PDA

View Full Version : 5v5 CTF SUMMER BASH TOURNAMENT (Lv. 105)

Pages : [1] 2 3

XghostzX
05-30-2018, 09:18 AM
5v5 CTF Summer Bash Tournament (L. 105)

Bracket: https://challonge.com/s3wwnulo

**Video to see how bracket was generated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgupJgFHjuY&feature=youtu.be

Please read everything carefully!

Description:

Endgame CTF Tournament (5v5)
Number of Teams: TBD (Most likely 16 teams)
Type: Single Elimination
Map: The Nexus – The Mad Mage's Maze

How to Join:

1. Form a team of 5. Teams consist of: 1 Bear, 2 Mages, 2 Birds. 1 Rhino may substitute in for 1 Mage. 1 Fox may substitute in for 1 Bird. All players must use class-specific gear, with the exceptions of Rhinos. Rhinos may only use DEX or INT sets.
2. Designate 1 captain for your team. The captain must do the following: (A) Post in this thread their full team (note who the captain is), and each class. A team name must be submitted. (B) Send me a private message through the forums (Xghostzx) with your full team, as you have posted exactly through this thread. (See example below)
3. There is no entry fee. The tournament is free-to-join.
4. All participants must friend me in game. My in-game-name is: Ghost

Example entry:

Team Name – Restoration
Ghost (Captain) - Mage
Kanital - Bird
Hahahahabirdy - Bird
Jjcoultet - Mage
Mysticaldream - Bear

When to Play; Captain's Role; Your Role:

1. Matches need to be completed and have a viable screenshot posted on the forums within 7 days of the previous match. The team that shows the least effort in getting together the match will be disqualified.
2. The winning team of each game must take a screenshot of the final score and post it to this thread.
3. It is the captain's responsibility to coordinate matches, to actively communicate (both through the forums and in-game). It is your responsibility to make sure all players are accounted for and are aware of timing. I strongly advise that you inform your teammates to join the forums, as it is very easy to communicate here.
4. There will be challenges when coordinating matches. Please be patient, understanding, and compassionate with one another. If it's evident that more time is needed to schedule and coordinate, please contact me.

Rules:

1. Keep it clean. Lack of sportsmanship can result in a disqualification.
2. One team will host a locked game at the Nexus. Wait in the spawn point, and make sure all 10 participants are accounted for.
3. Before the match begins, EVERY PLAYER MUST SAY 'GO' TO BEGIN THE GAME. Players must stay in base until all players say 'go.'
4. First team to get 10 captures wins and advances. Proof of the match is submitted to the forums under this thread. If unable to capture a screen shot, the opposing side must verify the match.
5. Rhinos and Foxes may NOT touch the flag. They may only touch the flag if one of their teammates has fallen, and the flag needs to be saved. Mages/Bears/Birds may not pickup the flag, leave, and drop it off for to a Rhino or Fox. Doing so will result in disqualification.
6. After the first match, your team may not use any other players and/or classes. Teams must stay the same throughout tournament.
7. If a player leaves mid-match, the match may continue. However, good sportsmanship goes a long way, and it will be noted during the tournament...
8. The match must go to 10 regardless of the opponents score. If a full team quits mid-match, it is an automatic disqualification and lost privileges of earning exclusive prizes (see 'prizes' below).
9. All matches must be played at the Nexus.
10. Players are NOT allowed to switch to lower level gear to heal themselves (since this has been a glitch that is easily exploitable). Players must wear their 105 set AT ALL TIMES.
11. VANITIES (INCLUDING FOUNDERS) ARE NOT PERMITTED. This is to ensure that players do not switch their gear.
12. Spawn killing is NOT allowed. Abuse of spawning will result in a DQ.
13. Have fun :)

Bracket Determination:

The bracket will be randomly generated. For those concerned about any 'rigging' of the bracket – I will make a youtube video of myself entering all of the teams into an online bracket generator, and will post the video to this thread. The bracket will be released once registration has closed and when I feel there are a good amount of teams.

Prizes:

-Every team member who participates will earn an exclusive vanity. The winning team will earn an ADDITIONAL, super-exclusive vanity. (Thanks, Cinco!)
-A bonus prize (TBD) will be awarded to the team who demonstrates the best sportsmanship in game, on the forums, and elsewhere. This will be to my discretion.
-Failure to demonstrate good sportsmanship will result in loss of privileges of prizes.
-Failure to play matches to the best of your ability will result in a loss of privileges of prizes (I don't want teams to just participate and not play).

I am accepting any donations as well. If you donate to the tournament prize pool, I will kindly note your donation on this very thread. Donations will go towards winners; perhaps those who come in second place; perhaps to those who demonstrate the best sportsmanship. Every little bit helps!

Miscellaneous:

--I will not put a limit on the number of teams yet. I will first get a good idea of how many teams/players want to participate. For now, there is no registration deadline. As more teams enter, I will post in advance a registration deadline. My goal is to achieve a tournament of 16 teams. If I feel that more (or less) players want to join, number of teams will be adjusted. I will keep everyone informed. Tournaments 'Byes' may take effect.
--Captains: Please make my life, and for everyone else participating, easy by effectively communicating, whether it be through forums, in-game, or some other form of communication. It is your responsibility to coordinate matches, and the tournament is utterly useless without your full attention and engagement.
--I want to reiterate the importance of keeping this tournament fun, clean, and good-spirited. This is going to be an exciting tournament, so I need all of you to do your part!

Good luck, and may the best team win!

Teams (O = Fully Registered, X = Not fully Registered --> This is to ensure you've all read the rules thoroughly):

1. Infinity Fighters (O)
Scario (Captain) - Bear
Riftsurfer - Bird
Soupah - Bird
Dextinguish - Mage
Mythers - Mage

2. Restoration I (O)
Dolloway (Captain) - Bird
Oneshotfury - Mage
Wanted - Bird
Crash - Bear
Ghost - Mage

3. Legacy (O)
Axhillih (Captain) - Bear
Viiva - Bird
Maosabirdie - Bird
Pinkbugga - Mage
Wsrg - Mage

4. Aggravate (O)
Hornhub (Captain) – Rhino
Zazynx- Bird
Deities - Bird
Evo - Mage
Congrats - Bear

5. Apex (O)
Itastemvp (captain) - Mage
Hook - Rhino
Cold - Bird
Smokesterr - Bird
Swift - Bear

6. Family (O)
Wreckor (Captain) - Mage
Lag - Mage
Blo - Bird
Chaotikz - Bird
Zoro - Bear

7. Restoration II (O)
Lonebrute (Captain) - Bear
IiRoseii - Mage
Idesolate - Mage
Sniper - Bird
Huskybird - Bird

8. Restoration III (O)
Xyztherx (Captain) - Bird
Hawkbbyjr - Bird
Ninja - Mage
Creep - Mage
Kingxrax - Bear

9. Betrayed (O)
KoolJuan (Captain) - Bird
Dyzy - Bird
ScaryDreams - Mage
Bamps - Mage
Raararaba - Bear

10. Restoration IV (O)
Ipredominant (Captain) - Bear
Aporrow - Bird
Attackin - Bird
Berrus - Mage
Iuis- Rhino

11. Apex II (O)
Muzzling (Captain) - Mage
Fokumean - Bear
Strikingly - Bird
Flexing - Bird
goaheadandtry - Rhino

12. Reborn (O)
Holyfuryzzz (Captain) - Mage
Plskillsezpz - Mage
Ice - Bird
Crybabyalert - Bird
Intothecosmos - Bear

13. Outsiders (O)
Walie (Captain) - Fox
Killinclaw - Bear
Iyk - Bird
Jestisback - Mage
Porogami - Mage

14. Victorious (O)
Piruz (Captain) - Bird
Circle - Bird
Ogzohan - Rhino
Deathfarmerxe - Mage
Titanherow - Bear

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED

Current Donations (Last Updated: 7/4)

Donator: Lag
x2 Blue Angel Shields
x1 Momenta of Intellect (Mage Ammy)

Donator: Shiroryuu
x1mill Gold

Donator: Fokumean
Lv. 100 Ultam Set
5 Piece Obe Set

Donator: Killinclaw
X1mill Gold

Donator: Jetisback
X1mill Gold

Donator: Riftsurfer
x1 Shield of Dark Legends

Donator: Jjxejekt
X5mill Gold

Donator: Jilsponie
x5mill Gold

Donator: Bestburdy
x25k Gold

XghostzX
05-30-2018, 09:22 AM
Reserved in case I need to post anything here

Buchmeister
05-30-2018, 09:46 AM
Very excited :P

Team name: Infinity Fighters
Scario (Captain): Bear
Riftsurfer: Bird
Darkedkiller: Bird
Qbvious: Mage
Mythers: Mage

XghostzX
05-30-2018, 09:48 AM
Very excited :P

Darkedkiller: Bird
Qbvious: Mage

Welcome :) Please be to sure to follow all of the rules to join *send me a PM and have everyone add me in game :)*

3pc
05-30-2018, 10:06 AM
Very exciting will i cant wait! Just hoping the deadline of this tourney is before or after my vacation ik you cant adjust it to my schedule but if i do enter i will do the best of my ability while im on vacation to make my matches. Thanks for hosting yet again another tourney no one organizes them as good as you.

Rdzy
05-30-2018, 10:59 AM
This is an exciting tournament. Can i know what exact date this tourny begins?

XghostzX
05-30-2018, 11:02 AM

The tournament will officially commence as soon as the bracket is released.

3pc
05-30-2018, 11:15 AM

No exact date is set until enough teams are made. Could take a week to max of prolly a month. If we spread the word faster it will begin sooner i use my quickchat on PL and tell ppl to check out the forums for 105 tourney

Muzzling
05-30-2018, 11:32 AM
How do i post ss on forums?

XghostzX
05-30-2018, 11:36 AM
How do i post ss on forums?

You either have to do it using a computer/PC. I don't think it's possible using a mobile device.

