PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Egg-Stravaganza 2024

Pages : [1] 2

asommers
04-18-2024, 01:30 PM
Let us know what you think!

Preview post is located here (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?738953)).

-ALS

sanjikun
04-18-2024, 01:41 PM
now u will force to buy a elixir if u want to loot good eggs unlike before. congrats sts for making all the good event to worst . just continue making this game not a newbie friendly and pay to win game . keep it up .

Pxrk
04-18-2024, 01:52 PM
Instead of 1 Elix for open portal for the full pt Now u need 4 if all the pt 2ant to enter portal?? Idk Maybe coming back the old method for only 1 elix for the full pt?

Darndamsel
04-18-2024, 02:11 PM
Half an hour into event running on portal lix, I've yet to see a hero or arc egg drop from portal boss. So you're making every player pay 1m+ for the privilege of mythic eggs?

Also, one of the greatest joys of this game was buying a lix and running random to surprise players who couldn't afford lix with a free portal run. I'm very sad to see you've sucked even the act-of-random-kindness joy out of this event. :(

sweeetcakes
04-18-2024, 02:18 PM
Why changes to good events? The only changes is to STS pocket, no benefits to me that I see. Events getting worse and worse.

Kebleer
04-18-2024, 02:39 PM
The event has no drops, u changed that you need elix to join portal, i understand, but the drops are so bad, u get nothing from this

presp600
04-18-2024, 02:42 PM

How does this even happen lmao, also are common eggs lootable and can the odds be increased ty.

Maisakurajima
04-18-2024, 02:43 PM
Force people to buy the elixir and give them mythic eggs, how generous of you sts

Ezzzyyyy
04-18-2024, 02:51 PM
pain, can surely work on drop rates and fixing remaps. not everyone gold loot farms, some just love events like this and depend upon it. (The key is balance )

Titanium
04-18-2024, 02:53 PM
Hey STS,

Please do something for people who are playing on hc. Decrease the complexity of the portals mobs. Especially wolfs.

brian98
04-18-2024, 02:54 PM
All events i see the coments and its full of negative comments and still sts keep doing worst every event amazing how this game has become a p2w and impossible to play for new players

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

Darndamsel
04-18-2024, 02:54 PM
Half an hour into event running on portal lix, I've yet to see a hero or arc egg drop from portal boss. So you're making every player pay 1m+ for the privilege of mythic eggs?

Also, one of the greatest joys of this game was buying a lix and running random to surprise players who couldn't afford lix with a free portal run. I'm very sad to see you've sucked even the act-of-random-kindness joy out of this event. :(

Update: Over an hour into event on portal lix and the best eggs anyone I'm with in portal gets is mythic. I even double luck lixed on top of luck pet. Does this seem right?

I'd switch from war to rogue to test if higher damage is a factor but I'd hate to lose money on a lix if this event isn't working right.

brian98
04-18-2024, 02:56 PM
Update: Over an hour into event on portal lix and the best eggs anyone I'm with in portal gets is mythic. I even double luck lixed on top of luck pet. Does this seem right?

I'd switch from war to rogue to test if higher damage is a factor but I'd hate to lose money on a lix if this event isn't working right.How is that pay to lose going for u friend ?

Patossss
Bad drop zzzz lol recheck loot

Enviado desde mi CMA-LX2 mediante Tapatalk

HeartBreaker
The amount of elix are not worth of drops , running for an hour only mythic are the best drop.

Sent from my Infinix X670 using Tapatalk

Patossss
04-18-2024, 03:01 PM
Jajajjaja The biggest zavier scam I've seen from arcane legends if they're going to put something that's worth so it's worth Asommers Remiem CInCo

Ariadia
04-18-2024, 03:02 PM

How does this even happen lmao, also are common eggs lootable and can the odds be increased ty.

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulyepuja
04-18-2024, 03:05 PM
1 hour elix done, the only highest tier pet is mythic.

Statsonly
04-18-2024, 03:09 PM
1 hour in and my best drop is malthus😂

codered
04-18-2024, 03:11 PM
No more fun zavier i see

Grimgz
04-18-2024, 03:16 PM
This time all of your pt members need to have elixir to enter and the worst part is that the drop rate of arcane and heroic egg is terrible.. 1 hour lix run and only 1 of my pt got a arcane egg and its maridos RIP. 😂

ralmarte
04-18-2024, 03:16 PM
+1 elix per player that wanna join a portal is fair enough but drop chance for arc/heroic seems quite low.... 1 hour spend for 0 arc/heroic

Susanne
04-18-2024, 03:20 PM
1 hour in and my best drop is malthus😂
Same. Wasted lix.
I tried to reply to you earlier in your previous post but thread moved to here.
I did misunderstand what you meant, re: bosses. Sorry, I didn't read it correctly. My bad.

tanasescu490
04-18-2024, 03:21 PM
A total fiasco. You can call it Slot machine Zavier for now. You killed a good one. I have no words to express my frustration. Perhaps I should move on because this is certainly a dead end road for the future of this game. Spent over 40 mil to post my items in auc this week. The economy is frozen.

dmqp
04-18-2024, 03:22 PM
- 1 free and bound to account portal elixir every 24 hr would be nice. I don't need it, but i understand why people dislike change from 1 elixir in party to everyone with elixir in party.
- Now, that we have 2 mini-bosses in portal, can they drop egg too? To not make it completely crazy to have 3 enemies that drop eggs, mini-bosses would have 5% chance to drop an egg.

That's it for now, i like event so far. Thanks

Sulphurea
04-18-2024, 03:22 PM
Prolly sts forgot to add arcanes and heroics tonloot table lmao total waste of plat no jokes, better farm hedo and buy what you need

Inviato dal mio 23053RN02A utilizzando Tapatalk

Darndamsel
04-18-2024, 03:31 PM
Can someone at STS please post information on the system update? Was this event changed at all? Tia

dvlong
04-18-2024, 03:41 PM
This used to be people’s favorite event. But With these changes, it is sad.

Newmage
04-18-2024, 03:45 PM
Why do you guys never fix the obvious? I’m spending half my elixir clearing maps that never reset while 10 people leave and remap just to join the same, unfinished map. Fix this garbage it’s not hard to reset maps during this event so people aren’t spending half their time remapping.

Newmage
04-18-2024, 04:10 PM
Sts…..is it really that hard to reset maps that Zavier has already appeared in?

imfeared
04-18-2024, 04:20 PM
1.5hrs to see one person in the pt loot an arc egg. Rough start

sanjikun
04-18-2024, 04:23 PM
they only making the event worst . the event where the newbie and f2p players waiting become worst . guess ur becoming greed for money . hoping all the newbies and og dont rate u one star on playstore before they quit 😂 keep it up sts just make more ways to kill ur game pls 😂

Baikanur
04-18-2024, 04:27 PM
2 hours and neither I nor my teammates get an arc, heroic egg )
Eggzhavier is very greedy this year....or probably someone else :eagerness:

Iseenoobs
04-18-2024, 04:29 PM
Like every other year Eggzavier in kt4 teleports between rooms or dissapears alltogether 2-3 sec after spawning.

Antignom
04-18-2024, 04:37 PM
2 hours lix only myth egg.. do something.

Sifff
04-18-2024, 04:44 PM
Finally, the Best event of the year becomes the worst of the year! Your motive for doing this? Almost 3 hour farming and no arcane /heroic egg

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk

Americanarmy
04-18-2024, 04:45 PM
Only 1 hour and got a arc bubo egg that’s extremely sad I remember back in 2020-2021 esily getting 2-3 arcs in a hour plus 2 heros now its ethier u dont get one with 2 elix or u get 1 arc in span on 2 hours

Americanarmy
04-18-2024, 04:49 PM
Only 1 hour and got a arc bubo egg that’s extremely sad I remember back in 2020-2021 esily getting 2-3 arcs in a hour plus 2 heros now its ethier u dont get one with 2 elix or u get 1 arc in span on 2 hours normal zav is soo soo badd remove him entirely and just leave scrambeld one

|Ares|
04-18-2024, 04:58 PM
Common eggs don't drop at all and for some seasonals they're crucial, can this get fixed?
Either put them in normal Zavier loot table or with those mini bosses in the portal on first/second gate.

Ouch21
04-18-2024, 05:02 PM
3 elix, no arcane or heroic egg, whats the purpose of elix anyway? Just to open the portal and loot nothing special?

Sent from my TECNO CK8n using Tapatalk

brian98
04-18-2024, 05:03 PM
3 elix, no arcane or heroic egg, whats the purpose of elix anyway? Just to open the portal and loot nothing special?

Sent from my TECNO CK8n using TapatalkThe point is for u to waste gold and plat :)

Grimgz
04-18-2024, 05:29 PM
Ok I'm done with this event.. 3 lix and still no heroic/arcane egg like they said this year events is the worst like someone is getting greedy.. AL is not fun like before and I think Im gonna rest again for years in this game.

Naaabmage
04-18-2024, 05:46 PM
Removed arcs n heroics from kt4 and u moved them all to portal? Sad I tell u....so p2w it's sickening... and it seems u nerfed arc n heroics drop rate in portal too?? Wow another good event ruined just like easter....what's next?? I suggest you up the drop rate for arcs n heroics in portal cus no one wanna run this event alrdy.

Budoypao
04-18-2024, 05:47 PM
3 hrs grinding only mythic and legendary? This is it?

Fahtsssss
04-18-2024, 05:55 PM
Genuinely asking, why the last two major events you guys make them worse?

Before we could loot arcane with eggzavier and we all didn't need elix but now u need elix to join portal and we can only loot mythic from eggzavier and need elix for a chance to loot arc/heroic.... just why?

Xcwarrxc
04-18-2024, 05:56 PM
what u did to zavier event? no good drop at all goodness... u already made it p2w and even those who run portal lix map cant even loot a good egg

Trulex
04-18-2024, 05:57 PM
are the eggs from the vendor only available from the vendor or can they also drop from the boss

Americanarmy
04-18-2024, 06:10 PM
are the eggs from the vendor only available from the vendor or can they also drop from the boss

From the looks of everyone rage here and ingame seems like heroic arcs are locked behind vendor haha i did loot bubo in the first 45min after that nothing drop rate is soo soo small that there basically forcing you to give up and buy from pet vendor

Xinghvn
04-18-2024, 06:16 PM
Yea, I wouldn't mind even if they just include a selection of old arcanes and heroic eggs to drop from normal eggzavier.

