Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Default Farewell!

Yep, it's time. (Idk there's a sunsets and farewells thread)

PL has offered me countless hours of entertainment and good friends (which would hopefully last after my "department") and at it's best, drained all of my money.

I've never been part of such a close game community and it's a thing which I'll always remember with warm thoughts.

I'm moving on with my life and that's the reason I will quit PL. I also got a new powerful laptop and I will put my gaming time solely on SWtOR and the upcoming Wildstar and perhaps on Secret World. I am going to go to study International Business with Finance as my major to Tallinn, Estonia. I've got lotsa hassle going on because I have so much stuff to arrange before I can begin my studies as I am also moving to different country. Even though it could sound weird that I am moving from Finland (the land with supreme school system) to a small and mostly unknown little country, the Estonia Business School is quite renowned and for business studies, only Finland's largest and best university in Helsinki offers better business studies, and to be honest, I can't get in there.

I won't do any special thanks list from the ppl who mean a lot to me, as I feel like I would be picking on favorites. U all who mean a lot to me know who u r. Alltogether thanks to all of u who were part of the PL and part of my own PL experience.

Special thanks to STG for offering us this marvelous game and for JustG, Sam and Delph a super special thanks for not permanently banning me as I wouldn't have been surprised about it now while looking back my forum career. U have a chance to become one of the hot shots of mobile game companies with AL. Hopefully u'll get there some day .

I'm not completely saying that I have quit for good. I might pop in once in a while to both IG and on forums. So u aren't free of me entirely .

Bye, plox keep PL alive .
    Last edited by Justg; 09-05-2013 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Just a shade less drama... we'll miss you :)

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post: