin to state here. N no, english is not my first language. So u shld alrdy by now get da point n respect how people wrote, even if their first language is english. We ar not perfect like u mister. Dont make tis thread unclean coz of ur abusiveness to human errors.

twoxc
07-24-2014, 07:19 PM
the pet is COMING SOON. It hasn't been released yet lol. plus who knows in stg term of SOON is like 2-3 months maybe including delay maybe could be longer.

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 07:20 PM
the pet is COMING SOON. It hasn't been released yet lol. plus who knows in sty term of SOON is like 2-3 months maybe including delay maybe could be longer.

The fact still remains..it is coming -_-

herqlez
07-24-2014, 07:22 PM
why singe needed. why not allow us to craft new arcane pet without using singe egg or any egg.

FluffNStuff
07-24-2014, 07:23 PM
As much as I feel bad for all the SnS owners or people that just bought the egg for 100m+, I feel as if it's in the right direction for the game to allow more crafting options into certain items. In this case, this will spark interest in running elites again which is awesome for farmers like myself! Also, until we actually try the pet in action, there's no saying if it's going to be OP or not. The same was said about Singe, nightshade, SnS, but Samael owners still held their own in pvp against such new pets! If anything, STS have said they wanted to normalize Arcane pets so that you don't have to have the must have pet, so I'm sure some balancing and buffing will ensue should they all still drop from crates.

Anything to spark interest in elites I'm always going to vote for. Perhaps a little too soon after SnS, but it's in the right direction for the game overall! Didn't get your Samael and got the cappy Singe in crate? Craft it better! Got the maul when it's about to be expired? Run some elites and bring it back to life! Hammer jaw not OP enough? Run some elites during shark week to craft a robot with lasers version in elites! It's going to be awesome!

So you want to increase interest in elites at the expense of others. When are player classes going to stop thinking the only way to succeed is to nerf someone else? Elite running players want to make it so the lazy arse PvP players need to work harder. PvP players want to make it so the mooching arse PvE players support the game. The players with less then 1M want to nerf the players with over a million so they can afford old Mythics. The players with 1-20M want to nerf the players with over 20M so they can afford new Mythics. The players with over 20M want to nerf the players with over 100M so they can afford the ring.
Now all this blatant lobbying to STS get what they want ( ALL GROUPS) would not be a problem is STS didn't have a lets just go with the vocal minority over the silent majority attitude. What happened to the data mining they were so proud of? How did they go back to listening to the forums instead of trusting what the data was telling them??

Energizeric
07-24-2014, 07:27 PM
So you want to increase interest in elites at the expense of others. When are player classes going to stop thinking the only way to succeed is to nerf someone else? Elite running players want to make it so the lazy arse PvP players need to work harder. PvP players want to make it so the mooching arse PvE players support the game. The players with less then 1M want to nerf the players with over a million so they can afford old Mythics. The players with 1-20M want to nerf the players with over 20M so they can afford new Mythics. The players with over 20M want to nerf the players with over 100M so they can afford the ring.
Now all this blatant lobbying to STS get what they want ( ALL GROUPS) would not be a problem is STS didn't have a lets just go with the vocal minority over the silent majority attitude. What happened to the data mining they were so proud of? How did they go back to listening to the forums instead of trusting what the data was telling them??

Unfortunately that is life. Any change or update they make will help someone and hurt someone else. I wish they didn't change anything since season 4 as I was way OP then and had all the best gear and pets. But obviously the game does not stand still and goes on.

I think the big lesson here is to not pay such crazy high prices for any items as you never know when something better will be released. Keep that in mind the next time someone is asking 50m+ for an item. That item could have a long shelf life like Samael or an Arcane Maul, or could have a very short shelf life like Kershal or as it appears now, Shady & Surge.

Raregem
07-24-2014, 07:28 PM
This news is just meh...

I feel like this a way to keep the crate poppers popping "old" lockeds without having to refresh the items...making that money.

Sephiroth143
07-24-2014, 07:30 PM
Dude, He is a person of Muslim, He just speak English good and Peoples not bother his words.

You the one who WANNA start the Drama, if you don't want, oh please, don't judge his words.

Indeed i am xD thks, few more days to celebrate!

FluffNStuff
07-24-2014, 07:30 PM
Unfortunately that is life. Any change or update they make will help someone and hurt someone else. I wish they didn't change anything since season 4 as I was way OP then and had all the best gear and pets. But obviously the game does not stand still and goes on.

I think the big lesson here is to not pay such crazy high prices for any items as you never know when something better will be released. Keep that in mind the next time someone is asking 50m+ for an item.

Of course it helps someone and hurts someone else. But player suggestions are blind to who it hurts.
I believe the big lesson is STS should not also be blind to that and treat these suggestions with the extremely big grain silo of salt they require.

Xeusx
07-24-2014, 07:31 PM
I don't know what I'm doing

Limsi
07-24-2014, 07:32 PM
Please make the current owner of Singe be able to use the pet as a recipe. Come on! we've been asking singe to be buffed since it was released, why dont you guys do this as a form of an answer to our pleads?

I don't know but I'm feeling:

lowratehitman
What the hell sts!!!!

twoxc
This news is just meh...

I feel like this a way to keep the crate poppers popping "old" lockeds without having to refresh the items...making that money.

Yea hoarder gonna be hoarding regular locks now and farmers gonna be farming locks in Km3 now since elite loot is nearly worthless now anyways.

