View Full Version : 1.7.5 Content Update (75561)

Pages : [1] 2

asommers
12-15-2011, 01:06 PM
2011 Winter Festival has begun. Speak to the helpful Elf, Dash R. or any Towne Crier to join in the celebration.
Special 2011 Winter Festival limited edition vanity item pack is now available in the store.
Characters under a certain level can no longer trade away potions
You can now earn Platinum for liking Star Legends and Pocket Legends on Facebook!
RIP Star Wars: Galaxies, you will be deeply missed!

Zapoke
12-15-2011, 01:09 PM
Galaxies is gone? Lol. Maybe because of TOR..

adidaman
12-15-2011, 01:14 PM
WOOT

Skeletonlord
12-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Gonna check this out now!

BirdBrainJr
12-15-2011, 01:39 PM
Really? 2 plat everytime we beat winter boss?

bronislav84
12-15-2011, 01:41 PM
What is with the potion hate, seriously? It's just a few lousy potions on remake. Nothing gamebreaking. Probably only a couple people hoarding potions anyway. This makes me sad....

Other than that thank you for the update. Will check it out after I get my Vularia fix on SL.

Skeletonlord
12-15-2011, 01:51 PM

Sounds like it from what I've heard.

BirdBrainJr
12-15-2011, 02:01 PM

Sounds like it from what I've heard.
Might be a bug cuz when u buy its supposed to give u access for 4 hours but once u kill boss it disappears

Justg
12-15-2011, 02:06 PM
Once the boss is killed your access goes away. To those of you who don't think it is fair that we are charging access, please understand that we are running a business. We give away almost the entire game for free (including some xmas antlers). You have ways to earn platinum without paying us anything. Salaries and servers don't run on gold... we wish they did!

And for those of you who are enjoying the snowy land of Alterra... HAPPY HOLIDAYS from Spacetime!

Skeletonlord
12-15-2011, 02:08 PM
it is an awesome update!

WoundedEagle
12-15-2011, 02:18 PM
Once the boss is killed your access goes away. To those of you who don't think it is fair that we are charging access, please understand that we are running a business. We give away almost the entire game for free (including some xmas antlers). You have ways to earn platinum without paying us anything. Salaries and servers don't run on gold... we wish they did!

And for those of you who are enjoying the snowy land of Alterra... HAPPY HOLIDAYS from Spacetime!
Our point is, it says 4 hours and 9 minutes left or whatever and we still can't access. People are rioting. I just saw a few people recruiting to a guild called: "STS is Greedy". Just saying.

FluffNStuff
12-15-2011, 02:22 PM
not gonna bother if it's anything more than one flat fee per account

sorry sts

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS! How long have we been talking about and looking forward to the winter festival? Probably since the end of the last one! Building twinks, working on strategies, turning blind eyes to questionable STS practices, all in excitement of the Winter Festival. I met so many people during it last year, having a great time on my twinks interacting with, encouraging and helping new low level players. And now that is all gone. Well, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

[copied from previous thread, ready to copy to next thread once this one gets locked]

Zeus
12-15-2011, 02:26 PM
Can somebody say the Grinch Stole Christmas? I know I can.

Let me just get this straight about what we have.

You promised us new items, that is correct. Wait, wut? ALL of the items cost platinum in one way or another?

You promised us new content. Wait, wut? New content is the SAME map from last year with winter festival items that have new looks but the same stats? Allrighty...

Let me calculate how long it will take me to farm items I want efficiently: Parenthesis stand for multiplication.

(2P for 1 time access)(20 platinum for Shamrock Elixir to farm efficiently)(Roughly 5 runs in an hour?) So, this campaign can cost me anywhere from 10-50 platinum per hour? This is an all time low.

I'm not sure if you guys realize, but MANY of the players of both SL and PL are at our last nerves for how expensive the game has gotten. I'm starting to see myself as a dollar value rather than a customer.

I'm fine with paying for vanity packs. Paying per instance is crossing the line though and shows the greed I've been trying to deny for a while now.

Thank you all for the wonderful Christmas and act of gift giving y'all have so spectacularly shown.

[Copied and pasted from the original thread]

starr951
12-15-2011, 02:28 PM
cause i did the quest last year it did not reset?
I want the snowflake wings =(

Justg
If you enter the map and leave again, there is a bug in Dash R's convo where he says you have to pay again. He does not charge you, but we still will fix this asap.

Ladyviviane
I only saw frosty man on town bought entry of elf village but boss was killing right when I was in so I did not kill any boss n still can't get back there to complete my quest !!! How many plats more do I have to spend to get this winter fest done ? Well m very disappointed !

Nick41324
AT LEAST MAKE IT A 30MIN ELIXIR!!!!! one run.... outragious. im not that rich sts.

starr951
12-15-2011, 02:29 PM
I dont mind repaying but if im not getting the wings then whats the poing =(

WoundedEagle
12-15-2011, 02:30 PM
People are really mad, the community wants everyone to participate in the holidays and people have been antipating that. People just don't like it. The whole motto is, "Free to play", and even though we could go download 2 platinum from TapJoy, it's a little ridiculous. I hope this 4- hour elixir to access holiday content once, is a bug. I don't like the way STS is going. It looks like they are slowly emerging into a profit only game, and not the game that everyone loves because they don't have to pay. Last year, the one time fee to holiday content was perfect. Not many Christmas items from last year available. I hope this gets fixed. I can't bare to log on because of this rubbish!

EDIT: I am also extremely unsatisfied with the 'chance' of a gingerbread man Vanity pet. What is this? So stupid that I had to spend 150 platinum just to get one, when I know it will be a 100 platinum or less in a month. What happened STS, what happened?

Nick41324
12-15-2011, 02:32 PM

You promised us new items, that is correct. Wait, wut? ALL of the items cost platinum in one way or another?

You promised us new content. Wait, wut? New content is the SAME map from last year with winter festival items that have new looks but the same stats? Allrighty...

Let me calculate how long it will take me to farm items I want efficiently: Parenthesis stand for multiplication.

(2P for 1 time access)(20 platinum for Shamrock Elixir to farm efficiently)(Roughly 5 runs in an hour?) So, this campaign can cost me anywhere from 10-50 platinum per hour? This is an all time low.

I'm not sure if you guys realize, but MANY of the players of both SL and PL are at our last nerves for how expensive the game has gotten. I'm starting to see myself as a dollar value rather than a customer.

I'm fine with paying for vanity packs. Paying per instance is crossing the line though and shows the greed I've been trying to deny for a while now.

Thank you all for the wonderful Christmas and act of gift giving y'all have so spectacularly shown.

+1...
i raged so hard after i killed the boss and i found out i have to pay 2 plat for EACH ITEM!!! seriously.. im thinking of quitting.

WoundedEagle
12-15-2011, 02:33 PM
+1...
i raged so hard after i killed the boss and i found out i have to pay 2 plat for EACH ITEM!!! seriously.. im thinking of quitting.
You're not alone.

Ellyidol
12-15-2011, 02:35 PM

Very well said.

But hey, nothing beats the 100 plat per hour of Thrasher + 12x XP-anywhere elixir ;)

Nick41324
12-15-2011, 02:37 PM
i have no problem paying 2 plat for a 30min+ elixir that will actually stay with me.

Thank you for the new items btw, STS.

razerfingers
12-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Wow thats disappointing...2 plat for 4 hrs of access im really disappointed its like all you guys want is for people to buy plat all the time now its getting rediculous... Just sayin bad move too bad its not like last year where it was 5 plat for WHOLE access ANYTIME cause there was awesome quests now its just bs and idc if im ranting im tired of you guys bringning down content and saying its because were a buisness well im just about to actually stop playing because if this

Urqui
12-15-2011, 02:46 PM
Yay winter festivel is fun for those with tons of plat...

Nick41324
12-15-2011, 02:48 PM
Wow thats disappointing...2 plat for 4 hrs of access im really disappointed its like all you guys want is for people to buy plat all the time now its getting rediculous... Just sayin
its not for 4 hours. its 2 platinum for each run.

Justg
12-15-2011, 02:49 PM
We don't want people to buy plat all the time (well, we do but we don't think that is realistic).

We are running a business. We have given you a game that you can play all day, every day, for free. We have to make money somehow or we won't be able to provide this service for you.

The Holiday Content is elective. It is extra stuff. You can earn plat through TapJoy if you don't want to buy it, but it costs us money to run the game, and we have to make money to continue to do so.

Zeus
12-15-2011, 02:55 PM
We don't want people to buy plat all the time (well, we do but we don't think that is realistic).

We are running a business. We have given you a game that you can play all day, every day, for free. We have to make money somehow or we won't be able to provide this service for you.

The Holiday Content is elective. It is extra stuff. You can earn plat through TapJoy if you don't want to buy it, but it costs us money to run the game, and we have to make money to continue to do so.

With tRhis current marketing technique, I would much rather pony up for a subscription based service.

Ikke_Tom
12-15-2011, 02:56 PM
ive been running fang a lot and judging the amount of people on thrasher or some sort of plat lix, you guys make well enough money to keep the servers running. The winter fest isnt "new", reused background and items, most money id think goes in development, not upkeep of servers. But its true you have to make profit. if this is the way sts is intending on making that profit though, i doubt its loyal fanbase is going to appreciate it, and keep it profitable:/

Nick41324

I was just about to go out and buy a 50$ itunes card to buy tons of xmas content, but becasuse of the outragous cost to just get items... you will be losing money from me.
TONS of people are upset and quite frustrated at this point.

FluffNStuff

Understood and appreciated, but this is different then ANYTHING STS has done so far. Plat per access has an awful feel to it, and even if the amount of actual money is negligible, clicking 'yes, charge me' so many times is just hard for anyone to swallow. There has to be a solution to this that is commercially viable to STS and less 'intrusive' to the user. Possibilities would be a 'enter area elixir' for x amount of platinum that would be time based and not one run, or perhaps even a 'christmas pack' where you could get say 10 entries for 15 plat (could even make these guild only purchases).

duckedo
It's a sad day in the PL world. Sounds like greed is taking over.

adidaman
12-15-2011, 02:58 PM
((::

Southriver
12-15-2011, 02:58 PM
Now this is just crazy! I might consider getting two plat to access the map when ever i want to but 2 plat per run? No way.

Whirlzap
12-15-2011, 03:03 PM

Oh my..
I sort of expected this.

So, I guess Christmas is now for people who pay. No more Christmas at all for me. I thought this was supposed to be fun...

razerfingers
12-15-2011, 03:10 PM

I dont think its the right move justg also no point in closing my thread i cant have my own discussion? Kinda lame and most people dont open these comtent update things so just wow and i was gonna buy some plat but yet again dont see it anytime soon so you lost me just sayin...

Disko
12-15-2011, 03:12 PM
Devs, please rethink this. We all LOVE the game and appreciate all of the hard work, time, energy, creativity, and spirit that goes into it. But this (2 plat per jaunt) does not follow with the spirit of the game so far - or the holidays! We have all been looking forward to this for a long time, I personally joined around January 7th of this year and have been kicking myself all year that I didnt find the game two weeks sooner. I am not shy to spend plat - I constantly run Thrasher on my Main, and immediately bought the holiday item pack - but this 'pay per view' business really punches us in the gut. Perhaps you can consider a one time charge? Or add a 'season pass' for say, 20-30 plat?

I am confident that this will be addressed in a way that makes everyone a lot happier. After all, look how great the global refresh sitch turned out!

Merry Xmas everybody =)

MrGoober
12-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Ya this is really saddening. STS' ensuing greed is getting out of control
Why not just charge 10plat for unlimited access.
2 plat every time sucks, especially when u zone in & there's only 1 common mob.
STS made a perfect plat sink hole this time.
Congratulations!

adidaman
12-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Heh

razerfingers
12-15-2011, 03:17 PM
It seems to me that they dont care about how many people leave or get mad

Maynard
12-15-2011, 03:19 PM
I think it's time for an all access subscription. JMHO

Gaddy
12-15-2011, 03:21 PM
I will play the devil's advocate here:

Have you people seen the prices of last year's low level holiday items in the CS? So players can totally GOUGE each other, but STS isn't allowed to charge what they want?

Clearly the holidays are a BUSINESS for ALL parties involved...

( IMHO- 2 Plat per run does seem a little steep, but wasn't this same player base complaining loudly when a certain elixir was only one Plat and is completely silent now that it costs 5 ? Hmmmm....)

