Quote Originally Posted by supersteak View Post
lmao first of all you treehid the whole time so i missed skills, and you call me a wannabe lmfao, so first of all stfu, ur the one who trashed talk at first. and honestly i dont "trash talk" anymore if i did so in the first place its because i get pissed at people like you who never truly fight fair. and as unruly said i usually shut up in pvp now and take the deathm honestly i dont care anymore i'm pure dex and put the warbird behind me it was a fun ride, ik i raped you falcom, and i spiked out srry i left. funny how when i told you we can start from 8-6 again you refused.. and then you say some stupid stuff like "treehiding is fine because its part of the game", well so is being a noob, but in true
one on one man up. thats all i have to say. if you guys want to be @ssholes to me any more continue for all i care, ik i was kind of a douche bag, but i'm not like that anymore. and most of my "trash talking" is actual me joking around but
w/e screw it
no stfu you never said rematch just take the lost kid and joking around hmm ya sure you were. In 1v1 there's no
rules either fight or cry to mommy get good