If you don't have access to a computer, then you are of course welcome to send me the screenshot through Kik (or another alternative platform) and I'd be happy to post.

exozer
05-30-2018, 11:43 AM
can i get time when this will be live? i live in EU and this may be 5 AM for me... i need to know if its reasonable time or not to be up for tourny.

Dolloway
05-30-2018, 02:26 PM
You either have to do it using a computer/PC. I don't think it's possible using a mobile device.

If you don't have access to a computer, then you are of course welcome to send me the screenshot through Kik (or another alternative platform) and I'd be happy to post.

You can use any device to post a screenshot on forums. What I like to do when I'm posting a screenshot on my phone is upload the image to another site like Photobucket (or any image hosting site) and copy the image direct url. Then paste this text into a reply box on forums and add coding . The text goes in between the coding.

XghostzX
05-30-2018, 02:40 PM
You can use any device to post a screenshot on forums. What I like to do when I'm posting a screenshot on my phone is upload the image to another site like Photobucket (or any image hosting site) and copy the image url. Then paste this text into a reply box on forums and add coding . The text goes in between the coding.

Well hey, I learn something new everyday :D

Muzzling
05-30-2018, 04:27 PM
Well hey, I learn something new everyday :D

Ill prolly just use your kik that sounds confising lol

Trenton
05-30-2018, 05:46 PM
Can't wait! Gotta find me a team!! :) Will be posting soon though!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Absolize
05-30-2018, 07:20 PM
Thank you for the opportunity, Ghost. :)

Rdzy
05-30-2018, 07:29 PM
Need to cap my bird asap :) gl guys

XghostzX
05-30-2018, 09:39 PM
Team: Restoration I
Dolloway (Captain) - Bird
Oneshotfury - Mage
Huskybird - Bird
Crash - Bear
Ghost - Mage

Absolize
05-30-2018, 11:06 PM
Hey Ghost,

Quick question regarding the rhino and fox rules. I am aware I’m not allowed to capture the flag from the base, but if my teammate dies and I grab it and am able to get away can I do so? Also, can I use my dash to maneuver around the map as I please?

XghostzX
05-30-2018, 11:33 PM
Hey Ghost,

Quick question regarding the rhino and fox rules. I am aware I’m not allowed to capture the flag from the base, but if my teammate dies and I grab it and am able to get away can I do so? Also, can I use my dash to maneuver around the map as I please?

Heya, great question.

Yes, you would able to do a quick get away. The reason I am permitting this is because (1) odds are, usually, if the flag drops the opposing team will safely secure it and (b) if the rhino/fox picks up the flag mid-fight, chances are they are already locked onto an enemy in the midst of a frenzy (making it extremely difficult to evade).

But to reiterate, rhinos/foxes may not pick up the flags otherwise. They are, however, allowed to dash around the map.

Absolize
05-31-2018, 12:00 AM
Heya, great question.

Yes, you would able to do a quick get away. The reason I am permitting this is because (1) odds are, usually, if the flag drops the opposing team will safely secure it and (b) if the rhino/fox picks up the flag mid-fight, chances are they are already locked onto an enemy in the midst of a frenzy (making it extremely difficult to evade).

But to reiterate, rhinos/foxes may not pick up the flags otherwise. They are, however, allowed to dash around the map.

Okay now I have a good understanding, thank you!

YunNuke
05-31-2018, 08:07 AM
Team: Legacy

Yunnuke (Captain)-Bird
Teothelegend-Bird
Powerleval-Bear
Pinkbugga-Mage
Axhilih-Mage

We have all read the rules and we have agreed to them, and every single one of us will add you on game.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Muzzling
05-31-2018, 05:11 PM
Will vanitys be allowed?

XghostzX
05-31-2018, 07:00 PM
Will vanitys be allowed?

Vanities are allowed, including founders.

Congeniality
05-31-2018, 09:06 PM
Vanities are allowed, including founders.

Sounds like it's time for my +5 armor to shine baby.

(is it +5 armor? XD)

KingFu
06-01-2018, 12:41 AM
Example entry:

Ghost (Captain) - Mage
Kanital - Bird
Hahahahabirdy - Bird
Jjcoultet - Mage
Mysticaldream - Bear

ur lucky best team is only hypothetical :snowman:

jackelpl1035
06-01-2018, 12:52 AM
Lol fox and rhino may not touch the flags if each team have rhino or fox it will be fair. Why not?

通过我的 SM-N935F 上的 Tapatalk发言

jackelpl1035
06-01-2018, 12:57 AM
If awaken and enchant not work in pvp it will be fair cuz everyone have better stats on enchanting

XghostzX
06-01-2018, 09:39 AM
Lol fox and rhino may not touch the flags if each team have rhino or fox it will be fair. Why not?

Foxes and rhinos can dash across the entire map in an instance. If they were allowed to touch the flag, the games would be over in minutes and all of the strategy involved would go down the drain.

EDIT: Have added an additional rule:

"10. Players are NOT allowed to switch to lower level gear to heal themselves (since this has been a glitch that is easily exploitable). Players must wear their 105 set AT ALL TIMES."

XghostzX
06-01-2018, 10:34 AM
Implementing one more rule:

11. Founders are not allowed. All other vanities are permitted.

jackelpl1035
06-01-2018, 10:44 AM
Foxes and rhinos can dash across the entire map in an instance. If they were allowed to touch the flag, the games would be over in minutes and all of the strategy involved would go down the drain.

EDIT: Have added an additional rule:

"10. Players are NOT allowed to switch to lower level gear to heal themselves (since this has been a glitch that is easily exploitable). Players must wear their 105 set AT ALL TIMES."Just win in 1 game or 3 games?

XghostzX
06-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Just win in 1 game or 3 games?

You only need to win 1 match to advance to the next rounds.

jackelpl1035
06-01-2018, 11:10 AM
You only need to win 1 match to advance to the next rounds.Oh thx dude, but i still dk what rules for fox. Only can use dex or str set?

Iamxmayhem
06-01-2018, 11:11 AM
Hey ghost it’s itaste, I like the rules you have set in place. And I think vanities being allowed is a good idea. Only problem is the gear switching rule. It’s easy to save a class with a higher level set and a lower level set with the same vanities equiped, making the gear switch glitch quite easy to go unnoticed. Wouldn’t it be simpler just to not allow vanities at all?

XghostzX
06-01-2018, 11:17 AM
Hey ghost it’s itaste, I like the rules you have set in place. And I think vanities being allowed is a good idea. Only problem is the gear switching rule. It’s easy to save a class with a higher level set and a lower level set with the same vanities equiped, making the gear switch glitch quite easy to go unnoticed. Wouldn’t it be simpler just to not allow vanities at all?

Hey Itaste,

I think that's a great point, actually. It completely eluded me with the lower-level gear being exploitable. I'll go ahead and update the rules –

"11. Vanities are not allowed. This is to ensure players do not switch gear."

@Jackelpl1035 – Foxes are allowed to use any set they desire!

Mine AGK
06-01-2018, 12:19 PM
Hey Itaste,

I think that's a great point, actually. It completely eluded me with the lower-level gear being exploitable. I'll go ahead and update the rules –

"11. Vanities are not allowed. This is to ensure players do not switch gear."

@Jackelpl1035 – Foxes are allowed to use any set they desire!

Why not make it to where only aloud to wear 1 vanity item such as founders that way everything else is showing. It wouldnt be hard to miss someone changing gear with just a helm, shield or armor on. Ill still never understand how people dont pay attention to their opponent(s) when fighting anyways.

XghostzX
06-01-2018, 01:02 PM
Why not make it to where only aloud to wear 1 vanity item such as founders that way everything else is showing. It wouldnt be hard to miss someone changing gear with just a helm, shield or armor on. Ill still never understand how people dont pay attention to their opponent(s) when fighting anyways.

I'd rather keep it to no vanities. It's a fairly big map, and there's so much chaos happening around you during the fighting that it I would honestly think it is hard to keep track of each opponent.

XghostzX
06-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Thank you to everyone who has been asking good questions and making sure the game’s are as fair as possible. Adding another rule:

“12. Spawn killing is NOT allowed. Abuse of spawning will result in a DQ.”

Buchmeister
06-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Thank you to everyone who has been asking good questions and making sure the game’s are as fair as possible. Adding another rule:

Thanks for the regulations to keep things fair, this is gonna be fun :)

Congeniality
06-01-2018, 04:45 PM

Would spawning include standing just outside of the spawn room but standing near the entrance to slow their exit of the area?
I.E. Around the edge of the wall adjacent?

XghostzX
06-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Would spawning include standing just outside of the spawn room but standing near the entrance to slow their exit of the area?
I.E. Around the edge of the wall adjacent?

If we're going to be super technical, I would say as long as you are not INSIDE the base, you are fine.

But my non-technical side says that as long as you play fairly and aren't an *** about it during the match, we'll have no problems. Spawning to me is a pretty clear-cut thing when it happens :)

Congeniality
06-01-2018, 05:02 PM
If we're going to be super technical, I would say as long as you are not INSIDE the base, you are fine.

But my non-technical side says that as long as you play fairly and aren't an *** about it during the match, we'll have no problems :)

Yay! :) Thank you <3!

Rdzy
06-01-2018, 07:24 PM
What about we use Winners And Losers Bracket? And ghost ? We need a person who record the Fight.

JJXEJECT
06-01-2018, 07:52 PM
Looking for team to carry me (I’m mage)

XghostzX
06-01-2018, 07:54 PM
What about we use Winners And Losers Bracket? And ghost ? We need a person who record the Fight.

I’m very open to a winners and losers brackets. If teams want to do that, I’m more than happy to facilitate.

Congeniality
06-02-2018, 12:03 PM
I’m very open to a winners and losers brackets. If teams want to do that, I’m more than happy to facilitate.

I vote "yay" for winner's and loser's brackets! :)

Rushlikeagod
06-02-2018, 09:47 PM
Team: Aggravate
Bird: Mutate (captain)
Bird: Zazynx
Mage: Evo
Mage: Ogzohan
Bear: Evadin

Iamxmayhem
06-02-2018, 10:09 PM
Team : apex
Mage: itastemvp (captain)
Paladin : hook
Bird : cold
Bird : smokesterr
Bear : swift

All players have read the rules and regulations and agree to all terms.