Encryptions
04-18-2024, 06:19 PM
What an expansion huh?
-Proc stacking removed but weapons that are 10x stronger than what we did proc stack together are added.
-Inventory slots are removed from venders and placed in the plat store at absurd prices.
-Temple event was said to be harder but people still made it past hundreds of waves.
-Easter got ruined, crazy point requirement to loot certain eggs, luck becomes useless.
-Levelar drops become very scarce.
-Eggzavier drops trash unless you use a 1mil elixir then maybe just maybe you have a chance to recover what you spent on the elix after running for an hr.
Boss hp is absurdly increased by 2-7x in elite maps.
-A lot more things are being placed behind a pay wall in general.
-Catacombs same loot not a single change.
-Crazy achievements are added that just require billions of gold to complete. No skill what so ever.
-Rushing everything and adding useless gears to the game people can't make a use out of because they cost as much as a set thats more powerful than they are. Sets become dust in the span of weeks of release.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

Crystalwiz
04-18-2024, 06:59 PM
4 hours and 4 lixes so far and zero heroic or arcane. This is so sad and disappointing to run. I don't know why you don't want us to get anything good to help us with our aps. I agree all events this year have been nerfed ( bad drops) and not worth it to play. You need to adjust your formula for dropping heroic and arcane eggs...please! Do something nice 4 us.

Mostly legendary eggs r dropping... same with other event you give us what we don't need. Do u play the game? Everyone is so bummed with the direction you r leading us/

Xcwarrxc
04-18-2024, 07:00 PM
please fix this early, its not too late, drop rate sucks so bad

Lee kwang soo
04-18-2024, 07:07 PM
Im sad :'c.

Happilyanonymous
04-18-2024, 07:13 PM
4 lix..4 2x boss loot...1 hero pet. I'd rather have 1 week of event with great drops vs 2 weeks with none.

sanjikun
04-18-2024, 07:33 PM
imagine ur paying to support the game and they making to ruin every event . look at the valley event . trash lb reward and now this . i will not be surprise if ur game remove on playstore . just dont wish ur game will not flood one star review on playstore resulting on removing ur game to it 😂 just keep it up dont hear all the complaints and always make a response after a week of the event 😂

Anehazaz
04-18-2024, 07:37 PM
I did 2 normal runs just to test earlier this evening..saw the ‘improvements’ and logged off. I call them ‘improvements’ because that’s what should be happening in this game…we take a step forward and then back 5. Progress needs to be in all areas of the game..you should have just cancelled the event tbh. This isn’t a favourite event of mine by any means but it is for a lot of other players. It’s getting tiresome now that every event seems to be going through the same cycle.
To be more clear it’s totally ridiculous what you have done to this event … the reason obviously is you want more people to buy plat to get the elix and buy eggs from vendors..players should think carefully before they do this . I personally think you would be better using effort to make better events and incorporate your plat sales within that rather than using an event that’s been here from early on in the game to exploit players.

Learns
04-18-2024, 07:41 PM
Increase drop rate, after 2 hours of running I've seen 1 arc egg looted and 0 heroics, rare to find even a mythic. Idk how you managed to make most players favourite event a waste of time and gold.

Ariadia
04-18-2024, 07:45 PM
what happened to this event!?

Budoypao
04-18-2024, 07:47 PM
They ruined all event btw. until now no changes on drop rate

Gigannte
04-18-2024, 08:16 PM
I did an experiment to remove all my friends who hadn't logged in for more than 50 days, it went from 580 friends to 220, and there are several who still haven't logged in for 30 days! This situation is regrettable!

Heiankyoto30
04-18-2024, 08:21 PM
Hey sts, we're having a hard time farming at kt4. Kt4 is not resetting even if we've remapped for like 5 times and it's still not resetting. I'm running in random and I encounter some legends struggling the same issue. I hope you guys can fix this in new patch. Thanks! Best of luck to the team. ^~^

Sent from my Infinix X6812B using Tapatalk

nathan2693
04-18-2024, 08:26 PM
Last Valley Protectorate Event - Botched
Egg Stravaganza Event - Botched

What else will be next on the list of Botched events for this year? Pls no more LOL

So since you guys are doing some experimentations on event just like what you did on Last Valley Protectorate Event, are you also going to do the same on Rusk Force Industries Event this May? If yes, please make it better. Also what happened to the Origami inspired vanities that you teased before. And please... Don't ruin Goblin Event too.

Americanarmy
04-18-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Valley Protectorate Event - Botched
Egg Stravaganza Event - Botched

What else will be next on the list of Botched events for this year? Pls no more LOL

So since you guys are doing some experimentations on event just like what you did on Last Valley Protectorate Event, are you also going to do the same on Rusk Force Industries Event this May? If yes, please make it better. Also what happened to the Origami inspired vanities that you teased before. And please... Don't ruin Goblin Event too.
What happend to the origami

Kakashis
04-18-2024, 09:00 PM
Badge looks good with the yellow sparkles, but you can't see them on center white egg background. Could you put at least a full pink circle in the middle of the egg? It looks a little strange with mostly white and the pink spots in 4 corners only are cut off. Kinda like the one in my name banner at the bottom. Would be so much better with at least one full circle spot on the egg.

will0
04-18-2024, 09:16 PM
you can see the trend .. elix is needed for all upcoming events.. opening crates (more eggs drop) is more op than running map

Greazemk
04-18-2024, 09:23 PM
Any plans to "fix" the current state of eggzavier?
If the drop rate is intended, then goodluck to everyone.

Oh boy, I hope not.

kevtapon
04-18-2024, 09:53 PM
Up! Please Devs just make the map unusable to others when it's already been used by other people. Same issue every zavier event. It's so annoying to remap and get an already used map for like atleast 3 times before you get a new one. Please fix.

Sent from my 23053RN02A using Tapatalk

asommers
04-18-2024, 11:01 PM
The event has no drops, u changed that you need elix to join portal, i understand, but the drops are so bad, u get nothing from this

I have verified that the event has drops.

How does this even happen lmao

The accidental awarding of the Banner Bash bronze tier has been fixed. You can keep what was accidentally given out.

also are common eggs lootable and can the odds be increased ty.

Common eggs don't drop at all and for some seasonals they're crucial, can this get fixed?

We didn't think players wanted common eggs, so we left them out of the loot tables. We'll consider adding them back in.

... fixing remaps ...

Why do you guys never fix the obvious? I’m spending half my elixir clearing maps that never reset while 10 people leave and remap just to join the same, unfinished map. Fix this garbage it’s not hard to reset maps during this event so people aren’t spending half their time remapping.

Sts…..is it really that hard to reset maps that Zavier has already appeared in?

Not sure what the issue is here, you haven't progressed far enough in the zone to close the zone. Complete the zone, or if you leave and reenter, it will place you in an available instance that hasn't been marked too far along to join.

Update: Over an hour into event on portal lix and the best eggs anyone I'm with in portal gets is mythic.

1.5hrs to see one person in the pt loot an arc egg. Rough start

+1 elix per player that wanna join a portal is fair enough but drop chance for arc/heroic seems quite low.... 1 hour spend for 0 arc/heroic

Only 1 hour and got a arc bubo egg that’s extremely sad I remember back in 2020-2021 esily getting 2-3 arcs in a hour plus 2 heros now its ethier u dont get one with 2 elix or u get 1 arc in span on 2 hours

So, an hour into a two-week event and you're expecting the highest rarity eggs? Let's do the math and assume you receive one per hour, that's 24 per day for two weeks or 300+ Heroic/Arcane/Arcanite eggs per player.

Random's gonna random, but it's the most fair.

- 1 free and bound to account portal elixir every 24 hr would be nice.

I like this suggestion.

Like every other year Eggzavier in kt4 teleports between rooms or dissapears alltogether 2-3 sec after spawning.

I haven't been able to reproduce this. If you can give me a video, I'd be able to see what he's doing.

All eggs in the random vendors also are lootable with the elixir. The vendors are there in case players are looking for specific pets.

Badge looks good with the yellow sparkles, but you can't see them on center white egg background. Could you put at least a full pink circle in the middle of the egg? It looks a little strange with mostly white and the pink spots in 4 corners only are cut off. Kinda like the one in my name banner at the bottom. Would be so much better with at least one full circle spot on the egg.

We'll take a look.

Thanks for the continued feedback!

-ALS

Ouch21
04-18-2024, 11:12 PM
If u compare last egg zavier and today's egg zavier event, the drop of arcane and heroics egg today is so low. you use 1 elix =1hour of running the maps without getting any heroic and arcane eggs. Please buff the drop rate and make it like last year egg zavier drop rate. Please, thankyou.

Sent from my TECNO CK8n using Tapatalk

Darklotusss
04-18-2024, 11:21 PM
4-5 hours looted 1 hero 1 arc...

XahalAL
04-18-2024, 11:42 PM
Just a suggestion. If you guys don't have any intentions on fixing the map reset, why don't you just make egg-zavier's chance to spawn a couple of times in a map? This way players won't have to remap everytime they get an already used map? This also benefits people who don't run with lix and they'd actually clear the whole map. Again, just a sugguestion.

Sent from my 23053RN02A using Tapatalk

Tekila
04-18-2024, 11:54 PM
To greedy not enough efforts.

Thank you for the participation.

The mechanics are the same as before but with the obligation to have an elix per person. So you can’t share your elix benefits to randoms.

I hope you make tons of benefits by transforming the game in a real gatcha with crap gameplay, crap drop chances and paid gear and everything.

It used to be one of the funniest event with the best drop rate of useful things. Now 1h in multiple parties and didn’t even see 1 arc or hero egg for real 4 people for 1h some with double loot elix and everyone with luck. Actually it’s a punition not a game all that frustration running for nothing.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Batuakik12
04-18-2024, 11:57 PM
Just say that ur greedy with that platinum money lil bro. "Very new player friendly" 💀

Vikusato
04-19-2024, 12:22 AM
The event is no more new player friendly. Don't waste ur gold on lix

tanasescu490
04-19-2024, 12:28 AM
Bro, from time to time, take a break and play your game and tell us how it feels. It s a f slot machine. Do you think people want to play a slot machine or have fun? Instead of fixing your game you and your time just try to get as much money as you can from what you have before it will crash. You re extremely lucky to have enough dumb people (including me) who does the same mistake again and again. But as some point there is enough. When I log in and I get more frustrated than having fun, I ll complain because I spend money, I spend time and I have expectations in return. And I am among the few who spend the least in your product. I can't imagine how it feels to have tens of thousands spent just to end up in the same place. You did that sh again. Your greediness ruined people again for the fifth time in the past few months. You just don't realize beside those few worksheets filled with data that you re looking at in your small office, how it feels when you spend days after days, your money, your energy to grind a f game just to end up poorer than before. You have 3 f npcs in every event map filled with eggs, you have them in lockeds. Why on earth didn't put a cap on how many lockeds you can open and decided to release again a lockbox filled with all the gears in it. Most of items people were looking for that are gated by this insane pay wall are now widely available to the poorest without effort. Your economy is more aggressive than Forex. It was obviously that people will open a ton of lockeds for egg-zavier. Why would you crash the market for all endgame gears like that? It is the last time I'm writing to your forum and having any piece of feedback given to you and your time because the amount of frustration I ve gathered in the past few months playing your game is absolutely insane. I wish you'll end up realizing the impact of your decisions and from time to time, play your game before taking any further decisions. You'll never understand how a game feels until you play it.

