Thread: Minimum level requirement to enter certain areas. Please fix this.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Um, if you have a particular goal/thing you want to try, a private dungeon really is better...

Oh, and most of my characters' friends lists are level restricted. So a low level toon will generally only have low level friends, a level 50 will generally only have level 50 friends. There are some exceptions, generally for alts, but that's how I make sure private games stay a certain level range. The level restrictions have not negatively affected gameplay. Generally players know to bring in the appropriate levels.

Oh yeah, for boss, you might need to leave a few minions in the hallways. I just went through doing quests in Ao2 and one time a level 8 was in the game. I didn't boot but he didn't last long. A couple hallways of fast running (I really like kiting D'Jinns to get minions as I'm killing the D'jinns and of course, there's nothing wrong with multiple D'Jinns - I don't see why AOEs should hit only one mob when the skill affects an area), and he left. Problem solved. So a few minions in hallways will save everyone a lot of trouble. Funny how by the time Ao2:5 rolled around, all the party members were level 41+ Every once in a while I get a brave level 38, but that's rare. LOL.

I even run this way in low level areas w/ my lowbies. Scares a lot of lowbies, too, but those who stick around get fast runs and no deaths. Gotta go back sometimes to help out those who stun/stop a boss. Good thing is generally I can keep aggro, so that's not much of an issue. Yippee!
    Last edited by Fyrce; 01-09-2011 at 08:33 PM.

Star light, star bright...