I'm interested in a casual max level guild that does group pvp as well as run end level campaigns quickly, easily and efficiently.

I'm particularly looking for a group of people with good attitudes and are fun to play with, and know their characters roles, and can manage crowd control, dps, healing, yadayada.

Preferably small, structured, and with a good mix of characters.

Maybe make a few dungeon runs a night then loot swap after.

If there's not one already. I'm willing to start one. Although, if that's the case I'd also want people a little older with maturity, work ethic, team work, and experience in a structured organization.

I ran a couple of guilds in the early days of Wow (which I quit a few years back because it was way too addictive). I ran a large (like 500) people all level pvp guild (before the areans and such. We did a lot of World PvP). Then, I bowed out of that because it was a nightmare to manage. Then, me and a couple of people started a successful endgame guild which had some of the best pvpers on the server, and some great raiders.

So I have a ton of experience running guilds and such from different angles, and I'm pretty good at mapping out group direction. Although, I don't want to do anything really extensive. Just small, structured, easy and efficient.

I have a level 42 warrior right now, so I'm not in a rush to join a guild or start one, but I'm just exercising some foresight. Although, I do wanna be in a level 50 only guild, once I'm maxed. I'm definitely not looking for a charity guild, what I'm looking for a is tight team.

I live in Hawaii, so Pacific time works best for me, so I guess people from the west coast US and Asia would be in that demographic, and Hawaii of course.

Let me know if you're interested in bringing me into the guild or interested in chartering one.

Thanks!
-BH