PDA

View Full Version : Preview | Save the Forgotten's Vanities from Gorestomp!

Pages : 1 [2]

Itzmemohsin
05-26-2022, 03:41 PM
It’s not just about the gold , there’s actually logic behind this , if an item is too common it’ doesn’t retain value / uniqueness .

If you feel I’m wrong you can correct me

Cinco
05-26-2022, 03:42 PM
If you feel I’m wrong you can correct me

I will let the drop rates do the talking, my friend. Best wishes!

Itzmemohsin
05-26-2022, 03:43 PM
If you use the term 'value' to describe gold cost - that makes sense.

If you are using the term 'value' to describe how much a player will enjoy having a particular look for their Legend, I think you may be missing the entire point (no offense intended).

Hmm ok [ I won’t say anything else ] , it’s your game do as you wish , regards.

Ayeenn
05-26-2022, 04:20 PM
Already used 7 elix and only got tarlok and devourer [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mhysaa
05-26-2022, 04:40 PM
Mhm, i have one question, why bound vanities are 10k tokens if the tradeable set are like 10k gold?
the only good drops now are the auras

Xuds
05-26-2022, 05:03 PM
Mhm, i have one question, why bound vanities are 10k tokens if the tradeable set are like 10k gold?
the only good drops now are the aurasThe weapons I was running earlier and haven't seen any so most likely people will use their tokens on the bound weapons if not then the locks

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
05-26-2022, 05:14 PM
Sad to see such a good design like Tarlok set being only 5-20k in price [emoji22] the vanities literally dropped to trash prices and its only been a couple hours of the event

yolight
05-26-2022, 05:23 PM
Sad to see such a good design like Tarlok set being only 5-20k in price [emoji22] the vanities literally dropped to trash prices and its only been a couple hours of the event

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAnd what's wrong with that? It's making it accessible to more people. Playing game should be fun, we grind irl already. Don't need that in game for virtual items that mean nothing in real. I have always disliked how few people manipulate prices of vanity and make them millions. This is a fun event and people like you are destroying everything with their whining and tantrums here.
@Cinco, please for the love of anything that u believe in, don't listen to these people. I and majority of players support you.

Tackled
05-26-2022, 05:57 PM
Vanities drop way too often compared to the auras… like cmon now let’s not get too greedy.. should be no reason why I have 55 planar plates in my inventory.. not even for my class

Hriv
05-26-2022, 06:39 PM
Bro, you can still have time to add something to this event to make it right. At this point I've gotten 90% of what I was looking for in terms of vanities and those are not even bound. And to be honest I am not as excited as I was thought wearing them. Feel like the grind is worthless for someone who choose not to spend platinum on the event due to the prices most of the vanity have. And even worse for those who feel the gold and platinum sink as their worthy prizes will gradually fall under the line. I feel like this event is poorly executed and it is obvious on how things turned out on live. I personally don't run with a speed set and each time I choose to do elixir runs in random parties, I m left behind, without loot from most mobs and without the chance to fight the boss. And please don't come with the argument that I should run the event in a private party or solo, because there shouldn't be a condition but a personal choice. So in my early experience 80% of the store bound versions are not worthing the grind since you have the unbound versions for almost nothing. Using elixir is pure gamble and doesn't give you the motivation to use one when you know you will get only the cheapest vanities and you won't even make your money back.

Cinco
05-26-2022, 06:49 PM
Bro, you can still have time to add something to this event to make it right. At this point I've gotten 90% of what I was looking for in terms of vanities and those are not even bound. And to be honest I am not as excited as I was thought wearing them. Feel like the grind is worthless for someone who choose not to spend platinum on the event due to the prices most of the vanity have. And even worse for those who feel the gold and platinum sink as their worthy prizes will gradually fall under the line. I feel like this event is poorly executed and it is obvious on how things turned out on live. I personally don't run with a speed set and each time I choose to do elixir runs in random parties, I m left behind, without loot from most mobs and without the chance to fight the boss. And please don't come with the argument that I should run the event in a private party or solo, because there shouldn't be a condition but a personal choice. So in my early experience 80% of the store bound versions are not worthing the grind since you have the unbound versions for almost nothing. Using elixir is pure gamble and doesn't give you the motivation to use one when you know you will get only the cheapest vanities and you won't even make your money back.

So you got 90% of what you wanted… without spending… and this makes you upset? Help me understand. Thanks!

Fearrr
05-26-2022, 06:51 PM
I could certainly make it extremely hard for 81's - but why punish endgame players with good gear?

O I almost forgot I appreciate the replies back Cinco, Idk it just feels like sometimes I’m on your ignore list…Can’t imagine why that is! 😂

And Love the Spirit Set and don’t care about the Price . It’s a Cytotoxin type Vanity Set.

As I’m sitting here rolling a Blunt of something very very Purple…It’s going to be a Beautiful Thursday night. Tonight at work I am presenting my first Portfolio Project as a Research Scientist. I built a Surveillance Database System for the Security Firm I work for. All the knowledge I learned from being a Data Analyst for the Federal Government to controlling all the Physical Files and Electronic Databases of a department for an entire Bank organization at their HQ…Everything is finally coming together.

What a night...Op smoke session coming up, followed by a meeting in the Conference Room to discuss Power Moves only. 😈

Hriv
05-26-2022, 06:51 PM
Don't get me wrong. I appreciate your efforts to make people happy and do the business at the same time but there should be a fine line that gives some synergy to those two goals. At this point I feel like there will be 2 weeks of very mixed feelings for most of us.

Cinco
05-26-2022, 06:54 PM
Don't get me wrong. I appreciate your efforts to make people happy and do the business at the same time but there should be a fine line that gives some synergy to those two goals. At this point I feel like there will be 2 weeks of very mixed feelings for most of us.

I got you, my friend.
Par for the course. Engagement. It’s a thing. Not always bad (for certain purposes it’s the necessary fuel). And if you’ve been reading the forums it’s been a month of extreme polarization between distinct community segments :-)

Cinco
05-26-2022, 06:55 PM
O I almost forgot I appreciate the replies back Cinco, Idk it just feels like sometimes I’m on your ignore list…Can’t imagine why that is! [emoji23]

And Love the Spirit Set and don’t care about the Price . It’s a Cytotoxin type Vanity Set.

As I’m sitting here rolling a Blunt of something very very Purple…It’s going to be a Beautiful Thursday night. Tonight at work I am presenting my first Portfolio Project as a Research Scientist. I built a Surveillance Database System for the Security Firm I work for. All the knowledge I learned from being a Data Analyst for the Federal Government to controlling all the Physical Files and Electronic Databases of a department for an entire Bank organization at their HQ…Everything is finally coming together.

What a night...Op smoke session coming up, followed by a meeting in the Conference Room to discuss Power Moves only. [emoji48]

Best of luck! Present the heck out of your presentation, my Legend!

mhysaa
05-26-2022, 07:01 PM
The weapons I was running earlier and haven't seen any so most likely people will use their tokens on the bound weapons if not then the locks

i dont think you understood the point of my comment.

yolight
05-26-2022, 07:04 PM
Bro, you can still have time to add something to this event to make it right. At this point I've gotten 90% of what I was looking for in terms of vanities and those are not even bound. And to be honest I am not as excited as I was thought wearing them. Feel like the grind is worthless for someone who choose not to spend platinum on the event due to the prices most of the vanity have. And even worse for those who feel the gold and platinum sink as their worthy prizes will gradually fall under the line. I feel like this event is poorly executed and it is obvious on how things turned out on live. I personally don't run with a speed set and each time I choose to do elixir runs in random parties, I m left behind, without loot from most mobs and without the chance to fight the boss. And please don't come with the argument that I should run the event in a private party or solo, because there shouldn't be a condition but a personal choice. So in my early experience 80% of the store bound versions are not worthing the grind since you have the unbound versions for almost nothing. Using elixir is pure gamble and doesn't give you the motivation to use one when you know you will get only the cheapest vanities and you won't even make your money back.Yes that personal choice is ss for most people. Your argument is like : " I came last in 100m race because I was carrying 20kg rock. But that was my personal choice and I should come first"

Ilove_Poopoo
05-26-2022, 07:11 PM
So you got 90% of what you wanted… without spending… and this makes you upset? Help me understand. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkVanities are dirt cheap, that it feels like any of us had spent is what he meant.

Vanities are so cheap, it is now pointless to continue running for bound stuff in the vendor.

This is a 2 week event, and the market is already over saturated with the new stuff that even the 40k gold elixirs from the elixir HUD cost more.

Only the richies are playing it now for the firebug/glintset aura's, in which those will eventually be crashing down enough soon that it is no longer cost-effective to purchase any more elixirs.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Hriv
05-26-2022, 07:13 PM
Your game is built around the concept of "desire". That gives people the motivation to engage in any kind of content and achieve the desired goal. What I m trying to say is that if you would have given me my Zaarus Set for almost free, I wouldn't feel the need to log in, fight or pay to aquire this particular set. Don't get me wrong. I trully apreaciate the fact that you made the effort to bring those cool looking vanities in the game (subjective from case to case) but having them as bound versions makes no sense if the drop rate is so good that you can get them for almost free due to large amount of players who are farming with elixirs. It removes the overall incentive to get that piece. It is like a brand new car that you buy with your own money and the one received as a gift. You ll be more careful and you ll have a different appreciation for the one you ve bought. At least this is my perception for now.

