Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tradeable Plat----->

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    No, just no.
    Why not? I see no flaw in this because if you don't want to trade platinum then simply say "no" and walk away, if you fall into a scam then both of you guys take fault in it but the scammer should be banned regardless of anything. Plus I could finally be able to buy stuff with platinum such as mythic pets and open locked crates, without buying platinum I would have to sacrifice a lot of my time or pay for exclusive stuff.
    AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why not put all the mythic gear and pets in bosses?
    Keep the plat for players who don't have time to farm like it was meaner to be
    Why not just ask 2 dollar for software as income and make a real fun game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    That bolded quote does not help your case.. I don't need to explain that anyways. Debaters would understand what I'm talking about.

Tradable plat will never happen. In your example, you say that the poor can buy plat... They can already get gold just through plat-to-gold conversion.

The picture you aren't understanding is that when plat is distributed in such a level plane, more people are able to open crates.. More crates opened + more myths/arcanes. More supply = Lower price.

Just my opinion.

Btw.. Saying "thread close" does not close the thread.. you have to pm a mod to do that.
    It has no importance anymore what i say or don't i have given up on demonstrating my point of view xcainniblectorx understood it so for me he is intelligent.
    I never thought this was going to be implemented anyway just sharing some ideas and putting heads together.

and No i wont contact a mod for a thread close...i have contacted them for more important things and they never answered.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 03-05-2014 at 07:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Tradeable Plat----->

Tradeable Platinum is not going to happen in the future because if plats becomes tradeable, everyone will make alts to get platinum. It will be chaos if that happened. It's fine the way it is.

My suggestion to plats would be: If you reach level 41, you will get 10 platinum. 10 platinum would be enough to respec or for elixers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Not to mention if plat is tradeable, imagine a lot of people will start selling plat for real life money.

Not gonna happen.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamberge For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamberge View Post
    Not to mention if plat is tradeable, imagine a lot of people will start selling plat for real life money.

Not gonna happen.
    Saw the thread, went straight to the last page to type this exact thing haha^

Tradable plat is a terrible idea, for scamming, devaluing items, having the power to turn exclusive vanity pets into nothing more than "I'll buy 250 plat for 500k" and then be able to get that exclusive pet for just 500k, plus the fact that when this new cap comes, there will be everyone getting to the cap real quick (because they can now basically buy elixirs with gold) and make people bored even faster, it'll never happen. I'm not completely sure but I think tradable plat was in PL once, and they got rid of it, why would they bring it back?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

This wont happen

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    Finally someone intelligent OMG.

the plats that aren't bought by the rich will be bought by the poor.

poor buys plat and sells them to the rich for gold.
    rich opens crates loots myth and arcane with the plats bought from poor.
    poor now has gold so he buys myths and arcanes from rich.
    rich gets back his gold.
    sts makes money.
    poor now has a good gear.
    rich now has more gold.

everyone is happy.

simple.
    Tradeable plat was just like during grimm egg event (Yes sir, grimm was somehow just like a tradeable bunch of 250 plat camouflaged as a pet egg)...it makes money circulate from here to there.
    Plats are going to be bought anyway tradeable plats or not.
    Did you see Grimm is a halloween pet? Did you see Ewen is a halloween pet? ONLY halloween pet (plat) can be egg tradeable
    Go to hell if you want plat tradeable, also this game will be over and destroyed, think about it...
    Plat become tradeable...Players will buy lots of pets with plat, account, change names, change pet names, character slot, open locked, and more...want more ?
    *peace*
    Last edited by Xeusx; 03-05-2014 at 03:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Imagine, scammers can change name for 30k gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Haha, what a good idea to make scammers arise.

Y'know STG will never allow trading personal items like platinums or accounts. It's illegal.
    Last edited by Alcrexx; 03-05-2014 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Typo
    A Chosen Member
    IGN: Alcx - 41 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Not gonna happen.
    So people aren't already selling accounts for real life money? Or stealing accounts? Even some doing it with little to no repercussion so i dont see how thats a valid point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    That bolded quote does not help your case.. I don't need to explain that anyways. Debaters would understand what I'm talking about.

Tradable plat will never happen. In your example, you say that the poor can buy plat... They can already get gold just through plat-to-gold conversion.

The picture you aren't understanding is that when plat is distributed in such a level plane, more people are able to open crates.. More crates opened + more myths/arcanes. More supply = Lower price.

Just my opinion.

Btw.. Saying "thread close" does not close the thread.. you have to pm a mod to do that.

Have you seen the current plat to gold conversion? You might.as well gamble on crates at that rate. As for this being implemented it will more then likely not be. But in theoretical sense the poor could get richer due to the simple fact players are choosing the price to sell the plat. Say you pay (what is it $80 for 1500 plat?) $80 for a bundle of 1500 plat, how much would they go for in gold on the market with all the current gold hoarders wanting free plat? So two birds one stone poor does get richer "IF" they buy the bundles and a good way to have more gold float around.
    Last edited by xcainnblecterx; 03-05-2014 at 06:10 AM.
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    So people aren't already selling accounts for real life money? Or stealing accounts? Even some doing it with little to no repercussion so i dont see how thats a valid point.
    Exactly. We all know that selling accounts for real life money is illegal. So why make things from bad went worse? If plat is tradeable, that simply give this people more chance to sell plat irl, and higher possibility of scamming as well.

Not gonna happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Tradeable plat won't destroy anything.

The conseguences of tradeable plat will be granting plat accessibility to a larger number of players.

Mythics and arcane will be dropped anyway, crates would be opened even though there are no tradeable plats.

If players that have access to platinum want to maintain their exclusivity well that's is another story...

If we are afraid of scams and cheat then why even implement new things in the game?
    You guys think the new expansion won't be followed by new scams?

I can understand a point of argomentation followed by detailed explanation on conseguences of tradeable plat on market but not "No it's not good because of scam"...come on....
    Last edited by Anarchist; 03-05-2014 at 07:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    -.-

Tradeable plat won't destroy anything.

The conseguences of tradeable plat will be granting plat accessibility to a larger number of players.

Mythics and arcane will be dropped anyway, crates would be bought even though there are no tradeable plats.
    The number of plats that would be bought and remain private won't change.

If players that have access to platinum want to maintain their exclusivity well that's is another buisness.
    Tradeable plat can destory AL, PL, and SL...hmmm can you think what happen if tradeable plat come?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why not simply make it possible to buy plat from store with in game gold?
    Like 10000 gold for 1 plat
    Problem fixed and all players have a fair chance to compete

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
    No that's technically free plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

nice topic.. i didnt finish it sory and i want to tell you what i thinked after read 30-40 post...

1 = ppls saying " no " because every new chat geting 7 plat <<< easy to fix it dont stack on it.. every plat trade can giwe to system 7 plat.. that way sts will gain better plat.. problem solve..

2 = plat players dont want to everyone get mytics but lets think about it = if plat can tradedable do you think everyone can buy it ?? still farmerers will be farm gold for buy plat.. also lets think about it second point, a plat player still can get full mytic arcane in 1 day. but farmerers still need to farm gold months for the buy enought plat.. so why do you think its not fair enought ?

i am not saying plat should tradedable, i dont care it to... but for the free players its could a nice idea for the get achievements...

if plat gonna tradedable what will happen let me tell you .

1 = plat players will sell plats higher prize and they will win..

2 = free players will be race for buy plat for achievements ( its will up plat prize )

3 = sts will sell more plat and plat usable will be huge.. ( free players will use plats to )

probably you will not understand every my words.. just try to understand my points.. thx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Exactly. We all know that selling accounts for real life money is illegal. So why make things from bad went worse? If plat is tradeable, that simply give this people more chance to sell plat irl, and higher possibility of scamming as well.

Not gonna happen.
    How are they going to sell it in any form that people are not already selling for real money? Are people selling mythics and arcanes for real money? As for people saying itll destroy the economy, i still dont see a explanation on how besides "people will sell for real money ." Need more gold circulating and this is a viable way but still it wont happen
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    How are they going to sell it in any form that people are not already selling for real money? Are people selling mythics and arcanes for real money? As for people saying itll destroy the economy, i still dont see a explanation on how besides "people will sell for real money ." Need more gold circulating and this is a viable way but still it wont happen
    I only guess that you didn't know, but I'm sure there is plenty of people who sells mythic and arcane for real life money. I don't need to point out who, when or where. I'm sure everyone is aware of the situation.

Anyway if it's good for this game, I can't see why STS didn't apply it on their games. But they won't. Cause it hold too much cons then pros.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
    100 plat = 1m Gold
    50 plat = 500k Gold

Say what now ?