Nick41324
12-15-2011, 03:21 PM
Devs, please rethink this. We all LOVE the game and appreciate all of the hard work, time, energy, creativity, and spirit that goes into it. But this (2 plat per jaunt) does not follow with the spirit of the game so far - or the holidays! We have all been looking forward to this for a long time, I personally joined around January 7th of this year and have been kicking myself all year that I didnt find the game two weeks sooner. I am not shy to spend plat - I constantly run Thrasher on my Main, and immediately bought the holiday item pack - but this 'pay per view' business really punches us in the gut. Perhaps you can consider a one time charge? Or add a 'season pass' for say, 20-30 plat?

I am confident that this will be addressed in a way that makes everyone a lot happier. After all, look how great the global refresh sitch turned out!

Merry Xmas everybody =)
i like the pass idea. id even pay 50 if it comes down to it.

razerfingers
12-15-2011, 03:22 PM
Im done so can i get my 2 plat back? Imma buy something that i can KEEP with it thanks :)

DanielRH
12-15-2011, 03:26 PM
Guys it really does not matter, we all bought at least 1 entry for 2 plat, now how many players are there? 700000-1000000? Do the math...

Even if we all of us on the forums got up and left now, it would not make an ounce of difference to the a mount that they are making from this winter festival map.

Think about it, you know spammers? They have millions of people on their list, and if 0.5 percent of those people click on their link, they have made a good profit.

Now I'm not saying that they don't care about their customers, they do. Without us (by us I mean all of alterra) they would not be making a penny, but its a game of pushing the limits... see how far we can go before we lose the entire player base, and this move might lose them some, but In the long run they will make a load of money from this and things will soon return to normal.

I completely understand that you guys have to earn a living somehow, and in the next few weeks there will probably be some sort of free item, or veteran award or something that will bring us all back, and you may even lose some people but the pluses outwheigh the minuses.

I am tight on money at the moment, so i guess i wont be playing this years winter map... shame but ok.

Have a great holiday everyone!!!

Snakespeare
12-15-2011, 03:26 PM

G, you know I am happy to spend plat to pay your team for their hard work. But the Winter Festival in RL is about the spirit of community (metaphorically represented by "light" or "the sun" ) even in the darkest times. It's about faith that the days will not just keep getting shorter because the light will return. In that spirit, I am hopeful the light will return to STS and I wish you and the whole STS family the warmth and fellowship of good company and a tasty feast.

But I am afraid I won't be able to participate in this year's Winter Festival very much. I'll either make a few runs or none. It's just too pricey for me. My Christmas budget put a crimp on my personal pleasure spending. Maybe another time this would have been do-able for me, but this month all my loose cash is going to other people. *shrug*

Hankomachos
12-15-2011, 03:28 PM
My first PL Halloween two months ago wasn't fun...
My first PL christmas is a bust...

Not impressed.

I understand that you guys need to make money, but with all the income from elixirs/vanitys, I highly doubt making an event FREE would burn any holes in your pockets. I'd never pay 2plat for one run, some would, but I wouldn't. I tried the first level, did the captured elf quest, I was like... "bleh".
Not gonna keep paying to do one run.

Sorry.

Ellyidol
12-15-2011, 03:28 PM

Have you people seen the prices of last year's low level holiday items in the CS? So players can totally GOUGE each other, but STS isn't allowed to charge what they want?

( IMHO- 2 Plat per run does seem a little steep, but wasn't this same player base complaining loudly when a certain elixir was only one Plat and is completely silent now that it costs 5 ? Hmmmm....)

I don't think you can compare gold versus plat. It's real cash versus virtual cash; only time being the common denominator.

Also, IMO, the complaints pre-5 plat were its effects on the LeaderBoards. When they brought it up to 5, complaints decreased. The 5 plat price became an issue to those people who enjoyed the 1 plat for XP alone and not the LeaderBoards.

/thread

Ladyviviane
12-15-2011, 03:31 PM

I understand wat u saying but plz this is a special time for sharing ! N I know money running in the real world . Would u plz make this winter fest like last one ( u already did with deco n quests n most of items drops ) with 5 plats to buy it n no limited access ? At this point I can't make new game n doing run with my friends or guild ! I just popped up in middle of a game, not sure that m welcome but did i have other choices?
U said that Sts need money to run their business n u right but don't u think that all playa on here working hard too to play ur games ? Hope there is something else ( mayb a lil humanity ?!?) counting for u Sts on Xmas time besides the cash
My best wishes for this Xmas 🎅

Southriver
12-15-2011, 03:32 PM
But how much plat will it take to get one pink? With these rates 1000 plat. It would be worth more just to save time and money to pay for something you can keep tomorrow.

Pharcyde
12-15-2011, 03:35 PM

Wow... just wow....

Players have paid up TONS of cash to collect rares like the pirate hat, gingerbread vanity, and RIP helmet. What you guys call running a business is what we call a cash sink video game.. It was one thing to charge 500 plat for a very unique statless pet, another to charge 2 plat per freakin 5 minute run.

I left PL and SL in the first place because it got too expensive. I went to O&C and then with the release of dungeon content, they became like Haypi Kingdom, 50-100$ a month just to be a decent player. So i return to STS and man has the greed level raised. If anyone has some game recommendations that aren't cash sinks I'd gladly take them :/...

*Completed all Tapjoy offers on 3 accounts for both SL and PL.
*purchased bats in PL and Rivet in Sl
*Purchased SEVERAL deal of the days
*Pre-Sewers release, purchased 2 800 platinum packs and plenty of micro 5-20$ packs.
*Leveled to cap in PL using elixirs for plat
*Have a massive vanity collection

^^ That not sound like a cash sink?..

Either you spend money and look like somebody or you don't and you look like a total scrub. Not my type of game anymore..

I'm fine spending money for STS, but when EVERY aspect of the game is starting to cost plat, it doesn't sound so appealing anymore. yeah content is free, but the content last for like no time at all. i'd rather make costly one time transations for maps instead of having plat for respawns, plat for potions, plat for auctions, plat for stash, plat for inventory, plat for emotes, and so on. Just gotten so greedy.

Elyseon
12-15-2011, 03:36 PM
Yeh very disappointed, yes STS we know you are a business, we know u have to make money, and you know that rich players will still do all the runs and bring you income, but if u keep this elitism of the rich up in the game, people will quit, yes u will still haveincome from those rich players who can keep up, but u will not have the once awesome mmo with an awesome community u once had. I like the game far more when u could basically preview for free and get everything else for money, now its the basic stuff for free but if u want to be good throw in loads of money. I am saddened by where STS is heading :(

CrimsonTider
12-15-2011, 03:41 PM
My response is short and sweet:

Tis the season for giving.

As Justg put it, it is an optional campaign and they do have to make money, I get that. However this is an increasing trend on the focus on plat in this game. I have a family to provide for and this "game" doesn't provide the escape it use too. If it is not clear this game is is driven by plat then this is not the same developmental team it use to be.

I have not, nor will not, spend plat on this event. It is a sad day when multiple veterans and community leaders are not participating.

Pharcyde
12-15-2011, 03:42 PM
My response is short and sweet:It is a sad day when multiple veterans and community leaders are not participating.

It is sad when veterans and contributers are on the forum telling STS that what they are doing isn't working and a bunch of new players tell them they are wrong :(..

Justg
12-15-2011, 03:46 PM
You can play all the way up to the cap for free. Just last month we gave you Mt. Fang for free. This holiday content is completely elective.

There is a way to earn plat in the game if you don't want to purchase it. We hope you will want to play the Winter Festival, but we understand if you don't.

We still wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Nick41324
12-15-2011, 03:49 PM
I just hope the STS team decides to change it. I don't have a problem buying platinum, but now that it's this insane.. Idk.

I'll go out and buy 50$ worth of plat if the access fee is changed.

Your losing more money than gaining STS.

Gaddy
12-15-2011, 03:49 PM
I don't think you can compare gold versus plat. It's real cash versus virtual cash; only time being the common denominator. Well, it was an analogy, and no analogy is perfect. I appreciate your opinion, but I still feel my comparison is valid ;)

Also, IMO, the complaints pre-5 plat were its effects on the LeaderBoards. When they brought it up to 5, complaints decreased. The 5 plat price became an issue to those people who enjoyed the 1 plat for XP alone and not the LeaderBoards. here is something I wrote just after the plat price was raised on the xp anywhere elixir. It's still a valid point:
The price did go up? HOORAY! THE LEADERBOARDS ARE SAVED!

I knew I should have wasted more time power-leveling all my poor friends and kill-count spamming my twinks. Now I'll probably only be power-leveling my rich friends and kill-count spamming my main...

and nothing else has changed... the leaderboard has not reflected anything real in a LONG, LONG time...

WoundedEagle
12-15-2011, 03:51 PM
You can play all the way up to the cap for free. Just last month we gave you Mt. Fang for free. This holiday content is completely elective.

There is a way to earn plat in the game if you don't want to purchase it. We hope you will want to play the Winter Festival, but we understand if you don't.

I know, I'd rather pay 25-50 platinum for unlimited, before paying per run. How about you implement the option then? Have one ability to play unlimited and one for one run. I think the problem is that everyone is astonished at the prices compared to last years 15 platinum unlimited.

Zeus
12-15-2011, 03:53 PM

I'd rather y'all distribute the cost between campaigns rather than make one a huge cash sink. People don't like spending money/platinum massively all in one go.

Zeus
12-15-2011, 03:54 PM

I'd rather y'all distribute the cost between campaigns rather than make one a huge cash sink. People don't like spending money/platinum massively all in one go.

xbabybugszx
12-15-2011, 03:54 PM
Okay' STS, you guys messed up!. Idk if this was planned or was just a risk or losing thousands or even millions of players. About 1million people are online playing daily, they buy plat and spend in game for elixers, or just items. Lets see how greedy STS has become. They raised the level cap TWICE and people have been spamming elixers to get from 56-66. With 1-2million people playing DAILY thats a very good profit. Now, with yall losing 1million people, down go your rates, down go your payments. And basicly no more PL. Now with this 2plat per run, you guys are making a lil $ on the side. Now you guys gave us mount fang for free. But is it REALY free? With most of us spamming elixers to reach 66, is it realy free? Yall think about that now.

Pharcyde
12-15-2011, 03:56 PM
Just last month we gave you Mt. Fang for free. This holiday content is completely elective.

Your not listening to your players, whatsoever.

CrimsonTider
12-15-2011, 03:57 PM

That response might work with new members but please don't insult those of us who have played for well over a year now. There is an increasing trend on getting players to spend plat. And you know as well as I do that if everyone stuck to the main spine, STS would go under.

As far as Tapjoy... has anyone paid attention to the complaints with not recieving the plat? Not to kention the hops which have to be jumped through to do this option.

If you think I am anti-plat, you need to review the money STS has made from me. My opinion, which I have earned the right to give, is greed is taking over and favor is being paid to newer players who dont know better.

Ellyidol
12-15-2011, 03:57 PM
Sorry, but where exactly do you get 1 million players? Hard to believe its 1 million, in fact even a hundred thousand, at one time.

Imacoolbirdd
12-15-2011, 03:58 PM

The Holiday Content is elective. It is extra stuff. You can earn plat through TapJoy if you don't want to buy it, but it costs us money to run the game, and we have to make money to continue to do so. the problem is we have to do offers every run. There arent many offers you know

Enisceloz
Apart from all the rioting going on because of the Winter Festival. STILL NO FIX ON THE ORLOK 1H SET FLAMES (SPARKLE)!! THEY ARE STILL DEMONIC FLAMES!!!! I know is not as important but still come on!!

Snakespeare

I will probably make some runs and buy the vanities, but not as much as I would like because of family Christmas budget.

But I must say, I never, ever gouged anyone. I have a bunch of Christmas items from last year but I didn't list them because it's against my nature to list something for such outlandish prices. Never, not once, ever.

Your devil's advocate argument is based on the assumption, in my opinion, that something is OK if everyone is doing it. That's not how I define OK. I have to be right with myself for it to be OK. I would hope I'm not the only one.

Cahaun
12-15-2011, 03:59 PM
Yes I am saddened also but... Where do I get a santa claws hat and beard?

Southriver

Well said

duckedo
you can sheer a sheep many times but you can only skin it once

Silentarrow
I think with the way platinum is ruining the game... We're best off with paying a subscription fee.

Pharcyde
12-15-2011, 04:01 PM
If you think I am anti-plat, you need to review the money STS has made from me. My opinion, which I have earned the right to give, is greed is taking over and favor is being paid to newer players who dont know better.

Exactly.. Alot of us oldschool players have dropped 200-1000 bucks on this game AND STS is still holding us by the ankles shaking out the change from our pockets.

