PDA

View Full Version : Tour of Arlor: The Sequel | Community Contest

Pages : [1] 2 3

Remiem
07-21-2020, 10:03 AM
THE TOUR OF ARLOR RETURNS

A few weeks ago, I asked the community what kind of contests they'd love to see in the forums, and there was one answer that lead the pack by far: Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor. For those that aren't familiar, the Tour of Arlor was a player-run contest back in 2015 that stoked the spirit of community, cooperation, and helping out fellow Legends. Well--it's back! And we're looking forward to keeping the spirit of Kalizzaa's contest alive in this new edition

Update: Sun 8/2, 7:29pm CST | WEEK 2 ON HOLD

Hey everyone! Can I just say--WOW. The reception for this has been incredible. I've received over 2,200 entries this first week which is INSANE. And so cool.

That being said, as you've probably noticed, reviewing entries takes quite a bit of time and well--there are a lot of posts to review. So--Week 2 of the event will be delayed while I catch up on reviewing entries, and will begin on Monday, August 10, 2020 at 12:00am. The current plan is to stagger weeks like this going forward, which gives all of us a chance to catch our breath between runs. :)

I'll also be updating some of the post requirements to make it faster to review in the future. Thank you all for your patience while you wait to see your scores.

Note: I've received a few messages noting errors in the spreadsheet. I understand that without seeing your reviewed posts in the sheet right away it's difficult to know if you've met the requirements for the points. Just remember to read them closely and you'll be fine. Common reasons for missed points are:

+ LOOT must be in the chatbox (not just on the ground), -or- BOSS must be visible on the ground. One or the other. Or both.
+ PLAYERS and GUILD NAMES must be visible on screen to be counted (written in the post doesn't count).
+ SECRET PHRASE must be visible in chat or on screen. Only one person needs to say it.

If you'd like me to review and error that I made, I'm happy to! I make mistakes too. :) Just send me a PM and let me know your IGN, , the error, and either the forum post # or line of the spreadsheet that has the error. I'll fix it!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to accept corrections to your own posts after the post has been locked. It just wouldn't be fair. So please post carefully!

Update: Thurs 7/30, 4:32pm CST

Hey all! Thanks to everyone for feedback on this contest as we go. Here are some changes based on feedback and results so far:

+ Weekly Top Player rewards will be granted on a PER CLASS basis. (So, Top 3 Rogues, Top 3 Sorcs, Top 3 Warriors)

+ You may only win 1 Top Player prize per account. So, if you entered with multiple characters, you can only win a weekly prize once. You can win for multiple weeks.

+ The Blue Jester vanity has been replaced with a Blue Elite Journeyman vanity.

Update: Tues 7/28, 1:49pm CST

Points spreadsheet is UP! Please remember, there is a delay in recording points, so please be patient. Last update and post reviewed are at the top, so you can see where I'm at. :)

Link:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tT0w80NhXCh-3FN_ofvdRbck1YUe9ws-0R2aJoL8tP4/edit?usp=sharing

Updates: Sunday 7/26, 10:44pm CST

Prizes updated to Heroic, Arcane and Mythic eggs as prizes for top players.

Updates: Sunday 7/26, 10:17pm CST

Hey everyone! A few notes here before the first post goes up.

1) To win the vanity, all you need to do is complete and be in a screenshot for every map each week (all 6 weeks). As long as you've completed all of the maps in the 6 weeks, you will get the vanity.
2) The example at the end of this thread is the perfect post! Each run screenshotted, names and guild names visible, dead boss or loot in chat, and secret phrase. All instructions will be in each weekly post, so don't worry. It'll be clear!
3) You DO need to be in a guild to participate, but you don't have to run with guild mates. You also do not have to stick with the same party. For each completed run you will receive 1 point for yourself and your guild. So it counts for both no matter how who you run with.
4) You can run as many times as you like during the week. Create a post for each completed round of runs.

The other thing I will say is that I hear you on the vanity. :) As the contest begins tonight, please run knowing that the Jester vanity is the intended prize for the contest, but I MAY be able to talk to the devs and see what we can do about the Elite Journeyman. NO GUARANTEES, but it will be a possiblity. I'll find out more during the day on Monday and update the contest posts accordingly if anything changes. Again, no sad faces if I can't make it happen. Just know that I hear you and will see what I can do.

EVENT KICKOFF

This event will begin on Monday, July 27th, 12:00am CST and will run for 6 weeks, ending on Sunday, Sept 6th at 11:59pm CST.

HOW IT WORKS

The Tour of Arlor is all about helping your guild members gather any missing APs, running with friends, making new friends, having fun, and perhaps earning some loot and prize money along the way.

Every week will focus on completing 2 seasons of Elite Maps, with points earned for yourself and your guild for the completion of each map, and extra bonus points for completing every map for the week.

Prizes (below) will be awarded to top guilds and top players weekly, and at the end of the contest.

CONTEST TIMELINE

WEEK 1: Brackenridge and Ydra Forest
WEEK 2: Dead City and Kraken Isles
WEEK 3: Nordr and Shuyal
WEEK 4: Tindirin and Planar Tombs
WEEK 5: Glintstone and Underhul
WEEK 6: Festerfang and Vardan Valley

Each Rogue and Sorcerer will score 1 (one) point for the successful completion of a map, and Warriors will receive 2 (two) points.
A one-time bonus of 100 points will be awarded to each and every character that completes every map for the week. For example, players that run all the Brackenridge and Ydra Forest maps in Week 1 will score an additional 100 bonus points for their guild.

RULES & TRACKING

A weekly contest thread will be posted on Sunday evening of each week. Entries will start being accepted at 12:00am CST on Monday and will be accepted until 11:59pm CST the following Sunday. Entries posted before or after these times will be removed and will not count toward your point total.
Once screenshot per run. Make sure your party agrees on who will post the screenshot before you leave the run. Duplicated entries will be discarded, but this will also delay tracking and results, so please do your best to only post one!
In this contest, there is zero tolerance for cheating or any other ToS violations. Players who break the rules will be disqualified from the contest and points will be removed from personal and guild totals. So let's keep it on the up-and-up, eh?

General Guidelines

To receive points, you must post a screenshot with all players on screen
The boss must be dead on screen and/or loot visible on screen or chatbox. If I can't find the dead boss, nor the loot in chat or on the ground, no points will be awarded.
Your guild tag must be visible. If I cannot see your guild tag, I will not award points to you since this is a guild based challenge!
Each week, I will have a catch-phrase that must be spoken and visible in the chat box. No catch-phrase, no points for anyone! Only one person needs to say the catch-phrase.
No duplicate posts. Only one screenshot per run, per party.

Additional rules will be posted with each weekly contest, so please review the weekly thread (found in the Announcements section).

Tracking
Results and points totals can be tracked in a public spreadsheet (coming soon) and will be added to each weekly post as it ends (this may take a day or two as the work is rather manual).

PRIZES

TOP GUILD (Weekly): 1,000,000 gold*

TOP GUILD (Final, after 4 weeks)
1st Guild: 3,000,000 gold*
2nd Guild: 2,000,000 gold*
3rd Guild: 1,000,000 gold*

*Gold will be awarded to the guild leader to spend or distribute as they see fit. But, in the spirit of Kalizzaa's original contest, we encourage guild leaders to put this toward something for the whole guild, since it was a team effort. :)

TOP SCORING PLAYER PER CLASS (Weekly):
1st: 500k gold + Heroic Egg*
2nd: 250k gold + Arcane Egg*
3rd: 100k gold + Mythic Egg*
4th - 25th: 50k gold

*Players may choose any pet of the appropriate rarity that comes in egg form.

TOP SCORING PLAYERS PER CLASS (Final):
1st: 1m gold
2nd: 500k gold
3rd - 25th: 100k gold

COMPLETION PRIZE (Final):
For players that complete all maps for all 6 weeks of the contest, you'll receive this exclusive contest vanity (helm and armor). 1 (one) vanity will be granted per class with which you participated. So, if you entered with your rogue and sorcerer, you'll receive a rogue and sorcerer vanity. These can not be sold or traded.

203557 203558 203559

RANDOM PLAYER PRIZES (Final):
At the conclusion of this event, we will choose 5 random players of each class (15 players total) to receive 500,000 gold.

CONSOLATION PRIZES (Final):
For players that do not win a prize in any of the other categories (including the vanity), 50 players will be selected at random to win 500 platinum.

CAVEAT: Tindirin
Same as last time, there are no timers in Tindirin, so please keep your team and party honest. We'll be reviewing chat-log loot to ensure that you did indeed complete the elite run. If cheating is suspected, the players involved will be disqualified from the contest, and any points earned will be forfeited. This means all points, both personal and for your guild.

See you Monday!

I'm so excited to go on this adventure with you, Legends! The contest begins on Monday July 27, so feel free to ask any questions here. If you have a guild that's accepting new members, or you're a player who is looking for a guild for the contest, you can use this thread to coordinate that too!

Laezeo
07-22-2020, 12:26 PM
OMGgggghggg First!!

I can’t breath I need !!!!!

Avaree
07-22-2020, 12:36 PM
Woot! Ty

arcanefid
07-22-2020, 12:45 PM
I'm not so sure on the rules. We can run as many times as we want, and we will have to post a screenshot for each run?

Can we solo these runs?

There is a timer in Tindirin by the way.

Also, the consolation prize (500 platinum) seems to be better than all the other prizes, because currently 5 platinum is worth around 100k in game, so 500 platinum would easily be over 10,000,000 in gold.

Nate2049
07-22-2020, 01:06 PM
One question for the Completionist Prize do we also have to post a screenshot with our party or do we just have to run the elite maps, complete them and the game itself just records it as completed.

Giaz Doom
07-22-2020, 01:12 PM
İ like 500plat

Paste
07-22-2020, 01:20 PM
woooow :)

Sent from my SM-A750GN using Tapatalk

GucciBang
07-22-2020, 01:25 PM
OMG

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Ride AL
07-22-2020, 01:35 PM
I wish the vanity would be similar as elite journey , not the jester one :/, we already have so many recolored jester vanity, but ty! Im excited for the contest!

Titanium
07-22-2020, 01:53 PM
I was hoping for a forebearer vanity or even the OG jester untradeable due to the fact that almost all owners are banned/quitted

eelectriccure
07-22-2020, 01:58 PM
This is really exciting. It was such a fun contest to run last time regardless of the prizes. Thank you for making another contest that is all about running maps and having fun with your guild.

eelectriccure
07-22-2020, 02:01 PM
The only way they will have record of what you ran is if you submit the screen shot exactly as detailed. The game doesn't keep track of those sorts of details.

Menace
07-22-2020, 02:03 PM
Can we do these runs solo?

Can I participate with more than 1 character and class? (If so do they all need to be in the same guild?)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
07-22-2020, 02:04 PM
I was hoping for a forebearer vanity or even the OG jester untradeable due to the fact that almost all owners are banned/quitted

Same :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mhysaa
07-22-2020, 02:07 PM

A few weeks ago, I asked the community what kind of contests they'd love to see in the forums, and there was one answer that lead the pack by far: Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor. For those that aren't familiar, the Tour of Arlor was a player-run contest back in 2015 that stoked the spirit of community, cooperation, and helping out fellow Legends. Well--it's back! And we're looking forward to keeping the spirit of Kalizzaa's contest alive in this new edition.

EVENT KICKOFF

This event will begin on Monday, July 27th, 12:00am CST and will run for 6 weeks, ending on Sunday, Sept 6th at 11:59pm CST.