Bigpiceps123
05-26-2022, 07:30 PM
+1, I knew it was a bad idea to make it multi-player, add a starting circle or a barrier, already people being selfish, I ask "Wait please", and they don't care,, what's the point of it being a fair event when not all of us arlorians can afford a max speed set and wait for other party members to clear minions. Thank youIstg running as a random is literally impossible, everyone Just rushes without even using their brains, even the worst undergeared beginner Players arent cleaning anything And If someone has to Run Back they Just kill the Boss. Its so stupidly annoying that it makes it unplayable And NOT enjoyable at some Point. Either make it solo Runs only or Bosses Always drop doesnt Matter how Close you are, but If it stays Like this it Ruins the Community even More And this Event is an L. Like for what do people even run If you got those braindead bozos doing literally nothing except waiting till the Boss spawn

Gesendet von meinem M2006C3LVG mit Tapatalk

Cinco
05-26-2022, 07:33 PM
Istg running as a random is literally impossible, everyone Just rushes without even using their brains, even the worst undergeared beginner Players arent cleaning anything And If someone has to Run Back they Just kill the Boss. Its so stupidly annoying that it makes it unplayable And NOT enjoyable at some Point. Either make it solo Runs only or Bosses Always drop doesnt Matter how Close you are, but If it stays Like this it Ruins the Community even More And this Event is an L. Like for what do people even run If you got those braindead bozos doing literally nothing except waiting till the Boss spawn

Why can you not form a party?

Pickname - Dougim
05-26-2022, 07:48 PM
This event is a shot in the foot for manipulators and toxics, they will always complain about everything and in the end will always want to take advantage over the less favored.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Hriv
05-26-2022, 07:53 PM
My suggestion for the next event based on what I expected to experience in this one. Add a selection of limited vanities as bound for 10k tokens or whatever but make it that way to be difficult to get more than 2/3 sets or weapons without using elixirs. So people will have to choose their favorite items and grind for those. If they want all they will have to run with elixir. Second, make any unblound vanity hard to get because getting 4 vanities for 10 plat is quite cheap and is not good for the business or in game marketing. The primary use of the elixir should be the boost in tokens so you can get faster your desired pieces or if not, all of them in the given time. Next time cosider adding at least one aura bound in the event store, this way you will make both type of players happy but make sure whoever choose to play free for it will have to grind like hell (12hours accumulated play time or so without elixir). Have at least 2 surprise limited time&quantity offers in the plat store . Add a daily quest that will give each player the chance to run 10min elixir. And keep the other items that you have such unlocked, plat chest from miniboss and the exclusive offers. If you want to make it even interesting you can add some kind of chest that will allow you to pick up at choice one desired piece of vanity for your class.

terapan
05-26-2022, 07:59 PM
Cinco, elix affect to other member party vanity drop or only user?

Xuds
05-26-2022, 08:00 PM
The event is good people are just mad that they can't profit off this event, but they don't understand that every event isn't to make gold sometimes there's times to just chill. We got the vanities we wanted (most/some) and just because they're cheap people's opinions on them are changing just because they don't cost millions.

Thank you again for this event

terapan
05-26-2022, 08:04 PM
Cinco, elix affect to other member party vanity drop or only user?

I mean for chance aura vanity drop from mini boss, not to spawn the mini boss...

For all mber party or only the elix user?

Hriv
05-26-2022, 08:09 PM
The event is good people are just mad that they can't profit off this event, but they don't understand that every event isn't to make gold sometimes there's times to just chill. We got the vanities we wanted (most/some) and just because they're cheap people's opinions on them are changing just because they don't cost millions.

Thank you again for this event

It was all about the relevance of the bound items bud and the whole free to play/earn system built around the vendor. Nothing more. I am more than happy having the opportunity to get some cheap good looking vanities but not having what to farm for if I'm not running the elixir, is quite sad cosidering the fact that this is an extended 2 weeks event. Based on my previous experience with unlocked and locked crates there is no reason for me to do it anymore so I'll just wait and hope I'll get a deal on the desired aura.

Charles_Shadwick
05-26-2022, 08:11 PM
For the unlocked crates for tokens could qe gurantee mythic or arcane after so many pulls? That way it will give us something a little more worthwhile after farming all the bound items.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Ayeenn
05-26-2022, 08:57 PM
I got you, my friend.
Par for the course. Engagement. It’s a thing. Not always bad (for certain purposes it’s the necessary fuel). And if you’ve been reading the forums it’s been a month of extreme polarization between distinct community segments :-)

Cinco .can u atleast higher the drop chances of auras?? I use almost 20 elixer .and no weapon and aura [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] always tarlok and devourer .thank you for the event btw im so happy with my vorpal and demonlord

Champist
05-26-2022, 09:19 PM
are weapons dropping? the only one ive seen is the iron wrought weapon drop

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Sungee
05-26-2022, 09:25 PM
It's aura drop only from mini bosses??