Iamxmayhem
06-02-2018, 10:21 PM
Unable to message you on forums , I’m assuming That I have to wait for you too add me before I can message you ? If so I’ll just do it tomorrow , but the team is up on the thread

XghostzX
06-02-2018, 10:22 PM
Unable to message you on forums , I’m assuming That I have to wait for you too add me before I can message you ? If so I’ll just do it tomorrow , but the team is up on the thread

I’ll go ahead and add you guys as soon as I’m home. Pumped to have you guys compete!

bglir
06-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Team : Family
Mage: Wreckor (captain)
Mage: Lag
Bird : Chaotikz
Bird : Blo
Bear :Killinclaw

IiRose
06-03-2018, 11:03 AM
Team: Restoration II

Mage: IiRoseii (Captain)
Mage: Idesolate
Archer: Sniper
Archer: Wanted
Bear: Lonebrute

XghostzX
06-03-2018, 11:10 AM
Team: Restoration II

Mage: IiRoseii (Captain)
Mage: Idesolate
Archer: Sniper
Archer: Wanted
Bear: Lonebrute

Currently in an 8 hour car drive, will update when I have access to a computer :)

Xyzther
06-03-2018, 02:22 PM
Team: Restoration III

Bird: Xyztherx (Captain)
Bird: Hawkbbyjr
Mage: Ninja
Mage: Creep
Bear: Kingxrax

Let’s do this!

sean0329
06-03-2018, 03:48 PM
Will there be snacks?

XghostzX
06-03-2018, 05:01 PM
Will there be snacks?

Watching Xyzther is the ultimate snack

Muzzling
06-03-2018, 07:24 PM
Im assembling a team right now, how long do i have?

XghostzX
06-03-2018, 07:37 PM

There is no set date as to when registration is closed, but you should keep an eye out for when we approach 16 teams. That is my goal!

Trenton
06-03-2018, 07:38 PM
Watching Xyzther is the ultimate snackQuite ;)

Congeniality
06-03-2018, 08:02 PM

If you are up to having a fox on your team, be sure to contact me as I am currently looking for a team. If not, I understand :P (Important Note: I am still assembling a set so take that into account).

-Walie

Trenton
06-03-2018, 08:14 PM
If you are up to having a fox on your team, be sure to contact me as I am currently looking for a team. If not, I understand [emoji14] (Important Note: I am still assembling a set so take that into account).

-WalieI'm down for having Walie on my team ;) As long as you're able to get a full set before the tournament of course! :)

EDIT: If you're down of course... ;)

Mine AGK
06-03-2018, 09:15 PM
I'd rather keep it to no vanities. It's a fairly big map, and there's so much chaos happening around you during the fighting that it I would honestly think it is hard to keep track of each opponent.

So because people dont pay attention along with it making no sense especially in CTF where teamwork is especially needed in order to win. We cant have vanities on? Alrighty then. Will still never understand how people dont watch their opponent(s) in any type of fight situation, that being teams or solo.

ozuce
06-04-2018, 01:21 AM
Sounds like fun..ty for hosting will.

XghostzX
06-04-2018, 07:29 AM
So because people dont pay attention along with it making no sense especially in CTF where teamwork is especially needed in order to win. We cant have vanities on? Alrighty then. Will still never understand how people dont watch their opponent(s) in any type of fight situation, that being teams or solo.

The point is that if you eliminate vanities, you never have to worry about people switching gear for even a second. I don’t want to gamble with players switching gear just because players want to look pretty during a match.

Buchmeister
06-04-2018, 07:56 AM
If you are up to having a fox on your team, be sure to contact me as I am currently looking for a team. If not, I understand :P (Important Note: I am still assembling a set so take that into account).

-Walie

One of our birds may not be ready in time so I'd love to have you on our team, dude :)

Iamxmayhem
06-04-2018, 08:09 AM
:D I have to say, well said on that last sentence.

Trenton
06-04-2018, 08:50 AM
:D I have to say, well said on that last sentence.You could say it was... will said.

Congeniality
06-04-2018, 01:24 PM
I'm down for having Walie on my team ;) As long as you're able to get a full set before the tournament of course! :)

EDIT: If you're down of course... ;)

I'm totally down! :) I'll try to get a set asap :P!

Thank you! - Walie

P.S. (Would you be willing to remind me of your ign?) XD

killinclaw
06-04-2018, 03:42 PM
Great to be back everyone, and in time for this tourney. I've read the rules and they are as fair as can be. Glad to see the turn out already as well. Good luck everyone and have fun.
Sorry, Walie, I joined Wreckors team and it was full already. Good luck with getting a team, bro.

3pc
06-04-2018, 04:49 PM
Will tourney certain is helping PvP today alone ive played over 10 successful CTF games and scored almost 30 flags. Not only in CTF and FFA are returning too.

killinclaw
06-04-2018, 04:56 PM
Yes, thanks, Will, for hosting and at a good time.

YunNuke
06-05-2018, 11:21 AM

Yunnuke (Captain)-Bird
Teothelegend-Bird
Axhillih-Bear
Pinkbugga-Mage
Wsrg-Mage

Looking forward for the tournament. Guys if you wanna practice and stuff please add me on PL. IGN: Yunnuke.

XghostzX
06-05-2018, 12:13 PM

Yunnuke (Captain)-Bird
Teothelegend-Bird
Axhillih-Bear
Pinkbugga-Mage
Wsrg-Mage

Looking forward for the tournament. Guys if you wanna practice and stuff please add me on PL. IGN: Yunnuke.

I will go ahead and make the team-adjustment fix on the first post. Thanks for letting me know!

SillyJuan
06-05-2018, 12:13 PM
Team name: Betrayed
Bird: KoolJuan (CAPT)
Bird: Dyzy
Mage: ScaryDreams
Mage: Bamps
Bear: Raararaba
Good luck everyone! [emoji112]

XghostzX
06-05-2018, 12:22 PM
Team name: Betrayed
Bird: KoolJuan (CAPT)
Bird: Dyzy
Mage: ScaryDreams
Mage: Bamps
Bear: Raararaba
Good luck everyone! [emoji112]

Glad you guys are in! Will update later tonight when I have access to a computer. 8 hour drive home.

SillyJuan
06-05-2018, 12:34 PM
Glad you guys are in! Will update later tonight when I have access to a computer. 8 hour drive home.

Thanks brotha, I tried sending you a direct message but your inbox is full . I’ll try again later... Drive safe [emoji38]

Reunegade
06-05-2018, 05:06 PM
Cinco should definitely clarify this. Reputation aside, if he does not allow one person to not compete in their own tournament, he should not allow any person to compete in their own tournament. Or else it would be rather discriminatory, no?

Cinco
06-05-2018, 05:09 PM
Players who host tournaments can participate in them.

XghostzX
06-05-2018, 07:49 PM
OP has been updated with the teams. Please be sure you inform your entire team to friend me in-game. Thanks, and keep spreading the word guys!

Manu Saysay
06-06-2018, 05:58 AM
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !

Envoyé de mon SM-T813 en utilisant Tapatalk

killinclaw
06-06-2018, 02:58 PM
Hey Walie, I'm a free agent now, buddy, let me know if you still want to make a team. Also if anyone needs a bear let me know or PM me in game by the same name. Thanks.

Trenton
06-06-2018, 03:22 PM
Hey Walie, I'm a free agent now, buddy, let me know if you still want to make a team. Also if anyone needs a bear let me know or PM me in game by the same name. Thanks.If you, Walie and I find two mages, we've got ourselves a team. :)

Congeniality
06-06-2018, 03:46 PM
If you, Walie and I find two mages, we've got ourselves a team. :)

I'm down for that! I'll keep a look out :P

killinclaw
06-06-2018, 05:15 PM
I'm down for that! I'll keep a look out :P

Nice Trenton, PM me or Walie.

Congeniality
06-06-2018, 05:20 PM
If you, Walie and I find two mages, we've got ourselves a team. :)

@Trenton, What is your ign?

nenany
06-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Team: Family
Bird: Blo
Bird: Chaotikz
Bear: Zoro

XghostzX
06-06-2018, 06:03 PM
Team: Family
Bird: Blo
Bird: Chaotikz
Bear: Zoro

Updated the OP

Trenton
06-07-2018, 01:45 AM
@Trenton, What is your ign?Areufa

Extreme
06-07-2018, 04:23 AM
:eagerness:

Irishcow
06-07-2018, 02:39 PM
Team: Restoration IV
Ipredominant(captain) - bear
Aporrow- Bird
Badnboujee - Bird
Berrus - Mage
Iuis- Rhino

XghostzX
06-07-2018, 05:38 PM
Team: Restoration IV
Ipredominant(captain) - bear
Aporrow- Bird
Badnboujee - Bird
Berrus - Mage
Iuis- Rhino

Updated the OP :)

Had honestly not anticipated Restor would have 4 teams. I'm super pumped to compete with all you guys!

Let's shoot for 12 teams! I know Killin, Trent, and Walie are looking for a couple mages. I'll be on the lookout for you guys.

Also – Lag has kindly informed me of wanting to donate. Will let you guys know when I have more info :)

3pc
06-07-2018, 06:52 PM
Put me down as a substitute bird for team Family will thanks!

Muzzling
06-07-2018, 09:41 PM
Team: Virpex
Muzzling (captain)- Mage
Slicbac- Bird
Strikingly- Bird
Fokumean- Bear
Rhw- Mage

Holyfuryzz
06-08-2018, 03:12 AM
Team: Reborn
Holyfuryzzz (Captain) - Mage
Plskillsezpz - Mage
Ice - Bird
Crybabyalert - Bird
Intothecosmos - Bear

Absolize
06-08-2018, 08:51 AM
Hey Ghost,

Is the tourney full now since there is 12 teams or are we gonna go for 16?

XghostzX
06-08-2018, 08:53 AM
Hey Ghost,

Is the tourney full now since there is 12 teams or are we gonna go for 16?

Going to shoot for 16 teams. If it takes too long, I'll keep it to however many teams we have.