HOW IT WORKS

The Tour of Arlor is all about helping your guild members gather any missing APs, running with friends, making new friends, having fun, and perhaps earning some loot and prize money along the way.

Every week will focus on completing 2 seasons of Elite Maps, with points earned for yourself and your guild for the completion of each map, and extra bonus points for completing every map for the week.

Prizes (below) will be awarded to top guilds and top players weekly, and at the end of the contest.

CONTEST TIMELINE

Each Rogue and Sorcerer will score 1 (one) point for the successful completion of a map, and Warriors will receive 2 (two) points.
A one-time bonus of 100 points will be awarded to each and every character that completes every map for the week. For example, players that run all the Brackenridge and Ydra Forest maps in Week 1 will score an additional 100 bonus points for their guild.

RULES & TRACKING

A weekly contest thread will be posted on Sunday evening of each week. Entries will start being accepted at 12:00am CST on Monday and will be accepted until 11:59pm CST the following Sunday. Entries posted before or after these times will be removed and will not count toward your point total.
Once screenshot per run. Make sure your party agrees on who will post the screenshot before you leave the run. Duplicated entries will be discarded, but this will also delay tracking and results, so please do your best to only post one!
In this contest, there is zero tolerance for cheating or any other ToS violations. Players who break the rules will be disqualified from the contest and points will be removed from personal and guild totals. So let's keep it on the up-and-up, eh?

General Guidelines

The boss must be dead on screen and/or loot visible on screen or chatbox. If I can't find the dead boss, nor the loot in chat or on the ground, no points will be awarded.
Your guild tag must be visible. If I cannot see your guild tag, I will not award points to you since this is a guild based challenge!
Each week, I will have a catch-phrase that must be spoken and visible in the chat box. No catch-phrase, no points for anyone! Only one person needs to say the catch-phrase.

Additional rules will be posted with each weekly contest, so please review the weekly thread (found in the Announcements section).

Tracking
Results and points totals can be tracked in a public spreadsheet (coming soon) and will be added to each weekly post as it ends (this may take a day or two as the work is rather manual).

PRIZES

*Gold will be awarded to the guild leader to spend or distribute as they see fit. But, in the spirit of Kalizzaa's original contest, we encourage guild leaders to put this toward something for the whole guild, since it was a team effort. :)

TOP SCORING PLAYER (Weekly):
1st: 500k gold + Arcane Egg*
2nd: 250k gold + Mythic Egg*
3rd: 100k gold + Legendary Egg*

TOP SCORING PLAYERS (Final):

For players that complete all maps for all 6 weeks of the contest, you'll receive this exclusive contest vanity (helm and armor). 1 (one) vanity will be granted per class with which you participated. So, if you entered with your rogue and sorcerer, you'll receive a rogue and sorcerer vanity. These can not be sold or traded.

At the conclusion of this event, we will choose 5 random players of each class (15 players total) to receive 500,000 gold.

For players that do not win a prize in any of the other categories (including the vanity), 50 players will be selected at random to win 500 platinum.

Same as last time, there are no timers in Tindirin, so please keep your team and party honest. We'll be reviewing chat-log loot to ensure that you did indeed complete the elite run. If cheating is suspected, the players involved will be disqualified from the contest, and any points earned will be forfeited. This means all points, both personal and for your guild.

See you Monday!

I'm so excited to go on this adventure with you, Legends! The contest begins on Monday July 27, so feel free to ask any questions here. If you have a guild that's accepting new members, or you're a player who is looking for a guild for the contest, you can use this thread to coordinate that too!

amazing!! love it!

Baller/rqxr
07-22-2020, 02:30 PM
Do you have to be in a guild to participate if youre only aiming for the vanity set? And do the screenshots have to consist of the same team every entry?

Argoub
07-22-2020, 02:33 PM
I think the rewards should be reviewed , just looks imbalanced , like 500 plat looks like its actually better than the other rewards ^^)

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Remiem
07-22-2020, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone. :) I may make adjustments between now and Monday, so keep an eye on the thread.

Willl
07-22-2020, 02:52 PM
Dam its so exiting, and it's so funny that event will start on the 5th Letal sharks guild bday! What a nice start to celebrate it :))

The only problem are the rewards:
-I was hoping for a version of elite journey, not jester...
-The prizes with eggs should scale starting with heroic and ending with mythic, not legendary

Nuties
07-22-2020, 02:55 PM
Ooooouch, I thought it was Elite Journey Heraldic Vanity...

But thanks for the contest anyway!!! Will be fun

Menace
07-22-2020, 02:56 PM
Dam its so exiting, and it's so funny that event will start on the 5th Letal sharks guild bday! What a nice start to celebrate it :))

The only problem are the rewards:
-I was hoping for a version of elite journey, not jester...
-The prizes with eggs should scale starting with heroic and ending with mythic, not legendaryheroic egg prices range from 300k to 60m+

Nuties
07-22-2020, 02:58 PM
How can a player be top 1 if all maps gives the same amount of points to everyone?

We will have many top 1 as we do in Leader board?

Willl
07-22-2020, 03:01 PM
heroic egg prices range from 300k to 60m+

so? also arcanes can go from 500k to 25m

Remi said we may choose any egg from this rarity, and looking for the most expensive among its own pet rarity, heroic wins so it wold fit as higher tier pet prize.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-22-2020, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone. :) I may make adjustments between now and Monday, so keep an eye on the thread.

Could you guys make the Jester Vanity set a bit tad darker?
(Original)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200722/c3053caa7fc1c9b949e4d4bbb81bff6e.jpg

(“Enhanced”)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200722/84e53c84c8144f647668433ade89ca5a.jpg

Just my overall Opinion...

Argoub
07-22-2020, 03:03 PM
How can a player be top 1 if all maps gives the same amount of points to everyone?

We will have many top 1 as we do in Leader board?I was wondering about that too, like are we gonna spam the thread with screenshots or whats the plan exactly when it comes to getting the 1st place amongst the others

Tsuuu
07-22-2020, 03:05 PM
I didn't understand how the members' scores will be controlled, and how many prints will there be? how many Boss ?, could you explain better? thank you.

marsu4u
07-22-2020, 03:10 PM
Wow is that 500 plat split between 50 people or 500 plats per person?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Nuties
07-22-2020, 03:14 PM
We need to complete the entire contest with the same party?

If someone misses it, all the group will be disqualified to receive the Vanity?

Marosok
07-22-2020, 03:21 PM
Creative, i like it.

Dynamicarth
07-22-2020, 03:52 PM
Can we run with our friends from different guild? Cause the description says guildies...friends...etc. Does that count towards completion?

Ride AL
07-22-2020, 03:54 PM

Can we have Blue Elite journey vanity? 0.0 that would be great :)

mhysaa
07-22-2020, 03:54 PM
I was wondering about that too, like are we gonna spam the thread with screenshots or whats the plan exactly when it comes to getting the 1st place amongst the others

We need to complete the entire contest with the same party?

If someone misses it, all the group will be disqualified to receive the Vanity?
those are the biggest doubts...

and, we have to screenshot each map, at each run? like Hydra+ Brack = 8 screenshots?

Willl
07-22-2020, 04:07 PM

Or blaaaack :3

Ethyl
07-22-2020, 04:37 PM
the tour of arlor returns

a few weeks ago, i asked the community what kind of contests they'd love to see in the forums, and there was one answer that lead the pack by far: Kalizzaa's tour of arlor. For those that aren't familiar, the tour of arlor was a player-run contest back in 2015 that stoked the spirit of community, cooperation, and helping out fellow legends. Well--it's back! And we're looking forward to keeping the spirit of kalizzaa's contest alive in this new edition.

event kickoff

this event will begin on monday, july 27th, 12:00am cst and will run for 6 weeks, ending on sunday, sept 6th at 11:59pm cst.

how it works

the tour of arlor is all about helping your guild members gather any missing aps, running with friends, making new friends, having fun, and perhaps earning some loot and prize money along the way.

Every week will focus on completing 2 seasons of elite maps, with points earned for yourself and your guild for the completion of each map, and extra bonus points for completing every map for the week.

contest timeline

week 1: brackenridge and ydra forest
week 2: dead city and kraken isles
week 3: nordr and shuyal
week 4: tindirin and planar tombs
week 5: glintstone and underhul
week 6: festerfang and vardan valley

each rogue and sorcerer will score 1 (one) point for the successful completion of a map, and warriors will receive 2 (two) points.
a one-time bonus of 100 points will be awarded to each and every character that completes every map for the week. For example, players that run all the brackenridge and ydra forest maps in week 1 will score an additional 100 bonus points for their guild.

rules & tracking

a weekly contest thread will be posted on sunday evening of each week. Entries will start being accepted at 12:00am cst on monday and will be accepted until 11:59pm cst the following sunday. Entries posted before or after these times will be removed and will not count toward your point total.
once screenshot per run. Make sure your party agrees on who will post the screenshot before you leave the run. Duplicated entries will be discarded, but this will also delay tracking and results, so please do your best to only post one!
in this contest, there is zero tolerance for cheating or any other tos violations. Players who break the rules will be disqualified from the contest and points will be removed from personal and guild totals. So let's keep it on the up-and-up, eh?

general guidelines

to receive points, you must post a screenshot with all players on screen
the boss must be dead on screen and/or loot visible on screen or chatbox. If i can't find the dead boss, nor the loot in chat or on the ground, no points will be awarded.
your guild tag must be visible. If i cannot see your guild tag, i will not award points to you since this is a guild based challenge!
each week, i will have a catch-phrase that must be spoken and visible in the chat box. No catch-phrase, no points for anyone! Only one person needs to say the catch-phrase.
no duplicate posts. Only one screenshot per run, per party.

additional rules will be posted with each weekly contest, so please review the weekly thread (found in the announcements section).

tracking
results and points totals can be tracked in a public spreadsheet (coming soon) and will be added to each weekly post as it ends (this may take a day or two as the work is rather manual).

prizes

top guild (weekly): 1,000,000 gold*

top guild (final, after 4 weeks)
1st guild: 3,000,000 gold*
2nd guild: 2,000,000 gold*
3rd guild: 1,000,000 gold*

*gold will be awarded to the guild leader to spend or distribute as they see fit. But, in the spirit of kalizzaa's original contest, we encourage guild leaders to put this toward something for the whole guild, since it was a team effort. :)

top scoring player (weekly):
1st: 500k gold + arcane egg*
2nd: 250k gold + mythic egg*
3rd: 100k gold + legendary egg*

*players may choose any pet of the appropriate rarity that comes in egg form.

top scoring players (final):

completion prize (final):
for players that complete all maps for all 6 weeks of the contest, you'll receive this exclusive contest vanity (helm and armor). 1 (one) vanity will be granted per class with which you participated. So, if you entered with your rogue and sorcerer, you'll receive a rogue and sorcerer vanity. These can not be sold or traded.

random player prizes (final):
at the conclusion of this event, we will choose 5 random players of each class (15 players total) to receive 500,000 gold.

consolation prizes (final):
for players that do not win a prize in any of the other categories (including the vanity), 50 players will be selected at random to win 500 platinum.

caveat: Tindirin
same as last time, there are no timers in tindirin, so please keep your team and party honest. We'll be reviewing chat-log loot to ensure that you did indeed complete the elite run. If cheating is suspected, the players involved will be disqualified from the contest, and any points earned will be forfeited. This means all points, both personal and for your guild.

see you monday!

i'm so excited to go on this adventure with you, legends! The contest begins on monday july 27, so feel free to ask any questions here. If you have a guild that's accepting new members, or you're a player who is looking for a guild for the contest, you can use this thread to coordinate that too!

omgggggggggggggg

Avaree
07-22-2020, 04:58 PM
Could you guys make the Jester Vanity set a bit tad darker?
(Original)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200722/c3053caa7fc1c9b949e4d4bbb81bff6e.jpg

(“Enhanced”)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200722/84e53c84c8144f647668433ade89ca5a.jpg

Just my overall Opinion...