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Queen134
05-26-2022, 09:34 PM
20 elixir no vanity weapon & aura ;(

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
05-26-2022, 09:47 PM
And what's wrong with that? It's making it accessible to more people. Playing game should be fun, we grind irl already. Don't need that in game for virtual items that mean nothing in real. I have always disliked how few people manipulate prices of vanity and make them millions. This is a fun event and people like you are destroying everything with their whining and tantrums here.
@Cinco, please for the love of anything that u believe in, don't listen to these people. I and majority of players support you.

Lol okay robinhood… If your gonna be pressed about my comment and assume i want these to be worth millions so i can “manipulate” the market and be super rich then ur out of ur mind lmao. I dont mind having cheap *** vanities but when there was a whole tantrum from the collector about how they didnt want their stuff released to the public as vanities id assume spending some plats or 550k for some elixer would bring some exclusivity to them. U can liquidate these things and probably have the same gold after the event.

Itzmemohsin
05-26-2022, 10:34 PM
Can you make forgotten elixir available for tokens please.

Enetry
05-26-2022, 11:02 PM
Can you make forgotten elixir available for tokens please.+1 would be great

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk

Nightlight
05-26-2022, 11:59 PM
@Cinco sory.. that was not purple demonlord mage and not event same as all demonlords mage's design.. its design was like guardian/noble mage..

Can u please fix it.. its not fair rogue and war got their original demonlord vanity.. while mage got recolored guardian/noble and named it as demonic purple mage..

Look at this picture!! Got it from old threadhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220527/fd71851f3c7e7cdd136bb5392c7f8081.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220527/639ba14c2f5fd4021d7c9a3c3740ba24.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220527/7a225ada413f872401b16339003df96e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220527/4770bf8c07ae2a3c61545c195dd84762.jpg

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Nightlight
05-27-2022, 12:03 AM
@Cinco sory.. that was not purple demonlord mage and not event same as all demonlords mage's design.. its design was like guardian/noble mage..

Can u please fix it.. its not fair rogue and war got their original demonlord vanity.. while mage got recolored guardian/noble and named it as demonic purple mage..

Look at this picture!! Got it from old threadhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220527/fd71851f3c7e7cdd136bb5392c7f8081.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220527/639ba14c2f5fd4021d7c9a3c3740ba24.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220527/7a225ada413f872401b16339003df96e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220527/4770bf8c07ae2a3c61545c195dd84762.jpg

Sent from my M2012K11AG using TapatalkAh sorry again it not guardian/noble set.. it was copy paste from warrior's demonlord set... how unfair is this hmm

Makagagi
05-27-2022, 12:13 AM
27 elixer still no aura or vanity weapon sad

Sent from my CPH2269 using Tapatalk

spityful17
05-27-2022, 01:04 AM
Cinco Can u add some currency chest for tokens? Im sure this will help some new and hc players too.

drawfflerz
05-27-2022, 01:07 AM
i bought my original purple demonlord war in set for 10m for my collection. If i want to sell it back, is there someone interested on it? no. totally it become rubbish because people already have it in vanity. poor me. XD

Holyshox
05-27-2022, 01:14 AM
same situation with zavier lix, some of us was forced to click zaviers portal 30 seconds almost. now ppl just run straight to the boss in hope u clear the trash mobs while your lix is counting down, the best part, if you are behind them they just one shot the boss and you get rekt legally.
the issues with lixes is a neva ending story

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

yolight
05-27-2022, 01:41 AM
Ah sorry again it not guardian/noble set.. it was copy paste from warrior's demonlord set... how unfair is this hmm

Sent from my M2012K11AG using TapatalkBro imo the current one is better looking. I don't care about rarity, it's plain better than the one you are suggesting.
@Cinco, no need to change the demin set.

Nightlight
05-27-2022, 01:49 AM
Bro imo the current one is better looking. I don't care about rarity, it's plain better than the one you are suggesting.
@Cinco, no need to change the demin set.I dont know how u look at it.. the current one is not better looking.. its not original demonlord mage.. you can see rogue and war have their fire effect at their armor.. while mage look empty and bad looking.. we need mage original demonlord

Itemstore
05-27-2022, 02:30 AM
@cinco can you please add shadow realm blade instead of vorpal axe for warrior , it’s the same effect , just a different shape .Don't do that lol

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Itemstore
05-27-2022, 02:42 AM
Since Forerunner came back, does that mean sometime in the future, Black Commando/Crier/Heraldics, tabord*, etc will come back at a future date as-well? Or are you just “testing the waters” so to speak.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMore than likely the collectors days are dead bud XD

Fytheo
05-27-2022, 02:49 AM
@Cinco, now that these auras are out, do you think it would be a problem allowing us crafting our glintstone set into bound aura? It would not hurt the market, maybe materials will be more expensive but that is nothing. Players would really appreciate it.