Anehazaz

Changes like this make me really hate this game. Honestly I get so close to hitting my goal then sts pulls the rug out from under me. I can't afford singe now. I might as well give away my account. It's not worth it for me to play anymore. And I feel especially sorry for those who just bought or sold or opened singe and will not be able to upgrade him? Every time sts announces something I just want to give up. I am not rich, I'm disabled. Playing this game had been a fun distraction from my daily pains, and I love the friends I've made. But now it's just pointing out over and over that I don't have money. I get enough of that from the real world. I don't need it from my game. Upper class and lower class. It's not enjoyable.

Aw Allison I understand your frustration but some of us on this game don't spend huge real life sums of money to enjoy the game through personal choice as well. Part of the reason I play is to farm for the items I need which motivates me and others choose to merch, many do both. However, I won't give up because I don't have the latest arcane ring or the new pet, and hopefully I will get opportunities to running elites with someone who does. After all, I play the game to be part of a team, to have fun and to improve. When this is no longer the case then I will leave with good memories:)

Caniia
07-24-2014, 07:33 PM

You mean spark an interest in running elites.... like elite tindrin, the last maps that have anything drop of any worth right? So within a day... maybe 2 there will be such a flood of those items in CS that they then wont be worth anything anymore... And then we are back to the problem that no one can make money again, because nothing is worth anything because the market is flooded... and sts will decrease the drop chances and everyone will stop running elites again because it costs more in pots than drop returns give you....

Titanium
07-24-2014, 07:33 PM
So funny. We should have had this talk when Singe was released in march. Not now. Passed one year from Samael's release. I supported all "Singe Fix" threads... Nobody bothered back then .. everybody was happy with the other undead pet ( Samael ) Well here you go now...

Deep condelences to everybody who hatched SnS. Doesn't make sense at all , right? How easily can you get op from now? You can't ... only if you pop crates like a mad man. Do you think this will end with this pet? Ha ... No way . Expect to upgrade Arcane Hooks with an arcane shard. Everything from now on will cost more than 100m but not this pet :) Only if people will open threads to dictate prices. Bored to run after items i could never get .

This ain't fun. A fool is the one who pays ( a lot ) not the one who sells .

Xpolosion
07-24-2014, 07:35 PM
-_-

Allison
07-24-2014, 07:35 PM
You mean spark an interest in running elites.... like elite tindrin, the last maps that have anything drop of any worth right? So within a day... maybe 2 there will be such a flood of those items in CS that they then wont be worth anything anymore... And then we are back to the problem that no one can make money again, because nothing is worth anything because the market is flooded... and sts will decrease the drop chances and everyone will stop running elites again because it costs more in pots than drop returns give you....
Exactly my thoughts.

Gontyna Kry
07-24-2014, 07:37 PM

His first language is English. He's pretending to be ghetto and is typing in ebonics.

Gontyna Kry
07-24-2014, 07:40 PM

Sorry but this "Coz singe shld b da most powerful pet den" does not sound to me like someone who doesn't know English properly, instead it sounds like someone trying to be 'down wit da ghetto.'

Gontyna Kry
07-24-2014, 07:40 PM
Then I shall delete it. :p

Zeus
07-24-2014, 07:41 PM

I think the big lesson here is to not pay such crazy high prices for any items as you never know when something better will be released. Keep that in mind the next time someone is asking 50m+ for an item. That item could have a long shelf life like Samael or an Arcane Maul, or could have a very short shelf life like Kershal or as it appears now, Shady & Surge.

So it's reasonable to expect arcane pets to have a shelf life of three days? Alright. What is the shelf life of legendaries then? 3 hours?

Volt
07-24-2014, 07:42 PM
Honestly I doubt it fixed Elites... I didn't pay attention to the details but I don't think the crafting items will be tradable. And I doubt 80% of the people here will have the egg to start the quest in the first place. And now with all of this new information, the price will skyrocket annnnnnnnnd an even smaller audience will be able to buy the egg from the auction.

Tbh it's too much for one season. Rogues with Mythic bow are overpowered. Rogues with bow and arcane ring are (insert new Op word). This is giving them the crit lost from the transition between Daggers to bow. Crazy damage.

All of this is too much and we all know only the people with the already overpowered gear will be able to obtain this.

My friend recently looted a singe and sadly sold it before this new knowledge.

Sorry but I think it's a bad idea to upgrade the already hatched singe eggs. People have paid various amounts for this pet and it seems unfair just at that. When people bought singe, they bought it with the intention having singe, not a pet that will be upgradable. They paid for what they got and it should be kept as that. It's basically another egg just with a different way of obtaining it.

I'm not saying this because I won't have it or what not. I'm happy with Sam. It just seems more unfair to upgrade hatched eggs than keep it the way it is going to be.

carel86
07-24-2014, 07:42 PM
singe egg price will increase now. i think i can't afford it. hiks hiks

RDX
07-24-2014, 07:44 PM
I really hope SnS doesn't get buffed or re-egged are you guys crazy?

This is what happens when you over price a pet at 120mil when it should have been around 60mil. SnS was supposed to be a vanity pet and now it will be :) .

I do have to say that it was a bad idea to upgrade singe when it just came out this season. You should have started with hammerjaw then went up..

Agree ..

Extreme2014
07-24-2014, 07:45 PM
Serecely you need singe for 10m to make this arcane egg

Limsi
07-24-2014, 07:45 PM
Serecely you need singe for 10m to make this arcane egg

You're looking at a cost of 20-30m now

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 07:46 PM
So it's reasonable to expect arcane pets to have a shelf life of three days? Alright. What is the shelf life of legendaries then? 3 hours?

Stop saying shady only lasted 3 days!! Is the nekro pet here yet???? No!

Extreme2014
Your right

Volt
And not being mean or trying to be but, When learning English or any other language, you don't start learning "da wit d" and so forth the "ghetto" words. But then again it's his way of typing so let him be. Was wrong to call him out for that if he wasn't doing anything bad like insulting

Xeusx
07-24-2014, 07:47 PM
His first language is English. He's pretending to be ghetto and is typing in ebonics.