Elyseon
12-15-2011, 04:03 PM

I know, I'd rather pay 25-50 platinum for unlimited, before paying per run. How about you implement the option then? Have one ability to play unlimited and one for one run. I think the problem is that everyone is astonished at the prices compared to last years 15 platinum unlimited.

Exactly no one here once said we werent willing to pay for it, we said we werent gonna do the 2 plat per item. I would gladly pay a 30 plat access (that would be TRIPLE last years) we know your a business but obviously giving acess for 1 time 10 plat payment didnt make u go bankrupt, u just want even more money. I spent 4 plat to get quest vanities and 2 greens but thats all the runs im buying :( sry but its getting a little ridiculous

Gaddy
12-15-2011, 04:04 PM
It is sad when veterans and contributers are on the forum telling STS that what they are doing isn't working and a bunch of new players tell them they are wrong :(..Well, I'm not a noob, and I still feell the player base is being very harsh and unfair to the dev team.

You said it yourself that you didn't like what you saw here, moved on to a different game, and then saw the same thing happen over there! and you came back - is it possible that this is just the way these games are run?

Personally, I've never been the type that tries to fight against the tide...

Southriver
And I understand that you guys want to make money but Iv'e seen guys go past me with their 200 plat turkeys and balloons and so many people with the luck and 4x exlires.
This has been my firs PL Christmas and it`s really lame so far......

Ladyviviane

Well ... This is a real constructive n final answer . Tks a lot for all the time u was spending to listen n understand our feelings . May the spirit of Xmas bless u

Southriver
12-15-2011, 04:06 PM
you can sheer a sheep many times but you can only skin it once

You just described what`s in PL in words Well said

Appleisaac
I just don't get it... :-( I was so exited excited about this event... This is the worst! I understand you guys just gave away two free campaigns, but this is CHRISTMAS... I get that you want to make profit off of it but I haven't seen anything free... Maybe I'm wrong but I think the only way the Christmas event effects u is if u spend huge ammounts of plat :'-( I really thought it wasnt gonna be like this... :-(

Ikke_Tom

And that fits in the business model you were having. Fang is new, and thus fun. But truly new? I felt like walking trough balefort and the enemies are thesame as before, just insane more health. sorry but in my opinion thats not new, but copy paste. Ill still thuroughly enjoy it, since i enjoyed all of PL. But i dont buy plat, so the tapjoy plat i earn is going towards necesseties like cs selling spots etc. I'l be skipping this. Uiltje lvl65

StompArtist
12-15-2011, 04:07 PM
Not going to play the map Sorry, I understand you are trying to run a business but I also have a budget to meet.

Epic Unicorns!
12-15-2011, 04:07 PM
I seriously thought about quitting a while ago, but I changed my mind. This is a great chance to quit! I used to love this game. I spent hours at a time playing before Sewers and AO was nerfed, and It was pretty great to spend a little plat here and there. I leveled to the new level cap of 50 and collected some cool sets. I spent maybe 50 plat before then? I looked just like the best people, I could keep up, and leveling was an achievment. Now if I join a Nuri game to try to level my main, people get angry and leave because I wont pot or buy good equiptment. I don't have a lot of good stuff anymore because it is pointless to farm somewhere I dont gain xp or where I cant kill anything. I Joined a WF game to do a quest...and I got left behind and got kicked from the game because elixer users beat the boss. I though I was going to have to quit over the MW scandal, but I thought STS fixed it for me (I dont think they did.) Now it would be perfectly rational for me to quit. Merry Christmas everyone. I believe the evil spirit of greed has corrupted the heart of this game we once loved.

Pharcyde
12-15-2011, 04:09 PM
Well, I'm not a noob, and I still feell the player base is being very harsh and unfair to the dev team.

You said it yourself that you didn't like what you saw here, moved on to a different game, and then saw the same thing happen over there! and you came back - is it possible that this is just the way these games are run?

I just like how the casual games cost the most but the extreme games like WoW or RS have a monthly subscription. Guess I either suck on a extreme game or suffer in the pocket on a casual game.

Pharcyde
12-15-2011, 04:10 PM
I just don't get it... :-( I was so exited excited about this event... This is the worst! I understand you guys just gave away two free campaigns, but this is CHRISTMAS... I get that you want to make profit off of it but I haven't seen anything free... Maybe I'm wrong but I think the only way the Christmas event effects u is if u spend huge ammounts of plat :'-( I really thought it wasnt gonna be like this... :-(

2 things free -

Boring dull antlers that were given out last year

access to a new chat room - santa claws room.

Imacoolbirdd
12-15-2011, 04:11 PM
You can play all the way up to the cap for free. Just last month we gave you Mt. Fang for free. This holiday content is completely elective. you might have given the map for free but do you know how many people got x4 elixers? Because i dont.( alot )

Elyseon
12-15-2011, 04:12 PM
It is sad when veterans and contributers are on the forum telling STS that what they are doing isn't working and a bunch of new players tell them they are wrong :(..Well, I'm not a noob, and I still feell the player base is being very harsh and unfair to the dev team.

Sry but used to play an mmo the maker actually cared about the players regularly came up with new creative events and updates. It was free to play but there was money that players spent but he did not rob any player from events or anything else

Nick41324
I don't there is much they can do at this point. Every thing is set in stone and I doubt they will change. What are they going to tell the players who have already spent tons of money on passes?
Happy holiday to you STS.

Gaddy
Your devil's advocate argument is based on the assumption, in my opinion, that something is OK if everyone is doing it. That's not how I define OK. I have to be right with myself for it to be OK. I would hope I'm not the only one.Agreed, but most of the folks that I put into this category are strong merchs, and players who are this heavily invested have little room to complain, as they are as guilty on the front end as STS is on the back end...

TheSnowman
12-15-2011, 04:13 PM
I had not played PL since around Nuri's due to the cash sink through elixers etc. and a lack of personal time. So today I login ready to enjoy the winter festival expecting to pay around 15 plat like last year yet instead I am met by this horrible system. It seems that the cash sinks have began to spread into the seasonal events we all used to love and for me personally it's not feasible to maintain.

nmyxspaceship
Ok sts, i understand the all the core content is now free, but for the original players we had to spend the plat so that doesnt make us feel any better.

There are only so many tapjoy offers. Im 14 and i dont have a job yet so my parents are tired of buying me plat, yes sometimes i can sucker them in into giving me 10 dollars for picking up dog crap from the back yard.

Its christmas and i have 3 siblings plus we have to pay for gas to drive all the way across the country.

I know some people still will buy into this and get more plat but its gonna be hard for me to even think about playing over my breakand this time its not only 1 player disagreing with you its hundreds of them.

Still love you sts...

Swimmingstar
Yay it's out!

Epic Unicorns!
12-15-2011, 04:14 PM
See ya Lowly. You were great. At least we are still friends on Facebook

Appleisaac
12-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Im done. You could have just as easily made the access 2plat for 4 hours and not per boss kill and you probably would be making more money.

I am deleting PL and SL right now, goodbye spacetime, maybe i'll come back sometime but right now things look bleak.

Goodbye to all my friends as well, you were all absolutely awesome.

Signing off,
Lowlyspy

:'-( madness...but he is completely right... Everyone got all phyced up for this huge disapointment...

StompArtist
12-15-2011, 04:15 PM
How much on average are we expecting the players to spend? This free game is starting to cost more than a XBOX360 game every 2 weeks...

razerfingers
12-15-2011, 04:16 PM
This is rediculous they wont refund my plat when i emailed them after i saw the elixir thing and so i logged out i suposedly got "loot" that i dont have so thats kinda lame

Pharcyde
12-15-2011, 04:18 PM
http://www.miserableretailslave.com/Holiday%20Meltdown%20achievement.jpg

Welp.. Happy Holidays STS

I'm out.

Gaddy
12-15-2011, 04:18 PM
I just like how the casual games cost the most it is ironic, isn't it...

Some sort of subscription service would end this sort of controversy altogether.

xbabybugszx
12-15-2011, 04:19 PM
Well, STS did a realy good job on loosing great players...

FluffNStuff
12-15-2011, 04:20 PM
RIP Star Wars: Galaxies, you will be deeply missed!

Can we PLEASE get a buffet option to go with the ala carte? Even a ridiculously priced one would be better then clicking 'pay to enter' every time. There HAS to be a solution that is good for STS AND the community, and I really believe the current solution is good for neither.

Appleisaac
12-15-2011, 04:20 PM
I really think the death of this game is coming soon :-( I love this game so much :-( noooo

Zeus
12-15-2011, 04:21 PM
This is rediculous they wont refund my plat when i emailed them after i saw the elixir thing and so i logged out i suposedly got "loot" that i dont have so thats kinda lame

They wouldn't refund you $0.043?

Fallscreek
12-15-2011, 04:28 PM
+1...
im thinking of quitting.

well idk about that ive been thinking about it for awhile

sts is like a wishing fountain us the players throw are money into the fountain aka the game and we wish we get something decent back but we keep wishing hoping one day are wishes will come true... its sad ive been playing this game since nov of last year and it was really enjoyable and now its so expensive and plat pots i mean really why do we need pots why not pots not exsist anymore so we can enjoy the content in the legit way :(

Appleisaac
12-15-2011, 04:30 PM
I agree we should assassinate Vincent the vender

Imacoolbirdd
12-15-2011, 04:33 PM
I agree we should assassinate Vincent the vender :o i got shotguns in my stash! >:) ... And daggers if your silent..

Appleisaac
12-15-2011, 04:35 PM
Yeahuh

Fallscreek
12-15-2011, 04:38 PM
o yeah killing time lets make sure vincent takes his pots with him

Appleisaac
12-15-2011, 04:39 PM
We can split all his plat... Wow that's a lot of plat...

Kingslaya
12-15-2011, 04:40 PM
Christ·mas   [kris-muhs]
noun
the annual festival of the Christian church commemorating the birth of Jesus: celebrated on December 25 and now generally observed as a legal holiday and an occasion for exchanging gifts.

Merry Christmas to All!!

... Well only if your rich..

Elyseon
12-15-2011, 04:40 PM
Worst Christmas ever *<:(

Imacoolbirdd
12-15-2011, 04:41 PM
We can split all his plat... Wow that's a lot of plat... *thinks*( or i can kill everyone and take plat all for myself!!! >>>:DDD ) yea alot

Onaraasider
12-15-2011, 04:41 PM
you guys shouldn,t complain,atleast you guys can log on:( (remember big boys/girls don't cry)

sticky420
12-15-2011, 04:42 PM
Was my coment taken down because i called sts scrooges??? Funny but again merry xmas sts hope u make a killing

LADYHADASSA
12-15-2011, 04:43 PM
With tRhis current marketing technique, I would much rather pony up for a subscription based service.

Agree! Many games have a subscription you can purchase for a year or 6 months, and offer items such as we have for what ever currency the game uses, offering free to a certain lvl works for financial gain. The new items are creative but having players who are dependants of parents asking for plat before christmas and adults running around gathering Christmas... Yikes!... Is there no other way? So many younger players cant even download free apps because parents dont allow them to have i tunes access to their debit cards freeley... There are many many young players... Making pl Christmas not merry for all...

oxy
make the winter event free...

Christmas is about giving not profit....

and trust me you will not bankrupt...

You still have elixirs on wich you make most of your money...

Christmas free for everyone...

Gaddy
Sry but used to play an mmo the maker actually cared about the players regularly came up with new creative events and updates. It was free to play but there was money that players spent but he did not rob any player from events or anything elsei notice you say "you used to"...

NotYoCookiez
12-15-2011, 04:44 PM
Hello everyone! Well here's my feed back. First off, thank you STS for making an awesome breathtaking winter event. I wasn't here last year but the scenery is just absolutely beautiful and sometimes I feel the need to put a jacket on and I live in Florida!

Anyways, we all understand you need to make money to keep this game running and your lives but we players are disappointed.

Why?

It's the runs. 2 plat is just too much for every time boss is killed. I know once again it's a method of making money.

But THINK ABOUT THIS!

Having a permanent price would seal the deal! Make players happy of course it would be set at a reasonable price. # of players multiplied by plat fee for permanent runs plus plat would be coming in for the number of players that buy elixirs ( which would be more than know because people feel more comfortable that they have unlimited times to go back)! That would be an abundant of players and a solid profit.

Best of all people would be happy and really that's what everyone wants to be on the holiday season :)

Thank you for everything you guys provided for us in the past and I'm not trying to force anything or sound demanding :/ I just want everyone, including all the hard workers part of the amazing SPACE TIME STUDIO TEAM!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! Take care! :D

Chiuey
After reading all of the comments and how Halloween 2011 was, I'm seeing the pattern STS is repeating. It is not just STS, it's also other MMORPG too. They're starting to have an option to draw money out of our pockets if we want more items, or anything rare. Recent week, the "Play [game] on Google Chrome project and receive [prize] was a noticeable pattern on other games too.