Itemstore
05-27-2022, 02:57 AM
@Cinco please can you make forerunners v set be at 1.750plat each set that way I pleases everyone

Ayeenn
05-27-2022, 03:44 AM
@cinco pls higher the drop rate of aura and weapons .elixer is so expensive for 10 mins run . Its not about making gold its all about having those auras .^_^

Wakenbaker
05-27-2022, 03:45 AM
Oh I'm late to the party :beguiled:

Bigpiceps123
05-27-2022, 03:58 AM
Why can you not form a party?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMaybe not everyone is in a Big pve Guild or got Friends playing 24/7

dayin
05-27-2022, 04:24 AM
Why 2x boss loot dont work? :(

PatD
05-27-2022, 07:09 AM
@Cinco

Thank you very much for this cool event!

Only little thing is that in the suggestion the pic of the Flame Forged Hammer was this one:

Level 47

Not this one:

Level 51

Is that a mistake?

Anyway i'm sure there is already many who have get it so maybe instead of fix it could be add into store this weekend?

I would gladly spend some plat on vanity of the level 47 one!! love the copper finish of that one!!!

Please very much Mr. Cinco :D

Tackled
05-27-2022, 07:28 AM
Remiem should run this company.

Observing
05-27-2022, 09:06 AM
Are we gonna have a plat sale ?

Enetry
05-27-2022, 09:39 AM
There's literally very less to do in this event, make it a 1 week event or do someone to revive this event back, me and my friends have already been exhausted/bored of this event.

Problems with this event :-

1- Lack of a method to earn back gold cost spent on elixer which drop auras but the auras are a very very rare drop.

2. Vanities Dropping left and right, no excitement / happiness in looting them.

3. Sudden Destruction of collectable items / collectors . Items which were once in the form and armour and helm still costed a lot and now in vanity form but costs like 100 times lesser.

4. The platinum goblin chest drop rate seems super rare [ Havent looted one even after killing zlaato more than 100 times and many of my friends also haven't looted it ]. I guess it's to retain the value of plat eggs. I did suggest make the chest dropped bound and increase its drop rate so that there's actually some real motivation to run this event.

Made this post just to make you aware that people don't like this year's event as much and there's really nothing much to do. My guildies and my friends all think in that way.

terapan
05-27-2022, 10:19 AM
What happen with server? Our ping fly too high than usual...

Tsuz
05-27-2022, 11:51 AM
why the glint auras obtained from the boss looks better than the original?

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
05-27-2022, 01:34 PM
@Cinco

Thank you very much for this cool event!

Only little thing is that in the suggestion the pic of the Flame Forged Hammer was this one:

Level 47

Not this one:

Level 51

Is that a mistake?

Anyway i'm sure there is already many who have get it so maybe instead of fix it could be add into store this weekend?

I would gladly spend some plat on vanity of the level 47 one!! love the copper finish of that one!!!

Please very much Mr. Cinco :D

Forgive my ignorance, but I do not remember these weapons well. What is the difference?

Disyerto
05-27-2022, 01:56 PM

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk(2) @Cinco

Direct message at forum.

Cinco
05-27-2022, 01:59 PM
(2) @Cinco

Direct message at forum.

Yep. Definitely dropping - but they're rare. Go get 'em!

Good luck and best wishes!

Cinco
05-27-2022, 02:00 PM

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

They most certainly are dropping. They're rare. Good luck!

PatD
05-27-2022, 02:10 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but I do not remember these weapons well. What is the difference?

The color, level 47 is more dark and seem to made of cast-iron, the level 51 seem to be made of stainless steel, the blue part not the same also

You can see the difference here, i prefer the dark one but i'm sure some prefer the light one hehe

But like we say, tastes are subjective!! :D

Nocturnus
05-27-2022, 02:35 PM
The color, level 47 is more dark and seem to made of cast-iron, the level 51 seem to be made of stainless steel, the blue part not the same also

You can see the difference here, i prefer the dark one but i'm sure some prefer the light one hehe

But like we say, tastes are subjective!! :D

Ah yes it is true, in these images, now I notice the difference in colors, it also seems to have details in gold on 47, and 51 in silver.
Now that I see it better, I prefer 47 too, I've always liked it better, dark and gold xD.
Maybe in the future they could add it, and maybe another totally golden one, with that fire and smoke.

Itzmemohsin
05-27-2022, 02:52 PM
They most certainly are dropping. They're rare. Good luck!

Do weapon vanities drop without elixir ?

Cinco
05-27-2022, 02:53 PM
Do weapon vanities drop without elixir ?

Yes. They do drop without the elixir. Rates are lower without the elixir.

Megatr0n
05-27-2022, 06:56 PM
Para/forerunner sellers are not amused at all imo hahaha

as a para owner im still amused . as i can wear one of those beautiful vanity auras+para item . can still tell which are the fakes and which is the real as vanities are not hideable (not a word) but yaaa . still happy

Sent from Decepticons HQ

Jemstroyer
05-27-2022, 10:57 PM
Make this event 1 week this isnt a major event. 1 week for forgotten is enough!