Leave color as is, its a bit nostalgic color. But it would be very cool and complementary if STS used the same vanity layout as the journeyman vs a blue jester BC that style of vanity is more fitting for this event .

Ty sts for "the sequel" (:

|Ares|
07-22-2020, 05:06 PM
Remi, does that mean if I join the contest with same party for consecutive 6 weeks and we will post the screenshot (just 1 person we choose) every week depending which maps are being told to we will get the Jester sets anyway?

Snowman Is here
07-22-2020, 05:16 PM

Blue Elite journey vanity would be so cool. x1000 cooler than jester vanity

Avaree
07-22-2020, 05:21 PM

I support this suggestion (:

Brilliant suggestion!!

|Ares|
07-22-2020, 05:27 PM
I support this suggestion (:

Brilliant suggestion!!

+1 Blue version would be great

Tho I don't mind this jester set either, looks cool also.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-22-2020, 05:37 PM
Could someone clarify how exactly do we win the Vanity Sets?

From what I know,

-you need to participate in each week,
-kill the boss,
-say a certain phrase
-make sure you can see picture of the loot.

*Rinse and Repeat for 6 weeks*

Then you get rewarded the vanity set after the 6th week?

Nuties
07-22-2020, 05:49 PM

Makes sense since we are running ELITE maps. Would love to see a blue/black version of the infamous Elite Journey.

+1 for this!

Howmanylicks
07-22-2020, 05:56 PM
This is classic, great time to come back from ages. A color change to the elite journeyman would be nice something with royality colors would fit the bill. After all its from the orignal Tour of Arlor. I would feel ripped off to get a jester vanity vs an elite journeyman vanity. Its great that you guys plan to bring this back after how many years.

|Ares|
07-22-2020, 06:22 PM
Could someone clarify how exactly do we win the Vanity Sets?

From what I know,

-you need to participate in each week,
-kill the boss,
-say a certain phrase
-make sure you can see picture of the loot.

*Rinse and Repeat for 6 weeks*

Then you get rewarded the vanity set after the 6th week?

Yeah that's how it works I think

THE GOLDEN KING
07-22-2020, 06:30 PM
Yeah that's how it works I think

Hopefully Cinco can clarify or Remium... kinda confusing.

CedeOmi
07-22-2020, 06:33 PM
Seems that those 50 players who get 500 plat get the better prize overall?

mo3mo3ney
07-22-2020, 06:44 PM

+1

Uroad
07-22-2020, 07:56 PM
Looking forward in participating this

bading
07-22-2020, 08:09 PM
Why not traded Jester set?

I hope will be traded to experience people use LB Vanity for once because all lb now is very expensive like ice set etc.

Sent from my vivo 1811 using Tapatalk

LegendaryLeo
07-22-2020, 10:54 PM
Why not traded Jester set?

I hope will be traded to experience people use LB Vanity for once because all lb now is very expensive like ice set etc.

yes please!

Hel
07-23-2020, 01:43 AM

A few weeks ago, I asked the community what kind of contests they'd love to see in the forums, and there was one answer that lead the pack by far: Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor. For those that aren't familiar, the Tour of Arlor was a player-run contest back in 2015 that stoked the spirit of community, cooperation, and helping out fellow Legends. Well--it's back! And we're looking forward to keeping the spirit of Kalizzaa's contest alive in this new edition.

EVENT KICKOFF

HOW IT WORKS

CONTEST TIMELINE

RULES & TRACKING

General Guidelines

Tracking

PRIZES

See you Monday!

I'm so excited to go on this adventure with you, Legends! The contest begins on Monday July 27, so feel free to ask any questions here. If you have a guild that's accepting new members, or you're a player who is looking for a guild for the contest, you can use this thread to coordinate that too! We need a Heraldic vanity please, if come in future event its ok, the collor of jester can be changed.. but thanks, fantastic!

ThreadPolice
07-23-2020, 02:46 AM
I wonder, can you also participate if your guild is an “One-person”- Only guild, or if you are the only active one in the guild?

07-23-2020, 03:42 AM
Hello just want to make some clarifications, so in order to obtain the Jester Vanity, we only have the run the specific elite map for 6 weeks right? (Every run we need to screenshot our progress and post it?) Also, for example, this week we will be having Brackenridge and Ydra maps if we need a screenshot per run that means we should have 10 screenshots in the end, right? (Bracken 1-5 and Ydra 1-5?) that then will be our entry for the week? (to obtain the final jester vanity)

07-23-2020, 03:48 AM
Can you do it with your friends and not guildmates? (Can it be a trio or a duo?)

Luckycharmx
07-23-2020, 03:49 AM
Woot! Ty

Come back

-Angrymomo

RedeZy
07-23-2020, 03:50 AM
PLEASEEE change the vanity from the jester to elite journey men in a blue/grey/black it’s more fitting for this type of event and I’m pretty sure people will appreciate it much more.

Drae12
07-23-2020, 03:54 AM

EVENT KICKOFF

HOW IT WORKS

CONTEST TIMELINE

RULES & TRACKING

General Guidelines

Tracking

PRIZES

See you Monday!

Do we need to finish the achievement on the particular map like 5,000,10,000 mobs or 100,500,1,000 boss to get a point? Or 1 run on elite map is enough? Im cofused hahaha sorry. Or do you need

XYRRU
07-23-2020, 05:36 AM
Is it required for a member to gain the APs for it to be qualified to get a point? Or could we just run the map, kill the boss even if we already have the APs for it?

Do we need to have the same party every time we are running a map?

Could it be with friends and not with guildmates?

Do you love me?

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

Hel
07-23-2020, 07:40 AM

EVENT KICKOFF

HOW IT WORKS

CONTEST TIMELINE

RULES & TRACKING

General Guidelines

Tracking

PRIZES

See you Monday!

I'm so excited to go on this adventure with you, Legends! The contest begins on Monday July 27, so feel free to ask any questions here. If you have a guild that's accepting new members, or you're a player who is looking for a guild for the contest, you can use this thread to coordinate that too! I don't understand why warrior gets 2 points and everyone will be in the same party, that is, the same map time, I would also like to know if I can get vanity in more than one character, example: 1 rogue 1 war 1 mage, yeah possible ?

Avaree
07-23-2020, 08:09 AM
Come back

-Angrymomo

Aww sorry Momo, I will send you a private message.

Ava

Majin
07-23-2020, 12:33 PM
Im playing game from 5yr+ and it would be my first such event. Im excited for the event!

just not Clear about:

1) do we have to post screenshot before we start and then Ss of end of run while having magic word In chat and dead boss on floor . And we have to do this for every run? Cos backdays elite run was different and now days all u have to do is bring out ur max Lvl pet like nekro n Speedset. Pet clear whole map AND WE CAN RUN 100 TIMES EVERYDAY WITHOUT SWEAT.

2) Why it’s compulsory for getting screenshots with LOOTS. Cos in my case Compared to friends i rarely get any loot, even i don’t except any drops at all. So its a big turn off if loot is compulsory.

3) What if my loved friends are in other guild?

4) what if player 1 loots something and then player 2&3 rerolls as result loot msg in chat is gone up and now magic word and loot msg cant be visible on same screen (chat shows only 3-4lines)

Jakubson
07-23-2020, 01:36 PM
Thanks a lot for this!

As a former Elite Runners officer i was here while we were preparing our first Tour of Arlor contest when Kalizza bring his idea on.

I remember how glad we were when you announced special vanity prize for all participants. But at first place i must say it was dozens of hours of fun during playing with friends.

I know this time it will be same.

Thank you again STS!

Astronutz
07-23-2020, 02:24 PM

EVENT KICKOFF

HOW IT WORKS

CONTEST TIMELINE

RULES & TRACKING

General Guidelines

Tracking

PRIZES

See you Monday!

im in w this op event

Scll
07-23-2020, 08:12 PM
Pls change the vanity set into blue elite journey set. Jester looks pretty ugleh imo.

Pinklips
07-23-2020, 08:57 PM
Yes pls change the vanity to any recolor of elite journey sets. Already there are a lot of recolors of jesters and they are not that good looking tbh. Also Pls clarify more on how can we win the vanity

HatsuneMiku
07-23-2020, 11:17 PM
Another set people dont like XD , if ya dont like it dont work for it,

Hel
07-23-2020, 11:31 PM
Another set people dont like XD , if ya dont like it dont work for it,the community is open to everyone, just as you are exposing your opinion, so are we :)

Recruit
07-24-2020, 01:54 AM
It still count if we solo run ?

LegendaryLeo
07-24-2020, 02:16 AM
Thanks a lot for this!

As a former Elite Runners officer i was here while we were preparing our first Tour of Arlor contest when Kalizza bring his idea on.

I remember how glad we were when you announced special vanity prize for all participants. But at first place i must say it was dozens of hours of fun during playing with friends.

I know this time it will be same.

Thank you again STS!

bring this back, dont see the harm in it.

Itemstore
07-24-2020, 03:47 AM
I actule agree the jernyman should come back the jester is lacking a little something but o well what will be will be

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Rich_rogue
07-24-2020, 04:21 AM
I have a question, can I fly alone?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Confessing
07-24-2020, 11:41 AM
Thanks for bringing this back STS! Only suggestion I have is to potentially change the jester to elite runner set instead :) for scheme can be exactly the same, I just think it fits better than jester for this particular competition

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Overbear
07-24-2020, 05:06 PM
"TOP SCORING PLAYER (Weekly):
"

This kind of concerns me... So the top 1 person can choose literally any pet? Even Dagon? That's like 20m+ confirmed. And 3rd could choose thog... Well, I guess that'll make it more competitive.

CptAwsome
07-24-2020, 08:54 PM
Awesome! As an OG elite runners officer I can’t wait for this even tho there aren’t really many active members in the guild.
Kinda disappointing that kalizza was banned and you are bringing this event back in his name when he can’t play but aw well.
Thanks for the event again

Ummmmm
07-25-2020, 10:08 AM
Do solo runs count, as long as guild tag, loot, and code word are shown?

Laezeo
07-25-2020, 11:04 AM
Do solo runs count, as long as guild tag, loot, and code word are shown?

Yes, I believe. The purpose here is to encourage as many guild members and friends to complete every elite map with points earned for you and your guild. If anyone wondering if we need to grind, I believe yes, for top scoring player but for vanity NO. There are no gear, party or guild restrictions. Just simply run maps with friends, PUGs, guildies, or solo. It doesn’t matter as long as your guild tag is showing and visible on the screenshot. And also don’t forget to say the “Phrase”.

If you want to aim the exclusive vanity, just put an appropriate screenshot as detailed. Just One post of every elite map (In order) and that’s it. No need to run multiple times.

