Thread: My feedback of pocket legends

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Unhappy My feedback of pocket legends

Hello guys. As u may have noticed I havnt been playing pl much... I had a break for a month or 2 to play halo reach... I recently started playing pl again and was enjoying myself.. Old friends lvling me up... As soon as I reached lvl 50 I went searching for Thoth gear for my paladin.. Turns out the devs decided to make it stop dropping.. Finally when the auction house that isn't really an auction house (u can't bid on items) is released I was able to purchase lvl 50 Thoth body and helm and a Thoth plasma.. (at ridiculous price) and used a rift shield that a friend gave me..... As soon as I had all my gear I was instantly bored to the point were I bought the capture the flag pack for 20 plat... I bought that several days ago and are yet to find anyone playing it... Infact barely anyone plays pvp at all and the people that do take it so seriously and kill u so quick it completely takes the fun out of it... So far I havnt seen any more towns or quests added... And the only thing difference is an akward interface. I mean I have to go through 4-5 pages just to buy an elixir!!!. And the only cool thing is changing the background color, but I was turned off by the fact u had to pay for that option.... My final thing I want to mention is the "magic mirror" the whole thing is just a stupid way for spacetime to make more money.... If they cared about the players they would add another town or some more quests or guilds.... I have purchased the angry face for my enchantress as that is my general feeling for the direction pl is heading...

I hate to seem like I jerk.... But this game used to be somthing I loved... To the point of purchasing an iPad just to experience on a bigger screen.... Whatever joy I used to experience while playing this game.... For some reason or another has disappeared, and god do I hope it comes back

-Violentsaint
    Last edited by Violentsaint; 11-15-2010 at 08:09 AM.