Thread: The Complete Pocket Legends Quest Guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Alien Oasis [AOQS]
    Number of Quests: 29 (8 in AO I, 7 in AO II, and 12 in AO III. It is unclear where the remaining two quests come from)
    Recommended Level: 35-50 (35-40 for AO I, 40-45 for AO II, and 45-50 for AO III)
    Notes: There is an extremely large number of quests availible at Alien Oasis. Only 29 of these count for your actual quest total. These three campaigns are grouped together because the quests can sometimes be completed in multiple campaigns such as the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" quest where it can be completed in AO II or AO III.
    AO I:

Quest: "Lost Caravan"
    Given by: Amenken (City of Oasis)
    Complete with: Mariah (AO I – Desert Marauders)
    NPC Beginning Message: Amenken: "Mariah was traveling by caravan to get supplies through the deserts of the Alien Oasis. She hasn't returned. Please find her! Look for Mariah in the deserts of the Alien Oasis."
    NPC Ending Message: Mariah: "Amenken must be so worried! I'll be on my way back to him shortly, as soon as the D'Jinn threat dies down. Thank you so much for finding me out here!"
    Description: Search for Mariah
    Rewards: 150 gold
    Notes: Amenken is to the left of the Malik Museum at the intersection leading to the different Alien Oasis Maps. Go to AO I – Desert Marauders. She is right where you spawn.

Quest: "Desert Marauders"
    Complete with: Amenken (City of Oasis)
    NPC Beginning Message: Amenken: "The D'Jinn have been attacking caravans for months now. It's believed that a D'Jinn Hunter and gang leader called Pitati is behind the attacks. Find Pitati and take him out!"
    NPC Ending Message: Amenken: "With Pitati taken out, you've made it safer fr our suppliers to travel that region of the desert. Thank you!
    Description: Defeat the D’Jinn gang Leader Pitati!
    Rewards: 450 gold
    Notes: Go to AO I – Desert Marauders and defeat Pitati. Return to Amenken to complete quest.

Quest: "The Book Case"
    Given by: Mariah (AO I – Desert Marauders)
    Complete with: Mariah (AO I – Desert Marauders)
    NPC Beginning Message: Mariah: "Please find my books! The D'Jinn destroyed my caravan and took all of my copies of K. R. R. Hoff's 'A History of Fnord'. Not only is this the best murder mystery of all-time, it's also how I make my living. Will you help please?"
    NPC Ending Message: Mariah: "Oh, thank you so much! My lovely murder mystery novels- what would I do without them?"
    Description: Retrieve Mariah’s stolen books from the D’Jinn
    Notes: Collect 20 books from the D’Jinn and return to Mariah to complete quest.

Quest: "Traitor to the Queen"
    NPC Beginning Message: Amenken: "Bastet, the Queen's top bodyguard turned out to be a traitor and is now working for the D'Jinn. We need to find out who hired Bastet. Defeat Bastet and recover her work contract to find out who is behind this!"
    NPC Ending Message: Amenken: "Let me see Bastet's work contract... So it appears she was hired by a high-ranking D'Jinn underboss called Seth. Talk to me again and I'll have more information for you."
    Description: Defeat Bastet and recover her work contract!
    Notes: Go to AO I– Sand and Flame and defeat Bastet. You need to clear the map in order for her to spawn. Return to Amenken to complete quest.

Quest: "The Underboss"
    NPC Beginning Message: Amenken: "D'Jinn underboss Seth was behind hiring Bastet. He's also supplying the D'Jinn and training them to fight. Kill Seth and bring back his supply requisition so we can find out where his supplies are coming from."
    NPC Ending Message: Amenken: "I see you've gotten the supply requisition from Seth! according to this, the D'Jinn weapons are being supplied to him through Sobek! Sobek is the most feared of the D'Jinn Warriors!"
    Description: Defeat Seth and recover his supply requisition!
    Notes: Go to AO I – God of the Dunes and defeat Seth. Return to Amenken to complete quest.