Sorry but this "Coz singe shld b da most powerful pet den" does not sound to me like someone who doesn't know English properly, instead it sounds like someone trying to be 'down wit da ghetto.'
His first language is Turkey (I guess)and He is a people of Muslim too.

octavos
07-24-2014, 07:47 PM
"Nekro is a special new Arcane Rarity pet coming soon to Arcane Legends. But, this pet won't drop from bosses, nor can he be bought in the store. You can only receive this pet through a very special crafting quest available to players level 40....."

Then I read you also need singe...yea looks like I'm waiting for something else to do.

Bummed that its not really an EARNED pet.

:ghost:

sevenpain
07-24-2014, 07:48 PM
I think it is time to find a new game
I wasted all my gold on sns and didnt get to enjoy it for a week yet
Now this announcement

Rare
07-24-2014, 07:50 PM
Lol you guys are acting like this pet is here already. Haven't you realized that "coming soon" means 3-4 months by sts?

It actually would for right in with their mo. Make a bomb shell announcement 3 months out so it has enough time to totally destroy everything.

Rare
07-24-2014, 07:51 PM
I think it is time to find a new game
I wasted all my gold on sns and didnt get to enjoy it for a week yet
Now this announcement

Come 7. You know where to find us :)

Ninjasmurf
Not trying to offend anyone but did you guys really think shady and surge would be the best pet next season?

Sephiroth143

No im not lol wat makes u so sure my first lang is english? Dont judge me wen u dont even know me. My english is moderate, not superb like urs. So back off dude. U ar abusin my human errors, tats all i can understand. N tats how i type n tats how i speak, u alrdy disrespectin me enough.

Sephiroth143
07-24-2014, 07:53 PM
And not being mean or trying to be but, When learning English or any other language, you don't start learning "da wit d" and so forth the "ghetto" words. But then again it's his way of typing so let him be. Was wrong to call him out for that if he wasn't doing anything bad like insulting

Yes ty, there u hv it!
Edit: i dont even know da meanin of ghetto is! Tats how moderate my english is! ;( even if i ghetto or wat, tis is how i type, if u type like tis, people pin point at u, u think u like it? No rite, its alrdy gd i can communicate wit people in english, n yes i didnt insult nobody here, juz statin my own facts abt tis announcement n debatin my points, tats all! Jeez!

Serancha
07-24-2014, 07:53 PM
If the singe owners get their leveled pets re-egged, that will inject a plethora of these new pets into the game all at once, rather than having them come out comparatively slowly so the player base isn't overwhelmed with op-ness. Also. if they re-egg leveled singes, they lose the profit they would make from all those players needing singe eggs for this new pet. So where would the benefit be?

This request seems to be basically asking for a free arcane pet. I paid 250 plat for scorch which is useless, but I've now had it for 7 months. Requesting it to be re-egged so I could get a better mythic pet that (hypothetically) came out now would be laughable. We've been requesting a scorch update as long as the singe one has been being asked for, and haven't got that even though we HAD to spend plat to get it.

So what makes current singe owners special? You're not happy with your arcane pet? Well people have been complaining about it since it came out. You all read the forums, so a good 90% could have opted not to buy and open it based on that info. The other 10% bought it before there was info, presumably to have it first, so that's their perogative also.

As for Shady and Surge, the prices are outrageous, but people were willing to pay even before knowing if it was actually good or not. That's straight up greed on both he seller's and the buyer's sides. No harm, no foul, but neither has the right to take that greed out on STS for progressing the game and giving people other than those 44 players something to work for and look forward to. A pet that, as it has been pointed out, likely won't actually be here until the fall.

Instanthumor
07-24-2014, 07:58 PM
Hey STS...

Have you ever tried playing your own game? You are utterly ridiculous. Do you not learn from your mistakes? I recommend you guys just DELETE everything you did since the "client update". What you guys should have done instead was make several expansions per level cap. That would make the game way more enjoyable instead of this bs. I dare you guys to just start an account from scratch. Feel the pain your customers are dealing with. I bet the average person would quit the game even before capping. Whether you like it or not, this game has evolved into a hardcore, pay to win type of game. And that is what we DO NOT want. Be realistic, people have jobs, lives, etc to deal with. This now-petty game shouldn't take up 90% of our lives. It's a GAME. I know everyone is greedy, and you want your money, but look at this in the future. At this rate, AL will die, just like all your other games have. All I have to say is make your customers happy. That should be your number one priority so let's see it. Cmon guys, you're better than this.

Memnoch The Devil
07-24-2014, 07:58 PM
i have a big request STS. Stop specullating stuff like this. You guys ruin the market. It ither goes down bcs you announce something with months in advance or you make a pet price go crazy bcs of stuff like this.

it would have been nicer for all players im sure if you would have made the new pet come from scorch, force everybody to own it once as bought and once as egg to get. convert mythic to arcane makes sense .

its crazy to pay hundreds of dollars open idk 500 lockeds and not get one arcane.

when i read, craft, elite, essences.. i was like finally something to do in the game.... but guees what, not sts, make arcane from arcane :d

thanks again for another update for the very rich players in the game.

Zeus
07-24-2014, 08:01 PM
If the singe owners get their leveled pets re-egged, that will inject a plethora of these new pets into the game all at once, rather than having them come out comparatively slowly so the player base isn't overwhelmed with op-ness. Also. if they re-egg leveled singes, they lose the profit they would make from all those players needing singe eggs for this new pet. So where would the benefit be?

This request seems to be basically asking for a free arcane pet. I paid 250 plat for scorch which is useless, but I've now had it for 7 months. Requesting it to be re-egged so I could get a better mythic pet that (hypothetically) came out now would be laughable. We've been requesting a scorch update as long as the singe one has been being asked for, and haven't got that even though we HAD to spend plat to get it.

So what makes current singe owners special? You're not happy with your arcane pet? Well people have been complaining about it since it came out. You all read the forums, so a good 90% could have opted not to buy and open it based on that info. The other 10% bought it before there was info, presumably to have it first, so that's their perogative also.

As for Shady and Surge, the prices are outrageous, but people were willing to pay even before knowing if it was actually good or not. That's straight up greed on both he seller's and the buyer's sides. No harm, no foul, but neither has the right to take that greed out on STS for progressing the game and giving people other than those 44 players something to work for and look forward to. A pet that, as it has been pointed out, likely won't actually be here until the fall.

If it will not be here until fall, what is the point of crashing everything and dissapointing players? 44 players is a lot of end gamers, Serancha - active end gamers.

My question is, why are they even releasing another new pet instead of other items that have been asking to be replaced for A WHILE? We've still been begging for replacements on the mythic ring (arcane ring is not replacement, it needs a mythic replacement) and mythic amulet. However, these items are still the best items to use apart from the arcane versions despite the items being 10-11 levels lower than the cap. Ridiculous, right?

Shady and Surge were advertised as overpowered & were actually quite good. They do have the right to take the greed out on STG because STG promoted the pet as an overpowered pet that players will achieve by placing top ten in their class leaderboard. Now, is it really overpowered when compared with this pet? Heck no!

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 08:02 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself :)

Ellysius
07-24-2014, 08:04 PM
Hey STS...

Have you ever tried playing your own game? You are utterly ridiculous. Do you not learn from your mistakes? I recommend you guys just DELETE everything you did since the "client update". What you guys should have done instead was make several expansions per level cap. That would make the game way more enjoyable instead of this bs. I dare you guys to just start an account from scratch. Feel the pain your customers are dealing with. I bet the average person would quit the game even before capping. Whether you like it or not, this game has evolved into a hardcore, pay to win type of game. And that is what we DO NOT want. Be realistic, people have jobs, lives, etc to deal with. This now-petty game shouldn't take up 90% of our lives. It's a GAME. I know everyone is greedy, and you want your money, but look at this in the future. At this rate, AL will die, just like all your other games have. All I have to say is make your customers happy. That should be your number one priority so let's see it. Cmon guys, you're better than this.

Well said! Expecially ''Pay to win type of game''

VanRah
07-24-2014, 08:05 PM
Now...sell SnS eggs!!!
I can finally get one :p

Rare
07-24-2014, 08:11 PM
My question is, why are they even releasing another new pet instead of other items that have been asking to be replaced for A WHILE?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/25/ugyzeru3.jpg

Sephiroth143
07-24-2014, 08:12 PM
Now...sell SnS eggs!!!
I can finally get one :p

Lmao xD

Allison
Is that what Sam Hayne looks like?

twoxc
if the singe owners get their leveled pets re-egged, that will inject a plethora of these new pets into the game all at once, rather than having them come out comparatively slowly so the player base isn't overwhelmed with op-ness. Also. If they re-egg leveled singes, they lose the profit they would make from all those players needing singe eggs for this new pet. So where would the benefit be?

This request seems to be basically asking for a free arcane pet. I paid 250 plat for scorch which is useless, but i've now had it for 7 months. Requesting it to be re-egged so i could get a better mythic pet that (hypothetically) came out now would be laughable. We've been requesting a scorch update as long as the singe one has been being asked for, and haven't got that even though we had to spend plat to get it.

As for shady and surge, the prices are outrageous, but people were willing to pay even before knowing if it was actually good or not. That's straight up greed on both he seller's and the buyer's sides. No harm, no foul, but neither has the right to take that greed out on sts for progressing the game and giving people other than those 44 players something to work for and look forward to. A pet that, as it has been pointed out, likely won't actually be here until the fall.

wow well said ^^

Avaree
:)

Is crafting Nekro here to stay, or will he disappear in time?

thanks,
Ava

Xeusx
07-24-2014, 08:13 PM
"Money money money, You make a money money money, STS make a money money money, STS swallow people's money"

kona
07-24-2014, 08:13 PM
"Use this recipe to combine a SINGE EGG + a new crafting element, Undead Ectoplasm into Nekro the Undead Whelp."
umm nvm o.o

twoxc
07-24-2014, 08:19 PM
In the end, STG should have waited at least 3-4 weeks before releasing this NEWS. This is all outrageously wrong for the Event winner's, Then again lol what about those Goblin event winners. I'm sure the pet is also OVER POWER just needed tweaking in stats and arcane skills lol the rarity don't even matter hahaha.

kona
07-24-2014, 08:21 PM
lol

faychen
07-24-2014, 08:24 PM
In my humble opinion:

We cannot expect that the top pet/item we earned through effort/money will stay the best.

Its like a real world, new things are always developed and release to the world.

Lets overcome ego and be happy and have fun with pet/item we currently own. And positively challenge for new better things to come.

Cheers!

Titanium
07-24-2014, 08:24 PM
This request to let all Singe users get a Nekro pet and not buy another Singe's egg .. it will not happen. They are going to come with a small fix on this pet ( or problem ) because many of you raged but its not going to be enough to repair all of this.

This pet is not coming in months. Is coming soon ( maximum 2 weeks ).

I remember when they took out 5 int , str , dex from Singe because it was considered way too op by Samael's users ( no crit .. da hell ? ). What about Nekro ? SnS ?

Singe its the only pet who costed a lot and didn't worth it . Many people has it

Ravager
07-24-2014, 08:25 PM
"Soon" can be many things.