Back to Pocket Legends, think about what had drawn players in the first place, how Pocket Legends started to populate; what was it? Do you remember? How did STS do it? I'm sure you all have different answers, but it all comes down to one thing - what made us happy and satisfy the most.

Why is STS doing this? Not only STS, it's all of the games out there. It's to keep the game in business, to keep it running and on server for all of us to play, and to still have a job for the developers themselves.

Some times the developers can go too far. To keep the customers playing, they need to balance out the profit for the game itself while keeping the customers satisfy enough to stay in the game. One of the other MMORPG I play and still play since 2003, went through this stage. They knew they had gone out of range and reconsider - listen to what the customers wanted. They came out with new ways with bank investment method, yet, still keep the same amount of players online.

Review this, STS, it's calling you. :)

Good luck, and Merry Christmas everyone! Have a wonderful holiday.

Cascade

I beg to differ...I could care less about selling the items I like to see new campaigns and quests and such. Why can't the devs do the same thing as last year except with new Christmas content? I'm sure they make plenty of money off platinum vanitys and item packs and such. So, from what I see STS has been planning this all along...I would rather just pay for the campaign.

Duped
12-15-2011, 04:45 PM

I understand you are running a business. My concern is that the business model changed so drastically, with no actual justification. Last years Halloween and Christmas included unlimited access for 10 plat, and items you could chose to purchase if you liked them for plat. Valentines day, more items you could purchase for plat. If inflation is such a problem, why not just charge more for the same access? I'd have paid more than 10 plat for it, with that understanding. I even was okay with the new "random" packs because in the end, support took care of some issues. But this, is very disappointing to me.

I understand it's elective, but there is no real justification for this price. If it cost that much, you'd have gone broke during every other event before. I've been looking forward to experiencing my first Christmas for a while now (PL Christmas that is :) ), but now that you've opted for a "carnival" approach to the Christmas event, I'd feel like a sucker to support it.

I had every intention of buying more plat to get some holiday items and the campaign etc, but for me, this actually was too much. I've decided to not spend any more money on plat, at least for the time being. I'm also torn because I'd like to at least see what I missed last year, and 4 plat is not much, but then I'm supporting something I wholeheartedly disagree with, and were it not for the overwhelming support you've received from the loyal fans, I don't think we'd be here with 2 plat per boss kill vs. actually buying a campaign.

nmyxspaceship
12-15-2011, 04:45 PM

Agree! Many games have a subscription you can purchase for a year or 6 months, and offer items such as we have for what ever currency the game uses, offering free to a certain lvl works for financial gain. The new items are creative but having players who are dependants of parents asking for plat before christmas and adults running around gathering Christmas... Yikes!... Is there no other way? So many younger players cant even download free apps because parents dont allow them to have i tunes access to their debit cards freeley... There are many many young players... Making pl Christmas not merry for all...

Lady said what most of us are trying to say! Thank you! Hey lady:)

Jewelsofjane
12-15-2011, 04:48 PM
To STS:
I think we understand that you are guys are a business now. We understand that you work for your money. We understand that you have families to feed.

But.... Don't forget that you are rendering a service, and when rendering a service and if it is not up to par for the price, of course people will be upset.

I have no problem paying for content. After all, if I were to buy a ps3 game, I would have to pay a flat fee. But then I would get access to that game. Thus the company who made the game got paid for it. When a new version comes out, (like a new dungeon) I would buy it again. If that new game had the SAME maps bosses, just recolored, there would be a public outcry. How many people would bother buying the next game then?

When you first started, did you have ambitions of a beautiful game, one that was fun, entertaining, AND you got paid for those creative ideas? I'm gonna assume you did(I may be wrong). Where did the creativity go?

I have said it earlier today: I would much rather pay for each new dungeon and content then pay for game enhancements. This is still a win-win for both of us. You say that you are a business? Ok, charge for content, but not regurgitated content. Put a small amount of thought into it. WE want to pay you!!!! Otherwise, why would we all still be here giving our suggestions? We all fear the downfall of this game and we don't want to see it go as I am sure you don't either. Your original concept was great. You succeeded very fast with that type of pay-for-content game. If it wasn't broken, why did you try to fix it? Keep the plat pets, vanities, elxirs(make comparable gold elxirs) but don't charge 2 play for a 4 hour instance of regurgitated material.

BirdBrainJr
12-15-2011, 04:48 PM
Merry christmas!! Now gimme your money!!!!!

Kingslaya
12-15-2011, 04:51 PM
Man Royce knew what he was doing when he left PL..

noobmigo
12-15-2011, 04:53 PM
Are the old items back?

itzyou
12-15-2011, 04:53 PM
It's like saying "we are making cookies!" "these are going to be epic" "oh- wait these cookies cost 20 dollars" "it's optional.. (but we know you want to)"
Sigh just reading this makes me disappointed

Silentarrow
12-15-2011, 04:56 PM
Are the old items back?

Nope, they were replaced by new ones.

oxy
12-15-2011, 04:56 PM
I dont think game should be a subscription based service. it was not ment to be like that in first place.
there are many profitable ways to cash in on game... All in game stuff should be free (buy via gold)...
Free game should have adds and non add version should be bought in market or itunse ....
Only one problem what to do with pc version....
Well keep this one free..
and make a new better graphic game for pc that will kick wow's ***... and make it a subscription based service.....
Go spacetime....

StompArtist
12-15-2011, 04:57 PM

The new ones apparently are made of solid gold pixels.

Swimmingstar
12-15-2011, 05:00 PM
:( I won't be participating. I did one run, no thanks. I will look in cs for the farmers to supply me. Why can't it be like last year? (except the items)
Many, many people in game are talking about how STS became too greedy. It's a fact. I just was hoping for something you could pay for that's permanent.

An P.S. Where do you get Xmas tree hat and the wings?

Heroelite
12-15-2011, 05:01 PM
I was talking with a friend and they were saying how sts has turned into one of those "big" corporate companies ho just try to get money and i didnt believe him but now i am startig to cuz they arent allowing the players to play without paying lots of money now

Appleisaac
12-15-2011, 05:03 PM
Yeah and where do u get the gingerbread pet?

RedRyder
12-15-2011, 05:03 PM
Well, thank heavens access is too expensive. Now I can continue to focus on my school work lol..
Looks like now winter nightmare for me :/

Elyseon
12-15-2011, 05:04 PM

xD theres my one good moment for PL christmas

Zeus
12-15-2011, 05:09 PM

Solid gold pictures with a face lift*. They have the same stats :(

Moogerfooger
12-15-2011, 05:13 PM
So let me get this straight...first off, I can't do anything for the 907 quests as the Captured Elfs just say bahblah but I ge no credit for freeing them. POd enough at that, unless I am just doing something wrong.

And then three times, I bought my way in to Winter Village, only to have an unnamed 66 with a 4x elixir blow past me to the boss, and kill him solo...leaving me and the three others unable to catch up and screwed.

Seriously, STS. What were you thinking?

Whirlzap
12-15-2011, 05:13 PM

With all due respect, it's like saying:
"We hope you still want to celebrate Christmas, but we understand if you don't want to spend money for some holiday joy."

Even seeing all these GoAs and veterans voicing their opinion, and yet STS still does nothing, I myself won't bother to cash in that $15 iTunes Card I got earlier. I'd rather spend it on some decent music instead of this.

No Christmas for me this year. My only wish is that this game doesn't completely turn into some other crappy game that's based off of money by next year. At the rate it's going, I don't know:/

nmyxspaceship
12-15-2011, 05:16 PM
The only thing that frustrates me is that they keep referring to "free" core maps, most of us had to pay them...

Justg
12-15-2011, 05:19 PM
No Whirlzap, it is not. We've decorated the entire land. We give away a free antler hat. Last month we gave away Mt. Fang. We just gave away four chromebooks and several 800 plat packages. We're trying to balance out a good business with a game that, for some reason, people feel entitled to get _everything_ for free in.

StompArtist
12-15-2011, 05:21 PM
No Whirlzap, it is not. We've decorated the entire land. We give away a free antler hat. Last month we gave away Mt. Fang. We just gave away four chromebooks and several 800 plat packages. We're trying to balance out a good business with a game that, for some reason, people feel entitled to get _everything_ for free in.

Can we pay for main spine again and roll back to the 2010 version? Perhaps folks would expect to spend if it wasnt advertised as free on android market?

nmyxspaceship
12-15-2011, 05:22 PM
So tapjoy...about 15 free apps up there, 4 require you to wait a day, most wont work, and the rest you have to fill out credit card info or purchase the app. So a solid 4 runs if youre lucky and they give you 2 plat.

Silentarrow
12-15-2011, 05:23 PM
Can we pay for main spine again and roll back to the 2010 version?

+1.

nmyxspaceship
12-15-2011, 05:24 PM
Sorry justg no disrespect but maybe try making the game better instead of using money in give aways that use money that could be put into the game...

The antlers were given away free last year... An elf hat might have been something to look forward to.

Moogerfooger
12-15-2011, 05:25 PM

I am trying to look past the hysteria of something new and unwelcome, like the GCD was at first.

Running a business is one thing. Running a successful business is not about ripping off your loyal players heads, many of whom have spent a lot of real money on your games, and plat-ting down their neck.

This is insane, G. See above post, where myself and three other players got hosed because elixired players roar in, run past us and solo the boss, leaving the rest of us with a wasted 2 plat. Didn't figure on that angle, eh?

I have blown 6 plat in 15 minutes to have 2 bosses ganked by an elixir user, a quest that doesn't seem to work, and a lame purple drop on one boss I did get to.

You are going to be hard pressed to get any sympathy from long time players...there is already a well-entrenched opinion that you guys are making mad cash since plat elixirs and DotD have come out, and the prices of items, albeit optional, are creeping up steeply. Also, what about where non-plat elixir players are booted from games for not having elixirs....isn't that ruining "their gaming experience"?

Pay-per-instance? Even cash-hogs like Blizzard and FailLoft have not done that as far as I know. You have simply be got to be kidding.

Just make it a subscription-based fee, or ditch the pay-per-instance and stick with the flat rate that has worked for so long. You guys spout non-stop about making things more "casual", but then turn around and play right into the hands of those with mad plat, or the ability to buy a lot of plat. I fall in the latter, but that doesn't mean it's right.

Sorely disappointed with this turn of events, regardless if it makes business/profit sense. Your "main spine is free" angle means nothing to me, because I am one the older players who actually paid for it.

Love you guys, but you are making it harder to keep it that way. And don;t give me "you must want everything for free" speech, because I have the iTunes bills to prove otherwise that I have no prob paying for what I think is value.

FluffNStuff
12-15-2011, 05:26 PM

I am not sure if you are just expecting us all to be saying 'GIVE IT TO US FREE', but that is not what people are saying. The fact that it costs money is not what peoples issue is, it is the ~way~ it charges us the money. People are just asking for a different option then 'pay per run'. Like perhaps a time based option, or even a multiple use pass. STS has an excellent history of cooperation with its consumer base to improve the game, so please do not let this be different.

Appleisaac
12-15-2011, 05:26 PM

With all due respect four chrome books effects four people... I would pay up to 40 plat for this campaign, but if it costs 2 plat per run to play and most of the drops are greens I start to feel depressed... I honestly am *sort of* happy it so so outrageously priced because it really isn't fun to keep remaking a game over and over till you get a pink... :-)

Duped
12-15-2011, 05:31 PM
Does the fact that there has been one supporter and every other voice a dissident not strike any chord of reason? The nays have it, and they aren't coming from those who always trash STS or refuse to support them. Many of these are people who have been very flexible with the changes made, this is just a change that is absolutely negative for the great majority of us. And yes, I also paid for the main spine, and would happily do it again. I don't expect the game to be given away, that was STS's idea :)

nmyxspaceship
12-15-2011, 05:31 PM
Why try to fix something thats not broken... The way last years pass was made worked great and probably could have generated the same amount of money, there really isnt anything new except items. You did kinda spruce up the trees and decorate the cabins but thats no reason to make us spend more money...

