PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Ultimate Skill Updates coming with Level 86 Expansion!

Cinco
08-28-2023, 08:44 AM
ULTIMATE SKILLS
Improvements and Enhancements!

The Level 86 Expansion will bring additional powers to your Ultimate Skills...

WARRIOR

Reflective Barrier
The Warrior blesses himself and allies with 800% damage reflection, 2X Health and +15% Critical Hit damage for 10 seconds!

Immortal
The Warrior screams out, constantly taunting all nearby enemies while increasing STR by 3X and becoming immune to damage for 15 seconds!

Why not "Rage?"
Rage is already OP and didn't need any buffs to the STR multiplier or the effect duration.
Sure - it could've been upgraded to give 7 or 8X STR but it really doesn't need that ;-)

SORCERER

Meteor Strike
A giant fireball rains from the sky in a large area, dealing massive damage to all enemies and applying a 3 sec. fire DoT.

Grand Protection
The Sorcerer blesses himself with an immense protective shield and immunity to push / pull effects for 2 seconds.

Why not 'Energize?'
This is another one that's already powerful enough.
Yeah we could've made it 75 or 85 (or even 100%) Haste... but 65% is extremely powerful!

ROGUE

Refuel
The Rogue and all allies receive 100% movement speed and 15% mitigation for 15 seconds.

Medicinal Herb
Grants 15% Boss Damage while regenerating 20% health every second for 15 seconds. The Rogue is invulnerable for 2 seconds after ingesting the herb.

Ultimate Aimed Shot
Unleash a sequence of 3 giant arrows on your enemy, striking for massive damage.

Thanks for all the great feedback on how to improve Class "Ultimate" Skills!
You'll note that most of these changes are pulled directly from forum suggestions.
Let us know what you think!

The Level 86 Expansion is nearing completion.
We look forward to adventuring with you in the Elder Woods!

Trubrothers
08-28-2023, 11:23 AM
So only rogue gets 3 ults?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salb
08-28-2023, 11:29 AM
So only rogue gets 3 ults?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt's just improvement bro
"Making something better than before"

Why X6 Str and energized not buffed?
+ Because they good enough

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Trubrothers
08-28-2023, 11:46 AM
It's just improvement bro
"Making something better than before"

Why X6 Str and energized not buffed?
+ Because they good enough

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Oh ok i see now ty

tapsykrete
08-28-2023, 12:02 PM
#4 .,....,...,

Encryptions
08-28-2023, 12:10 PM
Warr immortal ult could get stun and debuff resistance rather than immunity. 3x str already gives us a ton of hp. Do also add like 50% crit damage to the immortal ult too.
The barrier ult need to be around 15x reflect and 4x hp to be considered useful imo.

Metor didn't need much change other than maybe more damage and mob clear.
Grand protection is very useless in its current state imo, maybe change it to immune to damage for 10 seconds.

Rogues ults do need improved, the refuel is fine, the 15% armor is nice.
The herb needs to be heal 20% over 15s with a 50% stacking damage bonus or maybe a 25% crit damage bonus, no one will use this ult for bosses- this is mainly a temple event ult and BD is useless in there.
Ultimate aimshot just needs 1 arrow that does like 5x more damage than it previously did.
You could change ultimate aimshot to something like "Gone Rogue" where you get 2x dex and 40% crit damage for 13 seconds.

trueido
08-28-2023, 12:17 PM
Warr immortal ult could get stun and debuff resistance rather than immunity. 3x str already gives us a ton of hp. Do also add like 50% crit damage to the immortal ult too.
The barrier ult need to be around 15x reflect and 4x hp to be considered useful imo.

Grand protection is very useless in its current state imo, maybe change it to immune to damage for 10 seconds.

The herb needs to be heal 20% over 15s with a 50% stacking damage bonus or maybe a 25% crit damage bonus, no one will use this ult for bosses- this is mainly a temple event ult and BD is useless in there.
Ultimate aimshot just needs 1 arrow that does like 5x more damage than it previously did.
You could change ultimate aimshot to something like "Gone Rogue" where you get 2x dex and 40% crit damage for 13 seconds.

x2 DEX and 40% Crit Damage? xD
That is a pure nonsense

trueido
08-28-2023, 12:19 PM
Interesting buffs
But the Rogue Herb will still be pointless, a 50% HP buff will make it feel like an ult

Zfan
08-28-2023, 01:02 PM
Please increase the meteor and grand protection duration to 5-6 seconds. The current duration is too short for it to be of any use in dungeon runs.