ALHenrymorgan
04-19-2024, 12:31 AM
The Event are getting worst. I spend 2x Egg-Zavier Elix but the best pet egg I looted is mythic egg only. This year, each players in party requires Egg-Zavier Elix. Unlike last year 4 players in party can contribute to buy 1 Elix which good for 1 hour portal run and the drop rate compare last year was very worst like 1/10. This game is becoming more and more pay to win, you can see in events after sts removed the slot using tokens then they added opening locked crates can earn points. Then now reducing the drop rate a lot for us to keep buying elix using platinum or gold in auction. Hopefully they can fix it and it won't be the same ending like their other game Pocket Legend.

ALHenrymorgan
04-19-2024, 12:46 AM
Bro, from time to time, take a break and play your game and tell us how it feels. It s a f slot machine. Do you think people want to play a slot machine or have fun? Instead of fixing your game you and your time just try to get as much money as you can from what you have before it will crash. You re extremely lucky to have enough dumb people (including me) who does the same mistake again and again. But as some point there is enough. When I log in and I get more frustrated than having fun, I ll complain because I spend money, I spend time and I have expectations in return. And I am among the few who spend the least in your product. I can't imagine how it feels to have tens of thousands spent just to end up in the same place. You did that sh again. Your greediness ruined people again for the fifth time in the past few months. You just don't realize beside those few worksheets filled with data that you re looking at in your small office, how it feels when you spend days after days, your money, your energy to grind a f game just to end up poorer than before. You have 3 f npcs in every event map filled with eggs, you have them in lockeds. Why on earth didn't put a cap on how many lockeds you can open and decided to release again a lockbox filled with all the gears in it. Most of items people were looking for that are gated by this insane pay wall are now widely available to the poorest without effort. Your economy is more aggressive than Forex. It was obviously that people will open a ton of lockeds for egg-zavier. Why would you crash the market for all endgame gears like that? It is the last time I'm writing to your forum and having any piece of feedback given to you and your time because the amount of frustration I ve gathered in the past few months playing your game is absolutely insane. I wish you'll end up realizing the impact of your decisions and from time to time, play your game before taking any further decisions. You'll never understand how a game feels until you play it.

+1 Ya they will never understand cuz they're not the one spending a lot of hours and spending some money to play the game. I just hope they realized how hard to grind every day just to earn gold specially for new players.

Shineee
04-19-2024, 01:03 AM
5 elix portal and only drop myth egg ty sts 🗿

offspring
04-19-2024, 01:07 AM
Feels like the event should be called "ZAVIER LOCKS EVENT" at this moment. Please don't focus on your pay to win in future events, if this continues events are messed up already. I appreciate the efforts that's been made by the devs but could you please be considerate to be generous to your players? I feel like this year zavier's event will just benefit those who open "locks". Isn't it reasonable to atleast buff the drop rate of "higher rarity" since "normal zavier" highest rarity drop is only mythic. That's why I feel like arc/heroic rarity should have a buffed on drop rate.

deathhbringer
04-19-2024, 01:10 AM

So, an hour into a two-week event and you're expecting the highest rarity eggs? Let's do the math and assume you receive one per hour, that's 24 per day for two weeks or 300+ Heroic/Arcane/Arcanite eggs per player.

-ALS

If it waas random we appreciate that but compared to previous years u guys have significantly lowered the drop rates n made it p2w where without spending on elixir we cant loot anything if we are spending 10 plats we expect to loot atleast 1-2 eggs like previous years in last 6 hours not a single heroic or arcane eggs.... just want us to spend plat for under rated nerfed event where everything is paid. Previous years normal zavier had arcane n heroic chances now even that is removed just u guys are money hungry want to squeeze as much as money as possible before game die

offspring
04-19-2024, 01:16 AM
Hi STS with all due respect, just wanted to mention the statement you made about saying assuming "AVERAGE OF 1 ARCANE/ HEROIC EGG PER HOUR?". I even used 3 ELIXIR ALREADY and still no higher rarity like ARCANE/HEROIC SO FAR. Feels like it's just necessary to atleast buff the drop rate of those higher rarity eggs at this point.

eze
04-19-2024, 01:19 AM
Ok, sts we know you guys need money from your 5 month plat sale and making drops from locks decent (no complains but I rmb someone complain about invest in sb gear price dropped greatly next week) , but you are ruining your game with your bad decisions! (and I still bought plat today :D ) I hope you guys make better decisions for real though.

Budoypao
04-19-2024, 01:19 AM
Petition to bring back the Old Egg zavier Drop rate!

sanjikun
04-19-2024, 01:20 AM
so funny so what would we expect then ? spending almost above 5m for elix and get 1 heroic or arcane that is almost for 1m . just keep showing ur becoming greed on money now . looking forward on destorying ur game in the upcoming events 😂✌️

AucResearcher
04-19-2024, 01:30 AM
so funny so what would we expect then ? spending almost above 5m for elix and get 1 heroic or arcane that is almost for 1m . just keep showing ur becoming greed on money now . looking forward on destorying ur game in the upcoming events 😂✌️
Exactly , imagine someone spend 3-5m on elix and not looting any Arcane & Heroic at all...those who are new and cant afford elix are not making any gold at all but losses....very very disappointed

sanjikun
04-19-2024, 01:36 AM
true. imagine newbie players make a hardwork just to buy speed set on this event so they can make a gold for their gears or slots and this is gonna happen . i will not surprise if this game will be flooded on one star and negative comments on playstore resulting of the game remove from it . 😂

Naaabmage
04-19-2024, 01:37 AM
Worst event ever....from a top tier event down to one of the absolute worst...great job sts again... I suggest u actually listen to some of ur player base...especially the paying ones.....like myself I kinda wanna walk away n nvr buy plat again this event n easter made al future not so bright

Antignom
04-19-2024, 01:44 AM
1. i farmed 3 lixes(3hours) max was mythic pets nothing else
2. if 1 egg in 1 hour who got time farmed 24h a day lol very weak answer on that
3. the drop rate is terrible as hell..
if there comes no droprate up thats my last event on that game then i will leave the game thats not the way i wanna play anymore a game.. i waste money and time and get nothing… sad

ALLMIGHT
04-19-2024, 01:48 AM
Keep try run 1 week and see what can we got, still got 2 week for event

Xcwarrxc
04-19-2024, 01:54 AM
from one of the best event to one of the worst, pls fix the drop rate its not too late, spending gold for 4x elix and not even getting a single arc/heroic eggs that's too terrible

shizue
04-19-2024, 01:55 AM
Sts new burning mechanism

Sent from my 22021211RG using Tapatalk

Budoypao
04-19-2024, 02:06 AM
Give 1 star at Play store! Bring back old Egg zavier event drop rate!

Happilyanonymous
04-19-2024, 02:36 AM
So I ran 5 hrs for 10 plat per lix= 50 plat. I had 5 2x boss loot for 20 plat each.
SO I spent 150 plat to run 5 hrs in event and I dropped one hero pet.
Store chest are 30 plat..no limit..and they drop 1 hero every other chest...plus gear.
Id rather just open chests.

Batuakik12
04-19-2024, 02:37 AM
As u can see there's nothing but negative reply about the recent egGreedy zavier event. Think about the new/newbie/mid player too, that hope for a way to actually progress in game by doing events, since they didn't have the time,gear,gold etc to farm Gold or in this case buy the alot of zavier elixirs. Since it looked like u guys devs pushing this game into a full p2w game. And yeah ain't no way you actually think most of the players play this game 24h/day. Put the ego aside and listen to the players. Sryy my english is bad but not as bad as the game current state

Xcwarrxc
04-19-2024, 03:02 AM
and what's even the purpose of adding mini boss inside the portal map? when it doesn't drop anything? unlike levlar mini boss drop lower exp compared to the main boss

Susanne
04-19-2024, 03:07 AM
Like I said in an earlier post, I didn't need a crystal ball to see what was coming. I did expect this to be another ruined event but to be honest, I didn't expect such a shambolic handling of what was once a good and fun event.
I will remind the developers of something they said long ago, this game was an escape from the reality of everyday life (or words to that effect).
Well these days, everyday life sucks for a lot of people. Please don't mirror real life for those of us who have supported you financially for years and for those who cannot afford to through no fault of their own.
Your decisions have been harsh to those who looked forward to logging in to what was once rated the best mobile game. I'm beginning to think that thoughtlessness has become a disease these days.

HeartBreaker
04-19-2024, 03:33 AM
5 elix only got 1singe [emoji17]

Sent from my Infinix X670 using Tapatalk

Svmxygn
04-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Drop rates soooo bad we neee increas it

2201117TG cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

dmqp
04-19-2024, 03:42 AM
I did not comment drop rates yesterday after 1 hour of running portal, today i will.

What i like:
- spawn rate of Egg-zavier is really good,
- can interact with portal when in combat,
- all eggs can drop (except for excluded ones)

What i dislike:
- drop rate of heroic & arcane eggs is bad (after running for 6 hours i've looted 1x arcane kris & kringle, which is valued 500k)
- can't see elixir icon in HUD
- when running in party standard kraag tombs 4 (popular map for this event), everytime we find egg-zavier, party leader has to use /pz command to unlock map, so next enter of kt4 map won't return team to same instance of map

I was hoping to loot some arcane & heroic eggs to get closer to complete my pet APS, but it looks like i should farm gold and buy what i need. I find it sad. As i've mentioned above, i have looted 1x arcane egg worth 500k in 6 hours. 6 hours of farming gold can give me 50x more gold. So by farming gold for 6 hours i'll get more eggs i need than by running event. I would appreciate buff in drop rates of arcane & heroic eggs. I know this event is 2 weeks long, and you probably did not want all eggs to get very cheap, but current drop rates are not good.

I am going to farm gold now in hope drop rates can be buffed, so i can return and play Egg-zavier event.