Freckert
07-25-2020, 04:41 PM
i have read from page 1 until the last comment, and i have several questions :

1. What if in our party theres 2 different guild, or maybe all players is different guild?
2. For the completion rewards or the vanity rewards, is it just completing all week? or is it count with points as leaderboard?

thank you, sorry for my silly questions

Laezeo
07-25-2020, 06:53 PM
i have read from page 1 until the last comment, and i have several questions :

1. What if in our party theres 2 different guild, or maybe all players is different guild?
2. For the completion rewards or the vanity rewards, is it just completing all week? or is it count with points as leaderboard?

thank you, sorry for my silly questions

1. It doesn’t matter what guild you are running. This is like marathon run. You meet different players and make friends with them and have fun. If you want to run with different guild, discuss before you run. We don’t wanna get many screenshot as it will discarded. However, I suggest you to run with your guild mate since this is guild based challenge. You know what I mean - TOP GUILD(Weekly) 1st Guild something like that.

2. If you manage to get 100 points all six weeks then you are eligible with the prize (vanity). For example, players that run all the brakenridge and Ydra Forest maps in Week 1 will score an additional 100 bonus points for their guild. If you do not complete any one week, you will not be eligible to receive the prize.

Please keep in mind that screenshot has a time countdown so post appropriate.

Ps. Just a reminder that rules and regulations may not be officially yet as last Tour of Arlor was not hosted by STS. Remiem may change up the rules as said. Perhaps prizes too

Freckert
07-25-2020, 07:16 PM
1. It doesn’t matter what guild you are running. This is like marathon run. You meet different players and make friends with them and have fun. If you want to run with different guild, discuss before you run. We don’t wanna get many screenshot as it will discarded. However, I suggest you to run with your guild mate since this is guild based challenge. You know what I mean - TOP GUILD(Weekly) 1st Guild something like that.

2. If you manage to get 100 points all six weeks then you are eligible with the prize (vanity). For example, players that run all the brakenridge and Ydra Forest maps in Week 1 will score an additional 100 bonus points for their guild. If you do not complete any one week, you will not be eligible to receive the prize.

Ps. Just a reminder that rules and regulations may not be officially yet as last Tour of Arlor was not hosted by STS. Remiem may change up the rules as said. Perhaps prizes too

thank u for ur kind response, and for number 2 i just wondering hw hard remiem to evaluate all of the al players that send screenshots, i mean yeah 1 screenshots each party.
But still its enormous number of screenshots that remiem receive. And from ur response it looks like u have run this event back then once. So how we monitor our points? or how we know that remiem is approve our screenshots? since remiem will receive a lot of screenshots from a lot of parties.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-25-2020, 07:19 PM

Can we do it solo though??? Is the real question. What I mean by solo is having your guild title out but no party.

Laezeo
07-25-2020, 08:29 PM
thank u for ur kind response, and for number 2 i just wondering hw hard remiem to evaluate all of the al players that send screenshots, i mean yeah 1 screenshots each party.
But still its enormous number of screenshots that remiem receive. And from ur response it looks like u have run this event back then once. So how we monitor our points? or how we know that remiem is approve our screenshots? since remiem will receive a lot of screenshots from a lot of parties.

Remiem has a lot of team. They can track your movements unlike last Tour of Arlor, Kalizzaa only have 10 team members, I believe, which is pretty impressive that they manage to overcome this kind of contest. It is enormous number of screenshot that Kalizzaa received in Week 1. They received almost 5k. Results and points can be tracked in a public spreadsheet where you can monitor your points or what map you need to complete. They post this every weekly so please keep an eye.

Just one person need to post screenshot. If your party post another screenshot with you, your screenshot will be discarded. This will lead STS hard to track which one is your screenshot. Therefore you will not get your points. And please DON’T POST SCREENSHOT SEPARATELY. For example, you post your screenshot in forest with the boss killed and then you make another post with the boss killed in aqueduct. Don’t make your screenshot too complicated. Just one post of every elite map (in order) and you’ll be fine.

Laezeo
07-25-2020, 08:33 PM
Can we do it solo though??? Is the real question. What I mean by solo is having your guild title out but no party.

Yes. If anyone wondering how to solo run, tap chat log then type partyi 000 and viola. Cap 41 was really hard to run especially elite so a lot of players forming parties that time. I remember seeing my friends running in planar tombs for 3 hours.

Spooked
07-25-2020, 08:37 PM
Still confused as to what we need to do exactly to get rewarded the vanity set

THE GOLDEN KING
07-25-2020, 08:40 PM
Still confused as to what we need to do exactly to get rewarded the vanity set

From what I know...

You must take a screen shot with:
-Dead Boss
-Loot(like a chest or item)
-while saying *Remiums Catch Phrase*

Rinse and Repeat for 6 weeks.

And you should be able to receive the vanity. From what I know.

Also you can be solo which is 100% a good thing!

Overbear
07-25-2020, 08:45 PM
How do we sign up for this event? Im interested.

Laezeo
07-25-2020, 09:23 PM
So this is how you post your screenshot appropriate. This is just an example

IGN: Capno
Guild: Letal Sharks
Week One

FOREST
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/64b9141461ea8067557e743d8a6258cd.jpg

AQUEDUCTS
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/a6844ceb0af28ccb9fba84a68e6cc302.jpg

BRACKENRIGDE (Jarl & Trunk)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/ec0fd3d30fd79e4a62af9c6c3232076f.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/f17b3484d954cf9e476465f4d7318e32.jpg

GOLD MINE
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/46eb3b4f17748e6fbdf8c2914ccfe86b.jpg

YDRA OUTSKIRTS
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/40736097d6aa39634e11b7d33ce5fcdf.jpg

ROOKS’ HIDEOUT
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/fbe76aad4604370db0f323005a71110d.jpg

YDRA FOREST
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/b74092d186facc2ce1b7116fb818fd2b.jpg

ROOKS’ NEST
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/3a5ac81cc4fe5c48c178a07d2f0b1242.jpg

If you are running with party, mention their IGN. Make some distance when boss killed so STS can see who you running with and only one person need to say the catch-phrase. Hope this will help you :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
07-25-2020, 09:24 PM

Week One

FOREST

AQUEDUCTS

GOLD MINE

YDRA OUTSKIRTS

ROOKS’ HIDEOUT

YDRA FOREST

ROOKS’ NEST

If you are running with party, mention their IGN. Make some distance when boss killed so STS can see who you running with and only one person need to say the catch-phrase. Hope this will help you :)

This is extremely helpful! Thank you!

Field
07-25-2020, 10:22 PM

Week One

FOREST

AQUEDUCTS

GOLD MINE

YDRA OUTSKIRTS

ROOKS’ HIDEOUT

YDRA FOREST

ROOKS’ NEST

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkDoes Jarl have to be included in the screenshot? Isn't Thunk One Eye the final boss, which only appears after Jarl is killed?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Field
07-25-2020, 10:35 PM

Week One

FOREST

AQUEDUCTS

GOLD MINE

YDRA OUTSKIRTS

ROOKS’ HIDEOUT

YDRA FOREST

ROOKS’ NEST

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkAlso, thank you because this is extremely helpful. Forwarding this post to my friends. ^^

freddyarga
07-26-2020, 12:59 PM
Ign : Ris,Allpra,Piniipin,jackfot
Guild : Dragon Tiger Gate
Map : Foresthttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/1b5c5b4053ff51a8a408226ee8dff26f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/b43bbb598612b05681c3b21c5e2290a7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/c2ab8354c7ff2e18f40336c3258dbf9d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/3dbe0c1d487ed3324b5eb277d0d5e66b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/54bde6992c3a993d10b31d8e082e621e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/225388cdbf1bc733ca583174b34af8fa.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/eaeca177f75840b604ae9d892f2ed23e.jpg

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

Juki
07-26-2020, 12:59 PM
Prizes are too low, comparing to that how many runs we are going to do :/

Hel
07-26-2020, 01:11 PM
Ign : Ris,Allpra,Piniipin,jackfot
Map : Foresthttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/1b5c5b4053ff51a8a408226ee8dff26f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/b43bbb598612b05681c3b21c5e2290a7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/c2ab8354c7ff2e18f40336c3258dbf9d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/3dbe0c1d487ed3324b5eb277d0d5e66b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/54bde6992c3a993d10b31d8e082e621e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/225388cdbf1bc733ca583174b34af8fa.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200726/eaeca177f75840b604ae9d892f2ed23e.jpg

Sent from my CPH1937 using TapatalkStill dont start bro, i think are in other new thread.

Snowman Is here
07-26-2020, 01:36 PM
This will be a very fun event (:

Has any Dev checked out the well supported suggestion to change vanity reward? Hopefully you can consider (:
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?513647-Tour-of-Arlor-ll

Nouts
07-26-2020, 02:13 PM

Ps. Just a reminder that rules and regulations may not be officially yet as last Tour of Arlor was not hosted by STS. Remiem may change up the rules as said. Perhaps prizes toocan you run with members of different guilds? without mentioning the name of the alliance? I just run for vanity.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

xpcoolboy
07-26-2020, 03:32 PM
From what I know...

You must take a screen shot with:
-Dead Boss
-Loot(like a chest or item)
-while saying *Remiums Catch Phrase*

Rinse and Repeat for 6 weeks.

And you should be able to receive the vanity. From what I know.

Also you can be solo which is 100% a good thing!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkU can do it solo ????

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
07-26-2020, 03:58 PM
U can do it solo ????

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

That’s what I’ve been told, It not official yet.

Remiem
07-26-2020, 10:16 PM

1) To win the vanity, all you need to do is complete and be in a screenshot for every map each week (all 6 weeks). As long as you've completed all of the maps in the 6 weeks, you will get the vanity.
2) The example above is the perfect post! Each run screenshotted, names and guild names visible, dead boss or loot in chat, and secret phrase.
3) You DO need to be in a guild to participate, but you don't have to run with guild mates. You also do not have to stick with the same party. For each completed run you will receive 1 points for yourself and your guild. So it counts for both no matter how who you run with.
4) You can run as many times as you like during the week. Post a screenshot for each completed round of runs.

The other thing I will say is that I hear you on the vanity. :) As the contest begins tonight, please run knowing that the Jester vanity is the intended prize for the contest, but I MAY be able to talk to the devs and see what we can do about the Elite Journeyman. NO GUARANTEES, but it will be a possiblity. I'll find out more during the day on Monday and update the contest posts accordingly if anything changes. Again, no sad faces if I can't make it happen. Just know that I hear you and will see what I can do.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-26-2020, 10:18 PM

2) The example above is the perfect post! Each run screenshotted, names and guild names visible, dead boss or loot in chat, and secret phrase.
3) You DO need to be in a guild to participate, but you don't have to run with guild mates. You also do not have to stick with the same party. For each completed run you will receive 1 points for yourself and your guild. So it counts for both no matter how who you run with.
4) You can run as many times as you like during the week. Post a screenshot for each completed round of runs.

Thank You!

Hel
07-26-2020, 10:19 PM

The other thing I will say is that I hear you on the vanity. :) As the contest begins tonight, please run knowing that the Jester vanity is the intended prize for the contest, but I MAY be able to talk to the devs and see what we can do about the Elite Journeyman. NO GUARANTEES, but it will be a possiblity. I'll find out more during the day on Monday and update the contest posts accordingly if anything changes. Again, no sad faces if I can't make it happen. Just know that I hear you and will see what I can do.Tyyyyy nice work!