Sigh..... Im getting no where....

nmyxspaceship
12-15-2011, 05:34 PM
Does the fact thati there has been one supporter and every other voice a dissident not strike any chord of reason? The nays have it, and they aren't coming from those who always trash STS or refuse to support them. Many of these are people who have been very flexible with the changes made, this is just a change that is absolutely negative for the great majority of us. And yes, I also paid for the main spine, and would happily do it again. I don't expect the game to be given away, that was STS's idea :) thumbs up... Lol btw phone version needs a +1 button:p

FluffNStuff
12-15-2011, 05:44 PM
Would a time based option or a multi-entrance pack require a Client Update? If so, let me know and I will stop asking.

sticky420
12-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Lame. La lame lame lame. Lame lame lame lame. Lamelamelamelmaelmae. La lame lame lame. My opinion done with a xmas rythem. And i paid 2times for each dungeon second time not killing boss and i cant get back in. Again merry xmas sts hope u make lots of money

Justg
12-15-2011, 05:49 PM
That sounds like a bug Sticky, we're looking into it.

Gaddy
12-15-2011, 05:59 PM
How about just spending a couple of Plat, running the holiday dungeon a couple of times and being DONE WITH IT?

Do you have to compulsively Crack Out on every new thing in a desperate attempt to greedily score as many pink items a possible?

Must everything be an acquisitive orgy of consumerism?

Sorcererssoul
12-15-2011, 06:01 PM
1st of all.
Lets look at the new holiday armor.
IMO, it just looks like an armor, completely painted red? Where is the creativity?

2nd. Please do what everyone is mentioning, make it 10 or 20 plat.

3rd. About giving away content, with the change of plat elixers you make 20x that cash per pay to play player. So don't come tell us that we should be happy with your generosity with an change that makes you money.

4rd. Those nettbooks and plat.
It is an great event and such, but it only affects 12 players while hundreds are frustrated, doesn't seem to add up.

Also, in all the posts made here by the devs, the only thing you did was: Telling us that we were complaining like kids and then add Happy Christmas to it, to make it sound friendlier.

Don't get me wrong, I have loved this game since I first played it, but the greed is getting too much to handle :(

Ablueelf
12-15-2011, 06:02 PM
I really think the death of this game is coming soon :-( I love this game so much :-( noooo

I know...:(

Redbridge
12-15-2011, 06:05 PM
Loving STS - check
Pre Nuri happiness - check
Halloween 2011 done - check
Unhappiness continues to set in - check
Repeated attempt to get back into any aspect of SL or PL - check
Invited to join as a founding AoA, could be saving grace - check
Realisation that things were only going in one direction and no saving grace currently - check
Hanging around forums as looking for a reason to stay - check
Getting ready for a final push at Xmas - check
Most twinks ready at every level - check
Xmas 2011 released - check
Disappointment - check
Still searching for reason to play - check
Extension to break from PL and SL - check

EDIT: Xmas saved in the Redbridge household as not glued to iPad - check
Thanks STS, in an unexpected way you've actually made my Xmas.

Have a great Xmas everyone, may still be lurking on the forums occasionally. X x x

Ellyidol
12-15-2011, 06:06 PM
G, you know I have the utmost respect for STS, but it's no longer about the money. I would happily and non-hesitantly pay good amounts for good and quality content, simple as that.

I know the game is basically free, but if being free it means also expecting less quality towards the actual content and just emphasizing on stuff like elixirs to make it toddler easy, vanities to look funny in, and to be in maps where everything looks too familiar, it just might mean that the game is no longer what it was and no longer for me.

In all honesty and respect, seems quantity > quality now. Although I understand that profit is always the priority, I also feel like it's been profit > profit > quality > customer satisfaction.

Sorcererssoul
12-15-2011, 06:07 PM
Loving STS - check
Pre Nuri happiness - check
Halloween 2011 done - check
Unhappiness continues to set in - check
Repeated attempt to get back into any aspect of SL or PL - check
Invited to join as a founding AoA, could be saving grace - check
Realisation that thing were only going in one direction and no saving grace - check
Hanging around forums as looking for a reason to stay - check
Getting ready for a final push at Xmas - check
Most twinks ready at every level - check
Xmas 2011 released - check
Disappointment - check
Still searching for reason to play - check
Extension to break from PL and SL - check
Same stage I am going through and I haven't found a cure :(
It is just getting worse and worse...

Redbridge
12-15-2011, 06:08 PM
Well, it was an analogy, and no analogy is perfect. I appreciate your opinion, but I still feel my comparison is valid ;)

here is something I wrote just after the plat price was raised on the xp anywhere elixir. It's still a valid point: the leaderboard has not reflected anything real in a LONG, LONG time...

Not entirely true and not very fair to the ppl who have put in very 'real' and honest effort to get onto the leaderboards.

Agreed, but most of the folks that I put into this category are strong merchs, and players who are this heavily invested have little room to complain, as they are as guilty on the front end as STS is on the back end...

Again not true.... Just counted up and most folks aren't 'strong merchs'

You make some very valid points but these simply aren't true. Just saying..

nmyxspaceship
12-15-2011, 06:18 PM
Ok sir, for the last 6 months ive been here ive done nothing but host contest giving away a small fortune and being as friendly as possible in this game and when an oppurtunity comes to gain all that money back after just popping in and out of game saying hi to friend being the guy thats been here from close to the start with almost nothing except almost every vanity item in the game. Kinda frustrating dont you think. Not saying im the only one like that but you get the point...

Register
12-15-2011, 06:19 PM
I Agree with most of the comments before me, with that I dont like how this is running, but Im not going into details why...Basically the same as above.
BUT! I have something really important to say!
I really like the new loading screen (:

Flip
12-15-2011, 06:25 PM
This doesn't address most of your feedback, but does address the people who think they lost plat due to leaving early. There is a display issue with Dash R's conversation. She claims to recharge you for access to the Festival if you leave early and try to reenter, but in fact the platinum is not deducted from your account. If you still have the festival elixir it is safe to "buy" your way back in. We have fast-tracked a fix for this.

nmyxspaceship
12-15-2011, 06:27 PM
One more thing has anyone noticed that since the demand on the new level any where elixers have been put out, they are not 1 platinum they are 5? Sorry maybe i missed a thread about this...

Gaddy
12-15-2011, 06:29 PM
And then three times, I bought my way in to Winter Village, only to have an unnamed 66 with a 4x elixir blow past me to the boss, and kill him solo...leaving me and the three others unable to catch up and screwed.

Seriously, STS. What were you thinking?x4 elixir slam aside, that sucks and should NOT happen!

shanmarie33
12-15-2011, 06:31 PM
Ok, without adding huge quotes: I agree with duped, mooger, and elly. Most of my friends buzz with the same in-game. Been playing for along time myself and have put alot of my husband's hard-earned reallife money to enjoy it all (Shh... Don't tell him). Mostly without regret. This over plating everything may be Spacetime's undoing. Seeing gamers I have played with and followed for so long becoming disheartened, well, its sad. I really like the sled. I would not regret spending 30 plat so much if I had gotten the gingerpet. A great daily special would be a vanity Santa face. I didn't get one last year and they are so cute. STS, please consider what your customers are telling you.

Snakespeare
12-15-2011, 06:33 PM
How about if you increase the drop rate? It would assure people that they will eventually get a sweet pink. It will increase the number of items in the game and therefore lower the prices in CS. That, in my opinion, could justify the "per run" cost: a reasonable expectation of a purple or pink after, say, 5 runs (20 plat). Then the ones who farm using plat will sell them to those who can't buy plat.

Regarding the "level 66 on 4X elixir" rushing past the others, make a respawning boss or a multi-tiered approach.

nmyxspaceship
12-15-2011, 06:39 PM
Hmm i wouldnt say increased drop rate but definately at least an hout pass would be great!

Roc
12-15-2011, 06:42 PM
I might go through once just to see the sights, but it's nothing I feel like getting passionate about. In fact, I'm surprised I haven't heard the collectors cheering (maybe I haven't read enough...) :distracted: Yes, this is lamentable, especially for those of whom this is their first PL Christmas. I'm a casual player so I'm glad I don't need this mess to still have fun in PL :) Maybe STS could publish some sort of growth chart so we can understand their tactics???

Snakespeare
12-15-2011, 06:49 PM
I might go through once just to see the sights, but it's nothing I feel like getting passionate about. In fact, I'm surprised I haven't heard the collectors cheering (maybe I haven't read enough...) :distracted: Yes, this is lamentable, especially for those of whom this is their first PL Christmas. I'm a casual player so I'm glad I don't need this mess to still have fun in PL :) Maybe STS could publish some sort of growth chart so we can understand their tactics???

I think there are now 36 employees, and I bet many are parents. That's a LOT of mouths to feed.

Redbridge
12-15-2011, 06:53 PM
Just another thought? Are there any other plat purchasable items which are tradeable?

I'm defining these items as plat purchasable as the 2plat ticket lasts until the boss is dead, by which time you'd have hoped to have gotten a drop, provided someone else hasnt already spoilt it for ya.

Money talks, it seems.

Justg
12-15-2011, 07:03 PM
Folks, I understand you are passionate about what is going on, but rage posts will be deleted.

DJMdivine
12-15-2011, 07:05 PM
In my honest opinion I say you guys make all new accounts (set date-forever) pay for the main spine and keep all exsisting players with the spine already released. Make all upcoming campaigns cost plat not outrageously high, but a fair amount of platinum. Stop working on Dark Legends and delay it on out later... Why? I feel as if you just came out with star legends and your already on your way with a new game, so push it out further as I only see the same mistakes being made on that game aswell. Time to clean up the games we have available to us now. People are unhappy we need to fix this. And yes this 2 plat per instance needs to go as it doesnt help your income, but hurts it more than helps. And why couldnt you guys just set a 10-20 plat price to have unlimited runs as all I see nowadays is people running around with elixirs? You would make more money if you just left it as it was.

Cascade
12-15-2011, 07:07 PM
Folks, I understand you are passionate about what is going on, but rage posts will be deleted.

Merry Christmas G! I haven't seen you posting much lately...Have you been busy or something?

P.S-Where is Cinco I miss talking to him.

LuvMmorpg
12-15-2011, 07:09 PM
See... As PL and SL get more famous, publicity, and more people playing, the more the prices increases in game products basically.

TechniShock
12-15-2011, 07:16 PM
Do we still get plat for liking PL and SL before this happened? or do we not get any?

Lowlyspy
12-15-2011, 07:19 PM
Alright I have calmed down now. First of all I would like to apologize for my rage posts, I understand you guys are getting a lot of them right now and are probly rushing all over the place at spacetime figuring out what to do.

My main issue with this whole debacle is not the 2 plat for entry, I just dont like the fact that the 4 hours we are supposed to have essentially gets voided because of a boss kill. I can tell you that is the MAIN reason everyone is raging, im certain everybody can agree with me when I say if the boss kill didn't void our 4 hours we really wouldn't mind paying the 2 plat, at least I know I wouldn't.

Just getting rid of the boss kill part will make everybody happy and we can all go about farming and live out the rest of this event peacefully. We never wanted this event for free, in fact none of us expected it to be. We really wouldn't mind paying a little plat for it we just want to be able to enjoy the content we are getting for that plat.

I hope this post isn't taken as rage because it is not intended that way.

EDIT: oh and assuming the whole "boss kill" thing is taken care of this will be my coming-out-of-retirement post.

Ixillicus
12-15-2011, 07:20 PM

I will try to write my post in a more concise and less "rage" way. Hopefully this one doesn't get deleted.

Of all the things that I read this particular quote did offend me a bit. Here is why:

1. The players that are on here complaining are for the most part, people who spend plat on the game. Some of us are probably some of the biggest supporters of the game. Saying we feel entitled get everything for free is kind of harsh. We support the game and spend real money on things like elixirs to enjoy the content. The problem we have is that the cost to enjoyment ratio is very bad with the new content and we are upset that its being defended so adamantly.

2. I feel that saying you gave us Mt. Fang for free is a bit incorrect. STS has decided to change the business model of PL by making the content for free. This is to make the game more appealing and get more people interested. Kinda like how one of the other big MMOs is "free to level 20" to get your foot in the door. The reason I say that Mt. Fang free is backwards... is because under this new model... it really works more like this:
-STS releases new content and we the players rewarded STS by buying hordes of elixirs and other spending plat on crafting etc. So holding the release of Mt. Fang over us as some gift seems insincere. I spent easily $50-100 on Mt. Fang despite it being free.

3. I have decided to remove my rants about the plat packs and chrome book :)

I guess the part that is most upsetting about all of this is that it makes me want to quit. And I love playing PL. I just don't like feeling taken advantage of. If this was a restaurant, I would stop eating here. The problem is the food is so good and the other restaurants suck. So here I am. I just feel like a lot of the players who have been active on the forums and posting here feel the same way.