Sifff
04-19-2024, 03:49 AM
5 elix = 5 hour = 1 Arcane egg hmm ..i suggest just making this event 1 week only ..like usual.. Why did u guys change every single event into a p2w mechanism?

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk

Erengald
04-19-2024, 04:25 AM
Normally I wouldn't have expressed myself here on the forum regarding an event, but the situation is really bad.
After 3 hours of farming with the elixir I wonder what the purpose of the event is, maybe spend plat to buy inventory slots for trash pets?
I write not only for myself, but also for all guildmates (Bellum guild) who don't have an account here on the forum.
The drop is terrible, personally I've only seen 1 heroic and that's it.
Farming for 3 hours and only reading about complaints is not inspiring at all.
Change something please.
Increase the drop a bit, give the portal mini bosses the chance to drop eggs, whatever but do something.

Seliik
04-19-2024, 04:42 AM
I wouldn't bother complaining too much guys, they're taking us for fools and they don't even disguise it.

|Ares|
04-19-2024, 05:23 AM
Quick feedback
Around 6-7 elixirs used both on hardcore and normal toon and around 20 double boss loot elixirs (after some time just realized no point in using any more).
Results? Highest drop mythic eggs only.
Previous Zavier events had way better drop rate, the only great thing about the event right now was the fixing the way of entering the portal during the combat. Can call it quality of life fix.
Rest is just bad, hundreds of legendary eggs at its finest and that's all.
Also would like to be able to drop common eggs from non-portal zavier, would help seasonal chars.

Corviss the Lich
04-19-2024, 06:31 AM
I looted kaplonky spoinky 1 eggus benedict arcanatus dressing salsa papa john burger plonka dink oink oink 5 elixirs

Anehazaz
04-19-2024, 06:50 AM
I can take or leave this event tbh, but looking at the community as a whole I can see why you now have 6 pages of complaints. An event that was enjoyed by the majority of players and did so much for bringing players together has been used as a cash grab. An old event (which required little effort from the sts team apart from updates of eggs) has turned into time wasting rubbish!

Gobe
04-19-2024, 07:19 AM
Please fix this 6 elixir run nothing drop make it fun like before

sanjikun
04-19-2024, 07:25 AM
guess they did not want to listen to the players complaint. but look at the one star on their review on playstore now. goodluck sts 😂

Statsonly
04-19-2024, 08:00 AM
Generally i come to post happy passive comments but I've been running atleast 4-6 hours with a fast team and the best loot I've seen is arcanie precious. This is absolutely outrageous , how is this acceptable for 14 days?

arcaneping
04-19-2024, 08:11 AM
I don't know what makes dev so contented about their drop rate.... Do you guys ever play to your own game and fell the way the players felt. This is still day 1. I hope you can fix it...

Xcwarrxc
04-19-2024, 08:23 AM
why still not fix it? cant you see all the complaints? ppl been running the map forever yet only loot trash eggs and its too tiring not getting a single good drop

Leomvs
04-19-2024, 08:52 AM
Ty STS you ruined one of the most loved events in Arcane Legends just for that extra green in your pocket , of The game wasn't enough P2W this killed it... God no wonder this game is dying LMAO keep it up you ****ing idiots 😂

imfeared
04-19-2024, 08:54 AM

Honestly the math here is way off. My mention of 1 arc looted in 1.5hrs was in a pt so a total of 6hrs combined play for 1 arc. Now on lix 4.5 and seen 4 arcs looted total. In the whole party not by a single person. People also don't play 24hrs a day for 2 weeks straight to come up with "300+" hero/arcs. People are asking to loot crypta, hero flame/ghost/polar, arc draug or any of these highly sought after pets. They just want to see something blue or red pop in the feed and see their time is worth investing.

The harsh change from 2023 eggzavier to this yr is night and day different...

Leomvs
04-19-2024, 08:58 AM
Ty STS for killing one of the most loved events in Arcane Legends just for that extra green in your pocket , God no wonder this game is dying and people are leaving it, LMAO keep it up you clowns😂

Lootalot
04-19-2024, 08:59 AM
SMH

Sent from my head.

Leomvs
04-19-2024, 09:01 AM
Amen brother 🙏

Voorge
04-19-2024, 09:11 AM
after first day of farming I think vast majority should agree with me that drop rate for heroic/arcane eggs from map should be increased.
I have talked to many people that ran for hours without looting a single good egg, can drop rate be looked into and possibly buffed?
opening locks isn't everything in this game (or it shouldn't be)
thanks in advance,
- Heat

@cinco @asommers

Ikaiju
04-19-2024, 09:14 AM
+1 agreeeeeee

Youraveragemage
04-19-2024, 09:16 AM
+1

Havent seen a single heroic/arcane egg drop yet.

Learns
04-19-2024, 09:16 AM
100% agree.

Crystalwiz
04-19-2024, 09:18 AM
I don't know why u refuse to listen to the community. This event is tragic, 5 lixes meaning 5 hours and zero arcane or hero eggs. I don't know why u say 1 will drop every hour, do you play this game?

Also why can't u fix the reset map in kt4. 10 times I run and it's an old map, if u played the game u would see this problem, do u even care about our frustration? The game is going downhill very quickly and u just make excuses why it's all fine.

glitory
04-19-2024, 09:19 AM
after first day of farming I think vast majority should agree with me that drop rate for heroic/arcane eggs from map should be increased.
I have talked to many people that ran for hours without looting a single good egg, can drop rate be looked into and possibly buffed?
opening locks isn't everything in this game (or it shouldn't be)
thanks in advance,
- Heat

@cinco @asommers

If you think about it that was all done on purpose, they made the event 2 weeks long which always been 1 week long, and they made the egg zavier portal elix 10 plat which been 30 plat. So I don’t really think they’ll do anything although I hope they increase the drop rate.

Iccyprincess
04-19-2024, 09:20 AM
10000+ agree we run hours with lixir no drop no fun anymore - girl/hug

Voorge
04-19-2024, 09:21 AM
If you think about it that was all done on purpose, they made the event 2 weeks long which always been 1 week long, and they made the egg zavier portal elix 10 plat which been 30 plat. So I don’t really think they’ll do anything although I hope they increase the drop rate.

Not saying it wasn’t done on purpose, won’t hurt to try and ask for a buff that community needs though:)

UwU123
04-19-2024, 09:29 AM
+1

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⠤⠴⠒⠒⢶⡒⠒⠒⠲⢖⡲⠶⣤⢤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⡴⠾⢯⣙⠤⢤⣉⠉⠉⠒⠢⠬⣉⠙⠒⠦⣍⠒⠤⣉⠚⢽⡢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⢾⣁⠉⠉⠓⢤⡈⠑⢤⡀⠉⠑⠲⠤⣀⠀⠉⠒⢤⣀⠙⢦⡀⠉⠓⣷⡝⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⡦⢤⡉⠢⢄⡀⠉⠲⢄⡈⠑⠢⢄⣀⡀⠉⠒⠤⠤⡈⣙⡲⢌⣓⣦⡈⣾⢿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⡾⠉⢿⣶⡈⢶⣆⣉⣷⣸⣶⡿⣷⣿⠉⠿⠿⠾⠏⠉⠉⠉⠁⠈⠉⠀⠈⠉⠉⠹⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣸⠁⠀⠀⠈⠙⠲⣕⡄⠀⠉⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⣴⠧⠔⠒⠒⠒⠒⠲⠬⠿⡀⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⢰⡏⣦⣀⣠⢤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⢧⠀⠈⣇⠀⢀⣠⠴⠒⢦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠈⢻⠟⡞⢿⣷⣼⡭⣛⣳⢤⡞⠀⠀⣹⣔⢏⠛⠓⠦⣀⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⢠⠏⢠⠃⠸⠿⠿⠗⠋⠈⠉⠑⠀⠀⢸⣮⡓⢷⡒⠒⢺⢹⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡾⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⢀⡏⠀⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣠⠚⣦⠕⢦⡇⠀⡜⣸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡼⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⣾⠀⠀⠀⠠⠤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⢻⠈⠿⢍⣹⣒⢇⢀⡜⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠛⢲⣤⡶⢶⣤⠞⢹⣖⣶⢢⣠⢻⠀⠳⣄⢧⡀⢌⢾⡇⠙⠲⠦⠦⠖⠒⠒⠒⠊⠉⣹⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⢿⣿⡦⣟⢮⣹⣚⣯⣯⣟⣿⡈⢎⢧⡈⢓⠱⣄⠣⢽⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠉⢻⣽⣿⣿⣿⠿⡿⡟⢹⡙⡘⠿⢳⡨⡳⠮⢅⣸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⢸⡈⣆⠹⣾⡀⣇⢿⠸⡀⢹⡈⠶⣀⢹⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⢀⣞⡟⡏⢸⢨⢇⢿⣦⠳⠹⡌⣈⢇⠁⢀⠙⣆⣨⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⢸⡞⢷⢠⣟⣾⠈⡆⢻⣇⠀⣳⡀⣘⠄⡀⢳⡤⠞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣸⣆⣀⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⣼⡱⡾⡻⡏⢸⡀⢱⡈⣟⣄⠉⢏⣾⠼⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣤⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠹⣷⡀⣇⠁⢸⣱⠀⡇⢸⣢⡟⠋⣹⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣀⡀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠻⢮⣶⣄⣻⡤⠟⠉⢁⣷⠀⠃⠀⢀⣀⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿ ⠗
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⠟⠛⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠛⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠛⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⢿⣶⡶⠇⠀⠶⢶⡶⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣷⡀⠀⣠⠟⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣷⣴⠋⠀⠀⢠⡾⠉⠈⢻⣦⠐⣿⡃⠉⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣏⠉⠉⠉⠉⢀⠙⠻⠿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣿⣧⣤⠀⠀⠈⠿⣦⣤⡠⠞⢸⣧⣄⣀⡿⠃⠠⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀

Xcwarrxc
04-19-2024, 09:31 AM
+1

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⡷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⡿⠋⠈⠻⣮⣳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣶⣿⡿⠟⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠛⠿⠿⣿⣷⣶⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣾⡿⠟⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⠿⣿⣶⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣴⣿⡿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠿⣿⣷⣦ ⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⣄⠀⠀
⢀⣤⣾⡿⠟⠛⠛⢿⣿⣶⣾⣿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛ ⠿⣿⣷⣦⣀⣀⣤⣶⣿⡿⠿⢿⣿⡀⠀
⣿⣿⠏⠀⢰⡆⠀⠀⠉⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠙⠻⢿⡿⠟⠋⠁⠀⠀⢸⣿⠇⠀
⣿⡟⠀⣀⠈⣀⡀⠒⠃⠀⠙⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠇⠀
⣿⡇⠀⠛⢠⡋⢙⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀
⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠓⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠛⠋⠀⠀⢸⣧⣤⣤⣶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⡿⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠻⣷⣶⣶⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀
⠈⠛⠻⠿⢿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠻⠿⢿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡄⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠛⠻⠿⢿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⡄⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠛⠛⠿⠿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣤⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⡿⣄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠛⠛⠿⠿⣿⣷⣶⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣹
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣧
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠ ⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⢿⣻⣷⣶⣾⣿⣿⡿⢯⣛ ⣛⡋⠁⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⡷⣶⣿

Americanarmy
04-19-2024, 09:32 AM
you can see the trend .. elix is needed for all upcoming events.. opening crates (more eggs drop) is more op than running map

I got super good eggs with 100 plat lmao

Ariadia
04-19-2024, 09:32 AM
I get not wanting to make the most rarest of eggs crazy lootable in one or two elix runs. but what about the more commonly found arc or hero’s, the toors and the timurs. seeing some red and blue drops throughout runs, would make people a little bit less discouraged I think.