Menace
07-26-2020, 10:22 PM

The other thing I will say is that I hear you on the vanity. :) As the contest begins tonight, please run knowing that the Jester vanity is the intended prize for the contest, but I MAY be able to talk to the devs and see what we can do about the Elite Journeyman. NO GUARANTEES, but it will be a possiblity. I'll find out more during the day on Monday and update the contest posts accordingly if anything changes. Again, no sad faces if I can't make it happen. Just know that I hear you and will see what I can do.Can we run on multiple characters (To get the vanity for different classes)?

If so do they need to be in the same guild?

Argoub
07-26-2020, 10:24 PM

The other thing I will say is that I hear you on the vanity. :) As the contest begins tonight, please run knowing that the Jester vanity is the intended prize for the contest, but I MAY be able to talk to the devs and see what we can do about the Elite Journeyman. NO GUARANTEES, but it will be a possiblity. I'll find out more during the day on Monday and update the contest posts accordingly if anything changes. Again, no sad faces if I can't make it happen. Just know that I hear you and will see what I can do.THX ALOT REMIEM , Im already excited and seriously cant wait

GAME ON

freddyarga
07-26-2020, 10:35 PM
Ign : Ris,Acc,Piniipin,Guandiagam
Map :foresthttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/d77c30dd5ac9dc84bb867c75fb567dfb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/e7bac223d3647cdcfa08537918a1b6f3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/c7535fe77e6dd9067724d72aacb33226.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/7c2e4270e33eca2cb4bddc86b4f6fb94.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/a52322cbda5c5668fc01d4e8978e17fd.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/a38fa1a1f6b1675e4da54f88014279c5.jpg

Remiem
07-26-2020, 10:39 PM
Can we run on multiple characters (To get the vanity for different classes)?

If so do they need to be in the same guild?

Yes, and no, respectively. :)

Drae12
07-26-2020, 10:41 PM

Do we need to post all the screenshots that we had on our run in a single post?

Remiem
07-26-2020, 10:46 PM
Eggs for prizes updated too!

Remiem
07-26-2020, 10:55 PM
Do we need to post all the screenshots that we had on our run in a single post?

I will count them all either way, but it does help if they're all grouped together, so single post is preferred.

Drae12
07-26-2020, 10:56 PM
I will count them all either way, but it does help if they're all grouped together, so single post is preferred.

Ok thanks rem!

MagicalTables
07-27-2020, 12:26 AM
Is it okay if I compile all my ss in something like Google Drive (I will use a dummy email and give access to anyone with the link so devs and other players can see it) instead of embedding it on the post itself?

If not that then can I make one post and continuously edit it and keep adding pictures as I run? I think it will be easier to track points like this and amount of entries of one person/party

Field
07-27-2020, 12:32 AM
Is it okay if I compile all my ss in something like Google Drive (I will use a dummy email and give access to anyone with the link so devs and other players can see it) instead of embedding it on the post itself?

If not that then can I make one post and continuously edit it and keep adding pictures as I run? I think it will be easier to track points like this and amount of entries of one person/party+1, it's a good suggestion :)

Nuties
07-27-2020, 01:25 AM
Again, no sad faces if I can't make it happen. Just know that I hear you and will see what I can do.

Lol you are probably one of the cutest person alive on this planet. Such a gift having you as a moderator or our game.
Thanks for hearing us, that's more than enough!!

Drae12
07-27-2020, 01:25 AM

One more question Remiem for example we're going to run for 100 times. Do we need to do it in all the maps for this week or one map is enough to get a point? Like for example, we will just going to run brackenridge forest for 100 times but not on the other maps, is it countable? And do we need to post 100 screenshots if we're going to run 100 times? Please clarify this to me. Thank you so much and God bless you all

Inspiron
07-27-2020, 03:06 AM
Is is fair that warrior's gain 2 points? isn't unfair? proof of it is they obviously rule the current expansion. make it all 1 point

Field
07-27-2020, 03:18 AM
One last question @Remiem, do we have to screenshot all dead bosses or only the final boss?

For example, in Brackenridge, Jarl and Thunk One Eye are in one map but the run is only finished when Thunk is killed. In Dead City, Arcanum Grounds, Krodo is supposed to be killed before Rutger appears; the list goes on.

I'm guessing only the final boss of the map is needed, right?

Hel
07-27-2020, 03:21 AM
Is is fair that warrior's gain 2 points? isn't unfair? proof of it is they obviously rule the current expansion. make it all 1 pointtrue, I said that when they made the first publication, warrior is super strong, especially with skull weapon and the ultimate, proof of that in DM, the players played as a team, that is, while everyone runs 10 times the map together they win 10 and warrior 20 being that they made the 10 maps at the same time, warrior is being a very strong class today, all know it.

takotako
07-27-2020, 03:51 AM
IGN: Senzawa
Guild: Kapatiran

Week 1https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/bf21a32a54e2b177f9374bcf7c9a35cd.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/d811895d761c8ae3ffc21d6f27c9a636.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/f44740ff420c0bbbf6f6aabea0f6cd2e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/b8c5d206177b44ce88ad74afe2331b3a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/9d6d884f90315cb835dad5349eefbba3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/3493777b3edeba6b4ec9a27c19e22479.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/c9635abc5925c06f87fbee7621812e9e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/0aa7c5ef4f8d5ff2cae656d5d8d79dcf.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/ae259422e471aab1a760c10727d2db4a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

takotako
07-27-2020, 03:57 AM
IGN: Senzawa
Guild: Kapatiran

Week 1https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/bf21a32a54e2b177f9374bcf7c9a35cd.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/d811895d761c8ae3ffc21d6f27c9a636.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/f44740ff420c0bbbf6f6aabea0f6cd2e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/b8c5d206177b44ce88ad74afe2331b3a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/9d6d884f90315cb835dad5349eefbba3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/3493777b3edeba6b4ec9a27c19e22479.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/c9635abc5925c06f87fbee7621812e9e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/0aa7c5ef4f8d5ff2cae656d5d8d79dcf.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/ae259422e471aab1a760c10727d2db4a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using TapatalkNvm.. i think this is not where it should be

musasun
07-27-2020, 05:04 AM
Must we grind the maps to gain individual points or is one run per map (screenshot with phrase) enough? Can we play the contest with alts? Also (imo), tanks garnering 2x the points isn't a good fit for the contest. @Remiem https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/2a1913449ed968cd74afd946fcc4cdb3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yakatudi
07-27-2020, 05:55 AM
Some questions:
1) Same as above post, do we get 1pt per map or 1pt for running all maps?
2) do we get points when running solo in 2 maps in Ydra forest and rest in pt?
3) I assume it doesn’t matter when we say the phrase as long as you can see it in the screenshot as a bubble or in the chatbox, correct?

Xyv.io
07-27-2020, 06:28 AM
This vanity is gonna be tradeable?

Field
07-27-2020, 06:29 AM
This vanity is gonna be tradeable?of course not :)

Avaree
07-27-2020, 08:40 AM

Thanks Rem, the journeyman style vanity is symbolic to this classic event. Thanks for hearing us on our opinions.

Ava (:

mhysaa
07-27-2020, 09:52 AM
Can we post for those who doesnt have forum account? A different screenshot of my own, with their pt? @Remiem

takotako
07-27-2020, 10:04 AM
If im going to use 2 of my characters in a different guild. Do i have to make a new forum account to submit each entry of each week? Or its ok to post the screenshot of both in 1 forum account

Sheentaro
07-27-2020, 10:26 AM
I don't think warriors getting 2pts for each run is reasonable lol they are literally the new rogues now. Atleast make it fair for every class, it's 2020 not 2015.

Nxtd
07-27-2020, 12:31 PM
Eggs for prizes updated too!

Is there a chance for a full body jester suit for mage like on rogue and warrior? :D

Juleco
07-27-2020, 01:30 PM
Why it dont let me upload a image?

CHAOSSS
07-27-2020, 01:44 PM

A few weeks ago, I asked the community what kind of contests they'd love to see in the forums, and there was one answer that lead the pack by far: Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor. For those that aren't familiar, the Tour of Arlor was a player-run contest back in 2015 that stoked the spirit of community, cooperation, and helping out fellow Legends. Well--it's back! And we're looking forward to keeping the spirit of Kalizzaa's contest alive in this new edition

2) The example at the end of this thread is the perfect post! Each run screenshotted, names and guild names visible, dead boss or loot in chat, and secret phrase. All instructions will be in each weekly post, so don't worry. It'll be clear!
3) You DO need to be in a guild to participate, but you don't have to run with guild mates. You also do not have to stick with the same party. For each completed run you will receive 1 point for yourself and your guild. So it counts for both no matter how who you run with.
4) You can run as many times as you like during the week. Create a post for each completed round of runs.

EVENT KICKOFF

HOW IT WORKS

CONTEST TIMELINE

RULES & TRACKING

General Guidelines

Tracking

PRIZES

See you Monday!

I'm so excited to go on this adventure with you, Legends! The contest begins on Monday July 27, so feel free to ask any questions here. If you have a guild that's accepting new members, or you're a player who is looking for a guild for the contest, you can use this thread to coordinate that too! Hi Remiem.. i have a question.. do we run these maps on timed or non timed maps? Just curious. I read the part about tindirin i am confused a bit haha..i get confused easily

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

RLMICH
07-27-2020, 02:37 PM
Nice...

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

CHAOSSS
07-27-2020, 02:51 PM
Week 1

Guild:Awakening
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/91b50e93941fc7c22f564b59d7f886ca.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/be0b5f3e3f9e833fd3e97a1919e3fa22.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/be63166d10afd8c946b9cb8210ba4bba.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/86192b06369e0c71c36b544944ccbb5a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/e97acf6a929883f344cbe262e458156f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/a260c2ca7081aede22f7a5ac9fcd8e7a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/998bf120fe873f744b6043a21290c6b2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/d54f06653e3b587a34ef9755a96917a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

xervax
07-27-2020, 03:04 PM
Ign: xervax/corazonbr

Guild: diarios de um vampirohttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/5f319eb1965ccbebe82ea91b36b6a3ff.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/f0f158c0548667378ba00b3bfc39e47f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/c2977b0bbdd07f979d89e57ff71ccd0a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/6b11ae54a0dc858f30eede6b05636b6a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/a19c5a0eb2d7774527daa4cc1b98aa01.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/860255e31f1d2aff975b3c3168f799ba.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/4a0b8efdc9dded0ff6433a8079887b54.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/446bca1f674961288b13d330f1e047e1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/25a1fd02faf995478c93b8443a8996a5.jpg

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Fyrce
07-27-2020, 05:07 PM
Yes, the original did get tons of screenshots because that is how you got points. It was a HUGE undertaking. I am still so grateful today to all those who made the original event possible.

I too would love to see a Journeyman-type whole tour reward.

Thank you devs so much for undertaking this. I have no clue whether you guys realize what you got yourselves into, but good luck! Everyone worked amazingly hard before, but it was so worth it!

Participants: You can run with different guilds. That was the greatness of the original; guilds helping each other. Just make sure to have your guild tag to get credit. Read the rules and make sure your screenshot conforms to the rules. They seem simple enough.

Anyways, thanks devs and have fun everyone!

Fyrce
07-27-2020, 05:09 PM
Why it dont let me upload a image?

Try making the image smaller. I have to downsize my images to upload them.

Akosibebe
07-27-2020, 11:16 PM
Do we need to post to recieve the blue jester?