Quest: "Sobek’s Blade"
    NPC Beginning Message: Amenken: "If you take out Sobek, we'll have dealt a deadly blow to the D'Jinn. Hopefully, that will get the attention of whoever is behind the D'Jinn's rise to power. So, let's get their attention and kill Sobek!"
    NPC Ending Message: Amenken: "With Sobek gone, the Oasis is much safer, but for some reason we haven't gotten the attention of the true leader behind the D'Jinn. Maybe there's another way to get to the bottom of this mystery..."
    Description: Kill Sobek!
    Notes: Go to AO I – Sobek’s Blade and defeat Sobek. Return to Amenken to complete quest.

Quest: "Pyramid Scheme"
    NPC Beginning Message: Amenken: "To prove the D'Jinn are conspiring with the Undead, we need to know for sure that the Undead god Anubis is leading the D'Jinn. Find Anubis and defeat him!"
    NPC Ending Message: Amenken: "The Undead god Anubis... leading the D'Jinn! The Undead ad the D'Jinn don't have the mind for this kind of conspiracy. I think I know who can help us find out more. Talk to me again."
    Description: Defeat Anubis!
    Notes: Go to A0 I – The Great Pyramid and defeat Anubis. Return to Amenken to complete quest.

Quest: "Mummy Knows Best"
    Complete with: Wakhashem (City of Oasis)
    NPC Beginning Message: Amenken: "Talk to the friendly towne mummy, Wakhashem. He should have inside info on the Undead. Just look for the friendly mummy in towne to the west, you can't miss him!"
    NPC Ending Message: Wakhashem: "Mmm... I am Wakhashem. Amenken send you to me for help? What you need?"
    Description: Contact the friendly towne mummy, Wakhashem
    Notes: He is to the left of the Malik Museum at the intersection leading to the different Alien Oasis Maps. Talk to him to complete quest.

AO II:

Quest: "D’Jinn Mummy"
    Given by: Wakhashem (City of Oasis)
    NPC Beginning Message: Wakhashem: "Mmm... I wakhashem... I will help you find the connection between D'Jinn and Undead. Mmm... first you must defeat evil mummy Nizara... mmm."
    NPC Ending Message: Wakhashem: "Mmm... bad evil mummy Nizara is no more. You help me... I help you now... mmm... *cough*"
    Description: Defeat the evil mummy Nizara!
    Notes: AO II – A Strange End and defeat Nizara. Return to Wakhashem to complete quest

Quest: "We Don’t Take Cache"
    Given by: Ebeth (AO II – A Strange End)
    Complete with: Ebeth (AO II – A Strange End)
    NPC Beginning Message: Ebeth: "You there! Your destiny lies in taking down our enemies! In the desert sands beyond me, the D'Jinn have many caches of weapons and supplies. Will you fulfill your destiny and destroy them?"
    NPC Ending Message: Ebeth: "Your destiny is one step closer to fufillment. You have damaged the D'Jinn's base by destroying their caches of weapons and supplies. But your true destiny lies ahead, only for you to find out! I bid you good luck in your adventure!"
    Description: Destroy D’Jinn's Weapons Caches
    Notes: Destroy 40 of the barrels on the map. Return to Ebeth to complete quest.

Quest: "The D’Jinn Connection"
    NPC Beginning Message: Wakhashem: "Mmm... I show you a powerful D'Jinn Zankura leading Undead. Mmm... defeat powerful D'Jinn Zankura... then you have proof of Undead and D'Jinn connection from both sides... mmm."
    NPC Ending Message: Wakhashem: "Mmm... now you have proof of D'Jinn connection to Undead... mmm... very good. Mmm... I am hearing bad rumors... something don't like what you discovered here... something bad is coming... mmm..."
    Description: Defeat the powerful D’Jinn leader Zankura!
    Notes: Go to AO II – The Sandstone Hall and defeat Zankura. Return to Wakhashem to complete quest

Quest: "Sobek’s Return!"
    NPC Beginning Message: Wakhashem: "Mmm... if Sobek has come back from dead... the D'Jinn maybe have found some power from connection to the Undead. Mmm... find Sobek if he is alive... defeat him!"
    NPC Ending Message: Wakhashem: "Mmm... so it is true... Sobek back from the dead! *cough*... the Undead could not teach them this power... now it is time to find the true conspiracy... mmm."
    Description: Find out if Sobek is alive and defeat him!
    Notes: Go to AO II – Tomb of Mynas and defeat Sobek. Return to Wakhashem to complete quest.

