Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Complete list of current bugs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Pig type (snaggletooth, wrathjaw) pets rarity is "common" instead of "legendary". Since this rarity does not exist on pets - lowest is rare - but you will see the "common" subtitle as soon as you open the egg, that causes an extreme low damage output on the regular attack of the pet.

It is an ancient season 2 bug which was never fixed despite the numerous bug reports on it, I guess the latest jahooty and barney fixes were more urgent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mmaachilles211 View Post
    HI Madnex I sent you a pm detailing a potential new glitch. All of the info is contained there. If you need any more info plz pm me. Ty
    Could not repro the exact thing but there have been numerous reports about Ashral Heart bugging out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Pig type (snaggletooth, wrathjaw) pets rarity is "common" instead of "legendary". Since this rarity does not exist on pets - lowest is rare - but you will see the "common" subtitle as soon as you open the egg, that causes an extreme low damage output on the regular attack of the pet.

It is an ancient season 2 bug which was never fixed despite the numerous bug reports on it, I guess the latest jahooty and barney fixes were more urgent.
    I'm guessing that's the reason Nilbog has so low damage as well. Not sure if intended or not but adding up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Hello. Your name was changed to a random one by a mod because it contained offensive language. This isn't a bug. I suggest you pick your name more carefully in the future because repeating this might result to a ban.
    Yes, short history lesson:

Bastard was deemed inappropriate in season 2 after the guild Arrogant Bastards got too big and (prudish) people complained about it, due to seeing the name....everywhere they went. They were changed to Arrogant Bunnies by STS, which although cute, didn't have the same ring to it. The guild splintered a short time later, and the officers formed a new guild. That is how Deviant Misfits came to be.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Yes, short history lesson:

Bastard was deemed inappropriate in season 2 after the guild Arrogant Bastards got too big and (prudish) people complained about it, due to seeing the name....everywhere they went. They were changed to Arrogant Bunnies by STS, which although cute, didn't have the same ring to it. The guild splintered a short time later, and the officers formed a new guild. That is how Deviant Misfits came to be.
    Lol, deviant misfits was arrogant bastards? o.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

I'm guessing that's the reason Nilbog has so low damage as well. Not sure if intended or not but adding up.
    It was reported in numerous ignored thread back in season 2 until these pets lost their actuality.

I think it's more actual now than jahooty buff.

This bug affect nilbog also, he do ridiculous low damage also in pvp and many ppl using it.
    Last edited by Haligali; 05-28-2015 at 04:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

cant play arcane legends on chrome, message is Uh-oh! Chrome failed to start our game. Press this button to see the updated news on this issue!
    When I use my phone, and login using my fb it says cannot connect to AL server. Check internet connection but I am able to play on my phone as a guest. so weird. what to do?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

My game wont even start, and its not letting me purchase platinum,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

"Sorcerer's Frost Bolt sets off the stun immunity timer while only slowing down the opponent, not stunning him (PvP areas)."(Madnex)
    I was wondering why some rogues without razor werent getting stunned !!!!

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Madnex, can you confirm this to be a bug? Or is it just me?
    Completed crafting items often go error on my tablet. I don't know why, when I clicked "complete", it sometimes went error, the screen freezed and I couldn't touch anything except home button. Ping is around 340-120.000, but rarely goes red (probably 1/5 chance). I have had this issue since last month but I didn't take it so serious. When I just played again, do craftings everyday, it somehow goes error. Please confirm? Thank you!

I'd love to put a video, but I don't have any recording app on my tab.
    I wish I were me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TankingRogue View Post
    cant play arcane legends on chrome, message is Uh-oh! Chrome failed to start our game. Press this button to see the updated news on this issue!
    When I use my phone, and login using my fb it says cannot connect to AL server. Check internet connection but I am able to play on my phone as a guest. so weird. what to do?
    Make sure you have the latest chrome version and update your graphics card driver. Check the link below too for troubleshooting. I've checked and facebook seems to work for 5-6 friends so it's probably not a universal issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxpuretankxX View Post
    My game wont even start, and its not letting me purchase platinum,
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...formation-Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Maunyabastian View Post
    Madnex, can you confirm this to be a bug? Or is it just me?
    Completed crafting items often go error on my tablet. I don't know why, when I clicked "complete", it sometimes went error, the screen freezed and I couldn't touch anything except home button. Ping is around 340-120.000, but rarely goes red (probably 1/5 chance). I have had this issue since last month but I didn't take it so serious. When I just played again, do craftings everyday, it somehow goes error. Please confirm? Thank you!
    This has been brought up in the past, couldn't repro. It seemed to happen mostly in low-end devices when you rush to get crafted items right after logging in. Similarly, sometimes Shazbot's/Klaas' dialogues are not loaded and you can't get the daily elixirs. Only thing I can suggest is giving it a few minutes before getting crafts and not spam-taking them out when they're done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

This has been brought up in the past, couldn't repro. It seemed to happen mostly in low-end devices when you rush to get crafted items right after logging in. Similarly, sometimes Shazbot's/Klaas' dialogues are not loaded and you can't get the daily elixirs. Only thing I can suggest is giving it a few minutes before getting crafts and not spam-taking them out when they're done.
    Psh. Now an ipad mini is a low-end device?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Psh. Now an ipad mini is a low-end device?
    Sometimes it's a low-end user! *flees*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Sometimes it's a low-end user! *flees*
    /forumkick Madnex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

at first i thought sts intentionally made wrathjaw and snaggletooth damage low, because of their strange plat price (75, instead 90 like most legendaries), and so i think they do the same thing to nilbog, and i was honestly asking for buff, not bugfix,

but anyway, since they 'fix' wrathjaw and snaggletooth, can you please also include nilbog's strange stat (dmg/crit) into your bug list pls, and also to be fair, please also include returning shadowfang's stat to [rare], and snowy's stat to [epic] into your bug list too

in summary:
    nilbog -> [legendary/pink] pet with [rare/green] pet's stat
    shadowfang -> [rare/green] pet with [legendary/pink] pet's stat
    snowy -> [epic/blue] pet with [legendary/pink] pet's stat

thank you
    Last edited by extrapayah; 06-09-2015 at 08:04 PM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thank you for clarification!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nilbog Bug discovered in PVP. When an apposing player is killed by Nilbog, instead of from damage from the pet owner, the kill is not recorded in player stats for kill count, nor is it prodcast across the screen that the player even died!? When a player in PVP who has the flag dies from damage suffered from the flag, it displays the player was killed by themself.

When a player is killed by an apposing player, it displays that at the top of the screen. But if damage from Nilbog kills a player, there is NO MESSAGE at the top of the screen, and no kill count added to the owner of Nilbog

Please fix the critical error

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nilbog Bug discovered in PVP. When an apposing player is killed by Nilbog, instead of from damage from the pet owner, the kill is not recorded in player stats for kill count, nor is it broadcast across the screen that the player even died!? When a player in PVP who has the flag dies from damage suffered from the flag, it displays the player was killed by themself.

When a player is killed by an apposing player, it displays that at the top of the screen. But if damage from Nilbog kills a player, there is NO MESSAGE at the top of the screen, and no kill count added to the owner of Nilbog

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JadeSpade View Post
    Nilbog Bug discovered in PVP. When an apposing player is killed by Nilbog, instead of from damage from the pet owner, the kill is not recorded in player stats for kill count, nor is it prodcast across the screen that the player even died!? When a player in PVP who has the flag dies from damage suffered from the flag, it displays the player was killed by themself.

Nilbog's AA counts as environmental effect so it's the same as dying from Trulle. Same happens with any damaging proc that spawns something else like a bush/vortex/etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I have a bug that is not in list. Maybe its not bad enough haha.. The Rogue's Mythic Helm don't show the lightnings like they should. That bug exists a year or longer, no one cares. ^^
    And there is an other one that is not in list, but that's so good that i won't tell haha.
    Last edited by Smokiii; 06-11-2015 at 01:28 PM.
    IGN: //Smokiii //Bigbudganja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smokiii View Post
    I have a bug that is not in list. Maybe its not bad enough haha.. The Rogue's Mythic Helm don't show the lightnings like they should. That bug exists a year or longer, no one cares. ^^
    And there is an other one that is not in list, but that's so good that i won't tell haha.
    Yeah when they fixed the mythic rogue helm, it made the lighting effect appear on armor only. Previously it was helmet only lol. I gave up, the set is outdated anyway.

And yes, there are a few things that are not listed but PM'd to mod/dev instead so that they're fixed without everyone exploiting them until that point.