Hoplons
06-09-2018, 10:45 PM

Sup ladies

Trenton
06-09-2018, 11:19 PM
Okay so anyone else needing a team? I'm all alone again, so I'm 1/5 as a bird

YunNuke
06-10-2018, 10:01 AM
Hey guys and good day hope you guys are enjoying yall Sunday. Guys I'm looking for a bird that's in my time zone which is (GMT-5:00 Eastern Daylight Time) so if any of you guys know a bird that's interesting in finding a team please pm me on PL.

IGN: Yunnuke

YunNuke
06-10-2018, 10:03 AM
Okay so anyone else needing a team? I'm all alone again, so I'm 1/5 as a bird

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkHey bro I'm looking for a bird that's in my Time zone (GMT-5:00 Eastern Daylight Time) if your in my time zone and your interested in joining my team please pm me on PL on my Bird Yunnuke.

Yun [emoji112][emoji112]

Trenton
06-10-2018, 02:36 PM
Hey bro I'm looking for a bird that's in my Time zone (GMT-5:00 Eastern Daylight Time) if your in my time zone and your interested in joining my team please pm me on PL on my Bird Yunnuke.

Yun [emoji112][emoji112]

Sent from my XT1028 using TapatalkI'm in CDT, central time zone sadly, so I'm about 5 hours off from you

Congeniality
06-10-2018, 04:44 PM
Hi Will! This is a team entry for the tournament:

Team Name: Outsiders
Walie (Captain) - Fox
Killinclaw - Bear
Lafyre - Bird
Jestisback - Mage
Porogami - Mage

All members agree to the rules, and have sent you friend requests in game.

I sent the team roster to your forum email, let me know if you need anything else from me!! :)

Thanks,
Walie <3

XghostzX
06-10-2018, 04:58 PM
Hi Will! This is a team entry for the tournament:

Team Name: Outsiders
Walie (Captain) - Fox
Killinclaw - Bear
Lafyre - Bird
Jestisback - Mage
Porogami - Mage

All members agree to the rules, and have sent you friend requests in game.

I sent the team roster to your forum email, let me know if you need anything else from me!! :)

Thanks,
Walie <3

Original post has been updated, pumped that you guys are in :)

Buchmeister
06-10-2018, 06:48 PM
Hey can we possibly make a cliché high school drama about this? Where one team is an underdog and they have to beat the best of the best and there has to be a lot of singing.

"See you at the big game, you're going down Chad"

"Not before I break your kneecaps Tony"

Xyzther
06-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Hey can we possibly make a cliché high school drama about this? Where one team is an underdog and they have to beat the best of the best and there has to be a lot of singing.

"See you at the big game, you're going down Chad"

"Not before I break your kneecaps Tony"

Going to have to assemble the dream team in that case. I'm thinking Cloudwater, Nemdomfighter, Pakayolo, Thelonearcher, and to top it all off? Let's throw in Quanitous.

XghostzX
06-11-2018, 07:22 PM
Lag has generously donated the following items:

x2 Blue Angel Shields
x1 Amulet (Unsure yet – Lag will donate soon when finished farming)

Thank you for the kind donation, everyone really, really appreciates it! I will sell these items for as much as possible to be converted into a gold prize.

Hoplons
06-11-2018, 09:35 PM
good to see the game active enough again for a 5v5

Dolloway
06-12-2018, 01:44 AM
Huskybird has been traded with Wanted. Both players agreed to the trade.

Please update the teams, thanks.

XghostzX
06-12-2018, 09:21 AM
Huskybird has been traded with Wanted. Both players agreed to the trade.

Please update the teams, thanks.

Updated!

Will probably give time for registration until this weekend. Basically, with 13 teams, 3 random teams would get a bye. They would play 3 matches total, while the rest play 4.

Muzzling
06-12-2018, 05:15 PM
Updating my team
Team captiain- muzzling (mage)
Fokumean (bear)
Strikingly (bird)
Trajectorys (bird)
Exploore (rhino)

Trenton
06-12-2018, 05:34 PM
Looks like I will not be joining this tournament. Good luck to everyone involved.

XghostzX
06-12-2018, 08:28 PM
@Muzzling – I went ahead and updated the OP.

@Trenton – I'm sorry it was difficult finding a team, man. I promise there will be more 2v2 and 3v3 tournaments in the future where it'll be a lot easier to form teams.

NukeDragon
06-13-2018, 08:14 AM
Infinity Fighters: (update)
Scario (Captain) - Bear
Riftsurfer - Bird
Soupah - Bird
Qbvious - Mage
Mythers - Mage

XghostzX
06-13-2018, 08:43 AM
Will update OP when back from work today. Have also recieved a nice donation of 1m from Shiroryuu

YunNuke
06-13-2018, 05:15 PM
Looks like I will not be joining this tournament. Good luck to everyone involved.

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkHey bro what's your Birds name I'm currently looking for a bird ATM. So hit me up on PL my IGN is Yunnuke. Or if you got discord hit me up there instead at Jeffon Jude. Jerome#2127.

Yun [emoji112][emoji112]

Congeniality
06-13-2018, 06:56 PM
Hey bro what's your Birds name I'm currently looking for a bird ATM. So hit me up on PL my IGN is Yunnuke. Or if you got discord hit me up there instead at Jeffon Jude. Jerome#2127.

Yun [emoji112][emoji112]

His ign is Areufa. I'm letting you know so that you can get in contact with him asap, even if he doesn't see this post before you get a chance to pm. He also responded really quickly to my forum emails, so I would suggest using that as well!

Good Luck!
Walie

Trenton
06-14-2018, 01:20 AM
Hey bro what's your Birds name I'm currently looking for a bird ATM. So hit me up on PL my IGN is Yunnuke. Or if you got discord hit me up there instead at Jeffon Jude. Jerome#2127.

Yun [emoji112][emoji112]

Sent from my XT1028 using TapatalkLike Congeniality said, my ign is Areufa. I was at work, sorry for the late reply. I'll try to find you in game

YunNuke
06-14-2018, 01:59 AM
Like Congeniality said, my ign is Areufa. I was at work, sorry for the late reply. I'll try to find you in game

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkOk ty and I also just saw your reply srry I'm online atm.

3pc
06-14-2018, 11:31 AM
Updated!

Will probably give time for registration until this weekend. Basically, with 13 teams, 3 random teams would get a bye. They would play 3 matches total, while the rest play 4.

If teams aren't formed in time how about just cut down to a 6-6(12 teams) and just dismiss one random team.

XghostzX
06-14-2018, 11:57 AM
If teams aren't formed in time how about just cut down to a 6-6(12 teams) and just dismiss one random team.

Not going to kick anyone that has taken the time to form teams at this point. We’ll take as many as we can get until the tournament commences

Jensmage
06-14-2018, 09:26 PM
Updating my team
Team captiain- muzzling (mage)
Fokumean (bear)
Strikingly (bird)
Trajectorys (bird)
Exploore (rhino)

Pls remove my bird Trajectorys. I will be out for a yr.

XghostzX
06-15-2018, 12:29 AM
Fokumean has donated an Ultam set. Thank you for the generous donation!

Muzzling
06-15-2018, 03:15 PM
Can u replace trajectorys with pruhbird pls, sorry for the trouble.

XghostzX
06-15-2018, 04:29 PM
Can u replace trajectorys with pruhbird pls, sorry for the trouble.

Sure thing, updated!

jimborocket
06-15-2018, 04:56 PM
Looking for strong birds and mages if anyone is interested.

YunNuke
06-15-2018, 07:27 PM
[QUOTE=XghostzX;2834776]

YunNuke
06-15-2018, 07:29 PM
Hey Ghost the 5th rule of the tournament is quite puzzling.

This part is confusing me(Mages/Bears/Birds may not pickup the flag, leave, and drop it off for to a Rhino or Fox. Doing so will result in disqualification.) So if a team doesn't have a fox or rhino it means that any class can pick up the flag once it's fallen right?
Just need some clarification.

Thanks in advance.

Yun [emoji112][emoji112]

XghostzX
06-15-2018, 07:50 PM
Hey Ghost the 5th rule of the tournament is quite puzzling.

This part is confusing me(Mages/Bears/Birds may not pickup the flag, leave, and drop it off for to a Rhino or Fox. Doing so will result in disqualification.) So if a team doesn't have a fox or rhino it means that any class can pick up the flag once it's fallen right?
Just need some clarification.

Thanks in advance.

Yun [emoji112][emoji112]

Yes, that’s correct.

Rushlikeagod
06-15-2018, 10:18 PM
Can you replace ogzohan(mage) with ehyq(mage) and zazynx(bird) with deities (bird) on team aggravate thanks in advance
New Line up
Mutate(bird)
Deities(bird)
Ehyq(mage)
Evo(mage)
Evadin(bear)
Team:Aggravate

Rdzy
06-16-2018, 09:45 AM
Need a team im bird ty

XghostzX
06-16-2018, 10:06 AM
Can you replace ogzohan(mage) with ehyq(mage) and zazynx(bird) with deities (bird) on team aggravate thanks in advance
New Line up
Mutate(bird)
Deities(bird)
Ehyq(mage)
Evo(mage)
Evadin(bear)
Team:Aggravate

Will update later today!

Going to get the tournament going soon some time this weekend.

ryanbemani1
06-16-2018, 10:16 AM
Hey Ghost,
Ive got a team as follows:

Circle: Bird
Titanherow: Bear
Zylius: Mage
Deathfarmerxe: Mage
Piruz(Captain): Bird
Team Name: Victorious

XghostzX
06-16-2018, 10:45 AM
Hey Ghost,
Ive got a team as follows:

Circle: Bird
Titanherow: Bear
Zylius: Mage
Deathfarmerxe: Mage
Piruz(Captain): Bird
Team Name: Victorious

Updated the original post! Please ensure that all of your team members have friended me in game. Thanks!

YunNuke
06-16-2018, 10:54 AM
Hey Ghost I have a favor to ask.......Um I was wondering if you can replace Teothelegend(Bird) with Maosabirdie(Bird) please on Team Legacy.