Americanarmy
04-19-2024, 09:38 AM
If it waas random we appreciate that but compared to previous years u guys have significantly lowered the drop rates n made it p2w where without spending on elixir we cant loot anything if we are spending 10 plats we expect to loot atleast 1-2 eggs like previous years in last 6 hours not a single heroic or arcane eggs.... just want us to spend plat for under rated nerfed event where everything is paid. Previous years normal zavier had arcane n heroic chances now even that is removed just u guys are money hungry want to squeeze as much as money as possible before game die
I dont even play 24 hours a day jusr 2-3 LOL meant to reply to asommers haha

Radiourz
04-19-2024, 09:40 AM
Dev hella greedy

Americanarmy
04-19-2024, 09:42 AM
So I ran 5 hrs for 10 plat per lix= 50 plat. I had 5 2x boss loot for 20 plat each.
SO I spent 150 plat to run 5 hrs in event and I dropped one hero pet.
Store chest are 30 plat..no limit..and they drop 1 hero every other chest...plus gear.
Id rather just open chests. chest egg rate is op asf

Suzukii
04-19-2024, 09:45 AM
+1 I ran since the event started and haven’t looted a single good egg

Ariadia
04-19-2024, 09:48 AM
+1. sadly, it doesn’t look like they’re going to be fixing though.

Grimgz
04-19-2024, 09:57 AM
"So, an hour into a two-week event and you're expecting the highest rarity eggs? Let's do the math and assume you receive one per hour, that's 24 per day for two weeks or 300+ Heroic/Arcane/Arcanite eggs per player. "

So this is the reason why the drop rate is terrible? You want us to farm 5 hours and up to get 1 heroic/arcane that's worth 400k-1m? That's ok if the portal is free but no its not.. portal is worth 10 plat for 1 hour or 750-900k gold. for 5 hours 50 plat or 3.7m-4.5m you are lucky if you loot a good price arcane/heroic but there's a lot of cheap and trash heroic/arcane this event is not an investment to run but a gamble and the more you run then the more you lose plat/gold, compared to past egg zavier event..

Old- Only 1 lix per pt, drop rate is good, enjoyable to run, better for pet aps..

New- need 1 lix per person and the drop rate is terrible, frustrated to run, feed back are all negative..

Genspencer
04-19-2024, 10:00 AM
I'd rather grind opening chest in zodias than endure the drop rates in this event

Darklotusss
04-19-2024, 10:08 AM
Adds increased odds to locks? decreased odds in portal.... This should "force" more to spend plat. OK run it its perfect.

One day into this event and already easy choice to skip it which saying this about zavier is wild...as it was one of the best events

Newmage
04-19-2024, 10:15 AM

The accidental awarding of the Banner Bash bronze tier has been fixed. You can keep what was accidentally given out.

We didn't think players wanted common eggs, so we left them out of the loot tables. We'll consider adding them back in.

Not sure what the issue is here, you haven't progressed far enough in the zone to close the zone. Complete the zone, or if you leave and reenter, it will place you in an available instance that hasn't been marked too far along to join.

I like this suggestion.

I haven't been able to reproduce this. If you can give me a video, I'd be able to see what he's doing.

All eggs in the random vendors also are lootable with the elixir. The vendors are there in case players are looking for specific pets.

We'll take a look.

Thanks for the continued feedback!

-ALS

There’s no way you genuinely think people are getting an arcane or heroic every hour….right? And you seriously think people are playing for 24 hours and getting 24 good pets per day? LMAO do you devs have any self awareness? Aren’t you tired of people not having fun playing your game? Aren’t you tired of making changes and literally NOBODY says good job, nice change, or thank you? I’ve seen it happen so don’t say it doesn’t. If every single player is giving negative feedback, hmmm maybe something is wrong with what you’re doing. They’re the people playing your game after all. I understand the game is dying and you need revenue but maybe you guys could brainstorm some ways to not completely take all the fun out of the game at the same time????

Loxed AL
04-19-2024, 10:21 AM
we dont even care what egg we get cheap or expensive, we just wanna see that red and blue colour so this event has a point at all.

Tokeyx
04-19-2024, 10:29 AM
omg love you dev i got hiberio egg

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

XGhostWar
04-19-2024, 10:31 AM
After reading all the bad comments about the event and the reputation of the game this couple years and sts don’t even listening our comments, im just gonna say: JUST CANCEL the game if u dont want to make betters changes lmao, game already is pay to win since 2 years ago

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Americanarmy
04-19-2024, 10:33 AM
There’s no way you genuinely think people are getting an arcane or heroic every hour….right? And you seriously think people are playing for 24 hours and getting 24 good pets per day? LMAO do you devs have any self awareness? Aren’t you tired of people not having fun playing your game? Aren’t you tired of making changes and literally NOBODY says good job, nice change, or thank you? I’ve seen it happen so don’t say it doesn’t. If every single player is giving negative feedback, hmmm maybe something is wrong with what you’re doing. They’re the people playing your game after all. I understand the game is dying and you need revenue but maybe you guys could brainstorm some ways to not completely take all the fun out of the game at the same time????
Uhh they could easily make advertisements to the game online yt ads twiiter ads facebook ads uh ig ads to get people to play like not hard i seen garbage games make ads on tiktok hahha so its def not hard to promote game

Tenguila
04-19-2024, 10:39 AM
With each year events are getting worse. The drop rate of heroic and arcane eggs is extremely low. I have spent 5 elixirs just to drop 1 heroic speckle. I don't understand what's going on. There are players who play 24/7. Maybe it works for them. But there are players who have a job - come home in the evening and log in to forget all that work related stress and have some good time playing this game. Sadly all these events are not fun anymore. Even the previous valley protection event. It was meant for those who can run for lb 2 weeks. There's nothing for us who don't have the time to grind day and night. We have a life outside of this game. The same thing is happening with this egg-zavier. In order to get some good eggs we have to farm day and night? Ridiculous. For STS this is what they do 24/7 and generate income. For us we have jobs and life outside of this game. We can afford to grind day and night.

Sent from my CPH2487 using Tapatalk

InsanitrisesAL
04-19-2024, 11:08 AM
I agree sts I usually just play these things through, however I've farmed 5 , 6 hours and got 0 arc or heroic , I saw some people get cheap ones but like 2 maybe , the wait doesn't match the hype up for this event or the result , your players old and new are dissatisfied this time around

Alexwwe
04-19-2024, 11:10 AM
Buff drop rates or add craftable pets/eggs to craft.

Alvaropoker
04-19-2024, 11:18 AM
For God's sake, fix the portal error. Aren't you ashamed that even gamers can't play often? The map has errors, they are started maps and Egg Zavier no longer appears because it has already been released and the map is still with errors, please fix it quickly, I am tired of seeing the error on the map and not even being able to play the event. Ty

iasilcovschicamelia
04-19-2024, 11:22 AM
One of the most anticipated events...was this one, unfortunately we are very disappointed [emoji19].

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

Starkinea
04-19-2024, 11:27 AM
It's pretty much obvious what's going on :) great drop rates of heroics and arcs in locked chests , in maps sadly you're lucky if you get one heroic/arc in one lix.
I was planning to farm a lot on hc but looking at the drop rates made laugh , we're using plat purchased lix for a better loot and getting best case scenario mythic eggs.
For regular toons it's easy to buy from lock poppers and hc ...well popping lockeds themselves lol
So no motivation at all to run the map sadly... second time a year I'm saying this after first week of Easter event...you managed to ruin most fun events of the year...first Easter and now eggzavier...
Well I hope after you get enough plat from us,I hope you'll buff the drop rate for the farmers to make some gold . And maybe give us (who usually don't farm) some motivation to run the content as we used to and get some satisfaction from some decent loot after spending on farm lixes.
You fixed easter in the end I hope you do the same here :(
Ty

Batuakik12
04-19-2024, 11:41 AM
-Nerfed the hell outta inventory slot from vendors by only waysn of buying them rn with hell amount of plat.
-Basically ruined most of the events for the past few months especially zavier.
-Denied the fact that theres something wrong with the game rn. Just dont make this feedback thread if devs actually do not respect/accept most of our reply.
Idk what else to say there's so many thing wrong with the game rn but devs just be blinded by the green papers. Im talking these with the newbie player perspective It's just sad that every now and then so many newbie asked "how to make gold?". And this time by nerfing the droprates, remove arc/hero from normal zavier, and making elixirs is a must to enter the portal and cannot be share, Just making it worse since i cannot help the new players and basically ruined the fun of actually teaming up and have fun.

Lolifee
04-19-2024, 11:53 AM
Please fix the droprate and change it to that from last event. Arcs/Heroics don't drop

Americanarmy
04-19-2024, 11:54 AM
Feels like drop rates between egzavier and store locked crates is flipped instead of gettinf arcs every 2-5 runs or 7 run u get none for the whole day haha and in crate you get arc/hero and sb gear every 2-3 crates i looted extremely good things with 165 plat and 60 plat ontop of that so 225plat total 5 heros 6 arcs 5 sb pieces so far spent less then 400 plat to get all that from crate in all my years never seen a crate that good haha only good thing in this event sadly

Antignom
04-19-2024, 11:55 AM
still no answer from devs.. i really love play this games all the years now.. but this is really sad 😔. so mich people stay all the years and buy plat play so much hours.. do something this event was every time one from the best ones.. do somethingÂ… love for all the AL players there❤️

Antignom
04-19-2024, 11:59 AM
This Game was long time my first game ever. was love play all the years… devs dont answer still to all the negative comments here… and dont change this drops let ppl farm for nothing… love for all the AL players still..❤️ devs still love for the game i have so much good reminder of the game. but do something❤️. love and health for every one out there.