We will fix the passives "soon" (over a year later)
We will come out with a new skill system "soon"

Shiro
07-24-2014, 08:28 PM
I agree that this news was way too early. I understand that STS wants players to have something to look forward to after the recent event but this is a downright slap to the face to the SnS runners and who bought/opened the egg at ridiculous prices. Requiring a Singe egg for crafting would just double the price now even though this would probably happen in 3-4months. I guess I'll just start farming crates again, back to KM3 or Jarl, coz game is really boring atm.

FluffNStuff
07-24-2014, 08:28 PM
If the singe owners get their leveled pets re-egged, that will inject a plethora of these new pets into the game all at once, rather than having them come out comparatively slowly so the player base isn't overwhelmed with op-ness.

So you are saying the limiting factor for this kill X bosses then kill X mobs is not farming elites but actually the number of Singe eggs? If that is the case, then the farming part will equate to the dragonite bar vs the shard. One is 1m, the other is 80M. So is this quest about farming elites or obtaining a Singe Egg? Because it can't be about both.

Hectororius
07-24-2014, 08:29 PM
Well. Considering that nekro will most likely emerge during the Halloween event, why Did they choose now to announce a new arcane pet COMPLETE with full happiness, arcane and passive abilities? They have never done such a thing. Even SnS was just a teaser pick till 2 weeks after the event.

None of this makes any sense to anyone nor did it make sense to announce how the pet would be obtainable so early in the game.

Its straight up baffling.

Rare
07-24-2014, 08:30 PM
In my humble opinion:

We cannot expect that the top pet/item we earned through effort/money will stay the best.

Its like a real world, new things are always developed and release to the world.

Lets overcome ego and be happy and have fun with pet/item we currently own. And positively challenge for new better things to come.

Cheers!

What?? Really??? 3 days after you got the brand spanking new pet???

Rare
07-24-2014, 08:30 PM
"Soon" can be many things.

We will fix the passives "soon" (over a year later)
We will come out with a new skill system "soon"

The announcement does almost as much damage as releasing it does

So is this quest about farming elites or obtaining a Singe Egg? Because it can't be about both.

Ok, considering who we are talking about... which do you think it is? LOL I know I know. Tough one

Stefan Bauer
07-24-2014, 08:32 PM
Good luck to the 1%s :)

Twomucho
07-24-2014, 08:34 PM
Sigh ...thanks I opened a singe, who cares what I paid for it..this is just wrong

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 08:35 PM
In my perspective, if they made this pet completely free to earn e.g. replace the singe egg with another crafting resource as well as released knowledge of it later...there wouldn't be any complaints.

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 08:37 PM
Is that what Sam Hayne looks like?

Lol!! This was really funny!! :D

Alhuntrazeck
07-24-2014, 08:41 PM
Dumb that you need a Singe...

Shiro
07-24-2014, 08:42 PM
I wish, instead of Singe, just require a Deary for crafting element...but then again, a Deary is expensive too if it costs 8m in auction. Why not remove Singe as a factor in all this? Make it so that the other items needed in making the new pet will really be hard to obtain like the tooth. Double in drop rarity, I guess. The announcement certainly has a lot to be desired, I'm not even sure if STS thought it out well before they posted this today.

faychen
07-24-2014, 08:43 PM
What?? Really??? 3 days after you got the brand spanking new pet???

Well, I think it's normal.
STS did not instruct you to must have SnS, did they?

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 08:43 PM
The mistake was making singe the crafting requirement. It definately should have been hammerjaw instead.

Prahasit Prahi
07-24-2014, 08:46 PM
Heads up.

Taking a break from AL.

tdmkillerrr
(Big mistake ro release this news to soon Sts ) And singe Egg should be replaced with a new mythic pet that you can only buy for plat only mabe 250-500 and just make the mission to craft him insane hard problem Solved noobs cant get easy and sts makes a flood of money ^-^

Hectororius
The economic damage has already been done. Replacing singe with some other crafting material will just anger the merchants... Wait.. Let's do it!

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 08:48 PM
The mistake was making singe the crafting requirement. It definately should have been hammerjaw instead.

The mistake was that it required an Arcane Egg in general. The fact that the egg is trade able and stash able makes the whole concept of how it is obtained redundant. I still really think that another crafting component should replace Singe, this item is similar to the Arcane Shard ( meaning it is an arcane crafting resource ) but it isn't as rare. It will drop from Elite Rendtail...and I guess it has to drop from locks as well to keep the ball rolling .-.

Trenton
07-24-2014, 08:48 PM
EDIT: I don't know who these two sexy beasts are, but I'd pay good money for them as pets in Arcane Legends. Maybe the upcoming Spring event? ;)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/25/ynaveqe5.jpg
Called it

I think I deserve this pet for free ;)

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 08:49 PM
The economic damage has already been done. Replacing singe with some other crafting material will just anger the merchants... Wait.. Let's do it!

Yep after releasing this news singe has gone from 10m-30m. It's too late to change things (I personally didn't buy for 30m)

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 08:50 PM
Called it

I think I deserve this pet for free ;)
Isn't that Gustav and Tarloks Dragon??

Trenton
07-24-2014, 08:51 PM
Isn't that Gustav and Tarloks Dragon??
The green dragon from Arcane Battelgrounds is basically a revised version of Nekro

Samaeldavisjr
07-24-2014, 08:51 PM
Im wondering.... has IGG bought this company recently?
I think Ill start playing the new game "Wipeout" for $1.99 US. Atleast when I get my butt kicked itll be hilarious to watch the replay. HAHA

lethaljade
07-24-2014, 08:54 PM
Ive never heard of something so ridiculous, two days after a realease of a limited edition arcane pet , that you had people wasting 3 weeks of there lives for, you announce another arcane egg? Cmon this is so outrageous, timing is horrible, this is nothing but a greedy attempt to get more plat sales, im not longer interested in buying anything in game, as no item is ever good enough, every 2weeks theres something better then what was realeased a few weeks before, in this case 2 days. Im no longer interested in buying plat cause it seems more of a con now, then anything else, your going to destroy this game and loose majority of your player's, if you make it impossible to play without paying.

Meecrop
07-24-2014, 08:55 PM
Its all about the money...

Xeusx
07-24-2014, 08:57 PM
Its all about the money...
"Money money money, You make a money money money, STS make a money money money, STS swallow people's money"

Memnoch The Devil
(Big mistake ro release this news to soon Sts ) And singe Egg should be replaced with a new mythic pet that you can only buy for plat only mabe 250-500 and just make the mission to craft him insane hard problem Solved noobs cant get easy and sts makes a flood of money ^-^

yes but then whom will open 1000 lockeds to get a singe?

they loose money overall so is not in sts favour.

same reason why they didnt release everything at once this time.

they release the shard opened a few hundreds to get it

they release the mythics a few months boom another few hundreds lockeds

new pet release boom a few hundreds again

this way is "interesting" for us lol
$$$$$$$

Trenton
I'm gonna have to rip someone off just to afford this xD

will0
07-24-2014, 09:02 PM
STS - Please consider for those who "owns" hatched singe currently. With this craft-able PET let current hatched singe owner have a choice to "upgrade" to this new pet on a special quest.

Azepeiete
07-24-2014, 09:03 PM
Wow this is such a joke, I feel bad for all of the sns sellers.

Stg you had people spending 3 weeks to farm a pet on a RIDICULOUSLY BORING, MONOTONOUS EVENT WHICH YOU PUT NO THOUGHT OR EFFORT INTO, then made it worth singe price.

Gj.

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 09:04 PM
I'm predicting there to be a "dragon weekend" similar to the shark week where there will be a double chance to loot singe from locked crates.

Extreme2014
07-24-2014, 09:05 PM
20-30m noo

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 09:05 PM
STS - Please consider for those who "owns" hatch singe currently. With this craft-able PET let current hatched singe owner have a choice to "upgrade" to this new pet on a special quest.
Yeah let me upgrade my deary to shady and surge too please

Rare
07-24-2014, 09:07 PM
Well, I think it's normal.
STS did not instruct you to must have SnS, did they?

Wow. Normal? Id like to stay away from the kinds of games you're into.

Azepeiete
07-24-2014, 09:07 PM
Requesting my samael to egg plz.

plutod
07-24-2014, 09:08 PM
Wtf!!!!!!!....sts gimme a singe then.

Rare
07-24-2014, 09:09 PM
Yep after releasing this news singe has gone from 10m-30m. It's too late to change things (I personally didn't buy for 30m)

Lmao its too late to change things... But the people that just dropped 120m, their bad right? Your logic is amazing

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 09:11 PM
Maybe it's time for a big change in this game. What if sts created a new difficult quest to turn arcane pets back into eggs! That would solve some problems but I'm afraid hammerjaw would drop to 1mil lol

Cmrel
07-24-2014, 09:12 PM
This will change everything :) 3 in 1 pet? Or 4 in 1 pet? Hmmmm :)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 09:13 PM
Lmao its too late to change things... But the people that just dropped 120m, their bad right? Your logic is amazing

Well it was their choice to pay 120mil for a pet. Maybe rich people have learned their lesson dont be greedy and hoard these pets to control the game. :)

Gesaffelstein
07-24-2014, 09:14 PM
Lol is this april fools?

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 09:16 PM
Lol is this april fools?

In July? ._.

Rare
07-24-2014, 09:21 PM
Well it was their choice to pay 120mil for a pet. Maybe rich people have learned their lesson dont be greedy and hoard these pets to control the game. :)

Similarly, merchs that jumped on these singe eggs trying to make a buck, as well as anyone else, that was their choice too. So why is it too late?

Memnoch The Devil
07-24-2014, 09:22 PM
Sigh ...thanks I opened a singe, who cares what I paid for it..this is just wrong

well be happy you paid 10-15m ... now is 30m

Waheedski
07-24-2014, 09:23 PM
So I need a singe egg.... *looks at auction price of singe egg* O.O

I just ain't got da gold *sigh*

Zeus
07-24-2014, 09:26 PM
Wow this is such a joke, I feel bad for all of the sns sellers.

Stg you had people spending 3 weeks to farm a pet on a RIDICULOUSLY BORING, MONOTONOUS EVENT WHICH YOU PUT NO THOUGHT OR EFFORT INTO, then made it worth singe price.

Gj.

You mean SnS buyers. The SnS sellers made big & now can buy what should have been the leaderboard pet. :)

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 09:28 PM
Similarly, merchs that jumped on these singe eggs trying to make a buck, as well as anyone else, that was their choice too. So why is it too late?
Do you think sts just came up with this idea today? You really think they would change everything they've been working on after announcing? That would make things worse. It's just too late.

Forsakem
07-24-2014, 09:29 PM
Nice!

Enviado de meu C1604 usando Tapatalk

Rubenmagkalas
07-24-2014, 09:30 PM

ikr

Ninjasmurf
You mean SnS buyers. The SnS sellers made big & now can buy what should have been the leaderboard pet. :)

Lol. I'm really wondering. Did you expect shady to be the best pet next season?

Azepeiete
I mean the people aho were saving their sns egg and patiently deciding what to do with it. Yes, SnS buyers got screwd too. IN FACT. EVERYONE DID. This pet is ridiculously op.

Rogueulator
07-24-2014, 09:32 PM
Wow! Just wow.. I feel sorry and amused at the same time.

aquascaper
07-24-2014, 09:35 PM
Cool!

Azepeiete
07-24-2014, 09:38 PM
The way i feel about pets is that every pet needs a niche and shouldnt just sit in stable. Maybe mot wvery pet, but some.

For example, once one iwns this pet, they can sell all other except whim if possible.

wvhills
07-24-2014, 09:40 PM
Sts employee: "hey, I have an idea that will tick off everyone who's been begging for a singe update since he first came out AND everyone who just spend 3 weeks grinding for an op arcane pet."

Sts owner : "this sounds promising. We just ticked off tons with the whole energy thing, let's hear it!"

Sts employee : "Every one who looted one and held onto it waiting for us to buff it has either opened it out of frustration or sold it, so let's make an even more op pet than sns and make singe egg a requirement for crafting it."

Sts owner: "that would paint us in a corner because if we changed our minds then people who sold singe a long time ago because it was useless would be irate. Let's do it."

Lol. Tongue in cheek but Sts should have for seen how this would be received. Seriously, stay guys need to learn from past mistakes. In Pl u took something u made money on (elixirs) and took it to such an extreme the game was broken (requiring thrashers , 100 % reroll to be successful, etc). U guys discovered people would pay tons to get exclusive pets and now ur taking it to an extreme. Idk because I'm not spending the time or money required to get any of these but it's been 3 days guys. Lol.

-no
07-24-2014, 09:42 PM
Cool idea, needs some refining.

potten
07-24-2014, 09:48 PM

Nekro is a special new Arcane Rarity pet coming soon to Arcane Legends. But, this pet won't drop from bosses, nor can he be bought in the store. You can only receive this pet through a very special crafting quest available to players level 40+.

Paracelsus the Alchemist will send you on a dangerous mission to collect special Arcane Parchments from specific Elite bosses around Arlor. These Arcane Parchments can then be combined to create a very rare crafting recipe. Use this recipe to combine a Singe Egg + a new crafting element, Undead Ectoplasm into Nekro the Undead Whelp. Undead Ectoplasm only drops from Elite mobs, so they won't be easy to come by, but then again, bringing dragons back from the dead is no easy task either!

Here's a look at Nekro's stats:

Happiness Bonus: +20% Damage, +15% Crit, +30 Primary Stat, +15 DEX, INT, STR, 10 Mana Regen.

Passive Attacks:
lvl 1 - 9: Nekro Spark - A ranged attack that damages a single target, chance to reduce armor by 5%
lvl 10 - 19: Nekro Fireball - A ranged attack that damages a single target, chance to reduce armor by 10%, hit chance 5%
lvl 20 - 29: Dragon'd Fireball - A ranged fireball that damages multiple targets, has a chance to reduce enemies armor and hit by 10% for 3 seconds
lvl 30 - 39: Dragon's Inferno - A fireball that damages and ignites multiple targets. Chance on hit to reduce enemies hit and armor by 10% for 3 seconds
lvl 40+: Nekro's Engulfing Breath - A fireball that damages and ignites multiple targets. Chance on hit to reduce enemies hit and armor by 20% for 4 seconds

Activated Ability: Undead Warcry
Releases undead energy that stuns, slows, and has a chance to banish enemies. Buff nearby allies with +25 Primary Stat and Dragon Scales* armor

*Dragon Scales is the activated ability that Scorch provides, which shields users against damage based on the pets level.

Ita singe opened or in egg? 0.0

shaomau
07-24-2014, 09:52 PM
Is this TRADEABLE???

Rogueulator
07-24-2014, 09:56 PM
The way i feel about pets is that every pet needs a niche and shouldnt just sit in stable. Maybe mot wvery pet, but some.

For example, once one iwns this pet, they can sell all other except whim if possible.

Or can we have the option to kick pets out of our stables? Some have become ridiculously outdated and +10 or +15 on a stat is just not gonna cut it anymore. The pain of scrolling down through 40+ pets to lvl and newly hatched pet is simply not worth it.

Thanks STG

utpal
07-24-2014, 10:03 PM
again dmg and crit pets.

kjed
07-24-2014, 10:07 PM
They wont be in lock crates? Wtf Locks are useless now.

faychen
07-24-2014, 10:09 PM
Wow. Normal? Id like to stay away from the kinds of games you're into.

Lol
Please do it.

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 10:10 PM
They wont be in lock crates? Wtf Locks are useless now.
That's why you need singe egg.. LOL

Memnoch The Devil
07-24-2014, 10:19 PM
Like it wasnt enough that you just released some legendary pets the op all mythic pets... now this?

For the bulwark should we expect a fix or just release a complet new mythic weapon that drops from the normal lockeds?

Thx in advance

Trenton
07-24-2014, 10:21 PM

Lol bet you can't wait for this pet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

will0
07-24-2014, 10:23 PM
Yeah let me upgrade my deary to shady and surge too please

tell that to STS or are you representing them ? you are funny "Not .."

sishirrana
07-24-2014, 10:24 PM
spend some $ and get ur prize lol

Ioooz
07-24-2014, 10:28 PM
Finally my patience will reward me.
I didn't spent on SnS because the price is way too crazy (and yes, STS doesn't set the price)
I didn't rush to sell my freshly looted Singe's egg for 10.5m last week.

I believe that not only me who is feeling lucky with this announcement after long time playing this game and witness the fortune of other players.

Please those players who already and always get the top things, please feel happy with other players who can finally have that chance too.

But ofc, next best thing is always coming.
This gives us a lesson.

Xeusx
07-24-2014, 10:29 PM
Time to get seriousy.