Thanks in advance.

Yun[emoji112][emoji112]

XghostzX
06-16-2018, 11:25 AM
Hey Ghost I have a favor to ask.......Um I was wondering if you can replace Teothelegend(Bird) with Maosabirdie(Bird) please on Team Legacy.

Thanks in advance.

Yun[emoji112][emoji112]

Done!

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. BRACKET WILL BE COMING SOON.

XghostzX
06-16-2018, 11:38 AM
TOURNAMENT IS LIVE.

Here is the bracket: https://challonge.com/s3wwnulo

Here is the video to show how I generated the bracket: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgupJgFHjuY&feature=youtu.be

Start getting in your matches :)

Couple things:

-You may substitute in new members prior to the first match. Your team is 'locked' after the first match has been played.
-Tournament scheduling will be more flexible with the upcoming PvP Guild Event. Just do your best to coordinate and there won't be any issues.

Mine AGK
06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
TOURNAMENT IS LIVE.

Here is the bracket: https://challonge.com/s3wwnulo

Here is the video to show how I generated the bracket: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgupJgFHjuY&feature=youtu.be

Start getting in your matches :)

Couple things:

-You may substitute in new members prior to the first match. Your team is 'locked' after the first match has been played.
-Tournament scheduling will be more flexible with the upcoming PvP Guild Event. Just do your best to coordinate and there won't be any issues.

Why not just pick up 2 more teams for it to balance out the brackets so no one gets a free ride to the 2nd round? Just pick up 2 more teams and just redo the bracket generator.

Idevour
06-16-2018, 01:27 PM
Why not just pick up 2 more teams for it to balance out the brackets so no one gets a free ride to the 2nd round? Just pick up 2 more teams and just redo the bracket generator.

Easier said than done, unless we want to wait another month for it to start. Its not like a first round bye is much of an advantage anyway.

Dolloway
06-16-2018, 01:33 PM
Easier said than done, unless we want to wait another month for it to start. Its not like a first round bye is much of an advantage anyway.

Correct. There have been plenty of first round byes in past tournaments and it's completely luck of the draw. Regardless, both Betrayed and Family will have to work very hard just like the rest of us to advance. Should they win, they will have won the tournament fair and square in my eyes.

XghostzX
06-16-2018, 01:34 PM

Was hard enough picking up that 14th team, don’t want to wait another 2-3 weeks for two teams.

Mine AGK
06-16-2018, 02:09 PM
Was hard enough picking up that 14th team, don’t want to wait another 2-3 weeks for two teams.
There are randoms that are still looking for teams. I know a few in reborn that still want to enter the tourney. Shouldnt be hard to find teams.

XghostzX
06-16-2018, 02:13 PM
There are randoms that are still looking for teams. I know a few in reborn that still want to enter the tourney. Shouldnt be hard to find teams.

I shouldn’t have to announce the end of registration for more players to feel compelled to enter. They had plenty of time to register.

Mine AGK
06-16-2018, 02:16 PM
I shouldn’t have to announce the end of registration for more players to feel compelled to enter. They had plenty of time to register.

No one should be getting a free ride to the 2nd round no matter what.

Absolize
06-16-2018, 03:00 PM
Hey Ghost, quick question, what date is the deadline for the first round of matches to be completed?

XghostzX
06-16-2018, 03:10 PM
Hey Ghost, quick question, what date is the deadline for the first round of matches to be completed?

As of right now, there is no hard deadline for the first round of matches in light of the upcoming PvP Guild Event. I know that once the event is live, players will want to devote their time to that.

Jilsponie
06-16-2018, 04:47 PM
I shouldn’t have to announce the end of registration for more players to feel compelled to enter. They had plenty of time to register.Perhaps people were waiting on you to announce the end of registration... you did say specifically that's what you were going to do as you got closer to 16 teams.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180616/65117dbfb16ef2f746e7b73463388342.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

XghostzX
06-16-2018, 05:22 PM
Only so much time for things to pan out :)

Let the tournament begin!

Rdzy
06-16-2018, 07:20 PM
Who wants to sub ? Im a bird just pm me😂

Rdzy
06-16-2018, 10:20 PM
Ghost there are still many people out there want to enter tourney. We can do 16 teams and use winners/losers bracket

Buchmeister
06-16-2018, 10:23 PM
Only so much time for things to pan out :)

Let the tournament begin!

The games have begun, good luck peeps.

Draebatad
06-16-2018, 11:01 PM
What's up guys!

My aim in this post is simply to alert you all of of what is to be an exhilarating, electrifying tournament – a 5v5 CTF Tournament in the map 'Castle-Keep-Away' for the recent 105 cap – set, ideally, for late June.

Late June? It's currently mid-June.

There are definitely more teams who would like to enter. You did say that you would post a registration deadline and you did not do so, Will. Open up space for two more teams and I am sure they will get entered quicker than you expect. Why not make it a more exhilarating and electrifying tournament by adding up to 16 teams?

XghostzX
06-16-2018, 11:25 PM
Late June? It's currently mid-June.

There are definitely more teams who would like to enter. You did say that you would post a registration deadline and you did not do so, Will. Open up space for two more teams and I am sure they will get entered quicker than you expect. Why not make it a more exhilarating and electrifying tournament by adding up to 16 teams?

Yeah, by the time all teams finish their first match it’ll be past June, you just wait and see ^_^

If two more teams enter prior to others getting in their match, I can update the bracket with the two teams playing Betrayed and Family. But I’m not going to put the whole tournament on hold for two teams to enter, players have had ample time already.

XghostzX
06-17-2018, 12:19 AM
Killinclaw has donated 1mill, thank you sir :)

killinclaw
06-17-2018, 02:27 AM
To be honest guys, and gals, I think this tournament registration has been going on long enough. I myself had trouble getting a team together and I really feel for those who didn't make it in time. I do agree that we need to get things rolling though. With summer here, new events, and rl, it'll be hard to even get the matches going at all. Heck, it'll be Dec and the Holidays and we'll finally have a winner. On a serious note, I'm happy for the turn out for this tournament, as a big ctf fan I hope the buzz continues. Especially coming back from quite a break and seeing more people involved, it's nice. It'd also be nice to see weekly or monthly tournaments even. If you didn't make it don't feel too bad I'm sure there will be others. For those who did cool. Lets have some good matches, and have fun too that's the most important lol.

Rdzy
06-17-2018, 05:46 AM
Team Name : Purge

Temzy (Bird) - Captain
Triced (Bird)
Angelicwrath (Bear)
Prettybrave (Mage)
Okagroenib (Mage)

I would be glad if u still accept us

XghostzX
06-17-2018, 07:01 AM
Team Name : Purge

Temzy (Bird) - Captain
Triced (Bird)
Angelicwrath (Bear)
Prettybrave (Mage)
Okagroenib (Mage)

I would be glad if u still accept us

I have updated the bracket to include you guys. Your team will be playing Family in the first round! Please make sure you follow all the rules of registration.

https://challonge.com/s3wwnulo

Rdzy
06-17-2018, 07:11 AM
Ty ghost :)

Rdzy
06-17-2018, 07:16 AM
Dear cinco please add universal clock. Since there are players have different timezones. Much appreciated if u do that

Muzzling
06-17-2018, 07:58 AM
Ghost me and my opponents team agree that we need an extention because one of my members is still level 100 and isnt putting an effort to get to 105. The reason my opponent wants one is they may need to switch out a member too. I have ss of the convo we had but i. Sure piruz wiill post on forums that we would like an extension as well.

Jilsponie
06-17-2018, 09:13 AM
To be honest guys, and gals, I think this tournament registration has been going on long enough. I myself had trouble getting a team together and I really feel for those who didn't make it in time. I do agree that we need to get things rolling though. With summer here, new events, and rl, it'll be hard to even get the matches going at all. Heck, it'll be Dec and the Holidays and we'll finally have a winner. On a serious note, I'm happy for the turn out for this tournament, as a big ctf fan I hope the buzz continues. Especially coming back from quite a break and seeing more people involved, it's nice. It'd also be nice to see weekly or monthly tournaments even. If you didn't make it don't feel too bad I'm sure there will be others. For those who did cool. Lets have some good matches, and have fun too that's the most important lol.Regardless of what anyone "thinks" everyone was told 1)end of June 2) a deadline for registration would be posted in advance.

P.S. Somehow restoration doesn't have to face itself first round even though they make up 40% of the field. They get to go vs 3 pve squads and a pickup team. I know how to delete a video and start over too, and I'm not naive enough to believe this for a second. Are you?

XghostzX
06-17-2018, 09:15 AM
Ghost me and my opponents team agree that we need an extention because one of my members is still level 100 and isnt putting an effort to get to 105. The reason my opponent wants one is they may need to switch out a member too. I have ss of the convo we had but i. Sure piruz wiill post on forums that we would like an extension as well.

Alright, thanks for keeping me updated.

@Jil - I generated the tournament bracket one time, I really did not have the patience to record a video more than once. Would you like me to fix the bracket and have all restor teams playing each other? :)

Jilsponie
06-17-2018, 09:24 AM
I'd like you to keep your word and stop pulling wool over the eyes of the community, acting like you're doing something to make the community active, but all this was for yourself. Easy for me to see.
Alright, thanks for keeping me updated.

@Jil - I generated the tournament bracket one time, I really did not have the patience to record a video more than once. Would you like me to fix the bracket and have all restor teams playing each other? :)

XghostzX
06-17-2018, 09:44 AM
I'd like you to keep your word and stop pulling wool over the eyes of the community, acting like you're doing something to make the community active, but all this was for yourself. Easy for me to see.

I'll ask again, would you like me to fix the bracket so all Restor members are playing each other first round?

The bracket was completely randomized. How else do you propose that I generate the bracket? Not like it matters since only the best team will be awarded the vanity prize.

I'm sorry things can't be tailored to perfection. Let's get through this one, and I'll stop hosting events if an overwhelming majority disagree with my methods of running tournaments.

ryanbemani1
06-17-2018, 10:11 AM
Hey ghost, sorry for any changes right now but one of our members zylius is not responding so we have chosen to swap him with creedbane (mage). Also every member has read the rules and hopefully you’re ok with registering us. Many thanks

Congeniality
06-17-2018, 10:13 AM

I'll ask again, would you like me to fix the bracket so all Restor members are playing each other first round?

The bracket was completely randomized. How else do you propose that I generate the bracket? Not like it matters since only the best team will be awarded the vanity prize.

I'm sorry things can't be tailored to perfection. Let's get through this one, and I'll stop hosting events if an overwhelming majority disagree with my methods of running tournaments.

To preface this, I believe you run tournaments the best of anyone Will, so for what that's worth.

To address both sides of the argument, I would like to first say that I do not believe that Will's intent was anything beyond reviving the community and bringing about some fun 5v5 CTF that all can enjoy and enter into.

As for Jilsponie, I can see what you believe, and can't discredit you because I cannot look into the mind of Will and tell you what his intentions are for sure. But regardless, I think that him hosting a tournament in which everyone can join and have fun is both healthy for the community and a nice refreshing way of playing CTF again. Regardless of whether you think he did it "for himself" to get to play CTF, even if he did, is it really a bad thing if it revives the community?

Wanted to clear this up before things got personal :)!
Walie

XghostzX
06-17-2018, 10:20 AM
Hey ghost, sorry for any changes right now but one of our members zylius is not responding so we have chosen to swap him with creedbane (mage). Also every member has read the rules and hopefully you’re ok with registering us. Many thanks

Absolutely, I'll go ahead and update the thread!

Jilsponie
06-17-2018, 10:27 AM
To preface this, I believe you run tournaments the best of anyone Will, so for what that's worth.

To address both sides of the argument, I would like to first say that I do not believe that Will's intent was anything beyond reviving the community and bringing about some fun 5v5 CTF that all can enjoy and enter into.

As for Jilsponie, I can see what you believe, and can't discredit you because I cannot look into the mind of Will and tell you what his intentions are for sure. But regardless, I think that him hosting a tournament in which everyone can join and have fun is both healthy for the community and a nice refreshing way of playing CTF again. Regardless of whether you think he did it "for himself" to get to play CTF, even if he did, is it really a bad thing if it revives the community?

Wanted to clear this up before things got personal :)!
WalieBut is it going to "revive" the community? Or are people going to go back to what they usually do after the tournament. Remember to even fill the bracket Cinco is giving shields to ALL that compete.

I've been a competitive pool player for years, and in the real world hosts are not allowed competing in what they host, be it a tournament or league play. It's called a "conflict of interest" and is frowned upon by a majority of critical thinking people. Because common sense dictates "Why wouldn't they be biased"

I'm not even going to go into the chance that this bracket came out the way it did 1st try.... definitely not buying anyone could get that kind of luck... if so go to Vegas not alterra. Fr

Congeniality
06-17-2018, 10:50 AM
But is it going to "revive" the community? Or are people going to go back to what they usually do after the tournament. Remember to even fill the bracket Cinco is giving shields to ALL that compete.

I've been a competitive pool player for years, and in the real world hosts are not allowed competing in what they host, be it a tournament or league play. It's called a "conflict of interest" and is frowned upon by a majority of critical thinking people. Because common sense dictates "Why wouldn't they be biased"

I'm not even going to go into the chance that this bracket came out the way it did 1st try.... definitely not buying anyone could get that kind of luck... if so go to Vegas not alterra. Fr

Even if he did, you and I have no control over it, so why would we worry about it? If you suspect that the tournament is being manipulated to give Restoration the best chance to win, then perhaps you should run a tournament yourself.

From what you have said, I would have no hesitation in saying that you yourself would be a good, unbiased, tournament coordinator. I've discerned this from your clear dedication to a fair playing field, so perhaps do it yourself after this one is done! :) I know that I 100% would join it!

Thank you!
Walie

Dolloway
06-17-2018, 11:00 AM
At the end of the day, the road to victory lies in going through the next best team in order to win the tournament.

Cinco doesn't host tournaments because he's too busy making updates. Obviously, if a player is going to host a tournament, that individual would most likely want to participate in the tournament as well. Otherwise, that individual would have much less incentive and passion to host the tournament if they themselves cannot get in on the fun.

Will has hosted about ten tournaments in his time playing PL (I'm not going to count the exact number). Out of all of those tournaments, he's won maybe one that I recall. That's not a great track record for a host that 'rigs' tournaments.

The teams in the tournament consist of 30% Resto, 30-40% PVE, 25% 'pickup' teams, and 15% non-Resto pvp guild teams that come from the same guild. With those odds, I'd believe the bracket that we drew. Based on your logic, Resto would also have a great chance at receiving one of the 'byes' as well, yet no Resto team was fortunate enough to have been given a bye.

I'll gladly fight any Resto team that you'd like us to face, Jil, if that means it would please you. Although, you could also then claim that Resto 'rigged' the tournament by having one of their teams throw a game also in order to let the other advance (as if all Resto teams don't want to win :p).

No matter how the bracket turned out, someone wouldn't be satisfied and would claim shenanigans.

Dolloway
06-17-2018, 11:08 AM
At the end of the day, the road to victory lies in going through the next best team in order to win the tournament.

Cinco doesn't host tournaments because he's too busy making updates. Obviously, if a player is going to host a tournament, that individual would most likely want to participate in the tournament as well. Otherwise, that individual would have much less incentive and passion to host the tournament if they themselves cannot get in on the fun.

Will has hosted about ten tournaments in his time playing PL (I'm not going to count the exact number). Out of all of those tournaments, he's won maybe one that I recall. That's not a great record for a host that 'rigs' tournaments.

Out of all the teams in the tournament, 30% are Resto, 30-40% are PVE, 25% are 'pickup' teams, and 15% are non-Resto pvp teams where each player comes from the same guild. With those odds, I'd believe the current bracket that has been drawn. Based on your logic, Resto would also have a great chance to receive a 'bye', yet no Resto team was fortunate enough to have received one.

I'll gladly fight any Resto team that you'd like us to face, Jil, if that means it would please you. Although, if we do that, someone could also claim that one Resto team is throwing a game in order for the other Resto team to advance (as if all of Resto doesn't want to win :p).

There is no satisfying everyone. No matter the result of the bracket, someone could claim shenanigans.

Xyzther
06-17-2018, 04:00 PM
I’m just gonna go ahead and disagree with jils because it’s jils

NukeDragon
06-17-2018, 08:16 PM
Updating team!

Soupah: Bird
Dextinguish: Mage

XghostzX
06-17-2018, 08:52 PM
Updating team!

Soupah: Bird
Dextinguish: Mage

Updated OP!

Jilsponie
06-18-2018, 09:53 AM

Will has hosted about ten tournaments in his time playing PL (I'm not going to count the exact number). Out of all of those tournaments, he's won maybe one that I recall. That's not a great record for a host that 'rigs' tournaments.

Out of all the teams in the tournament, 30% are Resto, 30-40% are PVE, 25% are 'pickup' teams, and 15% are non-Resto pvp teams where each player comes from the same guild. With those odds, I'd believe the current bracket that has been drawn. Based on your logic, Resto would also have a great chance to receive a 'bye', yet no Resto team was fortunate enough to have received one.

I'll gladly fight any Resto team that you'd like us to face, Jil, if that means it would please you. Although, if we do that, someone could also claim that one Resto team is throwing a game in order for the other Resto team to advance (as if all of Resto doesn't want to win :p).

There is no satisfying everyone. No matter the result of the bracket, someone could claim shenanigans.Why everyone getting butt hurt cuz I just said I'd like to see him keep his word and give a deadline for registration as he specifically said he was going to do. This is the whole conflict of interest I mentioned.

But I don't know why I'm trying to explain this to somebody that thinks a 13m bow proc shouldn't be removed because birds don't have a bec skill like bears...

Nihiliste
06-18-2018, 10:11 AM
Why everyone getting butt hurt cuz I just said I'd like to see him keep his word and give a deadline for registration as he specifically said he was going to do. This is the whole conflict of interest I mentioned.

But I don't know why I'm trying to explain this to somebody that thinks a 13m bow proc shouldn't be removed because birds don't have a bec skill like bears...

You’re the one who’s butthurt here thinking the tournament is rigged before it’s even started. Stop polluting this thread with your nonsense.

Jilsponie
06-18-2018, 10:18 AM
You’re the one who’s butthurt here thinking the tournament is rigged before it’s even started. Stop polluting this thread with your nonsense.Nah for real though, why is it so hard for him to keep his word? He told the community the end of June, he told the community he would give everyone a deadline for registration. Then did neither. I obviously can't take his word on when the tournament will start since he clearly lied about that. I obviously can't take his word on giving everyone a deadline for registration since he lied about that. But he honestly only recorded the video once? Yeah right lol I'm not that naive sorry

P.S. this isn't a valid argument to anything I've stated at all btw. It's an insult stating 0 facts, and calling simple observations "pollution"

Mine AGK
06-18-2018, 11:04 AM
Nah for real though, why is it so hard for him to keep his word? He told the community the end of June, he told the community he would give everyone a deadline for registration. Then did neither. I obviously can't take his word on when the tournament will start since he clearly lied about that. I obviously can't take his word on giving everyone a deadline for registration since he lied about that. But he honestly only recorded the video once? Yeah right lol I'm not that naive sorry

P.S. this isn't a valid argument to anything I've stated at all btw. It's an insult stating 0 facts, and calling simple observations "pollution"

Live streaming it with communication with viewers would have been a way better way to avoid all of this.

3pc
06-18-2018, 11:37 AM
I see tourney started finally! Goodluck to all the teams especially my homies team Family!

Idevour
06-18-2018, 11:39 AM
Nah for real though, why is it so hard for him to keep his word? He told the community the end of June, he told the community he would give everyone a deadline for registration. Then did neither. I obviously can't take his word on when the tournament will start since he clearly lied about that. I obviously can't take his word on giving everyone a deadline for registration since he lied about that. But he honestly only recorded the video once? Yeah right lol I'm not that naive sorry

Everyone had 2 weeks to form the teams why does it matter if we are missing 1 team from the 16? We have 15 teams it does not matter. And the fact that you think anyone can rig this tournament is absurd. If he was trying to rig it for resto to win like you said wouldn't atleast 1 of the teams have recieved the bye? Only 1 team can win it so why dont you stop crying about a tournament that you didnt even enter.

Jilsponie
06-18-2018, 11:44 AM
What does the amount of teams have to do with what the op said about timeframes and deadlines? Yes I didn't enter, my enchantments are horrible despite the insane amount I've spent on them and I thought I had until the end of June and would be given a deadline for registration. Therefore assumed I had time to work on them and put together a team...

If the host can't follow their own guidelines they set forth themselves. Idk how people think this isn't biased.
Everyone had 2 weeks to form the teams why does it matter if we are missing 1 team from the 16? We have 15 teams it does not matter. And the fact that you think anyone can rig this tournament is absurd. If he was trying to rig it for resto to win like you said wouldn't atleast 1 of the teams have recieved the bye? Only 1 team can win it so why dont you stop crying about a tournament that you didnt even enter.

Mine AGK
06-18-2018, 01:33 PM
What does the amount of teams have to do with what the op said about timeframes and deadlines? Yes I didn't enter, my enchantments are horrible despite the insane amount I've spent on them and I thought I had until the end of June and would be given a deadline for registration. Therefore assumed I had time to work on them and put together a team...

If the host can't follow their own guidelines they set forth themselves. Idk how people think this isn't biased.

This is true. Will stated there were deadlines that he would let us know about because they were never set. Then all of a sudden, boom, end of registration.

Muzzling
06-18-2018, 02:08 PM
Ghost do u mind changing exploore (rhino) to goaheadandtry (rhino) and change my team name from virpex to apex II. Exploore was not putting an effort into getting to lvl 105 and would not respond to me and was trying to bring the team down imo so thank you.

XghostzX
06-18-2018, 02:29 PM
Ghost do u mind changing exploore (rhino) to goaheadandtry (rhino) and change my team name from virpex to apex II. Exploore was not putting an effort into getting to lvl 105 and would not respond to me and was trying to bring the team down imo so thank you.

Yeah, sure thing man!

It’s funny how when I end registration mid-June rather than the very end of June (which is still arbitrary), then that serves as an automatic ticket to call me out for other things like rigging the tournament. You’re too silly Jil, take it easy.

Our team is looking to play (hopefully) tonight!

Xyzther
06-18-2018, 03:20 PM

There is still time to register, though there is only room for one more team, so do it quick if you wanna play!

XghostzX
06-18-2018, 06:24 PM

I have been informed that Purge will not be participating.

Back to the original bracket!

killinclaw
06-18-2018, 08:11 PM
Lol Jil, too literal. Literally too literal that's its way too literal. :)

Mine AGK
06-18-2018, 10:15 PM

I have been informed that Purge will not be participating.

Back to the original bracket!

Place family up against betrayed, then close the entries. Boom no more problems.

Rushlikeagod
06-19-2018, 12:23 AM
Team update:Aggravate
Switch ehyq with hornhub and mutate with zazynx

Crashy
06-19-2018, 12:43 AM
Place family up against betrayed, then close the entries. Boom no more problems.

This makes it so that there would be an uneven number of teams following round 1.

Boom.

Mine AGK
06-19-2018, 03:22 AM
This makes it so that there would be an uneven number of teams following round 1.

Boom.

Nothing uneven about it. Purge was supposed to face family with betrayed moving into the 2nd round. Now that purge has dropped out, this just opens up the spot to simply put betrayed in purges place and close down registration.

Rdzy
06-19-2018, 04:28 AM
Our team captain which is Temzy decided to disband the team . And i think hes doin right since its hard for us to practice with different timezones.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Especially to Ghost
GoodLuck Everyone !

Xyzther
06-19-2018, 07:44 AM
Nothing uneven about it. Purge was supposed to face family with betrayed moving into the 2nd round. Now that purge has dropped out, this just opens up the spot to simply put betrayed in purges place and close down registration.

But the winner of Resto II vs Outsiders was supposed to play betrayed in the second round. If you moved betrayed then the winner of Resto vs Outsiders would get a free ride to the third round. Do you even bracket noob

3pc
06-19-2018, 08:10 AM
People complain when they dont like who they are matched up with everyone wants a easy match but that aint life.

Crashy
06-19-2018, 09:36 AM

All I can say to this is best of luck hosting your own tournament. You’ll need it.

Absolize
06-19-2018, 12:49 PM
People need to quit complaining about everything there is to complain about, and just play.

Mine AGK
06-19-2018, 01:31 PM
All I can say to this is best of luck hosting your own tournament. You’ll need it.

Lol as Jil already pointed out, this tourney has conflict of interest.

XghostzX
06-19-2018, 06:18 PM
Team update:Aggravate
Switch ehyq with hornhub and mutate with zazynx

Updated! :)

Rushlikeagod
06-19-2018, 06:20 PM
Can u switch mutate with zazynx aswell pls
Updated! :)

XghostzX
06-19-2018, 06:21 PM
Can u switch mutate with zazynx aswell pls

Oops, yeah, just edited it.

bglir
06-19-2018, 09:52 PM
People just need to stop complaining and gear up to the challenge, Form your own team learn to fight the best of the best, soon you will learn well enough, i remember when i started ctf, i was farmed badly by imkelly and kanital i didn't know how to PvP and what gear to use, soon after i begin to learn more from experience and Joined Fight Club guild to give a great challenge to unity, After all those Years of ctf Experience, i got the respect that i needed from a inexperience noob high Ping Player to Top Flag Ninja. it was a struggle that gave me alot of wonderful memories, i still to this day join and play with inexperience Players and Guide Some of them who wanted to learn, many of them became better than me, Restoration are the best so make use and form your own team who are willing to learn and fight against them its the best available opportunity to learn rather than going against new players with no experience, nobody forever stay ontop and nobody always stay the best, there will always someone with sheer determination and leadership to take down the best, So it best to stop complaining and go in the arena and fight, fight all you got and form a team who share your determination to win and goes up to the Top, Complaining to much won't get you anywhere and the respect that you wanted. i have always choose the Path to go against the best that way i can learn and study from my mistake and that way you can learn.

Hopefully you guys can Please stop it and respect the host effort and time Put into the Tournament, like it or not Learn from it, Make and host Your Own who knows your creative idea and well organised Tournament will get even better respond.

burntoutdex
06-20-2018, 03:39 AM
instead of arguing you should be getting your matches in :<

ryanbemani1
06-20-2018, 08:04 AM
Hey Ghost, could you kindly swap Transgendered for Ogzohan: (Mage)? He asked me if he could swap out his Rhino for his Mage. Many thanks

3pc
06-20-2018, 10:17 AM
People just need to stop complaining and gear up to the challenge, Form your own team learn to fight the best of the best, soon you will learn well enough, i remember when i started ctf, i was farmed badly by imkelly and kanital i didn't know how to PvP and what gear to use, soon after i begin to learn more from experience and Joined Fight Club guild to give a great challenge to unity, After all those Years of ctf Experience, i got the respect that i needed from a inexperience noob high Ping Player to Top Flag Ninja. it was a struggle that gave me alot of wonderful memories, i still to this day join and play with inexperience Players and Guide Some of them who wanted to learn, many of them became better than me, Restoration are the best so make use and form your own team who are willing to learn and fight against them its the best available opportunity to learn rather than going against new players with no experience, nobody forever stay ontop and nobody always stay the best, there will always someone with sheer determination and leadership to take down the best, So it best to stop complaining and go in the arena and fight, fight all you got and form a team who share your determination to win and goes up to the Top, Complaining to much won't get you anywhere and the respect that you wanted. i have always choose the Path to go against the best that way i can learn and study from my mistake and that way you can learn.

Hopefully you guys can Please stop it and respect the host effort and time Put into the Tournament, like it or not Learn from it, Make and host Your Own who knows your creative idea and well organised Tournament will get even better respond.

Spoken from the words of a true GOAT

Absolize
06-20-2018, 03:09 PM
Respect to bglir lol

Muzzling
06-20-2018, 03:53 PM
Gane finished 10-6 vs victorious i have ss but idk how to post it

Jensmage
06-20-2018, 03:56 PM
Good game. Rhino was too much for us lol. It was able to switch from talon to dagger and chase the flag player. When it was rhino dagger mode, it killed the solo person. Flagger required an escort most of the time. When it was talon, it was able to tank and slow the flag player. Anyways good game. :) just my opinion for future teams and PVP team player. RIP team games CTF.

Muzzling
06-20-2018, 03:56 PM
Ghost can i have your kik to send ss?

MageFFA
06-20-2018, 04:06 PM
Good game. Rhino was too much for us lol. It was able to switch from talon to dagger and chase the flag player. When it was rhino dagger mode, it killed the solo person. Flagger required an escort most of the time. When it was talon, it was able to tank and slow the flag player. Anyways good game. :) just my opinion for future teams and PVP team player. RIP team games CTF.

I only used dagger like 2-4times. I spammed talon 98% of the game and used bow once to test it out. Everytime i did use dagger to fight you and Zohan when you guys had the flag i got killed easily. It was a good game hard fought between all players even when it was 4v5 when when pruh got DCed and a 5min PvP ban we still continued the game. You guys did very well and put up a hell of a fight.

Jensmage
06-20-2018, 04:09 PM
10. Players are NOT allowed to switch to lower level gear to heal themselves (since this has been a glitch that is easily exploitable). Players must wear their 105 set AT ALL TIMES.

Can a rhino switch from dagger to talon set during the game? Dagger set vs Talon set which are two difference sets.

Jensmage
06-20-2018, 04:14 PM
I only used dagger like 2-4times. I spammed talon 98% of the game and used bow once to test it out. Everytime i did use dagger to fight you and Zohan when you guys had the flag i got killed easily. It was a good game hard fought between all players even when it was 4v5 when when pruh got DCed and a 5min PvP ban we still continued the game. You guys did very well and put up a hell of a fight.