Sleepyashe86
04-19-2024, 01:14 PM
im not participating you've ruined all the good events by changing it to a more p2w event, i guess money did made you guys go crazy. im quitting goodbye!

MaAaT
04-19-2024, 01:18 PM
Been liking some of the newer stuff, like proc jewels and the new levlar event.
Eggzavier however is a complete disaster.
If everyone requires elixir, that could be fine, if the loot chances were alright, but with nerfed loot chances and everyone requiring elixir, this event is no fun at all.
In egg hunt apparently plat eggs were more rare, but to me this was balanced by plat eggs giving guaranteed plat. There was sort of a trade-off.
In eggzavier We get less eggs and have to use elixir, but we get nothing in return.
Additionally it's not like getting an arcane or heroic egg is like hitting the jackpot. There are so many bad arcane and heroic eggs, that even when getting one, that doesn't mean millions of profit.

Squlo
04-19-2024, 01:45 PM
Okay so I honestly got your point back then why you wanted to keep plat egg drops low and even lied about increased drop rates (idk why you devs done that I would kindly stop playing it if you told the truth XD)

But now? I mean it's eggzavier... Want me to tell about how first ever eggzavier was like? You could legit loot all pets without needing a single elixir and drops were actually fine.

So now you make want us to get into a portal (cool) but I mean like why the hell would I play something that drops me nothing special due to that ****ty RNG and low drop rates?

I can see why you wanted to nerf egg hunt earlier (cause platinum is the only thing you can make profit of literally) but eggzavier is not acceptable tbh. It is not even worth running compared to old times especially.

Also I will make the call once again since the game started to rely on RNG luck mainly. Give us tokens for each boss killed so that we can buy the pets we want from the vendors in exchange to these tokens required. RNG luck is bs im going to be honest.

chapling321
04-19-2024, 02:04 PM
+20 elixirs used and only drop heroric thariel :)

Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk

Americanarmy
04-19-2024, 02:26 PM
+20 elixirs used and only drop heroric thariel :)

Damm should of saved ur plat for crate cuz there busted asf they have insane drop rate for heroic arcane and sb stuff if used plat other wise gold is not good to waste on lix even plat no good to waste on lix

chapling321
04-19-2024, 02:30 PM
Damm should of saved ur plat for crate cuz there busted asf they have insane drop rate for heroic arcane and sb stuff if used plat other wise gold is not good to waste on lix even plat no good to waste on lixI was really curious to know if I was really unlucky or if the drop was horrible and I managed to confirm it. about gold, I just need to invest 5b in crypt egg and double my gold again xD

I definitely don't go more play this event:/

eze
04-19-2024, 02:49 PM
ty for listen W sts :D

Loxed AL
04-19-2024, 02:50 PM
Thank you lol

|Ares|
04-19-2024, 02:50 PM
Thanks a lot!

Befall
04-19-2024, 02:51 PM
OMG thannk you

HaMuD
i hope we can loot all heroic and arcane eggs now :)

asommers
Thread break for the latest server (content) update (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?739261)).

I'll run through the existing feedback and answer new questions and remove non-constructive posts.

-ALS

sweeetcakes
04-19-2024, 02:52 PM
lets see what happens....thank you

Grimgz
04-19-2024, 02:55 PM
Thank you for listening STS

Darklotusss
04-19-2024, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the changes we appreciate it

trueido
04-19-2024, 02:56 PM
big W Asommers

Squlo
04-19-2024, 03:14 PM
Thanks for listening this time. Appreciated a lot.

Flexonase
04-19-2024, 03:21 PM
Ig you all spoke too soon again, nothing changed.

Sleepyashe86
04-19-2024, 03:45 PM
so... does the normal zavier drops arcane and heroic now??

sweeetcakes
04-19-2024, 03:45 PM
Ig you all spoke too soon again, nothing changed.

Remaps are fixed and I at least looted a heroic...so its better

Sleepyashe86
04-19-2024, 03:53 PM
did you loot it from normal zavier or with elix?

sweeetcakes
04-19-2024, 04:00 PM
did you loot it from normal zavier or with elix?

lix...lol I dont expect to loot without....not these days, but before fix I hadn't even looted hero or arcane, so its an improvement in my eyes.....

Rauigriu
04-19-2024, 04:20 PM
1. Can you add the “join” link when clicking on a party member after the eggzavior portal opens. We still have issues where the portal is in an odd spot and certain people have a tough time entering.

Ezzzyyyy
04-19-2024, 04:57 PM
Thank you for fixing it in time, I surely did not give up and dump my gears and gamble on the OP event locks haha. but fr thank you.

Leomvs
04-19-2024, 05:12 PM
still looks the same to me , can't see any difference , still can't get any Arcane or Heroic .... not even Mythic

Newmage
04-19-2024, 05:21 PM
THANK YOU STS. Good job on this

Yuggernaut
04-19-2024, 05:32 PM
before update we loot egg+crate now crate or egg is this intended or error?

Statsonly
04-19-2024, 05:35 PM
Anyone played the update? Can u see the difference

Ezzzyyyy
04-19-2024, 05:43 PM
Anyone played the update? Can u see the difference

Yea, I got 1 heroic and 1 arc within 2 runs probs just into 20mins in my elix. It was worth it after looting nothing for 7hrs the first-day xD

UwU123
04-19-2024, 06:01 PM
Sts chad moments

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠃⠉⢉⣉⣁⣁⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣠⣀⣈⣈⡀⠉⠛⠻⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡻⠛⠛⢉⣀⣤⣤⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣀⠉⠛⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠃⢁⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣀⠉⠛⢿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⢀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄ ⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣦⡀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⢿⠋⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣄⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠃⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠈⣿⣿⣿
⣿⠇⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡋⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠸⣿⣿
⡟⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡌⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⣿⣿
⡇⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢿⣿⡇⠘⠿⠋⢘⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⣿⣿
⠇⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⢿⣷⣦⠀⣰⣼⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⣿⣿
⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠈⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡈⢻
⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀
⡄⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠰⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢛⣿⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⣆⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀
⡇⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⢺⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⢋⡉⢴⣿⣿⣿⣋⣼⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⡙⢿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⢀
⡇⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣳⣄⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣉⢉⣩⣤⣴⣶⣿⣿⣿⣷⣌⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⣾⠟⣫⣤⣶⣬ ⣙⡛⠻⠟⣿⡿⠁⣠⣾
⣿⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣌⡛⠿⠿⢿⡿⢡⠾⠛⣛⡋⠉⠉⠉⠙⢛⡛⠂⠹⣿⣿⣿⢀⣥⣾⣿⠿⠿⠿ ⣿⣿⣅⡌⣿⠁⢰⣿⣿
⣿⡆⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠷⢒⣴⠰⣾⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⣀⣼⣿⠇⣰⣿⣿⣿⡈⢡⣶⣶⣶⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢠⡆⠙⠀⢸⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢻⣿⣿⣿⣉⣴⣿⣿⣿⣧⣜⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⡋⢲⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡙⢿⣿⣷⣤ ⣤⣴⠟⣴⣿⣆⠀⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣷⡀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⠍⢠⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣬⣭⣥⡴⢞⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠈⢛⣛⣛ ⣭⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⡀⠸⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠈⢻⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⢛⣡⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⣶⣦⣭ ⣭⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⢻
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠘⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡗⢸⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢸
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⠈⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢫⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢸⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⢠⣾
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⡈⠙⠛⠛⠳⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢣⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢨⡙⢿⣿ ⣿⣿⡿⠟⠃⣀⣴⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡗⠀⣶⣾⣶⡄⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⡀⣿⡛⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢸⢡⣿⣿ ⢿⠏⠀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠸⣿⣿⣿⡇⢸⣷⣦⣤⣬⣍⣁⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣠⣇⢻⣧⢹⣷⣌⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⡈⣿⣿ ⠂⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⢠⣷⣿⣿⣿⠁⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⣿⡿⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣈⠻⠟⣋⣡⣾⣷⠸⡿ ⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢿⣿⡿⢃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠟⣛⡻⠿⣿⣿⣿⡀⡇ ⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣸⣿⠆⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⣡⣶⣶⡖⡀⣶⣶⡉⢿⣿⣴⠇ ⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⡟⠀⣼⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣠⣽⣿⣿⣿⠋⣱⣿⡿⠟⠁⣼⣿⠟⠀⠿⠈⣿⣿⡅ ⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⢶⣶⣶⣿⣷⣬⣴⣶⣿⡶⢀⣿⣿⠰ ⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠌⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢋⣴⣿⣿⣿⠀ ⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠚⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣬⣭⣥⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠠ ⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣷⣶⣤⣀⠙⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⠀⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣬⣑⣛⣩⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣚ ⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⡈⠙⠻⠇⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠉⠽⠽⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣦⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⡀⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣤⡈⠻⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣷⡄⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣀⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⢻⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⡀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⡈⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⣾⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⠿⠀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣈⠉⠙⠻⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠀⠋⠉⠉ ⠉⣁⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⢶⢦⣤⣄⣀⡉⠛⠛⠛⠋⢁⡀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

offspring
04-19-2024, 07:59 PM
A commend for the @devs and thanks for listening to the players ;) +111

Statsonly
04-19-2024, 08:01 PM
Yea, I got 1 heroic and 1 arc within 2 runs probs just into 20mins in my elix. It was worth it after looting nothing for 7hrs the first-day xD

Nice, i'll give it a try and be back later

Snaptubepro
04-19-2024, 09:33 PM
I just read all feedback from players and i can confirm this;
-Portal elixir is totallly useless. (i used 8 elix which equal to 8 hour and maybe 200+ runs) and got heroic guapo, bejan and maria.
-I opened crate (store crate 30 plat & 4 legendary rarity 10 plat deviled crate) and got samael, bejan, singe, heroic thariel and heroic esteban.

Conclusion, better to just open crate than farming 1 hour where heroic and arcane is super low (even after buff).
Idk why must sts dissapoint us all the time. xD And i have one guess in the future, they'll probably nerf the rate from lockeds crate too xD

chrizplague
04-19-2024, 10:26 PM
thanks for listening. it's nice to see all kinds of drops now.

nathan2693
04-20-2024, 02:31 AM
is the game bugged or what? i keep on experiecing this mini update thingy on my other phone and now I'm experiencing it again but this time the game isn't updating any further and i keep on getting disconnected. i uninstalled the game and downloaded it again and I'm still experiencing the same issue. seriously please look into this. its pissing me off cuz i need to use my other phone whenever the other one that I'm using is on low battery

Julius123
04-20-2024, 05:13 AM
stop lying to peoples, u increased only common and rare eggs drops. 10 elix best drop arcanite preciuos, its normal sts? i can say **** you trash talkers, who only want make more money with lies :)

Loxed AL
04-20-2024, 08:19 AM
Speak for yourself only, drops are like last year.

