Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 3 weeks event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Misspell View Post
    Yeah yeah personal choice... But spending a lot for this pet is not worth it..... Seriously??? A very competitive person will choose to spend more on this... But me??? I'm not biting .. This pet is for people who can spend a lot money for this pet... I bet if a dedicated player with lack of plats getting this pet.... It's not for everyone.. Stop pulling our legs AL ... Less fortunate players can't have this pet... I can do an unlirun... but not biting this one... And it's my choice to stop running... And again this event is not for everyone.... This event is design for you to spend more plats.... Believe or not... Many of us are biting in the first run... But think twice peeps.... Again just my two cents....
    no one told u too get the pet its a event not a challenge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mokdaddd View Post
    Facing a lot of problems about this event this should be fixed....3 weeks ? Since there is a lot of Arabs there is Ramadan now and many ppl fasten and wasn't expecting this and like that I suggest to fix it ppl suffering about this event hope it get fixed soon thank you
    I agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mokdaddd:1714884
    Facing a lot of problems about this event this should be fixed....3 weeks ? Since there is a lot of Arabs there is Ramadan now and many ppl fasten and wasn't expecting this and like that I suggest to fix it ppl suffering about this event hope it get fixed soon thank you
    Serious? Lol. Don't play games then.

If fasting is a suffering, and by saying that you offend the whole purpose of it - then why fast?
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

This thread is gonna get shut down any time now...
    I hope...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ClumsyCactus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    I hope...
    Why shutting it down? Is there any problem with this kind of post? So I'm don't have the right to complain now? I'm paying good money here.... Just saying my opinion can't harm any players.... Or just want to prevent players to realize that spending too much for one pet...? Nice....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Why shutting it down? Is there any problem with this kind of post? So I'm don't have the right to complain now? I'm paying good money here.... Just saying my opinion can't harm any players.... Or just want to prevent players to realize that spending too much for one pet...? Nice....
    This above what im saying right now is what is called a "over-analyzing person" watch and learn kids.
    What i mean is that you are being quite rude to everyone that disagrees with you, and that will start a fight in this thread, and now im Done here ^^
    *ninja quit*
    Last edited by ClumsyCactus; 07-05-2014 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Grammar ya know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Misspell:1715219
    I hope...
    Some people want to farm the new gear, gems and pet. Just because 1/5 of the AL population fasts doesn't mean everyone should have reduced event time.

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo:1715223
    This above what im saying right now is what is called a "overly analyzing person" watch and learn kids.
    What i mean is that you are being quite rude to everyone that disagrees with you, and that will start a fight in this thread, and now im Done here ^^
    *ninja quit*
    I agree.

A lot of your posts in this thread tell me that you want to have the Shady and Surge, without working hard or spending money. You want less competition and expect the egg to be handed to you. What about the others who worked hard for their spots? Work for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Misspell:1714822
    It's about the time you will waste just for one pet....for one pet.. For god sake...Consider the health of these good players... I hope this is the last time AL will make a 3 weeks event... People won't sleep coz you give them no choice to compete knowing SnS way better than the others ...
    Honey, nobody is forcing you to get the pet, so quit the act..the ya know " OMG OMGOMGOMG 3 WEEKS FOR ONE PET GODS SAKE ONE PET. HEALTH BLA BLA".
    Last edited by Bless; 07-05-2014 at 09:05 PM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This above what im saying right now is what is called a "over-analyzing person" watch and learn kids.
    *ninja quit*
    As I said I'm not here to argue... It's just my two cents... And why waste time here on my post explaining? your not in my shoes to conclude on my own opinion... And for the record...you assumed I'm trying to start a fight? Nah ah... I'm complaining to AL ... not on people like you... Respect my post...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    Some people want to farm the new gear, gems and pet. Just because 1/5 of the AL population fasts doesn't mean everyone should have reduced event time.

I agree.

A lot of your posts in this thread tell me that you want to have the Shady and Surge, without working hard or spending money. You want less competition and expect the egg to be handed to you. What about the others who worked hard for their spots? Work for it!

Honey, nobody is forcing you to get the pet, so quit the act..the ya know " OMG OMGOMGOMG 3 WEEKS FOR ONE PET GODS SAKE ONE PET. HEALTH BLA BLA".
    Heating up on my complain? Seriously? Are the one giving the egg sweetie? Why you raging on my complain? Maybe you're the owner of AL. ? Your Going berserker on my post.. SO QUIT YOUR ACT ON MY POST HERO... LMAO...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

this event is amazing, enojoy it while its here ! have fun !!

It gave lots of people chanse of dova and little bear, loks and essences ...everyone can play this.
    Top people are spenders , thats a fact.

Cya in game
    Last edited by Aziiii; 07-06-2014 at 02:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

I noticed a lot of people replying to this event are not on the top 10 or top 15 so I'll reply since i been in top 10 this whole week...
    It's not just plat but it's exhausting.. Why? Because knowing it's three weeks event you need to be ahead of your game.. One day you're not? People can easily catch up to you because it's a long race.. If u don't want people next week to catch up easily u need to be staying up there everyday. So far I've spend more or less $200 for the week (still got about 400 plats left after that it's official $200) I craft energy, and occasionally buy energy kits with gold and I can tell you this... Last night I could've stayed until 3am grinding ... But to be honest?? I couldn't.... I was personally drained in real life .. The headaches of sitting on computer all day.. I cancelled my plans for this, yes I agree with u all that this is a personal choice and I have to admit ..
    It's also a total waste of time and one of my biggest mistake to be so committed into this for a pet I never even wanted.. But I started playing without knowing I'm gonna be in top 10.. I just had to keep going for the sake of it.. 2 hours or sleep this whole week.. Except the weekend obviously .. Sts know that people will spend this amount of time and money for this event. With or without race 3 weeks is a long time for event lol, and I feel for misspell except misspell it's hard to complain about this because we put ourselves into this and so technically we have no right to complain about it.. I feel honestly an idiot for gettin into this, lol everyday I ask myself why .. But I'm very competitive.. I can't stop now.. I noticed a lot of warriors slowed down

But what's really bothering me.. Are the people who are doing this on twink level , taking some relaxation .. Then levelling up to 35 last minute to be on AL.. So you don't even really know your real rank. Because the last day? 10 twinks could level up last minute and bump the whole top 10 rogue u see now. That right there is unfair .. It's nice to see everyone's rank .. But now? You're never sure...

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredible View Post
    I noticed a lot of people replying to this event are not on the top 10 or top 15 so I'll reply since i been in top 10 this whole week...
    It's not just plat but it's exhausting.. Why? Because knowing it's three weeks event you need to be ahead of your game.. One day you're not? People can easily catch up to you because it's a long race.. If u don't want people next week to catch up easily u need to be staying up there everyday. So far I've spend more or less $200 for the week (still got about 400 plats left after that it's official $200) I craft energy, and occasionally buy energy kits with gold and I can tell you this... Last night I could've stayed until 3am grinding ... But to be honest?? I couldn't.... I was personally drained in real life .. The headaches of sitting on computer all day.. I cancelled my plans for this, yes I agree with u all that this is a personal choice and I have to admit ..
    It's also a total waste of time and one of my biggest mistake to be so committed into this for a pet I never even wanted.. But I started playing without knowing I'm gonna be in top 10.. I just had to keep going for the sake of it.. 2 hours or sleep this whole week.. Except the weekend obviously .. Sts know that people will spend this amount of time and money for this event. With or without race 3 weeks is a long time for event lol, and I feel for misspell except misspell it's hard to complain about this because we put ourselves into this and so technically we have no right to complain about it.. I feel honestly an idiot for gettin into this, lol everyday I ask myself why .. But I'm very competitive.. I can't stop now.. I noticed a lot of warriors slowed down

But what's really bothering me.. Are the people who are doing this on twink level , taking some relaxation .. Then levelling up to 35 last minute to be on AL.. So you don't even really know your real rank. Because the last day? 10 twinks could level up last minute and bump the whole top 10 rogue u see now. That right there is unfair .. It's nice to see everyone's rank .. But now? You're never sure...
    That's what they want you to do, and you fell for it HARD :/

Heating up on my complain? Seriously? Are the one giving the egg sweetie? Why you raging on my complain? Maybe you're the owner of AL. ? Your Going berserker on my post.. SO QUIT YOUR ACT ON MY POST HERO... LMAO...
    Nah, just some sass for you missy.
    Last edited by Bless; 07-06-2014 at 06:52 AM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Yeah yeah personal choice... But spending a lot for this pet is not worth it..... Seriously??? A very competitive person will choose to spend more on this... But me??? I'm not biting .. This pet is for people who can spend a lot money for this pet... I bet if a dedicated player with lack of plats getting this pet.... It's not for everyone.. Stop pulling our legs AL ... Less fortunate players can't have this pet... I can do an unlirun... but not biting this one... And it's my choice to stop running... And again this event is not for everyone.... This event is design for you to spend more plats.... Believe or not... Many of us are biting in the first run... But think twice peeps.... Again just my two cents....
    You sound as if you didn't know this going in. Did you miss the goblin event?

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll rest my case then... Just respect my opinion ... My post... My complain .... If you don't like this post .. Move on... Don't say anything... In the first place I'm using my money here not yours.. So I'm the one who has the right to complain here... Stop being a hero ... And I'm asking for AL's attention here on my post... Not others opinion...

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #55
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey guys,

We definitely want to hear feedback on the event, so I am leaving this open for the time being. Please make sure to keep it constructive and friendly or I may have to close it.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

2000 $ = about 37.7k plat , buy energy kits with all = almost 7550 energy kits , sell on 11k each = almost 83m gold , this take 1-2 days , and better than getting shady and surge ....
    Last edited by Filthyness; 07-06-2014 at 11:31 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Filthyness For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

and afterwards buy shady and surge with the gold and keep an extra 15m with you in case you want to get the pet itself

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Filthyness For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredible View Post
    This should be your main concern right now! STS provide a fix or look into this matter seriously or that LB is going to be a joke 3 days before event ends.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

This is a global leaderboard, from all the players compete ting, and you try and get on a leaderboard for the top 50, top 50 out of how many players that are competing? If you even make it close to LB that's well done! It's possible for a non plat user to get on LB, just takes more time, hence the reason there is platinum to speed up your gameplay...

Again why would Sts make it easy for non plat users to get in LB, then... What happens to StS's income?

Get to gold tier, and there's your prize for non plat user, or save token buy all items for tokens, and if you want the LB banner, keep going for that 3 weeks and you will make it!
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Hope you can say "cool" after spending $2000 or more after the event... Just for a pet?? Spending 300 $ for 2 days is not cool to make you on 11 to 10 spot "rouge" ..and still running after... I know it's a choice but believe me or not it's a plats sucking event knowing AL can shorten the time for the event and not showing the 40 more players under 10 top players... Giving the players the urge to play and spend more .... Nice business strategy then... Im a pioneer player here in AL you can check my account how much I spend plats in this game... But this not a fair event...I love AL BUT NOT THIS TIME....Just my two cents.... I'll rest my case then... I'm not here to argue.... Thanks...
    Don't spend then. I have spend a lot moneys too but I don't chase LB, I rather make a lot ALTS and do what's best for me!!! Just because you spend a lot money dont mean you will get shady and surge! Be sporty! Sts didn't force you to spend 2000$ so don't ask them to give you the pet! If everyone spend 2k or whatever $ won't make everyone the owner of S&S pet! I'll rather say 30 people to choose from LB to giveaway 30 S&S is a bit more number for an arcane pet!
    Anyway, If you go for LB don't complain, you gotta spend everything to be in TOP. If you can't, don't try at all -.- simple as that

—AshDex