My last post wasn't constructive.... so maybe something about what could "patch" this up.

How about its 2 plat for an hour or something. Or 15 plat for four hours or something. I know that more people would be willing to enjoy the content. But kicking us out at one boss is just too short, especially with the issue of joining an instance already at the boss or having someone else kill the boss before you get there. It would really hurt to spend the time doing TapJoy to finally get in a holiday map and have the boss die because everyone else is already at the boss.

I think that these suggestions are fair and reasonable, especially because the entire content is not original. The items are semi-original and the maps are the same. I didn't complain about Halloweens pricing, but Xmas is really breaking the bank.

Yvonnel
12-15-2011, 07:31 PM
I really like the new loading screen (:

Me too! I was like....SWEET!!!

:D

Tapatalk'd from my EH03 SuperClean Fascinate

derricks2
12-15-2011, 07:34 PM

So neither the purchase OR the update notes said anything about a time limit or number of runs.

Ok the same maps and creatures as last year, that means you put little effort into it this year. Just a excuse to charge us for work u did last year. I paid for this content last year..

Look this really just makes you look greedy. This code already existed, you just changed the loot tables. You turn it back on, and then put a time limit AND a 'one and done' in ...ALL without even telling your users how its going to work this time?

Look, if you need people to buy plat more, you are doing things all wrong.

please just consider what other popular mmos do.
Let people buy and sell things in market for plat.
Let people sell plat in market for gold.
And i say this next one withevery intention of being constructive......
Get the crap our if the plat store abd sell something worth buying.
Rings are good, buy since they stop at 20 you only ever buy 1, make more every 5 levels.
You weapons and armor are laughable.. they dont even compare to game drops 10 levels lower...
Put more OPTIONAL things ito the market that you cannot get elseware..Like adding procs to weapons, weapons, armor comparible, more vanity that has cool graphics , things people can do TO their gear..to compliment it.. etc.

Theirs tons of stuff you can do to promote people buying plat, these things work in other games. Dont hurt your players.

One more example.. in parallel kingdom food is their equivilant to plat. You need it to do lots of things..level up, run dungeons, buy on market,buy special holiday items, etc... i had 1000s of food..but i never paid for any if it..but someone paid for it. Food is bought by brokers and sold in game. Point is they are making their money BECAUSE its a integrated tradable commodity, so people broker it. That gets it in circulation. 90% of you players will not buy plat from you, but the 10% that do willp ay you much more than you 100% now.. because of higer demand demand, and better stuff to buy.

TBH you have a better game. They lack graphics, grouping, compleity, diversity.... you lack their their pay to play integration.

bronislav84
12-15-2011, 07:38 PM
I don't mind paying for the access IF IT WOULD STAY. Four hours is plenty of time to complete the quests. Please STS, we understand you are a business. We like supporting you, but we are not made of money to keep charging plat, and some people have to rely on Tapjoy. We would just like to get the full time out of the access. Having to pay each time the boss is killed is too much.

Please.

KTpantyhose
12-15-2011, 07:42 PM
i understand you guys need to make money. thats fine. i was more than willing to pay for the winter festival. heck, i was even fine with spending 20 plat.. but to have to spend it every time you want to beat the boss? D: kind of makes me sad. having a hard time with irl money as it is haha. i was hoping it'd be like last year when people only had to spend 10 plat for unlimited access or like the halloween event where if you wanted to play it again you'd spend 1k to enter... something like that ya know :(

Silentarrow
12-15-2011, 07:43 PM
Is it just me or does better loot drop on Google Chrome then on the Phone?
Was playing on phone got greens
Then switched to Chrome & got alot of purples & 1 Pink:D

It's just you ;).

KTpantyhose
12-15-2011, 07:45 PM
also. i'd pay the 2 plat if you let us keep the 4 hour thing instead of having to buy it when we beat boss. hmmm.. I'm not trying to be mean! i understand you guys have mouths to feed and family to buy gifts for and etc. ya know :)

NotYoCookiez
12-15-2011, 07:45 PM
Sorry about my previous post! This winter Is awesome! I won't change a thing. The plat thing worked out fine and I'm running on free plat :) there are many people in game who are just as happy as me but aren't on forums :/

Happy Holidays everyone!

Silentarrow
12-15-2011, 07:50 PM
And i say this next one withevery intention of being constructive
Get the crap our if the plat store abd sell something worth buying.
Rings are good, buy since they stop at 20 you only ever buy1..
You weapons and are are laughable.. they dont even compare to game drops 10 levels lower...
Put more OPTIONAL things ito the market that you cannot get elseware..Like adding procs to weapons etc.

If STS made plat purchaseable items the best items in the game I would quit right on the spot and never look back. I was already pretty... Well "upset" (to say it nicely) about the implemation of luck enhancers and how they gave a HUGE unfair advantage to non plat players, as a "non plat player" myself, I almost quit when this happened. If the plat store sold the best gear this would just be another thing that the "wealthy" players could get and the "poor" couldn't.

-Silent

Slcinuup
12-15-2011, 07:51 PM
Wasn't it 10 plat for unlimited runs last year? Now 10 plat gets you 5 runs... Big disapointment.

dugantale
12-15-2011, 07:54 PM
Love it!!

Reven
12-15-2011, 07:57 PM
This is stupid why pay 2 plat for every run when it says a 4 hour access to holiday content. It kinda like a scam to me, just saying

Imacoolbirdd
12-15-2011, 08:01 PM
I just bought 800 plat >:D

stevieoopsie
12-15-2011, 08:02 PM
Sometimes as soon as i go in other people beat the boss without me so i end up getting nothing for my plat. Once i tried to join a friend in the winter factory and paid my two plat and ended up getting a bug. Now there is a little man running on my screen and i can do nothing about it except to delete the game and redownload it. Im demanding a refund for the plat i spent without getting anything, this is outrageous

CodyBearr
12-15-2011, 08:05 PM
I bought it for 2 plat and was doing the quest and in 5 mins I got DC'ed not sure if because of PL or mcdonalds wifi lol but now I don't have the entry or my 2 plat, I was gonna write this to support first but I figured you're asking for feedback on this here too... Should I still write y'all at support too?

Southriver
12-15-2011, 08:17 PM
Well you may have lost one of your plat buyers STS :(

Jaymonee
12-15-2011, 08:20 PM
This years Christmas is going to be great! Now I'm gonna start charging for everyone to gather around the tree, and for every gift they open it's $5....gotta make my money somehow...

I swear I came up with this idea myself, brilliant right? ;)

Happy Holidays!! :D

The customer is always right, isn't that what the people in businesses say?

derricks2
12-15-2011, 08:24 PM
If STS made plat purchaseable items the best items in the game I would quit right on the spot and never look back. I was already pretty... Well "upset" (to say it nicely) about the implemation of luck enhancers and how they gave a HUGE unfair advantage to non plat players, as a "non plat player" myself, I almost quit when this happened. If the plat store sold the best gear this would just be another thing that the "wealthy" players could get and the "poor" couldn't.

-Silent

The dea is that item item in the shop dont best what u find...its as good in a ifferent way.. and have things that add to your dropped gear...

The best part is you can be a plat player if they allowed oeople to sell plat in the market. Play would become a commodity.. the price will equalize and you could buy plat for gold if u needed it.brokers will buy a bulk if the plat, sell on market and then everyone is happy.

mattkamp
12-15-2011, 08:32 PM
Personally I find this 2 plat per run outrageous! In the last year I have put more $ into this game then any 2 pc MMO's combined. Something needs to be done. I wouldn't mind paying 10-15 plat for an hour of unlimited runs. I feel a little cheated paying 2 plat per boss. I love this game and I don't want to see it go down the wrong path.

Diodge
12-15-2011, 08:35 PM
There going crazy in game. I wouldnt worry about the rants here.
I havent played in a long time. I already have a problem with the greed part.

This is just crazy. There is better ways to get people to spend plat. I dont even make these games and I could name 10 things STS could do.

RIP to a old game that tried to change everything. You see where that game went.

WoundedEagle
12-15-2011, 08:43 PM
196 replies in less than 8 hours, countless threads made of complaints, hmmm. I wonder....

Robsta
12-15-2011, 08:43 PM
I have a few things to say.... Take it or leave it. First, to the people who think sts would make the same profit as they do now with subscription services, you don't read market research very often do you? Here's the question which company has the most net worth? Electonic Arts? with their highly popular sports games and battlefield series and countless other titles? Nope theyre number three. Activision? They have the COD series and other huge titles. Modern warfare 3 just hit $1 billion in sales the other day faster than even Avatar (the movie) did. Nope not them either. Well what company could be worth more than those two gaming giants? Actually its Zynga (farmville zynga poker,etc.) and not only are they worth more put those two companies together and they dont equal them. They offer completely free to play games. Same as STS. Gun Bros. Is a sorta horde mode game if youve never played it offered a single gun in game for $200 real money just to see if people would buy it $200 for some pixels on a "free to play" game. Sts is just following trends these games have started and are making a killing off of. We (the consumer) have taught these companies its ok. We'll pay for pixels u just make sure theyre pretty ones. Dont blame STS they didnt start these trends theyre actually behind the 8 ball so to speak.

But I will say this to any dev company officer or whomever at sts may read this. I applaud u for continuing to read these threads post and suggestions on this forum. But simply saying this is a business is not a very good argument. Your customers don't care that you are a business. They don't care about your policies procedures or youre business model. They want to feel pampered and appreciated. By simply saying this is a business and we're here to make money is kind of an arrogant statement. Whether it's the truth or not is irrelevant. Thats just poor customer service in my eyes.

Finally to those of you who claim to buy tons and tons of plat. I say this to you. Learn how to budget. I buy $10 per month of plat. I dont have to. I can afford more. I choose this as my limit because thats what I'm comfortable with spending. For u it may be more, it maybe less, It maybe none at all. The faster you learn there are haves and there are have nots. It may not be "fair" but I do recall the SL description in the market stating (not a direct quote paraphrasing) you do not have to spend a single cent to enjoy this game those that "choose" to do so will enjoy extra perks (something like that) I would whole heartedly agree with this statement as I did not spend any money on SL or PL when I first started out (first few months atleast). I guess what I am trying to say is don't let such as small issue such as not using a xmas lvl ruin your entire experience. Take a step back consider the people this game has helped you meet that you never would have met otherwise. Think of the satisfaction u had when u hit that lvl cap, got your first green on numa, or killed ur first opponent in pvp. Is it really worth giving all that up?

Thanks for reading merry christmas to all of you, and your families.

StompArtist
12-15-2011, 08:46 PM
2 plat per run is roughly 5$ for 15 runs... so about 30$ per hour if your good. Those who are farming for gold value should just buy gold for plat!

ghost.mw
12-15-2011, 08:55 PM
All I can say is I'm pretty disappointed, I thought u guys could do better than that,anyway and don't wanna keep whining ,the only thing I want is the beard that's the only vanity that I really want so how can I get it??????

drewcapu
12-15-2011, 08:58 PM
are drops really supposed to be every 10 levels instead of 5? 65 seems to be the only n5 level which drops

Maynard
12-15-2011, 09:26 PM
Letting us run 4 hrs regardless of boss kills is a good compromise. Even 2-3 hrs is doable.

NotYoCookiez
12-15-2011, 09:59 PM
Guys it's okay just calm down. Plat is optional and no one forces you to buy it! I have a main level 65 along with 4 other characters and I didnt spend a dime on the game! Find a way around stuff. Make gold to buy winter items so you don't have to buy plat if it's going to be this much big of a deal.

Rosybuds
12-15-2011, 10:03 PM
Well Most Peeps have Said it But I'm really Anoyed 1st At myself for Buying a Pack Trying for G/B Man & Not Getting One Then Trying Again And Getting the Same Items Again, Out of Order, 2nd I took my L58 Tank in playing with Lower Levels In Comes a L65 & A L66 Go Straight to boss & Kill Him So I'm Stuck With An UnFinshed Quest Unless I Want t

StompArtist
12-15-2011, 10:03 PM
Guys it's okay just calm down. Plat is optional and no one forces you to buy it! I have a main level 65 along with 4 other characters and I didnt spend a dime on the game! Find a way around stuff. Make gold to buy winter items so you don't have to buy plat if it's going to be this much big of a deal.

I enjoy playing the game not farming gold to buy items earned by someone who feels it appropriate to spend 30$ an hour or so on the game.