Copycode
08-28-2023, 01:06 PM
Please increase the invulnerable time on herb likes mage's shield and deal damage around equally to current damage deal

Zfan
08-28-2023, 01:06 PM

Crit damage is a broken stat. Adding a lot of crit damage will break the game.

Trubrothers
08-28-2023, 01:23 PM

Gone rogue sounds sick

Angelaxd
08-28-2023, 01:45 PM
the rogue needs immunity in basic abilities, the shield we have is rubbish

Angelaxd
08-28-2023, 01:54 PM
We also need 1 skill that makes us invisible and resets skill and proc count and until we use 1 basic skill and after that they give us 1 high bonus damage, stamina and haste for 7-10 seconds.
In all games the rogue must focus on 1 target, designed to kill bosses or minibosses, not having the roll to attack in a crowd, we must play strategically, not make suicide attacks, believing ourselves to be gods.

Tekila
08-28-2023, 03:57 PM
I’m not fund of these announced changes but let’s see how you worked on expension content to make them work.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Blessful
08-28-2023, 04:17 PM
We also need 1 skill that makes us invisible and resets skill and proc count and until we use 1 basic skill and after that they give us 1 high bonus damage, stamina and haste for 7-10 seconds.
In all games the rogue must focus on 1 target, designed to kill bosses or minibosses, not having the roll to attack in a crowd, we must play strategically, not make suicide attacks, believing ourselves to be gods.

I'm guessing you meant Invincible, but an Invisibility ultimate for rogue sounds pretty cool.

snakeeyes
08-28-2023, 04:52 PM
Rogue ultimate aim shot did'nt equal to warior rage and meteor of mage, add more damage to ultimate aim shot, @Cinco try use war on catacomb boss and compare rogues ultimate aim lol,

Skeleton Mike
08-28-2023, 05:21 PM
Wait so Rage is staying? oh boy they're already taking a bad step, I can foresee the huge amounts of health bosses will have to compensate for such a unbalanced ultimate lol.

The only change I like is the Arrow Ultimate, although I kinda want something that shoots more arrows in a arc like in your typical rpg games.

And could you reconsider mage's shield Ultimate to be another supportive skill? make it so that it gives shields to other players.

luanwallace
08-28-2023, 05:27 PM
Grand shield seems kinda weak compared to the other ones

Enviado de meu SM-M236B usando o Tapatalk

snakeeyes
08-28-2023, 05:40 PM
Maybe for rogue medicinal herb exchange the 15% boss damage to 20% crit damage @Cinco

Sunsoon
08-28-2023, 06:35 PM
Mage meteor strike is useless rn I hope it will be better, so ppl start using with profit. Coz rn meteor strike can't kill regular enemys ...

Отправлено с моего SM-A715F через Tapatalk

stevenrealms
08-28-2023, 06:41 PM
as warrior user. warrior ult is getting lower.. the str multiplier reduce from 6x to 3x. warrior can only damage using rage. mage ang rogue can do high damage even without using ult.

Encryptions
08-28-2023, 08:03 PM

Crit damage is a broken stat. Adding a lot of crit damage will break the game.Don't know if you know how crit dmg works, it is op but not broken. If you do 100k damage total 0 crit then 50 crit damage gives you 0 damage. If you do 150k damage 100k being normal and 50k is the crit added and you have 50% crit damage then it will do 50k times 0.50 which gives you 25k damage so your total damage will be 175k

Xyv.io
08-28-2023, 08:47 PM
Don't know if you know how crit dmg works, it is op but not broken. If you do 100k damage total 0 crit then 50 crit damage gives you 0 damage. If you do 150k damage 100k being normal and 50k is the crit added and you have 50% crit damage then it will do 50k times 0.50 which gives you 25k damage so your total damage will be 175k

You've experimented? I thought it's flat more damage if you crit, 100k -> 150k if 50cd.

Zfan
08-28-2023, 09:03 PM
Don't know if you know how crit dmg works, it is op but not broken. If you do 100k damage total 0 crit then 50 crit damage gives you 0 damage. If you do 150k damage 100k being normal and 50k is the crit added and you have 50% crit damage then it will do 50k times 0.50 which gives you 25k damage so your total damage will be 175k

It was unnecessary for you to explain to me how the mechanics work because I have a complete understanding of it already.

I am speaking from experience. I have achieved a total of 130% crit damage with my character in-game. And after testing it around, one thing I can say is that it is completely broken.