Itzmemohsin
05-28-2022, 12:16 AM
Make this event 1 week this isnt a major event. 1 week for forgotten is enough!+1

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Dashie
05-28-2022, 01:42 AM
how long is the event?

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Ending on June 9th.

Queen134
05-28-2022, 03:27 AM
Someone loot vanity weapon? I use many elixir no vanity weapon ;(

abbrv
05-28-2022, 05:26 AM
please another weekend sale on the 2nd week for forerunner and para aura.

SuperZack
05-28-2022, 07:20 AM
Its frustratng ive waited for 4hours but .5ms its all all sold. >.<

Sent from my RMX2030 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
05-28-2022, 07:41 AM
Someone loot vanity weapon? I use many elixir no vanity weapon ;(

The weapons are in the token vendor....

Oakmaiden
05-28-2022, 07:47 AM
In a nut shell, the elixer should have been for an hour(all hunter lix). The drop rate much lower. I used 5 lix (50 minutes) and looted several pieces of armor, no auras. The market is flooded with the prices dropping like dandruff. So I bought the Firebug from a luckier player and now I’m done with the event. 11 more days left...

Gnozzie
05-28-2022, 08:45 AM
Hi cinco
Just wondering is it possible to make it that for those people that rush back to kill mobs able to loot from the boss too?
Just like what was done in Ursoth event. Cause sometimes when i saw that the boss was not spawned and ran back to clear some mobs, but then when i came back the boss was dead and I got 0 loots.
Thank you!

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
05-28-2022, 10:24 AM
Awww i thought the Glintstone Armature aura was gonna be more of a white steam coming off ur character rather than a bunch of white letter C flashing at u 🥲

Enetry
05-28-2022, 10:35 AM
Hi cinco
Just wondering is it possible to make it that for those people that rush back to kill mobs able to loot from the boss too?
Just like what was done in Ursoth event. Cause sometimes when i saw that the boss was not spawned and ran back to clear some mobs, but then when i came back the boss was dead and I got 0 loots.
Thank you!

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk+1 many times happens with me

Driofrib
05-28-2022, 12:28 PM
Cinco pls increase max token drop to 25 or more pls for low lvls sake

Andrewsingson
05-28-2022, 01:58 PM
I think its time warrior get exclusive vanity. Rogue got helena, mage got that nightmare map vanity.

Sent from my CPH2325 using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
05-28-2022, 02:18 PM
Cinco pls increase max token drop to 25 or more pls for low lvls sakeMax token drop is 100

Megatr0n
05-28-2022, 03:10 PM
Max token drop is 100

hes a non lixir player

Sent from Decepticons HQ

Driofrib
05-28-2022, 04:39 PM
Pls for the sake for ppl without plat or gold just increase it from 7 to 25 or more

Driofrib
05-28-2022, 04:45 PM
I can't afford the price for the lix
I farmed for like 3hrs and still had 367 tokens

arcaneping
05-28-2022, 06:48 PM
2 weeks are to long for event like this... Non profitable

mrbatibot
05-28-2022, 07:33 PM
Pls for the sake for ppl without plat or gold just increase it from 7 to 25 or more+1

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

chiiwawa
05-28-2022, 08:44 PM
I hope Gorestomp eats all the vanities

Holyshox
05-28-2022, 09:50 PM
Aura or weap drop rate is ridiculous, same as the 10mins limit of the lix

Marqarita
05-29-2022, 05:35 AM
❗Part of 10 post comments 📌

SuperZack
05-29-2022, 06:21 AM
@Cinco please resell forerunner next wee, Need to be in good reflex just to get one [emoji3064][emoji3064][emoji3064]

Abdu ._.
05-29-2022, 06:24 AM
Lightning sword, flame forged hammer, planar gladiator set, iron wrought set, out of all of the suggestions from the community why choose the ones that have been suggested the least if they have even been suggested at all, seriously so many choices yet we get these.

Facts.

Abdu ._.
05-29-2022, 06:28 AM
Can you increase token rates for the non elix players? It would be a great benefit

Andrewsingson
05-29-2022, 07:02 AM
@Cinco why does timer always bugged at 0 second? I try to buy forerunner set from the beginning, and till now i cant buy....

Operand
05-29-2022, 07:10 AM
@Cinco why does timer always bugged at 0 second? I try to buy forerunner set from the beginning, and till now i cant buy....

Sent from my CPH2325 using Tapatalk+1. 0 chance to buy it, don't even see the button. There's should be some limit in account like 1 vanity per account. https://youtu.be/hXmuOA4yFW8 - for admins to show how it look like :/

Отправлено с моего M2101K7BNY через Tapatalk

SuperZack
05-29-2022, 08:55 AM
+1. 0 chance to buy it, don't even see the button. There's should be some limit in account like 1 vanity per account. https://youtu.be/hXmuOA4yFW8 - for admins to show how it look like :/

Отправлено с моего M2101K7BNY через Tapatalk+1 should give chance to other. Sadly i've waited for how many times but still cant even bought 1 in store.