Quest: "The Visitor"
    NPC Beginning Message: Wakhashem: "Mmm... you must find this leader... this visitor... unlike the others... amongst the D'Jinn... amongst the Undead. Mmm... discover his identity... defeat him... return... tell me what you've discovered... mmm."
    NPC Ending Message: Wakhashem: "Mmm... an alien from another world... banding together D'Jinn and Undead... to destroy us... this is the conspiracy!"
    Description: Discover the identity of the leader behind the conspiracy!
    Notes: Go to AO II – Chariots of the Goons and Z’MOXX and return to Wakhashem to complete quest

Quest: "Alien Syndicate"
    NPC Beginning Message: Wakhashem: "Mmm... the Undead god Anubis has returned! Mmm... Anubis seeks a meeting with the Alien Syndicate... Mmm... defeat the members of this syndicate... Anubis... and two aliens... R'LOXX... B'TOXX... take them out... mmm."
    NPC Ending Message: Wakhashem: "Mmm... you gave stopped the Alien Syndicate... this is good! Mmm... now out in the open... i Suspect... the Aliens will be organizing... against us. Mmm... I know another... who can help you... mmm."
    Description: Stop the Alien Syndicate meeting. Defeat Anubis, R’LOXX and B’TOXX
    Notes: Go to AO II – Vicious Visitors and defeat them. Return to Wakhashem to complete quest.

Quest: "The Intermediary"
    Complete with: Kahotep (City of Oasis)
    NPC Beginning Message: Wakhashem: "Mmm... you will meet Kahotep... he will help you now. Mmm... Kahotep sends word... he has friendly Alien contact. Mmm... Kahotep will be your intermediary... speak wit him... mmm."
    NPC Ending Message: Kahotep: "Ho there! Wakhashem told me you would be coming. I have a contact you must meet!"
    Description: Meet with Kahotep in Oasis City!
    Notes: He is to the left of the Malik Museum at the intersection leading to the different Alien Oasis Maps.

AO III:
    Note: Quests start becoming available at level 45 and will all be available at level 50. After completing the quest you may turn them in at any location where the person can be found, not just the place listed in the "Complete with" section.

Quest: "First Contact"
    Given by: Kahotep (City of Oasis)
    Complete with: Sizoo (AO III – Close Encounters)
    NPC Beginning Message: Kahotep: "Ho there! I have an alien friend named Sizoo. I would have you deliver a message to him for me. In return, I will ask him to help you!"
    NPC Ending Message: Sizoo: "You are friend of Kahotep? Sizoo will might help you defeat bad aliens. Maybe you help Sizoo, and then Sizoo helps you!"
    Description: Meet with Sizoo!
    Notes: Go to AO III – Close Encounters and speak with Sizoo to complete quest.

Quest: “The Brothers Othozz”
    Given by: Sizoo (AO III – Close Encounters)
    Complete with: Sizoo (AO III – Crush the Keeper)
    NPC Beginning Message: Sizoo: "You seek entrance into the pyramid. Sizoo can tell... Sizoo has powers... mind powers. Well it is locked, so you might as ell just go home. ... unless you are willing to destroy the brothers Othozz. Simple it is. Beat Lil'Othozz and then his brother Pl'Othozz will come out of hiding. Without them on guard walk right into the pyramid you can."
    NPC Ending Message: Sizoo: "Sizoo never liked those two anyway. The galaxy is better off without them!"
    Description: Defeat Lil’Othozz and Pl’Othozz
    Notes: Defeat each Lil’Othozz and Pl’Othozz. Return to Sizoo to complete quest.

Quest: “Finders Keepers”
    Given by: Sizoo (AO III – Crush the Keeper)
    Complete with: (AO III – Captive Audience)
    NPC Beginning Message: Sizoo: "Now real fun begins. K'Sarr the Keeper is loyal to Galactic Overlord. Overlord thinks that K'Sarr is smart and funny. K'Sarr never has to clean urinals. Sizoo hates K'Sarr. Brave here, go smash K'Sarr right in his smart mouth. Besides, you need to do it anyways to move forward."
    NPC Ending Message: Sizoo: "Sizoo fells good inside now that K'Sarr is face down in the dirt. Sizoo's plan is coming together..."
    Description: Defeat K’Sarr the Keeper
    Notes: Defeat K’Sarr the Keeper and return to Sizoo to complete quest.

