Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Holiday Content Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yes, we released all captives in each game. Nothing. Spawn rate is too low to make me want to do this quest. Has to have at least SOME chance of showing up, and it seems there isn't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

lil expensive, dont you think??
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

where to pick up the quest for the captive shadows? same in king's lair?
    Bossulica- lvl 50 bear!
    Cyberkill - lvl 50 pally!

love my android htc Desire!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kossi View Post
    lil expensive, dont you think??
    Shh those kinds if comments get you called a grinch, Scrooge, what have you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We are looking into the issue with this quest reward at the moment

- Cinco
    that happened to my friend too. I just got 250, does this mean I should wait? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Love it!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Snowman Helmet is tight!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Saving Winter Festival quest... what exactly do we do... defeat which bosses? it says pyramids or something... i'm a little confused on this one... and presents from where?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The winter content drops loot across every decade, 10 - 50, depending on what level the mobs are. The mobs scale to your group's level.
    Does anyone know how to set the group level in the winter content? Can't figure out how to host a game there to do so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eklypz View Post
    Does anyone know how to set the group level in the winter content? Can't figure out how to host a game there to do so.
    it's automatic ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I bought the ticket to take the ride Can I only use the ticket once to do the winter levels or can I keep going back and forth? Also, can I use other characters if only one of my chars bought a ticket??? I'd like to get items for all my different leveled characters.

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

You only need to buy it once, and it works for all your characters.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Questions?

I purchased a ticket for the winter tour. But when I did that the options to purchase the items went away... Is there another vendor to buy those off of?

... also... maybe someone could answer what happens if I purchase 100 pots off a vendor... where does the excess pots go once it fills the 25 h and 25 m up on the bar... I don't want to start a new thread to ask this, no one is answering me in game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

sigh...i manned up and bought the 30 plat...
    well with my parents itunes acc but w/e
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like how the mobs are scaled to you level. I do not like how I get Trials of the Overlord greens from snowmen... Why are Snowmen carrying Hi-Tech Blaster of the Nimble? They are smacking me with their stick arms, If anything, they should drop "Snowman's Arm" a grey or white item with some description like "The claws of a creepy snowman." Love the holiday content, not loving the copied drops... =( Hoping that bosses will drop something a little more holiday-ish, I'm still doing the first map.
    [B]Level 50 Cyber Void Full Dex Archer: Seratonin, Level 50 (Experimental) Dex/IntMage, Cyber Cosmos, Void: Species,
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Cross-eyed yet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

It's ironic how the only holiday area that requires plat happens to be the holiday about giving. Anyway, I was wondering, since we have to buy the dungeon, do we keep it or does it go away? I wasn't so thrilled about how we had to spend money for costumes then have them taken away from us, but whatever. I like the free antlers for everyone to get into the jolliness of the christmas season; very much appreciated. I like how the townes and campaign levels are all dressed up in christmas time. Well done.
    TVIS - 56 Warrior | Pocket Legends Founder
    TVIS - 35 Commando
    TVIS - 31 Male Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tvis View Post
    It's ironic how the only holiday area that requires plat happens to be the holiday about giving. Anyway, I was wondering, since we have to buy the dungeon, do we keep it or does it go away? I wasn't so thrilled about how we had to spend money for costumes then have them taken away from us, but whatever. I like the free antlers for everyone to get into the jolliness of the christmas season; very much appreciated. I like how the townes and campaign levels are all dressed up in christmas time. Well done.
    They gave us a free town + quests and only charged for optional content, and you want to bitch about the giving season? GMAFB.
    Hi, my name is Olhar. I'm a lvl41 mage in EOS and I'm an alcoholic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

We'll be tweaking the filters a bit. This remains game that many children play. Draconian is a strong word, but please realize that we will strongly protect our little corner of the world.
    Well, I appreciate you wanting to clean things up. Generally, I don't use much in the way of off-color language. However, draconian is the word to use when you get a warning for, "When you finish the toy factory, you get like 4 different quest choices." That's a direct quote and I have a screen shot. I've looked and I can't see any letters that run together to form any naughty words. I've even tried anagramming it and no luck. And Les, it was for "stupid" that I got one warning. For some reason, I never use the word "dumb". Probably just as well now. The more profane four-letter words are pretty apparent. Any chance of a list of the less-apparent words so I don't have to experiment and risk another time-out? Heck? Shucks? Dadgummit?

And Devs? If "crap" is a naughty word, you'd better see about changing the description of the bird flame armor--I would assume "kick-***" would be naughty, too.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lead paint licker stickers.

LOL! I hoped reading the optionals would be worth it, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I too already got warned a couple of times this afternoon for things that could not have possibly had anything offensive in them. For instance one of them was something like, "there's a quest for a new weapon but u have to finish the other quest first". This was after the update that relaxed the filter. I guess now we are going to constantly have to worry about what a (very imperfect) computer thinks about every single thing we type. :-/ Meanwhile people are now sitting in town testing the limits of the filter, daring each other to say things like "voodoo spoon", or discussing why something is censored and something else isn't and why. If anything, it's made things worse rather than better.

I am very much in favor of keeping the game safe for everyone, but I just don't see what problem this filter manages to solve that wasn't addressed by other mechanisms. We already have a chat filter that people can turn on so they never see the offensive words in the first place. (True, it doesn't work very well because of all the false positives - but that's exactly the problem that the new filter has too!) And it's extremely easy to report anyone who offends us, and also to ignore them and thereby mute them by much longer than 4 minutes. What does this filter do that those other measures don't? - and at the cost of interrupting all of of conversations several times a day with threats about being muted or banned.
    Kalielle - level 56 mage | Kaley - level 55 roundup bear | Clusterstorm - level 55 rush paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Clusterstorm? Pshh, he merely leads the fastest games ever.
    Pocket Legends Video Tutorial