In my opinion, 15% crit damage boost addition is more than enough (tbh this is a considerable boost already for warriors, but it would have been better if this was added in character skills instead of ultimate or maybe added in passives). I don't mind a 15-25% crit damage bonus, but asking for 40-50% crit damage (as you suggested) is just too greedy.

Zfan
08-28-2023, 09:16 PM
You've experimented? I thought it's flat more damage if you crit, 100k -> 150k if 50cd.

With respect, I would not take his word for it. There is more to it than what he mentioned above.
I am guessing the time he spent testing on it is equivalent to the time he tested Zodias Aegis about a year ago in his video.

It is better to test yourself to see how effective it is.

Encryptions
08-28-2023, 10:46 PM
With respect, I would not take his word for it. There is more to it than what he mentioned above.
I am guessing the time he spent testing on it is equivalent to the time he tested Zodias Aegis about a year ago in his video.

It is better to test yourself to see how effective it is.

Yeah, I for sure am a dumbass and don't know what I am talking about. Even though what I said is verified by the CEO.
And the year ago test is irrelevant considering it was updated with buffs and nerfs after that video.

Susanne
08-29-2023, 02:07 AM
I would take Encryptions word for it simply for the fact he is always right with regards to this kind of subject.
Oh, and I don't care how many bad messages I get in my inbox for saying this, in fact I love correcting bad spelling and grammar. :)

QuaseT
08-29-2023, 02:14 AM
I believe changes for rogues and mages were too little. We will probably still see all mages use the old energize and all rogues to barely use any ultimates.

Susanne
08-29-2023, 03:48 AM
I believe changes for rogues and mages were too little. We will probably still see all mages use the old energize and all rogues to barely use any ultimates.

Rogue ultimates have always been inferior and yes, mage is marginally better than rogue class. I don't know why rogues can't have a shield.

QuaseT
08-29-2023, 05:07 AM
Immortal ultimate also seems insanely good for hardcore mode. I hope it is balanced compared to the other classes.

Thewolfbull
08-29-2023, 06:14 AM
I just hope all of the new maps take long enough that we can actually charge/use our ultimates.

Itzmemohsin
08-29-2023, 07:15 AM
Man these ultimates and passives will hardly make any difference, hopefully there are new skills coming with the expansion , are they ?

Cinco
08-29-2023, 08:19 AM
Man these ultimates and passives will hardly make any difference, hopefully there are new skills coming with the expansion , are they ?

Only new Passives with the expansion. Skill changes of a much bigger nature will be happening later on.

Elitegoldwar
08-29-2023, 08:40 AM
Shield still useless :( bad update for mages, only war got nice updates sadlife

KarTik1
08-29-2023, 10:38 AM
Reflective barrier
800% reflection [emoji1303]
Instead of 2x xp it should give 25% crit damage and give 40-50% bd and ed to party .
Immortal
Instead of 3x str it should give 4x
With 20-30% crit chance
While giving whole party immunity for 10secs.

KarTik1
08-29-2023, 10:47 AM
Meteor
It should also debuff armor of enemies for 50-70% and deals 2-3 strikes of meteors instead of one .
Grand protection
It should grant a shield to all the party members while removing their all debuffs
And grant 50 ms for 10 sec .
Energies is great already just give it
20% crit damage to party just for the sake of upgrade .

KarTik1
08-29-2023, 10:59 AM
Refuel
Also should give 50% chance to remove all cd of party with 50% ultimate recharge.
Including ultimate recharge if a party member use ultimate and rouge uses refule it will start recharging again from next second.
Ultimate herb
20% hp/ sec good but should also grant to whole party boosting their core stat by 100% .
Aimed shot
Will lock rouges on highest hp target in range and rouges will do 3 shots in 2 secs while first shot will reduce armor by 20-30% second will give 15% crit damage and 3rd will give 20% bd .
So first shot will do least damage second will do a lil high and last will do massive damage .

KarTik1
08-29-2023, 11:01 AM
Reflective barrier
800% reflection [emoji1303]
Instead of 2x xp it should give 25% crit damage and give 40-50% bd and ed to party .
Immortal
Instead of 3x str it should give 4x
With 20-30% crit chance
While giving whole party immunity for 10secs.

And just the sake of ever ultimate getting something rage should also give 20% haste xd.

Alexwwe
08-29-2023, 02:37 PM
I like the meteor ult,the dot very helpfull; the immortal ult needs 1 more stat like for exemple 20%critical hit damage or something ; grand protection needs a buff like make imunity to all control for 2 sec; herb ult needs a little improvement like 15%damage reduction or mitigation armor and aim shot ultimate should deal one arrow dealing 10% of enemys max hp or 3sec dot dealing Shadow damage, this is my feedback, i would personally give all classes one dot for 3seconds with element, this way all classes will be usefull.

samhain
08-29-2023, 06:08 PM
ULTIMATE SKILLS
Improvements and Enhancements!

The Level 86 Expansion will bring additional powers to your Ultimate Skills...

ROGUE

Refuel
The Rogue and all allies receive 100% movement speed and 15% mitigation for 15 seconds.

Medicinal Herb
Grants 15% Boss Damage while regenerating 20% health every second for 15 seconds. The Rogue is invulnerable for 2 seconds after ingesting the herb.

Ultimate Aimed Shot
Unleash a sequence of 3 giant arrows on your enemy, striking for massive damage.

Ultimate skill examples one..

Immortal_Blood
08-29-2023, 08:20 PM
thanks but from a glace i still think rogue ults are weak

Neutrone
08-30-2023, 03:14 AM
Agreed on energizer being fine as it is. Some thoughts:

- Meteor strike should have the DOT
increased to 5 seconds or more.

- Sometimes an enemy in a group of enemies will be close and won't be hit by meteorite. Make it so that it strikes everything within a certain radius.

- Adding to the previous point have the meteorite be one giant fireball. And when it strikes the area within the blast radius is set ablaze for 10 seconds. Anything that passes through this area catches fire and takes DOT. Standing in this area also does heavy DOT.

- Grand protection should grant complete damage immunity for at least 5 seconds.

- Add a bit of resistance to elemental damage on Grand Protection as well.

Botbot
08-30-2023, 05:35 AM
Can we equip 3 ult

Angelaxd
08-30-2023, 08:44 AM
I'm guessing you meant Invincible, but an Invisibility ultimate for rogue sounds pretty cool.

No, invisible

hundurlee
08-30-2023, 10:39 AM
rog and mage ults are still weak compare to warr. Warrs are still do more damage with ult and they have huge str buffs and stuff. It is understandable that warrs can have that kind of defencive buffs but the damage part is just wrong. Mages and rogs should have more damage and dps then warr. İf you gonna give both defencive buff and huge damage buff (imo thats just ironic, one man army? come on) to warr you need to give rogs and mages something. So ok then, make mages and rogs one man army. Balance pls...

xbell
08-30-2023, 11:06 AM
rog and mage ults are still weak compare to warr. Warrs are still do more damage with ult and they have huge str buffs and stuff. It is understandable that warrs can have that kind of defencive buffs but the damage part is just wrong. Mages and rogs should have more damage and dps then warr. İf you gonna give both defencive buff and huge damage buff (imo thats just ironic, one man army? come on) to warr you need to give rogs and mages something. So ok then, make mages and rogs one man army. Balance pls...
Have you ever tried warrior?
Almost of the enemies is now have one hit skills or doing percentage damage.
Warriors is not good without ult.
Using kraken gears.
Fully op arc gears warrior damage is just like a decent rogue damage.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

recilencia123
08-30-2023, 11:15 AM

and is balanced, bcz rog and mage make lot dmg without ultimates if u compre with a warr

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

dangibg
08-31-2023, 11:42 AM
New arrow ultimate tested and approved!

Only needs to have auto aim for bosses, you cant expect players to hit it properly with current ping state in game, im always 2.5 seconds ahead of whatever happens.

Ign ~ Danrog

Neutrone
08-31-2023, 12:52 PM
Tested meteorite... The DoT isn't even noticable lol

Zfan
08-31-2023, 12:59 PM
- Increase the DOT or the damage in general of the meteorite ult, please. It is very very underwhelming.
- Increase the meters of the loot magnet. My pet loots the drops before the loot magnet is within range.
- Increase the haste passive to at least 5%.

Kaziscate
08-31-2023, 01:31 PM
I don’t think the buff to Grand Protection would be enough to get me to use it. At least in PvE, I don’t really know of any instances where push/pull is that much of an issue. 2 seconds is too short for it to be useful anyways. I probably would prefer if it provided debuff and stun immunity.

will0
09-01-2023, 07:26 AM
mage's meteor strike DOTs time need to be 5sec or more .. i dont see any difference in this buff