Rasor
07-28-2020, 02:27 AM
Week 1

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/b3c7cd79d625cbdee79d5d2c26de9a1b.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/e1916e220d5669f1b0743f41bdb9abe4.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/5433e3e9c140e79f82b4cdf0aa9b2d09.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/45bb29941d01f0e029a961e32f5b5ade.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/aafea29a435e4f629366061e011804c7.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/d52702bc15ea9956f520cc786b0eb21b.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/a694ff5c9822937e4dc9b0c689812de2.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/7971e66b7c4d65cd80d7ce07da69591c.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/38f05a91079323f6b4058283f70a5926.jpg
Brave

Dessstry
07-28-2020, 02:34 AM
Ign-Dessstry(Head Hunters Nagaland).2-ign-khozoto(Head Hunters Nagaland).3-Harleyquuin(Darksiders)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/6c77583ecf79b1885509e0bfd56df9cf.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/6826d724eaafd4a74655107238bd4f21.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/71b01214a67df12bb843277a4e25abd2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/40c0b99867c6777bfb92f171e11df91a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/b5dd68591f1824422a86ab5a5cfd8590.jpg

Sent from my RMX1971 using Tapatalk

Astronutz
07-28-2020, 06:02 AM
Um yea why cant i post pics - ON PC

Azuuu
07-28-2020, 06:08 AM
IGNs:

Junkka <Eminence>
Ravisherx <Eminence>

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/3756bbfc122a883aefba4922ff63319d.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/51280605135dbf157d97f123bb1e14e2.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/b75bdbe9a4eb402f5a70db36ca7b9927.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/ce12b6f7f1484be1912053d0b5d34692.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/23021ae14c5047192899bcc24fd96826.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/db8048a7676050858db6853186e3d400.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/7df59eb24d8d4620a14b0c0c2fe87d01.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/b8b83bbfa565ffc33b4ea7a9199eafb4.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/9f73f5171d3b4157290d7d2c2c473db4.jpg

Xbellatrixxx
07-28-2020, 09:00 AM
I don't think warriors getting 2pts for each run is reasonable lol they are literally the new rogues now. Atleast make it fair for every class, it's 2020 not 2015.

I agree with this post. It’s not fair that warriors get two points, warriors are just as good at dealing damage as rogue and mage. Plus, we have the ability to run in groups so warriors running in groups with rogues and mages and even other warriors will be able to kill mobs just as fast as everyone else.

Juleco
07-28-2020, 12:05 PM

test

DragonWarlock
07-28-2020, 11:22 PM
I cannot insert images in the reply, nor add them as attachments (within size limit), nor add links from Imgur, so how am I supposed to participate?

Bluxsorcerer
07-29-2020, 08:30 AM
rly rly nice

Blessful
07-29-2020, 11:10 AM

So someone could just post one pic so they can enter.. and when events over they get 500 plat xD not really random either since everyone who enters wants to get the vanity.. and 50 players is alot

imo it should go to top points all time instead of the 1m, 500k ... since 500 plat is worth alot more. or to top guild or somewhere else expect giving out 25k plat to players purposely losing for the plat

bangry
07-29-2020, 12:18 PM
Um yea why cant i post pics - ON PCSame here, had to download Tapatalk

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

ndrakolor
07-30-2020, 08:40 AM
#ask

can i run the same map like brakenridge with jarl boss for multiple times and submit the screenshot ? ex. i run brakenridge 3 map for 1000x times, and post 1000 screenshot, is that legal or no ? thanks

|Ares|
07-30-2020, 10:52 AM
Can the same person post screenshots for different parties?
We did elite runs on our main characters (posted and counted) then we did same but on our alts to have second class counted in for vanity prize but that wasn't taken into consideration in the spreadsheet.
Does that mean that 1 person stick to post ss for 1 party for the 6 weeks?

alexkousherian1
07-30-2020, 11:22 AM
Bamhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200730/626713396a411766495097ef1a64f79c.jpg

Sent from my SM-A205G using Tapatalk

Remiem
07-30-2020, 04:30 PM
Can the same person post screenshots for different parties?
We did elite runs on our main characters (posted and counted) then we did same but on our alts to have second class counted in for vanity prize but that wasn't taken into consideration in the spreadsheet.
Does that mean that 1 person stick to post ss for 1 party for the 6 weeks?

It could be that I haven't gotten to them yet. Is it within the post range that has been reviewed?

Remiem
07-30-2020, 04:40 PM
Top post has been updated with changes.

Snowman Is here
07-30-2020, 07:07 PM
Many thanks and appreciation @Remiem! Thank you for hearing us and helping for journeyman vanity!

Avaree
07-30-2020, 07:18 PM
Ty so much for the change in vanity! Woot!!

Ava

Fyrce
07-30-2020, 07:38 PM
Woohoo! New Journeyman!

Ride AL
07-30-2020, 07:39 PM

Update: Thurs 7/30, 4:32pm CST

Hey all! Thanks to everyone for feedback on this contest as we go. Here are some changes based on feedback and results so far:

+ Weekly Top Player rewards will be granted on a PER CLASS basis. (So, Top 3 Rogues, Top 3 Sorcs, Top 3 Warriors)

+ You may only win 1 Top Player prize per account. So, if you entered with multiple characters, you can only win a weekly prize once. You can win for multiple weeks.

+ The Blue Jester vanity has been replaced with a Blue Elite Journeyman vanity.

Update: Tues 7/28, 1:49pm CST

Points spreadsheet is UP! Please remember, there is a delay in recording points, so please be patient. Last update and post reviewed are at the top, so you can see where I'm at. :)

Link:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tT0w80NhXCh-3FN_ofvdRbck1YUe9ws-0R2aJoL8tP4/edit?usp=sharing

EVENT KICKOFF

HOW IT WORKS

CONTEST TIMELINE

RULES & TRACKING

General Guidelines

Tracking

PRIZES

TOP SCORING PLAYER PER CLASS (Weekly):

TOP SCORING PLAYERS PER CLASS (Final):

203557 203558 203559

See you Monday!

OMGgggg Im excited with elite journey!!!!

Pac
07-30-2020, 07:55 PM
I dont see my ign or some of the guildies I ran with on the points list even tho we posted our ss

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Blessful
07-30-2020, 08:05 PM
IGN: blessful , Juleco , Sashaleigh

Guild: Chivalrous Union , Twist , Realeza

forest
aq
b1
bk2
gold mine
ydra outskirts
rooks hideout
ydra forest
rooks nest

Blessful
07-30-2020, 08:28 PM
IGN: blessful , Nebrokis , Tokyo

Guild: Chivalrous Union

forest
aq
brak1
brak 2
gold mine
ydra outskirt
rooks hideot
ydra forest
rooks nest

Deathlyreaper
07-30-2020, 08:33 PM
Brackenridge Forest
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/6d79ee0aaa0450c746ba5ae2b629fb2d.jpg

Aqueducts
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/a98fbe8885338eca3753a4c128aaea69.jpg

Breckenridge Town
Jarl
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/c9fb1468623d37510544edf68b6a7f1e.jpg

Thunk
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/664264a12e69dadbbdb0abff9ccbdeda.jpg

Mine: Zoom in on the chat box. I said “Brave”
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/3b0b7880488621c6b86e3638933dc958.jpg

Ydra Outskirts

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/24cb81df6cba03fa27c2a83332d204c0.jpg

Hideout
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/0ae11c4d83913a78eedd7680e6707edb.jpg

Forest
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/c0f452c57c343333847f3c520a8fad88.jpg

Nest
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/a211746ef4422cddaa6b0af3a626ed95.jpg

Juleco
07-30-2020, 08:47 PM
testing

https://photos.app.goo.gl/712vdCBLgoyoC1HL7

Blessful
07-30-2020, 09:10 PM
dont post here its the wrong thread im an idiot xD

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2020, 09:14 PM
For week 6, do we need to complete just till wave 5? For boss? Or how is that going to work? Thanks in advance.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-30-2020, 09:17 PM
For week 6, do we need to complete just till wave 5? For boss? Or how is that going to work? Thanks in advance.

For Varden Valley*

Ummmmm
07-30-2020, 11:19 PM
Will Northal and cryostar be needed for glintstone and underhul?

megative
07-31-2020, 02:15 AM
can you clarify this? is it fine to post a solo run screenshots if you're already included in another party run screenshot which is posted by some of your party member?

Hel
07-31-2020, 02:23 AM
Thanks so much :)

|Ares|
07-31-2020, 07:37 AM
It could be that I haven't gotten to them yet. Is it within the post range that has been reviewed?

Oh I didn't notice the post range my bad, nevermind our alts are now on the spreadsheet. Thanks!

Astronutz
07-31-2020, 10:35 AM
Hi um yea, is there a minimum lvl req to join the event. Also why am i not in the google docs list ? Ign Astronovelist, i completed everything without failure

Korabiv
07-31-2020, 10:42 AM
IGN: Shruken
Guild: Awakening
Week 1
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/255dd41c778f444e0f434f367ac9bbc7.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/3b514b4a6f9ea11ad3f533cddcfeafeb.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/0465df80c23c93bd6f0177f39e667ad3.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/5ae3a097bbeeb7e529f93bfad9d96b17.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/a65f2538d7e534ddbf188da870260d27.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/7b67a3103fce01ab228e1ca99a1fdeaf.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/c7bec3694e177078990c4eb8b932400d.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/6dc430e595ca3e791cb1babf679e5081.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/ae6db8304cc93e432edacb9a81b63825.jpg

Paddothee
07-31-2020, 02:24 PM
Week 1

IGN: Shimshamx
Guild <Deviant Misfits>

IGN: Yebewarned
Guild <Blessing>

20441520441720441820441920442020442120442220442320 4424204425

Remiem
07-31-2020, 05:13 PM
Hey guys, remember, this isn't the contest post. Screenshots should go here, or they won't count: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?514364-Tour-of-Arlor-The-Sequel-Week-One/

Louty
08-01-2020, 04:25 PM
Ooooouch, I thought it was Elite Journey Heraldic Vanity...

But thanks for the contest anyway!!! Will be fun20555120555220555420555520555620555820555820555 9205560

Rihc
08-02-2020, 06:58 AM
finally a vanity version of old heraldic sets

Rihc
08-02-2020, 07:02 AM
thanks for this!

veryrude
08-02-2020, 09:57 AM
IGNs:-veryrude and casrez
GUILD:-
Crisis of faith(veryrude)
Terminate(casrez)

Run count :-
22(veryrude)
1(casrez)

Brackenridge:-
Forest:
AQUEDUCTS
BRAKENRIDGE (Jarl & Thunk)
GOLD MINE
YDRA OUTSKIRTS
ROOKS HIDEOUT
YDRA FOREST
ROOKS’ NEST

Hel
08-02-2020, 10:48 AM
IGN: Hel
Guild: Rpg

Week 1https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/723f6753133828cc338258bd04ea0cc5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/386d4ce88a3cb552315004cad8d47309.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/4ec20537e2eafcd65f4021a5dacb7372.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/74213a21db2012fb393b419fa1ba990a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/fd6e77889d4696a28d57d568de15904c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/8b87f17a93d8df414a8dba13d7227fcc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/142184b94fa3b1b12c3c6f467f68e093.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/619aa3b93e9f7b1c8bd64d422dfc3a40.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/e0d95e6d088dd6f0a13132c6487b781f.jpg

Tease
08-02-2020, 12:21 PM
Ign HER

Guild: Chivalrous Union

Elite Braken
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/50f5bbe19ada66eac84bc4e9b19fd285.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/46f58e57a31d687fc82ac3365f3909e8.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/79a35edd5f6e8d6747cf332627717929.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/4888ffe8f088f72a56d1fd7cefba0163.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/19f4078e367b66765a6be9083d82aaed.jpg

Elite Yrdahttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/0f3dce46dd073517daa64f6005873ef3.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/e6874d80934197c72cb42184cdbaf0e2.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/c31e2c5325ab8c96cd9174e2b36dbf04.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/b4304cca7e51b00e4e28217a8d7d309c.jpg

BigChouX
08-02-2020, 01:16 PM
IGN : Oqqy ( Warrior)
Level : 62
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/b7c4793251cbfc7e84c068f595a6e4c3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/d2fce67afa1da293a2070a8c19b2e40c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/a6e5e56b0b4c4d0fe522663a48278acb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/bd571690bd74a65a6e1453af31125a6f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/44cd3dfaac447c5b224f1e82b149ceaa.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/5e3b4a506b57da5bc1ee49b0fbb06a7f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/6460c6e8346f368c821c9afc559d5490.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/6c7229abe9412e64c2689159019a6104.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/5ac1535304bb88458d44f8c79411523e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Tackled
08-02-2020, 02:47 PM
Anything that is posted here will be discarded listen to rem

Fyrce
08-02-2020, 05:43 PM
DO NOT POST RUNS HERE, GUYS!
Repost to contest thread - look for Week 1 in Announcements.

You can be included in party posts, then later run solo and post those runs on your own or have someone post for you. Your runs just need to be posted to the correct thread; doesn't matter who posts. Don't post duplicates, of course.

Remiem
08-02-2020, 07:27 PM
Hey everyone! Can I just say--WOW. The reception for this has been incredible. I've received over 2,200 entries this first week which is INSANE. And so cool.

That being said, as you've probably noticed, reviewing entries takes quite a bit of time and well--there are a lot of posts to review. So--Week 2 of the event will be delayed while I catch up on reviewing entries, and will begin on Monday, August 10, 2020 at 12:00am. The current plan is to stagger weeks like this going forward, which gives all of us a chance to catch our breath between runs. :)

I'll also be updating some of the post requirements to make it faster to review in the future. Thank you all for your patience while you wait to see your scores.

Note: I've received a few messages noting errors in the spreadsheet. I understand that without seeing your reviewed posts in the sheet right away it's difficult to know if you've met the requirements for the points. Just remember to read them closely and you'll be fine. Common reasons for missed points are:

+ LOOT must be in the chatbox (not just on the ground), -or- BOSS must be visible on the ground. One or the other. Or both.
+ PLAYERS and GUILD NAMES must be visible on screen to be counted (just written in the post doesn't count).
+ SECRET PHRASE must be visible in chat or on screen. Only one person needs to say it.

If you'd like me to review and error that I made, I'm happy to! I make mistakes too. :) Just send me a PM and let me know your IGN, , the error, and either the forum post # or line of the spreadsheet that has the error. I'll fix it!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to accept corrections to your own posts after the post has been locked. It just wouldn't be fair. So please post carefully!

Thanks all for the AMAZING turnout. I'll announce Week 1 results as soon as I have them, and look forward to continuing with Week 2 next week.

Ride AL
08-02-2020, 07:59 PM

+ PLAYERS and GUILD NAMES must be visible on screen to be counted (just written in the post doesn't count).

Thanks all for the AMAZING turnout. I'll announce Week 1 results as soon as I have them, and look forward to continuing with Week 2 next week.

Thanks for the info remi, i have a suggestion for you, since week 2 delayed, is there possible that you wil remove the other week contest , for exp week 6 or other? Ty :)

Ride AL
08-02-2020, 09:44 PM
Do we have to do timed elites for the contest?

Rikochhan
08-02-2020, 11:22 PM
A few clarifications :

1. Is it guaranteed that if we participate in 6 weeks of the event, do we get the journeyman vanity?

2. Do the 1st week of forums event end alrdy? Or can i submit one for me to able to get the vanity?

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Rikochhan
08-03-2020, 01:56 AM
Hey guys, remember, this isn't the contest post. Screenshots should go here, or they won't count: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?514364-Tour-of-Arlor-The-Sequel-Week-One/Hi remiem! Is the 1st week of event end alrdy? Or can we post ss for it until the 2nd week is delayed?

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Itemstore
08-03-2020, 04:00 AM
Remiem will we get a list of players who passed the week one please so we know if we're still eligible for the jernyman set please

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Cent ^^
08-03-2020, 04:16 AM
Ign : Cent

Guild : Crisis of Faith

Week 1https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/a9582d820b1c07ab5767dbd8ee0f848c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/1a9b4902a694abf416aaffdd5cc6a183.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/9c8a748cad807dfc1b8974f71ccb7485.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/2c45df764a67cb8bfe2018a27c6f34a2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/b59aaf41a6fc0958ffe3cefaf57ac9c4.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/e71f463323277545f8182c14d4ea9b75.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/ba18fb3fafa24776fdbb11dc14d98560.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/c13722df29cd5196a8fdb88d5ddbb3be.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/b86a740c27c81fd66e209e565b6b613c.jpg

Cent ^^
08-03-2020, 05:07 AM

Week 1https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/558331f20b2972abe30b0d0e38dd82cc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/84d59a68e011b5bfa6d16262ef7a9982.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/ba11ab6e87935df3e0c71aee3bf43c62.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/eb2c363dfffce28c785e22a58eba51d5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/0862cc2977a402a20ffde5b9c1f4e77b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/86483906f687347187877dc8b466dc50.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/7ea26d821d10002cd4d39785b4ef400f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/9286d2968026b0dfb4908714739ee390.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/2b9327a487be43cb7968e26433760e90.jpg

Willl
08-03-2020, 06:59 AM
Many people tought also the loot could be on the ground and NOT just the boss, does that means they all lost possibility to get vanity? I think the clarification was needed before last hours of week 1 ending. Since you take 1 more week to review everything I think you could allow corrections, cause you made clarification when week 1 ended, lol

Twinkilll
08-03-2020, 07:24 AM
Many people tought also the loot could be on the ground and NOT just the boss, does that means they all lost possibility to get vanity? I think the clarification was needed before last hours of week 1 ending. Since you take 1 more week to review everything I think you could allow corrections, cause you made clarification when week 1 ended, lol

yes .-.

Отправлено с моего iPad используя Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
08-03-2020, 07:58 AM

Week 1https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/558331f20b2972abe30b0d0e38dd82cc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/84d59a68e011b5bfa6d16262ef7a9982.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/ba11ab6e87935df3e0c71aee3bf43c62.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/eb2c363dfffce28c785e22a58eba51d5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/0862cc2977a402a20ffde5b9c1f4e77b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/86483906f687347187877dc8b466dc50.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/7ea26d821d10002cd4d39785b4ef400f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/9286d2968026b0dfb4908714739ee390.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200803/2b9327a487be43cb7968e26433760e90.jpg

You forgot to use guild tag in all of your pictures... and wrong post lol

Twinkilll
08-03-2020, 08:02 AM

We could leave everything how it is now.. and for the next week, everybody should strictly respect rules..(everything is clear now).I made many screenshots with loot on the ground, going to be a very big pity if it all doesn’t count.. :(

Willl
08-03-2020, 08:03 AM
We could leave everything how it is now.. and for the next week, everybody should strictly respect rules..(everything is clear now).I made many screenshots with loot on the ground, going to be a very big pity if it all doesn’t count.. :(

yes that's legit too. Surely we can't leave it this way with a massive misunderstanding

Yakatudi
08-03-2020, 08:48 AM

Agree.
Initial rule #2 says “The boss must be dead on screen and/or loot visible on screen or chatbox. If I can't find the dead boss, nor the loot in chat or on the ground, no points will be awarded.”

Most of us believe “visible on screen” means “on floor”.

Twinkilll
08-03-2020, 10:07 AM
yes that's legit too. Surely we can't leave it this way with a massive misunderstanding

Remiem

Field
08-03-2020, 10:07 AM
Many people tought also the loot could be on the ground and NOT just the boss, does that means they all lost possibility to get vanity? I think the clarification was needed before last hours of week 1 ending. Since you take 1 more week to review everything I think you could allow corrections, cause you made clarification when week 1 ended, lolAgree, +1

Laezeo
08-03-2020, 10:23 AM
I’m sad to hear Week 2 got delay but no problem at all because I want everyone to get their points. However, I do suggest to reduce to post open (countdown timer) for like 2-4 days so that the rest Remiem have a time to review all of the entries within a week. Otherwise we’ll get another delay for the contest. Hope she’ll start Week 2 once she finish all as soon as possible.

What a massive participation ! :O

|Ares|
08-03-2020, 10:27 AM
Boss dead visibly on the screen or loot on the ground / chat after you picked it up. What's so hard to do? Rules were already presented week ago and everyone had a full week to ask questions too. Let it stay as it is, putting more pressure and work on Remiem right now will just delay the next part of the challenge even more.

Ummmmm
08-03-2020, 10:44 AM
I still think it’ll be unreasonable to count these numbers of posts through forum even with changes. Why not just make the tracking system automated and in-game to get rid of the silliness of manually scoring this event?

Tackled
08-03-2020, 11:46 AM
So now it’s like a 7 week event lmfao you need help counting those entrees and I volunteer

Twinkilll
08-03-2020, 12:18 PM
My idea was that the loot is more visible on the ground..

chrizplague
08-03-2020, 12:41 PM
I agree with this.

I'm sure there are a few Screenshots that show loot on the ground to show proof of boss kill.

Pxoo
08-03-2020, 06:15 PM
So now it’s like a 7 week event lmfao you need help counting those entrees and I volunteer

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIf it will continue like that it's a 12 week event [emoji849]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Tackled
08-03-2020, 08:27 PM
If it will continue like that it's a 12 week event [emoji849]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Yeah no seriously I’ll pay y’all @sts for journeyman than to rather go through this lmao

Tackled
08-03-2020, 10:24 PM
Yeah no seriously I’ll pay y’all @sts for journeyman than to rather go through this lmao

Just jokes

igorkliing
08-03-2020, 10:35 PM
@Remiem
I was marked as Warrior in the Tour of Arlor event score
My class is sorcerer
IGN: igorkliing

Chaplet
08-04-2020, 12:57 AM
I’m sad to hear Week 2 got delay but no problem at all because I want everyone to get their points. However, I do suggest to reduce to post open (countdown timer) for like 2-4 days so that the rest Remiem have a time to review all of the entries within a week. Otherwise we’ll get another delay for the contest. Hope she’ll start Week 2 once she finish all as soon as possible.

What a massive participation ! :O

+1 i agree

Undershooting
08-04-2020, 09:10 AM
I think you guys should make some changes for submitting multiple runs, you should allow those on last 2 days so people that have done it once can be reviewed first than people who have done and submitted like 20 times

Ezdanteafk1
08-04-2020, 09:15 AM
When the list gonna update?ive sent several screenshots before firstweek end and yet not in the list

فرستاده شده از SM-A202Fِ من با Tapatalk

profmsb
08-04-2020, 09:21 AM
remiem...i already submit the entry on 29july2020...but stil my name n pt are in the list...is it bcoz its still in counting?or is there any issue?as i m follow all the prerequisite as stated in guildline....my ign n pt in entry is emyloco n emiellian....thank for checking it later

Tackled
08-04-2020, 09:28 AM
It’s because people were hoarding runs before the time of submit. I guess you can’t really stop that though. And idk if it counts as cheating

PatD
08-04-2020, 09:32 AM
It’s because people were hoarding runs before the time of submit. I guess you can’t really stop that though. And idk if it counts as cheating

you can't hoard run before time of submit, you need the key phrase

PatD
08-04-2020, 09:35 AM
remiem...i already submit the entry on 29july2020...but stil my name n pt are in the list...is it bcoz its still in counting?or is there any issue?as i m follow all the prerequisite as stated in guildline....my ign n pt in entry is emyloco n emiellian....thank for checking it later

Remi have to manually count all entry one by one, this is very tedious and long, the spreadsheet is at 380 atm and there is around 2200 entry to count, so don't worry you will get your name there soon!