Here is my suggestion (NERF)to Nekro:
Nerf the crit % into +10% crit (15% is sound like you wanna give some strong hit always).
Nerf the damage % into +14% damage (20% damage? REALLY? It's sound like a counterpart of nerf for rogues but 10% more?!?!)
Nerf the primary stat in Happiness bonus into +25 primary stat and nerf the primary stat in Activated Ability into +15 primary stat (Why not? +70 STR to warriors? Isnt that strong buff to warriors? THEN let's nerf it like I said.)
Make the chance to banish % into 5%.

Change the singe egg into something different but new like Sacred suggested.

I JUST HOPE STS nerf this one or I will do something bad (Of course, I ever do something bad)

Haligali
07-24-2014, 10:37 PM
Nice 'singe fix'

New arcane pet every month, can we have new gear too? Im wearing the same set since season 4, except weapon.

Newcomx
07-24-2014, 10:38 PM
Can't afford Singe... so, pass this event

Bangbam
07-24-2014, 10:41 PM
they should look at what were saying in this thread because this is ridiculous. how can u release another arcane pet already zzz

mhatiaz
07-24-2014, 10:41 PM
Amazing ;)

Arachnophobik
07-24-2014, 10:52 PM
sounds like samael finally got to be 2nd best. again, SOUNDS like. i could just imagine when the rich players get this pet. goodbye pvp, its been a good memory so far.

Rare
07-24-2014, 10:54 PM
Do you think sts just came up with this idea today? You really think they would change everything they've been working on after announcing? That would make things worse. It's just too late.

Your logic its terrible. But I don't disagree. As bad as this idea is, I don't think sts will change it. It's obvious there are some pretty big egos calling shots to just slap around their most hard core players like this.

I think it is ridiculous, and I think saying it's "too late" is just as ridiculous. But you're right, it won't change. I've already lost my faith in sts.

Rare
07-24-2014, 10:54 PM
Lol. I'm really wondering. Did you expect shady to be the best pet next season?

Why would you think it wouldn't be? I'm curious

Raselph
07-24-2014, 10:58 PM
Omggg means we need to pop MORE CRATES !!!!
Nice pet nice stats but are these arcane parchments and undead ectoplasm be TRADEABLE?

Raselph
07-24-2014, 11:01 PM

Yo I'm in same place

Raselph
07-24-2014, 11:03 PM
is this an elimination round ?

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 11:03 PM

Well I'm someone that actually thinks about the past...

Last season we got samael and whim as the arcane pets.
This season we got singe and shady/surge as the arcane pets.

Was whim better than singe? No.
Why would shady/surge be better than the next arcane pet then?

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 11:04 PM
Your logic its terrible. But I don't disagree. As bad as this idea is, I don't think sts will change it. It's obvious there are some pretty big egos calling shots to just slap around their most hard core players like this.

I think it is ridiculous, and I think saying it's "too late" is just as ridiculous. But you're right, it won't change. I've already lost my faith in sts.

If I'm right my logic is good.. Lol

Greycore
07-24-2014, 11:06 PM
surprise! surprise! lol

Rare
07-24-2014, 11:09 PM
Well I'm someone that actually thinks about the past...

Last season we got samael and whim as the arcane pets.
This season we got singe and shady/surge as the arcane pets.

Was whim better than singe? No.
Why would shady/surge be better than the next arcane pet then?

I think whim is much better than singe

Rare
07-24-2014, 11:09 PM
If I'm right my logic is good.. Lol

No, your logic is terrible, doesn't mean it's wrong.

Lots of things happen in the world that don't make a bit of sense

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 11:16 PM
I think whim is much better than singe

Lol explain why because I've talked to pros and whim sucks in pvp

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 11:17 PM
No, your logic is terrible, doesn't mean it's wrong.

Lots of things happen in the world that don't make a bit of sense

How is my logic bad?? I proved why it's right..

Excuses
07-24-2014, 11:20 PM
Wow. Crazy pet.

To those who are happy with this pet expecting Elite will be paid off...
Are you sure....? The NBC and pet looks like Halloween related event, this might just ask us to spend plats and time like Elondria event.
Even it's not an event related, we still need the egg which comes from crates. And Elite gear price will be nothing.

Love this pet except it's way too op(love it for that lol), but bad, seriously, bad timing to announce it. Sts.

Crafting idea was great, but if it was with other pet like useless scorch, it would be better.
Or if you wanted to upgrade pet, it should be hj which is the oldest arcane pet. (if hatched pet can be just upgrade, not an egg but it upgrade to new pet, and do same on other arcane pets in time(or same time), people would be happy imo.

Maybe you should find a modified way to progress this pet. :)

Great idea, but bad move.

Edited to add idea.
If you would let us upgrade an egg or old arcane, please don't make it have everything like nekro, but speciality.
Like hj becomes most dmg pet, gla becomes most defence pet. It will make them more interesting.

Digitalclock
07-24-2014, 11:25 PM
R.I.P Glacian

Ninjasmurf
07-24-2014, 11:30 PM
R.I.P Glacian

Just glacian? Lol R.I.P to every pet in the game other than nekro

mapenjay
07-24-2014, 11:31 PM
why singe? singe is a good pet no need to craft to form a beast type of pet, why not hj or glacian coz they are outdated by the new legendary pets

FluidShot
07-24-2014, 11:46 PM

Cause if you think about the flip side, if you give the best pet to 44 people, you anger the rest of the player base due to it's OPness. If you then release a better pet, you make all the players-44 happy. Latter is way better.

I assume that (above) is STG's logic. However, they didn't account for the number of fair minded and level-headed people that play AL, so they're getting way more pushback then they expected I bet.