Quest: “Set My People Free”
    Given by: Sizoo (AO III – Captive Audience)
    Complete with: Sizoo (AO III – Intergalactic Combat)
    NPC Beginning Message: Sizoo: "The aliens have been taking prisoners. They are being held in cells just ahead and need to be freed. Defeat the guards and rescue the prisoners before the T'Paxx the Executioner can try out his new blade on their necks."
    NPC Ending Message: Sizoo: "The prisoners have all been freed. Now T'Paxx will be sad. ... that is a good thing!"
    Description: Rescue the prisoners from captivity.
    Notes: Break open the pods and rescue the bird, elf, and bear NPCs. Do this 15 times and then return to Sizoo to complete quest.

Quest: "Alien Executioner"
    Given by: Kahotep (AO III – Captive Audience)
    Complete with: Kahotep (AO III – This Ends Now)
    NPC Beginning Message: Kahotep: "T'Paxx the Executioner has been taking our people prisoner and executing them, and it's killing our people's morale in the fight against the aliens. Let's return the favor and execute T'Paxx!"
    NPC Ending Message: Kahotep: "Thank you! This will surely boost morale, now that T'Paxx can no longer take prisoners to his sword. Sizoo will continue to help you fight the aliens from here. Good luck!"
    Description: Execute T’Paxx the Executioner
    Notes: N/A

Quest: “Everyone Was Kung Fu Fighting”
    Given by: Sizoo (AO III – Intergalactic Combat)
    Complete with: Sizoo (AO III – The Ends Now!)
    NPC Beginning Message: Sizoo: "The aliens are putting on a mixed martial arts tournament and the grand prize is an audience with the Overlord. To win the tournament, simply defeat the three other combatants and then the intergalactic champion, Gurgox."
    NPC Ending Message: Sizoo: "The title of grand champion of the universe is yours! It doesn't come with any prize money or rewards but chicks dig it."
    Description: Win the intergalactic karate tournament.
    Notes: Defeat Gurgox the Great and then return to Sizoo to complete quest

Quest: “The End is Nigh”
    Given by: Sizoo (AO III – The Ends Now!)
    Complete with: Sizoo (AO III – The Ends Now!)
    NPC Beginning Message: Sizoo: "The Galactic Overlord is nearby. Dispite the dillusions of Sizoo the Intergalactic Janitor, dealing with the Overlord will effectively put an end to the Alien Menace. Battle your way to the Overlord's chamber and defeat him!"
    NPC Ending Message: Sizoo: "Victory! The Alien Overlord has been layed low and the world is once again safe, Your name ill go down in the annuals of history!"
    Description: Defeat the Galactic Overlord
    Rewards: 550 gold
    Notes: Defeat the Galactic Overlord and then return to Sizoo to complete quest.

Quest: "The Overlord’s Elite"
    Given by: Kahotep (AO III – This Ends Now)
    Complete with: Kahotep (AO III – This Ends Now)
    NPC Beginning Message: Kahotep: "Snuffing out the Galactic Overlord has been our goal, but we can still be threatened by his elite guards. Take out the Overlord's elites: Alien Berserkers, Alien Lorekeepers, and Alien Snipers!"
    NPC Ending Message: Kahotep: "Well done! Those guys won't be giving us any trouble for a long time now thanks to your efforts!"
    Description: Defeat Alien Berserkers, Lorekeepers, and Snipers!
    Notes: Do this on Victory Lap when you do the “Gem Membership” quest. Availible after completion of the "Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting" quest.

Cyber:

Quest: “Ok’Tal Totems”
    Given by: An Unknown Entity (Mynas room on AO III – Crush the Keeper)
    Complete with:
    NPC Beginning Message: An Unknown Entity: "Ok'tal... The evil creatures from beyond the stars... Some carry with them a totem of power... Collect these rare totems... When you have at least one hundred (100) of them... Return to me..."
    NPC Ending Message:
    Description: Collect 100 Totems from high-level Alien boss monsters!
    Rewards: Choose from: Cyber Armor of the Cosmos, Cyber Armor of the Void, Cyber Armor of the Rift
    Notes: Must be level 50 to get quest. Defeat AO III bosses to collect 100 totems. Keeper usually gives one or two. Return to the Shadow Figure to complete quest.

