Thread: Suggestion- Music Library Tab

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Suggestion- Music Library Tab

currently when i play pocket legends i have the game music turned off and before i open pocket legends i go to all songs on my ipod and hit shuffle and just listen to my own tunes while gaming.

i thought it would be really cool if you could introduce a tab that lets you browse through ur music library, cos every now and then when im playing with shuffle music on theres songs i just wanna skip and i cant unless i exit pocket legends.

i know a music tab would be possible because theres other games like N.O.V.A that u can do it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This has been addressed before man.

They said it's something that will happen.
    Owner AUSSIE PRIDE Guild
    Alterra - Swoopasaurus - Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Violentsaint View Post
    currently when i play pocket legends i have the game music turned off and before i open pocket legends i go to all songs on my ipod and hit shuffle and just listen to my own tunes while gaming.

i thought it would be really cool if you could introduce a tab that lets you browse through ur music library, cos every now and then when im playing with shuffle music on theres songs i just wanna skip and i cant unless i exit pocket legends.

i know a music tab would be possible because theres other games like N.O.V.A that u can do it.
    Yes the music player is a part of the sdk. All I have to say... Is please put this under menu. no more items on in game screen lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    FAIL! (oh man I always wanted to say that...)
    RosieODonell, Lvl 50 WarMage / Ogediah, Lvl 35 Warrior / DrPhill, Lvl 45 Archer
    (+ three others I play around with when bored)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KongsNutz View Post
    This has been addressed before man.

They said it's something that will happen.
    ok awesome thought they would seeing as your playing this game on a device that was originaly a music player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I don't know about anyone else, but I have the settings to where I can double click my home button on my ipod touch and it brings up the mini music box so I can skip a song or go back and stuff. This is what I usually do when I'm in a game and it doesn't close out of Pocket Legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but I have the settings to where I can double click my home button on my ipod touch and it brings up the mini music box so I can skip a song or go back and stuff. This is what I usually do when I'm in a game and it doesn't close out of Pocket Legends.
    Mine used to do this, but now it just goes to the music app if I don't have a song going. :| I wish it would just do the popup...

Flaimdude: Lvl31 Mage Flaimer: Lvl15 Arch Flaimior: Lvl14 Bear
    "If you're not careful asommers will catch up to you lol" ~Royce

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Violentsaint View Post

FYI, this is changed in the 4.0 iPhone OS. Double tapping the home button will feet you to the multitask menu, then you can go to the iPod menu from there to change your music.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

awesome i didnt think of trying that haha!

thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PL doesn't fully support task switching yet, but it's in the pipeline :-)

(Task switching at the moment will reset PL to the STS splash screen when it is reopened)