Thank you very much Remi for doing that crazy tedious work for us :)

Twinkilll
08-04-2020, 09:56 AM
Remi have to manually count all entry one by one, this is very tedious and long, the spreadsheet is at 380 atm and there is around 2200 entry to count, so don't worry you will get your name there soon!

Thank you very much Remi for doing that crazy tedious work for us :)Yes , be patient pls..

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 8 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Overbear
08-04-2020, 12:20 PM
Yes , be patient pls..

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 8 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

You're a tryhard wkwkwkw

Twinkilll
08-04-2020, 12:28 PM
You're a tryhard wkwkwkw

Really? Lol

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-04-2020, 05:20 PM
Lets just hope for the good

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

Untaught
08-04-2020, 06:16 PM
Lets just hope for the good

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀLets hope for the best![emoji527][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-04-2020, 06:17 PM
Lets hope for the best![emoji527][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A705W using TapatalkWth...

gunstick
08-05-2020, 06:58 AM
I did everything correct and posted all SS, still my name is not in the list.... Why?

Sent from my P7 Max using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-05-2020, 07:01 AM
I did everything correct and posted all SS, still my name is not in the list.... Why?

Sent from my P7 Max using TapatalkThey are still calculating the scores for everyone. They are on like 400th thread rn. There are 2200

omagopika
08-05-2020, 03:38 PM
I know it’s a lot of posts and a lot of photos, but do we have a due date? I am very much looking forward to the final result.

Enviado de meu moto g(7) play usando o Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-05-2020, 03:40 PM
I know it’s a lot of posts and a lot of photos, but do we have a due date? I am very much looking forward to the final result.

Enviado de meu moto g(7) play usando o Tapatalk10th August!

Untaught
08-05-2020, 03:52 PM
10th August!

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀMy bday[emoji527][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

freddyarga
08-06-2020, 08:55 PM
Ign : Acc,Dagangkaos,Piniipin,Ris
Week : 2
Map : elite dead city - elite krakenhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/3c86a37517200849e4395f38730bc4e8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/7e4649dc47377fbb875c0cc0569584b9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/da1298a14f43ead4d2a12b76126e194a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/ce6cdb780f866aaf279a230d24eceb25.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/78661fa617f3b44b04804452d95ae455.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/93a2b116183d8774e40460fc4ce67b67.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/767138474af60e2f5b7801c3933cdd98.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/2d97f256a4ae352db97f73cca73b4901.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/2843895211c4a7cbce6a5cf41696f8ed.jpg

freddyarga
08-06-2020, 08:57 PM
Map : elite dead city - elite krakenhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/e36d32ecd473ba61fd5a3890915c8bc4.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/7168379030616f336618686dda66575f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/a2e0de538737cb2ecf541c3ac301ab90.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/de70996a719996f843db708aa35e7a69.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/647458acaa8909eae0e217904b7950d2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/92ef18c360ab41cc5750613ea8075fa8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/03f7bf3b2b0a23ed767d48fde88f45e4.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/e80dff5ff714224e8d9ee444081efce3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/cead24f96540e3e54dc52f68f2eebf66.jpg

freddyarga
08-06-2020, 09:00 PM
Map : elite dead city - elite krakenhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/d3339461c9814cc19eb5e2f3f35e5d0d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/e28eefa51b68c1bdacfe631eaae925ab.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/2e2e0a2eec19d7b02535ecd1915b6b6e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/35c7c6823cea0f16ae21024006e2c84c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/422b6a5e800f58e9407c1d6c547c1779.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/b08be518a1189bd9d0ccf57ba9b3eaa2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/456873d5b6092d2aa798f4a08d296f69.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/b4c359cf025e1e0621a265c511105760.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/684891d06f4a01420c81d4651611e0ce.jpg

GucciBang
08-06-2020, 09:00 PM
STOP WTF

THE GOLDEN KING
08-06-2020, 09:01 PM
Map : elite dead city - elite krakenhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/d3339461c9814cc19eb5e2f3f35e5d0d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/e28eefa51b68c1bdacfe631eaae925ab.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/2e2e0a2eec19d7b02535ecd1915b6b6e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/35c7c6823cea0f16ae21024006e2c84c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/422b6a5e800f58e9407c1d6c547c1779.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/b08be518a1189bd9d0ccf57ba9b3eaa2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/456873d5b6092d2aa798f4a08d296f69.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/b4c359cf025e1e0621a265c511105760.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/684891d06f4a01420c81d4651611e0ce.jpg

Sorry to disappoint you, but week 2 hasn’t started yet... also on a side note.. any screen shots here won’t be counted toward the contest...

freddyarga
08-06-2020, 09:02 PM
Map : elite dead city - elite krakenhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/ac6587a9b5af9b860e3ffb6013fce3b1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/064a4c9880b6c86a92d1af381c9465e7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/44a2ce4e43bf3b82faaa1a130c8b90c5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/3973df47122997f0d2acea192c65c549.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/f253f359d493ad4fa58f1eb753aac280.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/b4d79d7196ad2780ccdf270d017c3fd5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/283283b0ddb39553e1f290fdae78b485.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/6ddf5bc54e0bcaf883d0cf7eafaac018.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200807/7954e55660c9daf0437f1f95bda2b016.jpg

freddyarga
08-06-2020, 09:04 PM
Sorry to disappoint you, but week 2 hasn’t started yet... also on a side note.. any screen shots here won’t be counted toward the contest...

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAw

Nevoc
08-07-2020, 01:36 AM
Piece of advice, learn how to read before posting stuff. Cheers..

Sent from my SM-A205FN using Tapatalk

HarvyGamer
08-07-2020, 12:17 PM
Is it still possible to do WEEK 1? Or it have already ended? @remiem.

THE GOLDEN KING
08-07-2020, 12:19 PM
Is it still possible to do WEEK 1? Or it have already ended? @remiem.

Already ended.... come on guys... it’s been posted on the original thread.

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-07-2020, 12:20 PM
Is it still possible to do WEEK 1? Or it have already ended? @remiem.Ended. Thats why the thread is closed. Let them calculate the results now!

HarvyGamer
08-07-2020, 02:03 PM
Thanks for your response guys. :)

yupestsocialclub
08-08-2020, 11:33 PM
Dose week1 results done?

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-09-2020, 12:40 PM
Dose week1 results done?

Sent from my SM-G570F using TapatalkNot yet! Dont worry. It will come soon. You can where Remiem is in the link given in the OP.

Sent from my SM-690F using Tapatalk

Aburus
08-09-2020, 01:44 PM
Awesome! The vanities look cool, similar to old school ones

Remiem
08-09-2020, 11:45 PM
Hey everyone! Week 2 is now up! I made a LOT of progress on the spreadsheet this weekend and I'm still trucking. Thanks for your patience. Week 1 results will be ready really soon! New guidelines are posted in Week 2 to hopefully make this next one go faster.

Waro22
08-10-2020, 01:01 AM
How to post screenshots with Title on it, in mobile phone using tapatalk

Thanks for the reply

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tapatalk

GucciBang
08-10-2020, 01:18 AM
How to post screenshots with Title on it, in mobile phone using tapatalk

Thanks for the reply

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tapatalki think its impossible

WheresKiuga
08-10-2020, 02:22 AM
Hey remi are we still able to run week 1 and still be able to get them vanities if we haven’t been able to play recently?

Vizokho
08-10-2020, 03:44 AM
Are the people selected randomly or can anyone participate? I have posted my screenshots but my name was not seen on the result 😔

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-10-2020, 05:33 AM
Hey everyone! Week 2 is now up! I made a LOT of progress on the spreadsheet this weekend and I'm still trucking. Thanks for your patience. Week 1 results will be ready really soon! New guidelines are posted in Week 2 to hopefully make this next one go faster.Hey Rem! Are we supposed to post screenshots for both bosses in Elite Windmoore Harbor?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Mysteryo
08-10-2020, 10:03 AM
IGN- Mysteryo

Guild- Extreme Velocity

WEEK 1

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/38ae86806b83e3b9f3fdf0844aaacaf2.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/49d37605220f416f97d9f2d46fd2f508.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/664bc3fc2c9e2c2151984080aab60a36.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/2542c68796e0473135bf9dc348fde020.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/da8ab1677575cfe42b7d99825fde4342.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/2400a1842aef75d52201642464cc5708.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/66d5f629f6c8386a156e97f13ec86bde.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/a75e1871f90cf894ff1ad32cdb33d947.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/7edccce5198a3cfb256a5ff6cc1c343c.jpg

GucciBang
08-10-2020, 10:07 AM
IGN- Mysteryo

Guild- Extreme Velocity

WEEK 1

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/38ae86806b83e3b9f3fdf0844aaacaf2.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/49d37605220f416f97d9f2d46fd2f508.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/664bc3fc2c9e2c2151984080aab60a36.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/2542c68796e0473135bf9dc348fde020.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/da8ab1677575cfe42b7d99825fde4342.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/2400a1842aef75d52201642464cc5708.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/66d5f629f6c8386a156e97f13ec86bde.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/a75e1871f90cf894ff1ad32cdb33d947.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/7edccce5198a3cfb256a5ff6cc1c343c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkweek 1? xD

Dessstry
08-10-2020, 10:08 AM
Hello actually I'm here to say that my name have been written wrong in spreadsheet it's Dessstry with triple sss but in spreadsheet it's only two ss and I didn't made any mistake while posting in forum my Ign with the sshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/7c4c16b521f9e86447e6a0e05b8dc3cf.jpg

Sent from my RMX1971 using Tapatalk

PatD
08-10-2020, 11:59 AM
Just to be sure for week 2, the total off ss will be 9? right? only main boss for each map?

Arcanedragon
08-10-2020, 02:39 PM
If we forgot to post Thunk but completed the Elite Brackenridge map with Jarl screenshot, are we still eligible for the completion vanity?

Suplas
08-10-2020, 03:21 PM
my ign doesn't appear on the list why? my friends are and i am not.
Ign: Suplashttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/a4b486eef0913dd3750d4b2a3be3d10e.jpg

Enviado de meu moto g(6) plus usando o Tapatalk

GucciBang
08-10-2020, 04:19 PM
my ign doesn't appear on the list why? my friends are and i am not.
Ign: Suplashttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/a4b486eef0913dd3750d4b2a3be3d10e.jpg

Enviado de meu moto g(6) plus usando o Tapatalkta atualizando ainda, parou no 1280, teu post ta longe

Fyrce
08-10-2020, 05:49 PM
You are doing an amazing job, Remi! Community, you are amazing as well! So much participation. Makes a bit teary eyed.

Fyrce
08-10-2020, 06:04 PM
Why only 3 zones in Dead City? Shouldn't it be 5? though I suppose it has started.