Quest: “Cyber Shards”
    Given by: Shadow Figure (spawns randomly in Mynas room on AO III – Crush the Keeper)
    Description: Collect 50 Shards from high-level Alien boss monsters!
    Notes: Defeat AO III bosses to collect 50 shards. Keeper usually gives one or two. Return to the Shadow Figure to complete quest.

Quest: “Shadow Prisoners”
    Given by: Shadow Figure (spawns randomly in Mynas room on AO III – Crush the Keeper)
    Description:
    Notes: Go to AO III – Captive Audience and defeat 25 shadow prisoners who randomly spawn when you break open a pod. Return to the Shadow Figure to complete quest.

Quest: “Shadow Essences”
    Description:
    Notes: Go to AO III – Captive Audience and defeat shadow prisoners to collect 5 shadow essences. Like totems, you won’t get them every time. Return to the Shadow Figure once you’ve collected all of them to complete quest.

Crafting:

Mystery Helm:

Quest: "Ghost in the Museum"
    Given by: Mirage (City of Oasis)
    Complete with: Ghost of Malik (City of Oasis - Malik Museum)
    NPC Beginning Message: Mirage: "I've seen the Ghost of Malik roaming the Malik Museum! He's real! Malik is a lost soul, searching for something. Please find him and help him, and he may share his secrets of the museum!"
    NPC Ending Message: Ghost of Malik: "I am the Ghost of Malik, the original purveyor of this museum. My soul has returned to Malik Museum because something has been lost!"
    Description: Find the Ghost of Malik in the Malik Museum
    Notes: N/A

Quest: "Lost Soul"
    Given by: Ghost of Malik (City of Oasis - Malik Museum)
    Complete with: An Apparition (AO II – Vicious Visitors)
    NPC Beginning Message: Ghost of Malik: "My soul has returned to Malik Museum because I fear we've lost our resident archaeologist, Lightfeather. Look for him or his soul and he may give you an ancient recipe:"
    NPC Ending Message: An Apparition: "I... remember... I was once... Lightfeather! An archaeologist who uncovered an alien plot to destroy us... they killed me! You found me... you can avenge me! Choose your reward..."
    Description: Find Lightfeather or the soul of Lightfeather!
    Rewards: Choose from: Archer: L.50 Mystery Helm, Enchantress: L.50 Mystery Helm, Warrior: L.50 Mystery Helm
    Notes: Go to AO II – Vicious Visitors and keep going straight. You’ll come to a room and then a smaller room after it, which is a dead end. Lightfeather is the shadow NPC similar to the one for the cyber quests. You’ll receive the L50 Mystery Helm recipe here.

Quest: "Optical Illusion"
    Given by: An Apparition (AO II – Vicious Visitors)
    NPC Beginning Message: An Apparition: "We can get your next component.. from King Mynas! He will not be easy to find... you must kill enough of Shadow undead to get him to appear... then take the Fiber Optic Technology from him!"
    NPC Ending Message: An Apparition: "You found... and defeated... the immortal King Mynas... for now! We can use the Fiber Optic Technology... to make you this component:"
    Description: Kill Shadows to get King Mynas to appear and take his technology!
    Rewards: Fiber Optic Thread
    Notes: Go to AO III – Crush the Keeper and defeat King Mynas. Return to the NPC to complete quest.

Quest: "Skull Breaker"
    Given by: An Apparition (AO II – Vicious Visitors)
    NPC Beginning Message: An Apparition: "If you break their skulls... the Alien Warriors... bring me enough of their skullbone fragments... avenge me... and I will give you... the first Alien Skullbone... I ever dug up:"
    NPC Ending Message: An Apparition: "Thank you... for this revenge... the aliens took my life! In exchange... I give you my most prized archaeological find:"
    Description: Recover Alien Skull Fragments from Alien Warriors!
    Rewards: Alien Skullbone
    Notes: Go to AO III – Captive Audience and collect 10

Quest: "Gem Membership"
    Given by: An Apparition (AO III – Vicious Visitors)
    NPC Beginning Message: An Apparition: "Malik Museum's desert emerald... broken into 10 pieces... by members of the Alien leadership. Get them from Alien bosses... return them to Malik... he will give you your final component:"
    NPC Ending Message: Ghost of Malik: "Finally, all ten pieces of our famous desert emerald have been returned! I have another like it that we've kept on display. It's yours now. Come when you are ready to craft your helmet:"
    Description: Try to find all ten (10) Emerald Pieces on any of the Alien Bosses!
    Rewards: Desert Oasis Emerald
    Notes: Victory Lap is quickest. Make sure to get “Overlord’s Elite” quest from This Ends Now map to knock out two quests at once. Bosses can drop more than one just like the totems. Return to Malik to craft helm.