WishUWereHere
12-15-2011, 10:04 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg4jr9cukn1qb9wg1.jpg

StompArtist
12-15-2011, 10:05 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg4jr9cukn1qb9wg1.jpg

LMAO

Rosybuds
12-15-2011, 10:13 PM
Never got Finished !!! As I was saying I'm Now Stuck with a Quest I can't Finish Unless I Pay Another 2Plat Because of Greedy Peeps Going Straight to Boss !! I know This is Not P/Ls Fault But Surely if I Can't get quest Finished I Shud get Free Access to Do So, That's Why I payed Plat for in the First Place !!! Apart from That I'm ok with winter festival if u want to keep Paying it's up to each Player, And if your going in their Farming Then Don't Ruin it For Everyone Else By Going Straight to Boss.. I Really Hope you look into this P/L As it Definetly Not Right And A Complete Waste of Plat... I'm Really Pissed at This !!!

WhoIsThis
12-15-2011, 10:20 PM
To begin with, I'm gonna have to say that I'm disappointed at the way that this has gone.

I wrote a long and lengthy post that was for the most part, well received. This is the type of thing that should be avoided. It worsens perceptions that STS has become too plat intensive to play.

Don't charge for runs.

My recommendation?

Tomorrow, release a patch so that runs are free. Charge for access if necessary - a 1 time fee and leave it at that.

Edit:
You also seem to have a PR disaster brewing, so it would be advisable to address it - maybe refund plat for those that have paid?

Buubuuftw
12-15-2011, 10:32 PM
This would be a good time for:

People
Order
Our
Patties!

No matter how outrageous the price of a campaign or map is, there will always be those people who blow ALL their money on hundreds of thousands of plat. Not trying to rage or anything but I think STS needs to think about the customers that DON'T have unlimited plat like they used back when they didnt pressure people to buy plat. I think all the plat-pressure all started with the DotD and Vincent the Vendor. People started to see all these new cool "extras" that they just couldn't resist to buy. I think maybe a "season pass" kind of thing can be a compromise? And if you thing im raging then feel free to remove this post STS. Other then that, Merry Christmas. (maybe I will just do one more run for the wings =/)

WhoIsThis
12-15-2011, 10:35 PM
No matter how outrageous the price of a campaign or map is, there will always be those people who blow ALL their money on hundreds of thousands of plat. Not trying to rage or anything but I think STS needs to think about the customers that DON'T have unlimited plat like they used back when they didnt pressure people to buy plat. I think all the plat-pressure all started with the DotD and Vincent the Vendor. People started to see all these new cool "extras" that they just couldn't resist to buy. I think maybe a "season pass" kind of thing can be a compromise? And if you thing im raging then feel free to remove this post STS. Other then that, Merry Christmas. (maybe I will just do one more run for the wings =/)

Everyone has a breaking point. The point is, for many players, this campaign is approaching it.

Gluttony
12-15-2011, 10:46 PM
My BLOG (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/entry.php?183-Silence-is-golden) closing comments: in the future STS should gather a group of individuals such as the guardians of Alterra or those who were awarded the founders' helm and run these new ideas past them. They have been here quite a while and understand what is good and bad about certain aspects of the game.

I recall a time where the developers actually listened to the community and wanted to find a happy medium. I understand that you cannot make everyone happy all the time, but with a 10+ page thread filled with 90% of complaints can you really say you made anyone happy?

Cascade
12-15-2011, 10:51 PM
I totally agree about having a group of people where you run ideas by them before you release them. +1

Paar
12-15-2011, 10:54 PM
Im done with PL. Paar Out. See ya in SL ( Please dont screw that over either )

WhoIsThis
12-15-2011, 10:56 PM
Im done with PL. Paar Out. See ya in SL ( Please dont screw that over either )

You realize of course that PL will set the trends for what happens in SL? It is run by the same company with the same objectives in mind - maximizing revenues.

Appleisaac
12-15-2011, 11:09 PM
You realize of course that PL will set the trends for what happens in SL? It is run by the same company with the same objectives in mind - maximizing revenues.

yeah... its the same game with a different skin :-/ lol... bye paar :(

Ikillu
12-15-2011, 11:13 PM
So where's the report for scam button on Dash R. again?

StompArtist
12-15-2011, 11:15 PM

Email support (at) spacetimestudios.com

Ikillu
12-15-2011, 11:18 PM
Dash R. is the one that gives the access elixirs that say they last 4 hours but only last 1 run, not a literal player. but thanks I already did :)

Swimmingstar
12-15-2011, 11:46 PM

Am I supposed to laugh?

Ikillu
12-16-2011, 12:00 AM
nope :)

Swimmingstar
12-16-2011, 12:06 AM
Where is helpful elf?

Elyseon
12-16-2011, 12:16 AM
Was really looking forward to this to farm, but I can't afford to pay 2 plat per item unless it's a guaranteed pink, I'm sad PL has stooped so low

Duped
12-16-2011, 12:22 AM
My BLOG (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/entry.php?183-Silence-is-golden) closing comments: in the future STS should gather a group of individuals such as the guardians of Alterra or those who were awarded the founders' helm and run these new ideas past them. They have been here quite a while and understand what is good and bad about certain aspects of the game.

I recall a time where the developers actually listened to the community and wanted to find a happy medium. I understand that you cannot make everyone happy all the time, but with a 10+ page thread filled with 90% of complaints can you really say you made anyone happy?

Glutt, I asked Sam on the chatbox if STS ran any of these ideas by a group of players before they did them during another recent blowup, and he said "yes. Those that come to our forums" I've said for a while this would be a nice idea (players to bounce ideas off), but in the end, I suspect that the problem is NOT that they really thought the community would embrace and love this idea, but that they'd make more money doing it this way.

mackjack
12-16-2011, 01:16 AM
@Elyseon

Duh if I tried to get a refund on my computer that I purchased a year ago, would I get it? Duh of course not. Duh what happend in the past is over and done with. Duh what we need to decide is what to do going forward.

Player: these features suck and I hate them!
STS: these features are optional and you don't have to buy them.
Player: Oh, OK. (buys aother 1200 plats)

If we continue with this approach, we are screwed and we only have ourselves to blame. If you hate STS' "optional" features, then don't buy them. If enough people do this, STS will do things differently or they will fail -- just like any "normal" business.

MightyMicah
12-16-2011, 01:23 AM
Its like taking candy from a baby...

Sts I have ignored everyone saying "sts is just greedy" until now. Remember I'm the one who made a thread asking everyone to show at least a little appreciation for the devs. Guess what? That thread got 0 comments. I wonder why?...I find it funny how you devs refuse to address this particular issue except the occasional "this is a business." I read just about every comment so far and I noticed a few people aplologized for their "rage comments." why? Because this is a good community full of good people.

Personally I was all ticked until I read lowly's apology. Why? Because I respect lowly. However, people like lowly are quitting. Your "good community" is deteriorating. If more people are quitting than joining, you guys are toast.

Ok, i asked myself "why would sts have the elixar end after the boss dies?" Because they are trying to regulate cs prices. It's politics really. You're the government and we're the people. You are stepping out of bounds. There are certain things the government should leave alone.

"This is a business." Run it like one. Judging by the comments here people are more than happy to pay platinum IF it is permanent access. You don't make money by losing customers. And no we don't want "everything free." We don't give a crap about free campaigns or priced campaigns. We simply want our moneys worth. 2 plat a run with a slight chance of a pink is not by any means our moneys worth.

I said it before and I'll say it again.

Hope governs everything.

If I have no hope of success will I do anything with my life? The answer is no. If I have no hope in a game without plat will I do anything in game? No. You constantly remove hope. What's left? Only hope I have is pvp. I would vouch that ALOT of people will hang in only for pvp. Why? Because plat hasn't changed pvp....yet.

If you're smart, quit being the almighty silent devs and address the community. Find out the core problem and fix it. Theres billions of ways to make money. You just opened up vanity pets, sheilds, and armor. For vanity helms theres plenty to choose from.Not so for other vanities... Add other vanities! Add rings etc. Etc.

Im not trying to stomp on your toes. Im trying to shake you hard enough so you will quit sleeping, wake up and get to work.

~MM

Elyseon
12-16-2011, 02:17 AM
@Elyseon

Duh if I tried to get a refund on my computer that I purchased a year ago, would I get it? Duh of course not. Duh what happend in the past is over and done with. Duh what we need to decide is what to do going forward.

Player: these features suck and I hate them!
STS: these features are optional and you don't have to buy them.
Player: Oh, OK. (buys aother 1200 plats)

If we continue with this approach, we are screwed and we only have ourselves to blame. If you hate STS' "optional" features, then don't buy them. If enough people do this, STS will do things differently or they will fail -- just like any "normal" business.

I purchased nothing physical from STS , exactly my point, furthermore there are warranties on computers for a year sometimes. No PL will keep making money as a minority buys and spends 2k plat a month, however that's what it will be elite chatacters. The great community will die

Elyseon
12-16-2011, 02:33 AM
Yup and make me very sad :(

To help STS out I thought I would post somemore plat ways for optional content

-when u get to the boss in a lvl of any campaign u either leave or pay 5 plat to fight boss
-when u list item in cs it cost 1 plat
-if u want to use world map to get around fast 5 plat (otherwise u walk)
-if u get a pink item it costs 1 plat to actually receive it
-potions only buyable with plat
-to join or host a pvp game 5 plat
-to private/guild/officer message 1 plat per message
-1plat to add friends or accept friend requests
-10 plat to join a guild
-1plat everytime u access ur stash
-1 plat to host any map
-and finally 10 plat for each global message

I think if u implement all these u may be able to allow unlimited access to winter festival for 500 plat

MightyMicah
12-16-2011, 02:44 AM
Me too :,(

@elyseon, wow too true my friend. Too true.

Marcoolio
12-16-2011, 03:41 AM
Im not so active in here forum but i have some things i seen on this year.. (try to get my point..not so good and pure english)

-Today i join in our great and mystical world, i dont see anyone our guild members (usualy 10-20 online)?!? maybe just my luck :)
-I join balefort and look cs etc.. then i figure im alone in whole town and i look other balefort and there is one begger :) How many times you join empty town?!
- walking different dungeons and every town someone says how sad this xmas is!

Ok now my main point:

I have my own busines and i know money talks and running servers and paying crew is expensive, BUT are you guys sure you make now more cash? IMO if dungeon cost about 30pl u make lots more cash this xmas and keep many players in game. I just think to get another packet 2k plat but this moment im not sure do i want to get 66lvl or xmas stuff. And before you can say max lvl not need plat...sure if you play ALOT. You see 50-56 was fun time and ppl honor 56 players. Nuri is fun too but way too easy to get elite so meaning "elite lvl" disapear. Then we get info that NEW AWESOME LVL CAP!!! WOHOOOO!!! ppl hardly get good stuff in nuri and then info MF coming push us to get fast elite lvl so we get that ugly shield. I hope you get my point, If i now get more plat and get 66lvl i think i see info that suprise suprise lvl cap rise again and all hard work to get sets turns worthles. I dont say you are greedy but anyone can see it own eyes. Think how happy times was 2010 and early 2011.. I dont care if dungeons cost plat but this "xmas spirit" smells like you want to milk our moneys fast as possible.

Sure we get free plat IF that tapjoy works and u can earn massive 10-20 plat. I look my stats and i spend some "k" plats and i like to buy more fun stuff etc. but why?? i just lost meaning on this game.. I dont blame only xmas.. IMO is you start hitting below belt after 56lvl.. dont take this wrong but thats just one player who feels like that and im customer service in my own work so i know that even 1 customer is important.

Saying how much you give us for free sounds fun becouse you never say how much we give back?! This whole STS is like baloon and noone us think you dont have enough money to run this.. How many "elite/veteran" plays and howmany newbies??? point is ppl come in and buy plat everyday, baloon get bigger and bigger...What if that baloon break?!

I think last month to give all to my guild and quit whole game...this is my last hope to get fun ingame back.. My guild laugh now becouse my luck...lmao after sewers i get 2 pinks but anyway thats not the point :) Lets say this is like a snowball, 1 left today and tomorrow that CAN be 10?!

Turn all dungeon cost plat or gold but dont ruin our fun in game and our xmas what we wait whole year :)

All good to your busines and i hope we can someday enjoy our game like before... merry xmas and better next year

MightyMicah
12-16-2011, 04:01 AM
@Marcoolio you just voiced my complete thoughts that I couldn't even attempt to express; in broken english. You sir, are amazing. I agree 100%!

Redbridge
12-16-2011, 04:33 AM
Been thinking about this.... Lots......

It's clear many many people aren't happy, but what's the alternative for STS. Clearly they don't want to give Xmas2011 away for free so let's not post that as an option. But, realistically what is the best way for STS to maximise income AND retain as many happy customers as possible?

For example, the content is built and had a fixed cost to make, let's also assume current reoccurring costs are covered with existing streams (elixiers, etc). So I'm thinking they would want to make as much money/profit as possible to pay for it and also have a scalable revenue stream also. Something like a fixed fee and a range of optional extras.

So why not have a chargeable flat entry fee to access a map/area, but have optional extras which are purchasable?
Eg 150 runs currently = 100plat. A 30plat entrance to an Xmas area = 5 people required to match the income. People could choose to participate or not. Then they could sell extras like special Xmas elixiers giving double drop, access to extra secret areas with higher/better drops, special Xmas decorations for guild halls, we could go on. I'm thinking they would make more and build a happier customer base? Right or wrong?

I think what I am trying to say maybe we should be posting recommendation/suggestions/alternatives that are feasible.

My personal view is STS have missed a trick here. I would have liked to have seen them try to maximise the number of players taking part and then charge for extras rather than adopt a pay as you play model as many players will now only dip in rather than fully embrace Xmas 2011.

I think Xmas 2011 will not be remembered as fondly as Xmas 2010, and it's my memories of my good times that keep me wanting more. (and also is advertising for the whole year about how good it was or wasn't)

Any one else have ideas how STS could maximise profit AND player participation/satisfaction?

Riccits
12-16-2011, 04:38 AM
i thank devs for making new items, i like the look of the new duckfoot^^

the pay to play option for this map must be very frutstrating for all kids wich just wanted to enjoy the winter map but cant buy plat. iam sorry for them :/

seen from the merchandising side i like it so bcz. the items are already down in worth, so they will keep some speciality and there wont be arount thousands of them making them worthless like the halloween ones.

iam recomanding to use the 100% luck pot to farm it, all purple drops will turn into pink, so almost every run is pink!

Slush
12-16-2011, 04:54 AM
I have been playing since the day this game came out, and I have never been this disappointed. I completely understand that STS is a business and they need to get money, but surely there is other ways to generate profit, is there not? JustG, I know we got Mount Fang, Nuri's Hallows, and Balefort Sewers all for free but these campaigns were of poor standard. We saw reused mobs, sounds, bosses, gear and map design, maybe since the campaigns are free there was little effort involved in the development? Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is why should this holiday campaign be any different price-wise to the campaigns above? They both have reused content :/

Ruby!!!
12-16-2011, 05:01 AM
First of all thank you for the new load screen. Love it! :)

Now Xmas... I think for the majority of players this Xmas event is a great deal. You pay 4 plat (you can easily earn with tapjoy) and get two vanity hats, an awesome vanity armor and two random Xmas drops. I bet most ppl don't care much if their funny looking candle wands are green or pink. So I assume most players are really happy with the update.
Even merchants with 1000 last year Xmas items in their stash should be happy about the new gear. 2010 item will skyrocket now - and I think the new items are a reaction to this year's Halloween rage.

But for me as a non merching mass consumer ;) the pay per run model is just to expensive to spend much time. I spent some plat plat for dotd, vanity packs, entry and luck elixirs. My level 10 has a pink wand and bracer now and I had some pink and purple bycatch. But I think I wont do the same for my 15s and 20s - it's just not fun enough. The plat entry makes things so very serious - in pugs everyone rushes the boss no matter where the rest of the team is to make sure to leave map with a drop. So password protected small group runs it is. And ending up paying 2 plat to solo a map isn't my idea of jolly Xmas fun Oo

So thank you for the town decoration, new drops, new and old vanities. I like the holiday content but I wont spend as much time with it as I thought I would. ;)

Edit: Just an idea... Just like the free daily elixir how about 1 free boss kill in each map a day? This way everyone could get some Xmas experience ;)

Arterra
12-16-2011, 05:14 AM
What happened STS, what happened?

i get the feeling that either the devs are impersonating the grinch... or that costs are going up.

think about it. how many more players do we have this year? how much pressure are the servers on nowadays? how well is the (US) economy doing? while I am in no way going to pay 2 plat for a sing e boss kill, i do understand that money is a necessity. STS has simply gotten too good at it.

Redbridge
12-16-2011, 05:34 AM
Just an idea... Just like the free daily elixir how about 1 free boss kill in each map a day? This way everyone could get some Xmas experience ;)

Nice idea, even just once per account or toon would allow people to at least participate in a small way.

sweet idea.

Marcoolio
12-16-2011, 05:52 AM
Everything cost money and i agree that, my point is not that we have to get all free. There is just better ways to make this busines working, like how many $$ sts makes to give us pets, hats, and all other fun stuff.. I also agree that halloween is bad mistake and all stuff is worthless..

I dont and many of us dosent hate you guys...the way you make ur payment is not right imo. I was happy to buy plat and spend it all kind of stuff if bored to use elix.

Maybe this all take bigger number what it really is, but world is tricy place to live nowdays and truth is in real life, if i have happy customer he/she told friends but if i get mad customer he/she talks everyone and everywhere.

Its fair to earn payment all hard work but there is many many ways to get it and keep customers happy.. Well anyway do what u ever do someone not like it and we just have to handle that. This makes good cs prices and i just buy lvl20 duckfeet just becouse that looks so awesome :)

Maybe this is sts best way to do this and they think this alot...never know...we are just humans

Lowellpimpd
12-16-2011, 07:36 AM
all i can say would make me banded for reason of trolling

KhaosAngel
12-16-2011, 08:24 AM
I have a feeling STS will be visited by three ghosts.., anyway since my thread was locked I will posts suggestion here- Christmas eve and Christmas day free runs!!! otherwise I just wont be participating...so sad really. This has opened my eyes a little-I think today I will go to Good-Will and give away any unused clothes and toys. And I will definately take my plat buying money and go put it in Salvation Army Cans- They need it more!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays:emptiness:

elrond
12-16-2011, 08:50 AM
I have not looked at the holiday content yet. I only use plat I get from the free plat offers and I used most of that buying maps before they were all free. What I would like to see is for you to have a choice, 2 plat for a set amount of time (maybe an hour), not 1 run or say 50(?) plat for total access until the event is over. Then people like me who don't buy plat can get 4 or free plat and get a taste and people who buy plat and love content like this can buy the unlimited access and enjoy.

Decur
12-16-2011, 09:02 AM
To begin with, I'm gonna have to say that I'm disappointed at the way that this has gone.

I wrote a long and lengthy post that was for the most part, well received. This is the type of thing that should be avoided. It worsens perceptions that STS has become too plat intensive to play.

Don't charge for runs.

My recommendation?

Tomorrow, release a patch so that runs are free. Charge for access if necessary - a 1 time fee and leave it at that.

Edit:
You also seem to have a PR disaster brewing, so it would be advisable to address it - maybe refund plat for those that have paid?

Personally speaking, it may alrady be too late. My love affair with PL had been slowly, steadily eroding and when they released the xp anywhere elixirs, that took the cake. Now this... It's like they continue to pound nails in to the coffin. All I can say is, there are alternatives and, sometimes, the grass truly is greener on the other side...

Lowellpimpd
12-16-2011, 09:19 AM
Personally speaking, it may alrady be too late. My love affair with PL had been slowly, steadily eroding and when they released the xp anywhere elixirs, that took the cake. Now this... It's like they continue to pound nails in to the coffin. All I can say is, there are alternative and, sometimes, the grass truly is greener on the other side... mine too my luv affair is over aswell two ways to look at this i dont buy any more plat now or i finely get my life back cuz i will not play anymore

Lowellpimpd
12-16-2011, 09:20 AM
if its 2 plat a map lol why not a new winter map each time

Rare
12-16-2011, 09:20 AM
...Any one else have ideas how STS could maximise profit AND player participation/satisfaction?

I have a lot of ideas but I am only one small person.

Regular content updates:

The big problem with the regular content updates is related to a number of things I think...

1. The end game gear. This is one of the driving factors in the game and why people want to reach end game. Unfortunately, with the extremely low drop rate and the short time of campaigns, it is almost impossible for a casual->hardcore player to loot/buy the gear that they want. Let alone if they have multiple toons. The possible solutions here are to either extend the campaign period or increase the drops rates significantly.

2. The elite level cap vanities. For me, this is the biggest pet peave and I've created a thread about it here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42893-Stashing-COP-and-SOH). Without pumping money into elixirs it is almost impossible to get 3 toons to the level cap. And I play 1 to 2 hours a day (I think this is a LOT for most people). If it were possible to stash these items it would not be as important to me to grind to the cap. I could actually enjoy the campaign and do some farming. This isn't about buying plat. Because honestly, it doesn't drive me that direction. What it does is make me lose interest. There is not really an argument that has been made that I think is valid against being able to stash these items EXCEPT to try to force people to grind to the cap multiple times. And of course, this will drastically effect point 1 I made above. My suggestion here is to make these items stashable so people can use them on multiple characters.

3. There are many other ways to create new content and keep people interested than by increasing the level cap. Yes, you may lose some cash flow with a decrease in the number of Pwnage elixirs, but its not like people will stop using them. Many examples have already been suggested including: elite dungeons ala Shadow Caves, Cyber style quests from AO3, or more events in PL that do not have to be holiday related.

4. As other people have pointed out, its is also possible to add more vanity gear. Since I've started PL over a year ago I still see the same vanity gear in the plat store. With the exception of some campaign items. The pets feature was a GREAT idea. I, unfortunately, have just not been interested in what has been available to date. More creativity in this area can go a long way.

5. Finally, the general migration to an elixir run community has been a little disheartening. I myself have made several plat purchases (a couple 800, a 2000, and several smaller packs). Initially, these purchases were made for buying new campaigns or vanity gear. Now, they have really become a part or everyday play in the elixir era. This I think is unfortunate. Plat can be used to customize a number of different things. The problem is when it really affects the main content of the game and when it creates a fracture in the community. I understand STS needs to make money. But again, there are other ways to do it.

Take for example the Holiday content. I am fine paying 2 or 5 plat for 4 hours. If it is indeed 4 hours and not "4 hours or until you kill the boss in 5 minutes". I'm sure STS will make more plat from some this way, but as you can see it is becoming the fly that broke the camels back for a lot of people. I'm not sure if an analysis was done to determine what the income vs satisfaction would be when you compare for instance a flat entry fee vs per entry fee.

Sorry for the long message. If nobody reads it I would completely understand :sleeping:

Rare
12-16-2011, 09:21 AM
Personally speaking, it may alrady be too late. My love affair with PL had been slowly, steadily eroding and when they released the xp anywhere elixirs, that took the cake. Now this... It's like they continue to pound nails in to the coffin. All I can say is, there are alternative and, sometimes, the grass truly is greener on the other side...

Nooooooooooo!!!

Rare
12-16-2011, 09:31 AM
Never got Finished !!! As I was saying I'm Now Stuck with a Quest I can't Finish Unless I Pay Another 2Plat Because of Greedy Peeps Going Straight to Boss !! I know This is Not P/Ls Fault But Surely if I Can't get quest Finished I Shud get Free Access to Do So, That's Why I payed Plat for in the First Place !!! Apart from That I'm ok with winter festival if u want to keep Paying it's up to each Player, And if your going in their Farming Then Don't Ruin it For Everyone Else By Going Straight to Boss.. I Really Hope you look into this P/L As it Definetly Not Right And A Complete Waste of Plat... I'm Really Pissed at This !!!

I don't think this is the case. You should be able to go back to the map without paying as long as you weren't in the room where the boss was. At least this is what I thought to be the case. I was in the same boat as you. Also, just as a note, you can continue with your quest even after the boss is killed.

Elyseon
12-16-2011, 09:40 AM
Hey PL can u add a tin beggars cup shield for us** poor folks?

Sassinya
12-16-2011, 09:49 AM
I was able to stay in elf town last night, when I zoned others were killing the boss. I didn't press exit button and was able to stay and collect my tied up guys .. but at 2 plat per, I won't be able to do another :-(
I'm normally one of the few who defend STS Devs in these cases, but this time I'm with the masses ... Boycotting winter town ... Sadly!!

cinyc
12-16-2011, 10:23 AM
lol

Xcrucherx
12-16-2011, 10:26 AM
2 plat each run?
Really?
Why?
It's Christmas!!!
I get it already that u r running business and stuff like that but the chance to earn free plat! I don't think that's an excuse because u can only earn 1 plat (sometimes more) per offer and there r like 1 or 2 new offers a day= 1 Xmas run every day for those who can't or don't want to BUY plat.
I'm just saying what I'm thinking and I bet that some other users would agree with me.

So pls STS do something about it

adidaman
12-16-2011, 10:32 AM
Resolved