Unazhaenf
05-29-2022, 09:08 AM
Forerunner gets sold out in like a fraction of a nano second, @cinco pls put a limit per account or just make it untradeable so hoarders will regret

Andrewsingson
05-29-2022, 11:02 AM
Sell forerunner set untill i can get it... Mf this store....

tailwarrior
05-29-2022, 11:05 AM
Still can't get forerunner :(
getting sold in micro seconds

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

mhysaa
05-29-2022, 11:16 AM
Agreed with all comment above, is almost impossible to get forerunner, it gets sold way less than a second.
Plus, if this event is about everyone having fun and getting nice things, please increase drop rate of auras, hoarders are killing the fun, all auras get sold real fast, and they trying to keep price up.
i just want look good and get all glin auras *-*

Marqarita
05-29-2022, 11:19 AM
Forerunner from store was sold fast,i keep my eyes and waiting for an hour of it to be available but i could not get 1 'it was sold fast! "
*now i feeling meh!

Marqarita
05-29-2022, 11:26 AM
Limit the amount for purchasing xD 1 forerunner per account if ever aha! 📌

Enetry
05-29-2022, 11:35 AM
Agreed with all comment above, is almost impossible to get forerunner, it gets sold way less than a second.
Plus, if this event is about everyone having fun and getting nice things, please increase drop rate of auras, hoarders are killing the fun, all auras get sold real fast, and they trying to keep price up.
i just want look good and get all glin auras *-*+1

TheBoon
05-29-2022, 12:14 PM
extend the duration of forgotten vanity elixir 😬 10mins. is too short 😁

drawfflerz
05-29-2022, 12:44 PM
people always used auto click software on pc when to buy something special on limited time. pity on phone user...

Xuds
05-29-2022, 01:30 PM
+1. 0 chance to buy it, don't even see the button. There's should be some limit in account like 1 vanity per account. https://youtu.be/hXmuOA4yFW8 - for admins to show how it look like :/

Отправлено с моего M2101K7BNY через TapatalkWhen it's a 1 second going into 0 second press the blue info icon and you'll be able to see the purchase option make sure you have confirm plat purchase off and then from there it's just your reaction speed

mhysaa
05-29-2022, 03:07 PM
When it's a 1 second going into 0 second press the blue info icon and you'll be able to see the purchase option make sure you have confirm plat purchase off and then from there it's just your reaction speed

i tried that, bcs as someone said above, gets bugged at 0s... so i tried what u said, and still bugged at 0s if i stay w store open.

Xuds
05-29-2022, 03:14 PM
i tried that, bcs as someone said above, gets bugged at 0s... so i tried what u said, and still bugged at 0s if i stay w store open.I tried it without plat just to see and I saw the option to buy it you just gotta be fast or have good connection

mhysaa
05-29-2022, 03:17 PM
I tried it without plat just to see and I saw the option to buy it you just gotta be fast or have good connection

did u watched his video? it stays bugged at 0s, even after 1min later, it doesnt show sold out 3h:59min left... stays as 0s

Bigpiceps123
05-29-2022, 03:24 PM
Just Starts tapping the purchase Button Like crazy 5 Seconds before the Store resets thats how i got 3 Sets it Works, but Not always

Xuds
05-29-2022, 03:31 PM
did u watched his video? it stays bugged at 0s, even after 1min later, it doesnt show sold out 3h:59min left... stays as 0sDo u not read what I'm saying?
Press the blue I info icon when it's 1 second about to hit 0 seconds and it should look like how the para one (I'm using it as an example) it'll show the purchase option for less than half a second because everyone that already knows about this method uses it, so from there once you see it just click it as fast as you can I don't understand why you keep saying it says 0 seconds obviously the method of just standing there waiting for the timer doesn't workhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220529/c2901704703b6d4e321d7245d8e47ca2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220529/3d20ae0c64e449ac1f047cd5182e2af0.jpg

mhysaa
05-29-2022, 03:38 PM
Do u not read what I'm saying?
Press the blue I info icon when it's 1 second about to hit 0 seconds and it should look like how the para one (I'm using it as an example) it'll show the purchase option for less than half a second because everyone that already knows about this method uses it, so from there once you see it just click it as fast as you can I don't understand why you keep saying it says 0 seconds obviously the method of just standing there waiting for the timer doesn't workhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220529/c2901704703b6d4e321d7245d8e47ca2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220529/3d20ae0c64e449ac1f047cd5182e2af0.jpg

i tried that, bcs as someone said above, gets bugged at 0s... so i tried what u said, and still bugged at 0s if i stay w store open.
i think im clearly not the one who is NOT reading.