Quest: "DAILY: Diary From the Undead"
    Given by: Ghost of Malik (City of Oasis - Malik Museum)
    NPC Beginning Message: Ghost of Malik: "A daily proposition for you: Recover pages of Lightfeather's diary from the bosses in the Ancient Pyramids, and I'll give you everything you need to make another Mystery Helm of your choosing:"
    NPC Ending Message: Ghost of Malik: "A day's worth of reading from Lightfeather's lost diary! As promised- take the components needed to craft another Mystery Helm, and your choice of a recipe:"
    Description: Recover twenty (20) pages of Lightfeather's Diary from bosses in the Ancient Pyramids!
    Rewards: Desert Oasis Emerald, Alien Skullbone, Fiber Optic Thread and choose from: Archer: L.50 Mystery Helm, Enchantress: L.50 Mystery Helm, Warrior: L.50 Mystery Helm
    Notes: Ayrilana recommended going to Plasma Pyramid and killing only Anubis. I recommend going to Vicious Visitors and killing all bosses. The three bosses on Vicious Visitors each drop one 100% of the time, but Anubis is the only boss that drops in Plasma Pyramid.

Mystery Armor:

Quest: "Treasure Hunt!"
    Given by: Endee (City of Oasis)
    Complete with: Endee (City of Oasis)
    NPC Beginning Message: Endee: "The D'Jinn pirate Seth has stolen my treasure and spread it around his part of the desert! Bring me back all ten (10) of my Treasures and I'll give you one of these Mystery Armor recipes:"
    NPC Ending Message: Endee: "You kept your word, and my treasures have been returned safely! CHoose an armor recipe, and me and my friends Annah and Jones will help you find the components to craft it:"
    Description: Find ten (10) of Endee’s Treasures in the Chests near D’Jinn pirate Seth!
    Rewards: Choose from: Archer: L.50 Mystery Armor, Enchantress: L.50 Mystery Armor, Warrior: L.50 Mystery Armor
    Notes: This gives the L50 Mystery Armor recipe. Go to AO I – God of the Dunes and open chests. It takes about two runs

Quest: "Sometimes Less is More"
    Complete with: Annah (City of Oasis)
    NPC Beginning Message: Endee: "Aramid Fiber is tiny but tough! The Lesser D'Jinn's armor has small amounts of this fiber. If you can find three (3) fibers on them, take it back to Annah and she can make some thread:"
    NPC Ending Message: Annah: "Hi! Endee sent you I see. Give me the Aramid Fibers and I'll make you some thread needed to craft the Mystery Armor recipe Endee gave you:"
    Description: Try to find three (3) Aramid Fibers on Lesser D’Jinn!
    Rewards: Aramid Fiber Thread
    Notes: Go to AO II – Tomb of Mynas or Chariots of the Goons

Quest: "Heavy Metal"
    Given by: Annah (City of Oasis)
    Complete with: Jones (City of Oasis)
    NPC Beginning Message: Annah: "Are you ready to get your next Mystery Armor component? Alien Warriors' armor uses Titanium Fragments. Bring 20 fragments to Jones and he can make your next component:"
    NPC Ending Message: Jones: "Hi, I'm Jones. Annah told me you'd be coming. Thanks for getting our treasures back for endee. Give me the Titanium Fragments and I'll make you the next component for your armor recipe:"
    Description: Retrieve 20 Titanium Fragments from Alien Warriors!
    Rewards: Alien Titanium Plate
    Notes: Captive Audience is the best

Quest: "Big Fat Purple Diamond!"
    Given by: Jones (City of Oasis)
    NPC Beginning Message: Jones: "For your final component: the blue diamond- I already have it! I'll make you a trade! The fat alien GURGOX has a Purple Diamond he sometimes keeps on him. Get it from him and I'll trade you:"
    NPC Ending Message: Jones: "Wow, I never thought you'd actually be able to get that Purple Diamond from Gurgox! As promised, your final Mystery Armor component. When you're ready to craft your armor, talk to me:"
    Description: Try to catch GURGOX while he has his Purple Diamond!
    Rewards: Desert Blue Diamond
    Notes: Defeat Gurgox until he drops it. Return back to Jones to complete quest. He’ll craft the armor for you.