I am okay with the lost and I wasn't captain so I had no control of selecting the players. I already own a shield. :P Good game though.

MageFFA
06-20-2018, 04:16 PM

Can a rhino switch from dagger to talon set during the game? Dagger set vs Talon set which are two difference sets.

LOL What? It's the same set just different weapons. If i took all my armor off to heal then i deserve DC. That's being a hypocrite since circle and your other bird was using both bow and talon set depending on if they have the flag or not but GG. Let it rest.

Jensmage
06-20-2018, 04:22 PM
LOL What? It's the same set just different weapons. If i took all my armor off to heal then i deserve DC. That's being a hypocrite since circle and your other bird was using both bow and talon set depending on if they have the flag or not but GG. Let it rest.

Yeah, I just realized the rules. I think the rules should have been clear. GG though...

MageFFA
06-20-2018, 04:23 PM
Yeah, I just realized the rules. I think the rules should have been clear. GG though...

Good fight. You were very hard to kill for me when you had flag. You won about 4 out of 5 of our engagements

Muzzling
06-20-2018, 04:45 PM
Someone needs to post the ss cuz i cant figure out how

Rushlikeagod
06-20-2018, 04:46 PM
Someone needs to post the ss cuz i cant figure out howHere ya go https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180620/ba4dd4199abbf044b9fda91372a1b211.jpg

Jilsponie
06-20-2018, 04:46 PM
Someone needs to post the ss cuz i cant figure out howIf you're on mobile using tapatalk app makes it super easy.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Muzzling
06-20-2018, 04:47 PM
168868 10-6 apex II vs Victorious

Draebatad
06-20-2018, 04:59 PM
How long did your game take, approximately?

MageFFA
06-20-2018, 05:05 PM

I'd say 20-30min i don't know. Maybe a hour it felt as if time slowed down. Pruh got DCed and a PvP ban so it went well beyond 5min.

Draebatad
06-20-2018, 05:14 PM
I'd say 20-30min i don't know. Maybe a hour it felt as if time slowed down. Pruh got DCed and a PvP ban so it went well beyond 5min.

Time is hard to keep track of during those games, that's true. As for the dc/5 minute pvp ban, no feature like that can come without its downsides; every pro has its con.

Jensmage
06-20-2018, 05:15 PM

~15-20 mins was the length of the battle based on start time.

Draebatad
06-20-2018, 05:18 PM
Quick game. Thanks for the info.

XghostzX
06-20-2018, 05:25 PM
Awesome game, first match is done!

Appreciate the feedback and sportsmanship. Looking forward to more matches.

Absolize
06-20-2018, 05:39 PM
Congratulations, Apex II! :)

XghostzX
06-20-2018, 07:45 PM
I am going to add in a new rule:

If you are the user of two, or more, separate toons for this tournament (that is, you're playing on multiple teams), you MUST alert me immediately. If I find out an individual is playing with multiple characters and they do not inform me, their team will be disqualified. Because I forgot to incorporate this rule prior to the start of registration, players who do tell me will not be disqualified.

I apologize for any inconvenience as well. Live and learn :)

Mine AGK
06-21-2018, 02:10 AM
I am going to add in a new rule:

If you are the user of two, or more, separate toons for this tournament (that is, you're playing on multiple teams), you MUST alert me immediately. If I find out an individual is playing with multiple characters and they do not inform me, their team will be disqualified. Because I forgot to incorporate this rule prior to the start of registration, players who do tell me will not be disqualified.

I apologize for any inconvenience as well. Live and learn :)

Shouldnt be allowed. Small pool of teams. Should only be allowed 1 toon on 1 team for the entire tourney.

XghostzX
06-21-2018, 07:23 AM
Shouldnt be allowed. Small pool of teams. Should only be allowed 1 toon on 1 team for the entire tourney.

It was my fault for not seeing this earlier. I can’t penalize full teams because of my mistake.

Mine AGK
06-21-2018, 09:03 AM
It was my fault for not seeing this earlier. I can’t penalize full teams because of my mistake.

Idc that it was mistake. That once again is unfair to ANYONE else. That can also prevent good teams from facing EACHOTHER. Thats unfair and shouldnt be allowed. You should only be allowed 1 toon for entry and thats it.

Jensmage
06-21-2018, 10:00 AM
Idc that it was mistake. That once again is unfair to ANYONE else. That can also prevent good teams from facing EACHOTHER. Thats unfair and shouldnt be allowed. You should only be allowed 1 toon for entry and thats it.

The issue is when you have an okay team that is playing and one member decides not try hard or doesn't care because they have another team. It ruins the effort of the team and causes the team to not have a chance. No player should be permitted to play two chars on a tourney.

Mine AGK
06-21-2018, 11:11 AM
The issue is when you have an okay team that is playing and one member decides not try hard or doesn't care because they have another team. It ruins the effort of the team and causes the team to not have a chance. No player should be permitted to play two chars on a tourney.

That too. It reduces what teams can play vs another team and can constitute a throw of game from a player.
We have done entries for more then one team, but not on this small of a tourney pool. Only 14 teams entered, thats cut in half from the first round alone down to 7. I could understand this rule being aloud in a 2v2 tourney where WAY more teams would have established. This isnt the time OR the tourney to add a rule like this.

XghostzX
06-21-2018, 02:33 PM

Alright, calm down lol. I seriously doubt anyone has two characters, and even if they did there would be no way for me to know. If a player had to face themselves in a match, it would become evident.

Iamxmayhem
06-21-2018, 04:38 PM
If that wasn’t clear enough than I believe the problem is with you rather than the way it was worded. And way to try and call out a strategy on muzzs team. That’s showing great immaturity and spite from your loss.

Iamxmayhem
06-21-2018, 04:44 PM
Well said. And apex is in the process of getting the match vs aggravate going. Just having communication problems atm. Aggravate has a player that hasn’t been active for over a week now.

XghostzX
06-21-2018, 07:42 PM
Quick note --

Ideally I would have liked matches to have been played within a week's time, but I realize that is a lot to ask for. For now, there will be no set time frame as to when you need to get your matches in. Just do your best; demonstrate that you're making an effort.

Iamxmayhem
06-21-2018, 08:05 PM
Awesome . I appreciate this. Looking forward to playing all the matches. Just having trouble with one member of the opposite team. Should get it going by Sunday

Absolize
06-21-2018, 08:27 PM
Quick note --

Ideally I would have liked matches to have been played within a week's time, but I realize that is a lot to ask for. For now, there will be no set time frame as to when you need to get your matches in. Just do your best; demonstrate that you're making an effort.

I feel as if you should make a deadline to keep up the consistency of the tournament.

XghostzX
06-21-2018, 08:32 PM
I feel as if you should make a deadline to keep up the consistency of the tournament.

Puts too much pressure on teams, and it eliminates the fun. Teams have told me they’d rather DQ then force a match in at super inconvienent times; I don’t want that out of these tournaments. 5v5’s require patience.

Mine AGK
06-22-2018, 01:00 AM
Alright, calm down lol. I seriously doubt anyone has two characters, and even if they did there would be no way for me to know. If a player had to face themselves in a match, it would become evident.

Then why impliment the rule? If you "doubt" someone has 2 toons in the tourney, why even add it? Thats EXTREMELY suspicious from several peoples POV if you just doubt people have more then 1 toon in the tourney, but still add a rule like tht.

Idevour
06-22-2018, 01:16 AM
Then why impliment the rule? If you "doubt" someone has 2 toons in the tourney, why even add it? Thats EXTREMELY suspicious from several peoples POV if you just doubt people have more then 1 toon in the tourney, but still add a rule like tht.

You get way too heated about things that don't matter.

3pc
06-22-2018, 05:17 AM

He just wants to know who is playing with more then 1 char in the tourney.. relax

MageFFA
06-22-2018, 12:25 PM
If that wasn’t clear enough than I believe the problem is with you rather than the way it was worded. And way to try and call out a strategy on muzzs team. That’s showing great immaturity and spite from your loss.

I'm confused what about muzz team?

Muzzling
06-22-2018, 12:48 PM
I'm confused what about muzz team?

Ikr no idea what the deal is, we have no players that are on 2 teams m, we assumed it was against the rules and never thought about it.

XghostzX
06-22-2018, 02:41 PM
Ikr no idea what the deal is, we have no players that are on 2 teams m, we assumed it was against the rules and never thought about it.

There’s no issue whatsoever, the matter has simply been brought to my attention and I’d thought I would just make that clear :)

axhilih
06-22-2018, 04:01 PM

Viivala - Bird
Maosabirdie - Bird
Pinkbugga - Mage
Wsrg - Mage

Rushlikeagod
06-22-2018, 09:27 PM
Our bear is not logging on so have too change sorry
Aggravate
Switch evadin too getrevoked

XghostzX
06-23-2018, 08:08 AM

Viivala - Bird
Maosabirdie - Bird
Pinkbugga - Mage
Wsrg - Mage

Updated :) We'll get our match in soon, not worried!

@Rush - Updated as well.

Mine AGK
06-23-2018, 08:44 AM
Updated :) We'll get our match in soon, not worried!

@Rush - Updated as well.

Some people seem to be delaying their matches due to the event. Is this alright? I think it should be okay considering we didnt know when the guild even was coming. Came out of no where.

Xyzther
06-23-2018, 09:32 AM
Some people seem to be delaying their matches due to the event. Is this alright? I think it should be okay considering we didnt know when the guild even was coming. Came out of no where.

Ya everyone should be good, I think I remember Will saying there’s no exact deadline because the event

Jensmage
06-24-2018, 11:33 AM

I think it is a good idea to add the rule. If a player does have two chars in the tourney, then they will be receiving two vanities for participating. The thought of planning to have two chars in a tourney to earn additional vanity should be banned or penalized.

Mine AGK
06-24-2018, 12:37 PM
I think it is a good idea to add the rule. If a player does have two chars in the tourney, then they will be receiving two vanities for participating. The thought of planning to have two chars in a tourney to earn additional vanity should be banned or penalized.

You should only be allowed to get 1 participation vanity. Simple as that.