Xuds
05-29-2022, 03:46 PM
i think im clearly not the one who is NOT reading.I don't know what your problem is with me but if you can't get a vanity for whatever reason doesn't mean you gotta be rude to people that are trying to help good luck with the 0s for the rest of the forerunner sale

mhysaa
05-29-2022, 03:50 PM
I don't know what your problem is with me but if you can't get a vanity for whatever reason doesn't mean you gotta be rude to people that are trying to help good luck with the 0s for the rest of the forerunner sale

you are the one acting like there is a problem for no reason. I just said i tried your method and didnt work for me, stayed bugged, sorry if saying that ``it didnt work`` offended you.
Have a lovely day.

Redjellydonut
05-29-2022, 09:01 PM
If u try to buy on the last one they dont sell. That one is just to close. Just fyi

Megatr0n
05-30-2022, 03:49 AM
dont give free players more tokens . they not contributing to anything in the near of future of AL . if you can farm for 12hrs a day you can get at least get a job for 8hrs a day .

Sent from Decepticons HQ

SuperZack
05-30-2022, 04:23 AM
dont give free players more tokens . they not contributing to anything in the near of future of AL . if you can farm for 12hrs a day you can get at least get a job for 8hrs a day .

Sent from Decepticons HQLmao, why so harsh?. Bump for this rich..

Driofrib
05-30-2022, 05:48 AM
Cinco pls just increase the max tokens from 7. The difference is too much 100 with lix and 7 without. Pls make it 25

Bigpiceps123
05-30-2022, 06:41 AM
Lmao, why so harsh?. Bump for this rich..

Sent from my RMX2030 using TapatalkSarcasm

tvtheb
05-30-2022, 09:58 AM
Not well made -1 from me
Everything is just bad, loot rates, elixir, vanity drop rate..
Anyway we wait for goblin we can't have it all :)

Driofrib
05-30-2022, 11:20 AM
Cinco pls the tokens 😭

Ratatouille
06-01-2022, 03:19 AM
why elix is 10mins only .. in the information they said 20mins hayss

Amunrax
06-02-2022, 01:18 AM
Thanks for this event :)

Disyerto
06-02-2022, 01:54 AM
Thanks for a wonderful event!!

Oversupply of vanities resulting for its price to go down to 400g.

Why not let us liquidate Forgotten Vanities for 100k instead of 100g?

For us to maintain the supply and price not going down to 100k. It might also help newbies to earn gold in this event.

Direct message at forum.

Disyerto
06-02-2022, 01:56 AM
Thanks for a wonderful event!!

Oversupply of vanities resulting for its price to go down to 400g.

Why not let us liquidate Forgotten Vanities for 100k instead of 100g?

For us to maintain the supply and price not going down to 100k. It might also help newbies to earn gold in this event.

Direct message at forum.To maintain gold sink, why not add a chest for 100k in vendor too?

Direct message at forum.

SuperZack
06-02-2022, 02:21 AM
+1

Stevie Yap
06-02-2022, 05:22 AM
1 m sounds like a fair price. 100k is nothing at this current economic state.

Disyerto
06-02-2022, 09:44 AM
1 m sounds like a fair price. 100k is nothing at this current economic state.I think 1m is too much, and they probably won't do it. I think if 100k it's not that much for the economy and they might consider it.

Direct message at forum.

Oakmaiden
06-03-2022, 07:04 PM
Those store vanity prices are getting pricey af. A 2 piece set used to be 200 plats for NEW design. 600 for Hellish .. nott like ya had to draw it.. now this event feeling eerrrm...

Snowman Is here
06-03-2022, 08:43 PM
copy and paste, people buying recycled items for platinum. it’s quite funny watching the same people cry about it now because they don’t like wearing 300 gold vanity (:

once a beggar always a beggar, but good job sts for still managing to take their wallets while also putting the least amount of effort into anything, very impressive can’t wait to see it next year.

Sofie
06-03-2022, 09:35 PM
@Cinco please separate the weapon from the vanity
800 plat for a set is a lot!

Enviado de meu M2004J19C usando o Tapatalk

Sofie
06-03-2022, 09:38 PM
@Cinco please separate the weapon from the set
800 plat for a set is a lot!

Two
06-03-2022, 09:43 PM
800 and 600 plats are too mch, at least a platinum sale

brid06
06-05-2022, 08:47 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220525/f510ef3ce3eb68f363e85d502bb4baf6.jpg

Hello!

Can we have in store the sets listed above? As this was one of the most requested vanity from us.Yes and Yes again i need this

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk

thegamewinner
06-05-2022, 09:28 PM
Thanks STS

isensei
06-06-2022, 02:02 AM
Im not satisfied, there's no aura in vendor token :(

Sent from my RMX2151 using Tapatalk

Driofrib
06-06-2022, 11:44 AM
Pls make the inventory delete of the event sets to be 100k per item because they are really worthless but rare for noobs so I'll appreciate if u do that