Quest: "DAILY: Imprisoned Treasure"
    NPC Beginning Message: Jones: "Gotta daily deal for ya- I'll give you everything you need to craft another piece of Mystery Armor of your choice if you can get some of my stolen artifacts back from T'Paxx and his jailer:"
    NPC Ending Message: Jones: "I'm always good on deals I make- thank you for getting back some of my artifacts. Here are the components you need, and choose a recipe for which type of Mystery Armor you'd like to make:"
    Description: Recover Jones' Artifacts from T'Paxx and his Jailers!
    Rewards: Desert Blue Diamond, Alien Titanium Plate, Aramid Fiber Thread and choose from: Archer: L.50 Mystery Armor, Enchantress: L.50 Mystery Armor, Warrior: L.50 Mystery Armor
    Notes: This quest is commonly missed. You'll need to accept his daily quest first in order to get it. It'll take a number of runs to complete. Some people finished it in 7 runs while others in over 20. You essentially have three shots per run at getting an Artifact.

Mystery Weapon:

Quest: "The Ancient Codex"
    Given by: Ramla (City of Oasis - Malik Museum)
    Complete with: Ramla (City of Oasis - Malik Museum)
    NPC Beginning Message: Ramla: "Try to get an ancient D'Jinn language codex to translate that Mysterious Weapon Recipe. You may have to search far and wide for this, any D'Jinn could have it!"
    NPC Ending Message: Ramla: "You got it! According to the translation, there are three ways to translate the weapon recipe. Choose a codex:"
    Description: Find a D’Jinn that has an Ancient Codex!
    Rewards: Choose from: Bow: Ancient D'Jinn Codex, Staff: Ancient D'Jinn Codex, Sword: Ancient D'Jinn Codex
    Notes: You have to talk to her first and buy an untranslated Mystery Weapon recipe for 5 platinum. She is in the Malik Museum. I got one off the regular guys in cloaks on Vicious Visitors. This quest can take a very long time to complete and can be pretty frustrating.

Quest: "Sewing Destruction"
    NPC Beginning Message: Ramla: "The undead god Anubis is wrapped in a strengthened mummified cloth that is threaded with monofilaments. Get enough off of him and I can make you this special component:"
    NPC Ending Message: Ramla: "Very nice! How many times did you have to kill Anubis to get this? Oh, nevermind... I'm ure it was tough enough! Here's your weapon recipe component:"
    Description: Defeat Anubis enough times to catch three (3) monofilaments off of him.!
    Rewards: Monofilament Thread
    Notes: Ayrilana found Sand Storm to be the quickest. I did Plasma Pyramid runs killing only Anubis and got all three in three runs.

Quest: "Let’s Go Nanotubing"
    NPC Beginning Message: Ramla: "B'Toxx and R'Loxx's armor is barely visible but made from a super-strong alien metal made out of carbon nanotube pieces. Bring back enough and I can create you this component:"
    NPC Ending Message: Ramla: "That looks like enough carbon nanotube to make you the next component needed for your weapon recipe:"
    Description: Recover Carbon Nanotube pieces off of B’Toxx and R’Loxx till you have enough!
    Rewards: Carbon Nano-tube Scrap
    Notes: Vicious Visitors or Plasma Pyramid works. This quest can take a decent amount of runs to complete. I persoally did Plasma Pyramid for about 2 hours and got nothing. I did have a 100% drop rate with Vicious visitors.