Sleepyashe86
04-20-2024, 10:00 AM
garbage still

AucResearcher
04-20-2024, 09:41 PM
stop lying to peoples, u increased only common and rare eggs drops. 10 elix best drop arcanite preciuos, its normal sts? i can say **** you trash talkers, who only want make more money with lies :)
The drop is very very good rn , i guess you're just unlucky....i got at least 3-6+ arc/hero every 1 elix....and everyone in my pt drop arc and hero multiple time in an hour so yea you're just very unlucky

Patossss
04-21-2024, 02:34 AM
Asommers They fixed the drop nice work but I must ask could you optimize the characters my drop rate is still the worst thank you very much for the event Att. PATOSSSSS/ROGUE

Tenguila
04-21-2024, 03:07 AM
Is it possible to discriminate game characters base on zip code or ip address? I see other players dropping arcane and heroic. But not me. How???? 2 hours portal runs amount to nothing. Probably time to uninstall the game.

Sent from my CPH2487 using Tapatalk

Yorst
04-21-2024, 04:57 AM
IT would be nice as if zavier elixir was shown on elixir bar as every other elixirs Like luck elixir etc.
Bet some forgot that they have opened IT and lost it due to running hedo or gaunt/raha or smth.

Wysłane z mojego RMX3363 przy użyciu Tapatalka
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240421/cbdfdb562c4b4f09fb38ff7256c71e55.jpg

esjishart
04-21-2024, 04:58 AM
Can you please add a confirmation in the portal at the end of the inside-out? I accidentally dashed in and was not able to get my loot.. thanks!

Rauigriu
04-21-2024, 05:00 AM
This post is more of a thank you and I hope people add comments so that it may bring more of the same things in the future.

First the styling/graphics of the spinning blue circles indicating an active Egg-Zavier Portal Hunter Elixir is cool. Keep it up with those types of graphics in future events elixirs.

Second is a HUGE shout out to you guys for changing the Egg-Zavior portal so that if our elixir runs out we get an alert that allows us to purchase or open another elixir and join our party vs losing access to the portal that round.

That said, it would be cool if there was a single run option where we could enter the portal for one platinum just to test out one of our alts that has a build that we’d like to try in the portal zone but wouldn’t warrant a full hour of elixir.

Statsonly
04-21-2024, 01:42 PM
I've played and it's not as good as other years but it's doable

Patossss
04-21-2024, 03:43 PM
I'd like to say as a new player that it's worth investing either gold or money in elixir but it's not worth it, my drop is still the worst.... Check plsss checkkkkkk i runing season i need more drophttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240421/eb2beadfcc307d183e31e92737a875b4.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240421/18f8f49c8d568722e130889081bcec1e.jpg

Vikusato
04-21-2024, 04:11 PM
It's kind of weird that all I loot are cheap arcanes and heroics while others keep looting meta pets like arc drauger,crypth,lol thulu etc (the same person looted all this) . The drop rates feels odd like do u shadow ban some of us from looting good pets?

Americanarmy
04-21-2024, 06:26 PM
Star beast amu can proc by itself before update with aim shot. now u cant proc it unless u proc sb wep also noticed when ever i use aim shot i get the sb wep dmg buff symbol everytime which keeps my dmg at 105k i dont know if thats intendedi alsoi didnt even charge or atk with sb chak just with aim shot

HolyGD
04-22-2024, 01:09 AM
It's kind of weird that all I loot are cheap arcanes and heroics while others keep looting meta pets like arc drauger,crypth,lol thulu etc (the same person looted all this) . The drop rates feels odd like do u shadow ban some of us from looting good pets?

At first i felt nah that guy just lucky, but now i kinda felt the same.

Snaptubepro
04-22-2024, 01:51 AM

I guess its about mindset. I experienced the same issue with you where i got none arc and heroic for 2 hours 30 minutes to be precise. But after some run, i realise that its okay because it just not my day and i always have time to try again and again until everything changed when fire nation attacked. Only the avatar, master all four elements, can defeat them all. But when the world need him the most...

Tokeyx
04-22-2024, 04:10 AM
I guess its about mindset. I experienced the same issue with you where i got none arc and heroic for 2 hours 30 minutes to be precise. But after some run, i realise that its okay because it just not my day and i always have time to try again and again until everything changed when fire nation attacked. Only the avatar, master all four elements, can defeat them all. But when the world need him the most...bro.. [emoji23]

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Antignom
04-22-2024, 05:03 AM
Hey, i have a question,
so theres bog ammount on eggs now in game maybe for week 2 of zavier can u guys at some crafting things with eggs? like amount of diffrent egg like common rare arcs heroic to craft into some chests or coins like tokens or some so ppl can use the eggs for some thing we can use ? this would be reduce the eggs in game and we can use them for something. i would like of we can craft eggs into chest with gold and tokens or something? would be nice.

Adrian petrache daniel
04-22-2024, 06:17 AM
bro I played 3 hours I got 1 red egg 200k and I played 1hr with doble boss elix I don't know what buff is this all the events that were good are destroyed now egg hunt destroyed gold loot destroyed now and eggzavier

Snaptubepro
04-22-2024, 07:51 AM
Hey, i have a question,
so theres bog ammount on eggs now in game maybe for week 2 of zavier can u guys at some crafting things with eggs? like amount of diffrent egg like common rare arcs heroic to craft into some chests or coins like tokens or some so ppl can use the eggs for some thing we can use ? this would be reduce the eggs in game and we can use them for something. i would like of we can craft eggs into chest with gold and tokens or something? would be nice.

with the heavy traffic of players went farming (which is common for this event) i guess the stock might lasts for next year xavier. This is a good suggestion to get rid of the eggs :D

ThomCat
04-22-2024, 02:05 PM
First, thank you for nerfing the mobs/wolves within Egg-zavier Inside-Out zone, more hc players can particapate.
Secondly, please we need more drops of Arcanite Bemine, Glowstick, Geng, and Gullenburst and others.

Patossss
04-23-2024, 05:42 AM
Hours and hours and the worst fall rate for me only legendary and rarely mityc someone explain to me if because I am a new player I get the worst? ARCANE GIVE EXCITEMENT TO NEW PLAYERS WE ALSO WANT TO BE RICHS https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240423/475ce427d4e02a8c3d01cff320e7f741.jpg

Snaptubepro
04-23-2024, 09:39 AM
there is hidden nerf. yesterday i use 2 elix and got 3-4 arc and a heroic...
today i use 4 elix and got 90% legend 10% mythic(morgana, re gifter, nala)...

Tekila
04-23-2024, 12:27 PM
Hours and hours and the worst fall rate for me only legendary and rarely mityc someone explain to me if because I am a new player I get the worst? ARCANE GIVE EXCITEMENT TO NEW PLAYERS WE ALSO WANT TO BE RICHS https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240423/475ce427d4e02a8c3d01cff320e7f741.jpg

There is nothing like that lmao.
What I have seen is that some chars have higher chance than others to drop arc and hero eggs. I ran 6h on my mage and dropped 2 poor arc eggs and only 1h on my rogue an dropped 3 arc and cryptareth egg. It seems to be just random character based.

Moreover using high luck % gives you higher chances to drop eggs.

Antignom
04-23-2024, 01:16 PM
I have a question and idea for the week 2 of egg event. can u guys add please some crafting things for some diffrent combines of eggs (like 50 commons 20 rares 10 legendary 2 myth 1 arc like example) to craft chests with tokens and gold in it or something so the eggs can be used for something at least and the mass of eggs will be reduced also :). would be awesome!

asommers
04-23-2024, 01:21 PM
add craftable pets/eggs to craft.

The next server (content) update adds craftable egg chests. You'll be able to craft a chest of a specific rarity from 5 eggs of the next lower rarity (1 Heroic Egg Chest = 5 Arcane Eggs, 1 Arcane Egg Chest = 5 Mythic Eggs, etc.). All eggs older than 6 months are available, the eggs within the chests all have the same odds, and the chests expire at the end of the event.

1. Can you add the “join” link when clicking on a party member after the eggzavior portal opens. We still have issues where the portal is in an odd spot and certain people have a tough time entering.

I can't reproduce this. Can you tell me a bit more about the setup when this happens? Is Egg-Zavier near a wall? A corner? Are ther mobs nearby? When you say 'certain people', what does that mean? Player A can use it just fine, but Player B cannot?

Is it possible to discriminate game characters base on zip code or ip address? I see other players dropping arcane and heroic. But not me. How???? 2 hours portal runs amount to nothing. Probably time to uninstall the game.

The drop rates feels odd like do u shadow ban some of us from looting good pets?

We use your birthdate and if you were born on a Sunday or Wednesday, we adjust your rates.

IT would be nice as if zavier elixir was shown on elixir bar as every other elixirs Like luck elixir etc.

This has been added in the next server (content) update.

Can you please add a confirmation in the portal at the end of the inside-out? I accidentally dashed in and was not able to get my loot.. thanks!

The portal interface is the confirmation.

it would be cool if there was a single run option where we could enter the portal for one platinum just to test out one of our alts that has a build that we’d like to try in the portal zone but wouldn’t warrant a full hour of elixir.

Sorry, no plans to do this.

there is hidden nerf.

This is nonsense.

-ALS

Antignom
04-23-2024, 01:47 PM
will the egg chests tradable till end of event/ and the eggs inside are normal eggs what can sell and stash??

asommers
04-23-2024, 02:11 PM
Thread break for the latest server (content) update 312366 (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?739613)).

-ALS

Umai
04-23-2024, 02:13 PM
@.@ Nice update

Tekila
Can the eggs from chest be non tradable so we keep the enjoyment of looting eggs that can be expensive?

glitory
Did u guys nerf the drop rate? Cus it surely seems like it, buffed it for a day and then nerfed ? [emoji23]

glitory
04-23-2024, 02:22 PM
It’s a great addition of update tho especially for the Hardore players, but just one thing the heroic crafting egg it’s requirements arcane eggs does that include arcanite eggs too? Because in the crafting station it’s not.

presp600
04-23-2024, 02:22 PM
No arcanite eggs in arc egg crate?

Fkned
04-23-2024, 02:37 PM
Halloween a gray area regarding the class specific pets. I believe some were out and some were not at the six month mark. Is all of Halloween available? Because to allow one class to loot their pet and not another is unbalanced.

Rauigriu
04-23-2024, 02:58 PM
@ asommers:

Regarding adding a “Join” link

“I can't reproduce this. Can you tell me a bit more about the setup when this happens? Is Egg-Zavier near a wall? A corner? Are ther mobs nearby? When you say 'certain people', what does that mean? Player A can use it just fine, but Player B cannot?”

Yes there are times that 3 out of 4 party members are able to access the portal but the 4th is clicking away trying to enter the portal and whether it’s the map angle or whatever (still unknown) because of the portal being sideways and small and typically tight in a corner, the character interface is just not being picked up in relationship to the portal. In previous years we just would click on our social/party tab and hit join on one of the other 3 players. This year that option is not there. - I will say that this year has been by far much better than previous years in this phenomenon occurring.

presp600
04-23-2024, 03:22 PM
increase timers based on the rarity, 30 mins is too short. This is gonna kill the event

imfeared
04-23-2024, 03:24 PM
It's a nice update although this should have been implemented from the beginning. Many players spent a lot of gold opening eggs for aps. Now a week later their price will drop substantially.

Good idea bad execution

eze
04-23-2024, 03:31 PM
Hello Sts. As someone who purchased 1.7k platinum on day one of event, bought hero drauger and crypterath in pure plat, this is a disappointment. Looking at how plat has been sale since Christmas, it looks like you guys are in desperate need for funds, which I understand, and will not request a refund, however doing something like this to make your customers spend money on items which basically become free in the next update is pure thievery. (999 plat for 5m @cryptareth) Please do not do this ever again. Rip to other players who actually spent money like me.

Loxed AL
04-23-2024, 03:38 PM
i don t understand what s ur point here, i paid aswell 90 m for crypta few months ago, u had to think twice before do that action and read maybe previews form last years.

Ypredator
04-23-2024, 03:42 PM
Cinco asommers platinum discount please :)

Xcwarrxc
04-23-2024, 03:47 PM
thanks op update!

eze
04-23-2024, 03:49 PM
i don t understand what s ur point here, i paid aswell 90 m for crypta few months ago, u had to think twice before do that action and read maybe previews form last years.

Let me clarify, first few days drop rate was mid, so I bought thinking its fine to buy like this. Then few days later they buffed drop rate. Which I thought was ok sure whatever. Then today they put out ANOTHER update. They should have put the first two updates at launch instead of slowly releasing buffs to event. But honestly its ok they can take my money. But this just teaches myself and hopefully others to never buy plat early! All good I'll stock up on those cheap cryptareths myself! GL HF all with event.

Ifeast
04-23-2024, 03:51 PM
This update is amazing and all, but what would be amazing is if you guys got rid of the annoying ice pools at the last boss in the Inside-Out.

It would also be nice if the Inside-Out portal lasted longer because there are times when I can't enter the portal because my inventory is full, then by the time i'm done clearing, the portal is gone. Making the portal last longer would help us poor people who only have 25 inventory space, thank you.

Also, on the same topic of inventory space, please make it to where eggs stack so they don't clutter our inventory. Make it to where we can tap whatever egg we want to open, then have it show a list of all the eggs we have.

For example: We have 5 Myth eggs stacked, then we tap the Myth Egg icon and it opens a list, then we can choose what egg we want to open from there. This would be an absolutely amazing addition and would help the entire community out.

MaAaT
04-23-2024, 04:02 PM
Let me clarify, first few days drop rate was mid, so I bought thinking its fine to buy like this. Then few days later they buffed drop rate. Which I thought was ok sure whatever. Then today they put out ANOTHER update. They should have put the first two updates at launch instead of slowly releasing buffs to event. But honestly its ok they can take my money. But this just teaches myself and hopefully others to never buy plat early! All good I'll stock up on those cheap cryptareths myself! GL HF all with event.I think it would've been nice, for the chests to be announced today, but be added 2nd week. So players like u at least have a chance to sell eggs, before they drop this low.

Candylicks
04-23-2024, 04:24 PM
This feels like a bait and switch. If I knew I was going to be able to spend 10 plat, run the event, and craft the eggs I needed on HC I never would have spent the amount that I did. I am highly disappointed to hear this was implemented today to this extreme level. Crafting eggs in 30 minutes? The entire event is over now and the egg market is done.

--- one very upset plat spender :/

Maisakurajima
04-23-2024, 04:27 PM
That egg upgrading system is great, im hearing the same from everyone, espacially for hardcores. Theres 2 annoying things about it though. Sadly in the arcane chest theres no arcanite pets even though they are also considered as arcane, also cant be used to craft heroics sadly. Another thing I want is to craft a heroic chest with maybe 2-3 heroics since otherwise theres nothing to do with them.
Please add an option so we dont need to fill all pets manually, in case we dont care which legendary is put in we press a button and random legendary eggs will be filled in.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

Apocalyptis
04-23-2024, 04:33 PM
I spent few k plat on crates too, but I’m actually very happy to see this update since it doesn’t make me spend more just to get heroics. Finally I can use all the arcane and myth duplicates I got from those crates. Everyone should be happy to see these generous updates! :)

Candylicks
04-23-2024, 04:42 PM
Also adding in that about 20 min before the update I transferred ALL the eggs off HC that I got opening crates w/ plat.

Obviously would have loved to known this was coming.

esjishart
04-23-2024, 04:53 PM

Sorry I don't get it.. What I meant is we need a confirmation screen ("are you sure you want to exit, etc.) in the end of the inside-out map. Because there are times that rogues like me accidentally dash in to the exit portal and miss the eggs, another problem of this is we teleport to windmoore not in KT3 where we usually farm so we need to restart the remapping. Thanks, I hope we are clear!

recilencia123
04-23-2024, 05:05 PM
Be smarter than sts and be one step ahead [emoji56]

ralmarte
04-23-2024, 05:14 PM
It's a nice update although this should have been implemented from the beginning. Many players spent a lot of gold opening eggs for aps. Now a week later their price will drop substantially.

Good idea bad execution

agreed with you.

XGhostWar
04-23-2024, 05:19 PM
Update amazing and all that but…now it doesn’t gonna feel the same happiness’s getting arcane or heroic drop in event [emoji23][emoji23]🥲

Ypredator
04-23-2024, 05:51 PM
Update amazing and all that but…now it doesn’t gonna feel the same happiness’s getting arcane or heroic drop in event [emoji23][emoji23]🥲

Yeee [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] same

AucResearcher
04-23-2024, 06:57 PM

No longer gonna farm now all the loot dirt cheap XD

offspring
04-23-2024, 07:00 PM
Didn't expect this event to even become more better by adding those chest after the drop rate buffed, another +1 to the Devs ;)

Ypredator
04-23-2024, 07:04 PM
Now it’s time for all players to make all pets aps up to 500 :) easy now :)

Sucr
04-23-2024, 07:38 PM
I don't quite understand the idea of releasing pet chests, in my opinion it was a terribly stupid idea.

Let me list some pros and cons...

Pros - Majority of players who farm APS can get the pet APS fairly easily. (cool!)

Cons - The game is supposed to be about farming and grinding hence why it's an MMORPG, majority of players now have decided to stop running the event due to how easy it is to simply just spend gold on the pets rather than putting in the time and effort into farming, like how previous eggzaviers were... Completely ruined the fun of an eggzavier event.
Destroyed the egg market and many of players investments.

For many players Eggzavier is one of the most exciting events to play and farm. Now it's completely ruined. 0 fun left in the event.

The droprate should have stayed the way it was.
Pet chests should have not been released.

-1 why would you do this... Great idea in theory, but if it's like this for every eggzavier in the future and heroic/arcanes are easily lootable and extremely cheap due to the heroic/arcane etc chests, there will be 0 point in players even farming this event.

Snaptubepro
04-23-2024, 07:49 PM
Did u guys nerf the drop rate? Cus it surely seems like it, buffed it for a day and then nerfed ? [emoji23]

ofc hidden nerf, and why would they tell us if they did it?

Neutrone
04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
Wonderful update, now I can deal with all the eggs cluttering my inventory

Lazybears
04-23-2024, 07:55 PM
I don't quite understand the idea of releasing pet chests, in my opinion it was a terribly stupid idea.

Let me list some pros and cons...

Pros - Majority of players who farm APS can get the pet APS fairly easily. (cool!)

Cons - The game is supposed to be about farming and grinding hence why it's an MMORPG, majority of players now have decided to stop running the event due to how easy it is to simply just spend gold on the pets rather than putting in the time and effort into farming, like how previous eggzaviers were... Completely ruined the fun of an eggzavier event.
Destroyed the egg market and many of players investments.

For many players Eggzavier is one of the most exciting events to play and farm. Now it's completely ruined. 0 fun left in the event.

The droprate should have stayed the way it was.
Pet chests should have not been released.

-1 why would you do this... Great idea in theory, but if it's like this for every eggzavier in the future and heroic/arcanes are easily lootable and extremely cheap due to the heroic/arcane etc chests, there will be 0 point in players even farming this event.

Agree with you +1

Watichi
04-23-2024, 09:02 PM
Cannot craft eggs, it says need more material for this recipe. Even for legenddary. All the trash I looted still not serving any use T_T.

Oawaoebi
04-23-2024, 09:03 PM
Cannot craft eggs, it says need more material for this recipe. Even for legenddary. All the trash I looted still not serving any use T_T.

Click on one of the 5 eggs u will see

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Ezzzyyyy
04-23-2024, 09:20 PM
Auto crafting option for egg crates, please. otherwise, it's a good update to empty old eggs and combat the low odds.

drawfflerz
04-23-2024, 09:35 PM
dev, please restore all egg that we already delete from inventory from day 1 event! i deleted all duplicate legendary, myth egg!

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Vikusato
04-23-2024, 10:00 PM
The next server (content) update adds craftable egg chests. You'll be able to craft a chest of a specific rarity from 5 eggs of the next lower rarity (1 Heroic Egg Chest = 5 Arcane Eggs, 1 Arcane Egg Chest = 5 Mythic Eggs, etc.). All eggs older than 6 months are available, the eggs within the chests all have the same odds, and the chests expire at the end of the event.

I can't reproduce this. Can you tell me a bit more about the setup when this happens? Is Egg-Zavier near a wall? A corner? Are ther mobs nearby? When you say 'certain people', what does that mean? Player A can use it just fine, but Player B cannot?

We use your birthdate and if you were born on a Sunday or Wednesday, we adjust your rates.

This has been added in the next server (content) update.

Sorry, no plans to do this.

This is nonsense.

-ALS

Buahahaaaa🤣🤣🤣