Quest: "Jewel of Denial"
    NPC Beginning Message: Ramla: "Alien Healers' staffs are constructed with fragments of the Yellow Desert Sapphire. Defeat them and deny them their Yellow Sapphire Fragments and I'll forge them together to make this:"
    NPC Ending Message: Ramla: "Okay! It looks like you have enough sapphire fragments for me to construct the final component needed to craft your weapon. Here you go! Let me know when you're ready to craft your weapon!"
    Description: Find ten (10) yellow sapphire fragments on Alien Healers!
    Rewards: Yellow Desert Sapphire
    Notes: I found it easiest to go to Captive Audience since there are always games going on there. You should get them all within two runs. Speak to the Blacksmith after completing the quest to craft your Mystery Weapon.

Quest: "DAILY: Weapons for Mass Destruction"
    Given by: Ramla (City of Oasis)
    Complete with: Ramla (City of Oasis)
    NPC Beginning Message: Ramla: "If you want to make another Mystery Weapon, I'll help you. But, first you must help me. We really need to get rid of the Aliens around here. Kill 500 of them and I'll give you what you need:"
    NPC Ending Message: Ramla: "There are three ways to translate the weapon recipe: one that makes a sword, one that crafts a bow, and another that creates a staff. Here are your components, and choose a weapon codex:"
    Description: Take Out 500 Aliens!
    Rewards: Carbon Nano-tube Scrap, Monofilament Thread, Yellow Desert Sapphire
    Notes: Best to do this with the other quests. Aliens from AO II also work. Yellow aliens, blue sniper aliens, jail keepers, karate competitors, and alien bosses do not count for the total. Elite purple aliens and blue warrior and enchantress aliens count. Speak to the Blacksmith to craft the weapon. If he does not offer to craft your weapon, make sure you have the recipe. You can buy this from Ramla for 5 platinum.

Daily:

Quest: "DAILY: Scrappin’ with the D’Jinn"
    Complete with: Endee (City of Oasis)
    NPC Beginning Message: Endee: "The D'Jinn leaders horde stolen materials. Take them out and try to get ahold of their Crafting Materials and I'll give you your choice of one of these scraps, plus something extra:"
    NPC Ending Message: Endee: "Thanks! Hope it wasn't too much work! Take one of these scraps, and I'll give you some other components as well:"
    Description: Find Crafting Materials on D’Jinn leaders!
    Rewards: Scrap of Cloth, Scrap of Leather, Plate Scrap and choose from: Scrap of Cloth, Scrap of Leather, Plate Scrap
    Notes: Go to AO I – Sandstorm and kill bosses. It’ll take roughly 8-12 runs depending on your luck

Quest: "DAILY: Chain Gang"
    Given by: Annah (City of Oasis)
    Complete with: Annah (City of Oasis)
    NPC Beginning Message: Annah: "D'Jinn Warriors reinforce their armor with chain underneath their shirts. Bring me back enough pieces of chain and I'll provide you with some chain crafting components."
    NPC Ending Message: Annah: "All right, let's take those chain pieces and make them into components. Here's a couple components you can have and you can have your choice of one more:"
    Description: Find Chain Pieces on D’Jinn Warriors
    Rewards: 150 gold Chain Scrap, Chain Scrap and choose from: Scrap of Cloth, Scrap of Leather, Plate Scrap
    Notes: It takes about one or two runs to get the 20 pieces from Plasma Pyramid.

Quest: "DAILY: Scraps for Snacks"
    NPC Beginning Message: Jones: "The Galactic Overlord feeds his pet Gurgox snacks! Gurgox likes to eat cloth, leather, and plate! Bring me back some of Gurgox's snacks and I'll give you a some components:"
    NPC Ending Message: Jones: "Thanks for your trouble. Choose which one of these components you'd like, and I'll give you some scraps made from Gurgox's Snacks as well:"
    Description: Recover Gurgox’s Snacks from Gurgox and the Overlord!
    Rewards: 150 gold Scrap of Cloth, Scrap of Leather, Plate Scrap and choose from: Chain Scrap, Scrap of Cloth, Scrap of Leather
    Notes: You need to defeat just one of these two. Gurgox is obviously the easier of them

Discontinued:

Quest: "Haunted Trash"
    Given by: Ellie (Forest Haven)
    Description:
    Notes: Talk to her again after getting quest to complete quest. This quest is no longer available and does not count towards the quest total.
    Last edited by kcimythgim; 08-25-2013 at 08:42 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kcimythgim For This Useful Post: